Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Bar_left59%Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Bar_left27%Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Bar_left15%Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+9
kialovejapan
kanachanimmortal
Saphira_K
nina
juliet
aya-chan
Shoujo-Zo18
Bloodredhead
mariangie
13 posters

Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?

Poll

Could Aido - dono's death an illusion created by Ruka ?

[ 10 ]
    Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Bar_left53%Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Bar_left47%Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Bar_right [47%] 

Total Votes: 19
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning ZoneCould Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Dropsoa

Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Empty Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?

Post by mariangie Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:42 am

About the Ruka's illusion part :

Actually is not so crazy to think Ruka could be the one who created the illusion of Kaname killing Aido - dono .

I had read from some posters before that have doubts if Kaname killed Aido - dono or it was only a trick .

Now is confirmed at chapter 81 that part of Ruka's power is to create elaborated illusions . That are supposed to be believed by almost anybody .

There was this part of Ruka and Kain not being so affected as expected for the death of their favorite uncle . Only worried about Hanabusa well-being ( and also not as worried as expected ) .

Kaname appears to desire keeping Yuuki , Hanabusa and Kaien Cross from messing with his plans . Or to any of them passing to his side . Because Kaname is worried about the safety of the people who believe most in him . ( The exception here is Ruka . Kaname couldn't make her change her mind in any way possible . )

Kaname needed an easy way to escape .

And the most important reason of all : Kaname wants to be seen as the greatest villain in existance . That his actions are the ones of a madman ( his words , not mine ) . He is planning to become a scapegoat . Kill all purebloods , them let Yuuki kill him . Letting Yuuki as the only survivor .

It 's now not impossible to think Kaname and Ruka planned to make Cross , Hanabusa and Yuuki believe they see Kaname killing Aido - dono .

Why any of the present didn't notice it was an illusion is not so difficult to explain . Hanabusa was in shock to see his beloved father killed . He would believed anything he saw at that time . Yuuki ran as quick as she could after Kaname . Cross notice and left after Yuuki a few seconds after . So both Yuuki and Cross left the place in a rush . No one of them could had stay long enough to notice anything wrong from the scene . Also non - purebloods vampires only turn into dust . The evidence could be lost after they leave . There is a strong possibility than nobody of the presents returned to Hanadagi's Castle to look for the dust remaings of Aido - dono .
    Nor anybody who cared to be a detective and made an DNA test on those samples .No witness to check if the kill was faked or not .

I did hope the killing of Aido - dono was only a trick used for Kaname to make his loved ones desist of following him . Because this is the only crime so far that has no good explanation yet . And it's very difficult to save Kaname if he indeed had killed an innocent .

Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Empty Re: Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?

Post by Bloodredhead Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:49 pm

mariangie wrote:About the Ruka's illusion part :

Actually is not so crazy to think Ruka could be the one who created the illusion of Kaname killing Aido - dono .

I had read from some posters before that have doubts if Kaname killed Aido - dono or it was only a trick .

Now is confirmed at chapter 81 that part of Ruka's power is to create elaborated illusions . That are supposed to be believed by almost anybody .

There was this part of Ruka and Kain not being so affected as expected for the death of their favorite uncle . Only worried about Hanabusa well-being ( and also not as worried as expected ) .

Kaname appears to desire keeping Yuuki , Hanabusa and Kaien Cross from messing with his plans . Or to any of them passing to his side . Because Kaname is worried about the safety of the people who believe most in him . ( The exception here is Ruka . Kaname couldn't make her change her mind in any way possible . )

Kaname needed an easy way to escape .

And the most important reason of all : Kaname wants to be seen as the greatest villain in existance . That his actions are the ones of a madman ( his words , not mine ) . He is planning to become a scapegoat . Kill all purebloods , them let Yuuki kill him . Letting Yuuki as the only survivor .

It 's now not impossible to think Kaname and Ruka planned to make Cross , Hanabusa and Yuuki believe they see Kaname killing Aido - dono .

Why any of the present didn't notice it was an illusion is not so difficult to explain . Hanabusa was in shock to see his beloved father killed . He would believed anything he saw at that time . Yuuki ran as quick as she could after Kaname . Cross notice and left after Yuuki a few seconds after . So both Yuuki and Cross left the place in a rush . No one of them could had stay long enough to notice anything wrong from the scene . Also non - purebloods vampires only turn into dust . The evidence could be lost after they leave . There is a strong possibility than nobody of the presents returned to Hanadagi's Castle to look for the dust remaings of Aido - dono .
    Nor anybody who cared to be a detective and made an DNA test on those samples .No witness to check if the kill was faked or not .

I did hope the killing of Aido - dono was only a trick used for Kaname to make his loved ones desist of following him . Because this is the only crime so far that has no good explanation yet . And it's very difficult to save Kaname if he indeed had killed an innocent .

Personally i love this theory and think there is quite good grounds for it.

Something about how unexplained adio-dono's death was, and how it has not been highlighted on since, has had me puzzled for some time. Its very much as we have little information on it, so that indicates to me there was more then meets the eye with it. Otherwise why leave it so long unexplained and without reasoning? I always feel those things that have not been explained for quite a while indicate that there is more to it or its a complex matter.

The lack of reaction from ruka and kain had me raising eyebrows really. Consdiering aidou-dono was their uncle wouldnt they be a tad upset at knwoing he had just been killed? Shocked Raises questions really. And considering we finally know what Ruka's power is with this new bit of information it makes me wonder about her using it before these past couple of chapters.

Anyway thanks maria for sharing! cheers You always do have ace brain waves.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneCould Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Drops3

Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Empty Re: Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:23 pm

I guess it is a possibility but there's no way that Aidou-dono chasing Sara down in a car, then talking to her before Kaname or anyone else shows up could be an illusion. So then where did he disappear to? And how would Ruka/Kaname even know that everyone was coming? They got there the instant Aidou-dono was about to be killed. It looks more like them stumbling upon something they shouldn't see than a well-thought-out plan... I didn't even see Ruka at that place. It seems that Kaname did want them all out of the picture...especially Aidou ( though I don't know why since he's the most loyal...) But I suppose Yuuki needed a "knight" too and Kaname designated Aidou to her for a reason and expected him to stay more loyal to Yuuki than himself. There's also the possibility that Sara left with Aidou-dono if it was an illusion....
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:16 pm

It's an interesting theory, Maria. After so many chapters we still don't know about the chat kaname had with aidou-dono and why kaname chopped his head off.

To kill an innocent is out of kaname's character - it doesn't make sense for kaname to take the life of someone who supported him.

Even if kaname wanted to leave yuuki, him killing aidou-dono wasn't a necessity - he could have been labeled as dangerous without it.

I hope for aidou-dono to be alive, and if not I hope we would get a good damn explanation because until now it doesn't make sense.

but there's no way that Aidou-dono chasing Sara down in a car, then talking to her before Kaname or anyone else shows up could be an illusion.

No one said that aidou-dono following sara and witnessing how she tore hanadagi's heart out of his chest is an ilusion.

What Maria said is the part where kaname killed aidou-dono might be an ilusion created by ruka.
    And about ruka and kain - they were nearby waiting for kaname.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:32 pm

aya-chan wrote:It's an interesting theory, Maria. After so many chapters we still don't know about the chat kaname had with aidou-dono and why kaname chopped his head off.

To kill an innocent is out of kaname's character - it doesn't make sense for kaname to take the life of someone who supported him.

Even if kaname wanted to leave yuuki, him killing aidou-dono wasn't a necessity - he could have been labeled as dangerous without it.

I hope for aidou-dono to be alive, and if not I hope we would get a good damn explanation because until now it doesn't make sense.

but there's no way that Aidou-dono chasing Sara down in a car, then talking to her before Kaname or anyone else shows up could be an illusion.

No one said that aidou-dono following sara and witnessing how she tore hanadagi's heart out of his chest is an ilusion.

What Maria said is the part where kaname killed aidou-dono might be an ilusion created by ruka.
    And about ruka and kain - they were nearby waiting for kaname.

I'm tired of people saying "Nobody said" this or that. Didn't know my reply had to be so strict, i'm sorry.... guess i'll explain why i said that. Aidou-dono was physically there, and the proof is in that we see him in the car and talking to Sara. Therefore it's still possible that he was actually killed.

Also i guess I forgot about Kain and Ruka being present but I will re-read it.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

I'm tired of people saying "Nobody said" this or that. Didn't know my reply had to be so strict, i'm sorry.... guess i'll explain why i said that. Aidou-dono was physically there, and the proof is in that we see him in the car and talking to Sara. Therefore it's still possible that he was actually killed.

Since my words were complicated and impossible to understand I would use drawing this time. What Maria and I said is that the part where kaname chopped aidou-dono's head off is might be an ilusion created by ruka.

Perfectly portrayed below

Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  G36

What happened before that is perfectly real - no one is denying that.

Also, yuuki &co showed up at hana's castle after kaname and aidou-dono had a chat not immediately after hana's death - what happened in that time period is still unknown.

Of course existe the version of a real death - but this is a topic to theorize finding answers to an unxplained death.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:14 am

[quote="aya-chan"]
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

Since my words were complicated and impossible to understand I would use drawing this time.

Of course existe the version of a real death - but this is a topic to theorize finding answers to an unxplained death.

Ahhh...no? Didn't say that. You were the one who seemed confused as to why I talked about Aidou-dono before his death that may or may not have happened. I mentioned this because if it was simply an illusion then there is the matter of where Aidou-Dono disappeared to since he was originally at the scene. Mariange wrote about the reasons that the illusion wouldn't have been noticed, and I'm just wondering that if it was an illusion, then when/where did Aidou-Dono leave/make his escape? And was he in on the plan? He must have been, because if Aidou is supposed to think he is dead then it would ruin it for him to show up again. I did say that it being an illusion is a possibility, but you just said this is a topic to theorize answers to an unexplained death.... that's what I'm doing. Where Aidou-Dono disappeared to and the fact that he was physically there before the incident are relevant here.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:08 am

First . My theory here only cover the scene were Kaname killed Aido - dono . Aido - dono was physically present from the time he followed Sara . Her attack to Hanadagi . The part where Hanadagi tried to make him his dinner and Kaname killed the other pureblood . Until Kaname and he talked in the secret conversation .

Well . The conversation between Aido - dono and Kaname was never revealed . The only thing sure was Aido - dono accepting his death in the hands of Kaname . About this part many people had agreed that Aido - dono did knew Kaname's plans .

In the case of Ruka creating an illusion . Kaname could had explained to Aido - dono minutes before his " killing " the plan they had to make him " dead " in the eyes of trusty witness .

A reason I forgot to mention is Aido - dono was the main witness in the involvement of Sara in the dead of Hanadagi .If he continues to be alive . Sara would wanted to get Aido - dono out for her own sake . Meaning the possibility of Aido - dono ending killed by Sara wasn't so farfertch .

Another thing is Kaname did save Aido - dono from being turned into Hanadagi's first dinner after his fast . Why to bother save Aido - dono just to kill him mere minutes later ? Only for making a public execution before the people Kaname trusted more ?

The exit scene could be more easy than it appears . Kaname and / or Aido - dono only had to exit the castle before Yuuki , Cross and Hanabusa enter the premises . Then Aido - dono being hidden by Kaname , Ruka or Kain . For the illusion to work . There wasn't the need to Aido - dono being there physically . If you notice the illusion part during the Zeki scene of chapter 81 . Zero wasn't never in the place .

Of course as this is only a theory to try to explain why Kaname killed an innocent people . There are other possibilities .The most obvious one : Kaname just kill Aido - dono it's as valid as ever . Until Hino decided to explain the truth .

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:28 am

For me such an explanation would justify a lot..

Ruka's and Kaien's cold reaction...

Kaname's public execution

the fact that Aido-dono so easily agreed and seemed to act accordingly

and it was an explanation that also crossed my mind the moment that I saw the event taking place, as Nina said we had mentioned before our doubts about the incident and apparently because they are not enough grounds so far to justify a real murder case.

Aido-dono was there on pure luck (by following Sara) and actually trying to prevent a war that was coming, I guess the stage we are now with Vk...

so he had no obvious reasons to be killed...

but if you take to Kaname's intention to hide Aido-dono also from Sara (because he was a crime scene witness like the guardian ) and add on top the fact that Yuuki was on her way there and it was show-time for Kaname to get his message across, hm, that's so much his style > doing one action and grasping multiple benefits..

of course for convenience reasons (there my headache is over lol Razz , one less thing to worry about) I welcome and support your theory...how I wish that could be so...

of course Ruka has her own share of responsibility in this case, but okay, we can live with that Razz LOL
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Well about this theory I said my opinion in another thread … it is a very nice theory cheers and mostly it is possible from technical aspect and ties up some fishy stuff which IMO makes a theory valid or not.^^

My reply comes too late ^^; so almost everything that I wanted to say is covered lol.

As it seems to be, Aido-dono’s presence at Hanadagi’s castle was coincidental cuz it happened to come across Sara’s car and followed it. So Kaname, Ruka and Kain when they had their last meeting at Kuran’s mansion didn’t know that they will stumble upon Aido-dono at the castle i.e. whatever happened next to Aido-dono wasn’t premeditated. If so; then how and Ruka knew what happened to Aido-dono in the castle; since at the moment of his death she wasn’t there? Cuz except from the lack of sorrow for her uncle’s death –which is unnatural from itself- she only cared for Hanabusa’s pain there.

This is quite similar with what happened now with Yuuki’s hallucination. Ruka acted on the spur of the moment to deal with an unwanted situation. So why not to have done the same in Aido-dono’s case; showing to the witnesses a cruel vision? Thus and she was sad only about Hanabusa’s pain as she felt sorry about Yuuki for the cruel hallucination that she created.

In any case even if this theory won’t be proved real in the end still there are many things that are fishy revolving Aido-dono’s death that do not match and if there is no explanation will create big holes on the plot. For example; what Kaname said to Aido-dono before he kills him; which moreover made him to consent with his own death??? Why we do not have an answer after so many chapters?
    Therefore I believe that in this case there are more things that an eye can catch.
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:05 pm

everyone has made some very valid points here cheers . the whole thing wouldn't make sense otherwise. Kaname hasn't been killing innocent people, so why start? Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  1098764838 it's not part of his "plan" anyway, and that is his main objective. which we all know he sticks to no matter what. why go on a idle killing spree? Aido-dono can very well be a valuable asset to have in the future. elminating him removes options.
    i think they could have very well carried out the plan to decieve yuki and co easily. zero wasn't even there, so all the easier. plus, the violent move was so suprising, yuki and co would not have time to think things through. or see through at that. it's "living the moment"
    also, this move helps insures that aido stays by yuki's side. another "knight" to watch over her. an invaluable one as well. he's proven to be a very loyal person.
    one thing for sure, i can't wait to have it all explained! especially that conversation that kaname and Aido-dono prior the murder.
    time will tell all eventually! Razz
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneCould Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?  Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 26, 2012 6:37 pm

one thing i don't understand,kain would kill kaname for hurting ruka but he won't when he killed his uncle.what is this??? Shocked
    so that means that aido dono maybe alive,right??? Twisted Evil
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Sat May 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Who knows that maybe Kaname subjugated/hypnotized (whatever you want) Aido-dono?!
    Do you remember the Rido's part?! When Hanabusa found Rido?! Rido was hypnotized him in order to drink his noble blood..
    We all know that Kaname doesn't uses his power of pureblood to subjugated the others vampires...but Kaname is still so mysterious and changed after he shown his past memories to Yuuki.... so maybe Nagamichi was only subjugated by Kaname-sama.....
    I still think that it wasn't a Ruka's illusion?!
    How could Hino do something so hard to understand even in a manga?!
    IMO there is no connection...
    but at the same time I find quite strange the Ruka and Kain's reaction's to the Aidoh-dono's dead!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 26, 2012 7:18 pm

kialovejapan wrote:Who knows that maybe Kaname subjugated/hypnotized (whatever you want) Aido-dono?!
    Do you remember the Rido's part?! When Hanabusa found Rido?! Rido was hypnotized him in order to drink his noble blood..
    We all know that Kaname doesn't uses his power of pureblood to subjugated the others vampires...but Kaname is still so mysterious and changed after he shown his past memories to Yuuki.... so maybe Nagamichi was only subjugated by Kaname-sama.....
    but at the same time I find quite strange the Ruka and Kain's reaction's to the Aidoh-dono's dead!
    no kaname won't do something like that,he talked with aido-dono and i think he agreed.i hope he is still alive because rukain's reaction for traumatically positive.how could they allowed such a thing when ruka didn't allowed him to hurt zero??this is more than cruel. Sad
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Sat May 26, 2012 7:23 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:Who knows that maybe Kaname subjugated/hypnotized (whatever you want) Aido-dono?!
    no kaname won't do something like that,he talked with aido-dono and i think he agreed.i hope he is still alive because rukain's reaction for traumatically positive.how could they allowed such a thing when ruka didn't allowed him to hurt zero??this is more than cruel. Sad

Yeah you are right Lucy!!
    >.< Hino-sama is so impenetrable!!!
    I don't know what to think anymore!!!
    For Hanabusa I hope that his father wouldn't dead...I mean also the Aido family's grief (the sisters,, the wife, if there is one..or two XD ops sorry.?) hasn't been depth!!! I wanna see something! Come on Hino! Or I'll anticipate you writing a new fan-fiction!....(But I don't wanna write of funeral, bagpipes and flags at half mast...^^')
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 26, 2012 7:24 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

Yeah you are right Lucy!!
    >.< Hino-sama is so impenetrable!!!
    I don't know what to think anymore!!!
    For Hanabusa I hope that his father wouldn't dead...I mean also the Aido family's grief (the sisters,, the wife, if there is one..or two XD ops sorry.?) hasn't been depth!!! I wanna see something! Come on Hino! Or I'll anticipate you writing a new fan-fiction!....(But I don't wanna write of funeral, bagpipes and flags at half mast...^^')

i too hope he is alive because there is no justified reason to kill him except that he was going to be captured by sara.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Sat May 26, 2012 7:31 pm

i too hope he is alive because there is no justified reason to kill him except that he was going to be captured by sara.
    No!! Much more worst!!! Sara escaped from Hanadagi's castle!!
    Read this:
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/43381/vampire-knight_ch67_by_i-eat-manga/25

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/43381/vampire-knight_ch67_by_i-eat-manga/26

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/43381/vampire-knight_ch67_by_i-eat-manga/28

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/43381/vampire-knight_ch67_by_i-eat-manga/29

I correct myself it was Hanadagi that subjugated Aidou-dono!!!

Hanadagi wanted to know all!!! Drinking Aidou-dono's blood...
    Maybe Kaname kill Aido-dono for this act... lack of loyalty....
    Kaname is a proud guy after all and rightly!! ^^
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 26, 2012 7:34 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    No!! Much more worst!!! Sara escaped from Hanadagi's castle!!
    Read this:
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/43381/vampire-knight_ch67_by_i-eat-manga/25

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/43381/vampire-knight_ch67_by_i-eat-manga/26

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/43381/vampire-knight_ch67_by_i-eat-manga/28

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/43381/vampire-knight_ch67_by_i-eat-manga/29

I correct myself it was Hanadagi that subjugated Aidou-dono!!!

Hanadagi wanted to know all!!! Drinking Aidou-dono's blood...
    Maybe Kaname kill Aido-dono for this act... lack of loyalty....
    Kaname is a proud guy after all and rightly!! ^^

even for this he won't do such a cruel thing. Shocked its just not kaname.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Sat May 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Hanadagi seemed so frightening to me! didn't it?! Or am I the only fearful?! ^^' (I can't watch horror film!! =.= I wouldn't sleep well the night....XD)
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Sun May 27, 2012 3:11 am

It is a hypothesis to be considered because there is no reason to kill Aido. He is not a threat, like the other PB. What importance has he in Kaname's plans for Aido to have been killed?

Knowledge? I doubt it. It makes no difference to Kaname who knows it or not, because he is not doing anything in secret.
    And there is a time gap: Kaname says: I gotta tell you something ... after Nagamichi said that he had gone there to kill PB. That is, Kaname was not to say he will kill PB for Aido, because Aido already knew that.

And I do not think Ruka did this illusion. Who did it was Kaname, he is able to do this.

And what matters most in this case: Akatsuki is Aido's cousin. He never would have gone along Kaname´s side he really killed Nagamichi.

But if he killed Nagamichi ... unforgivable.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun May 27, 2012 6:13 am

Li.llium wrote:It is a hypothesis to be considered because there is no reason to kill Aido. He is not a threat, like the other PB. What importance has he in Kaname's plans for Aido to have been killed?

Knowledge? I doubt it. It makes no difference to Kaname who knows it or not, because he is not doing anything in secret.
    And there is a time gap: Kaname says: I gotta tell you something ... after Nagamichi said that he had gone there to kill PB. That is, Kaname was not to say he will kill PB for Aido, because Aido already knew that.

And I do not think Ruka did this illusion. Who did it was Kaname, he is able to do this.

And what matters most in this case: Akatsuki is Aido's cousin. He never would have gone along Kaname´s side he really killed Nagamichi.

But if he killed Nagamichi ... unforgivable.

agree with you,kaname won't do something that bad but if he did he truly lost all his dignity.he was so so loyal to him,how could he do such a thing??rukain's reaction is the only hope that he is alive.i don't think kain and even ruka could forgive him if he really killed nagamichi,i have a hope that he is alive. bounce
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Sun May 27, 2012 6:29 am

For now , my theory about Aido - dono continues to be he is alive . That his death was faked by Kaname and Ruka using an illusion of her .

If this is true , it will be very convenient for Hino to explain a lot of things . About Kaname not killing an apparently innocent person . And a lot of the past involving Kaname and the Shizuka's incident .

As Ruka is now inside the Hunter's Headquarter's . Maybe would become a prisioner there for a while ( at least until healeds ) . She could be the one who confess about her aiding Kaname to create the illusion of killing Aido - dono. If this to happens . It will be in the next 2 to 5 chapters .
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sun May 27, 2012 2:15 pm

mariangie wrote:For now , my theory about Aido - dono continues to be he is alive . That his death was faked by Kaname and Ruka using an illusion of her .

If this is true , it will be very convenient for Hino to explain a lot of things . About Kaname not killing an apparently innocent person . And a lot of the past involving Kaname and the Shizuka's incident .

As Ruka is now inside the Hunter's Headquarter's . Maybe would become a prisioner there for a while ( at least until healeds ) . She could be the one who confess about her aiding Kaname to create the illusion of killing Aido - dono. If this to happens . It will be in the next 2 to 5 chapters .

i support your theory....when I saw him killing Aidou-dono I was wondered...we could see before that Aidou-dono wasn´t an enemy of Kaname and that Kaname didn´t looked at him as if he is an enemy (when they were in the mansion)...I think it could be an illusion, the effect was so good for Kaname´s plan that I think that it could be a little but important part for Kaname´s masterplan...
    I would be happy if it wasn´t real...I pity Aidou for his loss and I think it would be good for him if his das would be alive and on his side...it would be good for Yuuki too...maybe she would be able to understand that kaname doesn´t want to harm innocent people...maybe she will support his plan if she finds out (although Kaname doesn´t want her to be on his side)...I thinkt that such an illusion matches into the manga
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun May 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Katherine wrote:
    mariangie wrote:For now , my theory about Aido - dono continues to be he is alive . That his death was faked by Kaname and Ruka using an illusion of her .

i support your theory....when I saw him killing Aidou-dono I was wondered...we could see before that Aidou-dono wasn´t an enemy of Kaname and that Kaname didn´t looked at him as if he is an enemy (when they were in the mansion)...I think it could be an illusion, the effect was so good for Kaname´s plan that I think that it could be a little but important part for Kaname´s masterplan...
    I would be happy if it wasn´t real...I pity Aidou for his loss and I think it would be good for him if his das would be alive and on his side...it would be good for Yuuki too...maybe she would be able to understand that kaname doesn´t want to harm innocent people...maybe she will support his plan if she finds out (although Kaname doesn´t want her to be on his side)...I thinkt that such an illusion matches into the manga

hope so................ cheers
    N0v4
    N0v4
    Human

Humor : no

Post by N0v4 Sun May 27, 2012 7:58 pm

The writer is so clever having someone who can produce illusions. He could pretty much undo a scene if he is unhappy with it and have it still work haha!

Yeah I think it was a illusion. I really hope Kamane and Yuki are happy together in the end but it is looking very dull at the moment! Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:12 am