Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 Bar_left59%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 Bar_left27%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 Bar_left15%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+67
chacile
kanamekuranlover
Dragonsrose15
Youweremysafeplace*
Li.llium
maraki201
Andre
kanachanimmortal
Falc0n
cocochanXx
lilcuteraindrop
ydnasunako
PurusBloodLamia
Gania
Zero's Lost Cause~
yuki101
Aquasixio
ItsakindaMagic
Shoujo-Zo18
chantelle123457
MissKuran
rosaever
Shiki10
Knightmare
kuransabajabri
shizza24
iiXerxes
DarkRose
nina
Rikana-hime
Yuki Kuran
Bloodredhead
Evil in love
tsl5032
zeki4ever
breezy161
Maria Kuran
Conrad Weller
theangelgirl1992
KuranPrince
zerofan500
Kikotsukino
Yuuki Kuran
SassyKnight
jayashree
thorn
bearcute <3
lililovelilica
Ronnieduh91
Divine Rose
cindrella
zeroyuuki666
audraliann
blackfox
aiko
Katherine
Akaruisama
aya-chan
mariangie
sweetsolace
Zeki008
Trinity
anna
Kanaze-Chan
juliet
nuitetoile21
cleone
71 posters

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

cleone
    cleone
    Human

Humor : Always
    Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 Dropsoa

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 Empty Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by cleone Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been wondering who yuki loves more.
    Yuki's feelings for Kaname: a real love or a brotherly love?
    Yuki's feelings for Zero: a real love or just a pure sympathy?

Though Im already decided on who yuki loves more, I still want to hear your opinions.
    Surprised

KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by KuranPrince Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:24 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Im not flaming anyone...And it doesn't matter how they see coexistence with vampires...If they love eachother enough it wont matter ^^

You are flaming everyone of us Yume fans so don't freaking deny it. If you think that you're not flaming anyone, care to explain me what is this--

SassyKnight wrote:You YuMes don't make sense anymore...

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by aya-chan Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:39 pm

SassyKnight wrote:We don't really know what Yuki feels for Kaname right now. After what he said to her and Zero about him letting Shizuka out of her cage, we just don't know. She look shocked about what Kaname said, and I don't think she'll forgive Kaname for causing Zero's family to die.

About kaname releasing shizuka to get her revenge, aka killing zero's parents

From the bonus chapter volume 8 :
    Shizuka to Ichirou: “He came with me (means her ex-human lover) when I proposed we run away together … but after that … what was waiting for him was…” (means his murder)

In translation, when shizuka escaped from the cage, she escaped with her lover, aka he was still alive, hence kaname did not release her to take revenge on his dead lover while he was still alive.
    Kaname lied when he said he released shizuka for her to get her revenge on kiryu's. it was kaname way of pushing yuuki away from him.

I just wonder when yuuki will find out that he lied.

Would you forgive the one who love if he caused you closest friend you've ever had (And in love with them) Family to die and them to suffer? Would you forgive him if he KILLED people?

In the past, even if his hands were tainted she forgive him and was willing to let herself to be taint too. Since kaname being the one responsable for zero's parents dead is a lie, I guess she would have no problem.

And if you are referring at kaname killing purebloods, I think yuuki's reaction is the last chapter - she called him "my kaname", she wanted to go in his side - is crystal clear that those crimes doesn't count.

Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:58 pm

SassyKnight wrote:We don't really know what Yuki feels for Kaname right now. After what he said to her and Zero about him letting Shizuka out of her cage, we just don't know. She look shocked about what Kaname said, and I don't think she'll forgive Kaname for causing Zero's family to die.

Yuki was crying for Zero, and after going though so MUCH with him, why wouldn't she love him? She cares for Zero so much and doesn't realize her feelings for him. Sooner or later though Yuki WILL confess her true feelings for him, and it is NOT JUST friendship.

Would you forgive the one who love if he caused you closest friend you've ever had (And in love with them) Family to die and them to suffer? Would you forgive him if he KILLED people?

Why would their be a love triangle in VK if she doesn't love Zero as well? It doesn't make sense...You YuMes don't make sense anymore...
    ZeKi CAN happen! And probably WILL happen with how Kaname is right now...Yuki and Zero ARE equals! She even said she know EVERYTHING about Zero, but NOTHING about Kaname! She KNOWS Zero! The Kaname she knew is gone! He's a totally different person now! And that's why whatever she said when she was human about Kaname most likely changed....

You will eat your words...don't run away after that..this is such a great sin/crime you did more than Kaname did in manga..Come here later in the near future to get the execute.... affraid
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:16 pm

That sounds like a threat Evil in Love...Worse than what I said...I didn't even say anything rude..Im 13 you should know Im younger so please be a little nicer! XP
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:25 pm

SassyKnight wrote:That sounds like a threat Evil in Love...Worse than what I said...I didn't even say anything rude..Im 13 you should know Im younger so please be a little nicer! XP

I noticed you from your posts that you are not over 15 or 18...It is not a threat but it's A JOKE..as Sara (Hino) said to you Zero...and When Zero reacted with her words, accused Kaname, his "great sin"....so exaggerated. As you said to Kaname and Yuuki blabla, and if they didn't be like you said, would say something? ..It seems you don't read it though. <<< It's such a criminal thought. scratch You will eat your words..I just tell you not to run away or stop reading VK before that.

PS. The more we are nice to younger people, the more we get overboard, so we, older people (than them), have to hold them back sometime.

Last edited by Evil in love on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:31 pm

SassyKnight wrote:That sounds like a threat Evil in Love...Worse than what I said...I didn't even say anything rude..Im 13 you should know Im younger so please be a little nicer! XP

Even if you have 13 yrs old, is not an excuse for you to not read manga throughfuly. If You would have read you would have know that shizuka's lover was still alive when she escaped from the cage. Facts confirmed by shizuka:

Shizuka to Ichirou: “He came with me (means her ex-human lover) when I proposed we run away together … but after that … what was waiting for him was…” (means his murder)

And you wouldn't have came with comments like

SassyKnight wrote:
    We don't really know what Yuki feels for Kaname right now. After what he said to her and Zero about him letting Shizuka out of her cage, we just don't know. She look shocked about what Kaname said, and I don't think she'll forgive Kaname for causing Zero's family to die.
    or

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:36 pm

aya-chan wrote:

Even if you have 13 yrs old, is not an excuse for you to not read manga throughfuly. If You would have read you would have know that shizuka's lover was still alive when she escaped from the cage. Facts confirmed by shizuka:

And you wouldn't have came with comments like

SassyKnight wrote:
    We don't really know what Yuki feels for Kaname right now. After what he said to her and Zero about him letting Shizuka out of her cage, we just don't know. She look shocked about what Kaname said, and I don't think she'll forgive Kaname for causing Zero's family to die.
    or
    i think i have agry with aya-can on this one you are being kina rude to us yumes ( no offence intended)
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Kikotsukino wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:

Yuki was crying for Zero, and after going though so MUCH with him, why wouldn't she love him? She cares for Zero so much and doesn't realize her feelings for him. Sooner or later though Yuki WILL confess her true feelings for him, and it is NOT JUST friendship.

Why would their be a love triangle in VK if she doesn't love Zero as well? It doesn't make sense...You YuMes don't make sense anymore...
    ZeKi CAN happen! And probably WILL happen with how Kaname is right now...Yuki and Zero ARE equals! She even said she know EVERYTHING about Zero, but NOTHING about Kaname! She KNOWS Zero! The Kaname she knew is gone! He's a totally different person now! And that's why whatever she said when she was human about Kaname most likely changed....

You can say Yuuki was crying for Zero?? Give me a break! will you please chill. We should be here to chat in a civil manner. Yuuki was NOT only crying for Zero. She was also crying for Kaname (this is not subject to your pov). She care for Zero... I personally dont deny this fact. She loves Zero (as in someone she grew up with - someone like a family member >>> Yes she does <<< not denying on that end either). Yuuki knows Zero have feelings for her. She understand this... but the problem is she also is very clear on where her feeling lies, who she wants to be with/spend eternity with. She wants to become Zero ALLY again >> "Go back to how things were like BEFORE" << note BEFORE all this mess it was only just friendship. Since Yuuki love Kaname 'over Zero' in a romantic sense...

If she truly loves Zero (or wants to start a relationship with him) She would have done it by now. She would not say to Zero that she believes in Kaname and will go look for him again (when she is done with what's she's doing) >> personally to me this is unconditional love Chapter 79 pretty much confirms where her "true feeling" belongs (aka where her heart belongs to)... Note given by the phrase: "My Kaname" >> she wouldnt say this >> if 'she dont think that Kaname belongs to her" >> she never once said this to Zero. The moment she saw Kaname, she immediately/unconsciously wants to go over to Kaname side. Her feelings for Kaname is uncontrollable >> this is TRUE LOVE. Love will make you feel all sorts of emotions/mixed emotions that 'one cannot control'.

If there is anything needs confessing on Yuuki's end to Zero: Im sure it will be her confessing to Zero she cannot return his feelings, because her heart belongs with Kaname. This chapter pretty much explains the emotions of all 3 characters.

Eg: (arrows indicates Love)
    Yuuki <----> Kaname / Zero ---> Yuuki (one-sided). Yuuki was basically comforting Zero. There wasnt any romance feel in that hug. She even patted Zero's head >> like what happen in arc one that she wish to protect him (someone she grew to care for) but not in a lovers sense.

About us Yumes not making much sense >> that's pretty harsh isnt it. As much as we disagree with Zeki's post. We do this in a proper manner. Be mature and comment how a mature poster would do.

Like any stories that involve LT >> Zero is like a plot device to rival the main pair love >> YUME << by far Yume IS Canon after ch 47. Yuuki feelings is dead clear on who she loves more >> being Kaname << but we dont deny that Zero is special to Yuuki but this is not in a lovers sense!..

sFun_hailbig Simply I have nothing more to add!

Just only that I'm thrilled from Yuuki in this chapter!!!! bouncing

iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:33 pm

As much as you want to say it's only sibling love...WE DON'T KNOW....we aren't hino. after that chapter, I can see that zeki is once again a possibility. Don't say it isnt, because both pairings are. IMO I can't see it ending with yume and I'm not saying that just because I'm a zeki fan. I just don't see it ending that way..but again, I'm not hino and neither are any of you. So you can't always assume you're right. I respect your opinions but don't say these things like they're official.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Okay everyone lets be calm. We're mature adults (or i hope we are) so lets have a mature discussion. Bashing/trollish comments towards others in the fandom, isn't deemed as being mature or following the rules of the forum. So please calm down and be more aware of what you are saying, otherwise you could find further actions taken by the staff here.

@Sassyknight: Your comment was a general one at all the Yume fandom, so can be seen as bashing that fandom. By saying "Yumes make no sense" insinuates that what is being said by them is wrong. Please remember everyone has their own views on the manga and its events. Just because someones comments are different from yours doesn't mean that its wrong. Lets all resepct the other persons views. So be more aware of how your words may come across to others. You may not have been aware how it would be seen, but i suggest taking greater care in what you say, as to avoid further arguements and misunderstandings.

@Evil in love: Your comment was made as a joke, but to some it came across differently, so just be a little more careful in how you word things, to clear any misunderstandings from others in the furture.

So lets carry on the discussion, but remeber play nice and respect others opinions and views!

Last edited by Bloodredhead on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:31 pm

aya-chan wrote:

About kaname releasing shizuka to get her revenge, aka killing zero's parents

In translation, when shizuka escaped from the cage, she escaped with her lover, aka he was still alive, hence kaname did not release her to take revenge on his dead lover while he was still alive.
    Kaname lied when he said he released shizuka for her to get her revenge on kiryu's. it was kaname way of pushing yuuki away from him.

I just wonder when yuuki will find out that he lied.

In the past, even if his hands were tainted she forgive him and was willing to let herself to be taint too. Since kaname being the one responsable for zero's parents dead is a lie, I guess she would have no problem.

And if you are referring at kaname killing purebloods, I think yuuki's reaction is the last chapter - she called him "my kaname", she wanted to go in his side - is crystal clear that those crimes doesn't count.

Aya-chan, that was very brilliant. Not only that I love your comment, but your deductions on volume 8's bonus chapter shows undeniable proof of Kaname's innocence. That shows undeniable proof that Kaname isn't responsible for murdering Zero's parents. Call me insane, but I think Rido (Yuuki's evil uncle and Shizuka's ex-fiance) was responsible for murdering Zero's parents-- thus, adding Shizuka's lover on the Hunters' list to be killed and having her to murder Zero's parents and turning the future vampire hunter ino whom he is today.

Kikotsukino wrote:You can say Yuuki was crying for Zero?? Give me a break! will you please chill. We should be here to chat in a civil manner. Yuuki was NOT only crying for Zero. She was also crying for Kaname (this is not subject to your pov). She care for Zero... I personally dont deny this fact. She loves Zero (as in someone she grew up with - someone like a family member >>> Yes she does <<< not denying on that end either). Yuuki knows Zero have feelings for her. She understand this... but the problem is she also is very clear on where her feeling lies, who she wants to be with/spend eternity with. She wants to become Zero ALLY again >> "Go back to how things were like BEFORE" << note BEFORE all this mess it was only just friendship. Since Yuuki love Kaname 'over Zero' in a romantic sense...

If she truly loves Zero (or wants to start a relationship with him) She would have done it by now. She would not say to Zero that she believes in Kaname and will go look for him again (when she is done with what's she's doing) >> personally to me this is unconditional love Chapter 79 pretty much confirms where her "true feeling" belongs (aka where her heart belongs to)... Note given by the phrase: "My Kaname" >> she wouldnt say this >> if 'she dont think that Kaname belongs to her" >> she never once said this to Zero. The moment she saw Kaname, she immediately/unconsciously wants to go over to Kaname side. Her feelings for Kaname is uncontrollable >> this is TRUE LOVE. Love will make you feel all sorts of emotions/mixed emotions that 'one cannot control'.

If there is anything needs confessing on Yuuki's end to Zero: Im sure it will be her confessing to Zero she cannot return his feelings, because her heart belongs with Kaname. This chapter pretty much explains the emotions of all 3 characters.

Eg: (arrows indicates Love)
    Yuuki <----> Kaname / Zero ---> Yuuki (one-sided). Yuuki was basically comforting Zero. There wasnt any romance feel in that hug. She even patted Zero's head >> like what happen in arc one that she wish to protect him (someone she grew to care for) but not in a lovers sense.

About us Yumes not making much sense >> that's pretty harsh isnt it. As much as we disagree with Zeki's post. We do this in a proper manner. Be mature and comment how a mature poster would do.

Like any stories that involve LT >> Zero is like a plot device to rival the main pair love >> YUME << by far Yume IS Canon after ch 47. Yuuki feelings is dead clear on who she loves more >> being Kaname << but we dont deny that Zero is special to Yuuki but this is not in a lovers sense!...

Kiko... you deserve a whole lot more than just an epic stamp of approval. If Nina loves your comment, I love your comment! Let's all hope the three main characters co-exist and defeat that twisted wench Sara off the face of the earth.
    Shiki10
    Human

Post by Shiki10 Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:45 pm

This manga is going to end in either a neither or a Zeki, but leaning quite a bit more towards a Zeki ending.

At the beginning, I was the biggest Yume fan ever, but then I started to read between the lines. Hino would drop subtle hints about the darkness surrounding Kaname (i.e. the conversation between Shizuka and Kaname when he killed her). He is a manipulative, powerful, and dark character even though he believes his intentions to be pure. He will do anything to accomplish his objectives.

Zero has always hated Kaname because he knew that Kaname was this way from the beginning. Remember, Zero is incredibly intelligent like Kaname and can read between the lines a lot more than Yuuki.

Yuuki left Zero when she became a pureblood to protect both Zero and Kaname. She knew that Kaname loved her deeply and had become the thing that Zero hated the most. She had no choice but to leave. It's what Zero wanted her to do.

Now, we're beginning to see that Zero still loves Yuuki and Yuuki still loves him dearly. Yuuki was crying for him at the end of this chapter. Now, I honestly believe that the bond between Zero and Yuuki is stronger than the bond between Yuuki and Kaname. I think that Yuuki feels like she betrayed Zero. She finally realizes just how much she hurt Zero. Now that she understands what Kaname did to Zero as well, I don't think Yuuki will forgive Kaname.

This manga will end with Kaname dying most likely by Zero's hands, possibly Yuuki's. It is called Vampire Knight because of Zero. Despite being forced to hate the purebloods, I think that Zero is going to be the one that ends up stopping the violence and bringing the humans and vampires together because of his love for Yuuki. He's the key to this whole story.

iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Shiki10 wrote:This manga is going to end in either a neither or a Zeki, but leaning quite a bit more towards a Zeki ending.

At the beginning, I was the biggest Yume fan ever, but then I started to read between the lines. Hino would drop subtle hints about the darkness surrounding Kaname (i.e. the conversation between Shizuka and Kaname when he killed her). He is a manipulative, powerful, and dark character even though he believes his intentions to be pure. He will do anything to accomplish his objectives.

Zero has always hated Kaname because he knew that Kaname was this way from the beginning. Remember, Zero is incredibly intelligent like Kaname and can read between the lines a lot more than Yuuki.

Yuuki left Zero when she became a pureblood to protect both Zero and Kaname. She knew that Kaname loved her deeply and had become the thing that Zero hated the most. She had no choice but to leave. It's what Zero wanted her to do.

Now, we're beginning to see that Zero still loves Yuuki and Yuuki still loves him dearly. Yuuki was crying for him at the end of this chapter. Now, I honestly believe that the bond between Zero and Yuuki is stronger than the bond between Yuuki and Kaname. I think that Yuuki feels like she betrayed Zero. She finally realizes just how much she hurt Zero. Now that she understands what Kaname did to Zero as well, I don't think Yuuki will forgive Kaname.

This manga will end with Kaname dying most likely by Zero's hands, possibly Yuuki's. It is called Vampire Knight because of Zero. Despite being forced to hate the purebloods, I think that Zero is going to be the one that ends up stopping the violence and bringing the humans and vampires together because of his love for Yuuki. He's the key to this whole story.

I couldn't have said it any better...I mean..how could yuuki still be perfectly in love with kaname when she just found out he caused zero's parents to die..and zero is extremely important to her. I'm sorry yumes but yuuki being ok with kaname after that is not what I can see happening.
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Oh and btw..you guys say these are our own opinions but every time me and sassyknight say anything, you just keep telling us we're wrong. You say we're wrong when we say yuuki loves zero romantically too.. It's not WRONG. it's an opinion. The mangaka is matsuri hino. She's the only one that knows yuuki's true feelings. You guys can think those two are like siblings all you want but you don't need to keep saying we're wrong every time we say we disagree.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:53 pm

iiXerxes wrote:Oh and btw..you guys say these are our own opinions but every time me and sassyknight say anything, you just keep telling us we're wrong. You say we're wrong when we say yuuki loves zero romantically too.. It's not WRONG. it's an opinion. The mangaka is matsuri hino. She's the only one that knows yuuki's true feelings. You guys can think those two are like siblings all you want but you don't need to keep saying we're wrong every time we say we disagree.

And you how many times exactly must repeat over and over again the exact same thing without adding anything new????

And do not double posting ... it is against the rules. If you want to add something more use the "edit" button.

iiXerxes wrote:
    Shiki10 wrote:This manga is going to end in either a neither or a Zeki, but leaning quite a bit more towards a Zeki ending.

I couldn't have said it any better...I mean..how could yuuki still be perfectly in love with kaname when she just found out he caused zero's parents to die..and zero is extremely important to her. I'm sorry yumes but yuuki being ok with kaname after that is not what I can see happening.

Are we reading the same manga? I just wonder lol

Unfortunately Razz even after that Yuuki still loves Kaname!

I remember some comments regarding the end of the previous chapter, stating that Yuuki’s reaction to Kaname’s appearance would shed light to her feelings about the two boys. So what happened now? Aren’t Yuuki’s feelings enough revealing? Isn’t crystal clear in which side she still is EVEN after the “big revelation” of Kaname’s secret???
    Yuuki wasn’t there when Zero deemed Kaname as the filthier being who destroyed his everything? I think it was Yuuki …

So what Yuuki did at once she saw Kaname in front of her? She thought >>

“MY KANAME … IS HERE … I must go to him” >> and she’s doing it! Zero had to grab her arm strongly –to the extent of pained her- to stop her and make her realise that the Kaname in front of her wasn’t the real thing but an alter-ego of him!
    So what exactly of this isn’t screaming Yuuki’s love for Kaname? Didn’t she start running to Kaname’s side? Doesn’t this signify which side she CHOSE?

From what I can see Zero’s words had no influence on her … that pretty much settles the supposedly dilemma of whom Yuuki loves, not that I had any doubt, but it is nice as a reminder haha. The moment she saw Kaname everything were wiped off of her head. She even reveals what probably wished all that long that they were separated >> to came to her and take her away as he did in the 1st arc. Her sadness on her face from this realization tells everything.

Additionally even when Kaname tells her such words with the intention to crush her feelings once again, and on top of that confirms his involvement in Zero’s tragedy (even if we know that this must be a lie) … what she does? She is stopping Zero from shooting Kaname!

And in the end despite everything, despite that Zero hugging her … her mind is still glued on Kaname >>

Yuuki: I seem to finally understand…if I go back to the root of everything, I’ll find myself there. (i.e., everything must have happened because of me) And therefore, I must stop Kaname.

Viz Kaname and Zero failed, once again miserably, to persuade her that what he said was true … she doesn’t believe that he changed … on the contrary believes that everything that he has done and still does is for HER … << this must be answer and to some “interpretations” that Kaname isn’t doing everything for Yuuki but for a vague goal lol.

So where exactly all of that could be in favour of Zeki potentiality I could never understand! Cuz in the end of the day, what it counts is Yuuki’s feelings which are firmly and unchanged. Therefore I can hardly see how this would change in the future since not even Kaname’s rejection and Zero’s drama couldn’t change them!

IMO Hino is using a shoujo cliché here … the boy that the heroine is in love with is pushing her away for her sake … unselfishly putting his own feelings aside for her own good. >> “My lovely Yuuki” and he is reaching out his hand >> this almost could destroy his facade … thus he closes his fist and goes on with his hurtful words.
    So Yuuki’s role will be to realise that –as we saw from her last line- and preventing it, saving synchronously her “prince”!

If we look it and from another angle …

- IF Yuuki’s feelings weren’t so strong, clear and unwavering for Kaname why he puts so much effort to crush them huh?

- IF Zero didn’t know where Yuuki stands why he forcefully trying to stop her for going to Kaname?

- IF Yuuki doesn’t love Kaname why Takuma says to him that Yuuki still believes in him and suggest taking her away and leaving?

And I still wonder … what Yuuki must do to convince that everything she has said till now about Kaname IS TRUE?

I guess even if she has Kaname’s triplets some fans would go on saying … but she can’t love Kaname!? Razz

Well someone has to see Kaname through Yuuki’s eyes to understand her feelings.

Personally if I was a Zeki fan I would be very devastated from Yuuki’s stance there lol

Last edited by nina on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 pm

iiXerxes wrote:Oh and btw..you guys say these are our own opinions but every time me and sassyknight say anything, you just keep telling us we're wrong. You say we're wrong when we say yuuki loves zero romantically too.. It's not WRONG. it's an opinion. The mangaka is matsuri hino. She's the only one that knows yuuki's true feelings. You guys can think those two are like siblings all you want but you don't need to keep saying we're wrong every time we say we disagree.

when we said that yuuki think at zero as a siblings/childhood friend we showed evidence.

chapter 25, volume 6 - yuuki thoughts about zero -

Though he really was acting strange I wonder what happened in his dream. Zero, I wonder how he felt about my reaction. But Zero and I are like siblings...Childhood friends--best friends. Four years ago when I had met Zero, who was hurt I wanted to cherrish him. He's precious to me.

Can you showed me the evidence where yuuki state that she thinks at zero as a lover? *and please, no read between the lines*

For example, look at the thoughts yuuki have for kaname:

1. Even if I’m betrayed It’s okay (chap.23)

2. Kaname-sama I love you … I love you … You are the beginning of my world and everything in that world … (chap.26)

3. I will do anything if it’s for Kaname-sama … those words that I uttered were not lies … because that is my wish… (chap.26)

4. Kaname: Do you want to become a vampire Yuuki, live for eternity by my side?
    Yuuki: My wish is … YES … words that I’ve always been wishing to hear … (chap.26)

5. If it’s him … even if he betrays me my feelings for him would never change … I’ve liked Kaname-senpai the most since 10 years ago … I’ve always liked him … whenever I think of that ΜΑΝ my mind will whirl full with thoughts of him so much that I could lose myself … (<<< she’s saying these words TO ZERO!!!!)

Whether he is a vampire or not it doesn’t actually matter … No matter how grim a situation Kaname-senpai is in … he always puts me before anything else! He is that kind of person … (chap. 32)

6. How could I hate you (for Kaname) … That’s absolutely not possible … Whether is from the past or right now I’ve always liked you most! … I could never find a reason to hate Kaname-sama … even if Kaname was like the vampire who wanted to bite me … even if they are both vampires (<< in front of ZERO again) (chap.32)

7. Is it really ok for me to LOVE YOU? (chap. 33)

8. I want it … I only want this man’s blood … (chap. 36)

9. There must be something wrong with me. Because for all this time I’VE BEEN IN LOVE with my brother. (chap. 36)

10. This gentle shadow … I just want to be captured by him (chap. 41)

11. My heart skipped a little bit … just from seeing his eyes when he turned to talk with me (chap. 49)

12. I feel that just having you hold my hand like this … is enough to make me happy … (chap. 49)

13. Even if you’re tainted … I don’t mind … Please taint me too oniisama … I love your hands … tainted or not … and if you’re to be branded as a sinful and tainted vampire then … then I want to fall down with you to the farthest depths! (chap.49)

14. When I think of him I feel so much love and such sadness … is it a bad thing that the same feeling makes me want to latch into his throat and devour his blood and even his life to taste his feelings in it? … My WHOLE conscience is filled with this need … (chap. 51)

15. His neck … his beautiful pale neck … when I think of it I want to tear into it with my fangs … I want to bask deeply in the taste of his blood, in that flowing crimson filled, with his feelings melted in it … those are without a doubt my feelings … (chap. 51)

16. I want to be by your side FOREVER … (chap. 51)

17. Oniisama I feel the same as you … I would welcome anything you felt like doing me … My oniisama … so strong and so beautiful … How is it possible that you are MINE? (chap. 52)

18. Suddenly I was told that EVERYTHING I TRULY WANTED was always MINE from the start …
    What are you saying? You want what? If you want you can eat ALL OF HIM. Isn’t that what YOU WANT? If you don’t devour what you desire you’ll be driven insane. I’m still so far, I can’t even think of saying we’re equal. But the vampire inside of me doesn’t care … THIS DESIRE IS SO PURE IT CAN’T BE HIDDEN…
    He returned Artemis … I was allowed to see a glimpse of the past … HE IS TELLING ME THAT I CAN CHANGE … (CHAP.66)

19. FINALLY I faced him as an EQUAL … and now we can start again from here (chap. 67)

20. There is no way we can be separate like this … I can’t stand this … Let me go … He said that we’ll go through a long journey together… and after I thought I would be moving forward from now on with him… And this time I want him to engrave the time we have been spending together in his memories (chap. 68)

21. Restrained by the hunters’ … but my heart is bound far away … (chap. 69)

22. After this I will follow you Kaname … (chap.69)

23. My reason for holding the fort is … (chap. 70)

24. When our eyes met…Kaname…my Kaname is right over there…and I must follow him… (chap 79)

25. You are not here to take me away like before, right? (chap79

I have showed you yuuki's words or inner thoughts about kaname, can you showed me yuuki's thought about zero, which should have at least half of intensity? *please no read between the lines*

What I had writen above is the reason I believe in YUME, and not in zeki.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Personally, I don't buy that at all. Zero is not the key to this whole story. Just because it's called Vampire Knight doesn't mean it's because of Zero. And come to think of it, Kaname is the CORE to the entire Vampire Knight series. Although it's your opinion and all that jazz, Shiki10, but you're completely wrong about Kaname. Kaname isn't a manipulative, powerful, and dark character. He's just a pureblood vampire who wants not only to co-exist with humans, but also fight for a peaceful co-existence to both races and for the love of his flesh and blood/fiancee Yuuki Kuran. The only two persons who are manipulative, powerful, and dark characters are Rido (Yuuki's evil uncle) and the same person who've used her own blood and control the vampires in causing havoc in and outside Cross Academy-- Sara Shirabuki.

Second of all, I have to disagree with Zero & Yuuki's bond being stronger than Kaname & Yuuki's bond. Yuuki Kuran was in love with Kaname and they both share the common bond like their parents. Kaname & Yuuki have made thier vows to marry each other... just like their parents. A few years later after Rido had murdered Yuuki's father Haruka while his wife, Juuri, sacrificed her life by sealing away her powers. Yuuki has no memories except Kaname had saved her life from a bad vampire. Her love for Kaname was reunited. 10 years later (4 years after she met her childhood friend and sibling figure Zero [both living with their foster father Kaien]), Kaname had to break Yuuki's seal and becomes a pureblood vampire once more. If he wasn't around and Yuuki remains human, her sanity would have been out of control.

Back to the current chapter-- I personally don't think Yuuki is crying for Zero at the end. Evidently, she's crying for Kaname because she knows in her heart that he's completely innocent and not responsible for murdering the hunter's parents. Shizuka was responsible for murdering Zero's parents after Rido setting up the hunters to kill his ex-fiancee's lover. Kaname had to create a lie, letting everyone to think that he's responsible for the mess. Yuuki has been in love with Kaname ever since day one and only sees Zero as just good friends and wants to become his ally... not lovers. She doesn't mind if Kaname's hands are tainted or not... THAT'S true love. All that Yuuki ever wants in her life is to be way it was before-- as Zero's friend, ally, and a part of Kaien's family-- and as Kaname's equal and soulmate. Let's not forget the moment that Kaname have given very special gift he have given to Yuuki... the rose resin.

This manga will end with Zero (if he doesn't fall into Level-E) accepting Yuuki's true nature and become friends while living happily with Maria... while Kaname & Yuuki become happily married and have twins, and watching the rose garden to blossom on its 10th year. I proudly assume that Matsuri Hino is breaking the gender barrier and proves that not all males can be knights in shining armor. Yuuki Kuran is the Vampire Knight because of her determination to share the same dream that her fiance Kaname, her mother Juuri and foster father Kaien had always wanted in life-- a peaceful society for vampires and humans to co-exist. She's not just Kaname's equal and soulmate, but also has the courage, persevearance, and a very strong will to fight. Let's all hope that Yuuki kick Sara's ass for manipulating her Night Class and poisoning both Kaname and Zero's minds.

Last edited by KuranPrince on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:11 pm

aya-chan wrote:

when we said that yuuki think at zero as a siblings/childhood friend we showed evidence.

Though he really was acting strange I wonder what happened in his dream. Zero, I wonder how he felt about my reaction. But Zero and I are like siblings...Childhood friends--best friends. Four years ago when I had met Zero, who was hurt I wanted to cherrish him. He's precious to me.

Can you showed me the evidence where yuuki state that she thinks at zero as a lover? *and please, no read between the lines*

2. Kaname-sama I love you … I love you … You are the beginning of my world and everything in that world … (chap.26)

3. I will do anything if it’s for Kaname-sama … those words that I uttered were not lies … because that is my wish… (chap.26)

Yuuki: My wish is … YES … words that I’ve always been wishing to hear … (chap.26)

5. If it’s him … even if he betrays me my feelings for him would never change … I’ve liked Kaname-senpai the most since 10 years ago … I’ve always liked him … whenever I think of that ΜΑΝ my mind will whirl full with thoughts of him so much that I could lose myself … (<<< she’s saying these words TO ZERO!!!!)

Whether he is a vampire or not it doesn’t actually matter … No matter how grim a situation Kaname-senpai is in … he always puts me before anything else! He is that kind of person … (chap. 32)

6. How could I hate you (for Kaname) … That’s absolutely not possible … Whether is from the past or right now I’ve always liked you most! … I could never find a reason to hate Kaname-sama … even if Kaname was like the vampire who wanted to bite me … even if they are both vampires (<< in front of ZERO again) (chap.32)

9. There must be something wrong with me. Because for all this time I’VE BEEN IN LOVE with my brother. (chap. 36)

11. My heart skipped a little bit … just from seeing his eyes when he turned to talk with me (chap. 49)

12. I feel that just having you hold my hand like this … is enough to make me happy … (chap. 49)

13. Even if you’re tainted … I don’t mind … Please taint me too oniisama … I love your hands … tainted or not … and if you’re to be branded as a sinful and tainted vampire then … then I want to fall down with you to the farthest depths! (chap.49)

14. When I think of him I feel so much love and such sadness … is it a bad thing that the same feeling makes me want to latch into his throat and devour his blood and even his life to taste his feelings in it? … My WHOLE conscience is filled with this need … (chap. 51)

15. His neck … his beautiful pale neck … when I think of it I want to tear into it with my fangs … I want to bask deeply in the taste of his blood, in that flowing crimson filled, with his feelings melted in it … those are without a doubt my feelings … (chap. 51)

17. Oniisama I feel the same as you … I would welcome anything you felt like doing me … My oniisama … so strong and so beautiful … How is it possible that you are MINE? (chap. 52)

18. Suddenly I was told that EVERYTHING I TRULY WANTED was always MINE from the start …
    What are you saying? You want what? If you want you can eat ALL OF HIM. Isn’t that what YOU WANT? If you don’t devour what you desire you’ll be driven insane. I’m still so far, I can’t even think of saying we’re equal. But the vampire inside of me doesn’t care … THIS DESIRE IS SO PURE IT CAN’T BE HIDDEN…
    He returned Artemis … I was allowed to see a glimpse of the past … HE IS TELLING ME THAT I CAN CHANGE … (CHAP.66)

19. FINALLY I faced him as an EQUAL … and now we can start again from here (chap. 67)

20. There is no way we can be separate like this … I can’t stand this … Let me go … He said that we’ll go through a long journey together… and after I thought I would be moving forward from now on with him… And this time I want him to engrave the time we have been spending together in his memories (chap. 68)

24. When our eyes met…Kaname…my Kaname is right over there…and I must follow him… (chap 79)

I have showed you yuuki's words or inner thoughts about kaname, can you showed me yuuki's thought about zero, which should have at least half of intensity? *please no read between the lines*

How many volumes of hard core Yume evidence is that? so if there is an equal Zeki love that we (as yume) tend to ignore in purpose can we please have the equivalent clues and quotes...

Aya my salutes and bounds sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig For this marvelous and time consuming job that you did adding all of these quotes that i read again and again as it is truly all unique elements of love between the couple. splendid work thanks so much!!
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Because every time I say something about these being our own opinions, its like you ignore it...This is for OPINIONS...so stop trying to prove us wrong with everything we say. No matter what you show me, I believe that yuuki's feelings have changed over time. I think yuuki did feel like zero was a brother to her when she was human but after she became a vampire, I feel like there's more to her feelings for zero now. So can we leave it at that? I'm not trying to sound mean again or annoying from posting the same things over and over. I just want you yumes to let us zekis think what we want and let us have our opinions instead of having to comment on every little thing we say.

and the reasons why I believe in Zeki are because Yuuki seems to understand zero best and zero obviously still loves her. The fact that yuuki wants to build up her relationship with zero again and the fact that she drank his blood and everything shows that there's still hope for it. I feel as if yuuki and zero have been through the most together and understand each other the most. Yuuki herself said she knows so much about zero but nothing about kaname. I just feel like after them being together for so long, they should be together at the end. and this is my OPINION. So don't reply saying I'm wrong. You can think I'm wrong but you don't need to say it.

also I can see yuuki starting to be more comfortable with zero in the most recent chapters. Zero seems to be opening up to her more as well. He said himself that he never thought yuuki betrayed him or anything. That shows us hope too.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:59 pm

juliet wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

How many volumes of hard core Yume evidence is that? so if there is an equal Zeki love that we (as yume) tend to ignore in purpose can we please have the equivalent clues and quotes...

Aya my salutes and bounds sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig For this marvelous and time consuming job that you did adding all of these quotes that i read again and again as it is truly all unique elements of love between the couple. splendid work thanks so much!!

Let me just sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig to Yumish epicness! hahaha

Marvellous work dear aya! *applause*
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:01 pm

iiXerxes wrote:Because every time I say something about these being our own opinions, its like you ignore it...This is for OPINIONS...so stop trying to prove us wrong with everything we say. No matter what you show me, I believe that yuuki's feelings have changed over time. I think yuuki did feel like zero was a brother to her when she was human but after she became a vampire, I feel like there's more to her feelings for zero now. So can we leave it at that? I'm not trying to sound mean again or annoying from posting the same things over and over. I just want you yumes to let us zekis think what we want and let us have our opinions instead of having to comment on every little thing we say.

and the reasons why I believe in Zeki are because Yuuki seems to understand zero best and zero obviously still loves her. The fact that yuuki wants to build up her relationship with zero again and the fact that she drank his blood and everything shows that there's still hope for it. I feel as if yuuki and zero have been through the most together and understand each other the most. Yuuki herself said she knows so much about zero but nothing about kaname. I just feel like after them being together for so long, they should be together at the end. and this is my OPINION. So don't reply saying I'm wrong. You can think I'm wrong but you don't need to say it.

also I can see yuuki starting to be more comfortable with zero in the most recent chapters. Zero seems to be opening up to her more as well. He said himself that he never thought yuuki betrayed him or anything. That shows us hope too.

well I said to myself, that I will not say anything to your opinion, but... In topic how far do you know VK: you wrote that you don't really read chapter 47-69, I can only assume because these chapter were concentrated on Yuuki and Kaname relationship. Please don't feel offended, but it's good to know the whole story, before you will take part in discussion about KanamexZeroxYuuki relationship.
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:21 pm

rosaever wrote:well I said to myself, that I will not say anything to your opinion, but... In topic how far do you know VK: you wrote that you don't really read chapter 47-69, I can only assume because these chapter were concentrated on Yuuki and Kaname relationship. Please don't feel offended, but it's good to know the whole story, before you will take part in discussion about KanamexZeroxYuuki relationship.

While that's part of the reason (about yume in those chapters) its not really. When i finished the anime and then started checking out the manga, it was updated to around chapter 69. That's the thing with me sometimes...when I look at a manga for a show I've watched, i usually look at the most recent stuff. But I will admit, i did read a decent amount of the chapters in between. I read a bit about kaname's past, saw most of the yume scenes, saw the whole ball after yuuki left zero. basically the things i need to read are things about aidou's father being killed by kaname and all that stuff around there. I think it was around the time yuuki was going back to the academy. but in the way of the kanamexzeroxyuuki relationship, I know a fairly good amount.

and I respect you not having to comment on my opinion..
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Because every time I say something about these being our own opinions, its like you ignore it...This is for OPINIONS...so stop trying to prove us wrong with everything we say. No matter what you show me, I believe that yuuki's feelings have changed over time. I think yuuki did feel like zero was a brother to her when she was human but after she became a vampire, I feel like there's more to her feelings for zero now. So can we leave it at that? I'm not trying to sound mean again or annoying from posting the same things over and over. I just want you yumes to let us zekis think what we want and let us have our opinions instead of having to comment on every little thing we say.

Yes Xerxes, I understand what you say but from the moment that you participate in a discussion and you are challenging other points of view shouldn’t you be prepared to counter back facts with facts?
    Because since we are referring about things that happened in the past, are canon and can be found in the manga, then the discussion revolves around facts and not opinion (I mean its natural to be heading towards that direction and it should be in order to be enlighten and beneficial to all parts –IMO).

Now about the future, yes you are entitled to believe whatever you like; you want Zeki, Zeki I am with you (that’s another subject), but in the same respect all other members are entitled to their opinion (and they can even back it up, why not?)

but in order to face and to discuss points of view that belong to the past you must provide the equivalent evidence if you want your opinion to have the equivalent weight for all of us to consider and not to be ignored as you mentioned.

I post this notice with a friendly attitude, if you do not wish to enroll into a debate you are welcome and free to join the zeki fanclub where you can cheer your favorite couple without mercy and without interference from yume members.

This is the debate section though and all fans are welcome to debate each other’s views but with respect to each other, with proofs or even equivalent estimations about the future. That’s the enjoyment of every dialogue and the purpose of discussing; the more that you can support your posts through evidence the more a dialogue is interestingly enhanced. Thank you for your reading.
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:49 pm

juliet wrote:Yes Xerxes, I understand what you say but from the moment that you participate in a discussion and you are challenging other points of view shouldn’t you be prepared to counter back facts with facts?
    Because since we are referring about things that happened in the past, are canon and can be found in the manga, then the discussion revolves around facts and not opinion (I mean its natural to be heading towards that direction and it should be in order to be enlighten and beneficial to all parts –IMO).

Now about the future, yes you are entitled to believe whatever you like; you want Zeki, Zeki I am with you (that’s another subject), but in the same respect all other members are entitled to their opinion (and they can even back it up, why not?)

but in order to face and to discuss points of view that belong to the past you must provide the equivalent evidence if you want your opinion to have the equivalent weight for all of us to consider and not to be ignored as you mentioned.

I post this notice with a friendly attitude, if you do not wish to enroll into a debate you are welcome and free to join the zeki fanclub where you can cheer your favorite couple without mercy and without interference from yume members.

This is the debate section though and all fans are welcome to debate each other’s views but with respect to each other, with proofs or even equivalent estimations about the future. That’s the enjoyment of every dialogue and the purpose of discussing; the more that you can support your posts through evidence the more a dialogue is interestingly enhanced. Thank you for your reading.

I guess you're right.. I just hope you guys don't think I'm some annoying zeki fan only here to talk crap about you guys. I just wanted to see that you could respect opinions. I felt as if most of you werent. I tried not to sound mean or annoying but I guess that failed... heh. I don't mind getting comments on my opinion as long as you're not saying I'm wrong because none of us are wrong here. Some of us just see it from a different point of view. So I don't mind discussing opinions or facts as long as we don't start arguments over it. ^_^; I completely respect your opinions and will keep doing so if everyone else respects each others : ) well..u say we're not always talking about opinions tho...so I'll respect whatever you say whether it's opinion or fact XD

(god this is the most i've ever said the word "opinion" in my life..sorry XD )
    MissKuran
    MissKuran
    Human

Post by MissKuran Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:12 pm

I think Yuuki loves Kaname more. I think she only has the brother feeling for zero. And that she doesn't really love him in that way. I mean, if Yuuki helps Zero it is always in a way I would help my brother but with Kaname it looks really different like she is in love.
    chantelle123457
    chantelle123457
    Human

Post by chantelle123457 Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:06 am

i think that yuki loves kaname more than zero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 10 4179206333 sFun_cheerleader2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:40 am