Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 Bar_left59%If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 Bar_left27%If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 Bar_left15%If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+37
jayashree
sweetsolace
audraliann
aiko
Katherine
Rikana-hime
Zeki008
Win-chan
Nightclaws
Elfiena Fiefie
nina
mariangie
loveiszero
VampireCythia
Lizz
Lunaria
Lenilya Rycanalica
Kanamelover<3
tunafishsandwich
Ms. Anthropoid
paradox
KuranPrince
aya-chan
PeachBum
ChuCookie
missdaredevil07
Vampire_Zero
funny bunny
nuitetoile21
sojikan
ZeroLover
Mel-Mel
juliet
Akaruisama
anna
The Chrysalis Whispers
kanamenyuuki4ever
41 posters

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

Warning ZoneIf you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 Dropsoa

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 Empty If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been wondering for a long time....
    If I am Hino Matsuri,
    I want to make yuuki and kaname to be together at the end
    rima and shiki and ruka and akatsuki together at the end too~
    And no one dies....
    Very Happy Very Happy

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

Post by juliet Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Vampire_Zero wrote:Well im not able to see appropriation in your answer though, but Yuuki IS the reason of the rivalry, because Zero has always wanted to keep her away from Kaname, and they were like fighting each other about who will protect her !!!

Are you a yaoi fan by any chance? LOL (sorry could not help but wondering)...
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning ZoneIf you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 Dropsoa

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

Post by Vampire_Zero Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Mind you, being a fan doesn't mean that i have to like every character even when its least to liking ok... well if i find Yuuki a bother and annoying whats in that then???
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Vampire_Zero wrote:Mind you, being a fan doesn't mean that i have to like every character even when its least to liking ok... well if i find Yuuki a bother and annoying whats in that then???

Did I mentioned Yuuki? Its okay too many fans enjoy VK in yaoi sLo_BigBearHug peace!
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Vampire_Zero Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Sorry, didn't understand your meaning of yaoi, if you could define!!! Very Happy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Vampire_Zero wrote:Sorry, didn't understand your meaning of yaoi, if you could define!!! Very Happy

kanameXZero shippers...if you also enjoy stories of the two boys solely check fanfiction, they are having a fiesta.. cheers
    PeachBum
    Human

Post by PeachBum Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:09 am

Being a Zeki fan, I would love to have Yuuki and Zero together in the end. However, I don't feel it will end that way considering it is a tragic story.

What I would like to see, apart from a Zeki ending, is an ending where Yuuki has to kill both Kaname and Zero. Maybe Zero would have to kill Kaname, Yuuki would try to stop it but Kaname would tell her that it needs to be done. Then Yuuki would have to kill Zero because he's slipped into madness. (Does anyone else feel like he's getting crazier?) Or something like that.

My Zeki ending would be kind of similar to the above. Of course Kaname and Yuuki would be heartbroken, but Kaname has turned into something he has never wanted to become so he sacrifices himself essentially. He tells Zero to find it in his heart to forgive vampires, he wants Yuuki to be taken care of and since he knows they love each other, they would have his blessing. Something like that maybe? I dunno.

Regardless, I'm sure whatever master Hino has in mind will make me ball my eyes out!
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Vampire_Zero Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:42 pm

juliet wrote:
    Vampire_Zero wrote:Sorry, didn't understand your meaning of yaoi, if you could define!!! Very Happy

kanameXZero shippers...if you also enjoy stories of the two boys solely check fanfiction, they are having a fiesta.. cheers
    Geez!! not a yaoi fan, no!!! If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 798722
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Vampire_Zero Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Hey, every one check your friends list please!!!
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:17 am

I don't like sad endings into a manga I like so much. I preffer hapy endings.
    Let's see:

1. kaname x yuuki they will marry and have 2 children: a boy and a girl. It will be nice if yuuki will be show pregnant and kaname hug her and listen if the baby will kick and then he will talk softly with the unbron baby and in the end he will kiss yuuki.

2. ruka x kain: i hope for ruka to realise kain feelings for her and to realise she has stronger feelings for him too.

3. shiki x rima: they will be the model couple. they will have many shoots together and the tabloids will folow them to find out spicy news about their love afair.

4. takuma x seiren: takuma is kaname best friend and seiren is kaname bodyguard / right hand

5. aidou x maria

6. zero x yori

The last two can be reverse: aidou x yori; zero x maria
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:17 am

aya-chan wrote:I don't like sad endings into a manga I like so much. I preffer hapy endings.
    Let's see:

1. kaname x yuuki they will marry and have 2 children: a boy and a girl. It will be nice if yuuki will be show pregnant and kaname hug her and listen if the baby will kick and then he will talk softly with the unbron baby and in the end he will kiss yuuki.

2. ruka x kain: i hope for ruka to realise kain feelings for her and to realise she has stronger feelings for him too.

3. shiki x rima: they will be the model couple. they will have many shoots together and the tabloids will folow them to find out spicy news about their love afair.

4. takuma x seiren: takuma is kaname best friend and seiren is kaname bodyguard / right hand

5. aidou x maria

6. zero x yori

sLo_BigBearHug I agree with you! I want to see nice and warm scenes at the end of VK.
    On the other hand there is something funny. We love this manga because of mysterious atmosphere, fantastic characters, unusual events. is different from reality but we all want to see a normal, usual happy ending like many in real life. Do you notice it?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:34 am

Akaruisama wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:I don't like sad endings into a manga I like so much. I preffer hapy endings.
    Let's see:

5. aidou x maria

6. zero x yori

sLo_BigBearHug I agree with you! I want to see nice and warm scenes at the end of VK.
    On the other hand there is something funny. We love this manga because of mysterious atmosphere, fantastic characters, unusual events. is different from reality but we all want to see a normal, usual happy ending like many in real life. Do you notice it?

well what is more sweet than retribution? so many drama, tears, agonies, fears, tense, sadness, all over nothing? we want to hope that any suffering can find a resolution and be optimistic and strong...

or we may want to feel that out of the pain, there is a great benefit and goodness that arrives...I agree too!

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:16 pm

I agree with you! I want to see nice and warm scenes at the end of VK.

When we love a manga / story we want a normal ending, not something fancy. Yuuki x kaname are parents, they play with their children, yuuki practice for her cooking skills.
    I want happiness for all characters.

well what is more sweet than retribution? so many drama, tears, agonies, fears, tense, sadness, all over nothing? we want to hope that any suffering can find a resolution and be optimistic and strong...

or we may want to feel that out of the pain, there is a great benefit and goodness that arrives...I agree too!

Agree, after so much sadness for both sides, happiness is more than welcome.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:10 am

I prefer a normal ending as well, aya-chan. I would love to see Kaname & Yuuki happily married with twins while Hanabusa and Ruka (after capturing Kain's heart) take turns at the Kuran's nanny.
    paradox
    paradox
    Human

Humor : ironic?

Post by paradox Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:46 am

I'm not sure how well my preferred endings will be received, but here goes.

Hino once said that the story is a tragic love story. I've taken her seriously with the tragedy, and so here are my preferred endings:

1.) Kaname turns both the hunters/humans and purebloods/nobles against himself in order to force them to reconcile for peace following the rule of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", thus creating a new world out of his sacrifice to fulfill the Hooded Woman's last wish of him. Yuuki would be the one to slay him in this scenario, as he has prepared her to do, then through Yuuki his new world would be created.

2a.) Kaname sinks further into despair over the state of the current vampire system; he casts away his original wish to promote peaceful coexistence and instead returns to his old ways of being against all vampires. In this scenario, Yuuki joins him and together they destroy the rest of the purebloods and many of the nobles before they are both killed by Zero. (Kind of a lovers' double death, though not suicide.)

2b.) An alternative of this ending would be Yuuki staying on Zero's side and killing Kaname even though she still holds Kaname in her heart. (More of a tragic love ending.)

2c.) Another alternative of this would be Yuuki staying on Zero's side against Kaname, and then at the very end reaching out to Kaname and redeeming him through her own death at his hands, thus placing fulfilling her ideals as his burden to carry into the future. (Repeat of the Hooded Woman, only with Kaname listening this time.)

3.) Yuuki and Zero become the heads of their respective groups and forge an alliance, Yuuki becomes a strong enough woman to convince Kaname that her way will suit his goals as well, and wins him back from the path of destruction he's now set himself upon.

I'm not a huge proponent of romantic melodramatic endings, so I will stop there with my theorizing. The likelihood of any of these endings coming true is slim to none, of course, since shoujo tends to prefer happy endings. But, if I was Hino, this is the way I would choose.
    Ms. Anthropoid
    Ms. Anthropoid
    Human

Humor : Cynical

Post by Ms. Anthropoid Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:39 am

Paradox, crafty endings. I like them because they are different and way cooler than mines.

Most likely- Typical: Yume ending with pregnancy-babies/marriage. It would be adorable to see Yume babies. Perhaps the babies can represent the rebirth of peaceful coexistence. A new generation that reaps the benefits of what Kana, Yuuki, Zero, etc have worked hard to sow. The Kurans have such a beautiful bloodline. All of them are gorgeous. I want a girl Kaname and boy Yuuki.

Zero in this scenario. Friendship seems wishful. So I’ll settle for allies between Zero and Yume. They can collaborate on peaceful coexistence. It seems unfair to pair him with another female. Yori is Yuuki’s best friend and Maria had a crush on Ichiru. So I’ll settle for more friends for Zero. My preference is for Zero to be President of the Hunter Association.

Least likely- Atypical: Zeki ending with both engaged and working on maintaining peaceful coexistence. Zero’s President of the Hunter Association and Yuuki’s the Head of Cross Academy. Zeki babies are harder for me to imagine. They seem more non-traditional in that sense, but I wouldn't mind a set of twins. A girl Zero and boy Yuuki. It'd be too cute.

Kana should live in this scenario. Seems unlikely he’ll fall in love again. So I’ll settle for a companion. He already has lots of allies too. Friendship is also wishful here. So I’ll settle for allies between Kana and Zeki, collaborating on peaceful coexistence together. Kana’s knowledgeable, so maybe he could teach at Cross Academy. I also hope Kana and Yuuki can retain a bond since they are related.

I want the Love Triangle resolved peacefully to complement the peaceful coexistence theme.
    tunafishsandwich
    tunafishsandwich
    Human

Humor : Sadistic

Post by tunafishsandwich Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:07 am

My ideal ending would be that everyone reaches a peaceful coexistence, and that Yuki and Kaname are finally able to get married and live a happy life together. I also would like for Zero to become the head of the hunters association and lead a great life by himself.
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:33 pm

My ending is probably quite sad, Kaname and Zero may be fighting Sara Shirabuki and losing (okay in my head she gains this special power okay sSig_DOH ) so Zero and Kaname are losing, right when she is about to deal the final blow to Kaname, Yuki steps in and get's hit. Her death isn't seen but it is assumed that she has. At the end Kaname and Zero are standing together (No Yaoi sorry lol! ) Zero with a bouquet of flowers, Kaname with a single rose, then the last picture will be a fraction of a tombstone shown - ran Yuki is shown. Or just like when Zero visited Ichiru's grave, Kaname does exactly the same (very similar scene, but on Yuki's grave) and she appears saying something along the lines of "I am still alive, just, in you..."
    Lenilya Rycanalica
    Lenilya Rycanalica
    Human

Post by Lenilya Rycanalica Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi, All.. Very Happy

WOW, you all have a great ending in your own..
    I like this, finally I find this web to share what I think about VK and the other problem in this..

Ok, I agree with the happiness and tragical ending too, but I have opinion in this, so check this out.. Yeah!

1. I think, in the end, Sara Shirabuki has power to destroy a peaceful condition between humans and vampires, At the Kurosu Academy, She started to kill Yuuki as Kaname’s replacement who can handle anything problem between humans and vampires and get believe from the community of noble vampire. She do it to become a Queen. At, war between Yuuki and Sara, Zero help Yuuki to defeat Sara but, Zero make mistake and he has been killed by Sara. Yuuki who mad about it, attack Sara but because her power not enough to kill Sara, She nearly dying but Kaname come and kill Sara. Finally, Kaname and Yuuki become king and queen in community of vampire and live in peace with human’s community. And the most important, they have one daughter and one son.
    2. At finally Kaname come to Kurosu Academy, he has been killed by Sara Shirabuki that has power from other pureblood. (before she can kill Kaname, she attack another pureblood resident to get the power) Yuuki who know about that, attack Sara, helped by Zero. Sara dead. Before Kaname dead, he said to Yuuki the real oniisama still alive in thecoffin that in their house. So, Yuuki awakening the real oniisama, Kaname Kuran, and live as queen and king of community of vampires. And Zero with Yori-chan as president from association.
    3. Yori-chan has been changed by Yuuki become a vampire. Yuuki doing that because Yori-chan want to help her and with become vampire she can help Yuuki completely. Zero who know it become angry and he don’t help Yuuki anymore. But, when Sara’s attack, he help Yuuki. Yori-chan become Yuuki’s guardian and become Zero’s partner . Kanameis back and help Yuuki, Yori-chan, and Zero to defeat Sara. Sara is defeat and become friends. Kaname with Yuuki, Zero with Yori-chan, Akatsuki with Ruka, Shiki with Rima. So, they live happily together in peace.
    4. Kaname has been killed by Sara. Yuuki and Zero killed Sara. Yuuki become queen of community of vampire and Zero with Yori-chan who become vampire, become president in associatian.

Hahaha, It’s like I prefer to happy ending..
    sEm_oops

And, sorry if you confused with my explanation explosive
    Lenilya Rycanalica
    Lenilya Rycanalica
    Human

Post by Lenilya Rycanalica Mon May 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Ok, well, I find the tragical scene for the end of VK if I'm Hino Matsuri-sensei

Kaname who disappear exactly he want to collect power of pureblood to defeat Sara who get 2 power of pureblood that she has attacked. But, Sara who know that do something to him and take a control of himself. And use Kaname as her shield when she fight with Yuuki. So, when Yuuki use the artemis to defeat Sara, Kaname prevent her and Kaname is die ( nooooooooooooooo!!! :too much cry: :too much cry: )
    In the end after Yuuki and Zero defeat Sara, Yuuki punish herself with forever thirsty and beside it she doing all of duty to keep the peace between human and vampire.

Although in that time Zero offer his blood to her.. :ehem: :ehem:
    :flush: :flush: :flush:

nooooooooooooooo, Kaname please don't hate me! cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy
    If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 KanameKuran
    I'm so sorry, but I think Kaname prefer killed by Yuuki than controlled by Sara
    :claps.: :claps.:
    cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Mon May 02, 2011 6:26 pm

Lenilya Rycanalica wrote:Ok, well, I find the tragical scene for the end of VK if I'm Hino Matsuri-sensei

Kaname who disappear exactly he want to collect power of pureblood to defeat Sara who get 2 power of pureblood that she has attacked. But, Sara who know that do something to him and take a control of himself. And use Kaname as her shield when she fight with Yuuki. So, when Yuuki use the artemis to defeat Sara, Kaname prevent her and Kaname is die ( nooooooooooooooo!!! :too much cry: :too much cry: )
    In the end after Yuuki and Zero defeat Sara, Yuuki punish herself with forever thirsty and beside it she doing all of duty to keep the peace between human and vampire.

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 KanameKuran
    cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy

I like it Razz Even if I don't know if such ending please me, I love results of let imagination run freely.
    Lenilya Rycanalica
    Lenilya Rycanalica
    Human

Post by Lenilya Rycanalica Tue May 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    Lenilya Rycanalica wrote:Ok, well, I find the tragical scene for the end of VK if I'm Hino Matsuri-sensei

cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy

I like it Razz Even if I don't know if such ending please me, I love results of let imagination run freely.

Thank you, Akaruisama If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 Icon_surprised

hihihi, I can imagine other tragical ending but it's unclear, maybe after I pass the exam tomorrow, my mind become clear again.. I hopeIf you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 925767If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 925767

Wish Kaname don't angry with meIf you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 70232

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 2 78c32554d6f9a5921117186a1cbb8eec1225595331_full
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Tue May 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Lol everyone beats my ending, my ending is always a Yume ending definitely Very Happy
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Wed May 04, 2011 2:13 am

Sophgirl1 wrote:Lol everyone beats my ending, my ending is always a Yume ending definitely Very Happy

Right cheers I want to YUME ending too. YuMe forever :[url=http://ww
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed May 04, 2011 10:01 pm

cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy

What a bitter end... :sEm_blush8:
    Lenilya Rycanalica
    Lenilya Rycanalica
    Human

Post by Lenilya Rycanalica Thu May 05, 2011 6:28 pm

juliet wrote:

cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy

What a bitter end... :sEm_blush8:

yes, Juliet-san, so bitter I think, but I have another one tragical ending.. ha-ha, wish Kaname won't mad with me.. cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy

But, sorry, this isn't the another one tragical what I mean, because I forget the story maybe cause the exam today.. cryyyyyyy

Sara who can't enter the kurosu gakuen, search Kaname to defeat him before she kill Yuki to become queen in vampire society. But, She can defeat Kaname easily so she retreat and use Takuma to take a control in kurosu gakuen. Takuma can't deny her influence, so he make distrust in moon dormitory. In the end, Sara can control Yuuki as her doll to destroy peace in kurosu gakuen as start from her power. Yuuki kill Zero and Kaname. Kaien stop Yuuki and defeat Sara. Yuuki can't forgive herself so she try to suicide. But it's failed because prevented by Kaien. So, Yuuki live alone as leader in vampire society and Kaien as president in association again..

can someone tell me, it's right this story include tragical??
    :claps.: :claps.: :claps.:

@ Sophgirl1 & Akaruisama
    of course, I want Yume happy ending, but for imagination it's so interest if we can imagine the tragical story sFun_mischieviousbig sFun_transform

Lunaria
    Human

Post by Lunaria Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:31 am

I definitelly think, that someone of the three main characters should die. In any way it would make a peaceful end for the story;1) in case Yuuki dies: the fighting between a pureblood vampire and a vampire hunter for her love would come to the end2) in case Kaname dies: Yuuki would be sad, but she will still have someone who loved her to cherish her3) in case Zero dies: same as in 2) lol4) in case Kaname and also Zero die (cruel but also a possibility): Yuuki would become alone as well as the two men were just my opinion Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:09 am