Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Chapter 86 Predictions Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Chapter 86 Predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Chapter 86 Predictions Bar_left59%Chapter 86 Predictions Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Chapter 86 Predictions Bar_left27%Chapter 86 Predictions Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Chapter 86 Predictions Bar_left15%Chapter 86 Predictions Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

5 posters

Chapter 86 Predictions

Rima echo
    Rima echo
    Human

Warning ZoneChapter 86 Predictions Dropsoa

Chapter 86 Predictions Empty Chapter 86 Predictions

Post by Rima echo Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:29 am

The preview tagline says.."To finish it once and for all, Yuki will...?" And Hino leaves us off with a mystery as usual. Yuki and Zero's teamwork makes them a dynamic duo, although I really think some words should be expressed before more action. By the way, I've read rumors that the 3rd arc started after chapter 85 ended. Is that true?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Chapter 86 Predictions Empty Re: Chapter 86 Predictions

Post by nina Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:54 am

CandyRoxy7 wrote:By the way, I've read rumors that the 3rd arc started after chapter 85 ended. Is that true?

Hmm... as far as I know Hino has said that her story will have 2 arcs with the 2nd a bit longer than the first. I do not know anything about a 3rd arc.
    Maybe we can say that after 85 will start a sub-arc since Sara who was one of the main characters in the second arc died but in any case chapter 85 wasn’t even the last chapter of a volume.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:52 am

true Hino had said that she had prepared two parts for her story, if the first arc is close to second arc in length shouldn't we be reaching the end now (approximately?). How many chapters do you suspect that are left? ten perhaps or some more.

Anyway, predictions for next chapter; a short dialogue between Takuma and Kaname with a mysterious phrase (here let me prepare my theories LOL), Yuuki and Zero running at the town with the tablets and possibly Kain and the hunters cleaning the ruins or what is left from the HA. Touma possible can escape or whatever? (perhaps he could also talk?)

someone should start explaining sth here because my nevers have reached a limit stage. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:20 am

I think at last I see why Kaname is so interested to replace HW's role concerning the anti - vampire weapons furnace .

Because if Kaname become the source of the new anti - vampire metal powers. Those weapons will forever protect Yuuki from harm . As Kaname loved Yuuki the most . If his feelings to love and protect Yuuki remains in the anti - vampire metal memory . Even after Kaname's death . No matter who use the weapons ; they can't harm Yuuki . Exactly the same way as the anti - vampire weapons couldn't be used against Kaname . As Kaname could remainded the sprirt and the feelings imbuded in those weapons to protect him . Because HW wanted to protect Kaname in the past as well when alive .

And now the plot would be related to Yuuki wanting to stop Kaname performing this promise to HW . Because if she allows Kaname to sacrifice himself to become her ultimate protector . Her promise to stop Kaname will be in vain .
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:03 pm

mariangie wrote:I think at last I see why Kaname is so interested to replace HW's role concerning the anti - vampire weapons furnace .

Because if Kaname become the source of the new anti - vampire metal powers. Those weapons will forever protect Yuuki from harm . As Kaname loved Yuuki the most . If his feelings to love and protect Yuuki remains in the anti - vampire metal memory . Even after Kaname's death . No matter who use the weapons ; they can't harm Yuuki . Exactly the same way as the anti - vampire weapons couldn't be used against Kaname . As Kaname could remainded the sprirt and the feelings imbuded in those weapons to protect him . Because HW wanted to protect Kaname in the past as well when alive .

And now the plot would be related to Yuuki wanting to stop Kaname performing this promise to HW . Because if she allows Kaname to sacrifice himself to become her ultimate protector . Her promise to stop Kaname will be in vain .

Interesting theory Shocked I haven't heard that idea before, so kudos to you for coming up with it Smile

Since the 2nd arc, I've always speculated that Kaname might make some kind of sacrifice and lead to an unhappy conclusion Sad I hadn't thought that perhaps he might make such a sacrifice in order to fuel a new furnace now that the HW is gone.

But it makes sense scratch We know from the flashback scenes that Kaname was the one who had originally intended to sacrifice his heart in order to give humans weapons against vampires. It seems that the hunters now have a significant problem in that their weapon's source (i.e. the furnace) has crumbled / disintegrated. So if Kaname were to do such a thing as you have speculated, it would serve to not only protect Yuuki but also aid in establishing co-existence between the hunters and vampires (since although he has currently aroused suspicions he is still the king of the vampires).

It's a good theory, but for Kaname's sake I hope it doesn't happen pale
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Kara wrote:
    mariangie wrote:I think at last I see why Kaname is so interested to replace HW's role concerning the anti - vampire weapons furnace .

Interesting theory Shocked I haven't heard that idea before, so kudos to you for coming up with it Smile

Since the 2nd arc, I've always speculated that Kaname might make some kind of sacrifice and lead to an unhappy conclusion Sad I hadn't thought that perhaps he might make such a sacrifice in order to fuel a new furnace now that the HW is gone.

But it makes sense scratch We know from the flashback scenes that Kaname was the one who had originally intended to sacrifice his heart in order to give humans weapons against vampires. It seems that the hunters now have a significant problem in that their weapon's source (i.e. the furnace) has crumbled / disintegrated. So if Kaname were to do such a thing as you have speculated, it would serve to not only protect Yuuki but also aid in establishing co-existence between the hunters and vampires (since although he has currently aroused suspicions he is still the king of the vampires).

It's a good theory, but for Kaname's sake I hope it doesn't happen pale

The story for long ago is suggesting Kaname will sacrifice himself to protect Yuuki . And has not revealed how he intended to do so yet .

If my theory is correct . What would follows after chapter 86 is Yuuki noticing at last whatever Kaname planned to protect her . Deciding this time follow him to stop this plan or fail in her intention . So here is where is critical Yuuki's will to save Kaname . She stops Kaname and find another way to protect both humans and herself . Or Kaname dies and Yuuki promise to stop Kaname was for nothing .

Here is where I think Artemis will play a role . As appears she can be used as anti - vampire weapon . Even without the need of a new furnace nor the spirit of anohter pureblood inside , except Yuuki's .

And for my reading experience . When some author insist a character will die . There are usually 2 outcomes . The character will die . Or the story will find a way to prevent this death . In V. K.'s case . As the story has being so consistent with Yuuki desire to stop Kaname . The second option appears to be the one .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:33 pm