Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+12
tssf
nina
Katherine
rosaever
audraliann
ZeroLover
nuitetoile21
ChuCookie
Akaruisama
anna
juliet
The Chrysalis Whispers
16 posters

Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK?

Poll

Who is the biggest pervert in VK?

[ 1 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left1%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left2%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 30 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left33%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left10%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left14%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left1%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 28 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left31%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [31%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_left5%Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [5%] 

Total Votes: 91
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning ZoneWho is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Empty Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK?

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, i have asked a lot of my friends this question and some of them just answered that Kaien is a pervert, but i think he is sort of a gay. lol!
    What do you think?
    Who is the most biggest pervert and why?
    :lolipop: :chuckle:
    Hm, so i made a poll and i made the characters defend themselves, in a way.
    Its multiple choice, so you can choose more than one...

ZeroLover
    Human

Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK?

Post by ZeroLover Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:55 pm

juliet wrote:
    ZeroLover wrote:
    I just wonder if Yuki is a pervert or not?
    She hasn't done anything.. or has she? lol!

merci for the humour comment, No Yuuki has never done anything- if you except the fact that she so accidentantly threw her bra on Zero's face- sSc_jawdrop3 No, nothing remarkable but there is still hope in the horizon, didn't Kaname say that he would be the one teaching her :chuckle: from further one? LOL

You're welcome! Gawd, Kaname is so going to ruin her.
    Yea, may be Yuki is not a pervert, but she is staying with a pervert.
    But don't worry, in a few more moths... or chapters. lol! she will get a PHD in perversion. lol! Kaname already has a PHD and now its Yuki's turn.
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK?

Post by audraliann Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:12 am

Kaname
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:46 am

I choose Kaname,why:

1. he was called Perv
    2. he changed Yuuki's clothes( we saw 2 situations,but who knows... Very Happy )
    3. nails,shoes,long hair
    3. he has obssesion about Yuuki
    4. he was keeping her closed in his bedroom
    5. and my favourite pictures:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

But this are also a reasons why we love Kaname so much bounce
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:10 pm

rosaever wrote:I choose Kaname,why:

1. he was called Perv
    2. he changed Yuuki's clothes( we saw 2 situations,but who knows... Very Happy )
    3. nails,shoes,long hair
    3. he has obssesion about Yuuki
    4. he was keeping her closed in his bedroom
    5. and my favourite pictures:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

But this are also a reasons why we love Kaname so much bounce

Nothing to add...Kaname should definitaly win this trophy, being perverted isn´t bas it´s great
    about point 2: Kaname is a man too, changing the clothes of the beloved one --> every man would think something during the process...Kaname was in slumber for so long...seing some naked skin makes him sSig_censored sSig_censored sSig_censored sSig_censored too Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 1713890440
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Right now I think Kaien aka “call me daddy” has the crown … and not in so positive way! Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 1348895015
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:51 pm

nina wrote:Right now I think Kaien aka “call me daddy” has the crown … and not in so positive way! Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 1348895015

Agree!! Agree!!
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Hard to say...
    I mean... I think Takuma is very perverted and a total sadist - he said it! But not to the extreme...
    Kaname has a big chance, because he is extremely sadistic and extremely masochistic at the same time!
    Aidou - when it comes to Kaname, a pervert. Otherwise: I'm pretty sure he's the guy acting as if he'sexperienced and all and only has a big mouth in the end, he's probably extremely shy and would run away from everything perverted if it isn't something with Kaname.
    Ruka - desperate
    Zero - I read somewhere above he's supposed to be a pervert for walking into the bathroom, but that's what tells me he isn't s pervert: he showed no interest in a girl there!

My vote would go to either: Rido, Sara or Kaien. Rido and Sara are obviously perverts because of the Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 230346397 Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 1792502404 Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 3134848676
    And Kaien... I agree that something is wrong with him because of the daddy-thing, I just can't decide who's worse!
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Hauru Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:56 am

Rido,He always give me the pervert charisma!
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Sorry but kaname is a perv lol Very Happy
    cindrella
    Human

Post by cindrella Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:13 pm

hi
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:31 pm

cindrella wrote:hi

Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 3823652867 Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 3823652867 Who is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 3823652867

this is the second post of you I read and none of it was of any use...pif you want to say hello please open a topic and present yourself
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWho is the MOST PERVERTED character in VK? - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:36 am

Hahaha I love how Kaname and Rido got the most votes for being perverts xD I voted for those two as well xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:17 am