Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 Bar_left59%How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 Bar_left27%How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 Bar_left15%How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+34
Shoujo-Zo18
Duskola
Dragonsrose15
Evil in love
yuuki kiryuu
Li.llium
XxContradictionsxX
msa-x
kialovejapan
norngpinky
kanachanimmortal
lililovelilica
Yuki Kuran
rosaever
Interferer
Katherine
KuranPrince
juliet
nina
Conrad Weller
mariangie
RedSonja
Divine Rose
Rikana-hime
aya-chan
sweetsolace
soulkeeper_pol
caela
Bloodredhead
Akaruisama
aiko
Lisi
zeroyuuki666
Reannae
38 posters

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

Reannae
    Reannae
    Human

Warning ZoneHow do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 Dropsoa

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 Empty How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

Post by Reannae Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?
    AND/OR
    How do you want Vampire Knight to end?
    (Or, are you like me and hope it doesn't end?)

Anxious to hear your replies!!
    Much love.

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

Post by Divine Rose Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:16 am

mariangie wrote:This is a poll from Baidu Official V. K. fandom :

The ranking is called 投票】优姬的结局 = "What will become the VK ending for Yuuki?"

couple V. K.

The result is in Chinese . But easy to see which were the results .

Ta Ta Ta Tan ... !

零姬 (ZeroxYuuk) = 832 votes (28.8%), 枢姬 (KanamexYuuki) = 1,712 votes (59.3%), Yuuki alone 340 votes (11.7%)

So who's the winner? cheers sBo_jumping sFun_cheerleader2 sBo_jumping

Thanks Maria! This is awesome! sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

Post by nina Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:47 am

couple V. K.

Ta Ta Ta Tan ... !

零姬 (ZeroxYuuk) = 832 votes (28.8%), 枢姬 (KanamexYuuki) = 1,712 votes (59.3%), Yuuki alone 340 votes (11.7%)

sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2

Thank you Maria for the great news once again!!!! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 1927775417

I think you are the official pollster of the forum haha! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 3569010142
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:18 am

nina wrote:

couple V. K.

Ta Ta Ta Tan ... !

sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2

Thank you Maria for the great news once again!!!! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 1927775417

I think you are the official pollster of the forum haha! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 3569010142

She is, she is!!! haha, what time do we open the champagnes? rofl rofl rofl at the end I want a celebration here!! cheers cheers bouncing bouncing sFun_balloonsmilies
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:06 pm

couple V. K.

Ta Ta Ta Tan ... !

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 1019656462

Kaname & Yuuki Kuran are the clear winners both in my books and at Baidu. Thanks so very much for sharing it, Maria. They most definitely deserve their happily ever after. I'll look forward to this Kuran Beauty taming the Beast and fall in love once more...

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 812189494
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:38 pm

couple V. K.

Ta Ta Ta Tan ... !

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 1927775417 for this wonderful information
    sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneHow do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:01 pm

couple V. K.

Ta Ta Ta Tan ... !

So who's the winner? cheers How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 781401 How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 254972 How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 781401

thanks.

its pretty strong notion that YUME is the true pairing. cheers even majority of the asians in baidu go with it. cheers cheers

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 3814611447 another reminder that you can't hide love, it always shows and burns brightly ~ How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 3530524148
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:09 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

couple V. K.

Ta Ta Ta Tan ... !

So who's the winner? cheers How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 781401 How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 254972 How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 781401

thanks.

its pretty strong notion that YUME is the true pairing. cheers even majority of the asians in baidu go with it. cheers cheers

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 3814611447 another reminder that you can't hide love, it always shows and burns brightly ~ How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 3530524148

Yeah!! That makes me very happy, everyone noticed it...I´m glad that Zeki is number too, Yuuki and with that Kaname and Zero being alone would be very sad
    Interferer
    Interferer
    Human

Humor : don't resist it....

Post by Interferer Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:18 am

Great results! truth prevails! Loving it... Smile Thanks for provision

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Lisi wrote:haha
    I think Kaname is more interesting than zero...
    He has so much to tell and he is intelligent and beautiful. And little bit evil. wub

Kaname isn't the problem, it's yuki. ;)
    who wouldn't get tired of YUKI? :don't speak:
    i could not agree with you any more than that why did hino make the most uesless charater in the world like when i found out that yuki was a pure blood i jumbed out of my seat and said "yes finerly she will be a cool, strong, powerful, fun, vampire/heroni! but it turned out that she was still useless proberly even more than she was as a human How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 3458818396 dame you yuki sFun_tease2 your really preatty but really really useless How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 3622367455
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Divine Rose wrote:

couple V. K.

Ta Ta Ta Tan ... !

Thanks Maria! This is awesome! sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2

Thank you for the information cheers It's always good to see what other people thinks and when this is like my own expectations I am more happy.

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Lisi wrote:haha
    I think Kaname is more interesting than zero...
    He has so much to tell and he is intelligent and beautiful. And little bit evil. wub

Kaname isn't the problem, it's yuki. ;)
    who wouldn't get tired of YUKI? :don't speak:
    i could not agree with you any more than that why did hino make the most uesless charater in the world like when i found out that yuki was a pure blood i jumbed out of my seat and said "yes finerly she will be a cool, strong, powerful, fun, vampire/heroni! but it turned out that she was still useless proberly even more than she was as a human How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 3458818396 dame you yuki sFun_tease2 your really preatty but really really useless How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 3622367455

Well Yuuki isn't perfect heroine but we can't say she is useless. She is one of the main character and with each chapter her role is bigger. Slowly Hino developed her character she is getting more mature and I am pretty sure that she will suprised us. There are a lot of theories like she can be Kaname's past wife. If I could I also would change some things in her , but don't write her off. Smile
    Yuki Kuran
    Yuki Kuran
    Human

Post by Yuki Kuran Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Kaname, which is probably the smartest of all the characters in VK will have some cards to lay down. As long as Zero's still alive he will always have a plan. In one of the chapters, Kaname finds Zero and Ichiru with Kaien. Two twins that are hunters, that's how his plans started.

I have a feeling Kaname, will do something to protect Yuki using his life, otherwise he'll stay with Yuki forever, until she leaves him. What everyone is thinking Kaname is intending to do, must have something to do with Yuki. (Protecting her)

Zero, I'd say he isn't wrapped around Sara's finger. Zero, has basically became an ally of Sara. However, he hates all purebloods, except for Yuki. I believe Sara and Zero had a bargain or she threatened him in a way. As everyone may know, Kaname and Zero hate eachother however they both love Yuki. Zero, may or may not end up with Yuki but right now, the chapters are more like a problem between purebloods instead of romance.

Yuki, well.. Right now she is basically put into a state where she can not do anything. Sara said that Yuki has prevented problems from the Night Class, but her plan (Fyi, Sara's plan) is able to make everything around Yuki fall into chaos (I wouldn't go that far, but that's the only word I can think of)

Yuki is also confused why Zero is protecting Sara so suddenly, and also saying Kaname destroyed Ichiru and him. I think that is Sara's fault, however. I think this is the beginning of Yuki being put into a state where she must fix everything to break free. I'd say another Arc.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Yuki Kuran wrote:Kaname, which is probably the smartest of all the characters in VK will have some cards to lay down. As long as Zero's still alive he will always have a plan. In one of the chapters, Kaname finds Zero and Ichiru with Kaien. Two twins that are hunters, that's how his plans started.

I have a feeling Kaname, will do something to protect Yuki using his life, otherwise he'll stay with Yuki forever, until she leaves him. What everyone is thinking Kaname is intending to do, must have something to do with Yuki. (Protecting her)

Zero, I'd say he isn't wrapped around Sara's finger. Zero, has basically became an ally of Sara. However, he hates all purebloods, except for Yuki. I believe Sara and Zero had a bargain or she threatened him in a way. As everyone may know, Kaname and Zero hate eachother however they both love Yuki. Zero, may or may not end up with Yuki but right now, the chapters are more like a problem between purebloods instead of romance.

Yuki, well.. Right now she is basically put into a state where she can not do anything. Sara said that Yuki has prevented problems from the Night Class, but her plan (Fyi, Sara's plan) is able to make everything around Yuki fall into chaos (I wouldn't go that far, but that's the only word I can think of)

Yuki is also confused why Zero is protecting Sara so suddenly, and also saying Kaname destroyed Ichiru and him. I think that is Sara's fault, however. I think this is the beginning of Yuki being put into a state where she must fix everything to break free. I'd say another Arc.
    to be hounest i think that this is the last arc because hino her self said the there would be only 2 arcs and we are in the second arc so this is the last arc.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:47 pm

It's stated at the Fanbook that there are just TWO ARCS ON THIS STORY...!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneHow do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:53 am

my theory is that kaname is doing all this for yuuki's safety,there might be a thing that yuuki gets hurt by kaname himself so he is distancing from her,hino can't end the story without knowing his true intentions.i think kaname will die after revealing his good deeds leaving yuuki in despair.yuuki won't be able to bear the sadness of his death and will turn zero into human after confessing him that she loved him as well.but the thing i want is that yume to end up together having kids and zero to become president of hunter's association and ending with maria probably.but i don't think the end is going to be a happy one.i just wish if yume dies then they atleast should leave kids behind.i wanna see how yume's kids will look like.
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 am

lucykaede wrote:my theory is that kaname is doing all this for yuuki's safety,there might be a thing that yuuki gets hurt by kaname himself so he is distancing from her,hino can't end the story without knowing his true intentions.i think kaname will die after revealing his good deeds leaving yuuki in despair.yuuki won't be able to bear the sadness of his death and will turn zero into human after confessing him that she loved him as well.but the thing i want is that yume to end up together having kids and zero to become president of hunter's association and ending with maria probably.but i don't think the end is going to be a happy one.i just wish if yume dies then they atleast should leave kids behind.i wanna see how yume's kids will look like.

I am totally for Yume, although I'm unsure as well whether the ending will be a happy one. With the whole purebloods being the only ones who can turn humans into vampires, if they all die then that's just the end of the vampires, period. So after all this in the end the vampires will become extinct down the line.

I like the whole idea of Zero becoming human again though, although being a vampire gives him an upper hand in strength and powers.

With Yume, I think if they have babies, they would probably look like them lol. But the thing is that they extend the family trees, but to have good-hearted purebloods because otherwise history would repeat itself and chaos would start again...
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:44 am

norngpinky wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:my theory is that kaname is doing all this for yuuki's safety,there might be a thing that yuuki gets hurt by kaname himself so he is distancing from her,hino can't end the story without knowing his true intentions.i think kaname will die after revealing his good deeds leaving yuuki in despair.yuuki won't be able to bear the sadness of his death and will turn zero into human after confessing him that she loved him as well.but the thing i want is that yume to end up together having kids and zero to become president of hunter's association and ending with maria probably.but i don't think the end is going to be a happy one.i just wish if yume dies then they atleast should leave kids behind.i wanna see how yume's kids will look like.

I am totally for Yume, although I'm unsure as well whether the ending will be a happy one. With the whole purebloods being the only ones who can turn humans into vampires, if they all die then that's just the end of the vampires, period. So after all this in the end the vampires will become extinct down the line.

I like the whole idea of Zero becoming human again though, although being a vampire gives him an upper hand in strength and powers.

With Yume, I think if they have babies, they would probably look like them lol. But the thing is that they extend the family trees, but to have good-hearted purebloods because otherwise history would repeat itself and chaos would start again...

i just want them to be together forever,i so don't want a zeki ending but from recent chapters a vibe is coming that kaname wants zeki to be with each other.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:49 am

can someone tell me which char in vk is fav of miss matsuri??
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:47 am

lucykaede wrote:can someone tell me which char in vk is fav of miss matsuri??

If you are asking between Zero and Kaname . She don't want to tell .

But here is her comment from volume 7 , chapter 33 , Shojo Beat Viz ed. Side note lV:

Q. Who's your favorite character ? Which character do you find easy to draw ?
    Hino : " I like Kaname's parents . ( Like how they have the same aura as when I was drawing MeruPuri ... The one who's hard to draw is ... yes Kaname ... "

For the record . Hino had said several times Kaname is the character from V. K. most hard to draw .

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:51 am

mariangie wrote:

But here is her comment from volume 7 , chapter 33 , Shojo Beat Viz ed. Side note lV:

Hino : " I like Kaname's parents . ( Like how they have the same aura as when I was drawing MeruPuri ... The one who's hard to draw is ... yes Kaname ... "

For the record . Hino had said several times Kaname is the character from V. K. most hard to draw .

so that means she doesn't like kaname??if she is then i don't think she is going to make a happy ending of kaname. Evil or Very Mad
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:54 am

obviously to draw a sexy person who is sexy enough to make any girl melt is definitely hard to draw.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:17 am

lucykaede wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

so that means she doesn't like kaname??if she is then i don't think she is going to make a happy ending of kaname. Evil or Very Mad

It's the opposite . She likes Kaname a lot . So much she is always worried about every little detail about him .

If you have noticed . Haruka and Kaname are very similar to draw . The main difference is : Haruka is a happy Kaname . If she said Kaname is difficult to draw probably has to mean . Hino is hiding her preference for Kaname very well . Because she has to have being making a huge effort to not show a happy Kaname yet . The kaname she wanted to really draw. To not let fans believe she is bias .
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:21 am

mariangie wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

It's the opposite . She likes Kaname a lot . So much she is always worried about every little detail about him .

If you have noticed . Haruka and Kaname are very similar to draw . The main difference is : Haruka is a happy Kaname . If she said Kaname is difficult to draw probably has to mean . Hino is hiding her preference for Kaname very well . Because she has to have being making a huge effort to not show a happy Kaname yet . The kaname she wanted to really draw. To not let fans believe she is bias .

even if its your speculation i heart it,thanks. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 2554657431
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:23 am

guys can it be possible that kaname imprisoned aido-dono and let others believe that he killed him with help of ruka's illusion.right now aido dono is imprisoned somewhere because he knows the true intentions of kaname-sama and kaname wanted to create hate in heart of yuuki and aido for himself so that they wouldn't follow him.can this speculation be possible?? How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 1098764838
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:40 am

lucykaede wrote:guys can it be possible that kaname imprisoned aido-dono and let others believe that he killed him with help of ruka's illusion.right now aido dono is imprisoned somewhere because he knows the true intentions of kaname-sama and kaname wanted to create hate in heart of yuuki and aido for himself so that they wouldn't follow him.can this speculation be possible?? How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 1098764838

I'm not sure about the imprision part . I betting more for Aido - dono being hidden in a safe place .

But yes . I had speculated a similar thing recently . I'm considering after watching the extend of Ruka's power . That Kaname planned to simulate killing Aido - dono . Just to make the people that trust him more ( Yuuki , Hanabusa and Cross ) to step out from his side . Because if Kaname is going to be redeemed at the end of the story . He has to be exonerated of killing an innocent as Aido - dono . Or the story would need to justify without doubt killing Aido - dono was neccesary .
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:49 am

mariangie wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:guys can it be possible that kaname imprisoned aido-dono and let others believe that he killed him with help of ruka's illusion.right now aido dono is imprisoned somewhere because he knows the true intentions of kaname-sama and kaname wanted to create hate in heart of yuuki and aido for himself so that they wouldn't follow him.can this speculation be possible?? How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 1098764838

I'm not sure about the imprision part . I betting more for Aido - dono being hidden in a safe place .

But yes . I had speculated a similar thing recently . I'm considering after watching the extend of Ruka's power . That Kaname planned to simulate killing Aido - dono . Just to make the people that trust him more ( Yuuki , Hanabusa and Cross ) to step out from his side . Because if Kaname is going to be redeemed at the end of the story . He has to be exonerated of killing an innocent as Aido - dono . Or the story would need to justify without doubt killing Aido - dono was neccesary .

yes and if he really does got killed there should be a damn good explanation for all that happened.i hope if he is hidden than yuuki will find out in end saving kaname.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:25 am

my dream ending....
    i want in the last chapter to see all parent coming to leave their children at night class and yuuki and kaname How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 4179206333 came to admit their twin children How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 1027281640 (one boy and girl),exact carbon copies of their parents,kain and ruka came with their baby boy How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 36224405 ,hanabusa and seiren almost.. (ha ha...)came with their's baby daughter and rima and shiki ha-ha-ha came with their children and all children are happy and playing with each other sBo_jumping sBo_jumping and yuuki and kaname happy seeing their children mixing with others How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 2554657431 then suddenly yuuki realizes someone came and it was zero with his wife maria and his boy ooooh ,they shared a glare and smiled at each other shy and then again focuses on children and ho ho happy ending How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 2554657431 .but..........hino did said it is a tragic love story so i have no hopes for a ending like this or other happy ending. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 3 2747345646

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:47 pm