Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+31
lusera12
Hauru
nuitetoile21
aya-chan
mariangie
KuranPrince
Bloodredhead
ellieb09
minimalve
tunafishsandwich
mangalover
Shoujo-Zo18
Vanille-chan
RedSonja
VampireCythia
Rose.Petals
Trinity
roronoa-zoro
Lisi
witlessfool
Bad Wolf
libra
Knightmare
nina
Howl4fun
juliet
Kara
berry
rumland
sweetsolace
rosaever
35 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by rosaever Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey,I found some 73 chapter raw:
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/0292cc7a0df943ed0bd18777.html

They are not very readable,but it seems that in chapter 73 will happen A LOT. bounce

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by juliet Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:52 pm

Vanille-chan wrote:Juliet ...

Yuki said her thirst will not end. She drank Kaname's blood. It is irrelevant whether Zero has a bit of K´s blood, it´s the same = Yuki drink Kaname's blood. The result is the same = Kaname's blood is not enough.

Then, the determining factor is Z´´s blood. This could give an answer. Yuki is able to feel only Z´s blood. After all, Maria can distinguish Shizuka´s and ichiru´s blood from zero.

But, HIno does not follow the logic that she creates. So I dismissed this point. I´m not thinking about it more.

Yuki is going to marry Sarah, and they will be happy forever.

Takuma and Kaname too.

Zero and Maria too and they will have many Ichirus-babies.

=D

Have no idea anymore...to tell you, let's call an investigator or a shrink to help Yuuki out...

Inverstigator: now which blood is it that you tasted first?
    Yuuki: Zero..eh..no..Kaname's...
    Shrink: So what memories did that bring?
    Yuuki: A thirst I wanted more..
    Inverstigator:Kaname's blood,is it you wanted more?
    Yuuki: No, that's Zero's I am not sure...
    Shrink: Wait how did the taste was?
    Yuuki: Just like kaname...
    Inverstigator:So Kaname tasted like Zero?
    Shrink: And how don't we know that it was the other way around? Yuuki?
    Inverstigator: Ah she fainted..she told me that she was too weak to go after the investigation...
    rofl rofl rofl rofl

So yes..go there and figure out...

She has never suffered conflict right'? the boys always become her shield and her duty is to angst over their suffering to be 'part of it' while her role in the LT is to drag it with her ambiguity.... seriously

Yes, yes, let me see having guilts after that...you know...the same old story (so we make a volume more) there...

Vanille-chan
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by Vanille-chan Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:03 pm

LOLOLOl

I give a cent... Zekis and Yumes can explain each type of thirst in a better way than Hino´s way...

I read that Hino knows the end of the story, but I have my doubts ...

Well, let's talk about something less dubious ...

I'm really scared, I think Takuma is going to die ...

Maria was so sweet with Zero. That was sad too. It's like ... It looks like she is wanting to stay together with Shizuka /Ichiru ... well, I hope she will not die to accomplish it ...
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:06 pm

juliet wrote:Now honestly that hunger of hers just does not go down at all... Evil or Very Mad what if she is new vampire? she is a pureblood, not a level-e. what if she was spoiled? why aren't the tablets restraining her hunger like all the other vampires?

apparently the world does not revolve around her, under this view how come the other vampires just do not jump on each other's throat..

The most stupid excuse used here? and how can that be explained?

thats true. Even if I tried to say that it was because she was desiring Zero all this time, that can't be true, we have seen plenty of vampires who do not get to drink their beloved and are near them, Kaname for 10 years, Kain and Ruka, none of them behaved like Yuuki does now.

Zero not getting sated by tablets is one thing, he is level D, he also uses the bloody rose which draws his blood and he hasn't drunk blood in a year.

but for Yuuki, she's a pureblood and it can't be more than a few weeks since she drank all that blood from Kaname. She does seem just too spoiled.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:12 pm

juliet wrote:
    Vanille-chan wrote:Juliet ...

Yuki said her thirst will not end. She drank Kaname's blood. It is irrelevant whether Zero has a bit of K´s blood, it´s the same = Yuki drink Kaname's blood. The result is the same = Kaname's blood is not enough.

Then, the determining factor is Z´´s blood. This could give an answer. Yuki is able to feel only Z´s blood. After all, Maria can distinguish Shizuka´s and ichiru´s blood from zero.

But, HIno does not follow the logic that she creates. So I dismissed this point. I´m not thinking about it more.

Yuki is going to marry Sarah, and they will be happy forever.

Takuma and Kaname too.

Zero and Maria too and they will have many Ichirus-babies.

=D

Have no idea anymore...to tell you, let's call an investigator or a shrink to help Yuuki out...

Inverstigator: now which blood is it that you tasted first?
    Yuuki: Zero..eh..no..Kaname's...
    Shrink: So what memories did that bring?
    Yuuki: A thirst I wanted more..
    Inverstigator:Kaname's blood,is it you wanted more?
    Yuuki: No, that's Zero's I am not sure...
    Shrink: Wait how did the taste was?
    Yuuki: Just like kaname...
    Inverstigator:So Kaname tasted like Zero?
    Shrink: And how don't we know that it was the other way around? Yuuki?
    Inverstigator: Ah she fainted..she told me that she was too weak to go after the investigation...
    Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456

So yes..go there and figure out...

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456
    she's probably even weaker than Maria.. LOL

At least maria's cute. Razz

juliet wrote:
    She has never suffered conflict right'? the boys always become her shield and her duty is to angst over their suffering to be 'part of it' while her role in the LT is to drag it with her ambiguity.... seriously

Yes, yes, let me see having guilts after that...you know...the same old story (so we make a volume more) there...

yes... loads of it.. and then maybe this time Kaname will make her count grains of sand as punishment Twisted Evil like Aido. (aido didnt even deserve counting those chickpeas..it was yuki who insisted against his advice Evil or Very Mad )

vanille-chan wrote:
    I'm really scared, I think Takuma is going to die ...

Maria
    was so sweet with Zero. That was sad too. It's like ... It looks like
    she is wanting to stay together with Shizuka /Ichiru ... well, I hope
    she will not die to accomplish it ...

noooo don't say that Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Takuma won't die. well, i hope..

yes Maria is so cute and so vocal with her thoughts... i love her honesty and sincerity. Embarassed
    I don't think she has to die, she just seems fragile~

knightmare wrote:but for Yuuki, she's a pureblood and it can't be more than a few
    weeks since she drank all that blood from Kaname. She does seem just too
    spoiled.

she is a MARY-SUE. Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 That's it.. She always get away from conflict easily and it seems like everyone caters to her needs just when she needs it... this is the trademark of sues.
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:27 pm

I think you think too highly of Matsuri Hino in the first place, what did you expect exactly? She is just a common shoujo writer not a novelist. Neither she pretented to be Tolstoy or Tolkien. I know this chapter has pissed some persons off but you should wait before burning the script at the stake lol
    Vanille-chan
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3

Post by Vanille-chan Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:39 pm

hahaha.
    VK is a great shoujo. There are some shonen elements. That's interesting.
    The problem for me is that the author really obscured the facts and story is losing coherence. It's getting harder to answer questions that she's showing, because there are clear failures >____<
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:41 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote:I think you think too highly of Matsuri Hino in the first place, what did you expect exactly? She is just a common shoujo writer not a novelist. Neither she pretented to be Tolstoy or Tolkien. I know this chapter has pissed some persons off but you should wait before burning the script at the stake lol

We are waiting LOL...who told you that we are burning the script? just wait till we get there rofl rofl rofl rofl

Seriously now, perhaps, but i do not consider it, such a high expectation to have a solid explanation there, that would fit far more the complexion that so far Hino has promoted, i do not think that i am irrational by spotting the contradictions here and there...

now she takes so many chapters to build a Zero that plays it cold and distant in order to break it in one panel?
    or a yuuki that is represent weak whereas some chapters ago she was certain of her path? was it the justification? hunger? is there a more ridiculous excuse there?

I would accept the tablets...an alteration someting that would literally change her psychololy both mentally and physically and she would not be able to sustain her blood lust. But simple hunger? if this is the case, all the vampires are having a problem but Yuuki can not deal with it and she is weak? sorry my logic is challeged here, I can't seem to avoid it though but as I said it was like Yuuki hiting that vampire with her bag whereas Zero has lost him like wielding the bloody rose. A little more credibility to the character's would not hurt..that's what am I saying, unrelated even to the LT.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:54 pm

juliet wrote:
    roronoa-zoro wrote:I think you think too highly of Matsuri Hino in the first place, what did you expect exactly? She is just a common shoujo writer not a novelist. Neither she pretented to be Tolstoy or Tolkien. I know this chapter has pissed some persons off but you should wait before burning the script at the stake lol

We are waiting LOL...who told you that we are burning the script? just wait till we get there Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456

haha yesss just wait Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 101 I will prepare the gas.

I would accept the tablets...an alteration someting that would literally change her psychololy both mentally and physically and she would not be able to sustain her blood lust. But simple hunger? if this is the case, all the vampires are having a problem but Yuuki can not deal with it and she is weak? sorry my logic is challeged here, I can't seem to avoid it though but as I said it was like Yuuki hiting that vampire with her bag whereas Zero has lost him like wielding the bloody rose. A little more credibility to the character's would not hurt..that's what am I saying, unrelated even to the LT.

oh. Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 didnt you know we needed comic relief out of these Dark Times...
    So I guess the solution was to bring in the heavy destructive Purse... It is probably made of platinum or something heavier.. Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456

lately the chapters feel like its s***** itself... I dont know perhaps its just me. Restoring something that was already in the first arc (night class), the hunters way of interrogating innocent witnesses, yuki going in and out of the association, as well as Sara getting in without problems.. What's next? Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Maybe cows will fly.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:01 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

oh. Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 didnt you know we needed comic relief out of these Dark Times...
    So I guess the solution was to bring in the heavy destructive Purse... It is probably made of platinum or something heavier.. Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456

lately the chapters feel like its s***** itself... I dont know perhaps its just me. Restoring something that was already in the first arc (night class), the hunters way of interrogating innocent witnesses, yuki going in and out of the association, as well as Sara getting in without problems.. What's next? Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Maybe cows will fly.

hahaha, the hand bag was delirious... rofl rofl perhaps i should open a poll the funniest moment of VK...

1. Aidou with buckets on his head
    2. Zero picking Yuuki's bra
    4. Kaname being throwing of the ancestor's horse
    5. Yuuki taking down a vampire with her hand bag...

hahha, it's insane...where is that script lead us? but anyway I am going to skip my insane questions for now..since perhaps there is a logical explanation (not to hand bag though) that will make sense...hopefully...meanwhile a doze of laughter was good...
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:03 pm

juliet wrote:

We are waiting LOL...who told you that we are burning the script? just wait till we get there Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456

Seriously now, perhaps, but i do not consider it, such a high expectation to have a solid explanation there, that would fit far more the complexion that so far Hino has promoted, i do not think that i am irrational by spotting the contradictions here and there...

now she takes so many chapters to build a Zero that plays it cold and distant in order to break it in one panel?
    or a yuuki that is represent weak whereas some chapters ago she was certain of her path? was it the justification? hunger? is there a more ridiculous excuse there?

Don't expect too much rationality in shoujo manga, there's barely in them. I understood this fact a long time ago. Why am I still reading it? Just because I'm a girl and that sweet scenes make my heart beats like no tomorrow...also because I've grown attached to some characters. If I want some credibility or rationality, I'm reading other things^^
    But I do understand your point of view on the matter, it's quite irritating indeed.

PS : happy that my little joke has brighten up the mood Very Happy
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Now … I was one from the many Yumes who has expected a bite from Yuuki … in fact I said that I prefer to be Yuuki the one who’ll bite Zero and not vice versa. So no surprise from the development lol.

On the other hand we have to be blind to not realising that something is wrong with Yuuki’s hunger. We saw how her hunger was increasing gradually from chapter to chapter but in the current chapter her thirst is abnormal!
    She took just a few hours before 3-4 tabs, maybe more, but her thirst instead of be tamed, even just a little bit, is increased … she is so hungry, almost like a level-e vampire (I’m exaggerating just to make a point). Even if the tablets aren’t so effective like the real blood, or tasteful, that doesn’t mean that they’re totally ineffective, right? It contradicts any logic … how all the NC lived for a whole year, only with tabs; and Yuuki can’t hold her self for a few days?

The scene with Yori just proves, what I’m saying … she freaked out from her own thoughts! She was so abnormally hungry that she was agitated from Yori’s delicious blood! So we have another info/confirmation here … the blood of a beloved person (despite the type of love) is the most wanted … especially if the vampire is feeling hungry. Yuuki isn’t the first time that she meets/hugs Yori … and I suppose Yori’s blood didn’t change in a few months?! Hahaha! But is the first time that Yuuki is so thirsty to notice how delicious it is …

So … what made Yuuki so abnormally thirsty to the point that even Zero noticed and offered his blood, in order to protect the D/NC?

My theory is the tampered tablets … I stated my theory days before the release of the chapter 73 and now I believe stronger in it.

What I had said …

I think the possibility to see a bite from Yuuki to Zero is highly. But what it counts are the circumstances under which will take place the incident and not necessarily the act itself! For reasons that I don’t want to expose here and now I prefer a bite from Yuuki to Zero and not vise versa … and my reasoning has nothing to do with the resolution of the LT.

1. A possible way to have the “infamous” bite could be the spoiled tablets for example. If Sara has done something with them (as many of us suspected), then since Yuuki is a target for her, she might try to alter the bottle with tabs that Yuuki has on her night table. The build up is there already from Hino … the tablets are an issue updated and upgraded in the last chapters. Yuuki’s thirst is increasing … Sara’s lies about Kaname served that purpose, her door is unlocked (or as she said to Zero it was stupid of her not to notice that the door was open …) and Yuuki doesn’t hide her blood-thirst (Maria, Zero knows about it already). So the stage is very convenient for Sara, she has the motive, the means and probably the opportunity … If that happens then Yuuki might bite Zero without none of them knowing what drove her there … you can suspect the implications if that happens … Yuuki’s guilt, Zero’s (?) etc, etc. New ambiguity, tense and cliffhanger …

So my prediction was pretty much “accurate” … now remains to see if also the reason behind that bite is accurate too lol. And think about it … even if Hino is going to pull that trick with the tabs, do you think that she would let us know? Of course not … doesn’t serve the climax that way … So she would keep it as a secret from us, as a big revelation for later on. >0<

I’ll try to trail the hints which might are the innuendos that Yuuki has indeed took the altered Sara’s tablets.

1. Yuuki’s uncontrollable thirst.

2. Yuuki’s “strange” comments in the previous chapter about the taste and the synthesis of the tabs!!! She sensed the presence of countless people … she was wondering from whose cells were made of, only to conclude how unpleasant were.
    Now I think there is the key … Hino didn’t put Yuuki to think so analytically about the synthesis of the tabs for nothing. Their taste is well-known that is unpleasant, so why such an emphasis there; … just to tell us how spoiled Yuuki is; how tasteless/unpleasant are; or that she never took before tabs? We already knew all that lol.
    My point is that the tablets which Yuuki took were made from Sara’s prisoners … from the miserable slaves she has kept in the dungeon in her house! So their torture and agonized feelings were infused in the tablets, hence and Yuuki’s disgust … Yuuki has like a “sixth sense” … so she’s more sensitive from others. Plus another significant thing … Yuuki had never tasted before the blood tablets, so she can’t compared them … that’s why I believe she was the only one that Sara gave, her altered tabs, thus and Yuuki’s abnormally increased blood-lust.

Now in this chapter we only see how Sara is testing the tabs in order to make them more tasteful ... but we don’t know if she already had made ones?! So Yuuki could be her first “victim” /”guinea pig”.
    After all she is a great candidate cuz of her lack of experience with tablets and of course is one of her main targets … she would be delightful if Yuuki’s NC will proved just a farce, and synchronously make Yuuki to seem like she is incapable to be the “leader” of the vampires! Do you think that all that talk between Yuuki and Zero about her NC and how she must get a hold of herself is irrelevant??? No… if Yuuki’s attempt collapses, then Sara will be the next Queen … (remember Cross words … someone will step in and will take the position of the head in the vampire society!).

So after Yuuki’s reaction … now she’s trying to make them more pleasant because she’s planning to spread these tablets and create a chaos! The better taste from the common tabs is the catch … Now I don’t know if she’s planning to spread her tablets to all vampire society, or only to the NC … will see.

Takuma’s ignorance doesn’t prove anything … most likely doesn’t know that Sara already made a batch of tabs … it’s not the first time that he’ll be informed afterwards … he only knows that she’s scheming something. Also another emphatic hint … Sara’s spiders are everywhere … so she could easily “heard” Yuuki’s-Maria’s previous conversation about the tabs, thus and she knew about the disgusting taste and decided to make new ones<< that’s her next step … since as it seems she accomplished her first mission >> Yuuki’s cancellation by making her to seem like “crazy level-e” vampire, thinking only blood, incapable to lead the NC and further more, vampires’ society …
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:30 pm

nina wrote:Now … I was one from the many Yumes who has expected a bite from Yuuki … in fact I said that I prefer to be Yuuki the one who’ll bite Zero and not vice versa. So no surprise from the development lol.

On the other hand we have to be blind to not realising that something is wrong with Yuuki’s hunger. We saw how her hunger was increasing gradually from chapter to chapter but in the current chapter her thirst is abnormal!
    She took just a few hours before 3-4 tabs, maybe more, but her thirst instead of be tamed, even just a little bit, is increased … she is so hungry, almost like a level-e vampire (I’m exaggerating just to make a point). Even if the tablets aren’t so effective like the real blood, or tasteful, that doesn’t mean that they’re totally ineffective, right? It contradicts any logic … how all the NC lived for a whole year, only with tabs; and Yuuki can’t hold her self for a few days?

The scene with Yori just proves, what I’m saying … she freaked out from her own thoughts! She was so abnormally hungry that she was agitated from Yori’s delicious blood! So we have another info/confirmation here … the blood of a beloved person (despite the type of love) is the most wanted … especially if the vampire is feeling hungry. Yuuki isn’t the first time that she meets/hugs Yori … and I suppose Yori’s blood didn’t change in a few months?! Hahaha! But is the first time that Yuuki is so thirsty to notice how delicious it is …

So … what made Yuuki so abnormally thirsty to the point that even Zero noticed and offered his blood, in order to protect the D/NC?

My theory is the tampered tablets … I stated my theory days before the release of the chapter 73 and now I believe stronger in it.

What I had said …

I think the possibility to see a bite from Yuuki to Zero is highly. But what it counts are the circumstances under which will take place the incident and not necessarily the act itself! For reasons that I don’t want to expose here and now I prefer a bite from Yuuki to Zero and not vise versa … and my reasoning has nothing to do with the resolution of the LT.

1. A possible way to have the “infamous” bite could be the spoiled tablets for example. If Sara has done something with them (as many of us suspected), then since Yuuki is a target for her, she might try to alter the bottle with tabs that Yuuki has on her night table. The build up is there already from Hino … the tablets are an issue updated and upgraded in the last chapters. Yuuki’s thirst is increasing … Sara’s lies about Kaname served that purpose, her door is unlocked (or as she said to Zero it was stupid of her not to notice that the door was open …) and Yuuki doesn’t hide her blood-thirst (Maria, Zero knows about it already). So the stage is very convenient for Sara, she has the motive, the means and probably the opportunity … If that happens then Yuuki might bite Zero without none of them knowing what drove her there … you can suspect the implications if that happens … Yuuki’s guilt, Zero’s (?) etc, etc. New ambiguity, tense and cliffhanger …

So my prediction was pretty much “accurate” … now remains to see if also the reason behind that bite is accurate too lol. And think about it … even if Hino is going to pull that trick with the tabs, do you think that she would let us know? Of course not … doesn’t serve the climax that way … So she would keep it as a secret from us, as a big revelation for later on. >0<

I’ll try to trail the hints which might are the innuendos that Yuuki has indeed took the altered Sara’s tablets.

1. Yuuki’s uncontrollable thirst.

2. Yuuki’s “strange” comments in the previous chapter about the taste and the synthesis of the tabs!!! She sensed the presence of countless people … she was wondering from whose cells were made of, only to conclude how unpleasant were.
    Now I think there is the key … Hino didn’t put Yuuki to think so analytically about the synthesis of the tabs for nothing. Their taste is well-known that is unpleasant, so why such an emphasis there; … just to tell us how spoiled Yuuki is; how tasteless/unpleasant are; or that she never took before tabs? We already knew all that lol.
    My point is that the tablets which Yuuki took were made from Sara’s prisoners … from the miserable slaves she has kept in the dungeon in her house! So their torture and agonized feelings were infused in the tablets, hence and Yuuki’s disgust … Yuuki has like a “sixth sense” … so she’s more sensitive from others. Plus another significant thing … Yuuki had never tasted before the blood tablets, so she can’t compared them … that’s why I believe she was the only one that Sara gave, her altered tabs, thus and Yuuki’s abnormally increased blood-lust.

Now in this chapter we only see how Sara is testing the tabs in order to make them more tasteful ... but we don’t know if she already had made ones?! So Yuuki could be her first “victim” /”guinea pig”.
    After all she is a great candidate cuz of her lack of experience with tablets and of course is one of her main targets … she would be delightful if Yuuki’s NC will proved just a farce, and synchronously make Yuuki to seem like she is incapable to be the “leader” of the vampires! Do you think that all that talk between Yuuki and Zero about her NC and how she must get a hold of herself is irrelevant??? No… if Yuuki’s attempt collapses, then Sara will be the next Queen … (remember Cross words … someone will step in and will take the position of the head in the vampire society!).

So after Yuuki’s reaction … now she’s trying to make them more pleasant because she’s planning to spread these tablets and create a chaos! The better taste from the common tabs is the catch … Now I don’t know if she’s planning to spread her tablets to all vampire society, or only to the NC … will see.

Takuma’s ignorance doesn’t prove anything … most likely doesn’t know that Sara already made a batch of tabs … it’s not the first time that he’ll be informed afterwards … he only knows that she’s scheming something. Also another emphatic hint … Sara’s spiders are everywhere … so she could easily “heard” Yuuki’s-Maria’s previous conversation about the tabs, thus and she knew about the disgusting taste and decided to make new ones<< that’s her next step … since as it seems she accomplished her first mission >> Yuuki’s cancellation by making her to seem like “crazy level-e” vampire, thinking only blood, incapable to lead the NC and further more, vampires’ society …

nina i have to agree with your theory! what an amazing logical post!!! cheers cheers cheers

your right yuuki is thirsting, and as you pointed out she was attracted to yori's blood this chapter aswell, so she must be thristing alot. i think its all to do with the tablets there must be something about them that brings out the vampire nature more or makes vampires crave blood more too. i hope yuuki realises that and warns the others otherwise they will prbably start thirsting more too and it could get dangerous for the day class and nearby town.

Last edited by Bloodredhead on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:39 pm

I have to tip my hat off to you, Nina. I always believe that Yuuki is a pawn in Sara's twisted game of becoming queen. Yuuki isn't her true self after popping 2-3 of Sara's tainted blood tablets... it's like she's about fall into Level-E-- but Ms. Kuran is a pureblood vampire.

I hope in the next chapter that someone stops Yuuki and smell the fresh air for once.

Once again, thanks for sharing your theories with us, Nina!
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:07 pm

I expected a Yuuki biting Zero scene . But not so soon . Because I believed when Yuuki at last bites Zero , the LT would be resolved . Yuuki deciding for last who of the two guys she really loves . Because of that , I thought this would happens near the end .

But maybe even if she bites Zero , the TL will continue . Maybe she just get confused of thinking she loves both . That she could not decide one over the other yet . Maybe she fells Kaname's blood in Zero's too . Making her feelings more confuse . As having doubts if she reacted just to Zero's blood , Kaname's or both .

Another thing . Yuuki reacted to Yori's blood also in theis chapter . Maybe as she is a severe bloodlust . No blood tablets filling her up . She is needing any blood . Both the blood from her loved ones would be the best for her . So Yori could be a good choice . As Yuuki loved her as her best friend . Maybe this is why Kaito said a human and a vampire can be friends .

No matter what happens next . I expect in the next few chapters Yuuki to be guilty of believing she betrayed Kaname . As she promised him only to drink his blood . And now drinking Zero's . Even if she doesn't bite him .( Which I doubt . ) She already drank from Zero's wrist . She already broken her promise . Yuuki has returned to the start with Kaname . When she believed he never be hers because they were different . Now she probably believe she could not return to him because she betrayed him with Zero .

A thing I noticed nobody had comment yet . As Yuuki finally bites Zero . Which appears to happen at last . Will Yuuki has some vision from Zero's memories ? Every time Yuuki has being show biting Kaname at his neck , a vision happens . This never happens when she drank from Kaname's wrist . So I expect at next chapter Yuuki seeing something from Zero's memories . The thing is what she will see . Zero's feelings for her ? Zero and Sara's interactions ? Zero and Maria interactions ? Could be something related to him losing control of himself during the scene he left the vampire escape ? Some confirmation he could be returning to fall to Level E ? Maybe she noticing Zero has no Shizuka's blood inside of him ? Will be interesting to discover which memories will Yuuki get from Zero's blood .
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:24 pm

LOL this is too precious. The first time Yuuki tried to bite Zero it was "because she was wounded". This time she's not wounded, but of course when that theory can't be used, "something must be wrong with her!!!" Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 I'm not disappoving of the possibility, but did anyone consider that she just wants to bite him because she loves him? XDDD Of course you don't, you're yumes. It's for the same reason the chapter doesn't make sense to you Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 While it made zekis quite happy, it didn't surprise us at all. We've seen it coming for the longest time XD And why're you'all acting as if her divided heart is something new??

The best part is that Zero offered her his wrist, a quick, platonic way of letting her still her thirst somewhat. It would have been enough as she'd get about as much blood there as any other place, and yet, she lunged for his neck. Shocked That is like THe "love" spot and most erotic place to drink from. She could have gotten it quickly overdone with by drinking form him in a "friendly" way, yet she didn't, she went for his NECK. Without even giving him time to brace himself, lmao. And if that isn't "love" hinting enough for you, there's also Yuuki getting jealous at him and Maria so .... yeah, I understand this must be hard for you, but keep theorizing if that makes you feel better XD

And I know, the first part of my post is totally juvenile. I won't have the right to call anyone out on it again. Razz
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:26 pm

I dont belive yuki's hunger has anything to do with the tablets. It already showed the new tablets that sara had made and they look nothing like the ones yuki took.
    As for the hunger, she is not used to having to deal with it, at one point she bit her self when kaname wasn't home, so obviously she was never very good at dealing with it.
    Right now in the story it had maria telling yuki that she is going to take him away cause yuki didn't need him anymore, yuki replys it is not that he isn't needed, it is cause we are mutal enemys. Yuki never wanted to be enemys with zero and she still has love for him even to this day.
    So she is wanting to talk to zero like she used to but she isn't able to cause they are both acting cold to each other, then another women tells her she is going to take zero, then yuki see's zero carrying the other women in his arms with her clinging to him. Then on the stairs yuki talks with zero and is barly able to hold her self together. Yuki knows what she wants but does not have the courage to take it (howeever she defently had enought courage to go for his neck while being offer his wrist lol), here we have yuki very obviously hungering for blood and she can't even hide it.
    So a another possible reason for yuki to be hungering like this other then the blood tablet thery is cause she is simply to stressed and not used to being hungry.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Howl4fun wrote:LOL this is too precious. The first time Yuuki tried to bite Zero it was "because she was wounded". This time she's not wounded, but of course when that theory can't be used, "something must be wrong with her!!!" Razz

Right she resisted being wounded and now she can not resist, that is making sense? I mean literally is not a point that contradicts thinking? and why should we not go a step further and try to provide a solid arguement that makes sense? The fact that Zekis and Yumes are reading two different scripts is not new either, but we have the right to judge everything according to common sense. This is not making common sense...I am the only here seeing it? Shocked Shocked Shocked
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Howl4fun wrote:LOL this is too precious. The first time Yuuki tried to bite Zero it was "because she was wounded". This time she's not wounded, but of course when that theory can't be used, "something must be wrong with her!!!" Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 I'm not disappoving of the possibility, but did anyone consider that she just wants to bite him because she loves him? XDDD Of course you don't, you're yumes. It's for the same reason the chapter doesn't make sense to you Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 While it made zekis quite happy, it didn't surprise us at all. We've seen it coming for the longest time XD And why're you'all acting as if her divided heart is something new??

The best part is that Zero offered her his wrist, a quick, platonic way of letting her still her thirst somewhat. It would have been enough as she'd get about as much blood there as any other place, and yet, she lunged for his neck. Shocked That is like THe "love" spot and most erotic place to drink from. She could have gotten it quickly overdone with by drinking form him in a "friendly" way, yet she didn't, she went for his NECK. Without even giving him time to brace himself, lmao. And if that isn't "love" hinting enough for you, there's also Yuuki getting jealous at him and Maria so .... yeah, I understand this must be hard for you, but keep theorizing if that makes you feel better XD

And I know, the first part of my post is totally juvenile. I won't have the right to call anyone out on it again. Razz

Actually I did see Yuuki maybe biting Zero in the future, but I didn’t think it would be so soon. Zero all of a sudden offering his blood to her, after he has been so cold it seems rushed by Hino. There is no development in their relationship, like talking together again, becoming friends and such, then all of a sudden Yuuki jumps him and goes for his neck. I don’t know it seems rushed.

Yes Yuuki does have feelings for Zero she’s admitted that a chunk of her heart is attached to him and his blood may seem attractive to her as vampires crave the blood of their loved ones, whether they are friends, family or lovers. So it isn’t surprising she would want his blood, the thing is it’s so rushed. Like I said above where is the development in them breaching the awkwardness they have had around each other for the last few chapters?

It makes me believe that there are other factors which may have compelled Yuuki to bite him like the change in the blood tablets and also her thirst has been mounting for some time. Zero’s change in attitude is surprising. Yes he does love her but he’s been cold with her since she arrived back in his life and now he is suddenly Mr Caring. Like I said it just seems rushed.
    So yes we will theorize as it seems out of character for both of them and hino did draw our attention to the blood tablets for a reason and for their to be no development from awkwardness to biting it seems strange.

@juliet: your not the only one. i agree with you.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Howl4fun wrote:LOL this is too precious. The first time Yuuki tried to bite Zero it was "because she was wounded". This time she's not wounded, but of course when that theory can't be used, "something must be wrong with her!!!" Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 I'm not disappoving of the possibility, but did anyone consider that she just wants to bite him because she loves him? XDDD Of course you don't, you're yumes. It's for the same reason the chapter doesn't make sense to you Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 While it made zekis quite happy, it didn't surprise us at all. We've seen it coming for the longest time XD And why're you'all acting as if her divided heart is something new??

And of course I didn’t expect nothing better from you … YOU the one who doesn’t want to discuss the LT … NO NO NO … rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thank you for the good laughter … Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 3371568520

Thank you bloodredhead and KuranPrince for the good word XD. Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 2660116546

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 2158988519 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 2158988519 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 2158988519
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:02 pm

of course you don't agree, and you think this is all just a sour-grapes reaction from us. This kind of thinking especially coming from you doesn't surprise me at all. Razz It's your well known delicacy. I would actually be surprise if you started thinking outside your ZEKI fantasy-bite and questioned, What are those tablets?
    I would be scared... Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 2412465706

"Something... is wrong! *in a solid snake voice* She is using her brain to think! and not fangirl! This is the first time..."

So yes, this is a normal reaction... you can react however you want but it just demonstrates your narrow minded thinking that is cause for so much hilarity and mockery you so enjoy to accuse others of doing towards you. Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456

And I know, the first part of my post is totally juvenile. I won't have the right to call anyone out on it again. Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 Icon_razz

At least you are this much aware. Perhaps next time you won't be so surprise when someone posts a Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 emoticon on your posts.

Spoiler:

roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:15 pm

@Nina
    It's indeed an interesting theory but there are some flaws... like Rumland rightly said, the blood tablets don't have the same shape, they are different. Moreover, how do you explain Yuuki's jealousy in this chapter?

Yuuki: Zero is with another person…
    (speaking) Why
    Am I hiding?
    He can sense my presence at all…
    (thinking) I should not care about this.

She may not be conscious of it yet but she is clearly jealous here (we already had a glimpse of it in the end of chapter 72)

Do Sara's blood tablets also increase one's jealousy?!? Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456
    *ok, I'm leaving*
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:38 pm

LOL we're all getting the expected responses I see Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Right now I decided to speak like yumes have been talking about zeki all these years, and boy it feels good, I understand why you did it Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Lol when did I say I won't discuss the LT anywhere ?? That was in my thread, haha, I didn't say there couldn't be something wrong with her, but it's you who insist that there has to be. Yuuki and Zero have been holding back all along this arc, hints of their feelings and facades hiding it dropped here and there, and this is when they finally lost it. You didn't see that because all you saw were yume, yume and yume, so when this happened you don't get it, hence the "where does that come from?" So, who are being the narrow minded ones here? The ones who sees and considers both couples or the ones who only sees one and doesn't see/refuses the other? I still think yume is endgame, but this chapter certanly disproves of quite a few arguments such as "Zeki is dead/doesn't exist/Yuuki's feelings for him are only platonic/she doesn't want his blood" etc. if you haven't said any of this then this post isn't directed at you, lol, but for the ones who did, there you go Razz
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Howl4fun wrote:LOL we're all getting the expected responses I see Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Right now I decided to speak like yumes have been talking about zeki all these years, and boy it feels good, I understand why you did it Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Lol when did I say I won't discuss the LT anywhere ?? That was in my thread, haha, I didn't say there couldn't be something wrong with her, but it's you who insist that there has to be. Yuuki and Zero have been holding back all along this arc, hints of their feelings and facades hiding it dropped here and there, and this is when they finally lost it. You didn't see that because all you saw were yume, yume and yume, so when this happened you don't get it, hence the "where does that come from?" So, who are being the narrow minded ones here? The ones who sees and considers both couples or the ones who only sees one and doesn't see/refuses the other? I still think yume is endgame, but this chapter certanly disproves of quite a few arguments such as "Zeki is dead/doesn't exist/Yuuki's feelings for him are only platonic/she doesn't want his blood" etc. if you haven't said any of this then this post isn't directed at you, lol, but for the ones who did, there you go Razz

Are you here to dicsuss the chapter or to tell us we should think? I do not remember anyone provoking your interpretation of events, then you just harass this conversation by getting in the middle and saying...

I'm not disappoving of the possibility, but did anyone consider that she just wants to bite him because she loves him? XDDD Of course you don't, you're yumes. It's for the same reason the chapter doesn't make sense to you

While it made zekis quite happy, it didn't surprise us at all. We've seen it coming for the longest time XD And why're you'all acting as if her divided heart is something new??

And if that isn't "love" hinting enough for you, there's also Yuuki getting jealous at him and Maria so .... yeah, I understand this must be hard for you, but keep theorizing if that makes you feel better XD

What exactly are these?

Are you trying to make people upset here?

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 2158988519
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Howl4fun wrote:LOL we're all getting the expected responses I see Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Right now I decided to speak like yumes have been talking about zeki all these years, and boy it feels good, I understand why you did it Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 215456 Lol when did I say I won't discuss the LT anywhere ?? That was in my thread, haha, I didn't say there couldn't be something wrong with her, but it's you who insist that there has to be. Yuuki and Zero have been holding back all along this arc, hints of their feelings and facades hiding it dropped here and there, and this is when they finally lost it. You didn't see that because all you saw were yume, yume and yume, so when this happened you don't get it, hence the "where does that come from?" So, who are being the narrow minded ones here? The ones who sees and considers both couples or the ones who only sees one and doesn't see/refuses the other? I still think yume is endgame, but this chapter certanly disproves of quite a few arguments such as "Zeki is dead/doesn't exist/Yuuki's feelings for him are only platonic/she doesn't want his blood" etc. if you haven't said any of this then this post isn't directed at you, lol, but for the ones who did, there you go Razz

May I ask what is so wrong with looking at other things like the big picture and having different theories? A discussion is for people to look at different things and give their opinions. Everyone see’s thing differently. If we were so narrow minded we would be huffing and puffing about Yuuki betraying Kaname, but we are looking at other things in the chapter, like Yuuki being attracted to yori’s blood and the blood tablets. If apparently we think yume yume yume then cant it be said you think only zeki zeki zeki? Doesn’t that mean your narrow minded too? And no-one said we were refusing the other one. It’s obvious there is something between zero and Yuuki(whether it is a sibling love or a lovers that hasn’t been fully confirmed yet by Yuuki), but I believe there is something stronger between Kaname and Yuuki.

there is nothing wrong with debating about different theories. its not being narrow minded.

@nina: its okay! you were spot on!

Last edited by Bloodredhead on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:11 pm

nina wrote:Thank you bloodredhead and KuranPrince for the good word XD. Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 2660116546

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 2158988519 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 2158988519 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 7 2158988519

You're welcome, Nina. At first, I thought Hino-san have created an "Eclipse" moment between Zero and Yuuki (mirror image of Bella and Jacob-- minus the kiss) and make me want to throw away that chapter. But as a YUME supporter, I forgive her since Yuuki had chucked 3 or 4 of Sara's tainted blood pills. I hope for either Hanabusa, Maria, or Kaname to wake her up from that madness once and for all in the next chapter.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:22 pm

@nina
    Great theory. And I agree with you. In this chapter yuuki was thirsty even for yori's blood, even if with hours before she took some tablets. Normally, that tablets should have tampered her thirst a while / a little. but her hunger was uncommon big.
    with many chapters before, sara decided to "modify" the tablets with a purpose. Probably she changed them to not have effects on the vampires. I doubt hino insisted on tablets being tasteless just for yuuki first experince, i am sure is more than that. and in this chapter we see sara talking again about tablets. everything has a purpose.
    Probably we will see results / having answers later (after 10 chaps). The way yuuki jumped on zero's throat, in my opinion is a sign for thirst. yuuki's was more drove by hunger then lust. I am not saying she did not say she wish his blood, but yuuki's thirst is uncommon.

Howl4fun wrote:
    LOL this is too precious. The first time Yuuki tried to bite Zero it was "because she was wounded". This time she's not wounded, but of course when that theory can't be used, "something must be wrong with her!!!" I'm not disappoving of the possibility, but did anyone consider that she just wants to bite him because she loves him? XDDD Of course you don't, you're yumes. It's for the same reason the chapter doesn't make sense to you While it made zekis quite happy, it didn't surprise us at all. We've seen it coming for the longest time XD And why're you'all acting as if her divided heart is something new??

You are so predictible, i am not even surprised anymore. rofl Your way to attack yume fans in your posts is your hobby / trend. I hope you are payed for that. rofl
    Even if you don't do it or realise, some of the fans what read vk try to create theories what can explain a chara behavior.
    Seeing this chapter when a transition period doesn't exist, when everything is happening too fast, some of us wonder if exist something more behind that action.

And I know, the first part of my post is totally juvenile. I won't have the right to call anyone out on it again.

I am sorry for bullying you in the part above. I did not see earlier you identify yourself as a child. affraid Shame on me! sFun_banghead2 Next time, the grow up me will avoid children. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:39 am