Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+20
Katherine
Divine Rose
shizza24
IchiruFanGurrl
Jen
Conrad Weller
Anneliezz
Lisi
KuranPrince
aya-chan
VampireCythia
ariel
Bloodredhead
juliet
rumland
nina
Vampire_Zero
sweetsolace
Kanamelover<3
Pinacolada
24 posters

Do you trust Maria Kurenai?

Pinacolada
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneDo you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 Empty Do you trust Maria Kurenai?

Post by Pinacolada Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

hey i would like to know how do you find maria ..yeah of course Yuuki likes her and mention her as a friend but...remember yourselves....she had been spying kaname ..and she helped Shezuka to get in the Academie..and at last but not least the last chapter there she told yuuki to snatch zero away from her...I am not sure but all these things are quite suspiciouse...

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you trust Maria Kurenai?

Post by aya-chan Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:16 am

nina wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:I have the idea of Maria playing matchmaker or it is just me... Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 919404167

It's just Zekis... Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 94

I am with you nina in this. Very Happy
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:23 am

aya-chan wrote:
    nina wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:I have the idea of Maria playing matchmaker or it is just me... Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 919404167

I am with you nina in this. Very Happy

I third that emotion as well.
    ariel
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by ariel Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:41 am

juliet wrote:
    ariel wrote:
    I was also curious about Maria. The academy, is full of noble vampires still, she prefers Zero. Why? Because he is Ichiru's twin, or Shizuka's "love"? Maria knows that zero is a hunter and on top of that he hates vampires!!! Is she that naive? Really? What are her chances on first place?

no clue what her chances are...i am sure she must be really brave going for such a hunt...

..brave, or canning? we shall see....
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneDo you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:01 am

nina wrote:

ahaha that is so true.... this topic only came out when Maria declared to take Zero away from Yuki Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 215456

Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 1792502404 Maria is a threat ..
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:12 pm

If maria played the matchmaker i think she accomplished her goal. Shocked
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Lisi wrote:If maria played the matchmaker i think she accomplished her goal. Shocked
    I agree with you She is going to bite him!!!
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:21 pm

I like maria, i think she's very kind, but she also makes the story interesting
    (most of the times, the evil dudes make the story spinning )
    and i don't think she has any bad intentions for that matter.
    And her talk with yuuki, i think she was just testing how yuuki would react (out of curiosity or as a matchmaker because she wants to be friends)
    The matchmaker thing seems even more likely to me now that she's been mentioning yuuki to zero too. But hey, maybe that's just because i'm a zeki xD
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:01 pm

as far as i know maria was controlled by shizuka when she came to academy in beginning .she never saw kaname and yuki together so of course she wouldnt know they love each other.she only saw zero and yuki and the question she said that you two are distant now means simply means they arent talking like they used to.of course they werent friendly in ch 72 .i never gave much thought to maria so i neither like nor dislike her.as for she saying she'll take zero away its her way of saying that she likes zero maybe due to his resemblance to ichiru.well i really wouldnt care if she does take zero by all means go ahead and she does care for him coming in front of him and facing sara is real brave for a little girl.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:24 pm

I think that now we can say with certainty that Maria wants Zero for herself due to Ichirou and Shizuka(!)... affraid well yes anyway, still she has a role to play...haha fainted girl, nice thrick there, at least she shows that she is going to get a bit sneaky (in the harmless way) to get what she wants...

even though her introduction was not that good..

now literally who man on earth would want you because he reminded you of his brother/not to mention your auntie...a ya// catastrophy Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 3428452064
    Jen
    Human

Post by Jen Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Maria is a nice girl. She's always been a nice girl from what I can tell. Her wanting to be close to Zero is a genuine thing because he reminds her of Ichiru. It's a little unfair to Zero (no one can be consider a substitute for another person--even Kaname said so), but it's understandable that she would see Ichiru in Zero.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:55 pm

I agree on trusting her, she can sence both ichiru and shizuka in zero and seems ot have no ill will. This actualy helped me out a bit, showing zero defently got part of shizuka into him.
    So right now zero has yuki, maria, and sara lusting for him, all for defrent reason of course. Some thing tells me the next few chapters are going to be real unpleasent for zero.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Jen wrote:Maria is a nice girl. She's always been a nice girl from what I can tell. Her wanting to be close to Zero is a genuine thing because he reminds her of Ichiru. It's a little unfair to Zero (no one can be consider a substitute for another person--even Kaname said so), but it's understandable that she would see Ichiru in Zero.

I don't think Maria considered Zero as substitute. But she sees Ichiru in him or he reminds her of him, because Ichiru also did what Zero did to her when they met for the first time.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:41 pm

rumland wrote:I agree on trusting her, she can sence both ichiru and shizuka in zero and seems ot have no ill will. This actualy helped me out a bit, showing zero defently got part of shizuka into him.
    So right now zero has yuki, maria, and sara lusting for him, all for defrent reason of course. Some thing tells me the next few chapters are going to be real unpleasent for zero.
    haha xD, i would like to see his face if he found out xD
    hehe^^, this is kinda diffrent from the 1 arc when all girls were affraid of him xD
    (though he did manage to convince some people that he was a 'good person' xD)
    IchiruFanGurrl
    IchiruFanGurrl
    Human

Location : At Home On My Computer how else could I be writing this?
    Humor : Irony, Cynicial, Caustic .....The List Goes On And On......

Post by IchiruFanGurrl Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:55 am

I think it does seemed like Maria is interested in Zero because a.) his likeness to Ichiru and he's the closet person to him. I don't really know about Shizuka but in the wiki it said she admires her cousin so he might has some qualities of her as well because a part of her is inside him as well.
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:38 am

About Maria.. well she may turn out to be a nice person and everything but I just don't like her... I don't like her at all... I mean she's all "I'll snatch Zero away from you" and then the whole acting innocent and fainting act.. She's acting plain b*****y to get Zero's attention and it really pisses me off.. So to your question in the discussion board: I don't trust Maria, maybe my reasons are more towards the personal rather than the logical side but I just don't like her and do not trust her at all....
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:21 am

It seems Maria is currently more interested to fangirl over Zero than to "bring Yuki and Zero together" by "playing the matchmaker", Razz and more importantly her fangirl attitude doesn't seem to throw darts towards Zero so I don't see why she should be suspicious now. Razz well, under than the fact she's in the way for Zero-Yuki loveteam to happen. Razz

"No person can be a substitute" as Kaname had said, therefore Maria is probably just attracted to Zero because of the blood inside him that reminds her of Ichiru and Shizuka, that doesn't mean she is seeing him as a substitute.

VK is about accepting differences, especially to Zero. Zero who is a vampire, but hates vampires including himself, should eventually accept this, as well as the fact that inside him is the blood of the one he swore to pay revenge on, and the blood of his brother who betrayed him, all of which made him live and kept him sane. The only purpose he lives on is to accept this. In the same way, I think Maria can open the way for this acceptance, being the relative of Zero's enemy, by showing him love. Razz
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:51 pm

sweetsolace wrote:It seems Maria is currently more interested to fangirl over Zero than to "bring Yuki and Zero together" by "playing the matchmaker", Razz and more importantly her fangirl attitude doesn't seem to throw darts towards Zero so I don't see why she should be suspicious now. Razz well, under than the fact she's in the way for Zero-Yuki loveteam to happen. Razz

"No person can be a substitute" as Kaname had said, therefore Maria is probably just attracted to Zero because of the blood inside him that reminds her of Ichiru and Shizuka, that doesn't mean she is seeing him as a substitute.

VK is about accepting differences, especially to Zero. Zero who is a vampire, but hates vampires including himself, should eventually accept this, as well as the fact that inside him is the blood of the one he swore to pay revenge on, and the blood of his brother who betrayed him, all of which made him live and kept him sane. The only purpose he lives on is to accept this. In the same way, I think Maria can open the way for this acceptance, being the relative of Zero's enemy, by showing him love. Razz

sFun_hailbig great post!!!
    IchiruFanGurrl
    IchiruFanGurrl
    Human

Location : At Home On My Computer how else could I be writing this?
    Humor : Irony, Cynicial, Caustic .....The List Goes On And On......

Post by IchiruFanGurrl Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Well she liked Ichiru,that's pretty obvious since she hugged Zero (who she thought was Ichiru) when she was still 'waking up' and she wanted to see him and ask Yuuki to tell Zero and was still looking for him even after she left, did Ichiru feel the same? No idea since he never said or it never came up. And she admire Shizuka (I know I already said this) because of her strength and willpower so she does probably see these things is Zero that remind her about them.

Plus she said that Ichiru and Shizuka were inside Zero so that's probably why she suddenly became attach to him.

No, I also think Maria doesn't want to bring Yuuki and Zero together because of Ichiru and Zero similarities and his connection with Shizuka. Will Zero ever feel the same no idea, since he still loves Yuuki and the whole vampire hunter/human vampire hates vampire loathing. But he might because of Ichiru and maybe learning more about what happen for the last four years since Maria was with him during those years and learn about Shizuka since Maria is relative to her. So he might want to get closer to her for this reason. Smile

So that's my post about this, sorry its so long Shocked
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:13 pm

IchiruFanGurrl wrote: did Ichiru feel the same? No idea since he never said or it never came up.

funny you say this but your sig says otherwise rofl

"#1 IchiruXMaria Shipper" well.. ok. Smile

And she admire Shizuka (I know I already said this) because of her strength and willpower so she does probably see these things is Zero that remind her about them.

Plus she said that Ichiru and Shizuka were inside Zero so that's probably why she suddenly became attach to him.

"No person can be a substitute" as Kaname had said, Maria may be attracted to Zero because of blood but I dont think that's the only reason. Razz If that was the only reason she'd be on the same level as Sara who only wanted him for his blood. So yes, I think there are feelings involved. Razz it is one sided for now but who knows, Maria did manage to make Zero open up to her on the most sensitive issue he has and that's something Yuki never managed to do when he was with her. Razz
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:38 pm

I think maria want zero for herself, not to "awaken yuuki's love for zero." immediately after she said she wants zero she approached zero and the next day she went to find him.
    sometime i think she fake being ill for zero to carry her, but who knows.

The problem is if she want zero cause he's zero or because ichiru is somewhere inside him. if the reason is the second one, then she try to replace ichiru with his twin. the only difference between zero and ichiru is their personality, their looks is the same.
    I don't want this for zero, to be a replacement of someone else.
    Even if i am a yume, i want zero to be loved for what he is.

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:55 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    sometime i think she fake being ill for zero to carry her, but who knows.
    there's evidence Maria's health condition is frail, several times she had shown this in the first arc. There's one moment she was also hospitalized in the school's infirmary because of that. She also carried a parasol when she visited Zero, indicating she cannot tolerate the heat.
    Fainting is quite a normal reaction to have happened to her at that moment, if you take a closer look as she was walking with Zero she was sweating lightly. If you can fake sweating after fainting then good, she is using her frail condition to flirt with Zero, as this is probably the only way to look at every desperate fangirl. Razz it is not so exaggerated to imagine every girl who goes near Zero except Yuki will be flirting on him in the future or giving him love confessions I suppose, things he should be rejecting and considering to be fake. Razz

The problem is if she want zero cause he's zero or because ichiru is somewhere inside him. if the reason is the second one, then she try to replace ichiru with his twin. the only difference between zero and ichiru is their personality, their looks is the same.
    I don't want this for zero, to be a replacement of someone else.

yes...thats the problem. but not really a problem as you see there are many reasons Maria could have been attracted to Zero, because of appearances or his blood. none of which little indicates she loves him, yet. Though I hope she will love Zero, or develop love for him, the poor guy needs it. Sad
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:08 pm

I trust Maria. I like her a lot. That was real brave or naive to go to Zero like she did.

@sweetsolace, I agree with everything you said. I don't think she faked it at all.

here are indeed many reasons why Maria could be attracted to Zero. And I do hope that she will love Zero for himself. He does need it. I actually think she could help Zero more than Yuuki. And I personally love the idea of a Zero/Maria pairing. Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 2554657431
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:22 pm

I don´t think that she faked her illness when she talked to zero, especially because of her past it is obvious that she was ill at that moment

I´m not sure if I can trust her, after everything with Shizuka I do trust her, it was Shizuka who acted like that, Maria wanted to become stronger, she didn´t wanted what Shizuka was interested in. Furthermore we could see that she really had some feelings for Ichiru, she asked for him and I think she still has feelings for him...I don´t want to say with that that she doesn´t like Zero or has feelings for him, I´m just not sure if she is interested in zero because she likes him and just him...I hope that she does, Zero deserves someone who really loves him...

Well I can´t decide yet if I trust Maria but I think that she doesn´t plan something evil right now, she just tries to deal with her affection to Zero
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Divine Rose wrote:I trust Maria. I like her a lot. That was real brave or naive to go to Zero like she did.

@sweetsolace, I agree with everything you said. I don't think she faked it at all.

here are indeed many reasons why Maria could be attracted to Zero. And I do hope that she will love Zero for himself. He does need it. I actually think she could help Zero more than Yuuki. And I personally love the idea of a Zero/Maria pairing. Do you trust Maria  Kurenai? - Page 2 2554657431

oh my that is so true!

Zero needs real love...he is such a sad person that I feel sorry for him Sad
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:55 pm

There seems to be only me that thought that the faint was fake there? (m...probably?)
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:41 pm

@sweetsolace:

Thanks. From what I have seen, Maria actually asked Zero questions and said things concerning his hatred of vampires, which Yuuki (unless I am missing something or forgotten) has not done. And I think that maybe starting to make him think. The ones Zero is closet to like Yuuki, Kaien, and Yagari (again unless I missed something or have forgotten) all just give Zero a sad look when he starts spouting his hatred of the vampires. That's not going to help Zero at all. He needs questions asked and talk about it to be able to resolve his hatred of vampires, I think. And the only one I have seen really doing that so far is Maria.

Yes, Zero is such a sad person. Sad He definitely needs real love.

@Katherine:

Indeed, when she first appeared it was all Shizuka. And even if she didn't agree to help Shizuka there was nothing she could do to stop her from using her. I definitely don't think she's planning something evil. For one reason, in my point of view, she's too simple minded to be planning anything. Razz Indeed, Zero needs someone to truly and really loves him, and the only one I can see loving him like that is Maria. Sure she's first attracted to Zero because of Ichiru, but that doesn't mean it can't develope to be love just for Zero. Very Happy

@Juliet:

Well, if Maria did fake the faint she was mighty good at it. And also, Zero sure fell for it easily. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:42 pm