Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? Bar_left59%Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? Bar_left27%Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? Bar_left15%Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+9
msa-x
KuranPrince
yuuki kiryuu
nina
Yuki_kuran12345
kialovejapan
juliet
kanachanimmortal
Youweremysafeplace*
13 posters

Can The hooded women be related to Zero??

Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D
    Warning ZoneCan The hooded women be related to Zero?? Dropsoa

Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? Empty Can The hooded women be related to Zero??

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Well I was just thinking that if the hooded women "kind of looks like zero" Is it possible they could be related?
    See heres my thought,
    The hooded women had human parents. So is it possible she had another sibling that we have not seen or heard about? That maybe the hooded women told that sibling to become a hunter. So maybe that sibling had a family, and carried on for generations. And supposedly since zero comes from a great hunter family, it is because of the Hooded Women's family line. And my guess is that its Zeros mother that is from the great hunter family line. Because I happened to watch the anime again and Zero's mother in it looks like the hooded women! (her hair color)
    And maybe that's why Zero can control the bloody rose well and that's why he knew about how the bloody rose and kaname "go way back".

Remember this is all a thought. And I just want opinions on this, and if you also think its possible.
    thank you! Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? 2274236167
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneCan The hooded women be related to Zero?? Drops5black

Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? Empty Re: Can The hooded women be related to Zero??

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:44 pm

my answer is so yes,yes i think he is related to her.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? Empty Re: Can The hooded women be related to Zero??

Post by juliet Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:08 pm

to tell you the truth, i found it very difficult, but you never know...lol

Last edited by juliet on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:57 pm

well I Think that's a good intuition!! In my opinion is quite possible, but I remember an answer of Hino Matsuri in a interview: she said that in the story of vk she would add new particulars and details for each caracters of vk.. So maybe the hooded woman might be releated with kaien cross... Who knows what's thinking the hino matsuri's genious! XD
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Human

Humor : i am really, really funny that is all i can say!

Post by Yuki_kuran12345 Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:22 am

I totally agree look alike
    Very interesting
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? 356px-Hoodedwoman

who is this????
    looks like yuuki in hooded woman's dress.please explain.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 pm

lucykaede wrote:Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? 356px-Hoodedwoman

who is this????
    looks like yuuki in hooded woman's dress.please explain.

@lucycaede we have discussed this panel in this thread >>
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t96p30-is-yuuki-the-reincarnation-of-kaname-s-past-love

You will find another interesting pic of Yuuki that hints to the past too.
    yuuki kiryuu
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

Post by yuuki kiryuu Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:14 am

Well this theory is quite good, I've read some other theory about this somewhere else (i don't know if I can mention where), about how Zero and the HW can be related, their similarities, about white lily and bloody rose. It's seems very acceptable. Maybe that's the reason why kaname doesn't like Zero but keeps him alive because he said he Yuuki's sort of shield, Zero reminds Kaname of the HW and maybe he can't stand that...just theories and other things, but I will have to say HW was more that just a mentor/sensei to Kaname here's a picture..maybe you can proove me wrong, maybe there is a threat for this..sorry http://vampireknight.wikia.com/wiki/Kaname_%26_the_Hooded_woman
    Back to the issue..We can see some resemblance in Zero and HW face features! maybe he is the male reincarnation of her..who knows
    yuuki kiryuu
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

Post by yuuki kiryuu Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:16 am

Here's a pic I found!

Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? Comparehoodedwomanzero
    Attachments
    Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? Attachmentimages.jpg
    They're quite look a like
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (14 Kb) Downloaded 8 times
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 am

yuuki kiryuu wrote:Here's a pic I found!

A friendly advice I would like to share with you. You're not allowed to double, or multi, post in this or any other thread here at this forum. Instead, click on the "Edit" button and fix or add more to your paragraph.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:08 am

yuuki kiryuu wrote:Well this theory is quite good, I've read some other theory about this somewhere else (i don't know if I can mention where), about how Zero and the HW can be related, their similarities, about white lily and bloody rose. It's seems very acceptable. Maybe that's the reason why kaname doesn't like Zero but keeps him alive because he said he Yuuki's sort of shield, Zero reminds Kaname of the HW and maybe he can't stand that...just theories and other things, but I will have to say HW was more that just a mentor/sensei to Kaname here's a picture..maybe you can proove me wrong, maybe there is a threat for this..sorry http://vampireknight.wikia.com/wiki/Kaname_%26_the_Hooded_woman
    Back to the issue..We can see some resemblance in Zero and HW face features! maybe he is the male reincarnation of her..who knows

as male reincarnation of zero??? affraid
    omg then yuuki finally got a contestant for kaname's love. rofl
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Thank you guys so much for your thoughts! And i never thought of that, of Zero maybe being a male reincarnation ! Could be a possibility Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? 1098764838
    msa-x
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Zeki final!

Post by msa-x Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:28 pm

a rencarnation? Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? 594618053 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...pppppuuuffff....the trame would be so complex doesn't it?....maybe is this the true of yaoi story!! jajajajajaja finally is confesed...kaname loves zero because he is the rencarnation of the hooded woman!! lol!
    msa-x
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Zeki final!

Post by msa-x Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:30 pm

seriously...it could be the secret of hino...who say that is not possible? well...I have to remark that some faces in the story are similar =/ mmmmm I don't know I don't know!! xD
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:09 am

rofl a reincartion??? Sorry but it seems too much....!!! How coplex does vk would be??? Yeah zero looks like the HW but also seiren....!!! Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? 2948031760
    yuuki kiryuu
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

Post by yuuki kiryuu Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:42 am

KuranPrince wrote:

A friendly advice I would like to share with you. You're not allowed to double, or multi, post in this or any other thread here at this forum. Instead, click on the "Edit" button and fix or add more to your paragraph.

I'm so sorry..promise I won't happen again..is there any chance I can delete my post? haven't found a delete button..that's for the advice will be more careful nex time Smile
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:58 am

yuuki kiryuu wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

I'm so sorry..promise I won't happen again..is there any chance I can delete my post? haven't found a delete button..that's for the advice will be more careful nex time Smile

It's OK. PM any of the mods and I'm sure they'll fix the situation whenever they're available.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:53 pm

I CAME up again with a crazy thought,i think zero was hw's son that reincarnated and was kaname's brother in law in past.ha ha ha ...i said crazy thought but who knows maybe it comes out true.lol
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:45 am

msa-x wrote:a rencarnation? Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? 594618053 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...pppppuuuffff....the trame would be so complex doesn't it?....maybe is this the true of yaoi story!! jajajajajaja finally is confesed...kaname loves zero because he is the rencarnation of the hooded woman!! lol!
    Well....i do'nt discard this possibility,but i find it HARD that he's the HW
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    It would be Hilarious like:
    -"Hello Kaname...Actually i'm HW reencarnation"!

Kaname:How do you know that?
    Zero:I've dreammed about my past,and i saw YOU!
    OMG! rofl rofl rofl
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:13 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    msa-x wrote:a rencarnation? Can The hooded women be related to Zero?? 594618053 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...pppppuuuffff....the trame would be so complex doesn't it?....maybe is this the true of yaoi story!! jajajajajaja finally is confesed...kaname loves zero because he is the rencarnation of the hooded woman!! lol!

OMG! rofl rofl rofl

Oh, It could be the most epic way to solve this LT, a Zename pair, afterall. I´m not a Yaoi fan, but that´s just...hilarious Ö_____Ö

And Yuki could stay on sarah´s side. Kaaaaaa
    Okay. Now, srsly. When I think about it I just can see it: Perhaps, Zero´s family (his mom or his dad) is a distance relative of HW, that´s why Ichiru had born alive too.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:24 am

Li.llium wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

OMG! rofl rofl rofl

Oh, It could be the most epic way to solve this LT, a Zename pair, afterall. I´m not a Yaoi fan, but that´s just...hilarious Ö_____Ö

And Yuki could stay on sarah´s side. Kaaaaaa
    Okay. Now, srsly. When I think about it I just can see it: Perhaps, Zero´s family (his mom or his dad) is a distance relative of HW, that´s why Ichiru had born alive too.
    You forgot that Zero's parents were Human?
    Even if the HW looks like Zero that doesn't mean they are relatives...if you think about it...there's a lot of people in this world that looks like each other but doesnt have anything in common(like bloodline or whatever)...
    [code]OMG alredy have 500 posts?i'm getting pretty old in here!YAY! rofl rofl rofl
    [code]
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:45 am

Hmm .. I did not think about it, really. So, thinking about it, the better:
    The hunters were created by HW, when they ate her flesh. Perhaps kiryuu family could be a descendant of those (hunters) and they, like the Kurans, was marrying each other (but I see no incest here). Therefore, it was possible the birth of twins. Perhaps the Kiryuu clan is the clan of hunters who have the genes closest to HW. Maybe that's it.

And I did not mention anything about his appearance = so he is related to HW.

I just think the birth of twins can be more connected to HW / Kaname than the Zero´s´hair color.^^
    Dragonsrose15
    Dragonsrose15
    Human

Post by Dragonsrose15 Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:33 am

Interesting theory, but I really don't think so. If anything, Zero is carrying part of her with his gun, but not much after that. The hooded woman is more than likely Yuuki's ancestress. It's still not clear which woman he ended up procreating with, but the hooded woman is a likely option.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:34 am

Li.llium wrote:Hmm .. I did not think about it, really. So, thinking about it, the better:
    The hunters were created by HW, when they ate her flesh. Perhaps kiryuu family could be a descendant of those (hunters) and they, like the Kurans, was marrying each other (but I see no incest here). Therefore, it was possible the birth of twins. Perhaps the Kiryuu clan is the clan of hunters who have the genes closest to HW. Maybe that's it.

And I did not mention anything about his appearance = so he is related to HW.

I just think the birth of twins can be more connected to HW / Kaname than the Zero´s´hair color.^^
    hmmm yeah maybe that curse is related to kana chan and hood chan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 pm