Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left59%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left27%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left15%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+14
Conrad Weller
Anneliezz
RedSonja
Divine Rose
aya-chan
caela
SilverMew22
audraliann
ntalia
Hauru
Akaruisama
juliet
kanamenyuuki4ever
The Chrysalis Whispers
18 posters

What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero?

Poll

Kaname and Zero's rtrue relationship?!~

[ 2 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left4%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 7 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left13%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left2%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 10 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left19%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left6%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left4%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 21 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left40%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left2%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 5 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left10%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 52
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning ZoneWhat is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Dropsoa

What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Empty What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero?

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Hm, so with which characters do you agree?
    What is the real relationship between those two and what sort of relationship do you want between Kaname and Zero?
    No pervy thought... actually pervy thoughts are always welcome by me.
    Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Excuse my perversion and i'll excuse yours~
    rofl

RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero?

Post by RedSonja Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:50 pm

even though it's sooooooooooooo nice to see them fighting,i wish in the end to be friends....or at least trust and respect...
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning ZoneWhat is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Dropsoa

What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero?

Post by Anneliezz Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:55 pm

caela wrote:This is an almost father-son moment between Kaname and Zero...Almost

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2156-45/vampire-knight/chapter-30.html

Kaname to Zero: I think you are more vampire like than any other vampire.

Whenever they get beyond their hatred for each other, we get Kaname getting too honest...

Kaname: I'm not really her brother...

haha, another theory of mine: Kaname sees Zero as younger version of himself or maybe Zero reminds Kaname of an old friend. Its not like there are many people out there who Kaname could be real friends with (any non-crazy pureblood guys out there? Isaya seems kind of old and not fun).

I get the feeling Kaname needs a good guy friend.
    I don't think they could be friends, they're too busy fighting over yuuki for that ...xD
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:56 pm

aya-chan wrote:kaname to zero: you're my lover undercover bouncing

zero to kaname: you're my lover undercover bouncing

Spoiler:

Razz Razz ha thats a good one yaoi fans would rejoice.

all i think kaname doesnt like zero simply because he got to spend more time with yuuki and bit her . his fiance and only love. then yuuki cares for zero so kaname doesnt like him. their relatinship could be better like now zero is supporting kaname.

zero doesnt like kaname because he is a pureblood and loves yuuki who zero also cares for thats it.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Conrad Weller wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:kaname to zero: you're my lover undercover bouncing

zero to kaname: you're my lover undercover bouncing

Spoiler:

Razz Razz ha thats a good one yaoi fans would rejoice.

all i think kaname doesnt like zero simply because he got to spend more time with yuuki and bit her . his fiance and only love. then yuuki cares for zero so kaname doesnt like him. their relatinship could be better like now zero is supporting kaname.

zero doesnt like kaname because he is a pureblood and loves yuuki who zero also cares for thats it.

You are completely right. And because of that I just can't see a friendship between them.
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:20 pm

So, they could be friends, but then Yuuki has to die. Bummer.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:05 pm

The real relationship?
    mm... let me see...

Hino reveals...

Spoiler:

credits to SGK for scanning and translating...
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:24 pm

juliet wrote:The real relationship?
    mm... let me see...

Hino reveals...

Spoiler:

haha love it, and the Krauser-referene is totally cool
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:53 pm

mm... let me see...

Hino reveals...

Spoiler:

Oh my! That is so funny. rofl rofl rofl rofl
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:33 am

mm... let me see...

Hino reveals...

Spoiler:

I still think they are lovers undercover. That was just an act to make the make up more sSig_censored
    Why do you think zero don't/didn't live in dormitory ?

Spoiler:
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWhat is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by bearcute <3 Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:30 am

what is the real relationship...?

I think the enemies cover is a farce? Or maybe its just Zero who looks like he responds in a romantic way toward kaname. You know I always doubt he's male sometimes because he doesn't act like it, he's more like a little boy to me who stop growing . Zero is already styled in a way that he looks quiet masculine, like the piercing and the tatoo and his gun, maybe he put this on to show how he is really a guy and depp inside is something else. Kaname is already beatiful and bad ass on his own so i dont doubt it, he is really a guy. but as for Zero..

But in any case if Kaname is 100% guy and Zero is confused and they keep fighting I think this creates the setting were YAOI is made of

it is funny to think of but I thinking deep inside that their not really fighting, their just increasing tension which is like 'that' all the same. What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 215456

I have proof of their ambiguity, in a fanbook there is a picture of two of them with Kaname leaning toward Zero while looking at the screen, smiling, and zero look piss. the title of the picture "A secret conversation"

What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 215456 what they were talking about?? secret? their secret relationship? What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 215456
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:20 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    mm... let me see...

Hino reveals...

Spoiler:

I still think they are lovers undercover. That was just an act to make the make up more sSig_censored
    Why do you think zero don't/didn't live in dormitory ?

Spoiler:

I absolutely share your opinion...I mean look at them, how is it possible that they aren´t sSig_censored
    Yeah I thought so too...everytime he left he was so happy to see Zero...I would love to see their love nest ;)
    mabel
    mabel
    Human

Warning ZoneWhat is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by mabel Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:29 am

bromance
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:53 am

mabel wrote:bromance

what is that your invention?
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:15 am

bearcute <3 wrote:

I have heard of this word before, but I have no idea what it means. confused

Mabel, (or anybody who knows) please tell us the meaning of this word. confused
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:23 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:

wasn´t there a song with this word? Seek Bromance^^

well Wikipedia says:

"A bromance is a close but non-sexual relationship between two (or more) men, a form of homosocial intimacy."

here the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromance
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:

well Wikipedia says:

"A bromance is a close but non-sexual relationship between two (or more) men, a form of homosocial intimacy."

Shocked Thank you Katherine I didn’t know the term bromance rofl

From the fanbook: A special message to …

Kaname from Zero >> “From me? What do you want me to say? This is inane.

Zero from Kaname >> “I protect Yuuki. But Kiryu … You understand don’t you? You must become Yuuki’s shield and fulfill your duties…”

Another hilarious scene where it’s shown vividly their “love” ROFL is when Kaname gave to Zero that cursed doll lol.

Kaname: “It’s a cursed life-size doll that’s been passed down since ancient times. I got it especially FOR YOU”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2156-4/vampire-knight/chapter-30.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2156-5/vampire-knight/chapter-30.html

From the fanbook >> Kaname gave him (Zero) a souvenir (ROFLMAO) designed to annoy him.

I love this scene and it’s rare such funny scenes in VK especially for Kaname!

Though I can understand the purpose of the cursed doll however why the life-size??? scratch Razz rofl rofl rofl

And to answer to the topic I voted for > “Kaname … I’m Zero’s senior and nothing else” Razz
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:

well Wikipedia says:

Good to know that their relationship is deffined by bromance rofl
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:22 pm

nina wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

well Wikipedia says:

Shocked Thank you Katherine I didn’t know the term bromance rofl

From the fanbook: A special message to …

Kaname from Zero >> “From me? What do you want me to say? This is inane.

Zero from Kaname >> “I protect Yuuki. But Kiryu … You understand don’t you? You must become Yuuki’s shield and fulfill your duties…”

Another hilarious scene where it’s shown vividly their “love” ROFL is when Kaname gave to Zero that cursed doll lol.

Kaname: “It’s a cursed life-size doll that’s been passed down since ancient times. I got it especially FOR YOU”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2156-4/vampire-knight/chapter-30.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2156-5/va, I love theirmpire-knight/chapter-30.html

From the fanbook >> Kaname gave him (Zero) a souvenir (ROFLMAO) designed to annoy him.

I love this scene and it’s rare such funny scenes in VK especially for Kaname!

Though I can understand the purpose of the cursed doll however why the life-size??? scratch Razz rofl rofl rofl

And to answer to the topic I voted for > “Kaname … I’m Zero’s senior and nothing else” Razz

You´re welcome nina...I didn´t knew the meening of the word too, I only knew the song Smile

Ahh the scene with the doll, their faces are hilarious ;) Yeah normally Kaname isn´t the one who makes fun of someone but in this scene we can see that he can be different too

and the size? Maybe kaname thought: "bigger size --> bigger fun --> zero will be annoyed like he has never been before"
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:35 pm

thank you Katherine for the answer! Im confuse about these terms, im not english speaker. Smile

Though I can understand the purpose of the cursed doll however why the life-size?

and the size? Maybe kaname thought: "bigger size --> bigger fun --> zero will be annoyed like he has never been before"

maybe its for Zero's urges? Like Yuki or Kaname is not there, he can use the doll...? scratch maybe thats why it is life size
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:00 pm

bearcute <3 wrote:thank you Katherine for the answer! Im confuse about these terms, im not english speaker. Smile

Though I can understand the purpose of the cursed doll however why the life-size?

maybe its for Zero's urges? Like Yuki or Kaname is not there, he can use the doll...? scratch maybe thats why it is life size

Me too..sometimes I find words I don´t know too...I understand english pretty well but my grammar lacks at many points, but I´m just too lazy to learn ;)

rofl rofl rofl Everyone thinks of this but noone dares to say it...Zero is sSig_censored What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? - Page 2 1019656462
    has Kaname asked Zero ealier if he has special wishes concerning the doll? Would have been very nice rofl rofl rofl
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:54 am

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:

well Wikipedia says:

Thank you Katherine!

@Nina: I loved that scene. So funny! rofl rofl

Hey! Zero can't say Kaname never gave him anything. rofl rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:27 am