Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 Bar_left59%VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 Bar_left27%VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 Bar_left15%VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+24
Fine of Fate
Majestical
chacile
arinicole1027
Katt
Aquasixio
KuranPrince
Conrad Weller
kanachanimmortal
norngpinky
yuuki kiryuu
ButterflyWingsx
mariangie
aya-chan
libra
Duskola
Myyomi
darkwolf123
Saphira_K
lililovelilica
2rsa
witlessfool
juliet
nina
28 posters

VK 93 Full Raws and Translation

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 Dropsoa

VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 Empty VK 93 Full Raws and Translation

Post by nina Thu May 23, 2013 5:17 pm

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 Empty Re: VK 93 Full Raws and Translation

Post by aya-chan Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Yuuki knew she was going to outlive him however was with him anyway (for whatever reason, doesn't really matter.)

It’s not like your afirmation is something new. I knew for a very long time that zekis want a zeki ending no matter what the reason, no matter what the circumstances. It’s sad though; that you not wished something better for zero, that you’re fine with such a half-hearted girl on zero’s side. 

It’s sad, that you, and many others zekis are okay with zero being the second fiddle – yuuki went with zero only because kaname wasn’t around – and not her main choice. It’s sad that you accepted on zero’s side a woman who despite being hundred of years together with him, her heart never fully belonged to him; after 1000 years yuuki according to her own words the man who I love dearly she still loves kaname.

It’s sad that you accept a woman on zero’s side who previously slept with another man and gave birth to that man child. It’s sad that you’re okay with zero turning into a beggar please say you will stay with me ; it’s sad that you accept zero adding pressure on yuuki decide before I die due to starvation – with this simple line, zero implied she will be responsible for his death (yuuki was already in a weak emotional state, probably blaming herself for kaname’s sacrifice). 

It’s sad that you accept on zero’s side a woman who never confessed her love to zero – the word “suki” (the equivalent of like) used in one on the chapters is not a love confession.

In conclusion, it’s sad that you, as one of the zekis, do not care about the circumstances they have become a couple. Really, it’s sad.

If I would have been in your place, I never would have accepted that easy woman on my favorite chara's side. It's good that she's dead - apparently, if the medicine would have worked on kaname she would have lived with him despite the fact she played house before - I would have never accepted such a woman on kaname's side. 
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 Empty Re: VK 93 Full Raws and Translation

Post by juliet Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:05 pm

It's sad that Hino one way or another potrayed a Yuuki that could pass from one man to another:P 

I think the solution though out of this is not to take that so seriously as much as it seems hard at first...

Right now i think small parodies of the whole thing;

Kaname (standing infront of Zero's grave): Ambra Katabra...Hocus Pocus:greatdark:

Kaname's daughter: You think we should tell him that he is no longer a vampire?

Zero's son: No, let him believe it a little bit more...

Kaname's daugter: you sympathize him?

Zero's son: No, it's hilarious...roflrofl

Kaname (standing infront of Zero's grave): Ambra Katabra...Hocus Pocus VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 1331846141VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 473101691VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 2050620774

And I think that concludes my aspiration about Hino's surreal script for today.
    Aquasixio
    Aquasixio
    Human

Humor : Sick.

Post by Aquasixio Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:51 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    Yuuki knew she was going to outlive him however was with him anyway (for whatever reason, doesn't really matter.)

It’s not like your afirmation is something new. I knew for a very long time that zekis want a zeki ending no matter what the reason, no matter what the circumstances. It’s sad though; that you not wished something better for zero, that you’re fine with such a half-hearted girl on zero’s side. 

It’s sad, that you, and many others zekis are okay with zero being the second fiddle – yuuki went with zero only because kaname wasn’t around – and not her main choice. It’s sad that you accepted on zero’s side a woman who despite being hundred of years together with him, her heart never fully belonged to him; after 1000 years yuuki according to her own words the man who I love dearly she still loves kaname.

It’s sad that you accept a woman on zero’s side who previously slept with another man and gave birth to that man child. It’s sad that you’re okay with zero turning into a beggar please say you will stay with me ; it’s sad that you accept zero adding pressure on yuuki decide before I die due to starvation – with this simple line, zero implied she will be responsible for his death (yuuki was already in a weak emotional state, probably blaming herself for kaname’s sacrifice). 

It’s sad that you accept on zero’s side a woman who never confessed her love to zero – the word “suki” (the equivalent of like) used in one on the chapters is not a love confession.

In conclusion, it’s sad that you, as one of the zekis, do not care about the circumstances they have become a couple. Really, it’s sad.

If I would have been in your place, I never would have accepted that easy woman on my favorite chara's side. It's good that she's dead - apparently, if the medicine would have worked on kaname she would have lived with him despite the fact she played house before - I would have never accepted such a woman on kaname's side. 

VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 Tumblr_lzijg7yTyy1qjnbueo1_500

I am more then happy to talk about this with you, but not until you can step back.

I never said that I was happy about his choice being with Yuuki. Let me be frank; I hate the girl. I think she's constitutionally weak, indecisive, and helpless in every meaning of those words. Zero could have done much better than her, in my opinion, but after everything that transpired between the two of them she still somehow, beyond my knowledge, was apparently his only chance at happiness. And when my favorite character is happy, regardless of the reason and even though I'm vehemently against his decision, I'm happy. The last thing I wanted was to see the series end with him having been miserable until the day that he died.

Look, I understand that people can get emotional about the characters in stories they like; which is fine, we all do it, and it was so easy to do with this manga. However, coming onto a forum and calling people sad in regards to their opinions of non-existent characters is uncalled for.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:24 pm

A very long time ago, I have said in joke "zekis won't care even if yuuki will give birth to kaname's children; all they want is zero to take the girl". Mm...the joke became reality. 

And when my favorite character is happy, regardless of the reason and even though I'm vehemently against his decision, I'm happy.

I think this is the problem: regardless of the reason you're happy thus you have no pride as a zeki. I will paraphase again, this time refered only to you - 

1. is sad that you're happy with such a half-hearted girl on zero's side
    2. it's sad that you're happy for zero having on his side a woman who after hundred years of living with him, her heart never fully belonged to him
    3. it's sad that you're happy with a woman on zero's side who previously slept with another man and gave birth to his child
    4. it's sad that you're happy with zero being turned by hino into a beggar
    5. it's sad that you're happy with zero being turned by hino into a sly, whining boy *reference to his hunger strike
    6. it's sad that you're happy with zero having on his side a woman who never confessed her love to him 
    7. it's sad that you're happy with zero being the second fiddle
    ...and after all these 7 reason I must add ...regardless of the reason 
    Everything is a matter of pride - how many craps, incoherency, inconsistency you can buy from hino regardless of the reasons to become happy for zero. Here is not about zero, but about YOU  and YOUR PRIDE.  

You may say that you have pride as a zeki, but your own words "regardless of the reason ; for whatever reason, doesn't matter ; I am happy" proves that you have none. *the same applies to the rest of all zekis who are happy regardless the reasons 

I want to ask you a question - what if yuuki's reason to go with zero is due to pity, that she didn't want to be responsable for another death - will you still be happy?

ps: this is my opinion about a certain matter - you can accept it, or not. it's not like I care.

What is sad is that hino tried to milk some money with a never ending LT, and not focus her story on a PLOT. it's amazing how different two arcs can be: the first was well-written, with a PLOT, but the second one is full of inconsistency, incoherency i.e NO PLOT. it's sad that a story with so much potential was turned into a CRAP, worth to be shreded to pieces. 
    I, as a reader, wanted the elements added by hino  to be one by one explained. hino explained none. 

It's sad that Hino one way or another potrayed a Yuuki that could pass from one man to another:P

that too; what else is sad is that yuuki's only contribution in the final battle is to shout STOP. she must have been shocked when those purebloods didn't listen her. VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 3621428690 (that must have been her thought at that moment)

In the first chapter (I think) zero described yuuki as more than useless . it's shocking how true his words came to be.affraid
    Aquasixio
    Aquasixio
    Human

Humor : Sick.

Post by Aquasixio Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:38 pm

aya-chan wrote:I think this is the problem: regardless of the reason you're happy thus you have no pride as a zeki. I will paraphase again, this time refered only to you - 

1. is sad that you're happy with such a half-hearted girl on zero's side
    2. it's sad that you're happy for zero having on his side a woman who after hundred years of living with him, her heart never fully belonged to him
    3. it's sad that you're happy with a woman on zero's side who previously slept with another man and gave birth to his child
    4. it's sad that you're happy with zero being turned by hino into a beggar
    5. it's sad that you're happy with zero being turned by hino into a sly, whining boy *reference to his hunger strike
    6. it's sad that you're happy with zero having on his side a woman who never confessed her love to him 
    7. it's sad that you're happy with zero being the second fiddle
    ...and after all these 7 reason I must add ...regardless of the reason 
    Everything is a matter of pride - how many craps, incoherency, inconsistency you can buy from hino regardless of the reasons to become happy for zero. Here is not about zero, but about YOU  and YOUR PRIDE.  

You may say that you have pride as a zeki, but your own words "regardless of the reason ; for whatever reason, doesn't matter ; I am happy" proves that you have none. *the same applies to the rest of all zekis who are happy regardless the reasons 

I want to ask you a question - what if yuuki's reason to go with zero is due to pity, that she didn't want to be responsable for another death - will you still be happy?

In regards to your list, as I stated before I am not happy with Yuuki as his choice. He may as well be with a sloth. If that makes me a Zeki, then so be it. This is not a discussion of fanships based upon characters who are simply pen on paper, nor do I care about the amount of self-proclaimed "pride" that I should have in whatever base I am grouped in due to my view on the series.

As for your question, I have no doubt in my mind already that she went with Zero due to pity; her character didn't have enough courage or resolve to reject his questions.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:23 pm

As for your question, I have no doubt in my mind already that she went with Zero due to pity; her character didn't have enough courage or resolve to reject his questions.

Yuuki's character is problematic; and the most problematic part of that is that the more problematic and stagnant she becomes, the worst the guys also appear here (both Zero and Kaname if i can add)

But you are right in the view that Zero appears to be the only character that possibly meets full happiness here. 

For Yuuki I believe that she had moments of happiness with him, moved on with her life and had the opportunity to have a family. If she had been a human, she would have lived even less, so one way or another, despite her thirst for Kaname, I do not feel sorry for her that she gave her life for Kaname so he would be able to have another chance in happiness. It is her love after all that brought her to sacrifice her own living; touchy but not tragic (have no idea if Hino had wanted to present a tragic decision there). 

So the ones does what he considers best for the other and that resumes all VK. 

that too; what else is sad is that yuuki's only contribution in the final battle is to shout STOP. she must have been shocked when those purebloods didn't listen her. VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 3621428690 (that must have been her thought at that moment)

In the first chapter (I think) zero described yuuki as more than useless . it's shocking how true his words came to be.VK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 Affraid

She also gave her life so that Kaname could meet his own happiness...someday...somehow...and that was her use in the script; she made Zero happy with her life and Kaname happy with her death.  

Oh and Kaname intented to make Yuuki happy but apparently he made Zero...(does Hino have black humour here or is it my idea? roflroflroflrofl).  

"Did you make Yuuki happy Kaname?" "No, but apparently i made her lover....roflrofl, better than nothing kids, better than nothing..."

Black humour about VK: 

"Father, now that you returned in your pureblood form we must tell you...that..
    your most precious girl died".

"Hooded woman died?"

"Who is she?"

"Nevermind...Oh my first Queen?"

"You had a Queen?"

"The second cousin of Hio's dynasty?"

"What?"

"Wait! I will find her! Which year are you talking about?"

"You buried them all?"

"Buried them, no, they turned to crystals"....roflroflroflrofl
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:04 pm

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c093.5/

2 Pages worth of little extra (fan letters) have been added. so here is the link ^ Smile 
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Saphira_Kuran wrote:http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c093.5/

2 Pages worth of little extra (fan letters) have been added. so here is the link ^ Smile 

mercy! question: Kaname is answering as vampire or human?

And Zero? from the land of...

rofl rofl rofl rofl 

(nevermind me I am facing a laughter attack these days- must be the hot climate in my country).
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:29 pm

what the hell?
    someone should have sent a letter to hino to wake her from the dream that the manga is a blockbuster because it is nothing but a big bomb.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:59 pm

kanachanimmortal wrote:

what the hell?
    someone should have sent a letter to hino to wake her from the dream that the manga is a blockbuster because it is nothing but a big bomb.

Hello guys,it's me lililovelilica,it's been so long i've been avoiding this site cause i was still super angry and depressed,desappointed as well with Hino,but i know that i can't do anything to make it better...i could only create my own ending for Yume couple and happy ending in my notebook,that's all i could do to make the pain go away,and guess what,i never thought i would actually write 300 pages of it,now my mom think it's my own book,but i actually made the continuation of the story,without Zero's kid of corse,only the Kaname's dauguther,Kaname and Yuuki having a happy life but also with problems against the humans,but that's all i could do,being a long time with Yuuki made the new Kaname who after10 years returned to be a pureblood vampire with Yuuki's help made him realize that he could make the difference there,and the battle begins,also Isaya's actually died in my version,i made Kaien and Ruka marry,and Also Shiki and Rima,Kaname and Yuuki had a lovelly wedding party and also a awesome honeymoon around the world,my mom actually read it and told me it could be a Best-Seller,she's such a sweetie ahahaha
    But hey,maybe someday?scratch 
    I think that would be impossible since Hino said she already had the ending in her mind since the first arc was rolling,so there's nothing we could do guys,pity!

Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:13 pm

juliet wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl 

(nevermind me I am facing a laughter attack these days- must be the hot climate in my country).

lol, i know right? like he is suppose to be human, but sounds like he's answering as a pb. perhaps this is old news that has been given at the end. makes it feel like a movie that's for sure. rofl 

and where was zero's sarcastic response? scratch 

hot climate? rofl  i think it came be over here too rofl 

kanachanimmortal wrote:
    what the hell?

sure sure. i bet you they did. but like they would post that to end off the series. not all goodbyes are accepted Razz 
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVK 93 Full Raws and Translation - Page 5 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:53 am

Saphira_Kuran wrote:
    juliet wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl 

lol, i know right? like he is suppose to be human, but sounds like he's answering as a pb. perhaps this is old news that has been given at the end. makes it feel like a movie that's for sure. rofl 

and where was zero's sarcastic response? scratch 

hot climate? rofl  i think it came be over here too rofl 

kanachanimmortal wrote:
    what the hell?

sure sure. i bet you they did. but like they would post that to end off the series. not all goodbyes are accepted Razz 

i wanted the fan who tore her volumes to send it to hino as a gift for such a rubbish journey, i never had a happy moment with this manga. sheesh.......... sFun_banghead2 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:05 am