Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire-Zero new style?  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire-Zero new style?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire-Zero new style?  Bar_left59%Vampire-Zero new style?  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire-Zero new style?  Bar_left27%Vampire-Zero new style?  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire-Zero new style?  Bar_left15%Vampire-Zero new style?  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+18
Vampire_Zero
roronoa-zoro
mariangie
sweetsolace
neosolaris12
rayatta
shizza24
tunafishsandwich
rumland
PeachBum
zena
anna
Dayana-Chan
Akaruisama
Trinity
love ice
nuitetoile21
juliet
22 posters

Vampire-Zero new style?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneVampire-Zero new style?  Dropsoa

Vampire-Zero new style?  Empty Vampire-Zero new style?

Post by juliet Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:33 am

What did you think about Zero's style in chapter 63? You know, I had not noticed him that much but he is turning so handsome...really he suddenly has that vampirish look, a more mature style (it reminds me more of Kaname). Did you like it?
    I actually do not enjoy seeing him so vampirish (it's not what we had been used by Zero)...but on the other had his skectch has been improved far more lately. Hino making Zero more of a man than a boy?
    What does she changed his style? Any ideas?
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire-Zero new style?  Empty Re: Vampire-Zero new style?

Post by nuitetoile21 Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:24 pm

I think that Zero just trying to be as more Kaname as he can. Maybe he believed that will bring Yuuki closer to him rofl rofl
    Anyway the only thing I can say is this: Zero do your best and free us from her! rofl rofl rofl (I really love Yuuki, isn't that obvious??? rofl rofl )
    I am sorry guys I know I am very mean with her lately, but I can't stand her anymore. She wanted Kaname and she was talking all the time about that with Zero, she is with Kaname and she is making his life difficult because she's thinking about Zero. Girl suresly make up your mind. She choose Kaname,why is so difficult to her to support her choise? I really can't understand (and I don't have the patience that Kaname and Zero have.) lol! lol! lol!
    love ice
    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : ALWAYS GOOD :D

Post by love ice Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:42 am

I'm a YUME FAN YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FAN..
    But OMG Zero he looks sooo hot, sooo sexy soo soo wanna eat him up lol sorry my mind ran away with me xD
    But yeah he has become really sexy lately.. ahh nice eyes candy xD
    Trinity
    Trinity
    Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy

Post by Trinity Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:35 pm

Well, I think he's just growing up a bit and maturing so naturally his style will change, but I don't really see him as copying or mimicking Kaname at all :/ Just because he's wearing a long coat doesn't mean he's trying to be like Kaname, especially for something as shallow as to win the woman he loves back XD

And well, when they were in school they all wore the same sorta coats but no-one commented on it then so :/ and how can Zero copy Kanames style when he's hardly seen him to know what he dresses like xD

nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:36 pm

I want to to say something (I am out topic completly but I really want to say this) to Zero fans moslty. I like Kaname, but I also like Zero. (I don't really like Yuuki but this is another matter). I also like laughing and make fun with anyone of my favorite characthers in the manga or in real life. So please if I say some things about Zero don't take them all so seriusly. I also say a lot things about Kaname. And I also say a lot funny things about myself.
    So if i say something for Zero that you don't like it please don't take it so seriously. sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug
    Trinity
    Trinity
    Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy

Post by Trinity Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:58 pm

I wasn't just meaning you personally, I noticed on livejournal, I think it was, that other people were coming to the same conclusion :/ I just found it strange that's all and I knew you were joking, I just wanted to get my 2 cents out there
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:05 pm

no it wasn't that you said something that make me want to say this. But the truth is that you and other memebers don't know me so it would be easy to have misunderastings (how the hell this word is spelled?? lol! lol! ) and I really don't want that.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:00 am

It's obvious that Zero looks more mature and handsome lately. I think he is much more mature, because he went throught so mauch pain. He has killed Rido, devoured his own brother and has seen Yuuki as pureblood vampire who he hates and loves the most.
    It was enough.
    In my opinion the reason for drawing Zero more handsome is different. Hino knows that he has many funs who are waiting for him and she want to give them a pleasure and hope. ( I hope the hope is lost Evil or Very Mad ).
    Dayana-Chan
    Dayana-Chan
    Human

Humor : like a little child :)

Post by Dayana-Chan Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:19 am

[color=indigo] Yeaaaah I totaly agree with you!!!
    Zero Kiryuu only just growing up a bit and maturing, it's naturally sexy!
    He saw the true and probably was gonig to forget she.
    In my opinion he should forgot she and live like a strong hunter, and he'll meet his true love
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Post by anna Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:54 am

Akaruisama wrote:
    In my opinion the reason for drawing Zero more handsome is different. Hino knows that he has many funs who are waiting for him and she want to give them a pleasure and hope. ( I hope the hope is lost Evil or Very Mad ).

maybe because the hope IS lost is why Zero has become prettier lately......you know....time to find someone else (smarter......) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Dayana-Chan
    Dayana-Chan
    Human

Humor : like a little child :)

Post by Dayana-Chan Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:08 am

anna wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:

maybe because the hope IS lost is why Zero has become prettier lately......you know....time to find someone else (smarter......) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Shocked
    Its wonderful :]
    I've never though it!!!
    zena
    Human

Post by zena Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:05 am

zero has been through so much pain and he does not express his felling and always feels down, instead of moving forward he was always pulled back by memories, memories of parent, twin brother (ichuru) and most importantly yuuki. Hino snapai is trying to make him look kakoieeeeeee but the pain inside his eyes alway devor me and it zuuto makes me cry
    PeachBum
    Human

Post by PeachBum Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:54 am

I've noticed that Yuuki and Zero look slightly different. More grown up and mature, but also... it's like a hint of sadness in their eyes all the time.

Whenever I saw Zero I never thought his style looked like Kaname's. Zero's clothing is always drawn with his shirts slightly open, his style is like a classy comfortable. Kaname's is more button-up, almost sleek, sophisticated, a lot of dark colors too.

Hino puts a lot of thought into what the characters wear. Little things like fashion help create a character.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:30 am

I think the change has to do with him ageing mainly, remember he was a kid when it first showed him and time has passed, at there age there image can actualy change quit a bit after they go thru there final growth sperts.

It can also have some thing to do with his vamperism growing stronger over time sence he awoke as one.

Even with all this said and how he looks now don't forget what he is like on the inside, it was mentioned earlyer that he was turbulent and rageing under the surface as far as his emotions go.
    tunafishsandwich
    tunafishsandwich
    Human

Humor : Sadistic

Post by tunafishsandwich Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:46 am

Zero has definitely matured a lot. I find it so much sexier than when the series first started out. I really love Zero's mature hotness! It suits him so well. I like it better when he's composed and strong, because I don't like it when he's sad and needs someone to be there for him. All people do to him is hurt him, so he should stay alone and mature.
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:11 am

Totally agree with you... Zero's mature look sure is damn hot!

rayatta
    rayatta
    Human

Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^

Post by rayatta Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:51 am

I HAVE AN EXPLANATION.

It's Kaname's blood Zero consumed. It's turning him Kaname-esque!! Vampire-Zero new style?  778471282 I kid, I kid!

But I do agree that Zero's becoming more gorgeous as the plot moves along- I may be 110% KanaYuu, but... I could munch Zero sometimes haha!!
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:53 am

hahaha xP I don't think so.. Zero's personality is the exact opposite of Kaname's so I don't think his getting maturer is ever going to bring him any close to being like Kaname... They're like two opposite poles, black and white..

and true that!! Zero is soooo munch-able xD xD
    neosolaris12
    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : *insert laugh here* ....no? Still trying...

Post by neosolaris12 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:42 am

Well I don't know, Zero and Kaname may be different personality-wise, but they're both very mysterious characters. In fact, I feel like I have seen Kaname's "vulnerable" side more than I have of Zero's. The latter is such a complex character in a way that he's unreadable because he never expresses much of his feelings or emotions to the public, even to readers. Okay, people may say that he's stuck on Yuki or that she is attached to his vulnerable side but that could be just a speculation. For all I know, he's a vampire hunter doing his duty. What's going through his mind in the latest chapters is a mystery. And don't forget the new chapter 75 when Yuki caught a glimpse into his mind. There was a coffin in that vision, behind that big vine-like tree (Bloody Rose I'm assuming), which is "keeping something from being released". Is it keeping him from being level E? Or is it something else? I would say he's coming up on the same ballpark as Kuran. Hmmm, I wonder if they were related back 10,000 years ago...
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire-Zero new style?  Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:32 am

neosolaris12 wrote:In fact, I feel like I have seen Kaname's "vulnerable" side more than I have of Zero's. The latter is such a complex character in a way that he's unreadable because he never expresses much of his feelings or emotions to the public, even to readers. Okay, people may say that he's stuck on Yuki or that she is attached to his vulnerable side but that could be just a speculation. For all I know, he's a vampire hunter doing his duty. What's going through his mind in the latest chapters is a mystery.

Compare Zero to Kaname, Zero had a special chapter all for his thoughts in chapter 44, whereas Kaname never even had a space to reveal what he's thinking. never.
    Zero's probably the most predictable character for me, for one any fan can guess what's the topic on his mind/heart: Yuki, Level E, vampires, hunters, anger/lust, etc... it fairly revolves around the same topic.

And don't forget the new chapter 75 when Yuki caught a glimpse into his mind. There was a coffin in that vision, behind that big vine-like tree (Bloody Rose I'm assuming), which is "keeping something from being released". Is it keeping him from being level E? Or is it something else? I would say he's coming up on the same ballpark as Kuran. Hmmm, I wonder if they were related back 10,000 years ago...
    precisely because she had taken a peek in his mind that Zero becomes a more predictable character.
    I dont know about your interpretation for the coffin but for me its obvious its the level E part of him with all the symbolism of the tree, wolf kaname, yuki etc.. all their blood helped calm his deepest fear, which was falling to level e.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:24 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    neosolaris12 wrote:In fact, I feel like I have seen Kaname's "vulnerable" side more than I have of Zero's. The latter is such a complex character in a way that he's unreadable because he never expresses much of his feelings or emotions to the public, even to readers. Okay, people may say that he's stuck on Yuki or that she is attached to his vulnerable side but that could be just a speculation. For all I know, he's a vampire hunter doing his duty. What's going through his mind in the latest chapters is a mystery.

Compare Zero to Kaname, Zero had a special chapter all for his thoughts in chapter 44, whereas Kaname never even had a space to reveal what he's thinking. never.
    Zero's probably the most predictable character for me, for one any fan can guess what's the topic on his mind/heart: Yuki, Level E, vampires, hunters, anger/lust, etc... it fairly revolves around the same topic.

And don't forget the new chapter 75 when Yuki caught a glimpse into his mind. There was a coffin in that vision, behind that big vine-like tree (Bloody Rose I'm assuming), which is "keeping something from being released". Is it keeping him from being level E? Or is it something else? I would say he's coming up on the same ballpark as Kuran. Hmmm, I wonder if they were related back 10,000 years ago...
    precisely because she had taken a peek in his mind that Zero becomes a more predictable character.
    I dont know about your interpretation for the coffin but for me its obvious its the level E part of him with all the symbolism of the tree, wolf kaname, yuki etc.. all their blood helped calm his deepest fear, which was falling to level e.

What can I say different from the things posted her by Sweetsolace ? For me Zero is a fairly predictable character . A tsundere type who tries to show himself to the rest of the society a way completely different from his real personality . Even now , when Hino had tried to hide more Zero's feelings . There's no need to be a Psychologist / Psychiatrist for guessing what is on his mind . Because for the story to work as a whole ; there's no need to keep many secrets related to Zero . Most of the secrets Zero had were fairly easy to tell early at the story . As : he was bitten by a pureblood vampire . Zero becoming a vampire . Zero having a twin brother . Zero falling in love with Yuuki and hiding his true feelings to her . Zero's fear of losing his humanity and becoming a Level e vampire . Ect . Most probably there is no many secrets Zero keep from us as readers by now . The major secret I believe Hino - sensei could be hiding us about Zero is if be can become a Level E vampire at the end or not . She had given a lot of clues . But at the same time is playing with our perceptions of those clues to confuse us if he can become a Level E or not .

The case of Kaname is very different here . Kaname has a past with a lot of plot holes on it . For a guy who is supposed to be around 10,000 human years old . It's very little we know about him yet . From a character that is supposed to had a very important role in vampire and vampire hunters history . In normal situations those plot holes would be explained a long time ago . Or stated there were mostly inconsequential events . So I guess the mysteries are related to being so important to the main plot if we know them now . Or the rest of the plot didn't have to be a surprise for us as readers .

The thing which has to be inside the coffin in Zero's mind / heart has to be the Level E vampire monster Zero fears most as you said . i don't know why some people insist inside the coffin are Zero's humanity and / or Zero's feelings for Yuuki . Those things had no need to be watched or protected or being keep as prisioners by the guardian figures show during the time Yuuki bites Zero .

Last edited by mariangie on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling check)
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:29 am

Yeah Zero is so predictable and boriiiiiiiing, it makes you wonder why people keep talking about him all the time... ain't it funny? Vampire-Zero new style?  215456
    On topic : I love the "new" Zero : mature, dutiful, sexy, composed (most of the time)...as long as Hino keeps things this way, I'm liking it. What is inside this coffin? Level-E, his feelings or both... I definitely want to learn more about it!!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:08 am

roronoa-zoro wrote:Yeah Zero is so predictable and boriiiiiiiing, it makes you wonder why people keep talking about him all the time... ain't it funny? Vampire-Zero new style?  215456
    On topic : I love the "new" Zero : mature, dutiful, sexy, composed (most of the time)...as long as Hino keeps things this way, I'm liking it. What is inside this coffin? Level-E, his feelings or both... I definitely want to learn more about it!!

After spending two years talking about nothing more than Kaname with the Zeki fans? no I do not think is funny, it's a change for once. (do not know how much is going to last though LOL:D. But honestly, Roronoa, isn't Zero's base character far more of a stereotype? the original hurt character that has to overcome difficulties and all that?

In the first part Zero's character had been simplistic, in the second part I agree his thoughts are far more hidden. Now Zero's character starts making a diferrence because he escapes the borders of the "good guy with the gun that wants justice to attributed and will fight for the common good"...that started from the end of the first arc and now Zero's personality follows another development which I hope that we shall see more about it and Hino will not return it to the old "american hero" cliche.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire-Zero new style?  Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 am

mariangie wrote:
    Most probably there is no many secrets Zero keep from us as readers by now . The major secret I believe Hino - sensei could be hiding us about Zero is if be can become a Level E vampire at the end or not . She had given a lot of clues . But at the same time is playing with our perceptions of those clues to confuse us if he can become a Level E or not .
    agreed. but maybe it'll be a surprise if Zero turned out to be the hooded woman's reincarnation since they look similar, lol , and Kaname failed to notice until the end. That was his "connection" to the past more that 10000 years ago. So Kaname was indeed destined to fall in love with zero rofl what a twist.

roronoa-zoro wrote:Yeah Zero is so predictable and boriiiiiiiing, it makes you wonder why people keep talking about him all the time... ain't it funny?
    lol no one said "boring" but if you say so... rofl
    as for people keep talking about him, maybe you meant Kaname? Lawl he is so talked about he's even the primary content of Zeki fanclubs, zeki groups (of Zero fans), there's even a kaname club where zero fans join and talk about him allll the time rofl
    one just cannot stop talking about kaname. Razz
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:28 pm

juliet wrote:
    roronoa-zoro wrote:Yeah Zero is so predictable and boriiiiiiiing, it makes you wonder why people keep talking about him all the time... ain't it funny? Vampire-Zero new style?  215456

After spending two years talking about nothing more than Kaname with the Zeki fans? no I do not think is funny, it's a change for once. (do not know how much is going to last though LOL:D. But honestly, Roronoa, isn't Zero's base character far more of a stereotype? the original hurt character that has to overcome difficulties and all that?

Are you implying because we're Zero fans, it automatically means we have bad tastes? Rohhhhhh *paranoid state, don't take it seriously* I like stereotype characters as much as the mysterious/evil/villains ones, I think they all have something to give in the end. They are all important to the plot imo. You don't think this way, fine, to each it's own, I don't criticize/make fun of you because you share a different opinion than mine, I respect yours and I just expect the same from you.
    I can see you're bitter, probably hold some grudges against some fans ...after spending many years in VK fandom, I can totally understand you, there are times, you can't take it anymore, you are on the defensive all the time. But the thing is it's not fair to take on people just because you're angry. The other side (Zeki) think the same way as you, they aren't really happy when others make fun of their tastes or when they don't take seriously their opinions/theories...that's why sometimes, you will see them resort to sarcasm (like many love to do here)or if they're meek enough/or fed up with the whole thing, they will ignore it altogether.
    VK fandom is crazy sometimes, people can't talk peacefully about things (characters motives, plot, LT) without it ending in fights. That's sad to say the least.

I now rest my case.

PS : sorry if it seems like I vented my anger on you, that was not my intention (far from it actually, my previous post wasn't even aim at you at all) but I had to get it out of my chest somehow...

@SweetSolace Vampire-Zero new style?  215456 Vampire-Zero new style?  215456 Vampire-Zero new style?  215456VK fandom has become quite paranoid over the years, what can I say about it? Trolling, flaming, resort to sarcasm have become common things in this fandom. That's all I have to say to you geek Vampire-Zero new style?  215456

Edit : thanks for the negative vote btw Vampire-Zero new style?  215456

Last edited by roronoa-zoro on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 pm