Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Kaname & the Hooded woman Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Kaname & the Hooded woman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Kaname & the Hooded woman Bar_left59%Kaname & the Hooded woman Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Kaname & the Hooded woman Bar_left27%Kaname & the Hooded woman Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Kaname & the Hooded woman Bar_left15%Kaname & the Hooded woman Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+9
juliet
Akaruisama
Shirayuki
nina
sdalove
mariangie
shizza24
sweetsolace
jayashree
13 posters

Kaname & the Hooded woman

Poll

Do you guys think the lady from kaname past is yuuki

[ 5 ]
    Kaname & the Hooded woman Bar_left29%Kaname & the Hooded woman Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Kaname & the Hooded woman Bar_left35%Kaname & the Hooded woman Bar_right [35%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Kaname & the Hooded woman Bar_left35%Kaname & the Hooded woman Bar_right [35%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Kaname & the Hooded woman Bar_left0%Kaname & the Hooded woman Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 17
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneKaname & the Hooded woman Drops1black

Kaname & the Hooded woman Empty Kaname & the Hooded woman

Post by jayashree Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:49 am

i have this feeling that the lady from kaname past might be yuuki so what do you guys think.

KANAME BE MY VAMPIRE KNIGHT Kaname & the Hooded woman 651225598 Kaname & the Hooded woman 1694537797 Kaname & the Hooded woman 651225598 Kaname & the Hooded woman 651225598 Kaname & the Hooded woman 1694537797
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneKaname & the Hooded woman Drops5black

Kaname & the Hooded woman Empty Re: Kaname & the Hooded woman

Post by sweetsolace Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:32 am

confused confused

the hooded woman you're talking about in your title is this:
    Spoiler:

another hooded woman who looks like yuki from chapter 60:
    Spoiler:

I think you've got them both confused

There's already a topic for this here you can choose:
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t622-kanames-loverswhe-know-about-2but-who-is-the-mother-of-kuran-clan

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t96-is-yuuki-the-reincarnation-of-kaname-s-past-love

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t326-kaname-and-the-ancestor
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneKaname & the Hooded woman Dropsoa

Post by shizza24 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:33 am

She sacrificed her heart to make weapons for the hunters and hence died. I mean if she's essentially dead then I don't think she can be Yuuki.. because her heart/soul is still a part of all the weapons used by hunters. At least that's what I think.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:18 am

About this thread post :

Maybe
    I done know
    Yes of course
    I knew that

This is an example of a poll badly done .

There is no way to disagree with the premise .

The possible answers had to be :

-Yes

-No

-Not sure .

Or similar choices .

There is also an issue Sweetsolace pointed here .

Could be there were 2 different hooded women ?

The one from chapter 60 pic and the HW who sacrificed herself to make the anti - vampire weapons ? Or there was only one ?

The problem with the Yuuki - look - alike hooded woman from chapter 60 is that Hino blurried this pic in the book volume version . Hino could be trying to hide something from the readers of the book format . So if this a different woman than the HW who made the anti - vampire weapons . Is not impossible to think this could be Yuuki's previous life . But no way to prove this yet .

But there's no evidence for Yuuki being the reincarnation of the HW who made the anti - vampire weapons . I think the probability is high for the HW's soul is in part residing inside the weapons made with the alloy created by her blood and flesh . This could explain why Bloody Rose could recognize and obey Kaname during the first arc .

So if the question is if the pureblood hooded braided lady is Yuuki's past life my answer is NO .

If the question is related to the hooded woman from chapter 60 . My answer is : I'M NOT SURE if she is Yuuki's past life . There is one thing I can't discart for now . Unless more evidence happens .

sdalove
    sdalove
    Human

Post by sdalove Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:53 am

mariangie wrote:About this thread post :

Maybe
    I done know
    Yes of course
    I knew that

-Yes

-No

-Not sure .

Or similar choices .

The one from chapter 60 pic and the HW who sacrificed herself to make the anti - vampire weapons ? Or there was only one ?

The problem with the Yuuki - look - alike hooded woman from chapter 60 is that Hino blurried this pic in the book volume version . Hino could be trying to hide something from the readers of the book format . So if this a different woman than the HW who made the anti - vampire weapons . Is not impossible to think this could be Yuuki's previous life . But no way to prove this yet .

But there's no evidence for Yuuki being the reincarnation of the HW who made the anti - vampire weapons . I think the probability is high for the HW's soul is in part residing inside the weapons made with the alloy created by her blood and flesh . This could explain why Bloody Rose could recognize and obey Kaname during the first arc .

So if the question is if the pureblood hooded braided lady is Yuuki's past life my answer is NO .

If the question is related to the hooded woman from chapter 60 . My answer is : I'M NOT SURE if she is Yuuki's past life . There is one thing I can't discart for now . Unless more evidence happens .

sorry i done know alot about the women from kaname past that is why i ask and also thought since haruka look like kaname that yuuki might look like the hooded
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneKaname & the Hooded woman Drops1black

Post by jayashree Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:19 am

sdalove wrote:
    mariangie wrote:About this thread post :

Maybe
    I done know
    Yes of course
    I knew that

-Yes

-No

-Not sure .

Or similar choices .

sorry i done know alot about the women from kaname past that is why i ask and also thought since haruka look like kaname that yuuki might look like the hooded
    i just wanted to know because Kaname said that he don't want to loose yuuki again
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:52 pm

jayashree wrote: i have this feeling that the lady from kaname past might be yuuki so what do you guys think.

Me too!!! cheers

sdalove wrote: sorry i done know alot about the women from kaname past that is why i ask and also thought since haruka look like kaname that yuuki might look like the hooded

jayashree wrote: i just wanted to know because Kaname said that he don't want to loose yuuki again

Haha this is my biggest question too! Who was Kaname’s wife in the past? Is Yuuki a reincarnation? Was in Kaname’s past? Etc… Kaname & the Hooded woman 594618053

But as sweetsolace pointed out on her above post in the forum there are a few threads where its been discussed these questions >>

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t622-kanames-loverswhe-know-about-2but-who-is-the-mother-of-kuran-clan

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t96-is-yuuki-the-reincarnation-of-kaname-s-past-love

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t326-kaname-and-the-ancestor

If you like you can take a look to these threads and post there your theories/opinions in order to advance the discussions further more. This way will be easier for the old members to participate as well, without repeating themselves. XD

I’m looking forward for new ideas/posts! bounce bounce Have fun! bouncing

Shirayuki
    Shirayuki
    Human

Humor : logical twist.

Post by Shirayuki Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:14 pm

Still, does reincarnation really exist there? Also, there's no clear evidence if Yuuki was the reincarnation of that woman in Kaname's past.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:29 pm

AzureMaiden wrote:Still, does reincarnation really exist there? Also, there's no clear evidence if Yuuki was the reincarnation of that woman in Kaname's past.

No, there are on evidence of Yuuki had been Hooded Woman in the past. There are only our assumptions. Still, our belief is strong because this idea is so romantic... cheers
    Shirayuki
    Shirayuki
    Human

Humor : logical twist.

Post by Shirayuki Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:41 pm

I was wondering if Yuuki could be her reincarnation, because..*cough* their attitudes are somewhat different Razz

Erm, yeah, if Kaname lived in the past, why didn't he has a wife or children? His wife should be gone somewhere. <_<"
    Since he was the ancestor of Kuran, how could he hasn't married yet? Surprised
    (How could Kuran still exist, then?)

Maybe, it means that he has more than 1 lover before Yuuki?

(P.s : Sorry for being OOT, how to reply to a quote sent by someone before us? Pardon, I'm still a newbie just today )
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Shirayuki wrote:I was wondering if Yuuki could be her reincarnation, because..*cough* their attitudes are somewhat different Razz

Erm, yeah, if Kaname lived in the past, why didn't he has a wife or children? His wife should be gone somewhere. <_<"

(P.s : Sorry for being OOT, how to reply to a quote sent by someone before us? Pardon, I'm still a newbie just today )

You simply press the "quote" button underneath the post that you want to quote and the reply editor shall open with the quoted lines on top, you can write your comment underneath
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Shirayuki wrote:I was wondering if Yuuki could be her reincarnation, because..*cough* their attitudes are somewhat different Razz

If Yuuki was Hooded Women, it's enough to explain why he didn't marry in the past. Of course it doesn't explain what Kurans have beginning from.
    I'm sure that Kaname was not only member of the family from the beginning, he could have sibilings who had married and have descendants.
    It is possible if a name "ancestor" is given to first purebloods vampires who had appeard, not only those who had descendants.
    It also can be that "ancestor" means pureblood vampire who had created level-e vampires who futhermore, have evaluated in higher class.
    In that case pureblood would be beginning of the rest of vampire world.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Hello Shirayuki and welcome on board! Kaname & the Hooded woman 4265338432

Your questions are logical and for me are the reasons of why I don’t believe that Yuuki could be the reincarnation of the HW (if she is a reincarnation at all) OR that the HW was ever his wife …

- For starters Kaname appears to be the progenitor of the Kurans … he had stated that himself and when he showed his past to Yuuki she as well recognized him as the ancestor of their clan … NOT the HW but only him. So these info are leading us to assume that Kaname at some point started the Kuran family and logically with a woman I guess haha. Therefore in my understanding the questions are a) WHO was that woman (which most likely isn’t the HW) viz the female progenitor of the Kurans and b) IF Yuuki is the reincarnation of this woman …

Indications that contradict with the assumption that the HW was the female progenitor of the Kuran clan. >>

- When the HW sacrificed herself there was no sign of the Kuran family. Plus Kaname’s statements:
    1. That when a SMALL attachment was born in him the HW sacrificed herself >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-12/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

>> which for me it can only means that he wasn’t so deeply in love with that woman yet. And we know how Kaname is when he is in love … Razz
    Also I can hardly imagine that Kaname (or Hino) would choose to describe the relationship between Kaname and the HW as “a small attachment” IF she was the mother of his children …

- After many battles (which can be a serious indication that many years had passed from HW’s death) … he says “I can hardly feel emotions anymore”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-22/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

>> this is a phrase that I doubt that Kaname would say if he had a family at that time. These words show a lonely man dedicated to fight for the human kind. Hence Yuuki asking him IF he’s going to replace her (the HW) with someone else>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-24/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

- A portion from the volume 13, chapter 63:
    Yuuki’s thoughts seeing the scene where the HW said her farewell to Kaname:
    “I can feel the emotions running through Kaname now … No longer feeling guilty about leaving on after sad partings … No longer feeling he must remain alone FOREVER… This woman is the one who made him feel all this.”

And if we make the parallelism with the Kaname when the HW “saved” him … a lonely, isolated man who refused to get attached or falling in love … means that the HW opened Kaname’s heart … she made him see that he mustn’t remain alone forever >> must seek for a love to spend his life with >… No longer feeling guilty about leaving on after sad partings…

For me the above portion is the prelude from Hino for the next stage of Kaname’s life … the stage where he met the woman with whom fell deeply in love and made a family … (after HW’s death)

- The scene where he is grieving over the shattered mirror >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-23/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-24/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

Kaname: “And when I noticed I was completely alone …” >> viz he wasn’t alone before this scene??? The HW had died probably many-many years before, yet we see Kaname to grieve IN the Kuran mansion this time (an indication of a family) with crystals into his hands … Now it is only crystals from the shattered mirror or these are crystals from a PB who just died? It remains to be revealed but my feeling is that in this scene Kaname is crying for the loss of his wife. If so then it is another indication that the HW wasn’t his wife since she had died long before and in another stage set …

And there is always the question; IF the HW was Kaname’s past wife why Hino didn’t disclose that, since she introduced her already? For what reason she’s keeping a part of Kaname’s past – from the time he met Yuuki’s vision in that battle field, till his slumber- secret? Why there is no reference for the female progenitor of the Kurans; (not even in the history books) while Juuri has mentioned her grandpa, the first King? Where and who was his Queen; Juuri’s grandmother?

That’s why I believe (with the information that we have thus far ofc) that Kaname had a wife in the past (not the HW) and what’s Yuuki’s relation with that woman, except ofc of being her descendant, remains to be revealed.

Now IF Yuuki is the reincarnation of Kaname’s wife we have unfolded this theory in this thread >>

Akaruisama wrote: If Yuuki was Hooded Women, it's enough to explain why he didn't marry in the past. Of course it doesn't explain what Kurans have beginning from.
    I'm sure that Kaname was not only member of the family from the beginning, he could have sibilings who had married and have descendants.

This is another theory and since we do not have the whole story from Hino yet we can’t exclude that possibility but thus far we have none sign that Kaname had a PB sister or brother hence the Kuran clan to be started from them. Not that I have any objection for this theory but yet where we can based it on? If you have detected hints which can support this possibility Akaruisama I would love to see them. I like reading new theories! bounce

It is possible if a name "ancestor" is given to first purebloods vampires who had appeard, not only those who had descendants.
    It also can be that "ancestor" means pureblood vampire who had created level-e vampires who futhermore, have evaluated in higher class.

Progenitors or ancestors are called the first vampires who were born. Specifically these vampires were only PBs and were born from humans around 10000 ago when the human civilization almost perished due to a climate change.

Now we know that the HW, Kaname and others are considered as the progenitors of the entire vampire race cuz they were the first ones that appeared.

So “ancestor” it doesn’t mean the PBs that have created level-es but all the first PBs.
    Ofc many of them turned humans into vampires i.e. created the level-es and level-ds.
    How we have the ranks … level-A, B, C and D vampires … From the fanbook:

Spoiler:

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:40 pm

nina wrote:

Hello Shirayuki and welcome on board! Kaname & the Hooded woman 4265338432

Your questions are logical and for me are the reasons of why I don’t believe that Yuuki could be the reincarnation of the HW (if she is a reincarnation at all) OR that the HW was ever his wife …

- For starters Kaname appears to be the progenitor of the Kurans … he had stated that himself and when he showed his past to Yuuki she as well recognized him as the ancestor of their clan … NOT the HW but only him. So these info are leading us to assume that Kaname at some point started the Kuran family and logically with a woman I guess haha. Therefore in my understanding the questions are a) WHO was that woman (which most likely isn’t the HW) viz the female progenitor of the Kurans and b) IF Yuuki is the reincarnation of this woman …

Indications that contradict with the assumption that the HW was the female progenitor of the Kuran clan. >>

- When the HW sacrificed herself there was no sign of the Kuran family. Plus Kaname’s statements:
    1. That when a SMALL attachment was born in him the HW sacrificed herself >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-12/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

>> which for me it can only means that he wasn’t so deeply in love with that woman yet. And we know how Kaname is when he is in love … Razz
    Also I can hardly imagine that Kaname (or Hino) would choose to describe the relationship between Kaname and the HW as “a small attachment” IF she was the mother of his children …

- After many battles (which can be a serious indication that many years had passed from HW’s death) … he says “I can hardly feel emotions anymore”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-22/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

>> this is a phrase that I doubt that Kaname would say if he had a family at that time. These words show a lonely man dedicated to fight for the human kind. Hence Yuuki asking him IF he’s going to replace her (the HW) with someone else>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-24/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

- A portion from the volume 13, chapter 63:
    Yuuki’s thoughts seeing the scene where the HW said her farewell to Kaname:
    “I can feel the emotions running through Kaname now … No longer feeling guilty about leaving on after sad partings … No longer feeling he must remain alone FOREVER… This woman is the one who made him feel all this.”

And if we make the parallelism with the Kaname when the HW “saved” him … a lonely, isolated man who refused to get attached or falling in love … means that the HW opened Kaname’s heart … she made him see that he mustn’t remain alone forever >> must seek for a love to spend his life with >… No longer feeling guilty about leaving on after sad partings…

For me the above portion is the prelude from Hino for the next stage of Kaname’s life … the stage where he met the woman with whom fell deeply in love and made a family … (after HW’s death)

- The scene where he is grieving over the shattered mirror >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-23/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-24/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

Kaname: “And when I noticed I was completely alone …” >> viz he wasn’t alone before this scene??? The HW had died probably many-many years before, yet we see Kaname to grieve IN the Kuran mansion this time (an indication of a family) with crystals into his hands … Now it is only crystals from the shattered mirror or these are crystals from a PB who just died? It remains to be revealed but my feeling is that in this scene Kaname is crying for the loss of his wife. If so then it is another indication that the HW wasn’t his wife since she had died long before and in another stage set …

And there is always the question; IF the HW was Kaname’s past wife why Hino didn’t disclose that, since she introduced her already? For what reason she’s keeping a part of Kaname’s past – from the time he met Yuuki’s vision in that battle field, till his slumber- secret? Why there is no reference for the female progenitor of the Kurans; (not even in the history books) while Juuri has mentioned her grandpa, the first King? Where and who was his Queen; Juuri’s grandmother?

That’s why I believe (with the information that we have thus far ofc) that Kaname had a wife in the past (not the HW) and what’s Yuuki’s relation with that woman, except ofc of being her descendant, remains to be revealed.

Now IF Yuuki is the reincarnation of Kaname’s wife we have unfolded this theory in this thread >>

Akaruisama wrote: If Yuuki was Hooded Women, it's enough to explain why he didn't marry in the past. Of course it doesn't explain what Kurans have beginning from.

This is another theory and since we do not have the whole story from Hino yet we can’t exclude that possibility but thus far we have none sign that Kaname had a PB sister or brother hence the Kuran clan to be started from them. Not that I have any objection for this theory but yet where we can based it on? If you have detected hints which can support this possibility Akaruisama I would love to see them. I like reading new theories! bounce

Progenitors or ancestors are called the first vampires who were born. Specifically these vampires were only PBs and were born from humans around 10000 ago when the human civilization almost perished due to a climate change.

Now we know that the HW, Kaname and others are considered as the progenitors of the entire vampire race cuz they were the first ones that appeared.

So “ancestor” it doesn’t mean the PBs that have created level-es but all the first PBs.
    Ofc many of them turned humans into vampires i.e. created the level-es and level-ds.
    How we have the ranks … level-A, B, C and D vampires … From the fanbook:

Spoiler:

Awesome post sFun_hailbig and totally agree with you
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:08 am

the picture 2 shows us that there are 2 hooded womans...the one that looks like zero...and the another who looks just like yuuki...i think the second one maybe she was kaname's wife in the past? confused
    Because he had to make babies to continue the generation of the kurans right?
    maybe he was kicked by his wife n the past that's why he was so lonely? rofl rofl rofl
    it's just my opinion but Yuuki just reencarnated now because Kaname needed her again in this years... sSc_hidingsofa
    and he was hiding that secret from her? Kaname & the Hooded woman 3814611447
    how romantic his past love is again alive for him...
    and the Yume couple is getting more and more fans... Kaname & the Hooded woman 812189494
    I hope so Kaname & the Hooded woman 919404167
    I think they deserve a good ending together,with a kiss or even more? Kaname & the Hooded woman 230346397
    ah!how hot it would be drawling
    as for zero he's just yuuki's friend Kaname & the Hooded woman 803743774 for me nothing more lol!
    PSDOL
    PSDOL
    Human

Post by PSDOL Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:16 pm

BUT that image was changed in the volume we see i new image of the hooded woman face her back on her horse. and i feel that zero is connection d to the hooded woman not yuuki Smile
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneKaname & the Hooded woman Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:23 pm

lililovelilica wrote:the picture 2 shows us that there are 2 hooded womans...the one that looks like zero...and the another who looks just like yuuki...i think the second one maybe she was kaname's wife in the past? confused
    Because he had to make babies to continue the generation of the kurans right?
    maybe he was kicked by his wife n the past that's why he was so lonely? rofl rofl rofl
    it's just my opinion but Yuuki just reencarnated now because Kaname needed her again in this years... sSc_hidingsofa
    and he was hiding that secret from her? Kaname & the Hooded woman 3814611447
    how romantic his past love is again alive for him...
    and the Yume couple is getting more and more fans... Kaname & the Hooded woman 812189494
    I hope so Kaname & the Hooded woman 919404167
    I think they deserve a good ending together,with a kiss or even more? Kaname & the Hooded woman 230346397
    ah!how hot it would be drawling
    as for zero he's just yuuki's friend Kaname & the Hooded woman 803743774 for me nothing more lol!

are there two hooded women??huh?? Kaname & the Hooded woman 3428452064

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:17 am