Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+12
zeroyuuki666
theangelgirl1992
juliet
SassyKnight
Akaruisama
Anneliezz
KuranPrince
Evil in love
aya-chan
Katherine
Divine Rose
bearcute <3
16 posters

Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero?

bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWho do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Drops5black

Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Empty Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero?

Post by bearcute <3 Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Who do you think takes care more to Yuki, Kaname or Zero?

Yeah they both love her but its getting boring with all the 'who love her more', I wanted to make it a poll, but decided it should be an open answer for everyone

Want to hear everyone's thoughts before mine Very Happy

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero?

Post by Katherine Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:20 am

aya-chan wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    theangelgirl1992 wrote:

Kaname would treat her like the princess she is and that just makes me SQUUE like those dayclass fangirls Very Happy

Every girl wants to be treated like a princess except Yuuki ;) I can´t believe her. I hope she sees kaname´s care for her in the right light...his care is shown even in his "little jobs" Yuuki should appreciate that

sometimes I wonder if something's wrong with her. Such a gorgeus man gave her so much attention and treat her like a princess and she is unsatisfied? affraid
    Maybe she want to be treated like a queen? scratch

That´s it! You found out...Yuuki fights against Sara because she wants to become queen herself ;)
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneWho do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero?

Post by zeroyuuki666 Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Yes yuuki wants to be queen and both zero and kaname take care of her zero did when she was human and kaname is while she a vampire
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning ZoneWho do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Empty Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:15 am

He's certainly the Best,and HOT HOT HOT!!!!
    Kaname iS an IDOL!
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWho do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:13 am

lililovelilica wrote:He's certainly the Best,and HOT HOT HOT!!!!
    Kaname iS an IDOL!

yeah sure. Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 215456

but even if he isn't I dont mind, I love him a lot Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 651225598 He's more than an idol for me..
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:44 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:He's certainly the Best,and HOT HOT HOT!!!!
    Kaname iS an IDOL!

yeah sure. Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 215456

but even if he isn't I dont mind, I love him a lot Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 651225598 He's more than an idol for me..

For me too, the word idol isn´t "big" enough for Kaname...he is the best^^

Yes yuuki wants to be queen and both zero and kaname take care of her zero did when she was human and kaname is while she a vampire

Yuuki was all the time under protection, but putting it like that isn´t totally right, I think Kaname cared for her when she was human too and Zero cares for her right now too...so two man who protect her --> double protection ;)
    madbanker
    madbanker
    Human

Humor : can't stop being a fish

Post by madbanker Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:40 am

Yuki of course
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:11 am

Kaname!
    Interferer
    Interferer
    Human

Humor : don't resist it....

Post by Interferer Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:39 am

Kaname Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 651225598 Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 651225598 Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 651225598 Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 651225598

he is the most perfect being for me! sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug

no one can match his caring, sympathetic character Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 1019656462 I can totally see him taking care of everything Yuki! Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 1694537797

Please Yuki take care of him more!! gah! sLo_BigBearHug

I think Kaname should take a break sometimes from that I think he is stressing himself sometimes because of that and I think that's wrong... but at the same times, sinfully wrong. sLo_valentine2 who don't want to be pampered? Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 967774713 Kaname, take care please!! Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 3110612249 Who do you think takes more care to Yuki, Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 2274236167 drawling

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:21 pm