Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Bar_left59%Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Bar_left27%Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Bar_left15%Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+21
kanachanimmortal
lililovelilica
Conrad Weller
Maria Kuran
theangelgirl1992
rosaever
Yuuki Kuran
aiko
aerah08
Pinacolada
sweetsolace
juliet
Akaruisama
minimalve
Knightmare
rumland
mariangie
Kanamelover<3
aya-chan
nina
Rose
25 posters

Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

Poll

is yuuki really reincarnation of herself from past??

[ 8 ]
    Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Bar_left57%Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Bar_right [57%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Bar_left43%Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Bar_right [43%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm
    Warning ZoneKaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Dropsoa

Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Empty Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

Post by Rose Fri May 13, 2011 8:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

• We have seen that Kaname loved hooted women and now Yuki,but with who did he started the clan??
      Is she still alive,was it love or just desire..
      What do you think about Kanames past?
      Would he be in love with Yuki if she didn't "fall trough time" and met Kaname??
    :Hehe:

Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

Post by Yuuki Kuran Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:33 pm

theangelgirl1992 wrote:I only mean that if HW is the mother of the kuran clan it would be more sense if yuuki and juuri looked more like her. With example also the color hair. Wouldn't it be more realistic if the mother would have same hair color as her female descendants: brown hair.

I just feel like it wouldn't make sense if their children would do that. Why would they create a kurancest while they didn't learn it from their parents? It would be, at least to me, more realistic that kaname started the Kurancest and that is why I can't believe he had any children with HW. Then any of their children would have the same hair color as HW.

I don't find it unrealistic. It would be a matter of genetic's on their end.
    For example, my mom has pale blonde natural hair and my dad's natural hair color was jet black. As a result of combining the two in my genetic's my natural hair color ended up as a dark brown. I got more of my father's genetic's with the hair shade, but my mom's genetic's mixed in with it to make it a lighter shade than jet black.

It could have been that situation as well. Yuuki's hair being a bit darker because the male genetic's mixed in with the mother's and resulted in it being a bit darker.

It would also explain Rido's appearance.
    Where Yuuki's father looked exactly like Kaname, Rido had some differences when compared.

Children don't always look like an exact clone of one of their parents.
    In reality they generally mix to look like a combination of both of their parents.
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneKaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Dropsoa

Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

Post by theangelgirl1992 Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:03 pm

Yuuki Kuran wrote:
    theangelgirl1992 wrote:I only mean that if HW is the mother of the kuran clan it would be more sense if yuuki and juuri looked more like her. With example also the color hair. Wouldn't it be more realistic if the mother would have same hair color as her female descendants: brown hair.

I just feel like it wouldn't make sense if their children would do that. Why would they create a kurancest while they didn't learn it from their parents? It would be, at least to me, more realistic that kaname started the Kurancest and that is why I can't believe he had any children with HW. Then any of their children would have the same hair color as HW.

I don't find it unrealistic. It would be a matter of genetic's on their end.
    For example, my mom has pale blonde natural hair and my dad's natural hair color was jet black. As a result of combining the two in my genetic's my natural hair color ended up as a dark brown. I got more of my father's genetic's with the hair shade, but my mom's genetic's mixed in with it to make it a lighter shade than jet black.

It could have been that situation as well. Yuuki's hair being a bit darker because the male genetic's mixed in with the mother's and resulted in it being a bit darker.

It would also explain Rido's appearance.
    Where Yuuki's father looked exactly like Kaname, Rido had some differences when compared.

Children don't always look like an exact clone of one of their parents.
    In reality they generally mix to look like a combination of both of their parents.

With that you are right. But still it doesn't answer the kurancest tradition. Who created it? I just find it more realistic if Kaname started the Kurancest. Ore Kaname got on with his and HW daughter could. explain the brown hair for the female kurans and with that kurancest started. Yeah a weird theory scratch

Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 Empty who does kaname love more the hooded woman or yuki?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:48 am

i am not shur who he loves more,does he even love yuki?
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:02 am

yukikuran90210 wrote:i am not shur who he loves more,does he even love yuki?

Kaname loves Yuuki deeply. In the first arc he said to her while she was into his arms

Yuuki, I love you more than anyone else in the entire world

While for the hooded woman he felt a small attachement.

And in the last chapter, cross kaien said Kaname cannot let go to Yuuki - it's impossible for him to do so.
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

Post by Maria Kuran Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:26 am

I think Yuki, becuase he is been with her, since she born, like he say: "Yuki your born to my side" so i think, kaname love´s more yuki, that the HW Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 594618053 !!!
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:13 am

yuuki kuran is the one kaname loves only. there are many evidences to support this. kaname,"i love you more than anyone else in this entire world." he says this to yuuki.

kaname,"i finally have my beloved girl in my arms,to spend the eternity ahead together."ch 49

it is extremely clear kaname loves yuuki only.

his feelings towards the hooded woman were of deep care, caring for someone very much and loving is absolutely different. its my view kaname did not love the hooded woman, he cared for her very much but not love.

kaname only loves yuuki.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:27 pm

i used to think that kaname loved the hooded woman more because he is the kuran projenter that means that he would have to have to sleep with someone in this case the hodded woman. Another thing i dont get is how did he get kids if the hodded woman is dead and he is getting all sad and stuff in a coffin??? Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 1098764838
    that is unless he is not a direct ancestor. Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 3887309346 so confusing crazy and if he did have Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 230346397 with the hooded that would not make him a vergin like yuki cryyyyyyy
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:33 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:i used to think that kaname loved the hooded woman more because he is the kuran projenter that means that he would have to have to sleep with someone in this case the hodded woman. Another thing i dont get is how did he get kids if the hodded woman is dead and he is getting all sad and stuff in a coffin??? Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 1098764838
    that is unless he is not a direct ancestor. Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 3887309346 so confusing crazy and if he did have Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 230346397 with the hooded that would not make him a vergin like yuki cryyyyyyy
    you're wrong,kaname surely is the ancestor of the Kuran clan,so he had a woman in the past to leave kids for the future
    but WHO?
    Yuuki in the past?
    hooded woman?
    we still don't know scratch
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:06 am

if we assume that kaname was married, after the death of HW, then we are talking about the Queen Kuran (well, yuki reborn), then if I had the same appearance as yuki, it would make sense that all the female Kuran were as Yuri and Yuki. Makes sense no? confused
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:if we assume that kaname was married, after the death of HW, then we are talking about the Queen Kuran (well, yuki reborn), then if I had the same appearance as yuki, it would make sense that all the female Kuran were as Yuri and Yuki. Makes sense no? confused
    I think that it was actually Yuuki...(maybe)in her past...her past life as a vampire?
    it's complicated but i think at least in the chapter 80 hino will explain us who was the another "Woman" from Kaname's past scratch explosive ah that topic is so difficult to discover.
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:18 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:if we assume that kaname was married, after the death of HW, then we are talking about the Queen Kuran (well, yuki reborn), then if I had the same appearance as yuki, it would make sense that all the female Kuran were as Yuri and Yuki. Makes sense no? confused
    I think that it was actually Yuuki...(maybe)in her past...her past life as a vampire?
    it's complicated but i think at least in the chapter 80 hino will explain us who was the another "Woman" from Kaname's past scratch explosive ah that topic is so difficult to discover.

yeah, I have this strange thought, that perhaps in a fanbook or the author answers questions from fans in the volumes, we are going to reveal who was the one who created the Kuran clan. Or maybe it will reveal the secrets of Kaname ... Or will that Hino-sensei forgot that for make children, not only a man can, but needs a woman?!? confused Cool
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

yeah, I have this strange thought, that perhaps in a fanbook or the author answers questions from fans in the volumes, we are going to reveal who was the one who created the Kuran clan. Or maybe it will reveal the secrets of Kaname ... Or will that Hino-sensei forgot that for make children, not only a man can, but needs a woman?!? confused Cool
    Yeah...that's why the secret of Kaname's past...he didn't shown everything to Yuuki yet...the rest of his past,his past wife...after alll.if he really is the ancestor of the Kurans,He HAD a children to continue the blood lineage right? king
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:29 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

Yeah...that's why the secret of Kaname's past...he didn't shown everything to Yuuki yet...the rest of his past,his past wife...after alll.if he really is the ancestor of the Kurans,He HAD a children to continue the blood lineage right? king

jajaja yes!!! jocolor he need his Queen queen
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:44 pm

I'ts already clear that the mother(ancestor)of the Kuran clan was Yuuki in her past life,the Yuuki now is just a reencarnation...
    Hino gave us some hints about that in her drawings after all^^ Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 2555855207
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:48 pm

lililovelilica wrote:I'ts already clear that the mother(ancestor)of the Kuran clan was Yuuki in her past life,the Yuuki now is just a reencarnation...
    Hino gave us some hints about that in her drawings after all^^ Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 2555855207

Oh, yeah Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 2555855207 Thanks for the info!!! LOL and yes i think that the queen kuran was Yuki!!! Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 594618053

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:55 am

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:I'ts already clear that the mother(ancestor)of the Kuran clan was Yuuki in her past life,the Yuuki now is just a reencarnation...

Oh, yeah Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 2555855207 Thanks for the info!!! LOL and yes i think that the queen kuran was Yuki!!! Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 594618053
    you may say that but it has not been made offictl by hino-sama so untill it is we can only gess (i doute this thery)
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:17 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

you may say that but it has not been made offictl by hino-sama so untill it is we can only gess (i doute this thery)

well yes!! But is nothing wrong with suppose! That´s the only thing that we can do, until hino-sensei reveal the truth!!! Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 3161994949

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:32 pm

man i really hope yuki-sama is the hooded woman (most likely not) but i will beilve like a true yume Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 36224405
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:35 am

yukikuran90210 wrote:man i really hope yuki-sama is the hooded woman (most likely not) but i will beilve like a true yume Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 36224405

is better than Yuki be Yuki, and that the love that kaname feel´s for Yuki is really and not a love that all ready existing!!! wub
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

well yes!! But is nothing wrong with suppose! That´s the only thing that we can do, until hino-sensei reveal the truth!!! Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 3161994949
    I suppose a lot....but i readed the vampire fanbook after all!
    I think that Yuuki is really the Kaname's past woman...but not the hooded woman...another woman...who had kaname's kids...Kaname left some children scratch
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:49 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:

I suppose a lot....but i readed the vampire fanbook after all!
    I think that Yuuki is really the Kaname's past woman...but not the hooded woman...another woman...who had kaname's kids...Kaname left some children scratch

If he had to have children but would not be the ancestor of the Kuran, but perhaps, his brothers, but I agree that in the manga, said that the first Pure blood, was born of humans, so if Kaname, born of humans do not think he had brothers ... So now this really is a mystery! Hahaha Kaname you are the man of my life!!! Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 3814611447

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:53 pm

kaname you are way to secrtive Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 4155267722 furious Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 1960618621 :[IMG]http://i9
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:56 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:kaname you are way to secrtive Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 4155267722 furious Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 1960618621 :[IMG]http://i9

JAJAJA cheers That´s the romantic and mysterious about him!!! for that reason is the man of my life, I can spend all eternity, discovering its secrets Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 2555855207 and still not tired of do it! Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 4179206333
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:kaname you are way to secrtive Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 4155267722 furious Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 1960618621 :[IMG]http://i9

JAJAJA cheers That´s the romantic and mysterious about him!!! for that reason is the man of my life, I can spend all eternity, discovering its secrets Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 2555855207 and still not tired of do it! Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 4179206333
    Well hino-sensei has to help us here a little....in the next chapter she has to tell us what Kaname's thinkoing... scratch
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:21 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Well hino-sensei has to help us here a little....in the next chapter she has to tell us what Kaname's thinkoing... scratch

jajaja yes!!! so i´m waiting!!! come on!!! Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 3622367455
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

jajaja yes!!! so i´m waiting!!! come on!!! Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 5 3622367455
    I'm making a time machine to go the time forward!
    let's pray it works
    ha sSc_jawdrop3 Kaname's my god

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:14 am