Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory Bar_left59%Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory Bar_left27%Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory Bar_left15%Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+2
kanachanimmortal
SecretWhiteRose
6 posters

Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory

SecretWhiteRose
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

Warning ZoneZero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory Dropsoa

Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory Empty Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory

Post by SecretWhiteRose Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:51 am

Hi all,wanted to share a theory i had since february 2012 when i posted it,the original link was deleted in other forum(other website),there excuse was that i told them to delete it.which i never did.

I have posted my Theory here,be aware this could be Possible Spoilers. click at your own choice

Spoiler:
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneZero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory Drops5black

Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory Empty Re: Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:39 am

SecretWhiteRose wrote:Hi all,wanted to share a theory i had since february 2012 when i posted it,the original link was deleted in other forum(other website),there excuse was that i told them to delete it.which i never did.

I have posted my Theory here,be aware this could be Possible Spoilers. click at your own choice

Spoiler:

if zero turns into a pureblood and then yuuki still choses kaname,he will sacrifice himself.till now a big obstacle in zeki relationship is them not having same timeline.if zero surpasses that obstacle,he becomes equal of kaname.a pureblood needs his lover to survive,if yuuki choses zero it leads to kaname's death and if she choses kaname it leads to zero's death.

means someone will die in the end if zero turns immortal suddenly.your theory is very unique and makes sense well atleast to me.so who knows?maybe a part of it becomes reality in the manga.
    SecretWhiteRose
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory Empty Re: Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory

Post by SecretWhiteRose Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:08 am

lucykaede wrote:
    if zero turns into a pureblood and then yuuki still choses kaname,he will sacrifice himself.till now a big obstacle in zeki relationship is them not having same timeline.if zero surpasses that obstacle,he becomes equal of kaname.a pureblood needs his lover to survive,if yuuki choses zero it leads to kaname's death and if she choses kaname it leads to zero's death.

means someone will die in the end if zero turns immortal suddenly.your theory is very unique and makes sense well atleast to me.so who knows?maybe a part of it becomes reality in the manga.

Spoiler:
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:14 am

SecretWhiteRose wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

Spoiler:

i also don't want zero to die but i don't want kaname to die either.don't worry i am sure zero will not die.reason-well hino said they are key for co-existence,if someone dies in the trio,co-existence makes no sense.kaname's death means sadness for yuuki,zero's death serves nothing to the story.even if someone dies,hino will justify it like she did with jurika.zero sacrificing for yuuki is understandable,if he sacrifices for kaname then it will be ironic. Shocked
    SecretWhiteRose
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

Post by SecretWhiteRose Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:21 am

lucykaede wrote:
    i also don't want zero to die but i don't want kaname to die either.don't worry i am sure zero will not die.reason-well hino said they are key for co-existence,if someone dies in the trio,co-existence makes no sense.kaname's death means sadness for yuuki,zero's death serves nothing to the story.even if someone dies,hino will justify it like she did with jurika.zero sacrificing for yuuki is understandable,if he sacrifices for kaname then it will be ironic. Shocked

also bear with me here,i have posted same thing said in this reply post from other post,for those who read this topic and don't know.

Spoiler:
    ok thats all i can think of for now on what could happen,hopefully next chapter will be more about zero.I dont think most of what is said above is to become true,maybe some parts might, Like the control Kaname has over Zero.you never know.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:25 am

SecretWhiteRose wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

also bear with me here,i have posted same thing said in this reply post from other post,for those who read this topic and don't know.

Spoiler:
    ok thats all i can think of for now on what could happen,hopefully next chapter will be more about zero.I dont think most of what is said above is to become true,maybe some parts might, Like the control Kaname has over Zero.you never know.

zero can't surpass kaname,thats for sure and it can also be true yuuki is his past wife.but zero as a hooded woman reincarnation and kaname loving hw more than yuuki.not possible.kaname told very early in manga that he loves yuuki more than anything else in the world.and also hw died.why would he want to follow her in death if its not for yuuki's sake?
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:36 am

Hey , I know this has nothing to do with HW . But at last I have a theory why Zero can't be controlled by a pureblood . Because he has Yuuki's blood inside .

As Yuuki's power is to nullify spells . Zero drank a bit of her blood . With her blood active inside Zero . This little blood can act as a buffer to nullify another pureblood mind control trick over Zero .
    SecretWhiteRose
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

Post by SecretWhiteRose Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:40 am

lucykaede wrote:
    zero can't surpass kaname,thats for sure and it can also be true yuuki is his past wife.but zero as a hooded woman reincarnation and kaname loving hw more than yuuki.not possible.kaname told very early in manga that he loves yuuki more than anything else in the world.and also hw died.why would he want to follow her in death if its not for yuuki's sake?

kein mentions from remember reading will have to refind the part,unless someone remembers it and knows where coming from.
    He says to kaname about the weapons,saying they are not her anymore,she has already passed on,only her essence of her memories in her heart cling into the weapons/furnace,it wont bring her back he says to kaname.something around those line,refering to the hooded woman.

I think there more to hooded woman/kaname relationship hino has yet to reveal,we only get small idea of her character,and what she might be for kaname.

Kaname loves Yuuki since she is most likely the reincarnation of his wife,the one who he started the Kuran clan with.

I think Kaname might have loved the hooded woman aswell.It mentions she was the first one to befriend Kaname and teach him what they where.in little glimps we see into kaname past.

I think Loosing her and her being his first true friend,would hurt alot,because its was his idea to what caused her to end up dead,meaning the hooded woman must have felt love towards kaname even though there time was short,She protected him,and gave her life away towards him and also the humans,because she belived in peace,between humans and Vampires,as she tells Kaname even though her parents where Humans,they still loved her regardless.

Only after His future wife comes along and helps him recover picking up the piece of kaname heart.while Kaname possible thinking of a life together with the hooded woman,a what iff.
    if he never made that plan she would still be here with him.

I feel kaname is killing the purebloods off so he can protect Yuuki,First post i made please look towards the image with the scene with kaname and yuuki and zero together.

also The hooded woman remaining life force in the furnance seems to have died,yet three remaing weapons are still okay,meaning not all of her is gone yet,Kaname knowing this,Has decided to become the new Metal for the weapons to fight against the vampires.

though to be honost i dont think that his true plans,to just die off like that,Kaname is a planner,he always one step ahead of the game.
    SecretWhiteRose
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

Post by SecretWhiteRose Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:58 am

mariangie wrote:Hey , I know this has nothing to do with HW . But at last I have a theory why Zero can't be controlled by a pureblood . Because he has Yuuki's blood inside .

As Yuuki's power is to nullify spells . Zero drank a bit of her blood . With her blood active inside Zero . This little blood can act as a buffer to nullify another pureblood mind control trick over Zero .

Maybe,but remember Zero has been holding up for 4 years resisting his blood lust,even shizuka mentions Zero strong will to not bow down.and this was also before zero took her blood.

But yes,Yuuki blood in zero would help as a reppeller against another pureblood control.But I think Kaname has the upper hand,in controll for Zero.Yuuki is Kaname Blood descendant,wich means Kaname has more right to control.making his blood original source more powerful.

also intresting fact with zero fighting his blood lust for 4 years,He has aged from a child to a teen! From what seen so far in lv E with kids,they seems to stay stuck at this age,unless otherwise mentions.
    Also point,He shouldn't be able to age at all,being stuck forvere since being bitton,is most common theme. Shizuka lover didnt age either,when she turnd him,he was still in his 20's

perhaps Zero resisting the blood lust for 4 years and aging into his teens means Zero has bigger role in the future,Even with the hooded woman blood in him,making him more resistent to blood lust effect and aging.That shouldn't have happen at all.

Seems mostly only Pureblood or Noble are able age to there 20's and stop aging.well the purebloods wont age,but the nobles will age slowly

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:46 pm

SecretWhiteRose wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

kein mentions from remember reading will have to refind the part,unless someone remembers it and knows where coming from.
    He says to kaname about the weapons,saying they are not her anymore,she has already passed on,only her essence of her memories in her heart cling into the weapons/furnace,it wont bring her back he says to kaname.something around those line,refering to the hooded woman.

I think there more to hooded woman/kaname relationship hino has yet to reveal,we only get small idea of her character,and what she might be for kaname.

Kaname loves Yuuki since she is most likely the reincarnation of his wife,the one who he started the Kuran clan with.

I think Kaname might have loved the hooded woman aswell.It mentions she was the first one to befriend Kaname and teach him what they where.in little glimps we see into kaname past.

I think Loosing her and her being his first true friend,would hurt alot,because its was his idea to what caused her to end up dead,meaning the hooded woman must have felt love towards kaname even though there time was short,She protected him,and gave her life away towards him and also the humans,because she belived in peace,between humans and Vampires,as she tells Kaname even though her parents where Humans,they still loved her regardless.

Only after His future wife comes along and helps him recover picking up the piece of kaname heart.while Kaname possible thinking of a life together with the hooded woman,a what iff.
    if he never made that plan she would still be here with him.

I feel kaname is killing the purebloods off so he can protect Yuuki,First post i made please look towards the image with the scene with kaname and yuuki and zero together.

also The hooded woman remaining life force in the furnance seems to have died,yet three remaing weapons are still okay,meaning not all of her is gone yet,Kaname knowing this,Has decided to become the new Metal for the weapons to fight against the vampires.

though to be honost i dont think that his true plans,to just die off like that,Kaname is a planner,he always one step ahead of the game.

all i can say nice theory
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:54 pm

By SecretWhiteRose :

also intresting fact with zero fighting his blood lust for 4 years,He has aged from a child to a teen! From what seen so far in lv E with kids,they seems to stay stuck at this age,unless otherwise mentions.
    Also point,He shouldn't be able to age at all,being stuck forvere since being bitton,is most common theme. Shizuka lover didnt age either,when she turnd him,he was still in his 20's

perhaps Zero resisting the blood lust for 4 years and aging into his teens means Zero has bigger role in the future,Even with the hooded woman blood in him,making him more resistent to blood lust effect and aging.That shouldn't have happen at all.

Seems mostly only Pureblood or Noble are able age to there 20's and stop aging.well the purebloods wont age,but the nobles will age slowly

A quick recap of my aging theory :

1- The base aging rate for a vampire until adulthood ( around the middle twenties ) is one vampire year for each 2 human years .

2- Purebloods age at the rate of 1 vampire year for each 2 human years until adulthood . Then stop aging . Are theorically inmortal .

3- Level B or Noble vampires age at the rate of 1 vampire year for each 2 human years until adulthood . Then slow their aging rate to about 20 human years for each vampire years until dying . Life span about 500 to 700 human years ( 1000 years tops ) .

4 - Level C or common vampires . Age one vampire year for each 2 human years until dying . Life span about 200 human years .

5- Level D and E ( ex - humans ) vampires . Probably ages the same as Level C : one vampire year for each 2 human years until dying . but their life expectancy varies a little . Because their age as humans until the time they become vampires . So they tend to live a little less than Level C . so they could live anything between 100 to 200 years .

The case of Zero is strange . As he has aged exactly as a normal human so far .

1- Could be because he resisted the vampire transformation for 4 years . So he continued to age as a normal human for that period of time . Now as a full vampire , he started to age at the rate of one vampire year for each 2 human years .

2- Could be that Level D and E continues to age as normal humans until adulthood . Then change their rate to the one vampire year for each 2 huamn years until dying .

Either way , Zero is now 18 human years old in appearance .

The story has absolutely no evidence of any other Level D or E vampire aging rate . We don't know how old the vampire ex - human kid nor Shizuka's lover were . Nor for how long they were vampires .

For Shizuka's lover , at least I can speculate he was already a young adult when he was turned into a vampire . Also that Shizuka was freed by Kaname sometime after Yuuki's become a human . This probably makes the time that Level D vampire guy lived as a vampire less than 10 years in total . So he probably had not aged more than 3 or 4 vampire years before dying .

The important thing is : how Zero can live more than the usual time span for a Level D vampire ?

I presume most people can speculate Zero gained more powers after drinking pureblood's blood . Including a longer life span .

Zero already has improved healing powers after becoming a vampire . But what I think is related to purebloods inmortality is their regeneration power . The same power that allows purebloods to replace full parts of their bodies if cut or destroyed . And for now there is no evidence Zero can perform this same trick .

Also I don't think making Zero inmortal is the way Hino would resolve the life span issue in the Zeki relationship . It could sound as a cheap way to equalize Zero and Yuuki's life spans .
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:37 pm

i am getting all tangled up in these theories. Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory 2747345646
    i want vampire knight to be a simple story now. Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory 36224405
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:01 pm

So just because they seem to have the same hair and eye color then there must be a reason behind it? Why do I get the feeling this is more a wish fulfillment that there is some mysterious importance about Zero then it actually is? I can get why Zero is a fan favorite, but let's not get overboard. Yuuki on the other hand there is something about her. At least there is a similarity between Yuuki and the hooded woman that gets far less credit then it deserves.

Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory The_Hooded_Woman_revealed

Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUvh8kYw6Tw2jxeeRH9B2MH2sM5wY8fv4zFGPBWFf29SwGytAG7w

Look at the face structure of both Yuuki and the Hooded woman. The eyes, the set of the nose and mouth. It is remarkable similar. The only difference is the hair color and the fact Yuuki's features are more childlike, but that is it. Though it is according to the time setting impossible that the hooded woman is the mother of the Kuran Clan I do think that the hooded woman had a part to the Kuran Clan then just preventing Kaname from sacrificing his life. I sincerely believe there is more to Yuuki then just being the current Kuran princess. I mean there must have been a reason why Rido, a mad power hungry man, wanted Yuuki then her just being A Juuri 2.0.
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Well, I got a headache =___=

I think HW and Zero are very similar simply because

Spoiler:

The symbols in the arts of Hino are interesting, too. And I think that Zero is becoming something we don't know yet. I'm still very skeptical about him becoming a PB, based on what we know of PBs until now (they came out from nothing because of very hard climate changes, they can't have in their blood any human genes, and so on). From what I understood of the Twin Legend, it seems that one of them is usually more strong than any other Hunter, because he takes the strength of his brother when they are in her mother's womb. And this is exactly what happens to Zero and Ichiru. We have no hints at all that this means "Oh, well. When there are twins, usually one of them is a PB". If Zero is really becoming a PB, we shall see this soon. And have a good explanation from Hino, because this contradicts a lot of her previous statements. But for now, all I know is that Zero is the strongest Hunter of the Association and that he may have more genes of the ancestor than many others. Stop.

Ah, and as for the theory of Zero becoming a PB after absorbing HW's heart (did I understood well? ooooh my headache =__=), and so on

Spoiler:

Still, interesting theories. I like to find hints here and there to foretell how is going to end, too, so I understand perfectly! Smile

Because of EVIL HINO Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory 4155267722 that likes talking by symbols!

I built up a theory of multidimensional mirrors filled with butterflies, too lol! but I spare you!

As for the scene in which Yuuki sees the coffin in Zero's heart, here it is.

And here is another enigmatic opening: what do you think about it?

Edit (so that nobody is hurt from what I wrote):

I'm not telling Zero becoming a PB is absolutely impossible. With Hino, everything is possible. I'm only telling that I will believe it when I read it, and as for now we have no true hints of that, it will surely be a surprise! Very Happy
    SecretWhiteRose
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

Post by SecretWhiteRose Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:47 am

mariangie wrote:
    A quick recap of my aging theory :

1- The base aging rate for a vampire until adulthood ( around the middle twenties ) is one vampire year for each 2 human years .

2- Purebloods age at the rate of 1 vampire year for each 2 human years until adulthood . Then stop aging . Are theorically inmortal .

3- Level B or Noble vampires age at the rate of 1 vampire year for each 2 human years until adulthood . Then slow their aging rate to about 20 human years for each vampire years until dying . Life span about 500 to 700 human years ( 1000 years tops ) .

4 - Level C or common vampires . Age one vampire year for each 2 human years until dying . Life span about 200 human years .

5- Level D and E ( ex - humans ) vampires . Probably ages the same as Level C : one vampire year for each 2 human years until dying . but their life expectancy varies a little . Because their age as humans until the time they become vampires . So they tend to live a little less than Level C . so they could live anything between 100 to 200 years .

The case of Zero is strange . As he has aged exactly as a normal human so far .

1- Could be because he resisted the vampire transformation for 4 years . So he continued to age as a normal human for that period of time . Now as a full vampire , he started to age at the rate of one vampire year for each 2 human years .

2- Could be that Level D and E continues to age as normal humans until adulthood . Then change their rate to the one vampire year for each 2 huamn years until dying .

Either way , Zero is now 18 human years old in appearance .

The story has absolutely no evidence of any other Level D or E vampire aging rate . We don't know how old the vampire ex - human kid nor Shizuka's lover were . Nor for how long they were vampires .

For Shizuka's lover , at least I can speculate he was already a young adult when he was turned into a vampire . Also that Shizuka was freed by Kaname sometime after Yuuki's become a human . This probably makes the time that Level D vampire guy lived as a vampire less than 10 years in total . So he probably had not aged more than 3 or 4 vampire years before dying .

The important thing is : how Zero can live more than the usual time span for a Level D vampire ?

I presume most people can speculate Zero gained more powers after drinking pureblood's blood . Including a longer life span .

Zero already has improved healing powers after becoming a vampire . But what I think is related to purebloods inmortality is their regeneration power . The same power that allows purebloods to replace full parts of their bodies if cut or destroyed . And for now there is no evidence Zero can perform this same trick .

Also I don't think making Zero inmortal is the way Hino would resolve the life span issue in the Zeki relationship . It could sound as a cheap way to equalize Zero and Yuuki's life spans .

1.That highly possible theory,would make sense,but still think hino is hiding somthing important in regards to zero case.

2.maybe,but i find it most common for the human who was bitten to stay in that form till there death,then again this is Hino own idea,she could have changed it.As to why they might age.
    This is also true,and I hope hino clear's up this part,because if there not suppose to age after being turned from a pureblood and just live many years stuck in this age till there death.

I think perhaps Zero descendants was a blood family related to the hooded woman,giving zero more resistence to the effects,and could perhaps have helped in aging and fighting of the blood lust.
    Perhaps all the pureblood blood in him,might help him in this area regeneration power,yet to be revealed..bringing a pureblood back like kaname and rido(who was damaged) ment giving the blood of a pureblood to said other pureblood to revive them...in zero case he has alot of pureblood blood in him at the moment.beside it helping fighting off the lv E..

Remember Kaname says he wish to follow the hooded woman Path,he is killing all the other pureblood vampires to protect Yuuki,if that is indeed is plan to die,Then making Zero having a long lifespan would make sense,if he turned into pureblood..make Zero Yuuki Knight after Kaname Gone,insuring Yuuki will be protected threw out her life,even though Yuuki loves Kaname,and Zero Loves/cares Yuuki.

Kaname knowing this,will know Yuuki loves him even in is death,and Zero knows this fact,but will still stay with yuuki to protect her,since he still cares about her.

SecretWhiteRose
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

Post by SecretWhiteRose Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:22 am

theangelgirl1992 wrote:So just because they seem to have the same hair and eye color then there must be a reason behind it? Why do I get the feeling this is more a wish fulfillment that there is some mysterious importance about Zero then it actually is? I can get why Zero is a fan favorite, but let's not get overboard. Yuuki on the other hand there is something about her. At least there is a similarity between Yuuki and the hooded woman that gets far less credit then it deserves.

Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory The_Hooded_Woman_revealed

Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUvh8kYw6Tw2jxeeRH9B2MH2sM5wY8fv4zFGPBWFf29SwGytAG7w

Look at the face structure of both Yuuki and the Hooded woman. The eyes, the set of the nose and mouth. It is remarkable similar. The only difference is the hair color and the fact Yuuki's features are more childlike, but that is it. Though it is according to the time setting impossible that the hooded woman is the mother of the Kuran Clan I do think that the hooded woman had a part to the Kuran Clan then just preventing Kaname from sacrificing his life. I sincerely believe there is more to Yuuki then just being the current Kuran princess. I mean there must have been a reason why Rido, a mad power hungry man, wanted Yuuki then her just being A Juuri 2.0.

Not a wish fulfillment,please reread my first post on the facts between hooded woman/Zero also white Lily hates Yuuki,that bloody horse was a big hint! and it was also kein cross idea to give white lilly to only Zero.
    The Hooded woman became the Knight of the Hunters/humans,Now Zero will become the Knight for the Humans/Yuuki aka vampire Knight.Zero is a weapon and shield for Yuuki,also the fact that Knights always has a horse.
    Hooded woman rode a white Horse that didn't fear her, even though she a pureblood Vampire,White Lily Loves Zero even though he is a vampire.White lily was shown to have a bad reaction after smelling the other vampires and went into panic,Only Zero was able to calm her down,and also remember White Lily dislikes Yuuki aswell.

As i stated in above first post,when Yuuki saw Hooded woman in kaname memories,She felt a familair presence(Zero) and states she thinks she knows this person,meaning it's someone in her current life she knows.

I'm sorry but no,Yuuki is not the Hooded Woman,why i think this,its because she is most Likely the reincarnation of Kaname first wife,the one who he started the Kuran clan with.More reason why Kaname Loves her,because his first wife gave him a family.

kaname even states he wish to know the hooded woman more.She was his first friend he made,before her death,it was to short for anything to happen between those two beside friendship/possible love. But that was stoped because the hooded woman died early. for anything to happen.
    Then kaname meeting his first wife(Yuuki) later

also for Zero/kein cross looking more of the Hooded woman in traits, Zero is carring her genetics,Not Yuuki.
    Even kein cross/Zero have Traits in looks from her,but are both male,am pretty sure if they where both female then it would be obvious of who zero/kein resemble.the Hooded Woman.
    Also the fact Hino Hid Zero parents face for a reason yet to be revealed. It's Possible that the Hooded woman might have a had Twin which was born Human,While she was Born Pureblood. Giving whole new meaning to Twins curse.

her family could have joind the HA,possibly making Zero/kein a real Blood reletive to the hooded woman,then the rest who carried her blood.
    and also Kein giving white Lily to Zero,gets me thinking he must know more about the hooded woman story.
    Rido is just crazy,Its was Kaname blood that started the whole Family,perhaps this has something to do with Kaname Wife

SecretWhiteRose
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

Post by SecretWhiteRose Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:00 am

Duskola wrote:Well, I got a headache =___=

I think HW and Zero are very similar simply because

Spoiler:

The symbols in the arts of Hino are interesting, too. And I think that Zero is becoming something we don't know yet. I'm still very skeptical about him becoming a PB, based on what we know of PBs until now (they came out from nothing because of very hard climate changes, they can't have in their blood any human genes, and so on). From what I understood of the Twin Legend, it seems that one of them is usually more strong than any other Hunter, because he takes the strength of his brother when they are in her mother's womb. And this is exactly what happens to Zero and Ichiru. We have no hints at all that this means "Oh, well. When there are twins, usually one of them is a PB". If Zero is really becoming a PB, we shall see this soon. And have a good explanation from Hino, because this contradicts a lot of her previous statements. But for now, all I know is that Zero is the strongest Hunter of the Association and that he may have more genes of the ancestor than many others. Stop.

Ah, and as for the theory of Zero becoming a PB after absorbing HW's heart (did I understood well? ooooh my headache =__=), and so on

Spoiler:

Still, interesting theories. I like to find hints here and there to foretell how is going to end, too, so I understand perfectly! Smile

Because of EVIL HINO Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory 4155267722 that likes talking by symbols!

I built up a theory of multidimensional mirrors filled with butterflies, too lol! but I spare you!

As for the scene in which Yuuki sees the coffin in Zero's heart, here it is.

And here is another enigmatic opening: what do you think about it?

Edit (so that nobody is hurt from what I wrote):

I'm not telling Zero becoming a PB is absolutely impossible. With Hino, everything is possible. I'm only telling that I will believe it when I read it, and as for now we have no true hints of that, it will surely be a surprise! Very Happy

They are carring her genetics,and it's also possible Kein cross/Zero are real Blood relatives of the Hooded woman,The Hooded woman might have a had a human twin,Giving more whole new meaning to the Hunters twins curse.also Hino hid Zero parents face,yet if you go back to Zero Mother in body type and hair,she looks like the Hooded woman.

Its possible,and if hino pulled it off right it would be great twist in the story,Kinda bored after Yuuki become a pureblood.I thought for sure Yuuki(Human) would fall for Kaname(pureblood) but them being blood related...akward

Omg Thank You!!!! for finding them.
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/74/9
    The first picture,mentions whats guarding the coffin is only a lingering memories!!!! kein cross tell kaname that the weapons are just a Lingering Memories from the hooded woman and it can never bring her back!! the Coffins are covered in Roses and thorns/Vines. (Bloody Rose)Also Zero fears turning into monster like kaname..meaning a Pureblood would be the worst for him! He still need to learn the lesson not all purebloods are Evil,He also seems to respect the hooded woman for what she did for the Hunters,so its a small idea waiting to evolve.

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/81/3

The secound picture is intresting.Putting things on hold to deal with there remains.

1.Talking about kaname and the hooded woman remains?

2.perhaps it's referring to Kaname dealing withe the Hunter Twins,a clue that Zero might possible die later on. or it's rebirth all over again. remember kaname was to deep in sleep to come back awake from 10,000 years of sleeping,Rido had to give him Blood,of a pureblood which was Yuuki real brother and also his blood to revive kaname,just as Rido needed Kaname Blood to revive again.
    perhaps all the pureblood blood Zero been taking in,Might be a other way to revive a sleeping Pureblood,as to why Zero has chain coffins in his memories. Kinda reminds me of Kagome/Kikyo where the two souls where seperate living in the same time line,but later Kikyo soul had to return to kagome,who was the reincarnation of her.(Inuyasha)

and also saying those who possess her weapons. is intresting.reffering to the vampire/Human Peace those who team together to fight evil will be able to use the weapons,the Hooded Womans Will.

As for the heart,i dont think she all gone,remember bloody Rose.Artemis,kein Sword are still there,and didn't get destroy like the rest of the weapons,so it's possible some of her heart is still lingering on in the weapons for them to still be there.

yes Hino and her hidden meanings in her Artwork and the type symbols they represent, ><
    Thanks! yes it's Possible i belive for zero to be a Pureblood,I wish the Updates where not monthly,Going to slow.I think Zero story is next.hopefull maybe a clue.
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:39 am

I never stated that Yuuki was the hooded woman. I said that yuuki and the hooded woman look like each in other in appearance. And they do. And the reason why I find this theory a wish fulfilment, is because in the end it all comes down to Zero becoming a pureblood. And to what to back this theory up. And Zero can't be the reincarnation of the hooded woman, because she gave up her whole essence to the vampire hunters. Both her heart, blood and soul. It was her soul that recognized Kaname in chapter 85. There might be a slight truth to your theory that zero's ancestors drank her blood, and perhaps took some of her genes to their offspring, but further I see no possible connection to zero and the HW. And Yuuki may have recgonized her probably for another reason. Like I said Yuuki shows resemblance to the HW. Could be that Yuuki recognized the HW, because of her part to the Kuran clan. It wouldnt surprise that there was daughter born from an union of Kaname + HW and Kaname eventually started the Kuran clan with his daughter. This explains the similarity between Yuuki and HW, why Yuuki recognized HW, the beginning of kurancest, and why Yuuki and juuri have brown hair and even a reddish tint.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:57 am

HW being Yuuki's original female ancestress is very probable . This perfectly explain why Yuuki share some physical features with HW .

After all , HW and Kaname lived together for a while . They shared blood , so why not sex ? This didn't mean Kaname loved HW the most . Just that HW was there for Kaname during his time of loneliness . Basically two loneliness comforting each other . Probably HW and Kaname had at least 1 child together . Two , if there are no more mysteries attached to the Kuran descendants .

What can be the most secret mystery in V. K., is who was the person who Kaname was crying in despair the day / night Yuuki see in her vision in front of the Kuran Mausoleum door . Because that person wasn't HW . Who had sacrificed herself thousand of years before that event .

Here is where my very own crack idea started . That Kaname indeed had a daughter with HW . Maybe one who looks exactly as Yuuki . Except for gray or purple eyes . And this girl was the one who ended marrying Kaname . Explaining the start of the Kurancest . Who was the first female owner of Artemis . Who make Kaname change his plans to kill all purebloods . Creating the way for the start of the Kuran monarchy . As she made Kaname see it was better to try to coexist with humans . Instead of exterminating their own race . Who ended killed and become the reason for Kaname's despair . And most of all , the past life of Yuuki . The one who Kaname was talking about when he said he didn't want Yuuki to sacrifice herself for a second time .

When I see the color pic of chapter 86 . At first I thought Hino blew Yuuki's eyes color . Yuuki with purple eyes !!! But later I started to consider if Hino was giving a clue about the possibility of Yuuki being the past life of the daughter Kaname had with HW .

Of course I can be very wrong here . Specially because if I'm right Zeki become totally out of the story . If Hino did intended to use that idea; she only would explain it until the very end .
    SecretWhiteRose
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

Post by SecretWhiteRose Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:47 am

Please keep in topic Thank you!

If you wish to talk more about hooded woman and Yuuki possibly being related,make a new topic for that,this has nothing to do with zero and hooded woman and is going off track.Seems everything was ignored,to push on idea..and rather make Kaname a Pedophilia doing his own daughter,if he and hw had a daughter...there a lot wrongness with that theory,and i don't think Hino would go that far.Please post that elseware if you wish to continue that.

Also the repeat excuse because Yuuki looks like Hooded Woman,and so far there no relation between her and the hooded woman.I'm seeing repeat of this,nothing related to the post i made.and btw I said it was possible Zero could be a pureblood in my first post i made,I never said he was one! Just a possibility Same goes for the reincarnation theory aswell,which i stated in my first post.Does no one read? Zero has more common likeness with her just as kein cross.As i pointed out in first Post.

the current topic i made was to focus on Zero/hooded woman only

and wish this will not be ignored and go off track.

I'm sorry didn't mean to come off harsh or offend.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:47 am

And Zero can't be the reincarnation of the hooded woman, because she gave up her whole essence to the vampire hunters. Both her heart, blood and soul. It was her soul that recognized Kaname in chapter 85. There might be a slight truth to your theory that zero's ancestors drank her blood, and perhaps took some of her genes to their offspring, but further I see no possible connection to zero and the HW.

Ι agree with you, it would be very hard for a reincarnated person to be to both places...

but Zero may hold a strong resemblance to her yes due to his genes ( a little more description from Hino could have helped us...

the closest or strongest connection that i think that the story could back up between Zero and HW could be through genes since Zero's ancestors were also supposed to be among the strongest vampire hunters > it is a hint that perhaps could tell us that they absorbed quite well her power in an advanced level through her blood.

Yuuki with two Wolfs represeting Zero and Kaname.hint:This is a pureblood ability.yet zero is able to use the ability in this picture.Zero is carring the genetics of the hooded woman,the body.The heart is the weapons,so most likely the heart will return to the body(zero) which might be other way to revive a pureblood.

If the concentration of HW's genes in Zero is quite high due to his genes, it is possible though that Zero can reach with a physical state of power equivalent to a pureblood without being one actually.

The term pureblood is used to describe the clean, pure lineage of vampires that do not have a single drop of human blood to their bodies> Zero is a descedant of humans whose blood was transformed to a superior one through the process of consuming a pureblood> this is like becoming vampires without fangs in a way > this special race became known as their hunters due to their ability to wield the weapons, an ability that was transmitted to them through the pureblood's powers they consumed.

but Zero got the fangs also when changed to level e. So he is not a pureblood by definition but he has consumed a lot of pure blood, he is a vampire himself and could reach potentially a higher level of power, bringing him close to this level.

Here is where my very own crack idea started . That Kaname indeed had a daughter with HW . Maybe one who looks exactly as Yuuki . Except for gray or purple eyes .

I am not sure i do like this theory also Maria, not that i do not see it possible as a piece of fiction but due to ethical issues that it could create and dispute among fans> i doubt that Hino would create such an issue in a shoujo. Would be one of the hardest things to deal with.

@Secretwild rose, welcome to the forum ( i do not remember greeting you) but please do allow the flow of some ideas and theories, if the posts get out of topic, preventing the thread's main discussion, the moderation team shall handle this. Thank you.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:29 am

juliet wrote:
    And Zero can't be the reincarnation of the hooded woman, because she gave up her whole essence to the vampire hunters. Both her heart, blood and soul. It was her soul that recognized Kaname in chapter 85. There might be a slight truth to your theory that zero's ancestors drank her blood, and perhaps took some of her genes to their offspring, but further I see no possible connection to zero and the HW.

Ι agree with you, it would be very hard for a reincarnated person to be to both places...

but Zero may hold a strong resemblance to her yes due to his genes ( a little more description from Hino could have helped us...

the closest or strongest connection that i think that the story could back up between Zero and HW could be through genes since Zero's ancestors were also supposed to be among the strongest vampire hunters > it is a hint that perhaps could tell us that they absorbed quite well her power in an advanced level through her blood.

Yuuki with two Wolfs represeting Zero and Kaname.hint:This is a pureblood ability.yet zero is able to use the ability in this picture.Zero is carring the genetics of the hooded woman,the body.The heart is the weapons,so most likely the heart will return to the body(zero) which might be other way to revive a pureblood.

If the concentration of HW's genes in Zero is quite high due to his genes, it is possible though that Zero can reach with a physical state of power equivalent to a pureblood without being one actually.

The term pureblood is used to describe the clean, pure lineage of vampires that do not have a single drop of human blood to their bodies> Zero is a descedant of humans whose blood was transformed to a superior one through the process of consuming a pureblood> this is like becoming vampires without fangs in a way > this special race became known as their hunters due to their ability to wield the weapons, an ability that was transmitted to them through the pureblood's powers they consumed.

but Zero got the fangs also when changed to level e. So he is not a pureblood by definition but he has consumed a lot of pure blood, he is a vampire himself and could reach potentially a higher level of power, bringing him close to this level.

Here is where my very own crack idea started . That Kaname indeed had a daughter with HW . Maybe one who looks exactly as Yuuki . Except for gray or purple eyes .

I am not sure i do like this theory also Maria, not that i do not see it possible as a piece of fiction but due to ethical issues that it could create and dispute among fans> i doubt that Hino would create such an issue in a shoujo. Would be one of the hardest things to deal with.

@Secretwild rose, welcome to the forum ( i do not remember greeting you) but please do allow the flow of some ideas and theories, if the posts get out of topic, preventing the thread's main discussion, the moderation team shall handle this. Thank you.

if zero becomes equivalent of kaname's powers,i personally won't like it at all. Razz
    SecretWhiteRose
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

Post by SecretWhiteRose Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:42 am

juliet wrote:

Thank you for the welcome ! No problem,I felt the thread was starting to go off topic,thats why i mention above thanks,will let moderation team know,if happens! and I'm am open to idea's just do not want the topic to go off track

Ya it sounds impossible that way to become a pureblood,meaning no human blood. it might be a possibility that could happen though,Remember Yuuki was turned into a Human,she had Human blood,before Kaname awakend her,resulting in her blood in Zero to awaken as Purebloods.
    I agree it's possible for him to gain powers of pureblood ,he has been taking alot pureblood blood recently for him to gain more strength.

I think perhaps Zero/kein cross could be blood relative of the hooded woman,Notice Zero Mother Looks alot like the hooded woman but we never see her face,Its possible the Hooded woman might have had a twin who was born Human,who also joind the Hunter clan to fight in the war or other family member who where human.

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:15 am

Yuuki was born a pureblood vampire . No human genes at all . The spell her mom performed made dormant her vampire genes . Making her " human " . But Yuuki's pureblood vampire genes never dissapeared . That's why her body eventually tried to break her mom's spells . And the reason she returned to be a pureblood vampire when Kaname bite her . Instead of a Level D vampire .

Trying to make Zero a pureblood vampire is out of the story logic . Because no matter how much genetic material he inherit from HW ( a pureblood vampire ) and how much pureblood's blood he drank . He continues to have human genes inside his body . Including the ones he adquired from his twin brother Ichiru .

I know some Zekis want to believe Zero can become a pureblood . Or at least to get eternal life as an inmortal . Because this resolves the issue of the disparity of Yuuki and Zero's lifespans . As the other option of both become human again isn't popular .

When HW was revealed as the one who gave her blood and flesh to the original humans who become vampire hunters . I remember some comments saying Yuuki and Zero were distant relatives . If HW is indeed Yuuki's original ancestress and all hunters have some genes inherited from her . This made them share some genes . But they are not exactly cousins . Because Yuuki would be a direct pureblood vampire descendant of her . With only a few generations apart . Zero would be sort of a long , long ,long , mixed race descendant of HW. With more than several hundred generations apart . Or the equivalent of 8,000 or 9,000 human years generations apart .

A twin sibling of HW could had happened . Not my favorite theory . But one to consider . What I doubt is if that twin existed he / she was human . Most probably she would devoured this weak human fetus intra - uterus . So in the case of HW having a twin sibling ; I'm more inclined to think he / she was a pureblood vampire as well .

Another thing to discart a human twin of HW around as one of the original vampire hunters . Is using as reference the span from the time she was born to the time she sacrificed herself . Several human generations passed . I don't know how many exactly . The only evidence I have was from the time Kaname " met " HW for the first time to the time they remet . Kaname lived as lord of a human village for at least 3 human generations . Because the humans start to notice their lord didn't age as he was supposed to . This means if HW has a human sibling . He / she already died before the time she make her sacrifice .

So the closest a human could had being relative of HW at the time she sacrificed herself was to be her great - grand niece or nephew . Not her sibling .

Mega weird speculation . Could that twin sibling of HW be Kaname ?????????? At least she appeared to know Kaname from her past . And Kaname didn't remember his own far past prior to meeting her .
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Well, I think I'm more and more confused about this Zero-HW theory Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory 3887309346 . It has some very good points that I noticed in the story myself, too. But I'm still more and more skeptical about Zero being or becoming a PB.

Because (I'll never get tired and repeat it) PB ARE BORN PB. So, if we analyze some steps of this theory (please correct me if I misunderstood something):

Zero is born with PB powers because of him being a "rehincarnation" of HW. Plus, the Twin Curse meaning is that whenever we have twins in both PB and Hunter's lineage, one of them is human while the other is a PB. Some proofs of this theory: Zero has HW features, he gets along very well with a white horse, and Hino drew him like a white wolf. Good.
    Then why bother poor Shizuka to kill his whole family and bite him? If Zero was born as a vampire, or as a PB, there would have been no need to set up this plan. And the whole first arc of the story, with Zero fearing to fall to Level E, Shizuka telling Yuuki he had to drink PBs blood to avoid this, and so on, is senseless and useless. Plus, Shizuka would have understood if he was a vampire - even more so, a PB - BEFORE biting him.

Furthermore, Zero was born in the strongest Hunter's family, the Kiryuus. And we see that both vampires and PB vampires show some of their power even in childhood. If the meaning of the Twin curse was: one of them is a vampire, then he would have shown some vampire powers BEFORE Shizuka's bite, or his family, his sensei and ALL other hunters would have noticed his true nature (as this is their job).

You can tell me: maybe there is a spell on him, like there was one upon Yuuki when she was a human. But we've SEEN Yuuki's mother casting the spell, while all we've seen about HW until now is that she gave her blood to humans so that they could become stronger. AND we know that PB NEVER mixed their blood with humans. So, the very fact that SHE GAVE HER BLOOD TO HUMANS simply erase every possibility that there could be some PB in Hunter's lineage[/b].

Still, this does not mean that they can't be turned in very strong true vampires, and this, together with all PB's blood he drank, would be enough to explain why Zero has not fallen to Level E yet.

And I'm with you when you say that Kaname's goal may be making Zero a REAL Vampire Knight (well, this is VK title, after all lol!). We see clearly that he gives his own blood to Zero so that he doesn't fall to Level E BEFORE killing Rido.

I think he wants Zero to be HIS weapon (he says it clearly during the fight at the Association Headquarter: "As you can't be MY weapon, I won't be killed by you"), and I think this was Shizuka's purpose, too. To do what, I don't know. But we've had clear hints that Kaname may want to stabilize his vampire genes so that he will never fall to Level E, becoming a true vampire (NOT PB).

We SEE the whole Night Class making experiments in this sense (blood tablets), and in VK novels we clearly can read about

Spoiler:

I'm with you when you say that we've never seen Zero's parents faces. And I had the same feeling: that Zero's mother would have been very similar to HW. Still, I have never seen in this fact some reincarnation issue, or some hints that Zero's mother could be HW's twin sister, and so on. This is impossible, because if HW had a human twin, she surely died a long time ago, as mariangie correctly wrote while I was composing this post:

I don't know how many exactly . The only evidence I have was from the time Kaname " met " HW for the first time to the time they remet . Kaname lived as lord of a human village for at least 3 human generations . Because the humans start to notice their lord didn't age as he was supposed to . This means if HW has a human sibling . He / she already died before the time she make her sacrifice .

So the closest a human could had being relative of HW at the time she sacrificed herself was to be her great - grand niece or nephew . Not her sibling .

So, the most reasonable explanation (as I said before) is that Zero has a significant amount of HW genes and that the infamous Twin Legend is connected to the birth of a particularly strong Hunter - the perfect knight and weapon.

I also think that if there were some reincarnation issues among vampires, Hino would have included some hints in some of these 86 chapters. We have had no true reincarnation hints until now and there are no reincarnation issues in the whole vampire society. All we know, is that vampires can go to sleep and revive after a long time, but this is no reincarnation, they are simply immortal. And they can revert their shape after this sleep, becoming child (as Kaname does), but still this is no reincarnation: they are the same person. And that the blood used to make them revive can be any kind of blood (see Rido's body for reference). Obviously, if the blood they receive is PB's blood of their own lineage, this fastens the process and enhances their strength and power. But Yuuki's true brother's blood is not enough to make Kaname revive, while Isaya seems to take blood from his own servant (that may be no PB) after his sleep. So, I think things are more complicated than "If they take their relatives' blood to revive, then there is a reincarnation issue".

As for Yuuki being Kaname's reincarnation, well, it would be very strange, to be the reincarnation of a person that is still alive Very Happy so I would exclude this, too.

In the end, if we base a reincarnation theory on one's features, well. We have hints that Zero's parents were similar to HW. Ichiru is Zero's twin. And Kaien, too, is similar to her and clearly shows signs to be "the most vampiric of all Hunters" (as some Hunters says). So, if being similar to HW is the proof of being HW reincarnation, they can all be possible reincarnation of her.

I prefer the "genes" theory, sorry! Smile

I'm totally with you, juliet.

Its possible,and if hino pulled it off right it would be great twist in the story,Kinda bored after Yuuki become a pureblood.I thought for sure Yuuki(Human) would fall for Kaname(pureblood) but them being blood related...akward

Are you telling me that the most important part of the story, including Kaname's memories, HW and so on, is boring? Very Happy That is, the same part we are talking about? Well, everyone has his/her own opinion. Still, I can't understand why it's "awkward" for Kaname and Yuuki to be blood related. Yuuki's parents were blood related and it is clearly said that PB marry only between relatives, even if sisters or brothers. Ruka and Kain are cousins, too.

The first picture,mentions whats guarding the coffin is only a lingering memories!!!! kein cross tell kaname that the weapons are just a Lingering Memories from the hooded woman and it can never bring her back!! the Coffins are covered in Roses and thorns/Vines. (Bloody Rose)Also Zero fears turning into monster like kaname..meaning a Pureblood would be the worst for him! He still need to learn the lesson not all purebloods are Evil,He also seems to respect the hooded woman for what she did for the Hunters,so its a small idea waiting to evolve.

It may be so. Still, as I really can't see any signs of Zero becoming a PB, the possible meanings I gave to that scene are the following:

- the coffin is Level E, and Yuuki's and Kaname's blood (the wolf is Kaname) are protecting him from closing his human self in that coffin;

- it can also be true the opposite: that the coffin is his vampire (NOT PB) self, and he obviously doesn't want to become a vampire. Still, for a vampire, being closed in a coffin means to disappear from the world for a while. So, if you close his vampire self into a coffin, doesn't this mean it would disappear and he would become a true human again? We shall see.

It wouldnt surprise that there was daughter born from an union of Kaname + HW and Kaname eventually started the Kuran clan with his daughter. This explains the similarity between Yuuki and HW, why Yuuki recognized HW, the beginning of kurancest, and why Yuuki and juuri have brown hair and even a reddish tint.

Cool theory. Still, we have no signs that Kaname had sex with HW, and all we know about his feelings is "When a small attachment was starting inside me, she was gone". Yes, they could have had sex without being truly in love and there could be a part of their life together that Kaname doesn't show to Yuuki. But I will truly believe it when I read it. Because if HW really had a daughter with Kaname, she was really a bad mother, by putting her "I want to make something great for the father of my child and humanity"'s will before "Well, what should I do with my daughter when I'm gone? O_o". We never see her worrying for someone left behind, we never see her telling Kaname "take care of the others while I'm gone". She simply tells him to go on with her battle. Stop.

What can be the most secret mystery in V. K., is who was the person who Kaname was crying in despair the day / night Yuuki see in her vision in front of the Kuran Mausoleum door . Because that person wasn't HW . Who had sacrificed herself thousand of years before that event .

Here is where my very own crack idea started . That Kaname indeed had a daughter with HW . Maybe one who looks exactly as Yuuki . Except for gray or purple eyes . And this girl was the one who ended marrying Kaname . Explaining the start of the Kurancest . Who was the first female owner of Artemis . Who make Kaname change his plans to kill all purebloods . Creating the way for the start of the Kuran monarchy . As she made Kaname see it was better to try to coexist with humans . Instead of exterminating their own race . Who ended killed and become the reason for Kaname's despair . And most of all , the past life of Yuuki . The one who Kaname was talking about when he said he didn't want Yuuki to sacrifice herself for a second time .

I'm with you, mariangie, as regards the Kaname-in-despair episode. And as one of the topics we are discussing is reincarnation/descendants of PB, I think we are not OT at all if we discuss about Kurancestors, too. I believe there was a relative of Kaname whose existence he kept secret even to Yuuki. But from what I've read until now, I can't foretell if it's a daughter, a sister, or such. Yuuki is Kaname's descendant and PB marries each other between relatives, so a father-to-daughter marriage wouldn't be more "hideous" than this (still, we are thinking in human way, while PB are not human). But we've never seen "father-to-daughter" marriages in VK, yet. We've always seen Kuran's brothers and sisters marrying each other. So, I personally believe there was a sister - or a relative - of Kaname he married and he had to kill for some reason. We shall see.

Yuuki was born a pureblood vampire . No human genes at all . The spell her mom performed made dormant her vampire genes . Making her " human " . But Yuuki's pureblood vampire genes never dissapeared . That's why her body eventually tried to break her mom's spells . And the reason she returned to be a pureblood vampire when Kaname bite her . Instead of a Level D vampire .

Yes, as you say Juuri's made her vampire's instincts dormant, but couldn't change her genes. Her blood is a pureblood one's, even if she is "human": that's why it's particularly sweet and special. Still, this is another proof that there's no spell that can change the true nature of a human/vampire/PB: their nature is always the same, and their powers can simply be enhanced (Zero) or inibhited (Yuuki).

Mega weird speculation . Could that twin sibling of HW be Kaname ?????????? At least she appeared to know Kaname from her past . And Kaname didn't remember his own far past prior to meeting her .

Another cool theory, mariangie Smile but I don't think so. We see Kaname left behind by a whole group of his kin and living always on his own before reaching them. He seems really indifferent to the fact he've just lost a sister's support. Furthermore, I find strange for him to "start a small attachment" for her own twin just before she dies. If she was his twin he would have already a small hint of affection for her, other than love. Plus, if she was her twin, they would have had very similar features (as all twins in VK have - well, Zero and Ichiru, at last Smile). Who knows?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:40 pm