Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Take a guess...about the end Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Take a guess...about the end I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Take a guess...about the end Bar_left59%Take a guess...about the end Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Take a guess...about the end Bar_left27%Take a guess...about the end Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Take a guess...about the end Bar_left15%Take a guess...about the end Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
    kanachanimmortal
    mariangie
    Falc0n
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    ZerosBloodyRose
    juliet
    ItsakindaMagic
    DarkRose
    PSDOL
    SassyKnight
    theangelgirl1992
    Kikotsukino
    emogirl4evr
    lililovelilica
    rosaever
    Yuuki Kuran
    Shoujo-Zo18
    zeroisepic
    C371N4
    Arnien
    zeroyuuki666
    nina
    sweetsolace
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Akaruisama
    Katherine
    PeachBum
    Vanille-chan
    VampireCythia
    Divine Rose
    KuranPrince
    shizza24
    aya-chan
    audraliann
    Trinity
    Kanaze-Chan
    nuitetoile21
    Administration Team
    42 posters

Take a guess...about the end

Poll

Take a guess...about the end

[ 19 ]
      Take a guess...about the end Bar_left21%Take a guess...about the end Bar_right [21%] 
      [ 51 ]
      Take a guess...about the end Bar_left57%Take a guess...about the end Bar_right [57%] 
      [ 2 ]
      Take a guess...about the end Bar_left2%Take a guess...about the end Bar_right [2%] 
      [ 3 ]
      Take a guess...about the end Bar_left3%Take a guess...about the end Bar_right [3%] 
      [ 3 ]
      Take a guess...about the end Bar_left3%Take a guess...about the end Bar_right [3%] 
      [ 3 ]
      [ 8 ]
      Take a guess...about the end Bar_left9%Take a guess...about the end Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 89
      Administration Team
      Administration Team
      Admin

Warning ZoneTake a guess...about the end Drops5black

Take a guess...about the end Empty Take a guess...about the end

Post by Administration Team Fri May 14, 2010 11:25 pm

How do you think that the manga will end? I provide you with some options but you can also provide your own version if have an alternative idea.

Notice: Personal feelings always effect our choices but please remember that this question concerns your prediction for the end and not your own ideal end. (This is posted on another thread). So try to be as objective as possible...Thank you.
      nuitetoile21
      nuitetoile21
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneTake a guess...about the end Dropsoa

Take a guess...about the end Empty Re: Take a guess...about the end

Post by nuitetoile21 Sat May 15, 2010 12:19 am

I believe they will seperate and take differnt roads.
      Zero will never be happpy without Yuuki and at the same time he won't be happy with her - cause she is a vampire.
      Yuuki will always be at the middle - he could not choose between them.
      Kaname will let Yuuki leave cause he could not stand the idea that she is unhappy just being with him (and that she wants Zero also).
      Kanaze-Chan
      Kanaze-Chan
      Human

Post by Kanaze-Chan Sat May 15, 2010 5:21 am

I think they will end up taking different roads because Yuuki cannot chose who she wants to be with. Will she chose Kaname? Or will she chose Zero? Or perhaps someone else? Who really knows, right? It could be anyone that she'd want -- but then again, knowing Kaname's protectiveness, he probably wouldn't let her leave his side at all. 👅 -- But, then again.. I really don't care who Yuuki ends up with... as long as she and everyone else is happy!
      Trinity
      Trinity
      Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy

Post by Trinity Sat May 15, 2010 5:00 pm

I believe that one of them will die and Yuuki will end up with no-one, it would be a bit unfair if, for example, Kaname died and she by default ended up with Zero or vice-versa.

Although I really like the idea of her being with Zero and still having Kaname be her big brother i think it's too far for that as well she does love them both
      audraliann
      audraliann
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by audraliann Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:35 pm

I think that they will end up taking diffrent paths because any other way would leave something unfinished
      aya-chan
      aya-chan
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:00 am

I think kaname and yuuki will end up together. zero will be the hunter and in his free time he will nurse kaname and yuuki's kids and aido child too, like in the pic.
      shizza24
      shizza24
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:22 am

I expect the deaths of one or more of the VK characters....
      KuranPrince
      KuranPrince
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:24 am

If it were a gambling game, I would go all in on Kaname & Yuuki. As a card carrying member of the Kurans, they deserve their happy endings together and happily married with twins. There's also a great possibility for Zero to become Yuuki's childhood friend once more, become the President of the Hunters' Association, and live happily ever after with Maria.
      Divine Rose
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:54 am

KuranPrince wrote:If it were a gambling game, I would go all in on Kaname & Yuuki. As a card carrying member of the Kurans, they deserve their happy endings together and happily married with twins. There's also a great possibility for Zero to become Yuuki's childhood friend once more, become the President of the Hunters' Association, and live happily ever after with Maria.

I absolutely agree. cheers cheers cheers cheers

I can definitely see Kaname & Yuuki ending together happily with children. There's just more hints of Yume from what I see in the series and in the pics themselves. Zeki seems to be more of a friendship than a romance to me. And I can see Zero becoming HA president and living happily with Maria, especially since Zero was nice to her. Oh, and Zero watches over the children like in the pic. Who would've thought he'd make a great babysitter? rofl Ideal and perfect ending to me.Take a guess...about the end 2554657431
      VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:50 am

I don´t think the end will be very easy. If she chose one of the guys and live happily with one of them in the end, they´ll be problems for both couples. First of all Kaname need to make Yuuki trust him again. And Zero would need to accept her being a vampire and let they relationship being rebuild. and i could see both guys die and Yuuki being alone forever. but it if they take diffrent paths there´ll be non ending couple maybe.
      Vanille-chan
      Vanille-chan
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : zen <3

Post by Vanille-chan Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:14 am

Is it will really end? I mean, will we see an answer?

Some authors like an open ending, I really feel that some important questions will not to be answered or it will not have an satisfactory answer.

Basically, I believe the story was done with a sad ending. I think the initial plan was that the characters would be partially happy.

But now I think no one will die.

I see that Kaname and Zero are entering a path to peace . There is an apparent sense of tragedy about Kaname: Probably, he will hurt Kaien. He did not want to kill him, but he'll really get him out of combat. This will give an apparent sense of betrayal. But matsuri will show that all have a beautiful and floral reason .
      I think Kaname will want to die, but Yuki will be the godness who will save him. Or the memory of HW.

Zero: Sara will take my piece of heaven and she will do delicious bad things with him. However, it is obvious that Yuki will be the sunshine who will save him. Unfortunately he has a bad taste in women - Ichiru was right. Currently, I do not see anyone at the same level as him. Yuki is in the running just because he likes her, but she is unexpressive.

Basically, Yuki will save the lives of both boys. Though she does not have a magnetic personality, but she is the heroine, after all, and this will be a big plus.

Sometimes I think VK is a story about Kaname and not about Yuki.
      PeachBum
      Human

Post by PeachBum Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:50 am

From little hints through pictures and storyline, it seems to me that Yuuki and Kaname will die. Zero will be left alone to contemplate his hatred for vampires and how wrong he was about them. There is a possibility of all three dying, too.
      Katherine
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:54 am

PeachBum wrote:From little hints through pictures and storyline, it seems to me that Yuuki and Kaname will die. Zero will be left alone to contemplate his hatred for vampires and how wrong he was about them. There is a possibility of all three dying, too.

I have no proof but I would say that Kaname and Yuuki don´t die together (female intuition)...I don´t think Yuuki will die, she will have to make a decision...maybe even the decision to kill one of them...who knows? ( I don´t think that an ending exists where all of them will be totally happy...somehow that doesn´t matches to the manga so far...an happy-ending --> don´t think so)

I don´t want to make a prediction yet...I have many ideas but none of them is really obvious right now...there are hints for many possible endings...maybe I will post something after some chapters

something I imagined some time ago:
      well since some time...about 35 chapters I think I always had the idea of Yuuki killing Kaname or Kaname commiting suicide in the try to obtain a better world for Yuuki -->ZeKi-ending, tragic for all YuMe-fans...but after some chapters until today we found hints for that but even facts against this ending

--> Hino may gives us hints but to analize them correctly is very difficult...maybe she leeds us in a wrong direction just to shock/surprise us in the end, we cannot know this...
      Akaruisama
      Akaruisama
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:36 pm

I chose Kaname and Yuuki together because I hope so. In spite of that, considerating the plot, I think most propably is a death of them both. Zero staying as a new leader of vampire world and hunters is a good ending. Of course it would be very sad for everyone but is seems good development of the story. Maybe Kaname decide to kill himself after eliminating of purebloods and Yuuki will would decide to follow him?
      PeachBum
      Human

Post by PeachBum Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:20 am

Katherine wrote:I don´t want to make a prediction yet...I have many ideas but none of them is really obvious right now...there are hints for many possible endings...maybe I will post something after some chapters

I agree. It is still too early to know, I am just guessing at this point. Hino is a master of mystery and plot twists. At the current point in the manga (chp 74) the hints seem to be of a Kaname and/or Yuuki death. However, this might (and probably will) change as the story continues to unfold.
      Youweremysafeplace*
      Youweremysafeplace*
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:40 am

I voted for zero and yuki.. i mean im always hoping. But i mostly have to go with all three of them dieing. If Kaname does suicide or gets killed my yuki , she might fallow him. and zero right there telling her his regrets of what he did or didn't do before she dies. and her asking him to kill her, but zero begging her to kill him instead of seeing her die in front of him. So zero pointing his gun at her and her holding a weapon at him, and on the count of three.. Boom. they both die. Sad
      I mean this is just like how there deaths would possibly be like if they all die. Its pretty tragic to me :/
      shizza24
      shizza24
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:36 am

My bet is on ZeKi even though things are going difficult for them..

Yuuki and Zero are the perfect embodiment of what the manga stands for -----> Co-existence

A relationship between Kaname and Yuuki, while being a glorious repetition of the past and traditions etc, does not has the impact that a relationship between Zero and Yuuki does... No offence but if Kaname and Yuuki end up together then they will continue to live like they were in the past chapters and they work together for peace and stuff..

But if Zero and Yuuki get together then this very relationship could change everything for both the vampires and huters as the two heads of the warring factions unite and create harmony and peace between the two...

Hino can end it whichever way she likes but my money is still on ZeKi...
      VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:03 am

shizza24 wrote:My bet is on ZeKi even though things are going difficult for them..

Yuuki and Zero are the perfect embodiment of what the manga stands for -----> Co-existence

A relationship between Kaname and Yuuki, while being a glorious repetition of the past and traditions etc, does not has the impact that a relationship between Zero and Yuuki does... No offence but if Kaname and Yuuki end up together then they will continue to live like they were in the past chapters and they work together for peace and stuff..

But if Zero and Yuuki get together then this very relationship could change everything for both the vampires and huters as the two heads of the warring factions unite and create harmony and peace between the two...

I second that cheers
      shizza24
      shizza24
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:11 am

VampireCythia wrote:
      shizza24 wrote:My bet is on ZeKi even though things are going difficult for them..

I second that cheers

hehe thanks ^^
      sweetsolace
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
      Warning ZoneTake a guess...about the end Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:40 am

the major flaw with this idea is that everyone seems to forget is there's NO conflict between hunters VS vampires so uniting them is not necessary in the first place. Presently, both sides appear to be working towards the same goal and has, in the distant past, even worked together towards a common enemy. The major antagonist at present is between purebloods VS purebloods while the hunters seemingly stand as the NEUTRAL side.
      A union between Kaname and Yuki or Zero and Yuki doesn't have to achieve anything to get a better ending. For one, Zero doesn't need Yuki to be truly happy, he simply has to swallow the idea that there are good vampires and bad ones. Yuki needs to fully realize what Kaname means for her and fight for him, while Kaname has to spill the beans to finally get a real relationship with her.
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:05 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

the major flaw with this idea is that everyone seems to forget is there's NO conflict between hunters VS vampires so uniting them is not necessary in the first place. Presently, both sides appear to be working towards the same goal and has, in the distant past, even worked together towards a common enemy. The major antagonist at present is between purebloods VS purebloods while the hunters seemingly stand as the NEUTRAL side.
      A union between Kaname and Yuki or Zero and Yuki doesn't have to achieve anything to get a better ending. For one, Zero doesn't need Yuki to be truly happy, he simply has to swallow the idea that there are good vampires and bad ones. Yuki needs to fully realize what Kaname means for her and fight for him, while Kaname has to spill the beans to finally get a real relationship with her.

I second that! excellent analysis sweetsolace! cheers sLo_BigBearHug
      Divine Rose
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:28 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

I completely agree with you, Sweet! Excellent! cheers cheers cheers cheers

And even if there was some kind of conflict between them, Zero & Yuuki don't need to get married to stop it. Being friends is enough. And they definitely shouldn't get married for that reason alone, or it would just be political. Razz
      zeroyuuki666
      zeroyuuki666
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:29 pm

I would like for zero and yuuki to be together but it doesn't happen that way she gets with Kaname
      Arnien
      Arnien
      Human

Post by Arnien Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Take a guess...about the end 4021393694
      I was thinking that Kaname will turn Yuuki human in the end Take a guess...about the end 2154643180 Take a guess...about the end 3307848339
      but now that i saw ch 75 i'm beginning to doubt it ,
      Take a guess...about the end 594618053
      Hino wouldn't give out the end like that !!!!!!!!!!!

so since my dramatic finale is gone i'm simply... LOST in crazy land
      no seriously Take a guess...about the end 1348895015 i'm even considering yuuki turning Kaname to save him from his past,his memories and all that pain Take a guess...about the end 36224405
      Divine Rose
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Arnien wrote: Take a guess...about the end 4021393694
      I was thinking that Kaname will turn Yuuki human in the end Take a guess...about the end 2154643180 Take a guess...about the end 3307848339
      but now that i saw ch 75 i'm beginning to doubt it ,
      Take a guess...about the end 594618053
      Hino wouldn't give out the end like that !!!!!!!!!!!

so since my dramatic finale is gone i'm simply... LOST in crazy land
      no seriously Take a guess...about the end 1348895015 i'm even considering yuuki turning Kaname to save him from his past,his memories and all that pain Take a guess...about the end 36224405

sSig_welcome5

I never thought of Kaname turning Yuuki into a human. I just can't see that happen. And I certainly can't see Yuuki turning Kaname. rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:39 am