Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation Bar_left59%Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation Bar_left27%Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation Bar_left15%Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+2
juliet
nina
6 posters

Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation Dropsoa

Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation Empty Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation

Post by nina Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Chinese Scanlation (RAWS) http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2286446379

translation here: http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/1026104.html

all people thank you for your wonderful job!!

edit scanlation is up, thanks the team for its work;

http://whitelilyscans.livejournal.com/6008.html

And another version from S2scans

EDIT: The preview for the next (93) final chapter >> http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2287015635

Last edited by nina on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation Empty Re: Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation

Post by juliet Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:53 pm

thank you Nina, cheers

Well, things look so and so- since Yuuki managed to not be changed and she faces Kaname, even at the last moment, perhaps we can hope that she shall succeed into saving him?
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation Empty Re: Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation

Post by 2rsa Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Thanks Nina-san. Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation 1927775417
    I'm so confused. Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation 3887309346
    The Yuuki and Aidou scenes were pretty cute though. ha-ha-ha
    Kaname PLZ don't take your heart out. Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation 2747345646 Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation 2747345646
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation 1927775417 stalker-san
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:34 pm

You’re all very welcome Smile

2rsa wrote:
    The Yuuki and Aidou scenes were pretty cute though. ha-ha-ha
    Kaname PLZ don't take your heart out. Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation 2747345646 Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation 2747345646

Poor Aido fu fu fu… he turned all red rofl
    Finally a comical scene giving a light note to the escalating drama and agony…

Regarding Kaname … I think the cliffhanger perhaps is for the good… I mean if there wasn’t meant to be a twist in the last minute; then I presume that Hino wouldn’t have shown that last scene in this chapter. It reminds me the style of older cliffhangers such as, the last scene of Ruka’s injure or Yuuki charging towards Kaname in full speed with her butterfly wings etc.
    Hopefully she’ll retain the same pattern.

But what surprised me is the introduction of new faces so late in the story and Isaya’s stance once again! Didn’t he give up too easily? O.o
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:48 pm

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/1026104.html

senby's translation above thank you!!!
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Thanks Juliet-san.
    I have to say,Zero's words made me feel a little bit better.There is still hope for Kaname,right? Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation 1098764838
    Oh and the part with Aidou not wanting Yuuki to see his memories was very funny.XD
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:25 pm

Thanks Jul and so many thanks to Senby!!!!

Aaaahhh I feel much better now and much more optimistic!!!
    Baka Kaname! Follow your heart baka, baka, baka … you cannot leave Yuuki grieving for eternity!!!!!

Btw… this might be only me but I got the impression that the PBs want only Kaname’s head in order (I presume) to stop the creation of new weapons. So what if no new weapons will be created i.e. the sacrifice canceled? Would they back off then?
    Could it be this the resolution of the drama which also can pinpoint to a coexistence with the PBs included???? Vαmpire Knight 92 FULL RAWS and Translation/ Scanlation 3751784264
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 am

FINALLY...a chapter that isn't all so depressing and full of dreadful tragedy to come.

Zero's resolve...I'm having hope that Kaname won't die because of Zero. He finally knows the truth (or at least the important part) and realizes that Yuuki will forever be grieving and that's no life.

Then Yuki being here in the last moment gives me hope that she will be able to save Kaname.

I still want to go for Isaya sacrificing himself to be the new parent. Or no weapons and the other PB's recede due to Kaname not going to sacrifice himself. Perhaps because of fears that they'll back down.

AHHH...just one more chapter left! >.<
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:36 am

One more chapter. I hope that Yuuki saves Kaname and tell him directly that she loves him. I'm also glad that the two rivals (Kaname and Zero) are now on the same side. A three-way ending is what I truly want to see next month.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:38 am

A first scanlation of the chapter can be found here...

http://whitelilyscans.livejournal.com/6008.html

What to say of the chapter; i was so much looking forward to see Zero's change and it seems that his development arrived at last (couldn't it be sooner Hino?), I was just so proud of him!! made it burst from joy to see him taking over control there.

Apparently the weapons started cracking so the sacrifice could not be postponed any longer, under the current situation seems critical, so that hunters can defend the academy.

So what if no new weapons will be created i.e. the sacrifice canceled? Would they back off then?
    Could it be this the resolution of the drama which also can pinpoint to a coexistence with the PBs included????

After they launched an attack to the academy without pure reasoning and threat, and blackmailing the hunters to give them Kuran's head or they will take over humans, i doubt that they can be trusted or forgiven. Plus see Touma's lines to the nobles; that they have been corrupted being with the hunters for so long? Or Takuma's lines that they are willing to commit a crime more severe than Kaname's?

makes it logical to presume that even if stopped, the weapons should exist (cause the old ones are breaking) so that there is ultimate protection here cause purebloods motives and perceptions have not changed and can not be trusted, at least as how Hino presents it here.

This is not that good for Kaname, but since Yuuki did not stop the purebloods or there was no interference of hers considering that part, doesn't that mean that she has (as the heroine) to save Kaname which was and her initial role?

So it does not look that bad, it's actually better that Hino stopped in the panel where Kaname tries to pull his heart out. I doubt that he shall proceed now with Yuuki present.

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Juliet wrote: Apparently the weapons started cracking so the sacrifice could not be postponed any longer, under the current situation seems critical, so that hunters can defend the academy.

I agree… after noticing the panel with the crack on BR and Kaname’s realization of the matter –which drove him to the furnace- I take back what I said previously. Seems like without weapons at all, the creation of new ones, is inevitable. Sigh… I cannot stop feeling that Hino lost another opportunity to give a better/different solution this time around, avoiding repeating the same scenario of 10000 years ago. I can’t hide my disappointment thinking the rising potentials IF she had retained the function of the remaining weapons.

Anyway… so now even if I call Kaname baka, still I know that he couldn’t back off… he cannot simply follow his heart as Zero suggested cuz after all is like Takuma said “this is the way you’re”stupidly selfless and heroic to the marrow

Hence what is left to appear, is a deus ex machice (Isaya ???) in order to be provided and a realistic outlet… cuz the big, encouraging words are good but without a realistic alternative are bearing only a symbolic, emotional meaning…
    In short what is left to be shown is as the title of the chapter says > “The way to stop the king’s choice is…” (????)

About Zero… I also agree. He made a spectacular turn over, something that had started to shown from the previous chapter before even regain his memory entirely, which uplifts him even higher.
    However it’s not surprising; is it? I couldn’t imagine a different development for him, yet I’m so happy seeing him standing side by side with Kaname!

KuranPrince wrote: I'm also glad that the two rivals (Kaname and Zero) are now on the same side.

Me too Prince! I wanted this for sooooo long! >ω<

And I remember that some of us had interpreted this depiction as such >>
    Spoiler:
    ...the wall that was standing between them would start to collapse eventually!

the “last boss” has fallen too… \o/
    Zero: I’d always been too scared to face how I truly felt… I will not find any excuses to hide any more…
    Yes yes Zero I feel you… you can’t hide your true feels anymore… Kaname wooed you too wub … it was about time to admit it rofl rofl

Kaze shippers must be ecstatic now hahaha

On the same jokingly note Razz … what do you think Aido didn’t want Yuuki to discover through his blood???
    What’s his secret; his little crush on Yuuki or his “naughty” fancies about Kaname??? Razz Razz rofl rofl

EDIT: The preview for the next final chapter >> http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2287015635

The gist of it:

Destiny’s Bloody Love

Colorful cover page. (the next final chapter will have 52 pages)

The academy is under attack by the PB’s army. What will happen to Kaname’s life; Zero and then Yuuki?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:21 am