Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_left59%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_left27%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_left15%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+12
tssf
nina
Katherine
rosaever
audraliann
ZeroLover
nuitetoile21
ChuCookie
Akaruisama
anna
juliet
The Chrysalis Whispers
16 posters

Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK?

Poll

Who is the biggest pervert in VK?

[ 1 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_left1%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_left2%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 30 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_left33%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_left10%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_left14%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_left1%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 28 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_left31%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_right [31%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_left0%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_left0%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_left5%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Bar_right [5%] 

Total Votes: 91
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning ZoneWho is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Dropsoa

Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Empty Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK?

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Well, i have asked a lot of my friends this question and some of them just answered that Kaien is a pervert, but i think he is sort of a gay. lol!
    What do you think?
    Who is the most biggest pervert and why?
    :lolipop: :chuckle:
    Hm, so i made a poll and i made the characters defend themselves, in a way.
    Its multiple choice, so you can choose more than one...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Empty Re: Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK?

Post by juliet Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:38 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! Haha, haha, the subject is so funny rofl

And each character's answers are just so in character LOL

Very funny poll (never thought about it) you got me there....

I answered
    Kaname: Sorry Kaname-sama you are an adorable pervet you know with all the sadistic-majohistic, fetish hair/shoes/nails stuff, but certainly so amusing....

Kaien: It's not my fault he has that aura (I do not know) something...

Rido: First he wanted Yuuri, then he could not have her he wanted Yuuki (merci)....and he also called her Yuuri (now is that normal?)
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? Empty Re: Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK?

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:46 pm

juliet wrote: lol! lol! lol! lol! Haha, haha, the subject is so funny rofl

And each character's answers are just so in character LOL

Very funny poll (never thought about it) you got me there....

I answered
    Kaname: Sorry Kaname-sama you are an adorable pervet you know with all the sadistic-majohistic, fetish hair/shoes/nails stuff, but certainly so amusing....

Kaien: It's not my fault he has that aura (I do not know) something...

Rido: First he wanted Yuuri, then he could not have her he wanted Yuuki (merci)....and he also called her Yuuri (now is that normal?)

Hm, I also chose Kaien. The things he does with Zero are just plain perverted.
    I chose Asato too. Ever since, he wanted Kaname's blood and so freely touched his hand, i always thought of him as a bit of a pervert.
    And thanks, i tried to keep all the answers in character. I love to make such type of polls, in the future, you will be tired of my polls, because i make a lot. lol! lol!
    :lolipop: :bad me:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:50 pm

TheCrysalisWhispers wrote:

I chose Asato too. Ever since, he wanted Kaname's blood and so freely touched his hand, i always thought of him as a bit of a pervert.
    And thanks, i tried to keep all the answers in character. I love to make such type of polls, in the future, you will be tired of my polls, because i make a lot. lol! lol!

I am never tired of polls. I really enjoy it. Asato yes....I was between him and Rido but Rido is worst. But Asato got my attention too since he was sharing blood with that gay hunter president association, who was a man? right? Now I think about it Asato is far worst...geez LOL
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:02 pm

juliet wrote:

I am never tired of polls. I really enjoy it. Asato yes....I was between him and Rido but Rido is worst. But Asato got my attention too since he was sharing blood with that gay hunter president association, who was a man? right? Now I think about it Asato is far worst...geez LOL

Oh... yea, i had forgotten about that part. But Kaname also shared his blood with Zero, but that was sort of hot. lol!
    Two old dudes sharing blood is so not hot. lol!
    Good to hear that you never get tired of polls. If i know myself correctly then there will be at least one poll every, or may be two. lol! lol!
    Hm, i can't think of Rido as a pervert, because he's my third favorite character and he's sort of sweet. lol!
    Sometimes, i think that he was just misunderstood. If he had gotten Juri, then i am sure that non of this would have happened... but then Kaname wouldn't be here.
    I'm fine with Rido being misunderstood. lol!
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Post by anna Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:32 pm

I voted for Aidou!!! :lol: :lol: I mean, come on, Kaname is always punishing him, even if he's not the one to blame, and he's always very harsh to his punishments! Ok it's funny!!! but since Aidou still adores Kaname, in spite everything he's been through in order to help him, to me it means he's the biggest masochist in VK (bigger even than Kaname himself because at least Yuuki is his fiancee- future wife- woman of his (eternal) life :lol: , not his follower/friend/servant Shocked )

*I'm sure if was Kaname who tortured him instead of the hunters, he would be extremely happy!!!
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:47 pm

anna wrote:I voted for Aidou!!! :lol: :lol: I mean, come on, Kaname is always punishing him, even if he's not the one to blame, and he's always very harsh to his punishments! Ok it's funny!!! but since Aidou still adores Kaname, in spite everything he's been through in order to help him, to me it means he's the biggest masochist in VK (bigger even than Kaname himself because at least Yuuki is his fiancee- future wife- woman of his (eternal) life :lol: , not his follower/friend/servant Shocked )

*I'm sure if was Kaname who tortured him instead of the hunters, he would be extremely happy!!!

I agree with you. In addition I think he was jelous for relationship between Yuuki and Kaname. It's weird as he is a men. Maybe he is sado-masochist Twisted Evil
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:04 pm

LOL lol! lol! Hanabusa a pervert?
    Hm, i think that he is more of a play-boy, loyal dog... eh? loyal servant.
    I don't think that Hanabusa is a pervert. i mean he only follows Kaname around, he never "did" anything to him, still... its a possibility.
    For me, Kaien is a total Pervert...
    I just remembered that Hanabusa tried to bite Zero and also drank her blood from her hand, but could this make him a pervert? lol!
    ChuCookie
    ChuCookie
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ChuCookie Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:29 pm

if i had 10 voice all the voice would have been put on Kaname :lol: :lol:
    he undress Yuuki and maybe saw her toally naked while she is sleeping, and Yuuki is calling him a perv her self :lol: :lol:
    But Kaname is soo hot so being a perv is totally okay foe me :lol:
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:38 pm

ChuCookie wrote:if i had 10 voice all the voice would have been put on Kaname :lol: :lol:
    he undress Yuuki and maybe saw her toally naked while she is sleeping, and Yuuki is calling him a perv her self :lol: :lol:

I feel the same way. I don't care if he is a pervert or not... Yuki si just reacting now, in the future, she will probably look back and blush.
    And we all know that he only wanted to change her clothes and he didn't do something else... or did he? lol! lol!
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:12 pm

ChuCookie wrote:if i had 10 voice all the voice would have been put on Kaname :lol: :lol:

I feel the same way. I don't care if he is a pervert or not... Yuki si just reacting now, in the future, she will probably look back and blush.
    And we all know that he only wanted to change her clothes and he didn't do something else... or did he? lol! lol!

I vote for Kaname also. And I don't mind either if he is a pervent, he is soooooo hot!!!
    He didn;t have to do anything else to Yuuki - the undressing was enough.. I mean common! the guy makes my heartbeats go fasten only with his voice! sSig_busted lol! lol! (I really believe that something is wrong with Yuuki... lol! lol! )
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:28 pm

[quote="nuitetoile21"]

I vote for Kaname also. And I don't mind either if he is a pervent, he is soooooo hot!!!
    He didn;t have to do anything else to Yuuki - the undressing was enough.. I mean common! the guy makes my heartbeats go fasten only with his voice! sSig_busted lol! lol! (I really believe that something is wrong with Yuuki... lol! lol! )[/quote

Hm, you're right... but it would be lovely if something "else" happened. lol! lol!
    But i just want to see Yuki's reaction. I think something is really wrong with her.
    Yes, his voice is just so amazing. I can listen to it all my life and i will never get tired. Its really intense and it sends chills throughout my body. 😊
    :bad me: :Alala: :sort of...:
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:44 pm

I think that Asato and Kaien are really perverted, so i voted therm. But i also voted Kaname,. because recently he has become a bit perverted.
    Kaien always perverted around Zero, which was really funny, but still he's a pervert.
    I wonder if Hanabusa should be called a pervert or not? i mean he is sort of in love with Kaname and is a little bit too obsessed with him. confused :silent:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 pm

ZeroLover wrote:I think that Asato and Kaien are really perverted, so i voted therm. But i also voted Kaname,. because recently he has become a bit perverted.
    Kaien always perverted around Zero, which was really funny, but still he's a pervert.
    I wonder if Hanabusa should be called a pervert or not? i mean he is sort of in love with Kaname and is a little bit too obsessed with him. confused :silent:

LOL Hanabusa is so much fun Very Happy Aido I do not know, generally he does have a weird personality I would give him a 50% percent of pervetion LOL. He is indeed obssesed with Kaname; Kaname-Sama sLo_Iloveyou (hilarious) but then again he has not even dated a girl? Should we start worrying? sSc_jawdrop3 LOL, Aidou's dad may have more reasons to care about his boy... sSig_busted
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:56 pm

juliet wrote:
    ZeroLover wrote:I think that Asato and Kaien are really perverted, so i voted therm. But i also voted Kaname,. because recently he has become a bit perverted.

LOL Hanabusa is so much fun Very Happy Aido I do not know, generally he does have a weird personality I would give him a 50% percent of pervetion LOL. He is indeed obssesed with Kaname; Kaname-Sama sLo_Iloveyou (hilarious) but then again he has not even dated a girl? Should we start worrying? sSc_jawdrop3 LOL, Aidou's dad may have more reasons to care about his boy... sSig_busted

Wow, you've got a good point, he has been always single. I think that we should start worrying. May be his father will be mad, but as they say like father, like son. SoOoOo, may be his father also has a thing for Kaname. LOL :chuckle: :chuckle: :lolipop:
    But jokes aside, i think that we should be a little concerned. I mean that he even gets more ticked off than Ruka, when someone touches Kaname. Surely, its not just respect, he is completely obsessed with Kaname. Everyone obsesses over Kaname, but he is the first male, who is this much obsessed. I mean, Hanabusa collected the stuff that Kaname broke. Only a stalker would do that. I am sure that Kaname feels it too, but he doesn't say anything because Hanabusa is very useful to him.
    Kaname must laugh at how people are obsessed over him.
    I think that Zero is the only one who sort of understood Kaname's nature. :love: :love: :love: :emo: :emo:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:26 pm

ZeroLover wrote: I mean, Hanabusa collected the stuff that Kaname broke. Only a stalker would do that. I am sure that Kaname feels it too, but he doesn't say anything because Hanabusa is very useful to him. Kaname must laugh at how people are obsessed over him.
    I think that Zero is the only one who sort of understood Kaname's nature. :love: :love: :love: :emo: :emo:

Ha, ha, you made me laugh so hard with the bolded part... rofl rofl I just remembered the scene with Aidou collection at his room, LOL, yes Kaname in a bonus chapter had said that Aidou gets on his nerves explosive

Yes about Zero he seems the less perveted of all, especially if you compare him to the rest.

Was he a majohist or a sadist? I do not remember? I think Zero must be a majohist...perhaps that's a reason he can not let his angst go...

off topic Just now I think of Asato sharing blood with that president hunter with the wig and the lipstic on!! OMG I just got the creeps...Ah I should have voted him. !!!!!

ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:02 am

juliet wrote:
    ZeroLover wrote: I mean, Hanabusa collected the stuff that Kaname broke. Only a stalker would do that. I am sure that Kaname feels it too, but he doesn't say anything because Hanabusa is very useful to him. Kaname must laugh at how people are obsessed over him.

Ha, ha, you made me laugh so hard with the bolded part... rofl rofl I just remembered the scene with Aidou collection at his room, LOL, yes Kaname in a bonus chapter had said that Aidou gets on his nerves explosive

Yes about Zero he seems the less perveted of all, especially if you compare him to the rest.

Was he a majohist or a sadist? I do not remember? I think Zero must be a majohist...perhaps that's a reason he can not let his angst go...

off topic Just now I think of Asato sharing blood with that president hunter with the wig and the lipstic on!! OMG I just got the creeps...Ah I should have voted him. !!!!!

I know, Kaname would surely get annoyed with all of the Noble Vampires. Yes, Zero is not perverted at all. I don't know. i don't think that Zero is a masochist, but he can be, i guess.
    Yes, Asato is really a pervert, but i think that he's more of a gay than a pervert. I mean, he even tried to drink Kaname's blood, what's up with that? Can't he find any females to drink from? There is Sara, he should drink from her, but i am sure that he's scared of Sara, may be. off topic off topic off topic
    But i think that the only one who was not scared of Kaname was only Asato.
    LoL, Kaname even turned into a runaway because of Asato. lol! lol! off topic
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:24 pm

ZeroLover wrote:

Yes, Asato is really a pervert, but i think that he's more of a gay than a pervert. I mean, he even tried to drink Kaname's blood, what's up with that? Can't he find any females to drink from? There is Sara, he should drink from her, but i am sure that he's scared of Sara, may be. off topic off topic off topic

yes you are right, Asato had grown Kaname in one sense so he was well accustomed to Kaname. They were not alliens to each other. And Kaname how long would he sustain to wake up with Asato's face in the evening? LOL

Asato may have been taking and Rido's blood while they kept them there. Wasn't that what they've been doing all along? manipulating the purebloods? probably but to feed and that association hunter president...that needed a lot of pervesion to pull it through. LOL...
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:39 pm

juliet wrote:
    ZeroLover wrote:

yes you are right, Asato had grown Kaname in one sense so he was well accustomed to Kaname. They were not alliens to each other. And Kaname how long would he sustain to wake up with Asato's face in the evening? LOL

Asato may have been taking and Rido's blood while they kept them there. Wasn't that what they've been doing all along? manipulating the purebloods? probably but to feed and that association hunter president...that needed a lot of pervesion to pull it through. LOL...

Yup, you are right. I would like to see how Kaname survived while living with Asato, even for a few days. Yes, they did manipulate the pure bloods and turned them against each other. Asato always helped to provoke the fights that were in Kuran clan. He sort of held Rido but then i am sure that he also helped Rido in escaping too and then Asato made Rido kill Haruka and Yuuri and then after so many years, Asato again helped Rido kill Kaname, so that when Kaname will die only Riod will be left behind and will become the head and thus, the Elder council a.k.a Asato will control the Kuran clan. I think that almost all nobles are perverted.
    lol! off topic lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:20 pm

ZeroLover wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    ZeroLover wrote:

Yup, you are right. I would like to see how Kaname survived while living with Asato, even for a few days. Yes, they did manipulate the pure bloods and turned them against each other. Asato always helped to provoke the fights that were in Kuran clan. He sort of held Rido but then i am sure that he also helped Rido in escaping too and then Asato made Rido kill Haruka and Yuuri and then after so many years, Asato again helped Rido kill Kaname, so that when Kaname will die only Riod will be left behind and will become the head and thus, the Elder council a.k.a Asato will control the Kuran clan. I think that almost all nobles are perverted.
    lol! off topic lol!

big truths you say! LOL just now at the greek fandom we had this discussion with Libra going they are all indeed perveted:

Aidou- Kaname obssesed -Kaname-sama I am on TV!
    Ruka- Kaname obsessed also -Don't touch him! Why don't you punish me too Kaname-Sama? (why? you ask...)
    Takuma- Undencover agent all the time (!!!), manga eater and never gets outside without his Colgate's smile LOL
    Kain - Ruka I will always wait for you -We are fools you and I and we know it...Lalla, Ruka's personal stalker
    Shiki&Rima- if they were humans they would weight 5767 pounds and would have stucked on the sofa with pokki stuffed to their nostrils...

LOL we love Nightclass- no offense- plain jokes theere
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:30 pm

juliet wrote:

big truths you say! LOL just now at the greek fandom we had this discussion with Libra going they are all indeed perveted:

Ruka- Kaname obsessed also -Don't touch him! Why don't you punish me too Kaname-Sama? (why? you ask...)
    Takuma- Undencover agent all the time (!!!), manga eater and never gets outside without his Colgate's smile LOL
    Kain - Ruka I will always wait for you -We are fools you and I and we know it...Lalla, Ruka's personal stalker
    Shiki&Rima- if they were humans they would weight 5767 pounds and would have stucked on the sofa with pokki stuffed to their nostrils...

You really made me laugh at the Senri-Rima joke, you have a good sense of humor.
    I personally think that everyone in the nightclass is a pervert, Takuma is also sometimes a pervert.
    And you are right, Luca has a personal stalker, but Kaname has beaten her, he has two personal stalkers, for now anyway. lol! off topic lol!
    I just wonder if Yuki is a pervert or not?
    She hasn't done anything.. or has she? lol!
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:37 pm

ZeroLover wrote:
    juliet wrote:

You really made me laugh at the Senri-Rima joke, you have a good sense of humor.
    I personally think that everyone in the nightclass is a pervert, Takuma is also sometimes a pervert.
    And you are right, Luca has a personal stalker, but Kaname has beaten her, he has two personal stalkers, for now anyway. lol! off topic lol!

Hey, not everyone in the night class is a pervert. My Kaname can never be a pervert.
    Zero is a pervert. He entered Yuki's bathroom, when she was inside and without knocking... sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3
    What was that? Oh... and I agree, Takuma is sometiems a pervert, but i love him. Twisted Evil
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:43 pm

TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:

Hey, not everyone in the night class is a pervert. My Kaname can never be a pervert.
    Zero is a pervert. He entered Yuki's bathroom, when she was inside and without knocking... sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3
    What was that? Oh... and I agree, Takuma is sometiems a pervert, but i love him. Twisted Evil

Thank God you finally decided to show up. Kaname is a bit, huge... gigantic pervert. He has always been. He always monitored Yuki and now i am sure that he followed her everywhere... that huge pervert. hehehehe
    I'm just teasing you.
    No, never. Zero is not a pervert. He only entered that room because he couldn't go to the bathroom in his dorm and it wasn't like he wanted to see something. His intentions were pure. drawling drawling drawling
    I also like Takuma, but only because he's always happy and he brightens everyone's moods. He lightens up everyone's personality. crazy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:51 pm

ZeroLover wrote:

merci for the humour comment, No Yuuki has never done anything- if you except the fact that she so accidentantly threw her bra on Zero's face- sSc_jawdrop3 No, nothing remarkable but there is still hope in the horizon, didn't Kaname say that he would be the one teaching her :chuckle: from further one? LOL
    ZeroLover
    ZeroLover
    Human

Post by ZeroLover Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:55 pm

juliet wrote:
    ZeroLover wrote:

merci for the humour comment, No Yuuki has never done anything- if you except the fact that she so accidentantly threw her bra on Zero's face- sSc_jawdrop3 No, nothing remarkable but there is still hope in the horizon, didn't Kaname say that he would be the one teaching her :chuckle: from further one? LOL

You're welcome! Gawd, Kaname is so going to ruin her.
    Yea, may be Yuki is not a pervert, but she is staying with a pervert.
    But don't worry, in a few more moths... or chapters. lol! she will get a PHD in perversion. lol! Kaname already has a PHD and now its Yuki's turn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:44 am