Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+21
kanachanimmortal
lililovelilica
Conrad Weller
Maria Kuran
theangelgirl1992
rosaever
Yuuki Kuran
aiko
aerah08
Pinacolada
sweetsolace
juliet
Akaruisama
minimalve
Knightmare
rumland
mariangie
Kanamelover<3
aya-chan
nina
Rose
25 posters

Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

Poll

is yuuki really reincarnation of herself from past??

[ 8 ]
    Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Bar_left57%Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Bar_right [57%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Bar_left43%Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Bar_right [43%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm
    Warning ZoneKaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Empty Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

Post by Rose Fri May 13, 2011 8:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

• We have seen that Kaname loved hooted women and now Yuki,but with who did he started the clan??
      Is she still alive,was it love or just desire..
      What do you think about Kanames past?
      Would he be in love with Yuki if she didn't "fall trough time" and met Kaname??
    :Hehe:

rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

Post by rumland Sun May 15, 2011 9:00 pm

It is not only being sick that makes you pail, in some cases emotional states can also cause it, like the state you might be in before you head out to sacrefice your life to help protect human kind, maybe even a lack of sleep while thinking it all over.

On her death, so far we know that a pb cant be killed easily, they have to have there heart removed (being shot by a AV weapon stops it from regenerateing) and there blood drained and the hooded lady was giving out her blood even after she removed her heart, All kaname realy said about the anti vampire formula is that it requires the molten cocktail (a normal term in blacksmithing) to be combined with a certain part of a pb's body to get the effect.

As for not all the kurans not being able to use it, even yuki was not able to use a av weapon at first after she turned, it is a ability she awakend, so it is not that all kurans can't use the weapons, it is just cause not all of them awakend the ability.

Sence kaname is not able to weild the weapons with out getting hurt the ability obviously has to come from the mother of the clan so when you look at it this way she kinda has to be the mother of the clan, this does however kinda kill my 3rd person thery when looked at this way lol.
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning ZoneKaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

Post by minimalve Sun May 15, 2011 9:12 pm

There is one problem to all of these theories...

If kaname mated, he was in love, he created the line of the kurans, and he was devestated (when the partner died?) and alone.

"A vampire can only feel "satisfied" drinking the blood of their loved one"
    Vampires only love one person(?).

If kaname lost his love, he is not satisfied/fulfilled.
    He has told yuuki this many times, and told her she is the one.
    Alas, he is satisfied with her.

So, we can skip the theory he had someone else in the past, unless (time travel again I know) he met yuuki's future self.(?)

Because of this to me, the experiment part I mentioned before (although crazy) is my strongest bet... again pureblood magic, it is crazy what they can do, everything has not been spilled about that yet Smile
    Really why do we need another vampire to create the Kuran clan?
    No one ever said vampires mate to create children (sex).
    Juuri never said she had a baby, rather a life growing inside of her, and this was after Kaname, what if,... Kaname had something to do with this, helped "create" Yuuki... therefore she was born to be his wife?.. hum hum hum...

bounce

And the hooded lady, does not Kaien resemble her alittle? really? The looks Very Happy

Kaname said he had been away for so long, so he did not remember his name, the hooded lady gave him the name "Kaname".
    She spoke first of her human family as if he had one aswell.
    I stronly bet Kaname had a human family, and he had outlived them all.
    Unless, he had some distant (very distant) relatives...
    (he kinapped them, drained their bodies and put his life sourse in them and created kurans.. (lol!)) ;)

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneKaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun May 15, 2011 10:25 pm

juliet wrote:
    true. this could explain why they practice incest. But mostly talking about Haruka and Juri falling in love with each other, Rido also lusting for Juri, Kaname and Yuki falling for each other...these are all incestuous love born out of being in love with their siblings. Maybe the previous Kuran generation also had this predisposition towards one another, that's why keeping the bloodline by practicing incest as compulsory was not that necessary because of the love factor? could it be in their genes? or just coincidence perhaps...?

As Mariangie said incest is or was a common practise among royals or members of high political/social power that wanted to preserve their status quo among the barriers of their own familly (power and wealth included).

At vampire knight I think that we can all agree that the anti-vampire power (that makes Kings the Kurans) is a considerable rare power that should not fall or become part of the wrong clan. Therefore the protection, the familly's reservation to trust its members with other vampires (example Kaname with yuuki at the ball, or Yuuri that had to attend highschool with the permission of her grandpa and the surviellance of Haruka her brother. That's one part I think, and the other the fact that they are beasts as Kaname had said and that allows them not only to mate without the human moral restrictions of incestious relationships but perhaps it also reinforces their bonds as they identify with their own kind.
    They naturally seem to have a longing for each other and perhaps that functions as a natural selection for the most suitable mate. Am I making any sense here? LOL...

yes don't worry you make sense sLo_BigBearHug ❤

that was what I was talking about, what IF predisposition to fall in love is part of natural selection (de blah?) that being the incest act for Kurans because Kaname and Yuki, siblings, fell in love; Juri and Haruka, siblings, fell in love; Rido was driven crazy in part due to "love" for Juri, his sister; perhaps not only there is concern about preserving their powers and abilities within their clan as royalty, but perhaps there's also that predisposition to fall in love with their siblings? This all adds as one more reason for incest to be acceptable for them, not only the love factor, but also necessity to keep the line pure and their powers within their clan....

juliet wrote:Tell me about it...she realizes that he is her ancestor...SO? where is the rest part of the story? she did remember to mention though that that woman named him Kaname. She does recognize Kaname as her ancestor but not that woman. Or am I wrong? If they were related though, wouldn't even that piece of information shock her enough to call that woman the Kuran ancestor/progenitor as well? That woman seems to have no direct relation to Yuuki (by the way Yuuki expresses it).

no.. it wasn't mentioned. the woman was probably intended to be a mystery so her name was not revealed. (and why the hell wouldn't the history books include even such a crucial information as her name??? Was it also recorded in the books as the "Hooded Woman"??? lol! rofl such a pity for her who made such an impact in history, only to go down as the "Hooded Woman" rofl rofl)

juliet wrote:I always wondered what was the power of the morther (?. Logicall shouldn't there be one more power in the family? Unless Kaname did marry one his sisters - so the power is the same in within the familly, I guess.

my personal guess is Kaname is the only Kuran alive at that time, and he married another pureblood, who is now the mother of Kuran clan and had the same features as Juri or Yuki. She must have straight hair, since Kaname's hair is somewhat curly/wavy already (this explains Rido and Juri's hair), Yuki probably got her hair from the same genes as this wife of Kaname, who had straight hair; it could be another reason to explain why Kaname requested that Yuki keep her hair long, because it reminded him of her.

juliet wrote:Yes I know and I go get that majestic aura all the time, no matter what he does, lol. But the thing is that Hino does not give us a solid clue towards that direction. So I am a bit reserved here, sFun_hailtheking as she always surprise us.
    well. what else could he be other than king? he does have a majestic aura...so let's see, other positions where he could have a majestic aura is.. pureblood, creator of weapons, slayer of nations... really now, the options are quite narrow king he can't be a court jester and have a majestic aura jocolor

nina wrote:… juliet made a very good remark about hooded-lady’s paleness which might be related with the “birth” of the anti-vampire weapons and the genuine source of the anti-vampire ability.

I’ll try to sum up to eventually conclude why I think the hooded-lady it’s not the female ancestor of Kuran clan.

Here it goes …

Kaname most likely is the genuine source of this ability:

He made the experiments using his own flesh and blood. The result probably was an anti-vampire formula which if it blended with a PB’s heart it could create the anti-vampire weapons. The important element in this process is the unique formula cuz if not then the creation of anti-vampire weapons would be an easy one since the only necessity would be a PB’s heart and so it would be simply for other PBs to create their own. Also before the anti-VWs appear most likely the PBs were immortals viz nothing could kill them, not even another PB (<< I assume this from Kaname’s words “perhaps the only thing that can kill us is ourselves” …)

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-3/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

… so how the hooded-lady died since the lack of heart isn’t enough to kill her!?

And here comes juliet’s observation … the ancestor lady looked pale and Kaname noticed it but he didn’t pay much attention at that time but only after her sacrifice. So maybe the hooded-lady took/”drank” Kaname’s anti-vampire formula, which made her sick>> pale and then went to the hunters and threw her heart into that furnace and etc etc. If this is what happened then also explains the death of her … the anti-vampire formula diminished her ability to regenerate (<< like a blow from an anti-VW) and then the remove of her heart was the lethal blow.

As a conclusion of this process we can say that the anti-vampire weapons were made from Kaname’s blood/flesh (formula) plus hooded-woman’s heart hence Kaname can use/talk/order them and his descendants could wield them. Also if the hooded-woman had offsprings I suppose they also could wield the anti-VWs.

Now if Kaname and the hooded-lady together started the Kuran’s clan then all of their offsprings should have the ability to use anti-vampire weapons but according to Isaya’s words not all of them had that ability …
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-43743-31/vampire-knight/chapter-57.html

“…from time to time the Kuran’s gives birth to children who are able to wield hunter weapons …” so if Isaya’s words are true then the Kuran clan should have another PB as the female progenitor of their lineage, a PB who didn’t have the ability to wield the anti-VWs hence and not all of the Kurans had it.

I hope I made sense …Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Onion011

yes! thank you juliet! Surprised Very Happy
    and good job with the analysis nina! cheers this certainly gives me much to think about so I will lay it out here...

ok connecting the paleness of the woman
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-63-page-20.html
    and the time she went to the hunters to sacrifice herself, it is around this time:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-63-page-26.html

she is on horseback on both occasions, so perhaps when Kaname noticed her paleness she had already drunk the soup, and when she was seen as if she kissed him it was already farewell.
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-64-page-11.html
    "I ignored the faint smell of a secret"

and the secret was she already drunk the formula that turned her body into a walking antivampire weapon. So she went to the hunters and said there was a "method" to give the hunters the power they need to kill purebloods
    and she did that by giving them her "flesh and blood" aka antivampire ability (assuming she drunk the "metallic soup" he made)
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-64-page-6.html
    and then she ripped off her heart which was already tainted too by antivampire ability into the furnace... this, I think, solidified both her blood and the metal into weapons.

I have this crazy theory that this metal they're talking about is mercury. lol! it kind of makes sense, since mercury is POISON when taken into the body, and it is called "liquid metal" = metallic soup.
    here it says that her blood in large amounts was "poison" that can kill them
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-63-page-27.html
    but the others who managed to absorb this can have the ability.
    the hooded woman was already pale after she took the formula, which makes sense that the mercury was already poisoining even a pureblood like her.

It must have taken a while, but the poison must have gotten the best out of her especially when she took out her heart. So she died moments after her heart was taken out...her life force was slowly being drained by the poisonous "mercury" inside her body lol!

As for Kaname... I agree with you certainly that it was due to Kaname's body part in that formula that the hooded woman took that he was able to talk to weapons, because it has part of his blood in it.

As for the antivampire ability...
    nina wrote:Now if Kaname and the hooded-lady together started the Kuran’s clan then all of their offsprings should have the ability to use anti-vampire weapons but according to Isaya’s words not all of them had that ability …

“…from time to time the Kuran’s gives birth to children who are able to wield hunter weapons …” so if Isaya’s words are true then the Kuran clan should have another PB as the female progenitor of their lineage, a PB who didn’t have the ability to wield the anti-VWs hence and not all of the Kurans had it.
    not only that, no Kuran we've seen so far has fair hair like hers. So she can't be the mother Kuran.

Maybe, somehow, Kaname recreate the experiment and use it on himself to make himself useful in the war, only now there's no metallic alloy so he managed to survive? So that was how his line can wield weapons? And the reason that not all in his clan can wield it is because he married a non-Kuran? He is probably the only Kuran surviving at that time when he began the line, so he married another pureblood, hence the genes to wield av weapons is cut in half.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sun May 15, 2011 11:45 pm

minimalve wrote:"A vampire can only feel "satisfied" drinking the blood of their loved one"

Yuki was stated to love both kaname and zero, so she could never be fully satisfied, so vampires can love more then 1 person.

The hooded lady is the only person other then yuki that kaname was showing any intrest in, and the fact that only hunters (her blood line) can weild anti vampire weapons, this prety much shows she has to be the mother, unless kaname fell in love with a hunter and turned her lol, but that would be the end of the pure kuran blood line.

At this point I belive that kaname does not have the ability to weild AV weapons, he can use them, but not with out a cost (Being injured), like sesshomaru when he trys to weild the tetsusaiga from inuyasha. Also now I belive the reason his hand got burned up like that is cause it came into contact with the sword, which stopped his regen abilitys, then the lightning fried the hand.

minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by minimalve Sun May 15, 2011 11:50 pm

I saw this picture.., why is yuuki wearing a hood?

http://www.nattoli.net/art/4949/hino-matsuri-illustrations-vampire-knight-16

A hood, just like the "yuuki" we saw kaname remembering? Kanames old lover?

and also,.. the white roses,..
    just like these white roses we see kaname is lying in... in his.. coffin?!
    http://www.nattoli.net/art/4956/hino-matsuri-illustrations-vampire-knight-23

Could it be,... white roses represent "death", the hooded "yuuki" is dead... Kaname fills his coffin with white roses...

Bloody rose.!
    Come to think of it, most pictures we see hino making of yuuki she is decorated with roses. I am starting to believe Bloody rose has got something to do with her more and more now, just like Artemis.

Kanames lover mystery continues,..
    sSc_hidingsofa

edit: look look! it is the key!! in the same pearl "necklace" as in kaname's coffin image! :O
    http://www.nattoli.net/art/4943/hino-matsuri-illustrations-vampire-knight-10

Last edited by minimalve on Mon May 16, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by minimalve Sun May 15, 2011 11:54 pm

rumland wrote:
    minimalve wrote:"A vampire can only feel "satisfied" drinking the blood of their loved one"

Yuki was stated to love both kaname and zero, so she could never be fully satisfied, so vampires can love more then 1 person.

I beg to differ ;)

The vampire yuuki loves Kaname, but the still "human" part of yuuki loves zero ;)
    she is still torn, so she appears to love them both, and Kaname understands as he can see her human feelings in her blood as well... But once yuuki grows out of her human self I do not think there will be any more zero , really.
    Her visions speak of it as well, like when her vampire self told her "you can devour (kaname) if you'd like, you know you want it" ... hihi*
    wub wub
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon May 16, 2011 12:12 am

Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Vampire-knight-448975

So if it is simply a result of her human self and is going to fade away why does kaname say suffer forever. Love isn't some thing so simple it can just fade away like it was never there, at least not real love.

The human yuki will never actualy fade away (yuki saying the the vampire yuki ate the human yuki was her attempt to drive him away from her so he wouldn't be hurt by being near her) cause rather vampire or human yuki is still the same, as is state in the manga many times, to say her human feelings will fade away is a farse, it would also mean all her human friends will also fade away, which isn't what is happening as we can tell by yuri.

Kaname and zero are more alike then people might want to admit, the are both stuburn men who have to have things there way and hide there true selfs/feelings, they are also both cowerds (however in a good way) Both of them have been at the point where they wanted to die, only they were not able to kill them selfs, they looked for other people to do it for them. In the most recent case it was yuki.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Mon May 16, 2011 1:15 am

minimalve wrote:
    rumland wrote:

I beg to differ ;)

The vampire yuuki loves Kaname, but the still "human" part of yuuki loves zero ;)
    she is still torn, so she appears to love them both, and Kaname understands as he can see her human feelings in her blood as well... But once yuuki grows out of her human self I do not think there will be any more zero , really.
    Her visions speak of it as well, like when her vampire self told her "you can devour (kaname) if you'd like, you know you want it" ... hihi*
    wub wub

Totally agree with you sLo_BigBearHug. Her vampirish side loves Kaname uncoditionally and totally, and also this side grows. Her human nature shall not disappear, but it hides more and more and it is a reason why her feelings for Zero are hidden now.
    Loving Zero could break her, I suppose. She could deny her real nature, trying to vanish it.
    Is it possible Kaname loves her so madly because of her human side? We know he protected people always, perhaps he regretted not being a human and Yuuki gives it to him?
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneKaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Mon May 16, 2011 4:22 am

minimalve wrote:I saw this picture.., why is yuuki wearing a hood?

there's also a hooded woman who looks JUST LIKE Yuki here:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-60-page-5.html

It can't be the hooded woman as she has fair hair, not dark hair.
    and we've never seen Yuki wear a hood before this. The plot thickens... Surprised

minimalve wrote:and also,.. the white roses,..

Could it be,... white roses represent "death", the hooded "yuuki" is dead... Kaname fills his coffin with white roses...

Bloody rose.!
    Come to think of it, most pictures we see hino making of yuuki she is decorated with roses. I am starting to believe Bloody rose has got something to do with her more and more now, just like Artemis.

sSc_hidingsofa

edit: look look! it is the key!! in the same pearl "necklace" as in kaname's coffin image! :O

nice observation with the roses, see in the first picture Yuki is also wearing a cowl decorated with WHITE roses... as there are WHITE petals in the background
    here
    Spoiler:
    "white" is more symbolic of death or eternal rest.. like a wish for peace, and also because of its use in the pic where Kaname lays on his coffin decorated with WHITE roses..

LOL. but another mystery...
    is the beaded key string which appeared in two VK pictures:
    Spoiler:
    if the string she holds when she has short hair holds a key, could it be the other one where she has long hair also a key at the end of that?
    And Yuki has bite marks on the neck and wrist in the first pic...it reminds me of chapter 61 where Kaname bit Yuki's neck and wrist. And she looks like she's trying to get out from the inside because of her posture..like she's locked in or something. The metal bars are either from a fence or a gate, and the rose vines tangling on it looks like it grows from a nearby garden....but I don't get what the key hanging on her neck is for?

in the other picture the setting looks more older..it looks like Kaname is about to sleep in his coffin or something while Yuki kisses him farewell as she holds the "key string" in her hand. again, more mystery as to what this key unlocks.

in the manga Kaname gave Yuki a key too but the head part is different from the one shown in the illustrations:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-66-page-22.html

it looks exactly the same key with the one Takuma is holding here:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-65-page-1.html

they both appear in the manga and its not an illustration. Perhaps this key has something to do with either opening a chest or a cage?? because of what Takuma has in the picture? the chest was drawn more obviously than the cage as Sara looks like she's guarding it.. but if they are related then why does Takuma have it and Yuki has it too??? confused

another thing that is closely similar in both manga and illustration is Kaname's Chair:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-70-page-1.html
    Spoiler:
    the drawing looks slightly off, but if you look at it at first glance it shows some similarities. confused

as for the bloodyrose. Roses have thorns perhaps someone important to Kaname wounded herself on rose thorns, or perhaps the gun itself was used to kill that important someone and the blood stained a rose??? lol!
    in the flashback where kaname names artemis, it was shown he already had the gun... and the name Bloody rose was already inscribed in it
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-64-page-15.html
    so he already had a name for it shortly after it was created??

for artemis naming he was still thinking about it after a while, I think he delayed there.
    also BR has an inscription on the side, "Crossing"
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BU1zUlHYK-Q/TMPodOV_CPI/AAAAAAAAAM0/Mn7MwiCi6bE/s1600/zero_kiryu_of_matsuri_hinos_vampire.jpg
    at first I recall it said "crossing danger" but in the gun it shows crossing only..what does the word mean?

(lol! crazy theory: Kaname's important someone "crossed" the fence with the rose thorns growing, got wounded on it but either she managed to escape or not, and when he found out there was only the "bloody roses".. lol! that's why it's Crossing - bloody rose. rofl)

akaruisama wrote:
    Totally agree with you sLo_BigBearHug. Her vampirish side loves Kaname uncoditionally and totally, and also this side grows. Her human nature shall not disappear, but it hides more and more and it is a reason why her feelings for Zero are hidden now.
    Loving Zero could break her, I suppose. She could deny her real nature, trying to vanish it.
    Is it possible Kaname loves her so madly because of her human side? We know he protected people always, perhaps he regretted not being a human and Yuuki gives it to him?
    I second that ☀ Yuki's love for Kaname is nearly blind and abysmal, lol! she's willing to accept his sins and even go down with him.. her vampire nature grows as shown before it was a small child now it has grown into an adult like her Very Happy her vampire side wants to eat and devour Kaname whole...I think its also responsible for triggering her unbearable thirst for his blood that she had bitten herself without realizing.. before, as a human she just told her love for Kaname contentedly... now she wanted to possess him and her true nature as a vampire even reveals itself as a filthy little desire to eat him... Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 42
    yes it does grow Razz Razz
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon May 16, 2011 5:15 am

I took a look at this cause I didn't remember the 2nd hooded women however, I am not sure if that is a 2nd hooded women, it almost looks like yuki wrapped up in a sheet to me. It is possible it is a hooded over coat but hunestly it just looks she has a sheet wrapped around her to me.

You also have the consider the other pictures in the panel, why would it show yuki, yuki, random hooded women that looks like yuki?
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by minimalve Mon May 16, 2011 9:43 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    there's also a hooded woman who looks JUST LIKE Yuki here:

It can't be the hooded woman as she has fair hair, not dark hair.
    and we've never seen Yuki wear a hood before this. The plot thickens... Surprised

that was the one I meant! XD hehe
    I guess it was kind of misleading to say "the hooded woman" as there are "two" of them and one is spoken more frequently of (blondie hooded woman) ;)

sweetsolace wrote:
    minimalve wrote:and also,.. the white roses,..

Bloody rose.!

sSc_hidingsofa

nice observation with the roses, see in the first picture Yuki is also wearing a cowl decorated with WHITE roses... as there are WHITE petals in the background
    here
    Spoiler:
    "white" is more symbolic of death or eternal rest.. like a wish for peace, and also because of its use in the pic where Kaname lays on his coffin decorated with WHITE roses..

LOL. but another mystery...
    is the beaded key string which appeared in two VK pictures:
    Spoiler:
    if the string she holds when she has short hair holds a key, could it be the other one where she has long hair also a key at the end of that?
    And Yuki has bite marks on the neck and wrist in the first pic...it reminds me of chapter 61 where Kaname bit Yuki's neck and wrist. And she looks like she's trying to get out from the inside because of her posture..like she's locked in or something. The metal bars are either from a fence or a gate, and the rose vines tangling on it looks like it grows from a nearby garden....but I don't get what the key hanging on her neck is for?

in the other picture the setting looks more older..it looks like Kaname is about to sleep in his coffin or something while Yuki kisses him farewell as she holds the "key string" in her hand. again, more mystery as to what this key unlocks.

in the manga Kaname gave Yuki a key too but the head part is different from the one shown in the illustrations:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-66-page-22.html

it looks exactly the same key with the one Takuma is holding here:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-65-page-1.html

they both appear in the manga and its not an illustration. Perhaps this key has something to do with either opening a chest or a cage?? because of what Takuma has in the picture? the chest was drawn more obviously than the cage as Sara looks like she's guarding it.. but if they are related then why does Takuma have it and Yuki has it too??? confused

This will be interesting to take a closer look at! Very Happy
    I feel tension between yuuki and Kaname in the coffin picture, not like farewell,.. maybe,.. she is trying to wake him up,.. but still not.. meh.!

bounce

Also the "sheet" covering yuuki has got the same pattern as the cloak she is wearing with the white roses, it is just not that detailed with the roses (hidden on purpose?) ;)

looks like she is sitting on a horse as well,.. doesn't it?
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by minimalve Mon May 16, 2011 9:46 am

rumland wrote:http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-60-page-5.html

I took a look at this cause I didn't remember the 2nd hooded women however, I am not sure if that is a 2nd hooded women, it almost looks like yuki wrapped up in a sheet to me. It is possible it is a hooded over coat but hunestly it just looks she has a sheet wrapped around her to me.

You also have the consider the other pictures in the panel, why would it show yuki, yuki, random hooded women that looks like yuki?

Well really,.. do we know that Kaname is thinking of yuuki in those pictures?
    Happy girl = yuuki (true could be someone else as well)
    trapped girl = yuuki, (really we never saw her in chains, but we know kaname would like to lock her up to protect her)
    cloaked/hidden girl= is it really yuuki?

I kind of thought os this too,.. white roses.. white roses cloak + artemis... kind of like the grim reaper eh? Yuuki is acting like a grim reaper, perhaps someone in the past was as well eh? Smile
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Post by Rose Mon May 16, 2011 10:59 am

mariangie wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:

I am really wondering why Hino leaves that part blank. Is it so important or unimportant?

Most probably Kaname's wife is someone who is similar to Yuki or Juri's personality and appearance, again just following by theory..

Why we know so little about the Kuran geneaology tree has to be very crucial to the plot . If no relevant , we were supposed to know all Yuuki's ancestors by now .

Third : Hanabusa Aido is a historian freak . Probably the most royalist vampire noble in existance . And most of all , Kaname's more loyal follower . Even more , Hanabusa is a person who is easy for him to notice things other can't . So is strange he had not given Yuuki yet a whole tutorial / class about the Kuran family and all her ancestors name's , deeds , how they officially died , ect .

Fifth : We don't know yet the name of the braided hooded pureblood lady . If she Yuuki's original ancestress that is the minimal information we could be given .

Sixth : When the Kuran imbreeding started ? And whom were the first ? Was Kaname and an unknown relative of his ????

So first of all, I think the answers lay in these questions above, Hino deliberately didn't want to give as more information about Kurans past..IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING CRUCIAL, and maybe this while situation is answer to it ( Kanames madness, Sara. PB who knows?)
    Referring to Aido, you are completely right, if Kurans are so important and they are basically ORIGINALS everything started from them and few others there should be books and books about them ( remember last time Kaname was trying to hide the past-death of Juri and Haruka because of Yuki, BUT WHY TO HIDE HIS ALL HISTORY..maybe he doesn't want people to know his true indedity!??) and I still think that hooted woman was the firs in Kanames life, then came??? we will call her X WOMEN with who he created line and than Yuki. My theory is, he loved X-WOMEN and something terrible happend to her and he was disappointed and went to slumber. Now the question is HOW CAN YUKI TRAVELL TROUGH TIME, remember the chapter when she gave "ARTEMIS" NAME AND AFTER THAT KANAME SHOW yUKI HOW HE FELL IN LOVE WITH HER WHEN SHE WAS A BABY WHEN HE RECOGNIZED HER?? ❓ :craziness...:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon May 16, 2011 3:49 pm

nina wrote:About the source of the anti-vampire ability here is the link where we lengthily discussed it …

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t522p10-anti-vampire-weapons

As a conclusion of this process we can say that the anti-vampire weapons were made from Kaname’s blood/flesh (formula) plus hooded-woman’s heart hence Kaname can use/talk/order them and his descendants could wield them. Also if the hooded-woman had offsprings I suppose they also could wield the anti-VWs.

Now if Kaname and the hooded-lady together started the Kuran’s clan then all of their offsprings should have the ability to use anti-vampire weapons but according to Isaya’s words not all of them had that ability …

I hope I made sense …Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Onion011

Of course you make sense..lol..this is what I was wondering.. if that's the one power/what's the other power if we say that the looded lady is not the Kuran ancestor? (that I do not see her being recognized as a Kuran's ancestor...as Solace said I am afraid that history let her name passed like that..)...

Nina Thank you for summarizing all that for me. Well it's not the perfect theory, but I think that explains certain parts that are left unjustified..

1. Why the hooded woman was waiting Kaname to execute her plan?
    2. Why the fact that she was pale gave out the scent of a secret that Kaname should have suspect...
    3. Why Kaname had said that he intended to SACRRIFICE himself? How did he know that this would cost him, his life? they are supposed to be purebloods so apparently they can regenerate both blood and heart if not touched by anti-vampire power.
    4. What killed the hooded woman...normally she shouldn't be killed. Rido survived after Kaname had blown him in pieces..

And so on...I see that they are members that believe that the hooded woman was the ancestor and others who don't. I don't. She couldn't have possible have kids and let them with Kaname. Such a part was left out from Hino? And then why isnt Yuuki reffering to her as also her ancestor?

@Solace, great observations, especially this key seems to appear here and there but without giving us a clue what it is about. I had not noticed how many times it appears.

haha jocolor or king Kaname, I do not mind believe me...No, I was thinking the scenario that it is not Kaname but his descedants that establish the monarchy because kamame goes to slumber before the establishment of the monarchy, being certain that his clan should succeed. By the way I have the idea that Kuran's males should be really interesting (apart from Rido), they all have acted with the best intentions, I believe.

@ Bloody Rose: I do not have time to check the scans, but when Kaname holds the weapon BR does not have an inscription on it..the page that you posted shows BR now at the HA..I will check it later and tell you.

minimalve wrote:

affraid affraid affraid Oh my God? Death? Not at all...

check this out...

"There are myths and legends from several different cultures relating to the origin of the first rose which is initially white in color and is then miraculously transformed. Oftentimes the pure white rose was depicted as being stained by blood, or made to blush from a kiss. The recurrence of this theme does a great deal to establish the white rose as a symbol for purity. "

"Early traditions also used white roses as a symbol for true love, an association which would later become the hallmark of the red roses. However, white roses continue to endure and retain their symbolism of innocence. White roses are now used to express a number of different sentiments."

"Also known as the bridal rose, the white rose is a traditional wedding flower. In this sense, they are a representation of unity, virtue, and the pureness of a new bond of love. White roses are also a symbol for young love, which further strengthens the association, and makes them ideal for marriages. Bridal bouquets are often comprised of white roses and other white flowers. "

Source: http://www.proflowers.com/flowerguide/rosemeanings/whiterose-meanings.aspx

sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug Yumes enjoy!!!

I must go, it's very interesting all opinions expressed here Sad too bad, I ca not write more for now...

rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon May 16, 2011 6:07 pm

I belive we have already been given enought info on the vampires and how there abilitys/powers work to explain how the hooded lady died.

Clue 1: We have yagari talking to zero the day after he showed up at the academy, he shot zero the night before and said that the injury would still be there unless he had feed after being shot. So here it sugests that the healing ability is related to blood.
    Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ??? - Page 2 Vampire-knight-54471

Clue 2: Rido's revival, first it shows his body that was torn apart in a bat of what seems to be blood, then kaname uses his blood later on to completly revive him, so again it shows the blood.

Clue 3: Kaname gains new powers by drinking shizuka's blood, it is a defrent vampire ability yes but it is still related to the blood. On this one we also have ichiro telling shizuka to drink his blood after kaname drained her in order to save her and she said it was to late.

So when you sume all this up together it shows that the blood a vampire has at the time has to do with with the strength of there abilitys. The hooded lady had given out large amounts of her blood before she tore her own heart out, which would have weakend her regen abilitys, then she gives out even more after words, which is in the end what caused her death.

Now for the final part, why did she have to die? If she simply would have feed she could have gone on living. The answer... we can figure this out from the hunters that talk to kaname, they said that they thought that no matter what injurys they took they belived that a pb couldn't die, beliveing an enemy is imortal when trying to fight them will have a major imfluance on how much some one is willing to fight.

By her dieing there in front of them she shows that the pbs are not imortal and that they can die, so her death served 2 purposes, 1 showing that fighting will not be in vain cause the enemy can die, 2 making her self a marter to encurage the hunters fight.

This obviously isn't accepted by every one her on the site, however it is a sound explanation/thery on the hooded lady and why she died.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon May 16, 2011 6:58 pm

sweetsolace wrote: ok connecting the paleness of the woman
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-63-page-20.html
    and the time she went to the hunters to sacrifice herself, it is around this time:

she is on horseback on both occasions, so perhaps when Kaname noticed her paleness she had already drunk the soup, and when she was seen as if she kissed him it was already farewell.

Yes exactly … she already had take Kaname’s anti-vampire-formula and that’s why the kiss scene is a goodbye cuz she knew it was the last time seeing Kaname and that’s why she told him “even if I’m not with you, you must work hard” <<< if this is not a farewell what is?

sweetsolace wrote: "I ignored the faint smell of a secret"

and the secret was she already drunk the formula that turned her body into a walking antivampire weapon. So she went to the hunters and said there was a "method" to give the hunters the power they need to kill purebloods

Why Kaname says "I ignored the faint smell of a secret" … why secret and why ignored? If she was pale just because she was about to sacrifice her life then how Kaname could have figured that out?

Also about the reason of her death …

Juliet wrote:
    3. Why Kaname had said that he intended to SACRRIFICE himself? How did he know that this would cost him, his life? they are supposed to be purebloods so apparently they can regenerate both blood and heart if not touched by anti-vampire power.
    4. What killed the hooded woman...normally she shouldn't be killed. Rido survived after Kaname had blown him in pieces..

… a potential hunter seems to have the same question … how she died since they supposed to be monsters incapable of dying…

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-6/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

And most importantly … as I said before, if the result from Kaname’s research was only that he found that if a PB throw his/her heart into a furnace with molten metal can create an anti-VW then why no one thus far didn’t attempt to make his own since the story/process is known? It’s not making sense if it was so simple …

So the secret Kaname mentioned should be the secret-formula he created which formula secretly was “stolen” from the hooded-lady>> made her sick>>pale and Kaname didn’t connect her paleness with the “poisonous” formula until was too late.

sweetsolace wrote: As for Kaname... I agree with you certainly that it was due to Kaname's body part in that formula that the hooded woman took that he was able to talk to weapons, because it has part of his blood in it.

Agreed. The bloody rose recognised his voice and the TASTE of his BLOOD …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2172-6/vampire-knight/chapter-46.html

The Bloody Rose “stopped” Zero’s “orders” and “listened” Kaname’s will …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2172-7/vampire-knight/chapter-46.html

… Zero wondering about it … “what did you do?”

Also Kaname’s necrotic or burnt hand doesn’t prove that he doesn’t have the ability cuz if the damage by using an anti-VW was so limited then every PB could use it since he could regenerate his hand in a few hours or days >> the cost is minor considering the gain!
    Furthermore we also saw Zero after killing Rido the Bloody Rose sucked his blood and his hand started to have the same symptoms as Kaname’s hand …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2172-15/vampire-knight/chapter-46.html

… Zero’s fingertips are turning black.

sweetsolace wrote: no Kuran we've seen so far has fair hair like hers. So she can't be the mother Kuran.

Yes you’re right none of the Kurans had fair hairs … so there are a lot of clues that decrease the probability that the hooded-lady was the progenitor of the Kurans.

sweetsolace wrote: Maybe, somehow, Kaname recreate the experiment and use it on himself to make himself useful in the war, only now there's no metallic alloy so he managed to survive? So that was how his line can wield weapons? And the reason that not all in his clan can wield it is because he married a non-Kuran? He is probably the only Kuran surviving at that time when he began the line, so he married another pureblood, hence the genes to wield av weapons is cut in half.

Now why there is a need for Kaname to repeat the experiment? If the first formula he made included his flesh and blood there is no need to recreate a new formula less “poisonous” to use it for himself in order to survive … also as we saw the bloody rose which was from the first breed of weapons recognized him.

Now about Kaname’s mate … I’m so confused that every time I’m thinking about it makes me dizzy lol!

Juliet wrote: And so on...I see that they are members that believe that the hooded woman was the ancestor and others who don't. I don't. She couldn't have possible have kids and let them with Kaname. Such a part was left out from Hino? And then why isnt Yuuki reffering to her as also her ancestor?

I second that!
    Also if Kaname had another PB wife who isn’t related with Yuuki then why Hino is spreading hints … the hooded-girl, Yuuki with a hood …

minimalve wrote: I saw this picture.., why is yuuki wearing a hood?

Very good observation minimalve!

… and Kaname’s words about Yuuki’s baby eyes, or that a PB can love only one time … etc. etc, or in the bottom line why so much mystery about her identity if nothing significant isn’t hidden behind it?

Another thing … when Yuuki delved into Kaname’s memories at first she had short hair …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-54910-21/vampire-knight/chapter-62.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-54910-29/vampire-knight/chapter-62.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-54910-32/vampire-knight/chapter-62.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-56087-10/vampire-knight/chapter-63.html

And then after this scene …
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-56087-11/vampire-knight/chapter-63.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-56087-12/vampire-knight/chapter-63.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-56087-13/vampire-knight/chapter-63.html

… Yuuki “awakes” into Kaname’s (?) memories with long hair!

http://www.mangareader.net/104-56087-14/vampire-knight/chapter-63.html

Has this change any importance???? Any thought?

Then the hooded-lady calls Yuuki, Kaname … so Yuuki has the form of Kaname’s body right there …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-56087-15/vampire-knight/chapter-63.html

Right after the ancestor’s sacrifice the first weapon, Artemis appears … and Yuuki calling Kaname but he can’t hear or see her …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-14/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

… actually she’s passing through him. Also Kaname wears a black coat there, but in the next scene he is wearing a white coat …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-19/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

… probably had past several years after ancestor’s sacrifice and Kaname was leading the war cuz the scenery looks like a battle field now.

And then Yuuki reappears again BUT this time Kaname can see her …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-20/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

… what have been changed since the last time that Yuuki tried to contact with him? The only thing that I can see is that Yuuki puts her foot on a mirror (<<< which has no reason to be there lol), breaks it and then Kaname noticing her presence …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-21/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

Juliet wrote: Bloody Rose: I do not have time to check the scans, but when Kaname holds the weapon BR does not have an inscription on it..the page that you posted shows BR now at the HA..I will check it later and tell you.

Yes you’re right Juliet … here the pages …
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-22/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-23/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

… and when Yuuki (?) asking him if he’s gonna substitute the ancestor with someone else … Kaname says “no one can be a replacement for another person”

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-24/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

??? Don’t you think this dialogue is a bit weird? Could be Yuuki expressing a “fear” a “jealousy” as if Kaname (in the present) substitute the ancestor with her?

And then Kaname’s premonition … a vision from the future …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-26/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

… directly connected with baby Yuuki …
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-27/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-28/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

… “for some reason I thought I want to protect this warm” … what reason???
    And what purpose serves Yuuki’s interference in Kaname’s past???

minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by minimalve Mon May 16, 2011 8:46 pm

AAAHHH!!! I think I have kind of solved the key mystery!!!! (maybe.. long shot perhaps but!!)

check this one out, yuuki sees the bloodstain on the floor, and to divert our eyes we see only the stain, and the picture when yuuki remebers sitting there before she was allowed to go outside.
    Now,..there is a cabinet next to her, and we see part of it in both pictures!!
    Also, Kaname is standing to the right of her more forward to the wall and guess what, that it where the cabinet is!
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-21/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

Now here comes the long shot,..
    in this image;
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-22/vampire-knight/chapter-66.htm
    We see the hint that Kaname is standing infront of something, ..
    THE CABINET FOR GODS SAKE! bounce

the key goes to the cabinet!! It must! Why is she so stupid not to try and open the cabinet (of course she did not see where it came from as she was too dazed looking at the blood)
    And he hints, this is the room where he sleeps, (added to the memory she has of sitting in the corner at the time when she was on lock down)

weee!
    *dances around in circle* that key was driving me insane!! weee..

wait a minute... now.. what is in the cabinet is driving me insane!!sSig_DOH

help

+
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/8
    yep it is a bedroom,.. his bedroom...
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Post by Rose Mon May 16, 2011 9:11 pm

[quote="nina"]
    sweetsolace wrote:

And then Yuuki reappears again BUT this time Kaname can see her …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-20/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

… what have been changed since the last time that Yuuki tried to contact with him? The only thing that I can see is that Yuuki puts her foot on a mirror (<<< which has no reason to be there lol), breaks it and then Kaname noticing her presence …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-21/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

Juliet wrote: Bloody Rose: I do not have time to check the scans, but when Kaname holds the weapon BR does not have an inscription on it..the page that you posted shows BR now at the HA..I will check it later and tell you.

Yes you’re right Juliet … here the pages …
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-22/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-23/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

… and when Yuuki (?) asking him if he’s gonna substitute the ancestor with someone else … Kaname says “no one can be a replacement for another person”

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-24/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

??? Don’t you think this dialogue is a bit weird? Could be Yuuki expressing a “fear” a “jealousy” as if Kaname (in the present) substitute the ancestor with her?

And then Kaname’s premonition … a vision from the future …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-26/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

… directly connected with baby Yuuki …
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-27/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-28/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

… “for some reason I thought I want to protect this warm” … what reason???
    And what purpose serves Yuuki’s interference in Kaname’s past???

this is what In was referring to, obviously Kaname did love somebody..so Yuki was a bit jealous and we still dont know how CAN YUKI WALK TROUGH TIME, and what would happen if Kaname didn't see her, would he still be in love with her?? Sometimes it seems that Kaname made a mix from his past only letting Yuki to see some baut not all peaces.
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by minimalve Mon May 16, 2011 9:15 pm

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! NOOO!!!
    look at what sara is wearing!!!! look at that "cloak" !!!!!
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/27

that was supposed to be only yuukis 🇳🇴 :[IMG]http://i9 :sFun_seehearsp :too much cry: :flush:
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Mon May 16, 2011 9:30 pm

@juliet, I understand now why you dislike the hooded woman .. Razz Razz me too, slight. lol! anyway... I will try to piece stuff together.

juliet wrote:1. Why the hooded woman was waiting Kaname to execute her plan?
    2. Why the fact that she was pale gave out the scent of a secret that Kaname should have suspect...
    nina wrote:Why Kaname says "I ignored the faint smell of a secret" … why secret and why ignored? If she was pale just because she was about to sacrifice her life then how Kaname could have figured that out?
    at first Kaname already started experimenting on the ability to stop regenerating. The woman asked him who he was doing it for:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-64-page-2.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-64-page-3.html
    she said if it was for the sake of humans (who were probably being enslaved at that moment) the woman said its preferable not to meddle with them. Her ideology at that time was not very caring:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-63-page-9.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-63-page-10.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-62-page-28.html
    She saw Kaname did not defend himself when the humans threw him out of their village. Her original philosophy was that purebloods are vampires that will always have the nature to lust over blood, so she thinks Kaname is foolish to think he can help them thrive and at the same time get their blood for his nourishment.
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-62-page-27.html
    Kaname says (that is his words I think) that he "just wants someone to love..." (http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-63-page-9.html)
    The need to love someone made him help the humans in that village...He wanted to be loved and love in return... (Kaname-chama..! Sad so sad...) I think the woman failed to understand him at that time...

But slowly when humans were being turned to slaves, she changed her belief.
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-64-page-7.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-64-page-10.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-63-page-30.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-63-page-31.html
    she disliked the powerful preying on the weak, and she wanted to be useful to humans, as one of them was her parents who had defended her..

and so she said she understood Kaname better:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-64-page-9.html

that is when her plan began to form, I think. She joined Kaname in helping humans and started bossing him around. Kaname at one point told her he would do something to stop the progression of the slavery, so the woman "counted on him" to do his "duty":
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-63-page-15.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-63-page-18.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-63-page-19.html

It wasn't revealed yet what she actually asked Kaname to do, the "duty" she pushed on his shoulders. It seems she's the one who was making the decisions what to do, anyway. But I assume they had discussed their "plan" before, and the woman probably had her part too, only Kaname didn't know about it was about sacrificing her life.

So there she reveals having an idea how to better help the humans as she had said here:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-63-page-19.html
    1. her plan was to cut the problem at the root, the problem which is the purebloods, so they have to be killed... And they can be killed by using kaname's experiment, which was on its way to progress.
    2. then she said the slaves have to be dealt with. (the slaves need taking care of as they can't be left alone, as said here: http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-62-page-30.html "and it's not like the servants survive on thin air either")

you can see how the hooded woman's plan began to work... she needed someone for both #1 and 2 to succeed...
    If she was with Kaname in his experiments, then she probably figured out that to be able to reap the results of the experiments and use it for its worth, someone must sacrifice an essential body part and die. I supposed she was well aware of this fact before she attempted doing anything else, (HOW she found out is the question but anyway ).. so a sacrifice was necessary...
    she also needed someone who can deal with the slaves who lost their leaders... considering that she "understood kaname a little more better", and that he was a "good boy", perhaps this is indication that the hooded woman thought her life would be better off sacrifice than to lose a life like his, that even when scorned continues to live for love? That Kaname's existence would serve more good than hers, hence she offered her life in this cause instead?

fitting this altogether, see how the woman now decides her life for Kaname's, and she had planned it all along. Now for the farewell:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-63-page-22.html
    Kaname noticed the faint signs...the secret...the plan she meant to do... but he ignored it...

Kaname had been meaning to offer his life for his experiment, but the woman did it for him.

I think her death had made an impact on him...

THEORY: Kaname continued the woman's plans. He lead the slaves who lost their leaders, this servant vampires who cannot "live on thin air", and eventually he became King. The building that the slaves have been building for their pureblood masters became his castle.. and from there, started the Kuran rule. He lead them through his ability to wield antivampire weapons, which was distinct and only his...

THEORY: the death of the woman was the first blow on Kaname's heart, I think. He once told Yuki that he gave her artemis so she could realize that "no matter what you do, there are some things that you can't do anything about..." Kaname in his early years wanted to love someone, and he loved the humans, he helped them but they betrayed him and threw him out. Then he decided to help the humans again by making the experiment, however the woman died for him to accomplish their plans to help the humans.. Kaname continued this and ruled.
    Somewhere in between this, he was betrayed and he lost someone he loved... All his efforts felt useless... Things felt dark for him, all hope was lost and he entered slumber, hoping never to wake up. But he did and he met Yuki.

juliet wrote:3. Why Kaname had said that he intended to SACRRIFICE himself? How did he know that this would cost him, his life? they are supposed to be purebloods so apparently they can regenerate both blood and heart if not touched by anti-vampire power.
    nina wrote:… a potential hunter seems to have the same question … how she died since they supposed to be monsters incapable of dying…

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-6/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

And most importantly … as I said before, if the result from Kaname’s research was only that he found that if a PB throw his/her heart into a furnace with molten metal can create an anti-VW then why no one thus far didn’t attempt to make his own since the story/process is known? It’s not making sense if it was so simple …

So the secret Kaname mentioned should be the secret-formula he created which formula secretly was “stolen” from the hooded-lady>> made her sick>>pale and Kaname didn’t connect her paleness with the “poisonous” formula until was too late.
    the only thing for certain is that Kaname and the woman knew for a fact that for the experiment to accomplish its cause a sacrifice was necessary... The life of a pureblood. They both knew this piece of information...
    sigh. More "pureblood death" theories...
    -Shizuka with her heart ripped out still lived for several minutes later until Ichiru came for her...
    -Hanadagi with his heart ripped out by Sara still stands and talked to Aido-dono about wanting to get his blood... here he says his power is falling without a heart
    http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/5669372/1024/Anonymous/Vampire-Knight-ch67-27.jpg
    *Sara said something about needing a hunter's weapon to kill a pureblood, maybe she meant about killing a pureblood instantly after taking their heart?
    -because Rido with his heart stabbed with artemis still talked to Yuki before shattering into crystals
    he died shortly after his heart took a blow from an av weapon (artemis).

so maybe a pureblood without a heart will still live for a few moments but eventually die without nourishment? but any antivampire weapon blow to their heart will instantly kill them?

juliet wrote:haha jocolor or king Kaname, I do not mind believe me...No, I was thinking the scenario that it is not Kaname but his descedants that establish the monarchy because kamame goes to slumber before the establishment of the monarchy, being certain that his clan should succeed. By the way I have the idea that Kuran's males should be really interesting (apart from Rido), they all have acted with the best intentions, I believe.
    ok juliet. Razz lol
    yes I think so too that the Kuran males were raised well, as it was known through history that Kurans were pacifists... so perhaps the ideology was maintained through passing down their beliefs..

juliet wrote:@ Bloody Rose: I do not have time to check the scans, but when Kaname holds the weapon BR does not have an inscription on it..the page that you posted shows BR now at the HA..I will check it later and tell you.

thank you for that, nina. sLo_BigBearHug although I was about to do that as well.. cheers
    Also that time bloody rose has no inscription on it. No "Crossing" or "BloodyRose". The star symbol seen on the gun is the trademark inherent on the gun when it is fired.
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-45/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html
    so it's probably been there since..

nina wrote:Now why there is a need for Kaname to repeat the experiment? If the first formula he made included his flesh and blood there is no need to recreate a new formula less “poisonous” to use it for himself in order to survive … also as we saw the bloody rose which was from the first breed of weapons recognized him.
    oh I think we misunderstand..
    correct me if im wrong.. I think your theory is Kaname's flesh and blood has inherent antivampire ability because it was the parts used in the experiment..
    kaname is the source of the av ability because its in his blood, i think you mean this?

my theory goes that the av ability resulted from kaname's experiment not himself... kaname needed pureblood parts so he used his parts in the experiment and did something with it so it blended well with the metal soup to form the av ability.
    the weapons acknowledge him because he had his blood contained in the metal soup that the woman drunk and formed part of her heart which was the main ingredient in the weapons..ermmm ok this is just a theory lol! (because its starting to sound crazy lol!)

if so, well.... Kaname would need to recreate it if the hooded woman drunk all the metallic soup and there was none left for him rendeer eventually, Kaname gets hold of the av ability because we've seen him wield some at present bounce that's the only thing for sure...lol!

my head is starting to ache from this theorizing. :x

nina wrote:Furthermore we also saw Zero after killing Rido the Bloody Rose sucked his blood and his hand started to have the same symptoms as Kaname’s hand …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2172-15/vampire-knight/chapter-46.html

… Zero’s fingertips are turning black.
    good observation!! sLo_BigBearHug ahh never noticed before!
    it could just be a shadow...but! the shadow was repeated?? you could be right! (-gasp- we've made a further step in discovery! :bom: rofl)
    and he was also holding it for so long..but another question is how come Zero's hand does not rot when he pulls the trigger?? if every av weapon drains blood/owner's energy, then why doesn't zero suffer from this everytime he fires a bullet, he does use it to kill level e's.... confused

nina wrote:Another thing … when Yuuki delved into Kaname’s memories at first she had short hair …

… Yuuki “awakes” into Kaname’s (?) memories with long hair!

Has this change any importance???? Any thought?
    ahh I also didn't notice that! good one nina!cheers
    short hair yuki:
    -the snowy winter her first memory as human began
    -as yuki was falling/browsing through kaname's memories as ancestor...all she did was fall / scan through them
    the memories here were abstract and scattered... as if the place she was in was just the doodle drawings on Kaname's memories lol! you see there is shizuka and rido talking to yuki as if they were alive and several twisted arms reaching out to her from nowhere... its more like short hair yuki was inside kaname's fears, not his actual past..

it was with long hair yuki that she first landed on the flashback of his past for real. maybe her long hair represents that she starts roaming inside dreamland in her present form (which is long hair)

the woman seeing her as kaname...and kaname noticing her when she stepped on the mirror, before that she couldn't touch him...how does this two connect?? confused seems like the answer to this is the mirror..what is it doing there on the ground, anyway? scratch shouldn't it be hanging on a wall or something? lol!

...ahn okay my post had gotten this long :Startle: :Ha, haha!!: theories.. lol!
    minimalve wrote:
    AAAHHH!!! I think I have kind of solved the key mystery!!!! (maybe.. long shot perhaps but!!)

check this one out, yuuki sees the bloodstain on the floor, and to divert our eyes we see only the stain, and the picture when yuuki remebers sitting there before she was allowed to go outside.
    Now,..there is a cabinet next to her, and we see part of it in both pictures!!
    Also, Kaname is standing to the right of her more forward to the wall and guess what, that it where the cabinet is!
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-21/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

Now here comes the long shot,..
    in this image;
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-22/vampire-knight/chapter-66.htm
    We see the hint that Kaname is standing infront of something, ..
    THE CABINET FOR GODS SAKE! bounce

the key goes to the cabinet!! It must! Why is she so stupid not to try and open the cabinet (of course she did not see where it came from as she was too dazed looking at the blood)
    And he hints, this is the room where he sleeps, (added to the memory she has of sitting in the corner at the time when she was on lock down)

weee!
    *dances around in circle* that key was driving me insane!! weee..

wait a minute... now.. what is in the cabinet is driving me insane!!sSig_DOH

help

+
    yep it is a bedroom,.. his bedroom...

wow what a breakthrough cheers
    yes GREAT job, you've broken the damn mystery lol! and who'd have thought its just the CABINET (lol! no wonder there's no special instruction... and why the heck Yuki doesn't open it yet!! Evil or Very Mad)
    here i've taken the liberty...Razz Razz
    Spoiler:
    of course! cheers what else kaname could be doing?? he put his hand midair and there's the edge that looks like the cabinet... as if he locked it.. then afterwards he gave her the key to keep it... of course! cheers

now the location of the cabinet... it is beside the windows, I think.
    again, i took the liberty lol
    Spoiler:
    it is beside the four poster bed but kaname is across yuki so that means the cabinet is near the window on the far side, as hinted this is kaname's room:

when kaname later gave her the key yuki was standing by the door so yes he sort of teleported from the cabinet to yuki lol! bounce

as for sara's cloak, i realized there are lots of other rose-printed clothing in vk... i'll show it another time ;) lol but thought of sara stealing it from yuki's closet is priceless rofl now she is the wardrobe snatcher..

Last edited by sweetsolace on Mon May 16, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon May 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Hmm the only thing I can think of being keep in that cabnet is the sword he used, other wise why lock it, but he took the sword with him, maybe there are more AV weapons in there?

As for the bloody rose and zero, I think it was seeing zero as an enemy when he was useing it, that being the reason the thorns came out and started drinking zero's blood and later on he gained the ability to weild it with out getting hurt like yuki did with hers. My reason for thinking this cause in the flash back when kaname was weilding it the thorns also came out, so they seem to be like the lightning effect from the bloody rose, only way to confirm this will to have another vampire grab onto the gun, but I dont see that happening lol
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by minimalve Mon May 16, 2011 11:34 pm

What if... There are some kind of remains in that cabinet?... Wouldnt that make sense?
    The hunters have the av wespons...
    Kaname gave yuuki the key, so she could see what is in there, and realise something about him, his secrets.
    And Did he not say " and please do not resist yuuki" (stupid do not resist to open the bloody locked cabinet in his bedroom!!! I am disappointed in yuuki.. Gah!)
    He is on his rampage to kill all the pbs and other vampires!! There must be something crazy in that cabinet. (romantically à ring for yuuki perhaps? Hihi)
    Or an old painting he has made of her in the past? Or or... His heart?? Or... À corpse of à baby, how he created the kurans??
    Or.. À piece of the all time famous mirror? Or tinted blood tablets?!?!
    Omg!!!
    We saw that kaname was about to drink blood tablets when ruka an kain came by. Kaname is killing himself
    NOOOO!!
    This is devastating!!! Nooooo!!!! *cries*
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue May 17, 2011 9:32 pm

About the key … I thought we knew that opens the cabinet in Kaname’s bedroom … I had notice this since then but I thought we were trying to figured out what “mystery unlocks” this key not literally but metaphorically … well I’m stupid haha! lol!

About the hooded-lady:
    sweetsolace wrote: she said if it was for the sake of humans (who were probably being enslaved at that moment) the woman said its preferable not to meddle with them. Her ideology at that time was not very caring:
    But slowly when humans were being turned to slaves, she changed her belief.

Honestly I don’t like her much either Razz … she was too bossy for my taste I suppose, but I think her first stance not to interfere with humans wasn’t out of lack of care but at that time she thought it was better for the two races to live apart …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-54910-28/vampire-knight/chapter-62.html

… “it’s for their own good as well …” I mean she loved humans as Kaname but since there was no other way at that time to protect them she thought the distance was the best solution and for vampires as well (<< Kaname’s experience with the villagers is the proof of that).
    Afterwards when the PBs started to turn humans massively, changed her view and was determined to cut the problem from the root, viz fight against the PBs.
    At least that’s how I interpret her ideology.
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-54910-30/vampire-knight/chapter-62.html

At first she wanted to use Kaname’s power against the PBs and that’s why she told him “lend me your power” …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-54910-32/vampire-knight/chapter-62.html

… but obviously Kaname was too weak since he refused to take blood from humans so she gave him her blood. Here is also clear that Kaname was totally against of turning humans into vampires even if they were volunteers, an act that it was common back then I suppose!
    And then I think Kaname started the experiments and found the way to make the anti-vampire weapons.

sweetsolace wrote: Kaname says (that is his words I think) that he "just wants someone to love..."

The need to love someone made him help the humans in that village...He wanted to be loved and love in return... (Kaname-chama..! so sad...) I think the woman failed to understand him at that time...

Now about these words from Kaname …

… “I have to love someone in particular”(-->special?) … I understand that Kaname meant that he wants to love someone specific for to be able to take blood … cuz before that scene the hooded-lady “scolded” him for his denial to use his fangs in order to feed himself. So Kaname explains to her why he refused … he wanted to be out of love … I suppose Kaname knew that if he takes blood in the proper way an attachment will be formed (as it happened with the hooded-lady … a small attachment grew inside him).
    I think Kaname believed that if he could find that special ONE for him then he could tame the “demon” >> the thirst and “escape from endangering anyone with his fangs” …
    Well the hooded-lady seems not to agree that he could do that for eternity but Kaname’s philosophy seems not to have changed through time since he repeated over and over again that a PB can only be satisfied from the ONE he/she loves … probably for eternity!!!! Also I believe that this is the reason why he started to experiment over the blood-tablets … he was trying to find a way to tame his thirst after Yuuki was turned into human!

I don’t know if I’m right on this but that’s my interpretation lol.

sweetsolace wrote: I think her death had made an impact on him...

THEORY: the death of the woman was the first blow on Kaname's heart, I think. He once told Yuki that he gave her artemis so she could realize that "no matter what you do, there are some things that you can't do anything about..."

I think so too … but maybe because the time was limited the small attachment didn’t develop into a true love … for eternity, but her death had a certain impact on him and maybe on the way he sees the world in general.
    IMO the ancestor’s sacrifice made him more “harsh” … forced him in a way to be less “romantic” … in short I think after her death Kaname the “good boy” (and little naïve maybe) grew into a man, ready to be a leader.

sweetsolace wrote: More "pureblood death" theories...
    -Shizuka with her heart ripped out still lived for several minutes later until Ichiru came for her...
    -Hanadagi with his heart ripped out by Sara still stands and talked to Aido-dono about wanting to get his blood... here he says his power is falling without a heart
    http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/5669372/1024/Anonymous/Vampire-Knight-ch67-27.jpg
    *Sara said something about needing a hunter's weapon to kill a pureblood, maybe she meant about killing a pureblood instantly after taking their heart?
    -because Rido with his heart stabbed with artemis still talked to Yuki before shattering into crystals
    he died shortly after his heart took a blow from an av weapon (artemis).

so maybe a pureblood without a heart will still live for a few moments but eventually die without nourishment? but any antivampire weapon blow to their heart will instantly kill them?

My theory is that a PB in order to die have to be involved an anti-vampire weapon. Then the final blow is to take his heart or chop his head.

Shizuka took several blows from the bloody rose and then Kaname took her heart out. The time between the final blow and the death I think it depends of the blood it remains in their body. For example Kaname drunk Shizuka’s blood but he left some in order to maintain alive for some time and so Zero be able to take the rest but either way eventually she would die. I mean even if Ichirou didn’t strain her she would die but probably a bit later.
    Hanadagi’s case was reverse … Sara took his heart but if Kaname didn’t hit him with the anti-vampire sword then Hanadagi would be able to regenerate and survive. If he would be able to take a lot of blood or better a life (>> Aidou’s dono in that case) then he could regenerate faster but Kaname didn’t gave him that chance. Maybe the fact that he was just awaken from his slumber hence he was weak played a role and so he turned into crystals after Kaname’s hit.

Rido took multiple blows from two anti-vampire weapons, but because they didn’t remove his heart or didn’t chop his head he maintained alive longer, but eventually he died.

sweetsolace wrote: oh I think we misunderstand..
    correct me if im wrong.. I think your theory is Kaname's flesh and blood has inherent antivampire ability because it was the parts used in the experiment..
    kaname is the source of the av ability because its in his blood, i think you mean this?

my theory goes that the av ability resulted from kaname's experiment not himself... kaname needed pureblood parts so he used his parts in the experiment and did something with it so it blended well with the metal soup to form the av ability.
    the weapons acknowledge him because he had his blood contained in the metal soup that the woman drunk and formed part of her heart which was the main ingredient in the weapons..ermmm ok this is just a theory (because its starting to sound crazy )

if so, well.... Kaname would need to recreate it if the hooded woman drunk all the metallic soup and there was none left for him eventually, Kaname gets hold of the av ability because we've seen him wield some at present that's the only thing for sure...

my head is starting to ache from this theorizing.

Haha sorry you’re right our theories are slight different lol. It could be as you said the anti-vampire ability came as a result of Kaname’s experiment and not from him as a “special power”.
    I based my theory on this hypothesis … if in the metallic soup (formula) wasn’t any unique element (such as his anti-vampire ability) then maybe the experiment could repeat from other PBs who obviously they could do anything to gain such power, plus the notorious Kuran blood which makes all of them a target. But maybe the specific prescription of the metallic soup isn’t so simple to be found …
    Anyway as you said the point is that Kaname has this extraordinary ability to wield anti-VWs so the rest maybe Hino will never explain to us lol!

sweetsolace wrote: good observation!! ahh never noticed before!
    it could just be a shadow...but! the shadow was repeated?? you could be right! (-gasp- we've made a further step in discovery! )
    and he was also holding it for so long..but another question is how come Zero's hand does not rot when he pulls the trigger?? if every av weapon drains blood/owner's energy, then why doesn't zero suffer from this everytime he fires a bullet, he does use it to kill level e's....

Yes you’re right but the difference maybe lays on the fact that Zero killed only Rido who was a PB. The level-es could exterminate more easily so the energy which required is less so there is no important side effects. I don’t know just a random thought lol. Besides we still don’t know for sure why Kaname’s hand was damaged from the sword … it could be even the altered tablets!? But I think we will have the answer on that cuz Hino emphasized on Kaname’s hand.

sweetsolace wrote: it was with long hair yuki that she first landed on the flashback of his past for real. maybe her long hair represents that she starts roaming inside dreamland in her present form (which is long hair)

Yes that could be an explanation!

I had another idea over this … I connected Kaname’s words …

“Yuuki … I already know what decision you are about to make …” what if he knew what path Yuuki will take not only because she was born right beside him, but cuz he knew her before she was born as Yuuki?
    Yuuki in the current life>>> short hair
    Yuuki from his past >>> long hair … cuz after that scene, Yuuki “awakes” with long hair<<< this could be also an explanation why Kaname prefers and seems to has a “fetish” with Yuuki’s long hair!?
    Lol I know I sound like an old record but I have a strong feeling that Kaname didn’t see her baby eyes for the first time … he knew her but cuz at that time he was also a child with no complete memory of his past he just felt something warm … If that has any probability to be true, then I think Kaname by now knows who she really is … ;)
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Post by Rose Wed May 18, 2011 12:05 am

Sweetsolance great review... about the door and key,Yuki forgot all about is because of all the fuss I think we will will see that eventually she will open it and that will be key to solve everything..By the way..hooded woman and Kaname helped each other, she learned from him to care about people and he learned from her that he is what he is and he can't pretend to be something else. If he hadn't have good impact on her ,hooted lady would just let Kaname sacrifice himself.And Nina has a point,indeed she was bossy, but ( don't get me wrong) I THINK in some motherly way..(you know.. I don't think she looked at Kaname as a lover but more as a boy..her boy)
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Fri May 20, 2011 1:04 am

ok I guess i'm a bit late replying bounce

nina wrote:
    Now about these words from Kaname …

… “I have to love someone in particular”(-->special?) … I understand that Kaname meant that he wants to love someone specific for to be able to take blood … cuz before that scene the hooded-lady “scolded” him for his denial to use his fangs in order to feed himself.

kaname said he "HAVE" to love someone... the use of the word "have" sounded like he needed to LOVE.. It was used together with the dialogue of the woman
    "you think that if you do 'that' you'll be able to fool the demon that is your blood lust..? you're a fool, there's no way you can make yourself do that for eternity...." I think that by 'that' here she meant Kaname giving special offers to the villagers such as helping the sick and their livelihood in exchange for a little bit of their blood which he takes at night, he does this offers instead of just taking their blood or turning them into slaves. His words "I have to love someone" means he probably needs to feel love by giving it to the villagers before he takes something from them... hm just a thought Smile

nina wrote:
    My theory is that a PB in order to die have to be involved an anti-vampire weapon. Then the final blow is to take his heart or chop his head.

Shizuka took several blows from the bloody rose and then Kaname took her heart out. The time between the final blow and the death I think it depends of the blood it remains in their body. For example Kaname drunk Shizuka’s blood but he left some in order to maintain alive for some time and so Zero be able to take the rest but either way eventually she would die. I mean even if Ichirou didn’t strain her she would die but probably a bit later.
    Hanadagi’s case was reverse … Sara took his heart but if Kaname didn’t hit him with the anti-vampire sword then Hanadagi would be able to regenerate and survive. If he would be able to take a lot of blood or better a life (>> Aidou’s dono in that case) then he could regenerate faster but Kaname didn’t gave him that chance. Maybe the fact that he was just awaken from his slumber hence he was weak played a role and so he turned into crystals after Kaname’s hit.

Rido took multiple blows from two anti-vampire weapons, but because they didn’t remove his heart or didn’t chop his head he maintained alive longer, but eventually he died.

also in the fight of Rido yuki stabbed his heart with artemis first then zero's bloody rose pulverized his body to pieces I think that literally translates to "No heart" Razz Razz

So.... I just remembered something... maybe the hooded woman died because she did drink the antivampire formula.. so in a way her body already equivalent to have been inflicted with an antivampire weapon... so when the hunters ate her blood and flesh she couldn't regenerate. Then lastly she tore her heart and threw it to the furnace, which basically meant she had plans to kill herself and the mission was suicide, as they both probably knew it. bounce

nina wrote:
    I had another idea over this … I connected Kaname’s words …

“Yuuki … I already know what decision you are about to make …” what if he knew what path Yuuki will take not only because she was born right beside him, but cuz he knew her before she was born as Yuuki?
    Yuuki in the current life>>> short hair
    Yuuki from his past >>> long hair … cuz after that scene, Yuuki “awakes” with long hair<<< this could be also an explanation why Kaname prefers and seems to has a “fetish” with Yuuki’s long hair!?
    Lol I know I sound like an old record but I have a strong feeling that Kaname didn’t see her baby eyes for the first time … he knew her but cuz at that time he was also a child with no complete memory of his past he just felt something warm … If that has any probability to be true, then I think Kaname by now knows who she really is … ;)

we may be onto something here..i always wondered why Yuki's hair instantly grew long when she turned pb... when she was human her hair was naturally long, and she cut it at some point (I wonder when?) however her hair when was was turned instantly had full regrowth! affraid and Kaname said something like "Yuki is destined to be my wife...if she still decides to"
    Kaname also wanted to keep her hair long
    and to wear high heels and dress like a fine woman... maybe her wife also did all this before as queen? queen
    kaname probably knows something else..??

Rose wrote:Sweetsolance great review... about the door and key,Yuki forgot all about is because of all the fuss I think we will will see that eventually she will open it and that will be key to solve everything..By the way..hooded woman and Kaname helped each other, she learned from him to care about people and he learned from her that he is what he is and he can't pretend to be something else. If he hadn't have good impact on her ,hooted lady would just let Kaname sacrifice himself.And Nina has a point,indeed she was bossy, but ( don't get me wrong) I THINK in some motherly way..(you know.. I don't think she looked at Kaname as a lover but more as a boy..her boy)

yes the key is the mystery and the answer to that is in yuki's hands... and when she will remember about it lol!
    i have a feeling whats inside that cabinet is small... a pendant? a stone/gem perhaps that takes her back in time?
    the past seems to be the biggest mystery here...hm

and yes for this reason I believe the hooded woman couldnt have mated with kaname with the attitude she's showing lol! to me she's more of an encouragement to push him forward (and in a rather rough way). the way she suddenly questioned kaname what's his experiment for, or what it will do to "them" or the "humans", i mean is she the one whose body parts were being used in it, because she sounded like it. but other than that, she did serve her purpose.
    if she's in love with him or bonded with him i think her actions towards him would show love and care too, Kaname was the one who showed it more IMO, example: caressing her cheek, asking if she was all right and she looked pale.. and when the woman died kaname didn't even cry, even when he found out her dead body, there was no great reaction from him although her death undoubtedly had an impact. This makes me think that the attachment they shared was indeed a small one.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Fri May 20, 2011 4:28 am

solace kaname is not the type to show off his emotions other then anger, I can completly understand on him on this one, saying he didn't have a serius relationship with her cause he didn't cry when she died is implying your own habbits on him, I my self didn't cry right away when my mother, it tooks weeks and I only finaly cryed at her wake and even that was short lived thanks to the words and actions of one of my aunts, this dosen't mean I had no attachment to her or that I didn't love her, it is just that defrent people deal with defrent things in defrent ways.

In the end people deal with lose in defrent ways, not all those ways can be understood by other people.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:55 am