Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 Bar_left59%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 Bar_left27%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 Bar_left15%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+67
chacile
kanamekuranlover
Dragonsrose15
Youweremysafeplace*
Li.llium
maraki201
Andre
kanachanimmortal
Falc0n
cocochanXx
lilcuteraindrop
ydnasunako
PurusBloodLamia
Gania
Zero's Lost Cause~
yuki101
Aquasixio
ItsakindaMagic
Shoujo-Zo18
chantelle123457
MissKuran
rosaever
Shiki10
Knightmare
kuransabajabri
shizza24
iiXerxes
DarkRose
nina
Rikana-hime
Yuki Kuran
Bloodredhead
Evil in love
tsl5032
zeki4ever
breezy161
Maria Kuran
Conrad Weller
theangelgirl1992
KuranPrince
zerofan500
Kikotsukino
Yuuki Kuran
SassyKnight
jayashree
thorn
bearcute <3
lililovelilica
Ronnieduh91
Divine Rose
cindrella
zeroyuuki666
audraliann
blackfox
aiko
Katherine
Akaruisama
aya-chan
mariangie
sweetsolace
Zeki008
Trinity
anna
Kanaze-Chan
juliet
nuitetoile21
cleone
71 posters

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

cleone
    cleone
    Human

Humor : Always
    Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 Dropsoa

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 Empty Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by cleone Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been wondering who yuki loves more.
    Yuki's feelings for Kaname: a real love or a brotherly love?
    Yuki's feelings for Zero: a real love or just a pure sympathy?

Though Im already decided on who yuki loves more, I still want to hear your opinions.
    Surprised

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by aya-chan Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:28 pm

iiXerxes wrote:The part where I disagree is where you guys say that Yuuki only loves zero as a friend....That's definitely wrong.

During manga, yuuki never showed any romantic interes in Zero, in her mind was only kaname, and she countless time expressed her love feelings.
    About zero and yuuki, in chapter 25, volume 6 - yuuki thoughts about zero -

Though he really was acting strange I wonder what happened in his dream. Zero, I wonder how he felt about my reaction. But Zero and I are like siblings...Childhood friends--best friends. Four years ago when I had met Zero, who was hurt I wanted to cherrish him. He's precious to me.

I think all of us think that yuuki care for zero a lot - he's precious to her - but precious doesn't automatically mean romantic interes. A precious person can be a sibling, friend, father, mother or a lover. But since Yuuki thinks at Zero as a sibling or a childhood friend, I think she thinks at him being a family member.

And about kaname, in the same chapter, when yuuki is asked by if she want to become a vampire and live the flow time with him she answer without hesitation YES.

Kaname had said that a vampire's thirst can only be quenched by the blood of someone they love..well Yuuki already admitted to kaname that her thirst can't be quenched completely BECAUSE part of her heart belongs to zero. Doesn't that already show that she has feelings for him which is more than friendship?

Not necesarilly. Do not forget Yuuki and zero did not part ways nicely. Zero declared yuuki his enemy,and also he said he would killed her.
    Since for yuuki he was a precious person - she thought at him as a family member - I think this affected emotionaly. but again, this doesn't mean yuuki has romantic feelings for Zero.

oh and I agree with sassyknight when she says that yuuki looks a bit unhappy with kaname most of the time..

Again, I would repeat myself: yuuki and zero did not part ways in good terms. when you consider someone being a part of your family, and he declare you as enemy it is normal for the girl to be kind of unhappy.
    But yuuki wasn't unhappy because she's with kaname - she was with the man she loves - she was unhappy because zero and her became enemies, and she couldn't do something to change this.

And yuuki is not happy with kaname being away. Currently yuuki is making efforts to be a strong kuran member, and she can look different than she was before kaname leaving her, but yuuki is not happy now.
    It would be strange for yuuki to be happy while her nights class students are not behaving after they had took sara's tablets.

but I don't like kaname because of how selfish and mean he can be.

Kaname is far for being selfish. if he really was selfish he wouldn't have left yuuki to accomplish his original plan to create a peaceful world for humans and yuuki, but instead he could have stayed in his mansion cuddling with yuuki.

He practically just uses people so he can get what he wants.

do not forget kaname did not use his pureblood powers to control their minds - those had their own will.

I hated how he treated zero in the beginning too. I just think that zero deserves to be with yuuki more, after all the things he's been through.

SassyKnight wrote:I hated how Kaname was with Zero too in the beginning...Zero has a reason to be aggressive towards vampires, Kaname shouldn't be like that to Zero just because of jealously. Kaname is too possessive over Yuki.

What how Zero treated kaname when he saw him for the first time - zero took a kitchen knife and attacked kaname. kaname said no words to him, but zero attacked him because kaname was a vampire.
    And why kaname should treat zero nicely when zero attacked yuuki and drank her blood. the only reason kaname did not kill him for what he had done was because kaname thought at him as being useful.
    After all it was zero's duty to protect yuuki after he feed from her countless time. Even zero felt indebted to her, since he thought yuuki is his victim.

Why is yuuki building her relationship with zero again if she's just going to leave him for kaname causing their relationship to go back to enemies.

Who said if kaname and yuuki will be together, zero and yuuki should end enemies affraid
    Zero still not accept himself being a vampire - he still not surpassed his trauma - and because yuuki became what she trully hates - a pureblood - he harbored hatred feelings for her real nature.
    But this manga is about acceptance, co-existence. the three main characters are the keys for co-existence. In the end I think zero would accept himself, and in the end he would accept yuuki's real nature too. Accepting her nature, by default he won't think at her as enemies.

I just don't think Zero deserves to be left in the dust like that. Its just unfair.

In shojo manga which have an LT, at some point in the story, mangaka present a possible love interes for the other one. In vampire knight the possible love interes is Maria - she voiced her interes in Zero, and she even approached him and keep her eyes on him.
    No one say they would be lovey-dovey suddenly, but they can have an open ending, something which would imply he's not affected by the past, and he spend more time with Maria.

I feel as if some others were bashing zeki saying that it's not a possibly ending..thats technically bashing.

saying zeki can't happen is practically bashing the pairing and zeki fans too.

but what about "zeki can't happen. Yuuki loves kaname and will return to him" how is that not bashing zeki?

In my opinion, Zeki as a couple has no chance, but this is not bashing - See the deffinition under spoiler

Spoiler:

If I would say zero is a monster who ate his own brother, or i would say he's a moron/idiot who can't seduce a mere girl, then it is bashing.

@Maria: Great post sFun_hailbig I agree with you.

iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by iiXerxes Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:31 pm

I'm sorry but no. Yuuki's love for Zero isnt just sibling love. Yuuki told kaname "there's one link that i cant cut..part of my heart is attatched to zero." why would she need to tell him that if it was just sibling love? she's practically telling kaname that she has feelings for zero. And then kaname said "i dont mind if there's one more person in your heart. Even though you FEEL for him also-" that's obviously saying she's grown to think of him as more than a sibling. You cant deny that..
    Even if its not REALLY bashing..its still mean. Thats a punch in the face to fans of that couple. You're not matsuri hino either. What if i started saying that yume has no chance...
    And with the whole "zero siding with sara" thing..i keep thinking that maybe he told yuuki not to touch her BECAUSE she had information about what kaname possibly did to zero's family. But thats just my opinion. :/
    But for zero attacking kaname the first time he sees him..what do you expect?? A vampire just killed his family and he was raised believing all of them are bad.and instead of being angry at zero for drinking her blood, couldnt he have at least understood that zero was going through an unbearable thirst? He knows zero was falling to level E...he could have been a bit more sympathetic about it.

Last edited by iiXerxes on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:45 pm

iiXerxes wrote:I'm sorry but no. Yuuki's love for Zero isnt just sibling love. Yuuki told kaname "there's one link that i cant cut..part of my heart is attatched to zero." why would she need to tell him that if it was just sibling love? she's practically telling kaname that she has feelings for zero. And then kaname said "i dont mind if there's one more person in your heart. Even though you FEEL for him also-" that's obviously saying she's grown to think of him as more than a sibling. You cant deny that..

I second that. ZeKi is not platonic no matter how you look at it. And yes there is no reason for Yuuki to desire the blood of a friend/sibling that bad unless that person means something more to her.

But lets not get too heated about this. Yuuki does have an attachment to Zero and in my opinion it is romantic. Other readers might interpret it differently depending on their mindset.

Last edited by shizza24 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:48 pm

Exactly. She wouldnt be thirsting for zero's blood if it was just sibling love.
    But yes..we are entitled to our opinions.. >n<
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:13 pm

iiXerxes wrote:I'm sorry but no. Yuuki's love for Zero isnt just sibling love. Yuuki told kaname "there's one link that i cant cut..part of my heart is attatched to zero." why would she need to tell him that if it was just sibling love? she's practically telling kaname that she has feelings for zero. And then kaname said "i dont mind if there's one more person in your heart. Even though you FEEL for him also-" that's obviously saying she's grown to think of him as more than a sibling. You cant deny that..
    Even if its not REALLY bashing..its still mean. Thats a punch in the face to fans of that couple. You're not matsuri hino either. What if i started saying that yume has no chance...
    And with the whole "zero siding with sara" thing..i keep thinking that maybe he told yuuki not to touch her BECAUSE she had information about what kaname possibly did to zero's family. But thats just my opinion. :/

iiXerxes... Didn't Mariangie have informed all of us to just relax? It's just a manga. We all know it's your opinion, but it's just a manga, simple and plain. Even Zero have stated, "Her height hasn't increased, and her brain hasn't matured yet, but she treats me like a younger brother... That's why I have to watch her. (mumble...)" Source: Vampire Knight Official Fanbook by Matsuri Hino, page 37.

Spoiler:

A part of Yuuki's heart may be attached to her childhood friend and foster sibling Zero (Yes... Zero and Yuuki are living in the same roof along with their father figure/parental guardian Headmaster Kaien Cross when they were prefects at the time), but the rest of her heart belongs only to her fiance and soulmate Kaname.

Right now, Sara is the antagonist in the final arc and now Zero is joining forces with her and they both wanted Kaname dead. He believes that he's responsible for the death of Zero's family (Shizuka have murdered his parents evidentally) and forces Yuuki not to touch or harm her. Yuuki, on the other hand, believes that Kaname is innocent. She knows now that Sara have killed her ex by using the hunter and devours the heart of the head member of the Hanadagi family.

aya-chan wrote:Who said if kaname and yuuki will be together, zero and yuuki should end enemies affraid
    Zero still not accept himself being a vampire - he still not surpassed his trauma - and because yuuki became what she trully hates - a pureblood - he harbored hatred feelings for her real nature.
    But this manga is about acceptance, co-existence. the three main characters are the keys for co-existence. In the end I think zero would accept himself, and in the end he would accept yuuki's real nature too. Accepting her nature, by default he won't think at her as enemies.

In shojo manga which have an LT, at some point in the story, mangaka present a possible love interes for the other one. In vampire knight the possible love interes is Maria - she voiced her interes in Zero, and she even approached him and keep her eyes on him.
    No one say they would be lovey-dovey suddenly, but they can have an open ending, something which would imply he's not affected by the past, and he spend more time with Maria.

mariangie wrote:The problem here is Zero now the one believing Sara . Zero will disobey hunter's orders to left Kaname alone and to just watch Yuuki . He will go to seek revenge from whatever he considered Kaname made to ruin his life . Yuuki did promise Zero to be her ally no matter what . But Yuuki could ally Zero in the situation of him becoming Sara's knight and Kaname's antagonist ? Or she will try to make Zero goes to his senses ?

Mariangie and aya-chan... I truly love your comments and co-signing both of you on all counts. And Bloodredhead... I'll take your advice and calm down. Thanks. sFun_balloonsmilies
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:27 pm

ITS NOT A MANGA..ITS EPICNESS... no joking. >w< yeah im calm. Sorry for the arguments. I just wanted u guys to respect my opinions. I respect yours Smile but please dont just say zeki cant happen either. :c
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:30 pm

SassyKnight wrote:How are they supposed to make ANY development if Kaname keeps lying to Yuki?

You foget though that kaname has been opening up more and more about himslef to yuuki as they go along in their relationship. When you enter a relationship you dont know everything about that person, part of a relationship developing is learning more about your partner something yuuki is doing. Kaname didnt tell her everything at once as this would for one have been two much to handle. She had alot of things to adjust to and kaname took this into consideration on what he told her in regard to his past. He saved it till she was finally comfortable with being a pureblood vampire, using her fangs and adjusting herself into who she was. If you ask me i think kaname picked the perfect time to tell yuuki about his past. As he had given her time to adjust to other things she had learnt. Its like eating food really. There is only so much you can chew at one time before swallowing and taking another bite.

I know that everything he's doing it for Yukis sake, but Kaname is just going too far to protect her...I like Kaname, but I hate how he treats Zero and others around him (Like Kaien for example) He said, "If you want to prevent me from doing this (Killing Purebloods) Then I'll crush everyone even if it's you..."

I do agree that Kanames treatment towards Zero wasn't nice, but i feel they both had their predjuices against each other. Neither are blameless in all of this.

Yuki CAN be Zero's equal because she KNOWS him better than Kaname or anyone else...But what does she know about Kaname?

Actually i dont think yuuki has a thorough understanding of either of the boys really. Thats clear from her actions around them and even her words. You say Yuuki knew zero so well, yet she for the whole first arc had no idea on zero's feelings for her or that he had been turned into a vampire. She missed several signs really on both parts i believe. Also she doesnt understand at the moment his view on stopping her do anything against sara. And yes Yuuki doesnt have a thorough understanding of Kaname, but in this she has progressed. she's learnt alot about him recently and is continuing so this part is in progression. in relationships we grow and learn and Yuuki is doing this.

In regard to Zeki having no chance this is all down to a person interpretation and also not all Yumes think this(i know some who have given the pairing some serious consideration before), and also can't we say that those who support Zeki see Yume as having no chance too? As i have seen Zeki's say this about Yume. The thing is we arent all going to agree on this particualr topic, due to our own opinions and views on the manga and pairing. To some its impossible to others its a certainty. They are our opinions and we should respect that even if we dont like it. We can't keep pointing fingers at the other side, as really no side is perfect. So i find this a tad pointless continually saying Yumes said this or Zeki's said that and pointing the finger. Lets discuss facts, events and theories as there are so many on here who have wonderful theories and discussion on the manga.

@iiXerxes: Well i agree in respecting other people's opinions. I second that.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:03 pm

I do not want to go on in details, since the above Yumes’ posters have covered me already, but let’s just clear up something >>

iiXerxes wrote: but I feel as if some others were bashing zeki saying that it's not a possibly ending..thats technically bashing.

This is far from considering as bashing … neither technically nor literally. This is primarily an interpretation or a prediction of a possible ending. How this is a bashing towards Zero or Zeki? What logic is that?
    I’m sorry if you feel like that but I won’t change my views, agreeing on something that I do not see …

On the other hand these >>

but I don't like kaname because of how selfish and mean he can be. He practically just uses people so he can get what he wants. I hated how he treated zero in the beginning too.

and you say yuuki and zero have a sibling love. does that mean yuuki and kaname have a great great grandfather and grandaughter love?.... .__.

>> are bashing. Calling one of the main characters selfish, mean, manipulator and describing Yume, CANON relationship as incest; these are the definition of bashing and flaming.
    So you obviously need to check the definition of the word first before you label the Yumes who don’t see any romance in Zeki as bashers!

Please state your own opinion about your preference refraining from uncalled characterizations as the above. With this tactic in my eyes you are only trying –without success – to excuse your own bashing!

As for the over-used “argument” that Yuuki desires Zero’s blood blah blah… I'll use chapter 73 as one reference among plenty. She clearly states that the man’s blood that she desires is Kaname’s >>
    Yuuki: “I can’t take away the thing I want with my own fangs … The thing I want … I can’t BECAUSE THE PERSON I CAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM IS NOT BY MY SIDE RIGHT NOW” …
    >> and she is fantasizing Kaname embracing her >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/28

So it is pretty clear whose blood she wanted to take … Zero was just a substitute as for example, Ruka was for Kaname, at least in that scene. Ruka and Zero, both of them offered their blood knowing that they are relievers …

Additionally, her statement again, after she took a bit of Zero’s blood, that she had bitten a person that she NEVER intended to wish for, settles the issue with her old confusing statement about the one part of her heart that was still attached to Zero … a statement that many Zekis had interpreted as desire for Zero’s blood.

And about the bite on the neck … when Zero drank from Kaname he bit him on the neck, didn’t he? Except if you’re suggesting that Zero had romantic feelings for Kaname hence he couldn’t resist but to show his passion by biting him on the neck haha…
    Another example … in the first arc when Yuuki was offering her blood to Zero, didn’t she offered her neck, most of the times? It was an act because Yuuki knew that Zero was in love with her thus he should take blood from her neck to satisfy his thirst OR cuz for vampires is common to take blood from the neck?
    Moreover if Yuuki’s action to bite him on the neck was the proof of her love then Zero must know currently that she is in love with him, or no?
    I haven’t see Zero to think that way and as a matter of fact I haven’t came across with any Zeki fan who supports that Zero knows that Yuuki is in love with him but on the contrary …

So this argument IMO has no evidential value for the existence of Yuuki’s romantic feelings towards Zero.

Yuuki has NEVER stated that she harbors ROMANTIC feelings for Zero … so is up to any reader to interpret their relationship as he/she wants.
    Keep your opinion and let the others to do the same …
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:18 pm

I apologize for saying kaname is selfish and mean and i'll make sure not to bash like that again but I wasn't trying to sound mean. I was just stating my opinion. I know saying zeki cant happen isnt really bashing but its still not necessary to say that. If some of you had said "in my opinion, i dont think zeki will happen" instead of just flat out saying "it cant happen" then i dont mind. But some of you were acting as if it was already decided.
    I know some zeki fans do the same but im just saying that some fans dont like that. If u want to believe that yuki only feels sibling love for zero, then fine. But IMO she loves him romantically along with kaname. Its just opinions
    Oh and one more thing. U say yuuki didnt want zero's blood but what about when she said "i want zero's blood right now" or "when i sank my fangs into zero's neck, my mind suddenly cooled down." and how her thirst cant be quenched with kaname's alone. She DOES need zero's blood too and she's pretty much said that.

Last edited by iiXerxes on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:25 pm

iiXerxes wrote:I apologize for saying kaname is selfish and mean and i'll make sure not to bash like that again but I wasn't trying to sound mean. I was just stating my opinion. I know saying zeki cant happen isnt really bashing but its still not necessary to say that. If some of you had said "in my opinion, i dont think zeki will happen" instead of just flat out saying "it cant happen" then i dont mind. But some of you were acting as if it was already decided.
    I know some zeki fans do the same but im just saying that some fans dont like that. If u want to believe that yuki only feels sibling love for zero, then fine. But IMO she loves him romantically along with kaname. Its just opinions

This is fine. Of course we respect your opinion/preference, even if we do not agree, and none of us can decide the ending. So it is actually unnecessary to state that it is "IMO" cuz we all obviously are stating our opinions and nothing more.

I hope the issue is over … so let’s enjoy the new chapter that is coming! bounce
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Yes..sorry again. But really..i want chapter 79 so badly xD hopefully we get some raw pics soon : D
    kuransabajabri
    kuransabajabri
    Human

Post by kuransabajabri Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Well...in my opinion yuki as everyone says loves kaname "romatically" NOT "Brotherly" it's clear to understand that....i mean even a simple-minded idiot would know that and about yuki loving zero is lesser ... she was with zero for about 4 years *maybe* and spend even a single second with him ... Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 3892208978 LOLZZ so it's difficult to leave the person you have spent all those years with maybe that's the reason it was difficult for her to erase zero from her heart Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 803743774 and about kaname she spent 16 years with him and loved and adored him every day and kaname loves her passionately and obviously can destroy every thing for her Sorry to say this BUT YUKI LOVES KANAME! SHE FED HIM OUT OF PITY CUZ' SHE DOESN'T WANT HIM TO DIE CUZ' ZERO IS YUKI'S BROTHER-LIKE CHILDHOOD FRIEND

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*YuMe Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 1694537797 Forever*~*~*~
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:57 am

I don't think Yuuki love for Zero or kaname is exclusively romantic.

I think its complicated for both men, I don't think she can love Kaname without that element of family, because he is/was her family - there is no getting around that and Yuuki has an affection for him because of that. Same for Zero and platonic love, there is certainly an element of that because of their friendship. However I don't think that because Yuuki has a familial/platonic element to her love for Kaname/Zero, that it excludes a romantic love. I certainly don't think its a hindrance to Yuuki being in love with either of them.

Yuuki's attachment to both is even more complicated, like the cover of 78 said, there are more factors involved in her attachments than just love, but also honour and obligation, especially when they start pulling her in different directions.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 9 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:47 am

Yuki loves ZERO aswell...Simple as that....Her heart is attached to BOTH Kaname AND Zero...Its stupid to say that ZeKi won't happen because, well, with Hino...ANYTHING can happen between both couples...And Yuki DOES have romantic feelings for Zero...Her words here, just prove that, "I cant quench my thirst entirely, since a part of my heart is still tied to someone else...It's still connected to Zero..." Her HEART is connected to him, thus she has romantic feelings for him, so don't deny it.
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:01 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Yuki loves ZERO aswell...Simple as that....Her heart is attached to BOTH Kaname AND Zero...Its stupid to say that ZeKi won't happen because, well, with Hino...ANYTHING can happen between both couples...And Yuki DOES have romantic feelings for Zero...Her words here, just prove that, "I cant quench my thirst entirely, since a part of my heart is still tied to someone else...It's still connected to Zero..." Her HEART is connected to him, thus she has romantic feelings for him, so don't deny it.

Who she loves more? I can tell you it's Kaname. "My Kaname...." yeah!!!! Embarassed ...She never said "My Zero...." .it's more "Platonic love" than "Romantic love"...You can see how is different she describes her feelings for Kaname and Zero..She never put any sense of romance for Zero..Crying or Very sad I'm sad for that boy too.
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:56 pm

You keep saying that she never shows any sense of romance for zero but SassyKnight just showed something that yuuki says that pretty much proves she loves him somewhat. when yuuki said "my thirst can't be quenched completely..because part of my heart is still attatched to zero." and kaname had said that a vampires thirst can only be quenched by someone they love. and she basically said she needs zero's blood as well to quench her thirst. :/ so let's put aside our disagreements and go back to being the awesome little fangirls we are : )
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:15 am

iiXerxes wrote:You keep saying that she never shows any sense of romance for zero but SassyKnight just showed something that yuuki says that pretty much proves she loves him somewhat. when yuuki said "my thirst can't be quenched completely..because part of my heart is still attatched to zero." and kaname had said that a vampires thirst can only be quenched by someone they love. and she basically said she needs zero's blood as well to quench her thirst. :/ so let's put aside our disagreements and go back to being the awesome little fangirls we are : )
    Yuuki REALLY LOVES KANAME!
    Zero's just a friend she likes...
    that's definite because all along the manga...and since the beggining Yuuki's been saying she loves,loves,loves Kaname very much
    even as a Human and without knowing anything about her past,her heart still loves Kaname the same way^^
    wa how romantic feeling cheers
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:26 am

lililovelilica wrote:Yuuki REALLY LOVES KANAME!
    that's definite because all along the manga...and since the beggining Yuuki's been saying she loves,loves,loves Kaname very much
    even as a Human and without knowing anything about her past,her heart still loves Kaname the same way^^

you may want to believe that he's just a friend, but when yuuki said all that about her thirst not being able to be completely quenched just from kaname and that she needs zero, that kinda shows she loves zero more than just a friend..but if you want to believe that she only loves him as a sibling then go ahead, but i disagree >.<
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:16 am

iiXerxes wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:Yuuki REALLY LOVES KANAME!

you may want to believe that he's just a friend, but when yuuki said all that about her thirst not being able to be completely quenched just from kaname and that she needs zero, that kinda shows she loves zero more than just a friend..but if you want to believe that she only loves him as a sibling then go ahead, but i disagree >.<

Just to let you know, the "quench" card has been completely revoked and invalid. Just relax... OK?
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:23 am

iiXerxes wrote:You keep saying that she never shows any sense of romance for zero but SassyKnight just showed something that yuuki says that pretty much proves she loves him somewhat. when yuuki said "my thirst can't be quenched completely..because part of my heart is still attatched to zero." and kaname had said that a vampires thirst can only be quenched by someone they love. and she basically said she needs zero's blood as well to quench her thirst. :/ so let's put aside our disagreements and go back to being the awesome little fangirls we are : )

For the un-bolded part I already wrote my answer in another post/the same topic.

for the bolded part:
    No, she did not said this - that's read between the lines.
    Yuuki drank zero's blood once and after she drank it her thoughts were: I drank the blood of a man I NEVER intented to wish for. In simple words, in the past yuuki did not wished for his blood.

Moreover, in the last chapter, when yuuki saw kaname, she said My Kaname, and she was sad because kaname did not come to take her with him. Yuuki want to be with him, kaname.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:40 am

We don't really know what Yuki feels for Kaname right now. After what he said to her and Zero about him letting Shizuka out of her cage, we just don't know. She look shocked about what Kaname said, and I don't think she'll forgive Kaname for causing Zero's family to die.

Yuki was crying for Zero, and after going though so MUCH with him, why wouldn't she love him? She cares for Zero so much and doesn't realize her feelings for him. Sooner or later though Yuki WILL confess her true feelings for him, and it is NOT JUST friendship.

Would you forgive the one who love if he caused you closest friend you've ever had (And in love with them) Family to die and them to suffer? Would you forgive him if he KILLED people?

Why would their be a love triangle in VK if she doesn't love Zero as well? It doesn't make sense...You YuMes don't make sense anymore...
    ZeKi CAN happen! And probably WILL happen with how Kaname is right now...Yuki and Zero ARE equals! She even said she know EVERYTHING about Zero, but NOTHING about Kaname! She KNOWS Zero! The Kaname she knew is gone! He's a totally different person now! And that's why whatever she said when she was human about Kaname most likely changed....
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:47 am

SassyKnight wrote:We don't really know what Yuki feels for Kaname right now. After what he said to her and Zero about him letting Shizuka out of her cage, we just don't know. She look shocked about what Kaname said, and I don't think she'll forgive Kaname for causing Zero's family to die.

Yuki was crying for Zero, and after going though so MUCH with him, why wouldn't she love him? She cares for Zero so much and doesn't realize her feelings for him. Sooner or later though Yuki WILL confess her true feelings for him, and it is NOT JUST friendship.

Would you forgive the one who love if he caused you closest friend you've ever had (And in love with them) Family to die and them to suffer? Would you forgive him if he KILLED people?

Why would their be a love triangle in VK if she doesn't love Zero as well? It doesn't make sense...You YuMes don't make sense anymore...
    ZeKi CAN happen! And probably WILL happen with how Kaname is right now...Yuki and Zero ARE equals
    ! She even said she know EVERYTHING about Zero, but NOTHING about Kaname! She KNOWS Zero! The Kaname she knew is gone! He's a totally different person now! And that's why whatever she said when she was human about Kaname most likely changed....

you can think what you like. yuuki says"my kaname."kaname is yuuki's. she never says my zero he isnt hers.

kaname,"my beloved yuuki."kaname loves yuuki only.

yume will happen because yuuki said this way before anything of recent chs "taint me to oniisama." she doesn't care if kaname's hands are tainted. yuuki has always loved kaname and always will. whatever kaname has done is all for yuuki's safety. yuuki and kaname should be together.

its like you want to fight. you better discipline yourself .zero and yuuki cant be equals. yuuki is kaname's fiance a pureblood kuran who wants peace with kaname.

zero doesnt want any peace.

Last edited by Conrad Weller on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:54 am

SassyKnight wrote:We don't really know what Yuki feels for Kaname right now. After what he said to her and Zero about him letting Shizuka out of her cage, we just don't know. She look shocked about what Kaname said, and I don't think she'll forgive Kaname for causing Zero's family to die.

ZeKi CAN happen! And probably WILL happen with how Kaname is right now...Yuki and Zero ARE equals! She even said she know EVERYTHING about Zero, but NOTHING about Kaname! She KNOWS Zero! The Kaname she knew is gone! He's a totally different person now! And that's why whatever she said when she was human about Kaname most likely changed....

SassyKnight... you've been warned. You have no rights to flame us Yume fans on purpose! You are not allowed to break the rules of this forum! And if you ever dare... or double dare... or even a triple dare to think about flaming me or any of my Yume friends and supporters, you'll lose more than just your rep. The mods will have to deal with you. Check mate.

Yuuki and Zero CAN NEVER BE EQUALS... they have absolutely nothing in common. Yuuki wants a peaceful society as much as Kaname does. Zero doesn't want peace at all. Instead, he wants revenge and put an end to Kaname's life as much as Sara wants in order to become queen.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:17 pm

Im not flaming anyone...And it doesn't matter how they see coexistence with vampires...If they love eachother enough it wont matter ^^
    Kikotsukino
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:22 pm

SassyKnight wrote:

You can say Yuuki was crying for Zero?? Give me a break! will you please chill. We should be here to chat in a civil manner. Yuuki was NOT only crying for Zero. She was also crying for Kaname (this is not subject to your pov). She care for Zero... I personally dont deny this fact. She loves Zero (as in someone she grew up with - someone like a family member >>> Yes she does <<< not denying on that end either). Yuuki knows Zero have feelings for her. She understand this... but the problem is she also is very clear on where her feeling lies, who she wants to be with/spend eternity with. She wants to become Zero ALLY again >> "Go back to how things were like BEFORE" << note BEFORE all this mess it was only just friendship. Since Yuuki love Kaname 'over Zero' in a romantic sense...

If she truly loves Zero (or wants to start a relationship with him) She would have done it by now. She would not say to Zero that she believes in Kaname and will go look for him again (when she is done with what's she's doing) >> personally to me this is unconditional love Chapter 79 pretty much confirms where her "true feeling" belongs (aka where her heart belongs to)... Note given by the phrase: "My Kaname" >> she wouldnt say this >> if 'she dont think that Kaname belongs to her" >> she never once said this to Zero. The moment she saw Kaname, she immediately/unconsciously wants to go over to Kaname side. Her feelings for Kaname is uncontrollable >> this is TRUE LOVE. Love will make you feel all sorts of emotions/mixed emotions that 'one cannot control'.

If there is anything needs confessing on Yuuki's end to Zero: Im sure it will be her confessing to Zero she cannot return his feelings, because her heart belongs with Kaname. This chapter pretty much explains the emotions of all 3 characters.

Eg: (arrows indicates Love)
    Yuuki <----> Kaname / Zero ---> Yuuki (one-sided). Yuuki was basically comforting Zero. There wasnt any romance feel in that hug. She even patted Zero's head >> like what happen in arc one that she wish to protect him (someone she grew to care for) but not in a lovers sense.

About us Yumes not making much sense >> that's pretty harsh isnt it. As much as we disagree with Zeki's post. We do this in a proper manner. Be mature and comment how a mature poster would do.

Like any stories that involve LT >> Zero is like a plot device to rival the main pair love >> YUME << by far Yume IS Canon after ch 47. Yuuki feelings is dead clear on who she loves more >> being Kaname << but we dont deny that Zero is special to Yuuki but this is not in a lovers sense!..

Last edited by Kikotsukino on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:24 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Im not flaming anyone...And it doesn't matter how they see coexistence with vampires...If they love eachother enough it wont matter ^^

You are flaming everyone of us Yume fans so don't freaking deny it. If you think that you're not flaming anyone, care to explain me what is this--

SassyKnight wrote:You YuMes don't make sense anymore...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:18 am