Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  Bar_left59%Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  Bar_left27%Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  Bar_left15%Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+3
Hauru
Akaruisama
juliet
7 posters

Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneSome news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  Dropsoa

Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  Empty Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume

Post by juliet Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:33 am

Did you see the preview for the next chapter (Vampire Knight Chapter 67)? It was published in LJ community by Dimichan, thanks for it, lovely Yume picture and 40 pages!!!

Here you can find the preview of the next chapter and also the preety cover volume 13!
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  Empty Re: Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume

Post by Akaruisama Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Beautifull cheers They look so warm on the second picture.
    I hope I can read the next chapter on Christmas. It will be next Christmas present. 🎅 Can you imagine: a christmas tree, carrols, all sweets, snow behind the window and me reading this story and glaring at Kaname's pictures. crazy
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  Empty Re: Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume

Post by Hauru Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:03 pm

Oh My Gosh! Kaname and Yuuki look so cute! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    I can't wait to read this new chapter!!!
    YUME YUME FOREVER!!!!!
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:09 pm

I can't wait! Kaname and Yuuki on the one pillow! Such admirable scene. There will be beautifull love scenes for sure.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Akaruisama wrote:I can't wait! Kaname and Yuuki on the one pillow! Such admirable scene. There will be beautifull love scenes for sure.

I hope you're right! I can't wait bounce to see romantic scenes of Yume!!! And 40 pages !!!
    :lolipop:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:30 pm

I hope they are more than a simple preview because according to my experience until now the previews little do they have to do with the content( How bad this time!!) I hope that this does not happen this time...

here is a very quick coloring of the image preview and I do hope that you like it (excuse the cut frames but the preview was awful in quality)!!

Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  69981487

The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Hm, looks cute. Is Kaname's finger touching Yuki's mouth???
    That could be romantic.What i see is that Kaname and Yuki will lay on th bed and Kaname will finally await for some romance, but Yuki will fall asleep, leaving Kaname pouting.
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:36 pm

This drawing is enjoying my eyes! They look finally like couple!
    MGM
    MGM
    Human

Post by MGM Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:43 pm

juliet wrote:I hope they are more than a simple preview because according to my experience until now the previews little do they have to do with the content( How bad this time!!) I hope that this does not happen this time...

here is a very quick coloring of the image preview and I do hope that you like it (excuse the cut frames but the preview was awful in quality)!!

Some news and pics about next VK chapter and volume  69981487

Oh thank you thank you Juliet-san...
    for the news and the coloring .. we've been so depraved of VK since its vacuum one whole month....
    Love your coloring sLo_BigBearHug

and yea... you're right... the preview/ chapter cover normally has very little to do with the real chapter pale .. they once had Zero on the cover and turns out it also the only page he was in pale
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:09 pm

@MGM thank you for your nice words, sLo_valentine2 even though there was a special chapter this month, it seems that it was not enough...for VK hungry (addicted) lol! fans...LOL

Now that I think about the next 40 pages for a chapter after one month deprivation is not enough :[IMG]http://i9 , I would be satisfied with at least 100 pages...LOL

Good to hear from you too

:[url=http://ww
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Does anyone know when the next chapter(raw) comes out? I can't read japanese but i wanna see at least the drawings 'cause it's sooooo looooong since the last chapter came out :|

edit: the preview is so sweet. Very Happy they look both so calmly. and the coloring is beautiful. well done cheers
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Nothing yet about the raws :claps.: hopefully soon enough it should be done...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:39 pm