Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 Bar_left59%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 Bar_left27%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 Bar_left15%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+21
zeroandyuuki
Kara
KuranPrince
mariangie
MorningStar
SassyKnight
yuuki kiryuu
Knightmare
Shoujo-Zo18
aya-chan
chacile
Evil in love
kialovejapan
kanachanimmortal
Katherine
Fine of Fate
juliet
Rikana-hime
Li.llium
witlessfool
nina
25 posters

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 Dropsoa

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 Empty VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by nina Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

The link > http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1607617087

edit: Here you can find translation posted by Witlessfool, all thanks for all the help and quick response:

Spoiler:

plus another translation here posted far below from Evil in love (thanks for sharing the link):

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/999419.html

Full translation from Senby...credit to her..

kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:@evil in love: Thanks for your compliments!! ^^ But it's true when you say:
    Every tiny thing about Zeki is so precious for Zeki fans.
    Me too!! When I saw that Zero take up Yuuki, my heart was beating at 10,000

Of course everything about them is precious! It's not to be considered a bad thing. xD Yumes enjoy small things too don't they? Like a look about their eyes... or two words " My Kaname" drawling Yea.... i understand how they feel cuz i'm like that over Zeki ^^ which is why I went all drawling when she said " we have the same goal" and " is it okay for me to stay here?" x3

Oh yeah Zo!!!
    Every fan is happy when see a sweet scene of their beloved pairing!!! I mean otherwise you are not a fan!!! XD rofl
    So sweet Yuuki in this chapter Embarassed I can sleep with sweets dreams the night knowing that!! rofl It doesn't matter if we have to wait 2 months for the next chapter!!! I'll read and re-read this chpter until to consume my mouse!!!! rofl XD
    Pay attention at the title of this chapter BOND!! This has 3 meanings:
    1) Yuuki finally is free to the Kaname's bond!! She can set herself freerly in the sky!! And fly away with her wings by Kaname-sama XD rofl
    2) The second meaning is about Zero-kun...He was bounded by that black widow of Sara.....>.< damned...What she is going to planning?!?!?! She pisses me off explosive
    3)Another meaning could be referred to Ruka who betrayed Kaname, choosing to protect Kiryu....she broke the bond to Kaname and finally can see Kain's feeling!!!
    The Hino sama is a really great mind!!! cheers Twisted Evil

@evil in love:
    Same goal? to protect Sara?
    Sorry do you read the first translation of chapter 83?! Zero sid to Yuuki that first of all they have to STOP Kaname....!!!! This is the same goal.....Sara doesn't match in this goal...... rofl
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 Drops3

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Wed May 23, 2012 10:52 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:@evil in love: Thanks for your compliments!! ^^ But it's true when you say:

Me too!! When I saw that Zero take up Yuuki, my heart was beating at 10,000

Of course everything about them is precious! It's not to be considered a bad thing. xD Yumes enjoy small things too don't they? Like a look about their eyes... or two words " My Kaname" drawling Yea.... i understand how they feel cuz i'm like that over Zeki ^^ which is why I went all drawling when she said " we have the same goal" and " is it okay for me to stay here?" x3

Oh yeah Zo!!!
    Every fan is happy when see a sweet scene of their beloved pairing!!! I mean otherwise you are not a fan!!! XD rofl
    So sweet Yuuki in this chapter Embarassed I can sleep with sweets dreams the night knowing that!! rofl It doesn't matter if we have to wait 2 months for the next chapter!!! I'll read and re-read this chpter until to consume my mouse!!!! rofl XD
    Pay attention at the title of this chapter BOND!! This has 3 meanings:
    1) Yuuki finally is free to the Kaname's bond!! She can set herself freerly in the sky!! And fly away with her wings by Kaname-sama XD rofl
    2) The second meaning is about Zero-kun...He was bounded by that black widow of Sara.....>.< damned...What she is going to planning?!?!?! She pisses me off explosive
    3)Another meaning could be referred to Ruka who betrayed Kaname, choosing to protect Kiryu....she broke the bond to Kaname and finally can see Kain's feeling!!!
    The Hino sama is a really great mind!!! cheers Twisted Evil

I know... i loved Yuuki this chapter too... she was so honest with herself Razz You left out the bond between zero & yuuki which has started to repair, even more with this chapter o.O And if anyone is caught by sara the most, it is Ichijou, not zero xD I thought that was kind of jerkish that kaname would just throw Ruka away like that....:/ Now he's got no one on his side, but Seiren. Ruka did it in part for kaname, not just zero... and Kaname treats her efforts like trash... so yea, he DID deserve that fireball from Kain! D:<
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Wed May 23, 2012 11:01 pm

@Kia...That's protect Sara, don't twist my words..You see in Ch.83 Sara calling them to protect her XD sFun_banghead2 ...but she doesn't do anything to protect herself...Don't forget what Sara said to Takuma...

For me this doesn't make sense from the last chapters...Yagari wanted them Kaname and Sara to kill each other... and now thing changes... I will wait for the next chapters.. maybe only me who wonders this... Kaname hasn't killed anyone in the HA yet... Ruka threw herself to the battle.. Hahaha what they would do with Sara if Kaname was captured .. I'm sure next months will be different...twisted... even this ch. is not twisted as I expected. Ch.83 is different from chapter 82.. people behaved differently... Maybe after they see Ruka got hurt... Very Happy
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed May 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    I loved Yuuki's thoughts about Zero... though they are very sad... it was said beautifully Sad "If you entrust your body to darkness, where it is frozen, then you probably won’t feel a thing. If what’s frozen melts, you’ll feel the accompanying pain that was once frozen away.Despite all that, I still believe that one day we can walk out of this dark forest, and beams of sunlight coming through the leaves will shine on the frozen body." Yes, Yuuki... you are finally realizing that Zero is in a dark and frozen place... and he is hiding away his pain... Only you can bring him back into the warm light and unfreeze his tortured soul... x3

Sorry to ruin your happy mood but I think you did not read carefully the translation. If you have do it you wouldn't have such an interpretation.

First, only in the following words yuuki is referring to zero -

Hey, Zero… (cont’d)

Page 35

(Cont’d) If you entrust your body to darkness, where it is frozen, then you probably won’t feel a thing.

(Yuuki’s continued thinking) If what’s frozen melts, you’ll feel the accompanying pain that was once frozen away.

Second, in the following words yuuki is referring to kaname and not zero (the translator even bothered herself to add notes; i wonder if you have read them)-

Page 36

(Cont’d) Despite all that… (to Kaname) I’ve relieved myself of my heavy burden, Kaname. Because if I keep thinking about what I’m gonna do with you after I capture you while trying to do it, I will fail. (cont’d)

Page 37

(Cont’d) Like Ruka-san, I’m no longer confused. (cont’d thinking from page 35) Despite all that, I still believe that one day we can walk out of this dark forest, and beams of sunlight coming through the leaves will shine on the frozen body, and then…

Third, the dark forest is a yume thing, mentioned for the first time at the end of chapter 49 when kaname said to yuuki they would wander together through that dark forest.

The dark forest has no connection with zero Razz
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 23, 2012 11:47 pm

@ Zo:
    You left out the bond between zero & yuuki which has started to repair, even more with this chapter o.O

Sorry Zo I forget the most important bond.... XD Luckily it were you!!!

I thought that was kind of jerkish that kaname would just throw Ruka away like that....:/ Now he's got no one on his side, but Seiren. Ruka did it in part for kaname, not just zero... and Kaname treats her efforts like trash... so yea, he DID deserve that fireball from Kain! D:<
    I'm totally agree with you! I mean a little touch!! ^^'.....And another thing! little after that Ruka stopped Kain, and Yuuki said to Kaname to stop, Kaname said to Yuuki "Check out Ruka, Yuki!!" O.O You are an ass sSig_censored le....Why don't you go directly to see how she feel!? She stopped you after all!! And you say only so?!?! In this part I don't like much Kaname-sama sorry

@evil in love: now zeki has the same goal: Stop Kaname Sara is another question! Easy! In the translation doesn't understand well who Sara is referring (I think only Zero ...'cause he was the one who drank her blood ^^)

@Aya-chan: I know that the part of the deep and dark forest is referred to Yume and NOT to Zeki, however I'm happy
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 23, 2012 11:49 pm

@ Zo:
    You left out the bond between zero & yuuki which has started to repair, even more with this chapter o.O

Sorry Zo I forget the most important bond.... XD Luckily it were you!!!

I thought that was kind of jerkish that kaname would just throw Ruka away like that....:/ Now he's got no one on his side, but Seiren. Ruka did it in part for kaname, not just zero... and Kaname treats her efforts like trash... so yea, he DID deserve that fireball from Kain! D:<
    I'm totally agree with you! I mean a little touch!! ^^'.....And another thing! little after that Ruka stopped Kain, and Yuuki said to Kaname to stop, Kaname said to Yuuki "Check out Ruka, Yuki!!" O.O You are an ass sSig_censored le....Why don't you go directly to see how she feel!? She stopped you after all!! And you say only so?!?! In this part I don't like much Kaname-sama sorry

@evil in love: now zeki has the same goal: Stop Kaname Sara is another question! Easy! In the translation doesn't understand well who Sara is referring (I think only Zero ...'cause he was the one who drank her blood ^^)

@Aya-chan: I know that the part of the deep and dark forest is referred to Yume and NOT to Zeki, however I'm happy
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Thu May 24, 2012 12:09 am

The walking out of the dark forest is not a reference to yume as a couple. yuuki is talking about everyone being in the forest. the deep dark forest seems to be a metaphor for their issues, being lost in their problems/worries and not having a path. my friend suggested its about being alone/loneliness. zero chooses to isolate himself and wants no attachments since 43.

[Cut and paste a reposting of Yuuki's thoughts without the dialogue, based on Senbya's notes - repost from LJ]

"Even if we become exhausted in a deep and dark forest,
    Ruka-san has Kain-senpai by her side,
    so she’ll be OK, that’s what I believe.

We’ve always been wandering around
    and searching for an exit in a deep and dark forest.
    and now I have nowhere else to go.
    While Zero is frozen in chilling darkness,
    you are walking further and further away from me, Kaname…
    I don’t think you’ll ever twine my hair (in your fingers) again.

Hey, Zero...
    If you entrust your body to darkness,
    where it is frozen,
    then you probably won't feel a thing.

If what's frozen melts, you'll feel the accompanying pain
    that was once frozen away.

Despite all that...
    Despite all that, I still believe that one day we can walk
    out of this dark forest,
    and beams of sunlight coming through the leaves
    will shine on the frozen body,

and then .. "

i believe the last bit yuuki is talking about she and zero walking out of the dark forest, since she's talking about getting sun on his frozen body. this is about hope that things will get better and they will get past their issues. so together, they will actually get past their loneliness.

"my beloved is now in a deep dark forest" was the title for 50.
    retrospectively an addition to end of 49 was Kaname's words about Yuuki creating a deep dark forest in her heart that grew during the time he had to let go of her

If he is referring to when she became human, the deep dark forest must be referring to Yuuki's insecurities and fears about her lost self and missing memories. Kaname offers to wonder through it together -> to support her. to be with her.

additional to 50,
    "one year...has passed...in this deep dark forest".
    If the forest started from ten years ago, this seems a funny line.
    it makes more sense now, yuuki during that year was worried about being alone forever, at the end of 51, she asks to stay with kaname and she is over her worries. now kaname is further and further away from her and she asks if she can stay with zero (because they share the same goal).
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 24, 2012 12:54 am

Knightmare wrote:The walking out of the dark forest is not a reference to yume as a couple. yuuki is talking about everyone being in the forest. the deep dark forest seems to be a metaphor for their issues, being lost in their problems/worries and not having a path. my friend suggested its about being alone/loneliness. zero chooses to isolate himself and wants no attachments since 43.

[Cut and paste a reposting of Yuuki's thoughts without the dialogue, based on Senbya's notes - repost from LJ]

Hey, Zero...
    where it is frozen,

Despite all that...
    out of this dark forest,

and then .. "

i believe the last bit yuuki is talking about she and zero walking out of the dark forest, since she's talking about getting sun on his frozen body. this is about hope that things will get better and they will get past their issues. so together, they will actually get past their loneliness.

retrospectively an addition to end of 49 was Kaname's words about Yuuki creating a deep dark forest in her heart that grew during the time he had to let go of her

If he is referring to when she became human, the deep dark forest must be referring to Yuuki's insecurities and fears about her lost self and missing memories. Kaname offers to wonder through it together -> to support her. to be with her.

additional to 50,
    it makes more sense now, yuuki during that year was worried about being alone forever, at the end of 51, she asks to stay with kaname and she is over her worries. now kaname is further and further away from her and she asks if she can stay with zero (because they share the same goal).
    @ nightmare: nice nice nice interpretation!! Lol XD
    Now I don't wannaexclude anything!! ;) very nice Lol XD
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Thu May 24, 2012 1:12 am

Those words that Kaname told to Ruka hurt me. Amazing being hurt by something that does not exist, but ok.
    I had a huge expectative about his reaction on Ruka. He had no intention of hurting her, it was somewhat accidental. But those words are too painful to say to someone who was beside him, freely. Ruka knew his cruel side, as she had said in past chapters. And I think part of her choice to want to stand next to him was meant to share his suffering.
    Ruka does not deserve to hear it. - Although my side "I love Kaname-san" says he may have used this situation to keep her away of his side, I recognize that he may also find that she betrayed him. Because she interfered with his plans without his consent. Ruka does not deserves to think she´s a traitor - a natural consequence of Kaname´s words.

And the more I'm wanting to see a justification for this attitude, here, Kaname so has exceeded the reasonable greatly, that the only worthy option is to bow and ask apologize.
    yuuki kiryuu
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

Post by yuuki kiryuu Thu May 24, 2012 2:01 am

kialovejapan wrote:
    Knightmare wrote:The walking out of the dark forest is not a reference to yume as a couple. yuuki is talking about everyone being in the forest. the deep dark forest seems to be a metaphor for their issues, being lost in their problems/worries and not having a path. my friend suggested its about being alone/loneliness. zero chooses to isolate himself and wants no attachments since 43.

Hey, Zero...
    where it is frozen,

Despite all that...
    out of this dark forest,

and then .. "

additional to 50,
    @ nightmare: nice nice nice interpretation!! Lol XD
    Now I don't wannaexclude anything!! ;) very nice Lol XD

OMG x2 now I'm quite shocked! does this mean yuuki has finally made up her mind, and letting kaname go at least? wow! major twist in the story! no wonder she cut all off her hair, that was quite impressive too..oh no! we have to wait a month now...MY EAGERNESS IS COMING UNTANGGLED!!
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Thu May 24, 2012 2:07 am

I'm so upset Sad . It seem like Zekis wish for Kaname's death! Why they don't see anything about what Sara did too? Sad

Last edited by Rikana-hime on Thu May 24, 2012 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Thu May 24, 2012 2:09 am

Hey, Zero...
    where it is frozen,

Despite all that...
    out of this dark forest,

and then .. "

additional to 50,

Very nice, sounds great to me Very Happy And yea the whole "frozen body" thing, immediately reminds me of Zero, because for one, the old yuuki is frozen in the past... in his mind. And he has frozen himself around her.... because it is too painful, hence the " If what's frozen melts, you'll feel the accompanying pain
    that was once frozen away." Kaname's not frozen away... he's running away... and shoving yuuki away.... he's not frozen in darkness, he's flourishing in darkness. In my opinion. :/
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Thu May 24, 2012 2:35 am

OMFG This chapter is EPIC!!! Yuki is breaking free from Kaname (cutting her hair, drinking zero's blood) Which he told her NOT to do... Very Happy Yuki is now on Zero's side!
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Thu May 24, 2012 2:48 am

I'm a bit uncertain on who's side Yuki is on. She asked Zero if she could work with him since they had the same goal, but it could be that 'the enemy of my enemy is my ally' thing. VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 2528011993
    Until we know more I'll think of Yuki on her own side, Zero on his own side, Kaname (definitely) on his own side and every one else on their own sides. lol!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu May 24, 2012 2:57 am

aya-chan wrote: Third, the dark forest is a yume thing, mentioned for the first time at the end of chapter 49 when kaname said to yuuki they would wander together through that dark forest.

The dark forest has no connection with zero

Totally agree! Well said aya! cheers cheers cheers

The phrase “wandering in the deep dark forest” belongs originally to Kaname i.e. is a reference for YUME …

True that Yuuki used that phrase for Kain and Ruka as well meaning that they will get through this difficulty and will be okay in the end.

BUT in the end she refers to Kaname and her again. Let’s look closely the order of the lines >>>

Kaname: Yes…you will be the one who ends up standing in my way. I’ve always known this, Yuuki.

Yuuki (thinking): We’ve always been wandering around and searching for an exit in a deep and dark forest.

1. We’ve always been wandering??? On who refers with the “we” ??? Ain’t obvious that she is referring to her and Kaname since Kaname said we will wander together?

2. Her thought isn’t only totally related with what Kaname said to her at chapter 49 but it comes right after Kaname’s line.

3. Before she say her last line she refers to Ruka … has Ruka any relation with Zero? No … she has with Kaname that’s why she says “like Ruka-san I’m not longer confused”

Therefore her last line starts again with >> “Despite all that I still believe that one day WE” … as she said above referring to her and Kaname XD

If what’s frozen melts, you’ll feel the accompanying pain that was once frozen away.

Why Zero will feel pain again if what is frozen melts??? If she was meaning that she’ll be with him as the Zekis are expecting (i.e. romantically) then why he’ll feel pain? Normally that should make him happy no?

So IMO what she means with her last line is that she and Kaname will find the exit of that dark forest and it makes more sense cuz she and Kaname are in “bad terms” right now… but in the end Zero too and she is the one who will make that happen for ALL of them.

Li.llium wrote: Those words that Kaname told to Ruka hurt me. Amazing being hurt by something that does not exist, but ok.
    I had a huge expectative about his reaction on Ruka. He had no intention of hurting her, it was somewhat accidental. But those words are too painful to say to someone who was beside him, freely. Ruka knew his cruel side, as she had said in past chapters. And I think part of her choice to want to stand next to him was meant to share his suffering.
    Ruka does not deserve to hear it. - Although my side "I love Kaname-san" says he may have used this situation to keep her away of his side, I recognize that he may also find that she betrayed him. Because she interfered with his plans without his consent. Ruka does not deserves to think she´s a traitor - a natural consequence of Kaname´s words.

And the more I'm wanting to see a justification for this attitude, here, Kaname so has exceeded the reasonable greatly, that the only worthy option is to bow and ask apologize.

Bow and apologize???? O.O

If you knew Kaname’s character you wouldn’t be “hurt” from his words to Ruka cuz you would have realized that this is Kaname’s way to protect her by making her to stay behind. Not “he may have” but deffo he did that for her.

In any case this is exactly what he had said to Kain back in chapter 72 >>

Kaname: Before that I will let Ruka leave … even if she hates me I will surely do
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/72/16

So is the same old story with Kaname … in order to make sure that Ruka will stay behind he’s making himself seem the bad/cruel one.

Even Zero himself realized that Kaname wasn’t going to kill him << this is another proof that what Kaname said to Ruka about betrayal was a fake excuse for her own good. If he was really upset with Ruka’s interference then he wouldn’t say to Yuuki to taking care of her …

That’s Kaname … he takes all the blames (including the global warming Razz) … all the blows and stands TALL above all XD.

MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Humor : The ironic kind.

Post by MorningStar Thu May 24, 2012 4:28 am

WOW, i just finished reading the raws (Thank You for the link ^^)
    WOOO YUUKI MAKES ME SO PROUD OF HER! She is proving to be such a strong heroine, definitely setting the bar for other Shoujo Main Females!
    I can't believe she cut her hair, but omg she looks so amazing. *_*
    2. Zero should never wear his jacket again, *drools* That vest is way too hot.
    3. I looked around & i'm not sure who the dark forest is reffering to. I heard one side saying "Kaname", the other "Zero"
    As expected of course XDD lol
    I'll wait until a scan or maybe even when the volume is out w/ viz media. Very Happy
    3. GAAAAH KANAME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TT_TT Let me kiss your shoulder sama and make it all better ;DD
    4.RUKA & KAIN KISSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSS
    5.Zero + Yuuki teamed up :O Holy CRAP

Cutting your hair is a symbolism of moving on & letting go.
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Thu May 24, 2012 6:45 am

Hey, Zero...
    where it is frozen,

Despite all that...
    out of this dark forest,

and then .. "

additional to 50,

Quite appealing argument but I cannot agree.. Perhaps, what Yuuki said can apply to everybody else but if you’re going to apply what she said on the entirety, Yuuki still hopes to walk together with Kaname after all these. She first thought that it’s alright to wander in the deep and dark forest (loneliness) when she has her beloved with her, just like Ruka had Kain (she was contented to only have Kaname).. But I guess, she realized that it was not enough.. Being in a deep and dark forest with just the two of them cannot prosper as Kaname left (while looking for the exit)..

What she told to Zero was a clear metaphor.. a way to answer Kaname’s question - but actually not answering it. Remember that Kaname asked her what is she going to do to with him, she cannot answer that because she did not have the time, as when the net was thrown to them. Her answer was direct though and it’s quite bold. Indeed, Yuuki doesn’t have the luxury of thinking what she’ll do with Kaname even before she captured him. How do I call it? One track minded?.. Doing things one at a time.. Before she can think of the things he wanted to do with him, she has to make sure that he is captured by any possible means and this also meant that she has to harden her heart so she won’t waver. That’s why she told Zero that if she’ll entrust her body to the darkness where it is frozen, then you won’t feel a thing. It’s another way of saying that she has to endure all the pain in order to be able to stand against Kaname’s plan and let herself bask on the emotions when everything is done. Anyway, it’s as she said, she had nowhere else to go – Kaname being the person whom she wanted to spend the rest of her life with (walk together in this long journey). Her reference to Zero seems like an acknowledgement as to how Zero can still actually go on.. it’s because Zero had frozen himself in the loneliness and darkness, that he can move forward even when he’s alone.. So she’ll try to do the same, stand on her own and be one track minded if she is to catch the most powerful beast who had chosen to walk a different path from her.. and after that, she believes that they’ll be able to walk on the same path again, but this time under the sun as oposed to what Kaname hoped for, to only see Yuuki walk happily under the sun minus himself.

Another thing is what she said to Zero “to stay here now”, the way it was worded intends to be “passing present” it’s different to being worded with permanence like when she asked Kaname if it’s alright for her to stay by his side. The goal that she and Zero agreed is “to stop Kaname first”, just as Zero had said after he acknowledge that Kaname had no intention to kill him, the two of them might have different reasons to back it up but they share the same immediate goal. So all in all, Yuuki’s thoughts is shouting of Kaname… My gosh!! Everyone’s actions are fueled by Kaname-sama.. What a guy!!!
    king
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Thu May 24, 2012 7:49 am

Well said chacile. VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 36224405 Now my yume heart can rest in pease until the next chapter comes out. VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 2554657431
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu May 24, 2012 9:09 am

Knightmare wrote:

Hey, Zero...
    where it is frozen,

Despite all that...
    out of this dark forest,

and then .. "

additional to 50,
    it makes more sense now, yuuki during that year was worried about being alone forever, at the end of 51, she asks to stay with kaname and she is over her worries. now kaname is further and further away from her and she asks if she can stay with zero (because they share the same goal)

You are not interpreting it based on Kaname's last line...that's why the time does not make sense to you...

"Yuki in your heart...you have a deep, dark forest...A forest that grew during the time I had to let you go...yes hold me tightly...we'll wander through it...together"...

so yes it is one year that they have passed together (Kaname and Yuuki) in the dark forest... the hint is obvious that concerns these two after all it is Kaname that initiates the idea of the dark forest...

as they are living in it, wander through it...facts, events, people are involved around them

Even if we become exhausted in a deep and dark forest, (cont’d)

(Cont’d) Ruka-san has Kain-senpai by her side, so she’ll be OK, that’s what I believe.

So what she says is that even though WE (Kaname and her obviously as stated through Kaname's last phrase but also the one year that they passed together in it) have exhausted ourselves, this can have an effect on the people that are involved also in their lives...

next sentence is...

We’ve always been wandering around and searching for an exit in a deep and dark forest. (cont’d) - this is a straight reference to Kaname's sentence again - "lets wonder together"...

Page 32

(Cont’d) and now I have nowhere else to go. (to Kaname) Those who you didn’t have to hurt are wounded or dead, Kaname, even Ruka-san today. And Zero too… (thinking) While Zero is frozen in chilling darkness, (cont’d)

so while they are doing this...Ruka got hurt...Zero has gone numb...

and she continues with the last sentence...

Like Ruka-san, I’m no longer confused. Despite all that, I still believe that one day we can walk out of this dark forest, and beams of sunlight coming through the leaves will shine on the frozen body, and then…

Again I think that "WE" is a straight reference to her and Kaname for they had been wondering in the dark forest - what is she saying about Zero? that he has frozen and that he was lost and hurt like Ruka...(she says it above) but when they finally get out of it...the consequences again shall have an effect on others..as they did before...i think that's where Hino leaves us...here hanging...

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu May 24, 2012 11:32 am

Li.llium wrote:
    And I have broken my heart seeing Zero hearing and seeing Yuki showing her feelings for Kaname. It´s sad realize that there isn´t Zeki per si. If Zeki´ll be going forward the final pair, it is sad that this happened more by Kana´s behavior than Yuki feelings. I don´t understand how Zekis can be happy with it.

This is one reason I always had problems to see a true Zeki ending to happen . V. K. is suposed to be a romantic vampire story . But after 83 chapters , the only way to make a Zeki end implies to kill Kaname . The only one who can kill him is Yuuki . For Yuuki to kill Kaname has to happen one of two things :

1- She has to live with this guilt all her life .
    I'm talking here about an eternity worth of guilt . For Yuuki to end with Zero in this situation is because she needs to ease a little this feelings .To fill her loneliness . Not because of true love . A kind of pathetic ending .

The other option is that Yuuki can't live with all that guilt inside . She chosen to sacrifices herself to save somebody . Most probably Zero if he fall to Level E . Meaning Zero would end alone .

2- Yuuki has to frozen / close her heart to love .
    If Yuuki feels no more about Kaname. She could kill him without remorse . But this one implies she lost a huge part of her heart . So if she ends with Zero in this circunstances . The pair will be forced . As Yuuki now is not the original person with a piece of sunshine in her heart .

It will be very dissapointing to see if V. K. ends as Zeki . Because Yuuki has to chose Zero as the only guy alive . As Yuuki has to choose to kill Kaname for his actions . Her choice not because of true love for Zero . But because she can't save Kaname from his inner demons .

Li.llium wrote:

Excuse me, I still have trouble with some English phrases. I'll try to clarify:

1. Yuki wanted to go a step further. Kaname gave up on it.

2. Yuki found very bad things about Kaname. But she still wanted to be by his side.

3. My Kaname.

4. Yuki saw Kaname and Zero fighting, and Kana reaching Ruka. She cuts her hair, because she thinks it will never be a time when Kaname will return to touch in her hair again. Here, she realizes she can not be more with him because he really took a different path.

5. None of the changes related to Yuki's feelings are motivated by Zero. Romantically. She did not think of leaving Kana to stay with Zero or because she has feelings for Zero. She concluded that she and Kaname will no longer be together because Kaname has done things that prevent her from being with him.

6. That is: Zero is not the main reason. And that is sad because I have a taste of the second option here. The "If" is a hypothesis that will always exist in Zeki because "If Kaname had not quit, she would have taken a step further and my Kaname would have been complete.

I had not see this before . And now I had not changed from my original opinion . Yuuki cutting her hair has nothing to do with Zero . Yuuki choice to cut her hair twice has being related to her becoming heartbroken by Kaname . But continuing to love him no matter what in both times .

But yes . Now Yuuki resolve is stronger than before . She knows she needs to be Kaname's equal to win over him . To get him from that dark road he is riding .

Now is the darkest moment of the night before breaking dawn ( no Twilight pun here ) for Yume . But this doesn't mean Yuuki magically chances her feelings for Kaname to go to Zero . Chosing Zero as her eternal mate . Yuuki has so much involvement with Kaname in her past . Than to just forget him and decide Zero is the one will almost be impossible without a very good explanation by the mangaka of V. K. .
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Thu May 24, 2012 3:29 pm

juliet wrote:

Like Ruka-san, I’m no longer confused. Despite all that, I still believe that one day we can walk out of this dark forest, and beams of sunlight coming through the leaves will shine on the frozen body, and then…

Again I think that "WE" is a straight reference to her and Kaname for they had been wondering in the dark forest - what is she saying about Zero? that he has frozen and that he was lost and hurt like Ruka...(she says it above) but when they finally get out of it...the consequences again shall have an effect on others..as they did before...i think that's where Hino leaves us...here hanging...
    i respect that u guys have different interpretations, but i think thats the scan strengthens my interpetations, it shows better how the words/thoughts flow.

Yuuki,s "even so" is a direct response to "if it melts, u'll start hurting." she says it before she address kaname.

"hey zero,
    When u abandon yourself to the darkness,
    its so freezing cold that you may not feel anything
    But if it were to melt
    It,ll start hurting
    Even so

Even so,
    I believe, That someday,
    we will be able to get out of this dark forest
    And the day that we will be able to warm our frozen bodies under the sun will come
    And..."

Looking at that now, it really does seem that she's talking to zero in her thoughts. That we and our might be wrong on that 2nd to last sentence, but it does at least apply to zero getting out into the sun, by getting out of the forest.

I dont think kaname needs to die for zeki. Kaname needs his own resolution and i see that as whatever plagues him from the past being resolved. He doesnt need yuuki, hes proven he can walk away from her for something more important. I think kaname needs to make suree that the hw did not make a meaningless sacrifice and that her wish is fulfilled and after that he can continue to protect ppl like she wanted or put himself to slumber until he is needed again.

However Kaname may have to die to make up for his actions, all the peoples he killed to achieve his goal and its something he may be willing to sacrifice himself for, reaching his goals and then paying the penance.

But i think these characters are no longer so tied to each other they can,t be happy on their own if its abetter path. i think this story is about them getting past fears of loneliness and choosing what makes them happy now, finding themselves and figuring out what they want and embracing it without fear, especially yuuki.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu May 24, 2012 3:41 pm

The scanlation of the chapter is out!
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/83

@Chacile I think you are right on the mark! cheers cheers cheers

chacile wrote: What she told to Zero was a clear metaphor.. a way to answer Kaname’s question - but actually not answering it. Remember that Kaname asked her what is she going to do to with him,

Before she can think of the things he wanted to do with him, she has to make sure that he is captured by any possible means and this also meant that she has to harden her heart so she won’t waver. That’s why she told Zero that if she’ll entrust her body to the darkness where it is frozen, then you won’t feel a thing. It’s another way of saying that she has to endure all the pain in order to be able to stand against Kaname’s plan and let herself bask on the emotions when everything is done.

It makes so much sense and moreover ties all the loose ends ^^
    So in short the frozen body will be Yuuki’s … she takes Zero’s frozen heart/body as the example and she concludes that she also has to frozen her heart –in order to not feel pain- for capturing Kaname >>

If you entrust your body to darkness, where it is frozen, then you probably won’t feel a thing.

She must frozen her heart cuz the pain that she feels now averts her from being strong and efficient.
    She has to do that cuz as she said >>

(Yuuki thinking about Kaname’s words) What do you want with me after you catch me? (thinking to herself) At that moment my hand flinched.
    Because if I keep thinking about what I’m gonna do with you after I capture you while trying to do it, I will fail.

>> When she had captured Kaname her hand flinched and he fled away again … and as we saw every attempt thus far to stop/capture/immobilize Kaname went in vain.

The result of her “weakness”/failure what is it? >>

you are walking further and further away from me, Kaname… I don’t think you’ll ever twine my hair (in your fingers) again.

>> if I leave you like that or if I continue hesitating and flinching then I will lose you anyway > “you’re walking further and further away FROM ME”. If I won’t find the strength to stop you … then with the path that you have chosen you will never twine my hair again i.e. if I do not act either way there is no coming back for YOU and for US.
    In other words Yuuki in this phase realizes that she has nothing to lose anymore cuz she has lost everything >> “I have nowhere to go”

So she has to lift-up her burdens (i.e. her hesitations), freezing her heart and do whatever is needed (even hurting him) in order to stop him!

This is something that I have said before this chapter … Yuuki must realize that she has to go against him in order to stop him … is the only way to save him << is also the words that Aido-dono had said to her in their last conversation.

And here fits also Yuuki’s reference to Ruka >>

Like Ruka-san, I’m no longer confused.

>> I’m like Ruka i.e. I won’t let you anymore do what you want … I will act, I will go against you like Ruka did!

Additionally also explains her other line which remained unrelated and weird >>

If what’s frozen melts, you’ll feel the accompanying pain that was once frozen away.

If Yuuki is talking about her body/heart that she must freeze then is logical that when the frost will melt she will feel again the pain that she feels right now and probably the aftermath pain of the actions that she must do in order to stop Kaname.

Therefore all the above analysis can be compacted into her last line >>

Despite all that, I still believe that one day we can walk out of this dark forest, and beams of sunlight coming through the leaves will shine on the frozen body, and then…

>> despite all that happened and will happen from now on I still believe that there is hope for us (Yume) to walk out of that dark forest and if so then the sunbeams will unfrozen my frozen heart …

In the available scanlation is crystal clear that Yuuki in her last phrase referring to their bodies i.e. to both of them >>

Yuuki: Just like Ruka-san I too will not waver … “even so I believe that someday WE will be able to get out of this dark forest and the day where WE warm our bodies under the sun will come…

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/83/40

Another proof that the line “WE wandered in the dark forest” refers to Yume is this panel >>

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 2nr0m78

Hino is putting them face to face to emphasize on who goes the “WE”

So I think now is pretty clear that Yuuki is referring to HER and Kaname !!!! bounce bounce

The sealing of all these is Yuuki’s butterfly wings which are sprouted again. I think no one can claim that her wings aren’t related with Kaname lol. Thus I think her wings this time was Hino’s way to symbolize the magnitude of Yuuki’s determination to capture Kaname … metaphorically and literally XD.

Therefore … GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUUKI!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce

kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 Empty THE CHAPTER 83 FIRST REALIZATION IN ENGLISH

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Here the link to read the first realization of chapter 83 in english!! Thanks to manga.here ;)
    Enjoy it! ha-ha-ha

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c083/

My comment after I've read the chapter:
    VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 36224405 It's just too amazing, it's incredible, I love the new style and behaviour of Yuuki-chan!!
    The worst thing is to wait July!!! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 2747345646

Well think positive and go ahead!!! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 4155267722
    Yes let's work!!! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 473101691

I was always wondering to myself, the meaning of this picture...there are so elements in that:
    Look carefully!!

Spoiler:

1°element=the spider!! This promises the future appearance of Sara Shirabuki.

2° element= the tattoo' spider on the Yuuki's arm> this is another sign of the introduction of a new evil/character! (The spider is a symbol of industry, because of its ability to weave webs and for its continued work.
    The folk tales say that the appearance of a spider announces the visit of a dear friend.
    As in Western culture, it is considered that the spider has a "dark side".)

3° element=the peluche bunny with the scissors facing in Yuuki's direction!! This promises a new hair cut!!! Like we saw in the last chapter XD (Hino-sama you're simple a genius!!)

4°element=Yuuki is wearing a tuba, like her hat! So who is the caracther that wear a tuba?!?!?! ^^
    But obviously the little Touma Lord!! So this could mean that Yuuki could save the little Lord by the hand of Sara and (maybe also) Kaname-sama (we know that he want kill all the pureblood! In the H.A he is like in a supermarket: two purebloods at the price of one...what a nice offer for him XD)

5° elemnt= There is a little skull in the Yuuki's hat, maybe it would mean the dead of someone?!?! I hope that she would be Sara!!! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 4155267722

6°element=Finally we saw far from Yuuki another peluche bunny, but it is dirty of blood....Maybe this could be Ruka!!! ha-ha-ha

I love this hidden message of Hino-sama!!! She my big inspirational!! XD
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri May 25, 2012 6:51 am

Knightmare wrote:
    juliet wrote:

i respect that u guys have different interpretations, but i think thats the scan strengthens my interpetations, it shows better how the words/thoughts flow.

Yuuki,s "even so" is a direct response to "if it melts, u'll start hurting." she says it before she address kaname.

"hey zero,
    When u abandon yourself to the darkness,
    its so freezing cold that you may not feel anything
    But if it were to melt
    It,ll start hurting
    Even so

Even so,
    I believe, That someday,
    we will be able to get out of this dark forest
    And the day that we will be able to warm our frozen bodies under the sun will come
    And..."

Looking at that now, it really does seem that she's talking to zero in her thoughts. That we and our might be wrong on that 2nd to last sentence, but it does at least apply to zero getting out into the sun, by getting out of the forest.

I dont think kaname needs to die for zeki. Kaname needs his own resolution and i see that as whatever plagues him from the past being resolved. He doesnt need yuuki, hes proven he can walk away from her for something more important. I think kaname needs to make suree that the hw did not make a meaningless sacrifice and that her wish is fulfilled and after that he can continue to protect ppl like she wanted or put himself to slumber until he is needed again.

However Kaname may have to die to make up for his actions, all the peoples he killed to achieve his goal and its something he may be willing to sacrifice himself for, reaching his goals and then paying the penance.

But i think these characters are no longer so tied to each other they can,t be happy on their own if its abetter path. i think this story is about them getting past fears of loneliness and choosing what makes them happy now, finding themselves and figuring out what they want and embracing it without fear, especially yuuki.

Very beautifully said ;) Most reasonable explanation I've seen so far :O
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Fri May 25, 2012 7:30 am

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 3 Vampire-knight-3326375

Do you guys know the meaning of jappanese line which include word "LOVE"? It means "Pureblooded bloody love" or "Fateful bloody love"? Shocked

And about the dark forest. I think it suits for Yume more cause in the chapter 49 (in vol 11 not in the scan) there is a line something like this when Kaname held Yuuki

"That dark forest which grew while they were apart"

And then Kaname said let him and Yuuki wandered within it. I think Yuuki just take Zero as an example for her thought when and after she capturing Kaname, she doesn't mean she and him will walk out of the dark forest. The dark forest certainly has nothing to do with Zero, but Zekis just like to put it into a poem and then claim that they are for him ==
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri May 25, 2012 10:30 am

Chapter 83 is : "Destiny's Bloody Love "

From the Spanish translation :

http://submanga.com/c/158244/2

" El amor sangriento del destino . "

Or in English :" Destiny's Bloody Love "

About the frozen issue .

A thing some people forget is , since the start of the second arc . Zero has tried to shown other people as if he was okay . No more suffering , a stable Level D vampire without any troubles . That he could drank blood tablets without problem . But there is a lot of hints all over the place to show Zero is in reality destroyed emotionally . And he just freezes his human feelings to avoid suffering no more .

The Zero inside the glass coffin from the cover of chapter 82 is the human Zero . But here is the thing ; if Zero succesfully frozen all his human feelings from his heart . The only Zero who will exist is the vampire Zero . When a Level D vampire losses all his humanity , he / she turn into a Level E .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:28 am