Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 Bar_left59%a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 Bar_left27%a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 Bar_left15%a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+4
Anneliezz
caela
VampireCythia
emogirl4evr
8 posters

a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zonea nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 Dropsoa

a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 Empty a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

Post by emogirl4evr Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:37 pm

zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 Empty Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

Post by zerofan500 Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:18 pm

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/5617583/lt3-spin-the-bottle-lt3-vampire-knight-style-super-detailed-results-uber-hott-piccyyssss

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/18238802/vampire-knight-whos-your-baby-daddy

You got Zero

How it happened:
    It was once again twilight, and you, Zero and Yuuki were once again trying to hold back the screaming day class girls. When one of the girls pushed you back a little to rough causing you to fall, but luckily Zero caught you. "You need to be careful, ____." he said smiling at you. Later that night, while you and Zero were patrolling he took you to his dorm room and you know.
    Finding out/Telling him:
    Three weeks after it happened, you werent feeling well so you were resting in the dorm room that you shared with Yuuki. "_____, are you feeling better? Zero, is here to see you," she started to say, then she whispered to you "You need to tell him,___." she finished as she walked out. "___, are you feeling better?" he asked you "Yes, I am Zero I'm pregnant with your baby." He looked at you shocked then smiled, yes smiled."I love you, ____. and I will be there for you." "I love you too, Zero." you say as you pull him into a kiss. You can make it up from there....
    emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys

a nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 Empty Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

Post by emogirl4evr Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:08 am

zerofan500 wrote:http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/5617583/lt3-spin-the-bottle-lt3-vampire-knight-style-super-detailed-results-uber-hott-piccyyssss

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/18238802/vampire-knight-whos-your-baby-daddy

You got Zero

How it happened:
    It was once again twilight, and you, Zero and Yuuki were once again trying to hold back the screaming day class girls. When one of the girls pushed you back a little to rough causing you to fall, but luckily Zero caught you. "You need to be careful, ____." he said smiling at you. Later that night, while you and Zero were patrolling he took you to his dorm room and you know.
    Finding out/Telling him:
    Three weeks after it happened, you werent feeling well so you were resting in the dorm room that you shared with Yuuki. "_____, are you feeling better? Zero, is here to see you," she started to say, then she whispered to you "You need to tell him,___." she finished as she walked out. "___, are you feeling better?" he asked you "Yes, I am Zero I'm pregnant with your baby." He looked at you shocked then smiled, yes smiled."I love you, ____. and I will be there for you." "I love you too, Zero." you say as you pull him into a kiss. You can make it up from there....

ok great hereis a pic just for you
    for zerofan 500
    for pictures

" alt=""/>
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning Zonea nother vampire knight spin the bottle - Page 2 Drops1black

Post by zerofan500 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:32 am

kanamekisser wrote:
    zerofan500 wrote:http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/5617583/lt3-spin-the-bottle-lt3-vampire-knight-style-super-detailed-results-uber-hott-piccyyssss

You got Zero

How it happened:
    Finding out/Telling him:

for zerofan 500
    for pictures

" alt=""/>
    TNX for the pic
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:33 am

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/5617583/lt3-spin-the-bottle-lt3-vampire-knight-style-super-detailed-results-uber-hott-piccyyssss
    Kaname Kuran
    It landed on Kaname!!
    you are incredibly excited, seeing as how you have always admired Kaname from afar. As he comes over to you, your heart begins racing faster and faster.
    "you don't have to be afraid-" Kaname says softly, reaching out and touching your lips with his fingers. they trace the line of your lower li and then take a hold of your chin.
    "but i am. i'm utterly terrified-" you begin to reply, but his lips cut you off. you can fell your cheeks heating up as he begins to kiss you. you simply sit there, dumbstruck as he works his magic on you. Ichijo's words come back to you. "purebloods have counless powers" your mind goes blank and the only thing you can sense is his lips on yous. finally, you kiss him back, and it is the most amazing thing you have ever felt.
    His tongue does not enter your mouth, but you can feel his breath between your teeth. for a moment, his lips try to push upen your, but then they stop. he releases you. adn then whispers "i would never disrespect you in that way. i'll let you make that choice."
    Later that night
    "how long do you plan to stand outside my door?" he asks as you realize that you hand never turned the handle. you enter his galant quarters and he is lying on his bed, reading a book
    "i made my choice- if you will be my master-" you reply. and wit that, he gets up, and goes over to you. he picksyou up and takes you to his bed, where he traces your arm with his lips until he makes it to your neck. his licks the small of tour neck, then bites you.I got kanname
    emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by emogirl4evr Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:20 pm

zerofan500 wrote:
    kanamekisser wrote:

You got Zero

How it happened:
    Finding out/Telling him:

for zerofan 500
    for pictures

" alt=""/>
    TNX for the pic
    your most welcome
    emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by emogirl4evr Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Kaname Kuran
    It landed on Kaname!!
    you are incredibly excited, seeing as how you have always admired Kaname from afar. As he comes over to you, your heart begins racing faster and faster.
    "you don't have to be afraid-" Kaname says softly, reaching out and touching your lips with his fingers. they trace the line of your lower li and then take a hold of your chin.
    "but i am. i'm utterly terrified-" you begin to reply, but his lips cut you off. you can fell your cheeks heating up as he begins to kiss you. you simply sit there, dumbstruck as he works his magic on you. Ichijo's words come back to you. "purebloods have counless powers" your mind goes blank and the only thing you can sense is his lips on yous. finally, you kiss him back, and it is the most amazing thing you have ever felt.
    His tongue does not enter your mouth, but you can feel his breath between your teeth. for a moment, his lips try to push upen your, but then they stop. he releases you. adn then whispers "i would never disrespect you in that way. i'll let you make that choice."
    Later that night
    "how long do you plan to stand outside my door?" he asks as you realize that you hand never turned the handle. you enter his galant quarters and he is lying on his bed, reading a book
    "i made my choice- if you will be my master-" you reply. and wit that, he gets up, and goes over to you. he picksyou up and takes you to his bed, where he traces your arm with his lips until he makes it to your neck. his licks the small of tour neck, then bites you.I got kanname
    grrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad
    just kidding Razz
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Ichijo Takuma
    The soft spoken vampire gets up, and crosses over to you. he knees infront of you, and looks you straight in the eye.
    "do you mind?" he asks, and you shake your head no.
    he reaches for your face, his hands are unusually warm, for a vampire. As he reaches in with his lips, your are open and waiting. you are the oneto initiae the frenching this time, you push past his lips, forcing them open you explore his mouth, finding his fangs. but suddenly, adn seeming accidentaly, something you did made him close his teeth. they caught your tongue, piercing a tiny hole in it. as your blood began to leak out and run down his throat, his eyes flew open with a long-subdued vigor. he started kissing you harder, his tongue caressing your own, making sure it remained in his mouth. when he finally released you, you both had blood on your lips. his eyes were alive, so alive, but he returned to his palce int he cirle, adn you whiped up your face before any of the other vampires could act on it.

How it happened: You were watching the night class walk by when some fangirl pushed you right into the path of Shiki and Rima. Rima glared at the girl then helped you up. "____, you need to be more careful." Shiki said as Rima was making sure you were ok. "I know that and thank you both." you say to them, you were good friends with Rima and dating Shiki. "____, meet me in my dorm later." Shiki said to you as they walked to class. Later that night you met Shiki in his dorm, "___, I'm so glad you came." he said "Of course I came Shiki, I love you." He smiled at that, then kissed you. "Do you love me enough to marry me?" he asked you while sliding a beautiful ring on your finger, you say yes of course then he kisses you again but this time it is more passionate, and you know...Finding out/Telling him: A month after Shiki asked you to marry him you were walking with Rima in town, when you suddenly got sick. Rima being the concerned friend took you to get checked out. "Miss ___, I found out why you got sick your just pregnant." the doctor said. "____, you have to tell Shiki." Rima said as she walked you back to your dorm. "Tell me what, ___?" he asked you as Rima walked away. "I'm pregnant, Shiki." You can make it up from there...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:07 am