Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight's Names Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight's Names I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight's Names Bar_left59%Vampire Knight's Names Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight's Names Bar_left27%Vampire Knight's Names Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight's Names Bar_left15%Vampire Knight's Names Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+6
ShimaVK
love ice
Kanaze-Chan
juliet
Administration Team
anna
10 posters

Vampire Knight's Names

anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight's Names Dropsoa

Vampire Knight's Names Empty Vampire Knight's Names

Post by anna Wed May 26, 2010 12:24 pm

I was wondering.....since Shiki's father is Rido, then Shiki is also a Kuran- although not pureblood... So why his last name isn't Kuran??
    Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Warning ZoneVampire Knight's Names Drops5black

Vampire Knight's Names Empty Re: Vampire Knight's Names

Post by Administration Team Wed May 26, 2010 12:49 pm

anna wrote:I was wondering.....since Shiki's father is Rido, then Shiki is also a Kuran- although not pureblood... So why his last name isn't Kuran??

I have no idea, I think that may be "daddy" Rido never recognized Sernri as his real son (perhaps because he was not a pureblood?). Really, that's unfair, no wonder that Senri did not care that much about his father. By the way Shiki is his last name and Senri is his first name.
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Wed May 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Admin wrote:
    anna wrote:I was wondering.....since Shiki's father is Rido, then Shiki is also a Kuran- although not pureblood... So why his last name isn't Kuran??

I have no idea, I think that may be "daddy" Rido never recognized Sernri as his real son (perhaps because he was not a pureblood?). Really, that's unfair, no wonder that Senri did not care that much about his father. By the way Shiki is his last name and Senri is his first name.

oh! I was sure by the way his mother and uncle were talking to him about his father that they were a proper family at least in the beginning....But yes you're right, maybe Rido never got married to Senri's mom (it figures!! we learn that some years later he was engaged to the pureblood Shizuka...so maybe he was engaged to her even before Senri's birth, or he left Senri's mom because he met Shizuka and since she was one of the elite class in the vampire society, he needed her to fulfill his "plan")

Admin wrote: By the way Shiki is his last name and Senri is his first name.

sEm_oops sEm_oops after 1,5year that I read the VK I still have problem telling which is the first and which is the last name....In the anime they kept calling him Shiki!!! aaargh the only solution is to learn how to speak Japanese lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed May 26, 2010 8:32 pm

anna wrote:
    Admin wrote:

oh! I was sure by the way his mother and uncle were talking to him about his father that they were a proper family at least in the beginning....But yes you're right, maybe Rido never got married to Senri's mom (it figures!! we learn that some years later he was engaged to the pureblood Shizuka...so maybe he was engaged to her even before Senri's birth, or he left Senri's mom because he met Shizuka and since she was one of the elite class in the vampire society, he needed her to fulfill his "plan")

sEm_oops sEm_oops after 1,5year that I read the VK I still have problem telling which is the first and which is the last name....In the anime they kept calling him Shiki!!! aaargh the only solution is to learn how to speak Japanese lol!

I don't worry I am still trying to figure out if Aido's first name is Aidou or Hanabusa. LOL, I am not joking though, if Aido is his first name then why do they say "The Aidou family has been always royal"... and if Hanabusa is his first name then why do they call him Aido? LOL. Can anyone explain?
    Kanaze-Chan
    Kanaze-Chan
    Human

Post by Kanaze-Chan Thu May 27, 2010 1:00 am

juliet wrote:
    anna wrote:
    Admin wrote:

I don't worry I am still trying to figure out if Aido's first name is Aidou or Hanabusa. LOL, I am not joking though, if Aido is his first name then why do they say "The Aidou family has been always royal"... and if Hanabusa is his first name then why do they call him Aido? LOL. Can anyone explain?

As for Aidou's name, it goes 'Hanabusa' then 'Aidou', because Kaname mentions it in the second episode of guilty 'Aidou-dono'... o3o
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu May 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Kanaze-Chan wrote:

As for Aidou's name, it goes 'Hanabusa' then 'Aidou', because Kaname mentions it in the second episode of guilty 'Aidou-dono'... o3o

So his first name is Hanamusa and his last name is Aidou? Did I got it right? What kind of twisted way to call someone this is? LOL tell me that Zero is still Zero and Kaname is still Kaname, LOL...and not the other way around.. rofl
    Kanaze-Chan
    Kanaze-Chan
    Human

Post by Kanaze-Chan Thu May 27, 2010 2:48 pm

juliet wrote:
    Kanaze-Chan wrote:

So his first name is Hanamusa and his last name is Aidou? Did I got it right? What kind of twisted way to call someone this is? LOL tell me that Zero is still Zero and Kaname is still Kaname, LOL...and not the other way around.. rofl

Lol. Yes, it is xD
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu May 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Kanaze-Chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Kanaze-Chan wrote:

Lol. Yes, it is xD

Ha, ha, I can not stop laughing, I've read all the VK chapters and I still can not believe it that Aidou should be called Hanabusa. All right all the vampires are perveted. And they also call Ichijo that way Ichijo whereas his name is Takuma, isn't that right? What a twisted habbit... Shocked
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Mon May 31, 2010 11:11 pm

juliet wrote:
    Kanaze-Chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Kanaze-Chan wrote:

Lol. Yes, it is xD

Ha, ha, I can not stop laughing, I've read all the VK chapters and I still can not believe it that Aidou should be called Hanabusa. All right all the vampires are perveted. And they also call Ichijo that way Ichijo whereas his name is Takuma, isn't that right? What a twisted habbit... Shocked

I still haven't figured out why is that... I mean, they all call Akatsuki by his name, not his last name which is Kaien, and Akatsuki is the only one who always calls Aido not by his last name but Hanabusa! But at the same time Ichijou is always been called Ichijou and never Takuma and the same happens with Yagari, and with Shiki as well , I mean Senri- even his girlfriend calls him Shiki crazy crazy I think I suddenly have a headache :Hehe:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon May 31, 2010 11:19 pm

anna wrote:

I still haven't figured out why is that... I mean, they all call Akatsuki by his name, not his last name which is Kaien, and Akatsuki is the only one who always calls Aido not by his last name but Hanabusa! But at the same time Ichijou is always been called Ichijou and never Takuma and the same happens with Yagari, and with Shiki as well , I mean Senri- even his girlfriend calls him Shiki crazy crazy I think I suddenly have a headache :Hehe:

:what happened? Akatsuki is his name? :red all over: but I always thought :shut...: never mind...suddenly I also got a headache...
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Mon May 31, 2010 11:26 pm

juliet wrote:
    anna wrote:

:what happened? Akatsuki is his name? :red all over: but I always thought :shut...: never mind...suddenly I also got a headache...

eeeemmmm I think so!!! but don't take my word for granted!! sEm_oops
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon May 31, 2010 11:30 pm

anna wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    anna wrote:

eeeemmmm I think so!!! but don't take my word for granted!! sEm_oops

Νο Ι think you are right, at least I think so..Ah we are confused :sFun_crazy3:
    love ice
    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : ALWAYS GOOD :D

Post by love ice Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:11 am

Hehe reading all of you guys post just make my days xD
    let me see if i got them all right, if wrong tell me xD
    starts with the last name

Kuran Kaname = Kaname Ah sorry he's name is Sexy LoL
    Kuran/Cross Yuuki = Yuuki (wow that one was sooo hard to find out Very Happy)
    Kiryu Zero = Zero Ahh again sorry.. Hottie is he's name no?? lol
    Shiki Senri = Senri
    Aidou Hanabusa = Hanabusa (gos this guy is soo full of cuteness i wanna hug him xD)
    Touya Rima = Rima
    Wakaba Sayori = Sayori
    Ichijo Takuma = Takuma
    Kain Akatsuki = Akatsuki
    Souen Luca/Ruka= Ruka
    Cross Kaien = Kaien
    Takamiya Kaito = Kaito Oh wait he's name also Hottie xD
    Kuran Haruka = Hakura (Gosh kaname and yuuki has such a sexy daddy xD)
    Kuran Rido = Rido
    Kuran Juuri = Juuri
    Kiryu Ichiru = Ichiru wait another hottie xD
    Kurenai Maria = Maria
    Hio Shizuka = Shizuka
    Shirabuki Sara = Sara
    Ichijo Asato= Asato (eww old man!!)
    Yagari Toga = Toga
    And ofc for the people who we cant possible know they first ore last name yet is:
    Touma
    Ouri
    Seiren

If i missed anyone do add them xD
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:30 am

love ice wrote:Hehe reading all of you guys post just make my days xD
    let me see if i got them all right, if wrong tell me xD
    starts with the last name

Kuran Kaname = Kaname Ah sorry he's name is Sexy LoL
    Kuran/Cross Yuuki = Yuuki (wow that one was sooo hard to find out Very Happy)
    Kiryu Zero = Zero Ahh again sorry.. Hottie is he's name no?? lol
    Shiki Senri = Senri
    Aidou Hanabusa = Hanabusa (gos this guy is soo full of cuteness i wanna hug him xD)
    Touya Rima = Rima
    Wakaba Sayori = Sayori
    Ichijo Takuma = Takuma
    Kain Akatsuki = Akatsuki
    Souen Luca/Ruka= Ruka
    Cross Kaien = Kaien
    Takamiya Kaito = Kaito Oh wait he's name also Hottie xD
    Kuran Haruka = Hakura (Gosh kaname and yuuki has such a sexy daddy xD)
    Kuran Rido = Rido
    Kuran Juuri = Juuri
    Kiryu Ichiru = Ichiru wait another hottie xD
    Kurenai Maria = Maria
    Hio Shizuka = Shizuka
    Shirabuki Sara = Sara
    Ichijo Asato= Asato (eww old man!!)
    Yagari Toga = Toga
    And ofc for the people who we cant possible know they first ore last name yet is:
    Touma
    Ouri
    Seiren

If i missed anyone do add them xD

affraid affraid sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sBo_jumping OMG Love Ice, you made this thread from Shiki's name to Vampire Knight's Names, Yes I will edit the title plus you shed light into the midst that covered their identities, LOL, thank you for posting it, I am speachless, plus you are so right Kaname is such a sexy name, LOL,
    * loved your comments, LOL.
    ShimaVK
    Human

Post by ShimaVK Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:36 am

I'm not entirely sure, but I thing Shiki's mother wanted him to have her name. And since Rido didn't have much to do with Shiki...
    And plus, It'd get a bit confusing having 2 Kurans.
    We'd have to call one (or both) by their first name, and since their purebloods, wouldn't it be a bit informal to call them by their first name?
    I don't know, this is just what I think.
    confused confused confused confused scratch
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:16 pm

ShimaVK wrote:

I'm not entirely sure, but I thing Shiki's mother wanted him to have her name. And since Rido didn't have much to do with Shiki...
    And plus, It'd get a bit confusing having 2 Kurans.
    We'd have to call one (or both) by their first name, and since their purebloods, wouldn't it be a bit informal to call them by their first name?
    I don't know, this is just what I think.
    confused confused confused confused scratch

Senri is an illegitimate or b****** son of Rido . He wasn't legally recognized by Rido . Rido never marry his mother . So he couldn't use the Kuran name .

Also Senri is not a pureblood vampire . He is a noble one ; because he was born from a pureblood father and a noble mom .
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:46 pm

anna wrote:
    Admin wrote:

I always wonder and ask myself if Akatsuki or Kain is his first name or not... I always forget that...somehow I have no problems with shiki and Aidou (Hanabusa sounds cute but just as a first name)

Your explanations are right...but somehow this makes me sad...poor Shiki...I mean everyone searched love from their families...
    gentle yuuki
    gentle yuuki
    Human

Post by gentle yuuki Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Kain Akatsuki = Akatsuki

i thought his first name was kaien scratch
    +
    maybe they wanted to hide the true idenity of senri
    thats why they called him by his mother family name
    it would be suspicious if they called him kuran Surprised
    since senri doesnt know who is his father by that time
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:35 am

gentle yuuki wrote:
    Kain Akatsuki = Akatsuki

i thought his first name was kaien scratch
    +
    maybe they wanted to hide the true idenity of senri
    thats why they called him by his mother family name
    it would be suspicious if they called him kuran Surprised
    since senri doesnt know who is his father by that time

Akatsuki is the first name , Kain is the last name . One of the Night Class ex - members who is now beside Kaname . First degree cousin of Hanabusa Aido . The confusion here is Kain having a similar last name as the first name of Kaien .

Kaien Cross is the whole name of Yuuki's adoptive parent . But in this case Cross is not his real last name . At the bonus chapter about the photos , it was said he changed his last name every couple of decades to hide the matter he didn't age at all . So his real last name could be anything . Maybe we will get it near the end . Specially if his last name is related to the Kriryu's .

Senri Shiki is an illegitimate son ( AKA : b****** ) and a noble vampire . As son of a pureblood vampire and a noble vampire woman . He could not get his father last name as wasn't recognized by him as son . Probably purebloods vampires only recognize as offspring the ones they got when marry other purebloods . Meaning they only give their last name to their pureblood sons / daugthers .

lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:27 am

I think it's because Shiki's mother didn't married in paper with Rido,she's just a tool for him,she gave birth to shiki for another purpose i think...
    but in Kuran's family only the purebloods can receive the real surname..it's sad i know. cryyyyyyy
    haruka and juuri were both siblings,just like they parents were...inside the Kuran family they only allowed marriage between the purebloods after all. ha-ha-ha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:31 pm