Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_left59%Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_left27%Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_left15%Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
    kanachanimmortal
    mariangie
    Falc0n
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    ZerosBloodyRose
    juliet
    ItsakindaMagic
    DarkRose
    PSDOL
    SassyKnight
    theangelgirl1992
    Kikotsukino
    emogirl4evr
    lililovelilica
    rosaever
    Yuuki Kuran
    Shoujo-Zo18
    zeroisepic
    C371N4
    Arnien
    zeroyuuki666
    nina
    sweetsolace
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Akaruisama
    Katherine
    PeachBum
    Vanille-chan
    VampireCythia
    Divine Rose
    KuranPrince
    shizza24
    aya-chan
    audraliann
    Trinity
    Kanaze-Chan
    nuitetoile21
    Administration Team
    42 posters

Take a guess...about the end

Poll

Take a guess...about the end

[ 19 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_left21%Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_right [21%] 
      [ 51 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_left57%Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_right [57%] 
      [ 2 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_left2%Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_right [2%] 
      [ 3 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_left3%Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_right [3%] 
      [ 3 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_left3%Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_right [3%] 
      [ 3 ]
      [ 8 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_left9%Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 89
      Administration Team
      Administration Team
      Admin

Warning ZoneTake a guess...about the end - Page 5 Drops5black

Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Empty Take a guess...about the end

Post by Administration Team Fri May 14, 2010 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

How do you think that the manga will end? I provide you with some options but you can also provide your own version if have an alternative idea.

Notice: Personal feelings always effect our choices but please remember that this question concerns your prediction for the end and not your own ideal end. (This is posted on another thread). So try to be as objective as possible...Thank you.

juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 Empty Re: Take a guess...about the end

Post by juliet Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:08 pm

in my point of view U___U I think that Kaname will die at the end (please yume's don't kill me xD) why do I think that terrible thing? Because of this:
      If Kaname die he would become a hero for yuki, because he sacrifice himself for protecting her of evil purebloods. He finally end his plan of killing all purebloods as his first love wished. at the end, he would become a legend like a hero. The only thing that I'm confussed is he going to get death: by zero, by yuki, by himself...like suicide xD
      He wants to be "apparently" bad for yuki because his propose is to die as all the pureblood that he want to kill.
      If Kaname die, Zero would be free of his revenge and he would be able to begin a new life (maybe without yuki)
      And finally Yuki would finally forget him and admire him like a hero...like a vampire knight ^^

but wouldn't this version make Yuuki totally incompetent as a hero? what's the deal here, the current challenge for her? to stop Kaname, to solve the enigma, to prove higher than expectations? wasn't that a hint given by Aido-dono when he talked to her? "how are you going to stop Kaname?"

so what's the meaning of even Yuuki here if she remains still and does nothing at all?

I am not talking about couples here and if she decides to remain alone, go with kaname or go with Zero, I am talking about her "script utility" and her own progress where her maturity/development as a character relies on...
      msa-x
      msa-x
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : Zeki final!
      Warning ZoneTake a guess...about the end - Page 5 Dropsoa

Post by msa-x Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:40 pm

the character of yuki...don't have ..."essence". In fact, right now the story can be without her, because the fight is because of the hate and revenged of the past, not for love. In this case, Yuki should choose her path: or defend her friend or go with her utopic love.choose between love or justice. one thing is to defend and other is to participate in the figth. But if she defends Zero, she should not want to be by Kaname's side because it's like apologize his actions U___U
      Yuki must think with her coconut brain xD
      In fact..yuki is the responsible of the happiness or sadness of both guys, depends of her decision U__U
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 05, 2012 10:44 am

here is a thought...
      i think what kaname is doing is what the war that happened in past and at that time he lost his beloved wife for no reason(meaningless sacrifice remember)and at that time he had children to carry the clan but he decided to go to slumber leaving his children as guardians or kings and then they started that sibling marriage thing or whatever.so...now the history is repeating itself and this time he does not want yuuki to have same fate so he has now decided to kill himself in place of her.so...........................he is making yuuki and zero hating him so that they won't get affect after his death.idiot he thinks that yuuki will not get affected and even after knowing the truth.silly silly guy. Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 36224405 i see this leading to only a despairing ending unless yuuki saves him. Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 36224405
      come on yuuki be a knight,save your love. my eyes...
      msa-x
      msa-x
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : Zeki final!
      Warning ZoneTake a guess...about the end - Page 5 Dropsoa

Post by msa-x Sat May 05, 2012 4:53 pm

here is a thought...
      i think what kaname is doing is what the war that happened in past and at that time he lost his beloved wife for no reason(meaningless sacrifice remember)and at that time he had children to carry the clan but he decided to go to slumber leaving his children as guardians or kings and then they started that sibling marriage thing or whatever.so...now the history is repeating itself and this time he does not want yuuki to have same fate so he has now decided to kill himself in place of her.so...........................he is making yuuki and zero hating him so that they won't get affect after his death.idiot he thinks that yuuki will not get affected and even after knowing the truth.silly silly guy.
      I absolutely agree with this final ^^ but...what would happen with the rest of the characters? D:
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 25, 2012 4:43 pm

in the end i am seeing kain with ruka,hanabusa and others alive.
      i see zero and yuuki together happy and kaname died from yuuki's hands and co-existence happened due to kaname who died for a noble cause.ah........why hino why?? Sad
      kanamekuranlover
      kanamekuranlover
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:03 pm

1-zero and yuuki's last kiss as she says goodbye to him and her and everyone lives happily ever after battle.yuuki is finally kaname's equal and they have beautiful kids.co-existence finally occurs and everyone happy. Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 2660116546

2-yuuki choosing zero as he became immortal after eating kaname.they living happily ever after. Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 3476048923

3-yuuki kills kaname for his sins but also kills herself changing zero into human. Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 2747345646

4-yuuki and kaname dies leaving zero alone with their twins.(i doubt all three of them would die) Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 3045962615

5-something happens and zeki ends up humans remembering nothing,fell in love and happily married.(though a pretty stupid ending) Take a guess...about the end - Page 5 1098764838

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:36 am