Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 Bar_left59%chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 Bar_left27%chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 Bar_left15%chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+10
Bloodredhead
KuranPrince
juliet
norngpinky
Kanamelover<3
nina
msa-x
kialovejapan
Alwin
kanachanimmortal
14 posters

chapter 83 predictions

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonechapter 83 predictions - Page 2 Drops5black

chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 Empty chapter 83 predictions

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:31 am

First topic message reminder :

guys what do you think will happen in chapter 83??
    who will try to stop kaname now??maybe hunters and yuuki together.please share your views. cheers

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: chapter 83 predictions

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu May 17, 2012 1:06 pm

nina wrote:
    Kain being there to witness Kaname hurting Ruka...
    I want to see the serious Kain exploding with emotions of anguish for Ruka who is either seriously injured or dying, and rage at Kaname who hurt the woman he loves. x3

*sigh*
    When Kaname hurt Ruka and I miss it???
    Did Kaname do something that put Ruka in a dangerous position thus and she was hurt?
    As far as I know he left Ruka and Kain outside of the HA safe and sound and went alone inside!

So whatever happened to Ruka it was an ACCIDENT in which Kaname doesn’t bear responsibility for it, except from the fact that Ruka and Kain are involved in his plans. But then again their involvement is by their own free will … their decision!

On topic…

What I want to see is if in the next chapters we will see Kaien’s old statement that he’ll come between Zero and Yuuki if Zero tries to hurt/kill her to be materialized>>

http://www.mangareader.net/104-29253-11/vampire-knight/chapter-53.html

Kaien said that even if it’s wrong he will protect Yuuki no matter what…

The current set fits perfectly for something like that with Zero being on Sara’s side wanting to kill Kaname and Yuuki struggling to reach Kaname … thus maybe Ruka’s illusion has a deeper meaning XD

So I hope that Hino didn’t put that line into Kaien’s mouth for nothing lol

i don't think zero will try to kill yuuki. affraid
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zonechapter 83 predictions - Page 2 Dropsoa

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 17, 2012 4:42 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    nina wrote:
    I want to see the serious Kain exploding with emotions of anguish for Ruka who is either seriously injured or dying, and rage at Kaname who hurt the woman he loves. x3

*sigh*
    Did Kaname do something that put Ruka in a dangerous position thus and she was hurt?
    As far as I know he left Ruka and Kain outside of the HA safe and sound and went alone inside!

So whatever happened to Ruka it was an ACCIDENT in which Kaname doesn’t bear responsibility for it, except from the fact that Ruka and Kain are involved in his plans. But then again their involvement is by their own free will … their decision!

On topic…

What I want to see is if in the next chapters we will see Kaien’s old statement that he’ll come between Zero and Yuuki if Zero tries to hurt/kill her to be materialized>>

The current set fits perfectly for something like that with Zero being on Sara’s side wanting to kill Kaname and Yuuki struggling to reach Kaname … thus maybe Ruka’s illusion has a deeper meaning XD

i don't think zero will try to kill yuuki. affraid
    I'm totally with Lucykaede!!!
    Never and never Zero will try to kill Yuuki!!!
    Yes he hates her when she becames a vampire, but you know he's a rebel guy...!!! Try to understand him!! geek
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu May 17, 2012 4:46 pm

nina wrote:

*sigh*

On topic…

I'll look forward to the next chapter whenever it's available this or next week, Nina. I hope Ruka is OK and had created an illusion to stop Kaname and Zero's fight against each other.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 17, 2012 4:54 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    nina wrote:

*sigh*

On topic…

I'll look forward to the next chapter whenever it's available this or next week, Nina. I hope Ruka is OK and had created an illusion to stop Kaname and Zero's fight against each other.

Mmh I have several doubts that last action of Ruka was an illusion, I mean it was so fast!!!
    But who knows!
    Maybe you're right and I'm wrong..or vice versa!! Razz
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu May 17, 2012 5:34 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    nina wrote:

*sigh*

On topic…

i guess it maybe an illusion,to stop kanaro fight plus not degrading kana's position in yuuki's eyes furthur.ruka is the one who truly loves kaname.sometimes i think kana should either be with ruka or seiren.they are far too loyal and in love with kaname than cheater yuuki,i mean she confessed that her heart is attached to zero as well.

@kia yeah he can never kill yuuki.guys don't be so harsh on zero,kaname is a very intelligent person and have lived longer life than zero.kaname's life is equally tragic than zero but zero is still a new modern boy and he is a very very hesitant person.he just wants to take revenge of his parent's death.i can understand him.i love him but not as much as kaname.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun May 20, 2012 12:59 pm

This is the preview for chapter 83. There is an announcement for 40 pages XD.

chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 2yukmxc

Ain’t Yuuki very sexy and mature??? chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 803743774

Originally posted at baidu > http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1552059361
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Sun May 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Oh my God I'll have an heart attack!! my eyes... Thanks Nina! ha-ha-ha
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun May 20, 2012 1:13 pm

nina wrote:This is the preview for chapter 83. There is an announcement for 40 pages XD.

female version of kaname??? Razz rofl
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Sun May 20, 2012 1:16 pm

maybe kaname see yuuki in this way...!!! Not bad!! I like her so much!!! I love this hair style @.@
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Sun May 20, 2012 1:20 pm

maybe kaname see yuuki in this way...!!! Not bad!! I like her so much!!! I love this hair style @.@
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun May 20, 2012 1:22 pm

kialovejapan wrote:maybe kaname see yuuki in this way...!!! Not bad!! I like her so much!!! I love this hair style @.@

yup kaname really needs to come back to her otherwise zero may take her advantage.oh come on kaname come back to the girl who is so after you and ready to give up anything,really anything. Twisted Evil,if yuuki ever seduces kaname or zero,i don't think either one of them will be able to control themselves.i wanna see some yume sexy scenes. my eyes...
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Sun May 20, 2012 1:31 pm

or maybe this is the way in which zero see yuuki!!! Oh yeah!!! Plus zero said that in his heart yuuki is not little..small..young..or whatever you like....^^besides yuuki in this picture is showing her neck!! This is a good news!! Bite and hot scenes are waiting us!!! Thanks Hino-sama!!! (sorry lucy but I have to support zeki!!! U.U)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun May 20, 2012 1:48 pm

nina wrote:This is the preview for chapter 83. There is an announcement for 40 pages XD.

oh this is so hot! like we are discovering a new alter ego in Yuuki...haha now we know for whom the next war shall be Razz
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun May 20, 2012 2:10 pm

kialovejapan wrote:or maybe this is the way in which zero see yuuki!!! Oh yeah!!! Plus zero said that in his heart yuuki is not little..small..young..or whatever you like....^^besides yuuki in this picture is showing her neck!! This is a good news!! Bite and hot scenes are waiting us!!! Thanks Hino-sama!!! (sorry lucy but I have to support zeki!!! U.U)

its okay kia,why to say sorry for supporting your ship?? Shocked
    i wish it is kaname though,huh....
    i want a sexy bite scene with kaname but i think yuuki will give her blood to zero for whatever reason.i have this feeling. Sad maybe she will give her blood to stop him from falling to level e because of sara's blood.i can see some zeki scenes,hino is now being really cruel to yume. Sad

@juliet....i think we all know.... chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 803743774 lol!
    its like yuuki is saying,come here darling. chapter 83 predictions - Page 2 1019656462
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun May 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Thanks nina for sharing.

Yeah, in this preview yuuki looks mature and sexy - I am even surprised
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Sun May 20, 2012 6:56 pm

Anyone knows the japanese's kanji?! The translation?!^^
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Sun May 20, 2012 10:38 pm

kialovejapan wrote:Anyone knows the japanese's kanji?! The translation?!^^

I thought there is someone translating this page already..

零を庇って倒れた瑠佳...どうなるのか!?/ Ruka fell and protected Zero... what will happen?...something like that...
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Sun May 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Evil in love wrote:

零を庇って倒れた瑠佳...どうなるのか!?/ Ruka fell and protected Zero... what will happen?...something like that...
    Ok thank you!! ^^
    I've imagined something like that!!!
    P.s Your hidden signature is so nice and great!!! (Said by a zeki supporter XD lol)
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Sun May 20, 2012 10:49 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    Evil in love wrote:

Ok thank you!! ^^
    I've imagined something like that!!!
    P.s Your hidden signature is so nice and great!!! (Said by a zeki supporter XD lol)

Embarassed Thank you and I just took [spoiler] off...I like chapter 82 cover so much more than vol.16.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Sun May 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Oh yeah it's so beautiful!! I would prefer to see this picture (but zero included XD) as the cover of volume 16!!!
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonechapter 83 predictions - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon May 21, 2012 12:31 am

nina wrote:

*sigh*

On topic…

Oh I know it was an accident, I'm just saying... Kain won't be happy about it. And he will probably be angry that Kaname has hurt her...he's mentioned something like that before. : / So I'm expecting lots of emotion out of him ^^
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon May 21, 2012 5:14 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    nina wrote:

*sigh*

On topic…

Oh I know it was an accident, I'm just saying... Kain won't be happy about it. And he will probably be angry that Kaname has hurt her...he's mentioned something like that before. : / So I'm expecting lots of emotion out of him ^^

obviously kain won't be happy about it but he can't just blame kaname for anything,he promised kain that he won't hurt ruka in any case and in this ruka came between them,i think kain is sensible enough to understand the situation.but i think this incident is going to be start of some rukain romance as ruka will finally see kain's concern towards herself.maybe he will confess his feelings.who knows???
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Mon May 21, 2012 7:01 pm

this is the link where the raw will be published. F5 it, folks.

http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/25802f51fd4a7a7c1038c2ee.html
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon May 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Li.llium wrote:this is the link where the raw will be published. F5 it, folks.

http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/25802f51fd4a7a7c1038c2ee.html

thanks but kaname lover already updated it. cheers
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Mon May 21, 2012 7:05 pm

I didn´t see...uahahhaha, sorry, Kaname-chan!
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonechapter 83 predictions - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon May 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Li.llium wrote:this is the link where the raw will be published. F5 it, folks.

Thanks Lillium. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:39 pm