Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Bar_left59%Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Bar_left27%Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Bar_left15%Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+22
SassyKnight
ButterflyWingsx
Shoujo-Zo18
kanamekuranlover
kanachanimmortal
Hauru
licco
tunafishsandwich
Lisi
Knightmare
Vanille-chan
ariel
roronoa-zoro
aya-chan
VampireCythia
nina
Conrad Weller
juliet
Rose.Petals
rumland
sweetsolace
Howl4fun
26 posters

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

Poll

Do you think Yuuki will bite Zero sometime?

[ 25 ]
    Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Bar_left78%Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Bar_right [78%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Bar_left9%Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Bar_left13%Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Bar_right [13%] 

Total Votes: 32
    Poll closed
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneWill Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Dropsoa

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Empty Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

Post by Howl4fun Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm just curios to see what people think. Like said, this is not to raise LT questions, believing Yuuki will bite Zero does not have to mean you think they're in love, I've seen yumes who thinks or even hopes she'll bite him so that her feelings about him will be resolved quicker and she can move on. XD Personally, I believe she will regardless what the endgame is, it's been enough foreshadowing and if anything, it'll do great fanservice (if people believe it'll do no other purpose)Razz, and it'll give a proper answer to what his blood would taste like for her which I'm sure most people are curios of. Of course there's the question as to how it's going to happen considering their current relationship, although it only makes it more intriguing to see how it'll play out. Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 1547219295 So, what are people's thoughts?

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:44 am

Howl4fun wrote:Sweet; LOL really I'm pissed off? I didn't realize myself XD I've seen comments like yours enough times to find them more humorous than anything. But why don't we say we're equally humored by the other and just agree to disagree when it comes to the LT? I won't drag this argument on if you wont Razz

why thank you. Very Happy I get that a lot. Razz

Oh and you should make use of the wide variety of smilies on the side panel. Very Happy it improves your mood and makes you aware if you're pissed.

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 215456 ..all taken in good humor of course.

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 518995 moving on, I change my mind. Im 50-50 whether Yuki will bite Zero now, seeing chapter 73 raws... I think it will be Maria biting Zero Razz
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical
    Warning ZoneWill Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Dropsoa

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

Post by Knightmare Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 pm

I think they're headed for a bite, Yuki can't go that far and not bite him eventually. But I sooo reckon something is going to interrupt her in ch73 and so she won't yet.

Nice cliffhanger for the end of volume 15 though...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Knightmare wrote:I think they're headed for a bite, Yuki can't go that far and not bite him eventually. But I sooo reckon something is going to interrupt her in ch73 and so she won't yet.

I wish that is something and not someone*** don't want to see affraid Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 2412465706
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:11 pm

juliet wrote:
    Knightmare wrote:I think they're headed for a bite, Yuki can't go that far and not bite him eventually. But I sooo reckon something is going to interrupt her in ch73 and so she won't yet.

I wish that is something and not someone*** don't want to see affraid Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 2412465706

I wish it will be the certain someone Twisted Evil … and I want him to see the whole scene … affraid

Imagine then the Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 1547219295 Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 1547219295 Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 1547219295 Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 1547219295 rofl rofl rofl
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:47 pm

There's really no use for this thread anymore now, lmao XD Best cliffhanger in a long time Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 36224405
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Howl4fun wrote:There's really no use for this thread anymore now, lmao XD Best cliffhanger in a long time Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 36224405

My hats off to you, you've brilliantly guessed the outcome of this new chapter Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 439310
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Howl4fun wrote:There's really no use for this thread anymore now, lmao XD Best cliffhanger in a long time Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 36224405

what? Shocked she did not bite him..yet...now it's the cliff hanger and the point, will she? or is Hino going to pull it back (twice?)
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:21 pm

juliet wrote:

what? Shocked she did not bite him..yet...now it's the cliff hanger and the point, will she? or is Hino going to pull it back (twice?)

I don't think she's going to pull it back this time, twice in the row would be too much. or at least I think so...
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:27 pm

I think yuki will bite zero except kaname will appear. (i'm not zeki)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:27 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote:
    juliet wrote:

I don't think she's going to pull it back this time, twice in the row would be too much. or at least I think so...

I agree with you, twice seems to be too much, same recipe here overused and to tell you the truth it will be irritating, unless they are disturbed but again it would have the same effect wouldn't it?
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:32 pm

juliet wrote:
    roronoa-zoro wrote:
    juliet wrote:

I agree with you, twice seems to be too much, same recipe here overused and to tell you the truth it will be irritating, unless they are disturbed but again it would have the same effect wouldn't it?

Exactly, let's play the scene until the end this time, may we have the answers we are all waiting for after this...stop with the teasing already Twisted Evil

Last edited by roronoa-zoro on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWill Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:33 pm

juliet wrote:

i think they will be interrupted, or not. I would be glad if they don't get interrupted Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 215456 I want Yuki to make up her mind! confused

here she's going all around saying things... And Zero is saying he will CRUSH THE ACADEMY omg LOL Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 215456 was that thirst talking or he was serious, lol i hope he's not serious... Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 215456 BITE ME or your beloved academy will turn to ashhh! *thundercrash* what a blackmail! and yuki would be stupid if she believed it lol
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Roronoa: Thank you! Lol, I'd actually guessed for this to happen now since it's the cliffhanger of a volume, but I didn't want to sound too confident XD

juliet wrote:

Well, at least she would have tried, lol XD I've a feeling that Kaito will either see them or interrupt them. Notice these past few chapters, almost every time there's been a zeki interaction, he's been watching. Zero just pulled Yuuki out of the building and into the forest right by, it wouldn't be surprising if someone saw it. It'd be pretty tragic if he saw them however, what's he gonna think when seeing his hunter friend being drinked by a pureblood? XD It'd be a bit too soap opera-ish if Kaname will appear though, lol. And I think the moment in itself is dramatic enough without there needing to be an interruption, really Razz

Last edited by Howl4fun on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Howl4fun wrote:Roronoa: Thank you! Lol, I'd actually guessed for this to happen now since it's the cliffhanger of a volume, but I didn't want to sound too confident XD

juliet wrote:

Well, at least she would have tried, lol XD I've a feeling that Kaito will either see them or interrupt them. Notice these past few chapters, almost every time there's been a zeki interaction, he's been watching. Zero just pulled Yuuki out of the building and into the forest right by, it wouldn't be surprising if someone saw it. It'd be pretty tragic if he saw them however, what's he gonna think when seeing his hunter friend being drinked by a pureblood? XD It'd be a bit too soap opera-ish if Kaname will appear though, lol. And I think the moment in itself is dramatic enough without there needing to be an interruption. Razz

@Howl4fun
    You're welcome Very Happy
    yeah worse than a soap opera. Kaito peeping on them and thinking "No, it can't be true, Zero feeding a pureblood vampire Shocked " or if it's Kaname "She is cheating on me"while clenching his fist...can't stop laughing Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 215456

Last edited by roronoa-zoro on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Howl4fun wrote:Roronoa: Thank you! Lol, I'd actually guessed for this to happen now since it's the cliffhanger of a volume, but I didn't want to sound too confident XD

juliet wrote:

Well, at least she would have tried, lol XD I've a feeling that Kaito will either see them or interrupt them. Notice these past few chapters, almost every time there's been a zeki interaction, he's been watching. Zero just pulled Yuuki out of the building and into the forest right by, it wouldn't be surprising if someone saw it. It'd be pretty tragic if he saw them however, what's he gonna think when seeing his hunter friend being drinked by a pureblood? XD It'd be a bit too soap opera-ish if Kaname will appear though, lol. And I think the moment in itself is dramatic enough without there needing to be an interruption, really Razz

Another interruption? I go screaming...honestly, its dragging too much.

I desperately need to comment Zero's attitude that is blackmailing her with the school to get his blood and just a few chapters ago he was playing it hard (remember Aido where he said that he try harder to act like enemies)...well way to go Zero rofl rofl rofl rofl I would like to see him if he did not try that much...LOL...

I guess she must bite him now, it's her golden chance (and how many times is he going to repeat his offer) if she refuses now? thank god she also remembered her promise to Kaname just few panels back...not to say that I expected her to show more character based on her decision but I did. I am not gonna lie.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWill Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:53 pm

oh no let not the interrupter be Kaname! Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 215456 Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 215456

I would drop the manga because its boring and has no action anymore, wish him dead every chapter or wish him a happy ending at least its enough compensation --- Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 215456 rofl NO I did not say that. Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 215456

that would suck.. What would happen if Yuki changed her mind at that split second though, after all she keeps changing her mind lol, just consider this a thought Im not really pushing it, lol and bite Yori... affraid rofl
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:03 pm

juliet wrote:

I desperately need to comment Zero's attitude that is blackmailing her with the school to get his blood and just a few chapters ago he was playing it hard (remember Aido where he said that he try harder to act like enemies)...well way to go Zero rofl rofl rofl rofl I would like to see him if he did not try that much...LOL...

rofl rofl rofl rofl So true rofl rofl rofl

I like his blackmailing-trick … I want the translation of this part … I find it pretty interesting … bounce bounce He thought that he should blackmail her to drink his blood??? Razz

I think Zero starts to resemble with Ruka … she offered her blood to Kaname when he was “dying” from thirst … similar of what Zero is doing now … rofl
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:12 pm

nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl So true rofl rofl rofl

I like his blackmailing-trick … I want the translation of this part … I find it pretty interesting … bounce bounce He thought that he should blackmail her to drink his blood??? Razz

I think Zero starts to resemble with Ruka … she offered her blood to Kaname when he was “dying” from thirst … similar of what Zero is doing now … rofl

I think it said he will...CRUSH THE ACADEMY! *thundercrash*

rofl rofl rofl its really funny i think Zero's just trying to scare Yuki, but seriously,? affraid lol such an insane reason! rofl rofl rofl rofl how will he do that? scratch i am thinking if it is possible right now.... rofl
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:17 pm

I saw the raws. In the last page yuuki head to zero's neck to bite him.
    I don't want intreruptions. why? because if it will be, then fans will try to fangirling yuuki want zero's blood but she was intrerupted when she was at the point to taste it.
    So I want like the bite to exist and if the fans will fangirling at least to have a reason (a proof). I want like this indecisivity to be over. Or is white or is black. it is time for things to be clear.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:54 pm

aya-chan wrote:I saw the raws. In the last page yuuki head to zero's neck to bite him.
    I don't want intreruptions. why? because if it will be, then fans will try to fangirling yuuki want zero's blood but she was intrerupted when she was at the point to taste it.
    So I want like the bite to exist and if the fans will fangirling at least to have a reason (a proof). I want like this indecisivity to be over. Or is white or is black. it is time for things to be clear.

I agree its one of the reasons i want her to bite him. NOW. if not ever... when? it must happen. i realize now yuki changes her mind and sounds decisive at one moment then faltering in another, im confused.. so now is the best time. LOL even if it means believing Zero will crush the academy rofl
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:29 pm

I have a feeling about them be disturbed too, i think it will be Kaito not Kaname if she bite him(I hope she will) He will not disturb them but hide in a bush an think "What the hell!!!" Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 215456 and later confront him about it...."Whats the hell are you doing?!! "Letting a Pureblood feeding on you?!! Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 131249377
    tunafishsandwich
    tunafishsandwich
    Human

Humor : Sadistic

Post by tunafishsandwich Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:06 am

I'm pretty sure she will!
    licco
    Human

Post by licco Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:13 pm

i believe she will bite zero, i know it's hard for yumes to believe.
    regarding to, if hino sensei wanna let yuuki to bite zero, she shud bite already... hmmm, you know, the interesting part is always left until next release, so that zekis n yumes can have debate.

go zeki go~
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Hauru Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:45 pm

she might bite him but i wish she don't!!

Last edited by Hauru on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Hauru wrote:she may might bite him but i wish she don't!!

Everything is possible with hino. we shouldn't underestimate her.
    yuuki can bite zero or not.
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Hauru Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:01 pm

You are right,Aya-chan.Sorry...
    It seems that i have to prepear my heart for the next chapter. No matter what's going to happen in there.
    Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended) - Page 3 1098764838

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:01 pm