Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? Bar_left59%Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? Bar_left27%Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? Bar_left15%Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

4 posters

Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka?

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneKaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? Drops5black

Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? Empty Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka?

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:42 pm

why Kain and Ruka? previously it was only Seiren who's doing Kaname's leg work when he investigated Rido's revival, Seiren who also secured the routes and stuff... Now with Sara's arc, Kain and Ruka were always together, one when they check hanadagi's castle (which kaname perhaps ordered them to monitor) the question is, why them? why not aido, or shiki or rima? now when he left yuki only Kain and Ruka had any idea what he's going to plan...

I have a feeling that his selection has to do with trying to get Ruka to realize Kain's feeling for her... like what Juri's grandfather did with her and Haruka in the human highschool chapter... Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 59668 Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 348569985 Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 437605

Thoughts? king
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneKaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? Dropsoa

Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? Empty Re: Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka?

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:55 pm

sweetsolace wrote:why Kain and Ruka? previously it was only Seiren who's doing Kaname's leg work when he investigated Rido's revival, Seiren who also secured the routes and stuff... Now with Sara's arc, Kain and Ruka were always together, one when they check hanadagi's castle (which kaname perhaps ordered them to monitor) the question is, why them? why not aido, or shiki or rima? now when he left yuki only Kain and Ruka had any idea what he's going to plan...

I have a feeling that his selection has to do with trying to get Ruka to realize Kain's feeling for her... like what Juri's grandfather did with her and Haruka in the human highschool chapter... Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 59668 Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 348569985 Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 437605

Thoughts? king

Yeah I know but I might be wrong but I haven't seen Sieren since that time when Yuki arrived at the mansion a year ago. One of the recent chapters mentioned that Yuki spotted a blood stain on the floor in Kaname's room (which wasn't there before) and Ruka was upset when she walked past Yuki, possibly did Kaname kill Sieren as well???

Here are the chapters (in order)-

Arriving at the mansion a year ago Seiren is there - http://www.mangareader.net/104-2177-26/vampire-knight/chapter-49.html

Yuki in Kaname's room (with no bloodstain)- http://www.mangareader.net/104-2178-27/vampire-knight/chapter-50.html

Ruka upset - http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-16/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

Bloodstain on the floor - http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-21/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

Well it might be because Yuki was covering it up, but I feel like Sieren is dead :/

Now we haven't seen Seiren ever since (please tell me if we have, I might have forgot!)
    Sorry it might sound strange me theory, but it is just a guess.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:58 pm

I think that are the most trusted ones, Ruka due to her feelings would never betray Kaname and Kaname knows (thus the line "I trust you" when during the first arc, she went to protect the sun dorms.

Aido could not because his task is to protect Yuuki (his goal is higher LOL) and Shiki and Rima, well okay they were not that close. Now close to Ruka, there comes Kain, and of course as they experience the same things and have the same tasks to perfom, they enjoy each other friendship, I think that will bring them inevitably close.

I am one of these souls that I am very fond of Ruka and to tell you the truth I pity her at the last chapters, she seems sad and stressed, worrying. Kain is the one for her but something tells me that she has not let go of her feelings for Kaname. Sometimes I wished that kaname would be a little more friednly to her, meaning a bit tender to her feelings but on the other hand letting her develop these feelings, would not be right neither fair.

Now we haven't seen Seiren ever since (please tell me if we have, I might have forgot!)
    She is very well in her health, LOL, check the latest chapter, she stands behind Kaname. Even though she may not be well if she hears your theory LOL...

Seiren: What I am? Hino never informed LOL...
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:06 pm

juliet wrote:I think that are the most trusted ones, Ruka due to her feelings would never betray Kaname and Kaname knows (thus the line "I trust you" when during the first arc, she went to protect the sun dorms.

Aido could not because his task is to protect Yuuki (his goal is higher LOL) and Shiki and Rima, well okay they were not that close. Now close to Ruka, there comes Kain, and of course as they experience the same things and have the same tasks to perfom, they enjoy each other friendship, I think that will bring them inevitably close.

I am one of these souls that I am very fond of Ruka and to tell you the truth I pity her at the last chapters, she seems sad and stressed, worrying. Kain is the one for her but something tells me that she has not let go of her feelings for Kaname. Sometimes I wished that kaname would be a little more friednly to her, meaning a bit tender to her feelings but on the other hand letting her develop these feelings, would not be right neither fair.

She is very well in her health, LOL, check the latest chapter, she stands behind Kaname. Even though she may not be well if she hears your theory LOL...

Ah lol she is alive XD, ok forget everything I said! Lol I really don't see anything do I XD
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Kanamelover<3 wrote:
    juliet wrote:I think that are the most trusted ones, Ruka due to her feelings would never betray Kaname and Kaname knows (thus the line "I trust you" when during the first arc, she went to protect the sun dorms.

Ah lol she is alive XD, ok forget everything I said! Lol I really don't see anything do I XD

Don't worry I spoted her the third-fourth time that I saw the scans, well it's not easy to spot every little detail with kaname smiling like that rofl rofl rofl rofl who cares about the background anyway? LOL
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:20 pm

juliet wrote:
    Kanamelover<3 wrote:

Don't worry I spoted her the third-fourth time that I saw the scans, well it's not easy to spot every little detail with kaname smiling like that rofl rofl rofl rofl who cares about the background anyway? LOL

sSig_DOH Of course, Kaname's beautiful face always distracts me!
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:28 pm

juliet wrote:
    She
    is very well in her health, LOL, check the latest chapter, she stands
    behind Kaname. Even though she may not be well if she hears your theory
    LOL...

haha thanks for that lol sweated there, i didnt know seiren was around either in chapter 72 bounce bounce Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 437605 Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 437605

juliet wrote:I think that are the most trusted ones, Ruka due to her feelings
    would never betray Kaname and Kaname knows (thus the line "I trust you"
    when during the first arc, she went to protect the sun dorms.

Aido could not because his task is to protect Yuuki (his goal is higher
    LOL) and Shiki and Rima, well okay they were not that close. Now close
    to Ruka, there comes Kain, and of course as they experience the same
    things and have the same tasks to perfom, they enjoy each other
    friendship, I think that will bring them inevitably close.

I am
    one of these souls that I am very fond of Ruka and to tell you the truth
    I pity her at the last chapters, she seems sad and stressed, worrying.
    Kain is the one for her but something tells me that she has not let go
    of her feelings for Kaname. Sometimes I wished that kaname would be a
    little more friednly to her, meaning a bit tender to her feelings but on
    the other hand letting her develop these feelings, would not be right
    neither fair.
    oh I agree with you, I think the same... I was reading vampire knight noir trap when I realized this, Kaname orders the pack to go out in pairs in investigating : Shiki and Rima, Kain and Ruka.. ? Now Kain and Ruka are expectantly his allies again, closer to him than anyone could possible, ruka as you said kaname trusted her and kain is devoted, hence wouldnt leave her behind... but again, why the two of them? together? also in vk noir he ordered them to go on a mission together.. Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 12415 im hopeful here Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 215456 Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 348569985
    As for Kaname being friendly to Ruka, personally i think it would be more hurting for Ruka, she already knew kaname's feelings for yuki even before he bit her yet still she continues to love him. Kaname knew this i think, hence he said its a selfish thing to trust in Ruka, (would be like taking advantage of her vulnerability for him) I think Kaname is doing fine not treating her anymore than his trusted friend... besides i still cling to that feeling he is setting up Ruka and Kain so something would be realized... Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 967774713

Also, Aido's trust in him was jeopardized when Kaname killed his father. Sad so he couldnt possibly be an ally... but i dont think he was investing in Aido as it had always been kain and ruka who had something to do with his plans from the beginning when they were told to investigate the hanadagi castleshiki and rima.. well shiki is Rido's son and he doesnt seem to share much of the ideals.. and they have their modeling jobs.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:28 pm

sweetsolace wrote: As for Kaname being friendly to Ruka, personally i think it would be more hurting for Ruka, she already knew kaname's feelings for yuki even before he bit her yet still she continues to love him. Kaname knew this i think, hence he said its a selfish thing to trust in Ruka, (would be like taking advantage of her vulnerability for him) I think Kaname is doing fine not treating her anymore than his trusted friend... besides i still cling to that feeling he is setting up Ruka and Kain so something would be realized...

I totally agree with you about Kaname’s behaviour towards Ruka … if he was more “tender” with her, her hopes would never faint away and eventually he’ll only hurt her deeper … Not to mention that it would be thoughtless and inappropriate towards Kain … I think his trust in her is the better way to show his appreciation and his respect … he is a perfect gentleman. Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 1713890440

Now about Kaname playing the role of matchmaker … even though the idea is amusing and appealing lol … I think the seriousness of the situation doesn’t allow such second and “light” thoughts on behalf of Kaname … Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 594618053

So I tend towards juliet’s previous analysis of how Kaname chose Ruka and Kain to participate in his plans. Very Happy
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:35 pm

well i was reading vk noir novel and I was at this part where Kaname assigned kain and ruka to work together.. this was before he started to let them go monitor the hanadagi castle I think. So it was a deliberate choice for them to get along even before the start of his original plans... what caused kaname to decide they can work together? does he know about Kain's feelings for her? mm I reallly reallllly think he does Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 987178 somehow i have this feeling Kaname is the grandfather juri mentioned in the special chapter..the one who decide that haruka should stick with juri.. but i can be wrong.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:53 am

sweetsolace wrote:well i was reading vk noir novel and I was at this part where Kaname assigned kain and ruka to work together.. this was before he started to let them go monitor the hanadagi castle I think. So it was a deliberate choice for them to get along even before the start of his original plans... what caused kaname to decide they can work together? does he know about Kain's feelings for her? mm I reallly reallllly think he does Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 987178 somehow i have this feeling Kaname is the grandfather juri mentioned in the special chapter..the one who decide that haruka should stick with juri.. but i can be wrong.

I have the same hunch ... Kaname's allies: Kain and Ruka? 05

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:42 pm