Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Bar_left59%Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Bar_left27%Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Bar_left15%Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

3 posters

Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines

Rima echo
    Rima echo
    Human

Warning ZoneNeed List of Vampire Knight Taglines Dropsoa

Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Empty Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines

Post by Rima echo Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:37 pm

I need a long list of vampire knight taglines, the ones I have so far are listed below. The taglines denote each picture's hidden meaning, and supposably there's a section in the fanbook where Matsuri Hino includes notes on the pictures she drew.

"Perhaps their "bound" was formed in earnest."
    Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Item55

"At the farmost end of this white world...where we shall never again be together."
    Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines 3

""Blood and Fetters. Affection and Destiny. Things which are connected with me and constrain me. "
    Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Chapter:_77th_Night_-_Yuki_and_Sara

"So the time has finally come..."
    Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Vkart06

"The two passing each other by pure coincidence."
    Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Vkart08

"Ready to pull the trigger anytime he wants."
    Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Item35

"I wanted to hold you in my arms forever."
    Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Item5

"Whisked away from the Soiree."
    Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Item30

"She is the Pureblood who wants to be Queen, he is the royal blood who lost his position"
    Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines 65th_Night

"Deep in the coffin where the sword cannot reach..."
    Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Chapter:_82nd_Night_-_Invasion_into_the_Association

"So which one of them is wearing a mask?"
    Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines 7221509986_73255a774f_h

"The loyal submitted that protect the secret moments of the boss."
    Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Item60

"Where did this sin start..."
    Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Chapter:_40th_Night_-_The_original_sin,_held_by_those_hands

"Our minds are caught by the red chains."
    Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines 13th_Night

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Empty Re: Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines

Post by juliet Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:00 pm

why i can't see the photos? is it my computer?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines Empty Re: Need List of Vampire Knight Taglines

Post by nina Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:55 pm

I cannot see them either. I can see only the cover of volume 16.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:00 am