Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Bar_left59%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Bar_left27%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Bar_left15%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+67
chacile
kanamekuranlover
Dragonsrose15
Youweremysafeplace*
Li.llium
maraki201
Andre
kanachanimmortal
Falc0n
cocochanXx
lilcuteraindrop
ydnasunako
PurusBloodLamia
Gania
Zero's Lost Cause~
yuki101
Aquasixio
ItsakindaMagic
Shoujo-Zo18
chantelle123457
MissKuran
rosaever
Shiki10
Knightmare
kuransabajabri
shizza24
iiXerxes
DarkRose
nina
Rikana-hime
Yuki Kuran
Bloodredhead
Evil in love
tsl5032
zeki4ever
breezy161
Maria Kuran
Conrad Weller
theangelgirl1992
KuranPrince
zerofan500
Kikotsukino
Yuuki Kuran
SassyKnight
jayashree
thorn
bearcute <3
lililovelilica
Ronnieduh91
Divine Rose
cindrella
zeroyuuki666
audraliann
blackfox
aiko
Katherine
Akaruisama
aya-chan
mariangie
sweetsolace
Zeki008
Trinity
anna
Kanaze-Chan
juliet
nuitetoile21
cleone
71 posters

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

cleone
    cleone
    Human

Humor : Always
    Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Dropsoa

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Empty Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by cleone Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been wondering who yuki loves more.
    Yuki's feelings for Kaname: a real love or a brotherly love?
    Yuki's feelings for Zero: a real love or just a pure sympathy?

Though Im already decided on who yuki loves more, I still want to hear your opinions.
    Surprised

Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:29 am

SassyKnight wrote:Kaname said to Yuki that he understands what her decisions will be in the future, and said that she has given him enough. So by leaving her and lying to her constantly, don't you think Kaname know that Yuki will go with Zero in the end? Just a theory, but possible...

I came up with this in the shower XD
    I really believe that in that case, Kaname can not leave yuki, and so, that means that before see her w/ zero, he say to her that kill him first, i m wrong? so that the reason why he give artemis to her!!! confused
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Drops2

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by SassyKnight Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:45 am

Yes Kaname did give Artemis to Yuki, but Yuki woudn't be able to kill Kaname. Kaname said if he were to let her go, he would rather KILL HER HIMSELF...Or have her kill him. They both said to each other that they don't mind what they do to each other...

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 009Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 010
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:53 am

SassyKnight wrote:Yes Kaname did give Artemis to Yuki, but Yuki woudn't be able to kill Kaname. Kaname said if he were to let her go, he would rather KILL HER HIMSELF...Or have her kill him. They both said to each other that they don't mind what they do to each other...

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 009Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 010

O thanks that my favorite part of the manga!!! Very Happy Razz Smile cheers
    and just to finish this, i just saying that Kaname would not be willing to let go yuki so easily. and less to Zero what do u think? confused
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:58 am

SassyKnight wrote:Yes Kaname did give Artemis to Yuki, but Yuki woudn't be able to kill Kaname. Kaname said if he were to let her go, he would rather KILL HER HIMSELF...Or have her kill him. They both said to each other that they don't mind what they do to each other...

That part is so romantic, because, he wants to kiss yuki, but yuki dont allow him, so u can see the black shadow over him!!! so funny rofl and then he is going after yuki, and say that things to her, and finish kissing her!!! just like he wants!!! and later he doesn't let her go!!! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 348569985
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:00 am

Well yes I guess it'd be hard to let someone go after loving them ever since you were children...Zero seems like he can let her go easily...But deep in his heart he loves Yuki...And has loved her ever since that night she first helped him...Zero just rejected her so he wouldn't hurt her because of what he become; Vampire.
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:14 am

SassyKnight wrote:Well yes I guess it'd be hard to let someone go after loving them ever since you were children...Zero seems like he can let her go easily...But deep in his heart he loves Yuki...And has loved her ever since that night she first helped him...Zero just rejected her so he wouldn't hurt her because of what he become; Vampire.

You have all the right!!! :-) all the right with zero leaving yuki so easily!!! and kaname well hell not!!! explosive explosive jajaja thanks you are really friendly with me!!! im new here so!!!.... thanks Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 4021393694 lol! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1927775417
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:53 am

mariakuran wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:Well yes I guess it'd be hard to let someone go after loving them ever since you were children...Zero seems like he can let her go easily...But deep in his heart he loves Yuki...And has loved her ever since that night she first helped him...Zero just rejected her so he wouldn't hurt her because of what he become; Vampire.

You have all the right!!! :-) all the right with zero leaving yuki so easily!!! and kaname well hell not!!! explosive explosive jajaja thanks you are really friendly with me!!! im new here so!!!.... thanks Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 4021393694 lol! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1927775417
    You're new here?
    oh then let me welcome you!
    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 4265338432 sSig_welcome5 lol! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 803743774
    i also think that Kaname would never let Yuuki go,because he already lost his past love,so this time i think he don't want to lose her to anyone!
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:59 am

LOL Thankyou! No problem! I do try to be as nice as possible Smile I sent you a friend request BTW ^_^

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!! Very Happy
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:04 am

SassyKnight wrote:LOL Thankyou! No problem! I do try to be as nice as possible Smile I sent you a friend request BTW ^_^

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!! Very Happy
    Yeah i recieved thanks!!! You are a nice person!!!! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1927775417 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 3569010142
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:09 am

She obviously loves Kaname, but still have feelings for Zero IMO. ZeKi were focused on in the first arc. Smile
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:12 am

i've sent you a friend request as well mariakuran
    i expect your accept Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 812189494
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:14 am

SassyKnight wrote:She obviously loves Kaname, but still have feelings for Zero IMO. ZeKi were focused on in the first arc. Smile
    Kaname is Yuuki's first choice even on the first arc and now in the second arc...but it's complicated to assume that everything will be okay now that kaname came to the cross gakuen...Hino-sensei really likes to massacrate this love triangle affraid scratch
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:14 am

lililovelilica wrote:i've sent you a friend request as well mariakuran
    i expect your accept Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 812189494

THANKS VERY MUCH!!! OF COURSE!!! sLo_BigBearHug Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2660116546
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:27 am

Yes, well...Dont get me wrong I <3 the sexual tension in YuMe...But IDK something about Zero draws me in to being a ZeKi... 0_0 Even though some part of me wants to be a YuMe...I wanna be ZeKi aswell... sFun_transform sFun_crazybat Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 803743774 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1348895015 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1348895015 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1348895015 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1348895015

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 3751784264 For BOTH couples! <3 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1952665954

I CANNOT keep waiting for every chapter!!!! EVERY MONTH!!! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 3622367455

But if Yuki doesn't make her mind up on who she wants.... Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 131249377 XD

lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:35 am

Yume couple together forever! cheers Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 3814611447
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:50 am

back to the topic...have you ever considered that yuuki could have lived with kaname in the past after the hw died and he passed some time with some vampires fighting in a war?
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:46 am

SassyKnight wrote:Yes, well...Dont get me wrong I <3 the sexual tension in YuMe...But IDK something about Zero draws me in to being a ZeKi... 0_0 Even though some part of me wants to be a YuMe...I wanna be ZeKi aswell... sFun_transform sFun_crazybat Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 803743774 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1348895015 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1348895015 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1348895015 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1348895015

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 3751784264 For BOTH couples! <3 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1952665954

I CANNOT keep waiting for every chapter!!!! EVERY MONTH!!! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 3622367455

But if Yuki doesn't make her mind up on who she wants.... Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 131249377 XD

Im 100% agree w/ u!!! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2555855207
    And me too i can not wait another month for the chapter 79!!! Is make mi crazy just Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 594618053 of kaname plans!!! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1348895015 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 3622367455
    breezy161
    breezy161
    Human

Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by breezy161 Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:49 am

i think she loves kaname because he saved her from the scary vampire and he is very nice to her...and they both look cute together... Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 651225598 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1694537797

btw im new here and im a yume Smile wub wub wub
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:02 am

breezy161 wrote:i think she loves kaname because he saved her from the scary vampire and he is very nice to her...and they both look cute together... Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 651225598 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1694537797

btw im new here and im a yume Smile wub wub wub

Haha yes I agree Breezy! Very Happy Kaname loved her since the very beginning, and he saved her from that vampire in the first chapter of Vampire Knight Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1694537797

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 4265338432 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 4265338432 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 4265338432 My cousin Brianna!!! Glad to see you registered for the forum Very Happy Love you lots! xxxx

lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:23 am

Ican't wait for chapter 79
    i have to know Sara and Kaname's secrets
    before i go crazy! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 3622367455
    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 131249377 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 3751784264 that yuuki will come back to kaname Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2555855207 i want to read it fast Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 812189494 and see a yume scene again
    so lovely they together Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 651225598
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:26 am

lililovelilica wrote:Ican't wait for chapter 79
    before i go crazy! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 3622367455
    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 131249377 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 3751784264 that yuuki will come back to kaname Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2555855207 i want to read it fast Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 812189494 and see a yume scene again
    so lovely they together Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 651225598
    The only thing the i want to know!!! is why kaname have that sad face!!! is driving me crazy!!! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2747345646
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:31 am

Maria Kuran wrote:
    The only thing the i want to know!!! is why kaname have that sad face!!! is driving me crazy!!! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2747345646
    of course that too
    i can't see him crying that i begin to cry too! cryyyyyyy
    but yuuki could just go talk with him and solve his problems
    and end with a yume couple! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2554657431 shy
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:33 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    of course that too
    and end with a yume couple! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2554657431 shy

No better yet.... ooooh Go yuki, go kiss him...a pasion kiss and you will see that his sad face will gone... and his face will be like this Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 3887309346 and yuki this one my eyes... jajajaa:pff:
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:38 pm

I think Yuki should kiss Kaname and then go back with Zero and kiss him passionately, following on in Zero's apartment (or where ever he sleeps xD) AND ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 651225598 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1019656462 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 651225598 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 651225598 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1694537797
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    of course that too

No better yet.... ooooh Go yuki, go kiss him...a pasion kiss and you will see that his sad face will gone... and his face will be like this Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 3887309346 and yuki this one my eyes... jajajaa:pff:
    She should just kiss him all over and hug him saying:i love you kaname!come back to me!i want to be with you forever like this,we clinging into each other and snugling together...with no one to interfere us...
    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 651225598 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1019656462 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 812189494
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:27 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    of course that too

She should just kiss him all over and hug him saying:i love you kaname!come back to me!i want to be with you forever like this,we clinging into each other and snugling together...with no one to interfere us...
    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 651225598 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1019656462 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 812189494

Oh that´s hot!!! jajajaj Go Yume!!! jajajaa Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1019656462 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 651225598 sLo_BigBearHug Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 3530524148 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 812189494 drawling

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:44 pm