Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 Bar_left59%If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 Bar_left27%If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 Bar_left15%If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+37
jayashree
sweetsolace
audraliann
aiko
Katherine
Rikana-hime
Zeki008
Win-chan
Nightclaws
Elfiena Fiefie
nina
mariangie
loveiszero
VampireCythia
Lizz
Lunaria
Lenilya Rycanalica
Kanamelover<3
tunafishsandwich
Ms. Anthropoid
paradox
KuranPrince
aya-chan
PeachBum
ChuCookie
missdaredevil07
Vampire_Zero
funny bunny
nuitetoile21
sojikan
ZeroLover
Mel-Mel
juliet
Akaruisama
anna
The Chrysalis Whispers
kanamenyuuki4ever
41 posters

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

Warning ZoneIf you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 Dropsoa

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 Empty If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been wondering for a long time....
    If I am Hino Matsuri,
    I want to make yuuki and kaname to be together at the end
    rima and shiki and ruka and akatsuki together at the end too~
    And no one dies....
    Very Happy Very Happy

Nightclaws
    Human

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 Empty Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

Post by Nightclaws Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:00 pm

juliet wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:

But Kaname and Yuuki together and Zero who visit them for tea sometimes after finishing some Level-E also please me If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 783446

Yes me too LOL If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 783446 So I would make it a threesome... If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 697638
    Kaname and Yuuki would leave on their own home together and Zero would pay them short visits where they would sort their differences "hm, hm"...then everybody would go on happy with their lives.

But more seriously I want to avoid a tragic end as much as possible so I want Kaname &Yuuki together and Zero happy with another girl or whatever...(if that's possible of course) LOL

I think vampire knight is listed as a tragedy story, so I think at least it would be a bad ending for at least one person and since its probully going to be yume, i believe that Zero will suffer in the end. Also, he seems to always be the unlucky one (he lost his bother, parents and yuki, remember? ) .
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneIf you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 Dropsoa

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 Empty Re: If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make?

Post by juliet Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Nightclaws wrote:

I think vampire knight is listed as a tragedy story, so I think at least it would be a bad ending for at least one person and since its probully going to be yume, i believe that Zero will suffer in the end. Also, he seems to always be the unlucky one (he lost his bother, parents and yuki, remember? ) .

Same things happened to Kaname also and to Yuuki in one sense...so they are tragic, no one is specially favored here (apart from the fact that Yuuki as a girl cherishes the protection of the guys. But tragedy is tragedy...I hope no more tragedy at the end for none.
    Win-chan
    Win-chan
    Human

Humor : Humorous

Post by Win-chan Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:29 pm

I bet in the end, either Zero or Kaname will die. That way, neither one of them will be in the way of the other's relationship with Yuuki. I think that in the end, one of the two will end up sacrificing their life for Yuuki. So, let's say for example that Yuuki and Kaname end up together (or vice versa, I'm just saying Kaname). I think that it will become painfully obvious that they will end up together, even more painfully obvious than it is right now, and Zero will completely accept it. Something will happen and he will sacrifice his life to protect Yuuki. When he's dying, they'll have a tender moment and he'll tell her that he wants her to be happy with Kaname and she'll be sad that he dies, but she'll go with Kaname. Then with him dead, he's no longer an obstacle of her love. She still will love him, I do believe, but more as a treasured memory. My other predicted ending is the same thing, except for that she ends up with Zero. I'm not sure who she's going to end up being with, but I'm a ZeroYuuki fan so I'm crossing my fingers for that ship!
    Zeki008
    Human

Post by Zeki008 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Maybe in the end the three of them will die (Zero,Yuki and Kaname)

Kaname will be killed, then Zero will turn into Level E and will kill Zero then Zero will be killed by the association. affraid

I'm so bad...

But really what i want is for Zero and Yuki to be together. Like Kaname already knows that Yuki is really in love with Zero and what Yuki only feel for Kaname is just the same as how Ruka,Aidou and Ichijou feels for him. So he fixed everything for Yuki so when the time comes when he is not around anymore then everything will be fine with yuki.

Maybe he will let Zero Devour them so it will be like he is inside Zero's body. So even though he is not there anymore... It's like he's still with yuki since he is inside zero's body.
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Zeki008 wrote:Maybe in the end the three of them will die (Zero,Yuki and Kaname)

Kaname will be killed, then Zero will turn into Level E and will kill Zero then Zero will be killed by the association. affraid

I'm so bad...

But really what i want is for Zero and Yuki to be together. Like Kaname already knows that Yuki is really in love with Zero and what Yuki only feel for Kaname is just the same as how Ruka,Aidou and Ichijou feels for him. So he fixed everything for Yuki so when the time comes when he is not around anymore then everything will be fine with yuki.

Maybe he will let Zero Devour them so it will be like he is inside Zero's body. So even though he is not there anymore... It's like he's still with yuki since he is inside zero's body.

I'm sorry but I have to say that you should read the manga more careful
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Zeki008 wrote:Maybe in the end the three of them will die (Zero,Yuki and Kaname)

1.Kaname will be killed, then Zero will turn into Level E and will kill Zero then Zero will be killed by the association. affraid

I'm so bad...

But really what i want is for Zero and Yuki to be together. 2.Kaname already knows that Yuki is really in love with Zero and what Yuki only feel for Kaname is just the same as how Ruka,Aidou and Ichijou feels for him. So he fixed everything for Yuki so when the time comes when he is not around anymore then everything will be fine with yuki.

1. maybe you should rephrase that. it's totally hilarious, special the part where zero will turn into level e and will be killed and then he will be killed "again" by the association.
    I understood what you meant to say : zero will turn into level e and will be killed by association, but you mentioned zero will be killed twice.

2. how the member above me said, you should read vk again.

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:46 pm

I'm so bad...

I don´t think that she will kill everyone, that would be too tragic, she will make an end where two of them will be together, I sure about this...I don´t want to say that kaname or Zero dies or I don´t want to decide that but since some years I think that Kaname will die (by Yuukis´hands) why is another question wub

I really think you are wrong when you say that Kaname knows that Yuuki doesn´t love him but zero...that´s simply wrong! Yuuki loves Kaname but she has feelings for Zero, too. You should be more careful when you say something like that...in the last chapters we get to know a lot about the feelings of Yuuki towards both, we talked about that in different posts, maybe you can find them... scratch

I don´t like the image of both being in one body...I don´t want this kind of an ending argue
    Nightclaws
    Human

Post by Nightclaws Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:08 pm

I just thoght of of of a really sad ending which is yuki some how got killed and kaname killed himself because of sadness and then zero heard the news and he got really really sad and went crazy like in the anime when he learned yuki was a vampire(remember? he attacked his teacher/trainer). After that, he is killed by a hunter. To me this is the worst ending imaginable, but there is a good chance that Hino will choose this ending because it's a tragic ending and it's sort of a yume and zeki ending because it shows how both kaname and zero really cares about yuki. oh, and sara will take over th world.
    If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 3994664780

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 3307848339
    Zeki008
    Human

Post by Zeki008 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:38 pm

aya-chan wrote:

1.Kaname will be killed, then Zero will turn into Level E and will kill Zero then Zero will be killed by the association. affraid

I'm so bad...

But really what i want is for Zero and Yuki to be together. 2.Kaname already knows that Yuki is really in love with Zero and what Yuki only feel for Kaname is just the same as how Ruka,Aidou and Ichijou feels for him. So he fixed everything for Yuki so when the time comes when he is not around anymore then everything will be fine with yuki.

1. maybe you should rephrase that. it's totally hilarious, special the part where zero will turn into level e and will be killed and then he will be killed "again" by the association.
    I understood what you meant to say : zero will turn into level e and will be killed by association, but you mentioned zero will be killed twice.

2. how the member above me said, you should read vk again.

ohhh sorry about my typing problem haha

what i mean is zero will kill yuki haha and Zero will be killed by the association

P.S.

I was only answering on what is being asked on this thread " if you were hino, what kind of ending you will make"

So those things that i said is the ending that i will make
    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aiko Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Frankly, I don't want VK to end. However, I do want Yuki to be with Kaname. It would disappoint me greatly if they're not together. It's the heart of the story in my opinion.
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by audraliann Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:31 am

I think that Yuki will end up with Zero and that the other Purebloods or vampire hunters will end up killing Kaname
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneIf you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:35 am

audraliann wrote:I think that Yuki will end up with Zero and that the other Purebloods or vampire hunters will end up killing Kaname

Yuki ending up with Zero is i think , a waste, the story has enough angst and tragedy without their ending together, as eventually Zero will die from old age and Yuki will stay young forever and "rule" alone, or maybe she can continue practicing incest with their sons by marrying their son who looks like Zero though would certainly fit the category of Tragedy--someone died.

Kaname might die, but I don't think the purebloods he is hunting or the v.hunters can deliver his death as they're not doing much apart from accusing him or waiting to be killed. nor is it reasonable as the others fear him. though you can kill him, its always possible to imagine it happening in imagination.
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by audraliann Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:47 am

maybe both Zero and Kaname will die and Yuki will end up with no one at all
    affraid

Or Zero will turn into a new class of vampire because of all the pureblood that he has had in the past and because of the fact that he still really cant take blood pills
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:13 am

audraliann wrote: maybe both Zero and Kaname will die and Yuki will end up with no one at all
    affraid

Or Zero will turn into a new class of vampire because of all the pureblood that he has had in the past and because of the fact that he still really cant take blood pills

It's impossible. Zero is not able to turn anyone into vampire, it's rather Yuuki who can do that, but I'm sure she is not going to such a thing. By the way it would be awful if Yuuki thirsty of human blood would bite a human, especially Yori. I can't imagine it happening. What do you think?
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneIf you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 Drops1black

Post by jayashree Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 am

i think kaname and yuki should end up together i done think this because i think they look cute together.
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:14 pm

i think kaname will die....maybe he wants it too but i still dont understand why is killing all the pbs...i mean if he wants to get rid of them shouldn't he kill yuki too?and of course he cant be excpecting the vampire hunters to leave him in peace with her,once he is done with the pbs...maybe he will die..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    what i think now is that since kaname said to yuki that if he has to live without her,then she must kill him or he will kill her and then commit suicide(i think) so maybe either yuki will kill him cause he asked her to do so if they cant be together or die together(but i dont think that it will happen).
    since im a zeki fan i hope that zero and yuki will end up together,but i dont see this happening.if kaname dies,yuki wont forgive herself for moving on....but i also dont think that zero will not end up with maria either...i mean she is not only a vampire but she looks very much alike shizuka...imagine waking up every day next to someone who looks like the killer of your parents.....i'd go mad if i were him.....
    oh and one more question guys....do you know what its going on with rido?recently i read volume 12 and i saw him talking to kaname and i thought:is he a ghost seen only by kaname or is he something that its created by kaname's imagination?if he really is a ghost then maybe he will have some role in the ending??
    Lunaria
    Human

Post by Lunaria Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:14 pm

i don't know how VK will end but i think there is definitely going to be a battle between kaname and zero since they really don't like each other and both of them are special in some way Cool and what's more yuuki can't have both of them scratch that would be quite naughty... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Lunaria wrote:i don't know how VK will end but i think there is definitely going to be a battle between kaname and zero since they really don't like each other and both of them are special in some way Cool and what's more yuuki can't have both of them scratch that would be quite naughty... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

You know seeing the coexistence theme that is in overall the VK objective and the main reason that this manga goes on still- I think that if Zero gets into a fight with Kaname towards the end, not only they are not going to kill each other but actually perhaps Yuuki says to both of them to drop it or if she gets hurt perhaps that can nock some notion into their head and finally compromise with each other in order to make a better world - because eventually this war must find a resolution.

But I do not think that they will come to this, I think at the end the significance of all has to be recognized or that's how I feel about it at least...that's the end that I would give.

no Zero, no Kaname, no Yuuki for me is like no coexistence...therefore all of them have to make to the end and actually support each other.
    Lunaria
    Human

Post by Lunaria Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:21 pm

juliet wrote:
    Lunaria wrote:i don't know how VK will end but i think there is definitely going to be a battle between kaname and zero since they really don't like each other and both of them are special in some way Cool and what's more yuuki can't have both of them scratch that would be quite naughty... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

You know seeing the coexistence theme that is in overall the VK objective and the main reason that this manga goes on still- I think that if Zero gets into a fight with Kaname towards the end, not only they are not going to kill each other but actually perhaps Yuuki says to both of them to drop it or if she gets hurt perhaps that can nock some notion into their head and finally compromise with each other in order to make a better world - because eventually this war must find a resolution.

But I do not think that they will come to this, I think at the end the significance of all has to be recognized or that's how I feel about it at least...that's the end that I would give.

no Zero, no Kaname, no Yuuki for me is like no coexistence...therefore all of them have to make to the end and actually support each other.

im not saying that would be an epic battle or what i just think they will stand against each other bounce
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:56 pm

If Kaname and Zero lose their so-called epic battle, not only it becomes a double-edged sword, but also Sara will win it by default and kiss that peaceful co-existence goodbye.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:08 pm

KuranPrince wrote:If Kaname and Zero lose their so-called epic battle, not only it becomes a double-edged sword, but also Sara will win it by default and kiss that peaceful co-existence goodbye.

You are so right.
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:39 am

I thought Vampire Knight is a tragedy. Part of the reason I started reading the manga was because it would not have a forced happy ending. Some of my favorite stuff to read are tragedies: Oedipus Rex, A Doll's House, Wuthering Heights. I have no preference about who lives or dies, but I trust that Hino-san will deliver all the angst and tears with an epic and natural-feeling ending that the characters deserve.
    MistressKuran
    MistressKuran
    Human

Humor : I love to act like Kaname and Adio-senpai!

Post by MistressKuran Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:09 pm

I feel Kaname and Yuuki should end up back together and then allow Zero to realize it was never meant to be and have him, be with Maria or Yori. That would be better than killing either one of them (Btw im new)
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:57 pm

MistressKuran wrote:I feel Kaname and Yuuki should end up back together and then allow Zero to realize it was never meant to be and have him, be with Maria or Yori. That would be better than killing either one of them (Btw im new)

That's how I want it too! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Though I want Zero to specifically be with Maria. Razz

If you are Hino Matsuri, what kind of ending will you make? - Page 4 4265338432 Mistress Kuran! Hope you have a great time! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:04 pm

MistressKuran wrote:I feel Kaname and Yuuki should end up back together and then allow Zero to realize it was never meant to be and have him, be with Maria or Yori. That would be better than killing either one of them (Btw im new)

Welcome MistressKuran ;)

Yeah I hate the idea of killing one of them, both deserve a good relationship and someone they can love

But somehow i don´t want Zero to end up with Maria...I know many of you like that but somehow I think it seems to be wrong...can´t say why

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:50 pm