Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_left59%WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_left27%WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_left15%WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+28
zerofan500
Bloodyrose223
emogirl4evr
Kikotsukino
Yuuki Kuran
SilverMew22
theangelgirl1992
Divine Rose
bearcute <3
mabel
uchiharyuko
blackvampira
sdalove
zeroyuuki666
RedSonja
shawksworth
Youweremysafeplace*
ckaien
Lisi
audraliann
Akaruisama
Pinacolada
VampireCythia
aya-chan
Katherine
nina
shizza24
jayashree
32 posters

WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD

Poll

WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD.

[ 1 ]
    WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_left2%WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 25 ]
    WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_left46%WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_right [46%] 
    [ 22 ]
    WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_left41%WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_right [41%] 
    [ 0 ]
    WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_left0%WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_left4%WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 1 ]
    WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_left2%WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_left3%WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 

Total Votes: 54
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Drops1black

WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Empty WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD

Post by jayashree Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:12 am

First topic message reminder :

i will like to make kaname real

mabel
    Human

WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Empty Re: WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD

Post by mabel Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:04 am

i could so love me some kaname and he should love me and only me how much i wise that could be true and no yuuki
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Drops5black

WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Empty Re: WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD

Post by bearcute <3 Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:07 am

some how I get the idea people stink at imitating? rofl I can make them real if i can imitate them but no thanks..

So If I can make a character real I would make Aido real, he is not harmful he is just a flirt. His brain is a great contribution to the world and as a vampire lover he would be very romantic. Smile

I want Kaname to be real but I have to make Yuki real too but then I only have one choice. And when Kaname thinks its not safe for Yuki he will kill anyone or do anything to make it, so yeah he is a bit dangerous. I think he suits vampire knight world better.

I also wish Maria is real, its like she tames types like Zero. I hope she flirts more. I like her.

I dont want Zero real. He will take plenty of trips to prison just for thinking pointing gun is normal.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning ZoneWHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Dropsoa

Post by Divine Rose Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:35 am

bearcute <3 wrote:some how I get the idea people stink at imitating? rofl I can make them real if i can imitate them but no thanks..

So If I can make a character real I would make Aido real, he is not harmful he is just a flirt. His brain is a great contribution to the world and as a vampire lover he would be very romantic. Smile

I want Kaname to be real but I have to make Yuki real too but then I only have one choice. And when Kaname thinks its not safe for Yuki he will kill anyone or do anything to make it, so yeah he is a bit dangerous. I think he suits vampire knight world better.

I also wish Maria is real, its like she tames types like Zero. I hope she flirts more. I like her.

I dont want Zero real. He will take plenty of trips to prison just for thinking pointing gun is normal.

Excellent deduction! rofl rofl

Yes, Kaname is too dangerous for us, and Zero will be miserable here because he'll always be sent to prison because of his love to whip out his gun. I never thought of that! Haha rofl rofl

Yes, it's a toss up between Aido and Maria for me as well. Aido because, like you said, is a genius and can come up with all sorts of inventions.

And Maria, I never thought of that, but yeah, she could do a great service by taming delinquents. Okay! Forget the inventions, I want her real so I don't have to fear bullies! rofl rofl And besides, I'm sure she'll be fun to be around. I like her too. One of my fave VK characters. cheers cheers
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:58 pm

bearcute <3 wrote:
    I want Kaname to be real but I have to make Yuki real too .

Not if you want kaname for yourself. yuuki can stay in vampire knight world rofl

bearcute <3 wrote:

rofl rofl rofl his criminal record will increase a lot. affraid he need a good lawyer rofl
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:16 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:

Not if you want kaname for yourself. yuuki can stay in vampire knight world rofl

bearcute <3 wrote:

rofl rofl rofl his criminal record will increase a lot. affraid he need a good lawyer rofl

My dad is a lawyer, maybe he will work for zero if I beg him ;)

Of course Kaname would be my first choice, I think I don´t need to explain myself...but it would be to cruel if I woul leave Zero behind, because he is so great too, furthermore I want the full VK-thing in my life and for that both of them are needed
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by bearcute <3 Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:27 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:

Not if you want kaname for yourself. yuuki can stay in vampire knight world WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 215456

bearcute <3 wrote:

WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 215456 WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 215456 WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 215456 his criminal record will increase a lot. affraid he need a good lawyer WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 215456

Kaname needs Yuki to be happy. cheers If he is separated from her I think he will wilt.. Kaname needs to have long life and reducing stress by keeping him happy with Yuki will ensure his longevity. I think Yuki is the only one who can tame him. So no separating them I think it will cause war between my world and VK affraid ok..

In VK there are no lawyers, the hunters are the law, so Zero can be a lawyer there if he want. rofl He can stay in that world..
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Absolutely Kaname. He is amazing and of course he has to be with me duh Razz
    Kaname is the definition of enigma and I would definitely enjoy exploring his layers.
    SilverMew22
    SilverMew22
    Human

Humor : Is it wrong to say... that my heart, belongs to an anime character.

Post by SilverMew22 Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:06 am

Zero WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 651225598
    If I can't have him in real life, I'll just take him in my dreams... again WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 812189494
    (I just have to check for that tattoo on his neck first, I don't want to get Ichiru like last time, no offense Ichiru.) WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 4179206333

off topic For some reason Kaname keeps appearing in all of my dreams and he keeps trying to sSig_censored me (I wanted Zero! No offense to Kaname fans)
    WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 1027281640
    There should be a thread about Vampire Knight dreams that we've had. I had this one weird dream about Rido...
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:14 am

SilverMew22 wrote:Zero WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 651225598
    If I can't have him in real life, I'll just take him in my dreams... again WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 812189494
    (I just have to check for that tattoo on his neck first, I don't want to get Ichiru like last time, no offense Ichiru.) WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 4179206333

off topic For some reason Kaname keeps appearing in all of my dreams and he keeps trying to sSig_censored me (I wanted Zero! No offense to Kaname fans)
    WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 1027281640
    There should be a thread about Vampire Knight dreams that we've had. I had this one weird dream about Rido...

Maybe deep down in your heart you feel for Kaname too (well it wouldn´t wonder me, he is absolutely hot. it is possible to feel for both, I do and I like that ;)

Well Rido? No idea, I wouldn´t want to have him in my dreams

Hey I wouldn´t be angry because of Ichiru, I mean he has his own hotness too ;)
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark

Post by Yuuki Kuran Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:52 pm

I'd make Kaname real.
    My reasoning is going to sound entirely fangirlish, but what the heck.
    Fangirl's going to fangirl?

It's as simple as this, if Kaname was real and by some off chance he developed an attraction for me and Yuuki was only fictional, there would be hope I won't be single for my entire life.

I have specific standards and am entirely stubborn on them. I'm the type of person who would rather be lonely rather than with someone that couldn't completely satisfy me.

What I like in a man are a few things.
    I like them to be serious, composed, calm the majority of the time, mature, a gentleman with manners, a bit elegant/regal, good intentions, and intelligent. I also like them to be romantic, devoted, and loyal.

In our generation of men romance is completely dead in the majority of them. Not to mention lack of devotion the majority of the time. Mannered men are also a bit of a rare sight these days. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that all of today's men are bad, just the majority in general.

As for attire, I like them to have a more "old fashioned" look.
    Petticoats, a pocket watch, stuff like that. I myself dress in "old fashioned" type clothing on a regular basis.

Lastly for looks wise, there are only a few small requests on my end. Pale skin, dark eyes, dark messy hair, and a slender build. That isn't uncommon at all, the personality and attire aspects are where I struggle for common grounds and attraction.

Kaname is pretty close to my "dream man".
    I find it sad that all the men that come close to reaching my fancies are fictional.
    I'm going to be forever alone for sure. rofl

What am I saying? I'm Yuuki Kuran. I already have Kaname.
    rofl

Kikotsukino
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:45 am

Kaname for me ~
    sLo_Iloveyou **Snatching him all for myself** WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 2660116546

If he's REAL I'll be like WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 3110612249
    emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis

Post by emogirl4evr Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:21 pm

WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 2289681036 KANAME KURAN for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    becuse he is my favoret forever and i lllllllllloooooooooovvvvvvveeee him
    Bloodyrose223
    Bloodyrose223
    Human

Humor : Quite, Curious

Post by Bloodyrose223 Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:47 pm

ZERO KIRYUU of course Very Happy I love him <3 his my top 3 fav. character ;) and he's no.1
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Bloodyrose223 wrote:ZERO KIRYUU of course Very Happy I love him <3 his my top 3 fav. character ;) and he's no.1

I agree with you. How can someone be so hot? Razz
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning ZoneWHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 Drops1black

Post by zerofan500 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:04 pm

I will like to make Zero real
    PSDOL
    PSDOL
    Human

Post by PSDOL Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:53 am

well zero for me i so wish him human WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 651225598 WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 812189494
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:15 pm

KANAME WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 651225598
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Maybe Kaname I dont know
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 01, 2012 1:42 pm

i will make kaname and yuuki real and aido too.these three are best characters of vk. WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 2554657431
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Tue May 01, 2012 9:07 pm

definitely AIDO!!!! WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 651225598 I will stay forever near him because he is too funny, but smart at the same time!!! ^^ and he's also good-looking!!! =) and....... ZERO!!! ;) I wanna touch nis bloody rose!!! I can die only with looking him.. He's so beautiful and strong, and I like his job...!! An hunter ^^ that remindes me the film Domino with Keira Knightley when she was acting the part of a hunter ...!! Suspence and tension at the pure state!!! That schock me.... WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 131249377 WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU MAKE REAL IF YOU COULD - Page 2 2554657431 lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:14 pm