Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 Bar_left59%If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 Bar_left27%If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 Bar_left15%If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+37
jayashree
sweetsolace
audraliann
aiko
Katherine
Rikana-hime
Zeki008
Win-chan
Nightclaws
Elfiena Fiefie
nina
mariangie
loveiszero
VampireCythia
Lizz
Lunaria
Lenilya Rycanalica
Kanamelover<3
tunafishsandwich
Ms. Anthropoid
paradox
KuranPrince
aya-chan
PeachBum
ChuCookie
missdaredevil07
Vampire_Zero
funny bunny
nuitetoile21
sojikan
ZeroLover
Mel-Mel
juliet
Akaruisama
anna
The Chrysalis Whispers
kanamenyuuki4ever
41 posters

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

Warning ZoneIf you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 Dropsoa

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 Empty If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been wondering for a long time....
    If I am Hino Matsuri,
    I want to make yuuki and kaname to be together at the end
    rima and shiki and ruka and akatsuki together at the end too~
    And no one dies....
    Very Happy Very Happy

Lunaria
    Human

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 Empty Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

Post by Lunaria Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:31 am

I definitelly think, that someone of the three main characters should die. In any way it would make a peaceful end for the story;1) in case Yuuki dies: the fighting between a pureblood vampire and a vampire hunter for her love would come to the end2) in case Kaname dies: Yuuki would be sad, but she will still have someone who loved her to cherish her3) in case Zero dies: same as in 2) lol4) in case Kaname and also Zero die (cruel but also a possibility): Yuuki would become alone as well as the two men were just my opinion Smile
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneIf you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 Dropsoa

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 Empty Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

Post by Kanamelover<3 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Lunaria wrote:I definitelly think, that someone of the three main characters should die. In any way it would make a peaceful end for the story;1) in case Yuuki dies: the fighting between a pureblood vampire and a vampire hunter for her love would come to the end2) in case Kaname dies: Yuuki would be sad, but she will still have someone who loved her to cherish her3) in case Zero dies: same as in 2) lol4) in case Kaname and also Zero die (cruel but also a possibility): Yuuki would become alone as well as the two men were just my opinion Smile

Yeah it sounds cruel, but I really want one of the characters to die in the end, it would make a really interesting ending, even if it was Kaname (My amazing god!)
    sFun_hailbig

Yeah, but I would mostly like Yuki to die, so Zero and Kaname can have some fun sFun_mischieviousbig
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Lunaria wrote:I definitelly think, that someone of the three main characters should die. In any way it would make a peaceful end for the story;1) in case Yuuki dies: the fighting between a pureblood vampire and a vampire hunter for her love would come to the end2) in case Kaname dies: Yuuki would be sad, but she will still have someone who loved her to cherish her3) in case Zero dies: same as in 2) lol 4) in case Kaname and also Zero die (cruel but also a possibility): Yuuki would become alone as well as the two men were just my opinion Smile

It seems to me that you wanted Sara to win, right? If either Kaname or Yuuki dies in the third and final act, you can kiss that peaceful co-existence goodbye. End of story.
    Lizz
    Human

Post by Lizz Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Hino Matsuri dont do sad endings... In all the other mangas shes written its always a happy ending. But she has also said that VK is her first very serious manga, so I dont have a clue.

Does anyone know if Matsuri Hino has given us any clues about how VK will end? In an interview or something?
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Lizz wrote:Hino Matsuri dont do sad endings... In all the other mangas shes written its always a happy ending. But she has also said that VK is her first very serious manga, so I dont have a clue.

Does anyone know if Matsuri Hino has given us any clues about how VK will end? In an interview or something?
    }

Well, no one is really sure, in a interview she said she wanted Vampire Knight to be a dark, bleak and serious story but with a few comedy scenes (Aido of course sFun_crazybat )

Yeah I would like to have a more serious ending If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 2555855207
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:21 am

I have some ideas to both Sad and Happy ending for both couples so here is it:

1. Happy Yume ending: Like someone already have said they are married have two kids and Zero is the head of The hunters. they are all friends. All is peacefull between Vampires and Humans.If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 1952665954

2. Sad Yume ending: Kaname have already killed all Pureblood Vampires. Sara is making a war and is too strong. It´s making a chaos Kaname wish to be killed because of guilt and Sara kill him. Yuuki got mad at Sara and kill her (And Where was Zero and The Hunters? They was taking down Sara´s Level E) Yuuki understand what she have done and can not live with the thought of have killing someone and not even have Kaname at her side so she ask Zero to kill her. Zero at first don´t want to do it but Yuuki begins to cry and say she can´t live without Kaname and around there Zero give in they pick up Kaname´s vampire weapon and stick it in her heart she begins to smile while she says thank you to Zero. Zero hug her and tells her that he´s love her and allways will think about her Yuuki says thank you again and turn into durst in his arms. Zero dies alone

3. Zeki sad ending: Yuuki have some encouters with Zero around a year (Around the same time she spent with Kaname) And Chose Zero. Sara starts a war(Again) Kaname Collabrate with Sara because of jelous. Sara kill Zero and Yuuki Kills Sara (yet again) Yuuki lives in loneliness for eternity. Kaname bear guilt for the rest of his life because it was not the meaning that Zero would die. He would just make sure they was not together anymore so Yuuki could fall in love with him again.

4. Zeki Happy ending: Around the same with Zero and Yuuki have encouters around a year. Kaname and Sara collarbrate. Yuuki go to Kaname and try to talk him from it. Kaname say he dose´t have anything to live for anymore because she did chose Zero. Yuuki says althrough she do love Zero it dose´t mean that Kaname is not importen and he still can come to her if hes in truble and maybe he should take a new start. Around there have the strongst hunters and vampires they try to beat Sara while others make sure Level E not hurt the humans. Yuuki go back to the fight after have make sure that Kaname not Collabrate with Sara. Yuuki and Zero Kill Sara together and some time after that get married and made it a aliance between hunters and vampires so people go along with it. They will of couse have children and be happy. And it will be peacefull between vampires and humansIf you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 1952665954

And so have i the idea about if Kaname have children his first I´m sure his first born would be a boy and if Zero would get children wouldbe a girl who would be his first born and can you all imagine if Zero and Yuuki got married and got a girl and Kaname would get a son with a mistress? The two kids would fight all the time and Yuuki would try to make sure they don´t fight all the timeIf you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 215456 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 3371568520
    Lunaria
    Human

Post by Lunaria Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 am

Kanamelover<3 wrote: Yeah, but I would mostly like Yuki to die, so Zero and Kaname can have some fun If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 644158
    That sounds like the biggest fun of all the endings. Very Happy If she died they can solve their problems with each other Very Happy
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:07 am

How about this ending:

After the supposed bite, Zero sees Yuuki's wavering feelings and decides to go out with Maria to help Yuuki cut their ties. Yuuki sees them together, gets jealous and stuff.

After like another year or so, seeing how Yuuki can't be happy without Zero, Kaname breaks up with her.

Yuuki now wants to be with Zero, unfortunately, Zero now truly loves Maria and wants to spend the rest of his life, however short it might be, with Maria.

Ending with a hint of Yuuki and Kaname ending up together (not really like this one, since Kaname deserves better).

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:13 am

For anybody who want to try : If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 2555855207

Write a possible ending for V. K. It doesn't matter if Zeki , Yume or the world is just destroyed and no survivors .

Try to explain as much you can .

Keep your ideas as much logical and releevant to the plot as you can .

Try to follow the plot so far . I'm not expecting a fanfic with an alternated story .

Not allowed one / two lined - spam - like endings . The kind of :" I want a Zeki ending because they look good together " Or : Kaname and Yuuki love is destined to be . " These are fine as opinions . But not good enough to explain how the story could end .

Consider using some clues given by now : as how Hino could use the bracelet / tattoo spell . The key Kaname gave to Yuuki . Yuuki butterfly wings . The bond between Kaname and Rido . The resin rose bud Kaname gave Yuuki , ect.

No matter what ending you make . A human and vampire love final couple is a huge NO - NO . Only this allowed if the surviving characters from the love triangle are not meant to be a final couple .

If you choose to end the story with two characters with unequal life span . Try to explain how this could works .
    Unless again if in your ending the two characters are not meant to be a love couple at the end .

If you consider a Zeki ending :
    Consider explaining what will be the outcome of Kaname . Probably you need to explain how he could die or other choice as a slumber . Or if you consider there is a way for Kaname to live in this scenario . ( Good luck if you choose to keep Kaname alive in a Zeki scenario . )

If you consider a Yume ending :
    Consider explaining how Zero would end . Maybe how you think he would make ammends with him being a vampire . Or him becoming human . Or his future without Yuuki . Or if you consider Zero will die here . Or whatever you think fits here . Just justify why you think it could happens .

Good luck and try your best ! If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 3751784264
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:24 am

mariangie wrote:For anybody who want to try : If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 2555855207

Write a possible ending for V. K. It doesn't matter if Zeki , Yume or the world is just destroyed and no survivors .

Try to follow the plot so far . I'm not expecting a fanfic with an alternated story .

Not allowed one / two lined - spam - like endings . The kind of :" I want a Zeki ending because they look good together " Or : Kaname and Yuuki love is destined to be . " These are fine as opinions . But not good enough to explain how the story could end .

Consider using some clues given by now : as how Hino could use the bracelet / tattoo spell . The key Kaname gave to Yuuki . Yuuki butterfly wings . The bond between Kaname and Rido . The resin rose bud Kaname gave Yuuki , ect.

No matter what ending you make . A human and vampire love final couple is a huge NO - NO . Only this allowed if the surviving characters from the love triangle are not meant to be a final couple .

If you choose to end the story with two characters with unequal life span . Try to explain how this could works .
    Unless again if in your ending the two characters are not meant to be a love couple at the end .

Consider explaining what will be the outcome of Kaname . Probably you need to explain how he could die or other choice as a slumber . Or if you consider there is a way for Kaname to live in this scenario . ( Good luck if you choose to keep Kaname alive in a Zeki scenario . )

Consider explaining how Zero would end . Maybe how you think he would make ammends with him being a vampire . Or him becoming human . Or his future without Yuuki . Or if you consider Zero will die here . Or whatever you think fits here . Just justify why you think it could happens .

Good luck and try your best ! If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 3751784264

I would love to try, but my mind is preocupied with my skip beat fanfic. Razz
    But where is your fanfic? don't pass the burden on us sFun_banghead2
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:41 am

mariangie wrote:For anybody who want to try : If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 2555855207

Sounds interesting, I will work on one 2nite, I will have it posted by 11:00 GMT 2moro

Last edited by Kanamelover<3 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo ¬_¬)
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:56 pm

(Yuki's POV)
    *Ching*
    I was too late. Right before my eyes, I saw something that I never wished to see. I was too late, I was a failure, I let him down.
    "Let's do it Yuki"
    Starting from the beginning, I never thought it would have led to this.

"K-Kaname, what have you done?"
    Right in front of me was a monster, in the form of a beautiful man. This beautiful man was all I had left, and now, he tried to take his own life. I looked into his eyes, I asked him without words "Is this the end?", the way he looked at me, I interpreted that he was unsure also.

"Yuki? Why are you here?" He asked with a lonely expression on his face.
    "Why you ask? I am here because this is where I belong, next to Kaname-Oniisama" That was right, I didn't belong with Zero. Kaname was the one person who was always there for me, always there to make me smile, always there to dry my tears, always there to protect me, always there to complete me. I needed him, and he needed me.

"Where you belong? I though that was with Kiryuu, when I witnessed you drinking his blood, I believed that he was the one.Calling me Oniisama? Didn't I tell you who I was?"
    "No I don't belong with Zero, there was obviously a reason for why I killed him and yes, you may be the ancestor of the Kuran clan, but to me, you will always be the Oniisama I have loved" Wait, why was I wasting time? All this time, my mind was focused on my feelings for Kaname, not saving him.

"Kaname-oniisama quick, what are we going to do? Your wound!"
    Kaname looked down at his chest, it seemed he had forgotten too.
    "Yuki, it is too late, the sword is directly in my heart, it is an anti-vampire weapon"
    "But why did you do this to yourself?!?"
    "Because I could not live without my precious Yuki, I thought Yuki loved someone else. Don't you remember?" When Kaname said those words, a scene flashed into my mind....
    "If the only option I had was to lose you then I, I would prefer death instead, be it yours by my hand or could you please kill me then Yuki?"

"But Kaname-oniisama, no I can't live without you, please kill me too" I didn't want to live without him, I couldn't!
    "Yuki, I can still live... within you" What? What did he mean?
    "W-what?"
    "Drink my blood, end this pain that this sword is giving me... end my life" End his life, end Kaname's life?!? Impossible.
    "Never, I do not wish to do such a thing"
    "Please Yuki, I love you, and if you loved me, you would end my pain, right?"

Hearing those words "End my life" I never wished to hear them. We had been through so much, I have been with Kaname ever since I was born, I can't be separated from him... "If you want you can eat all of him, isn't that what you want?" Yes it was, but not now...

"Ok, I will do it, all for Kaname's sake" Kaname smiled, it was nice to see him smile, he would always hide his emotions, and keep secrets, but, I feel like, this is the first true smile I have seen.
    Kaname chuckled
    "This is the first time I have ever heard you say my name without an honorific"
    "Yes, I know Kaname, I want to grant every wish you have" Since you do not have much time left...

Slowly Kaname unburdened his white shirt, which was presently crimson, I got closer to him, inhaled his scent, and slowly dug my fangs into his beautiful pale neck, filled with his feelings in his blood.

Wavering through thoughts and memories over and over again, our love for each other was prominent in every single one. Kaname's blood was flowing into my body no, Kaname was, his memories, his thoughts, his feelings. I felt a change in Kaname's heart beat, then it hit me.

"Yuki, I love you"
    Before I could reply, he was gone.

I know, I know, this was more of a Yume story not the ending for Vampire Knight
    If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 2747345646
    I have never wrote a fanfic before so, I tried my hardest XD
    Basically this takes place just after a huge battle between Sara vs Yuki&Zero. (They defeat/kill Sara)
    After that battle Yuki kills Zero because he falls to Level E.
    I may include that battle in another story but that is it for now.
    So after that Yuki sensed Kaname's blood and rushes towards the scent which leads to this story and that is it.
    Next time I will make my story more detailed, but that's my first fanfic XD

Also I would appreciate it if you could let me know how to improve because I would like to improve my English grades. If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 1098764838

Last edited by Kanamelover<3 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo XD)
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Such a sad ending If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 2747345646 at least yuuki remained alone, no boy in her life

It was a good story, sad, but good. for your english, if you will do an account in fanfiction you can search for a beta reader.

you can try to do another ending (a happy yume If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 2554657431 )
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:49 pm

aya-chan wrote:Such a sad ending If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 2747345646 at least yuuki remained alone, no boy in her life

It was a good story, sad, but good. for your english, if you will do an account in fanfiction you can search for a beta reader.

you can try to do another ending (a happy yume If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 2554657431 )

Aha thanks, I will probably make an account now.
    Hope you liked it Very Happy
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:52 pm

aya-chan wrote:

I agree with aya!

Why? Kanamelover<3 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 3307848339 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 3307848339 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 3307848339

I can't take the tragic endings If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 3307848339

Furthermore if I suspect that Zero and Kaname will die and Yuuki is still alive >>> sFun_crazybat sFun_crazybat sFun_crazybat sFun_crazybat If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 3622367455 explosive explosive explosive

rofl rofl rofl

Ps. You have potentials ... try to write more! cheers
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:16 pm

nina wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

I agree with aya!

Why? Kanamelover<3 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 3307848339 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 3307848339 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 3307848339

I can't take the tragic endings If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 3307848339

Furthermore if I suspect that Zero and Kaname will die and Yuuki is still alive >>> sFun_crazybat sFun_crazybat sFun_crazybat sFun_crazybat If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 3622367455 explosive explosive explosive

rofl rofl rofl

Ps. You have potentials ... try to write more! cheers

Lol obviously by my username, I do love Kaname!
    Hmm, I will upload a happier ending tomorrow, on this topic page.
    It will be a Yume, and it won't follow the criteria I got given before.

Thanks for the compliment btw If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 2554657431 , I have never been very good at English (I am English btw) so I really wanted to improve.

Thanks people! ha-ha-ha
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:01 pm

I tried a version of vk end
    Warning: I have a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes due my poor english, but please pass over it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She ran how fast she could. In her right hand she kept tightly at her chest her rose risin. She receive it from her lover as a token from his holiday.
    She forget it when she ran after Kaname and she always hoped she will have it again in her possession.
    But today it's different. It wasn't give to her by her brother/lover/ancestor. It was retrieved by a beautiful woman, a woman she was jealous when she was a human. It was retrieved by Ruka.

The battle between vampires finished. Kaname goals were accomplished, but he didn't come to her afterwards. He sent Ruka to Yuuki to give her a last memory from him.

He will never come back were the words Ruka told her. He chose to set you free, how you wished.
    These words stabed her in her heart. To be shot, to be stabed with a real weapon it was easier than hearing those words.

She knows what stay behind those words. Her insecurity, her part of heart who was attached to another man. She deserve to be alone. She deserve to live an eternity in pain, with no one to love her for the cruel words she said.
    But he doesn't know my heart doesn't have that chunk. I won't let him go.She said this to herself while running through the forest.

"Were is he?" she asked Ruka. She didn't want to tell her, it wasn't his wish. But she had in front of her a mad woman, a woman who didn't accept a no as an asnwer.
    "Were is he?" that mad woman asked again. Her eyes couldn't see anything, all her being was focused on just one person. If she has to kill someone to find were he is, she will do it. Without him she is an empty shell. She will sacrifice anyone for him.
    "Deep in the woods it's a mansion. He's in the basement of that house." Ruka told her.

Ruka loved Kaname since she was little. The day when he drank her blood she was extatic, her dream came true. But she wasn't stupid. She knew he won't love her. He loves just one woman. He loves her so much that he is willing to accept even the blade who bring his death. Anything what is coming from her.
    She loves him more than her life. She loves him, so she want him to be happy, even on another woman side. She told Yuuki were he is because she loves him.

So, she is running in the forest. She felt on the ground, she had wounds on her legs and hands, but she doesn't care. Her nostrills were filled with his sweet scent. She was closer to him step by step.

She saw the house and her heart lighter a little. The door was close, but she destroy it with her powers. His scent was stronger inside. She followed her instinct which lead her to another heavy door in basement.

She pushed into that marble door to open it, but she couldn't. She used her pureblood's power, but she failed again. The door was protected by a strong spell.
    She took artemis, her anti-vampire weapon. She wanted to turn that door into pieces, but she failed again.

Yuuki kneeled in front of that door, tears falling over her cheeks. Kaname was beyond that door, he was so close, but yet so far.
    "Why? What should I do? This is my punishment?" But no answers came at her questions. "Do I need a key to open it?"
    "The key... the key Kaname gave it to me..." she searched in her pockets.
    I want you to keep this, it's very important said Kaname to her the day he left her.
    Since that day she kept that item with her. She had that key in her hands. Yuuki saw that door key hole and inserted in.
    "It's fit." She thought out loud, happy to diminish the distance between her and her lover.

Yuuki opened the door. Inside she saw a coffin. His scent was all over it. Seeing that coffin she knew were he is. He decided to enter in slumber for the second time and maybe now he won't be awakened by no one.

She removed the cover of his coffin. And she saw him. It was the same when she saw him for the last time. He was the same beautiful being like before. He is wearing the same clothes when he left her. He looked peacefull.

From his look she knows he does't want to be awaken, but she's a selfish pureblood. She will awake him, if she has to force him stay for eternity with her she will do it.

Yuuki will awake him the same he did to her. He awake her from her ten years slumber with his blood. She will do the same.
    Yuuki pierced her wrist with her fangs to suck to nectar which will bring him alive. She opened his lips slightly. Her lips united with his giving him her blood.

His senses was filled with her presence. He could feel her warmth pressing on his body. He could feel her soft lips pressing upon his. He could feel in his system the blood he desire the most. She was everywhere.
    He opened his eyes and saw her. Her eyes were teary. She was sad and happy as well. Kaname rise up his arms slithly and put them around her small frame.

"Yuuki" he said with his deep soft voice. She cried hearing his voice. It's been months since she heard her name coming from his lips. She started to cry. she fall over him with her arms around his neck.
    "Never leave me" She beg him. "Don't leave me alone." She beg him again and again.
    "But Yuuki, didn't you want to be with him? I let you free to be with him." She could feel the pain in his voice.
    Yuuki rose her body, enough to see his face.
    "Baka ancestor. Who told you I love him more than you? It's true I love him, but as a brother. You are the man I love. You are the man I want to spend my eternity with."
    Yuuki bent her head. Their lips were inches apart. "I won't let you go. Never" she said before crushing her hungry lips upon his. Kaname could felt all her love conveyed into a kiss. He responded to her kiss with fervor leaving her breathless.
    "I won't let you go either." He said before bringing her to another lustful kiss.

In another part of town, he, the hunter was in his room. He always loved her. He desire her blood like an alchoholic desire to drink. Since he had her again on his side he wanted to get drunk in her blood. But he couldn't say it out loud.
    He hoped she will part away from Kaname and chose him. But his dreams, his hopes crumbled when he heard her, when he saw her mad eyes asking for him, for Kaname.
    Then he knew, no matter what Kaname will do, no matter what tainted he will be, for yuuki he will be the only man.

In the last one year and a half he wasted his time hoping. It would have been better if he would have searched for someone in that time. Someone who can wash his pain away.
    She, the fragile noble vampire was on his side.
    "Zero-kun, you have to forget her. She doesn't love you the way you do."
    Zero wanted to kick her out. His inner voice told him the same thing. He can take it to hear it from someone else.
    He wanted to be alone, he wanted to have someone an his side. He was confused.
    "Zero-kun" she said before puting her arms arund his frame "I will always be here for you."

He could her her heart beat. He could hear the sound of her blood rush through her veins. He looked up at her and saw her pale neck. Since when he didn't drink fresh blood? Yuuki's blood was the last one.
    He gripped tightly the small noble vampire in his arms and layed her down on the bed. He towered over her, his lips touching her neck. He licked it before piercing it with his fangs.
    "Will Maria be able to erase Yuuki's memory?" he asked himselft while enjoying the fresh blood.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope you like it.

Last edited by aya-chan on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:55 pm

Kyaaa If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 2554657431 Aya-Chan, I love it!! Love it!! LOve it!!Love it very much!! It was a great happy ending (evenmore, I'm a YuMe fan!) no one dead and zero probably able to love Maria. And the part I like the most is Yuuki finally being together with Kaname If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 36224405
    I hope this is the real ending for VK shy
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:14 pm

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 1927775417 but something is missing>>>
    Spoiler:
    But I will rewrite it on my fan fic account to add the missing part drawling
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:47 pm

aya-chan wrote:[i][b]I tried a version of vk end

I hope you like it.

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 812189494 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 812189494 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 812189494 We did!!! and then? and then? Haha (the public demands its lemons back!!!) haha
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:58 pm

juliet wrote:

I hope you like it.

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 812189494 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 812189494 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 812189494 We did!!! and then? and then? Haha (the public demands its lemons back!!!) haha

lemons, lemons, lemons If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 1019656462 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 1019656462 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 1019656462 will come soon If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 230346397
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:

I hope you like it.

lemons, lemons, lemons If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 1019656462 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 1019656462 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 1019656462 will come soon If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 230346397

You just made me so happy!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce thanks!!
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:42 pm

juliet wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:

You just made me so happy!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce thanks!!

Anything for a dear friend sLo_BigBearHug
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Aaaaahhhh! Aya you cut it in the most critical point If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 01… What Yuuki and Kaname are doing in that deep dark forest??? If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 06

Thank you aya-chan it was a Yume dream! If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 67 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 22

PS. “Baka ancestor” ? I guess Yuuki’s stupidity is contagious rofl
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:20 pm

nina wrote:Aaaaahhhh! Aya you cut it in the most critical point If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 01… What Yuuki and Kaname are doing in that deep dark forest??? If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 06

Thank you aya-chan it was a Yume dream! If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 67 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 22

PS. “Baka ancestor” ? I guess Yuuki’s stupidity is contagious rofl
    the newest version if this fic is here https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t798-chasing-newest-version-of-vk-end#14648 If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 M042
    Nightclaws
    Human

Post by Nightclaws Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:00 pm

juliet wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:

But Kaname and Yuuki together and Zero who visit them for tea sometimes after finishing some Level-E also please me If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 783446

Yes me too LOL If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 783446 So I would make it a threesome... If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 3 697638
    Kaname and Yuuki would leave on their own home together and Zero would pay them short visits where they would sort their differences "hm, hm"...then everybody would go on happy with their lives.

But more seriously I want to avoid a tragic end as much as possible so I want Kaname &Yuuki together and Zero happy with another girl or whatever...(if that's possible of course) LOL

I think vampire knight is listed as a tragedy story, so I think at least it would be a bad ending for at least one person and since its probully going to be yume, i believe that Zero will suffer in the end. Also, he seems to always be the unlucky one (he lost his bother, parents and yuki, remember? ) .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:55 am