Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Bar_left59%vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Bar_left27%vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Bar_left15%vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+3
Zero's Lost Cause~
Anneliezz
nina
7 posters

vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why.

vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Empty vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:37 pm

i don't like the covers of volume's 1,3,7,15
    volume one is really U.G.L.Y to me mainly because of the colours used and they all look really !£"$%&*(meaning U.G.L.Y)
    volume 3 to me is not every intesting the colours are just boring...
    lets face it volume 7 look's gay it make's me think that zero wants to vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. 230346397 with his bro (and that would just be !"£$%^&*()
    volume 15 it a good one of yuki and all but it has nothing unique to it and yuki's hair colour is not nice (to me anyway)
    so what do you think (put some pics up is possible)
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zonevampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Dropsoa

vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Empty Re: vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why.

Post by nina Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:04 pm

Not that I do not like them but I like them less ... are the covers of:

- Volume 10

vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Vampireknightvol10cover

- Volume 15 ... though Yuuki is cute, in total I find it pretty plain compared with the others.

vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Vampireknight15hakusens

Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Empty Re: vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why.

Post by Anneliezz Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Well, I just like the earlier ones less than the new ones.
    The reason is pretty obvious: The drawing skills.
    I have to admit that I didn't like the art of vk at all in the beginning. Especially the faces of the caracters. Now it's one of the most beautiful series, if you look at the art, in my opinion. So yeah, I like the new ones a lot better Smile
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Cheesy jokes you can find on Laffy taffy candy ^_^
    Warning Zonevampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Drops1black

Post by Zero's Lost Cause~ Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:41 am

i don't like vol 12. It seems like Hino-San could've done alot better.. not with her artistic ability but with the set up. vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. 2747345646 *sorry hino-san*
    vol 12
    vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmLTdBey_aimFAmFxZ9ZVZ3Si8EqIOXKVhImSymlHC4OOk1KB-

this pic would've served well
    vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMv68_8tA9l31mz3SWC-eSuyyf2OUifBMlHzgHuwNevjMHqCDn5WRQjVkp
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:02 am

Zero's Lost Cause~ wrote:i don't like vol 12. It seems like Hino-San could've done alot better.. not with her artistic ability but with the set up. vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. 2747345646 *sorry hino-san*
    vol 12
    vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmLTdBey_aimFAmFxZ9ZVZ3Si8EqIOXKVhImSymlHC4OOk1KB-

this pic would've served well
    vampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMv68_8tA9l31mz3SWC-eSuyyf2OUifBMlHzgHuwNevjMHqCDn5WRQjVkp

I think volume 12 pic gave some hint to the main story . Similar to volume 2 cover with the true form of Artemis portraited .

Just a huge speculation .:

Volume 12 appears to be a wedding picture very damaged from time or fire . Could be this pic the one about Kaname's wedding in the past to the original Yuuki past life ? If this is the past wedding photp from Kaname's past . It could be damaged from him keeping it at his coat pocket during his slumber .

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonevampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 26, 2012 7:27 pm

i don't like volume 3,7,16,12 and 15
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zonevampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Drops5black

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:05 pm

i only liked volume 9 where yuuki is in arms of kaname.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonevampire knight volume covers you don't like and why. Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:22 am

Idk, I just looked through all my volumes and I couldn't think of one I disliked! ^^; btw kanamelover the one you are thinking of is volume 8 Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:36 am