Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+36
Zeki4rever
MorningStar
aya-chan
lidyzeroforever
Evil in love
msa-x
Bloodredhead
mariangie
SassyKnight
Alayna Paige
kialovejapan
Shoujo-Zo18
Yuki_kuran12345
kanachanimmortal
theangelgirl1992
Kikotsukino
emogirl4evr
caela
KuranPrince
blackvampira
shizza24
Yuuki Kuran
lililovelilica
missdaredevil07
Nodachi
BloodSunset
Lisi
love ice
rhyme
Zero Kiryuu!!!
nina
juliet
Akaruisama
The Chrysalis Whispers
Hauru
kanamenyuuki4ever
40 posters

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

Warning ZoneWho do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Empty Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

I think yuuki will choose kaname....
    Because she told kaname that she is weird because she loves her own brother in the anime...
    Who do you think she will choose?

rhyme
    Human

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

Post by rhyme Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:50 pm

..i think for me.. Yuki will choose Kaname.. from the start of the story.. Yuki already wants to be with Kaname.. and i think in one of the chapters of it.. I forgot the chapter no. Yuki said to Kaname to start all over again together.. (main concept not exact words.. ).. and I think Yuki and Kaname real looks good together.. and think of the hardships and sufferings of Kaname..

KANAME WILL WIN NO MATTER WHAT!!!..
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneWho do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

Post by juliet Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:16 pm

rhyme wrote:..i think for me.. Yuki will choose Kaname.. from the start of the story.. Yuki already wants to be with Kaname.. and i think in one of the chapters of it.. I forgot the chapter no. Yuki said to Kaname to start all over again together.. (main concept not exact words.. ).. and I think Yuki and Kaname real looks good together.. and think of the hardships and sufferings of Kaname..

KANAME WILL WIN NO MATTER WHAT!!!..

LOL that's the Yume spirit!!! Kaname-Sama me too! Oh I said that already? LOL I wanted to cheer actually!!
    rhyme
    rhyme
    Human

Humor : my mind always floats.. :D..

Post by rhyme Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:22 pm

.. yieee .. I LOVE YUME FOREVER!!.. Very Happy..
    love ice
    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : ALWAYS GOOD :D

Post by love ice Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:20 pm

My dear beloved Cousin has said. NO MATER WHAT, YUUKI AND KANAME BELONGS TO EACH OTHER, SO OFC AT THE END THEY WILL BE TOGETHER! ( I admind her Yume spirit, well i admind the japanese Yume fans spirit XD)
    And I believe in her, I believe that Kaname and Yuuki was made for each other, she was after all BORN to be his wife ;D

for me i feel like the reason why Yuuki still has Zero in her heart, was because he has choose to ''kill her and all the pureblood vampires'' in another word, he said she is his enemy
    which will break her heart ofc, since she has said before that Zero is like her brother. (skip other romatic screen with zero choice to be blind, coz i'm a Yume fan XD LOL)

rhyme
    rhyme
    Human

Post by rhyme Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:09 pm

love ice wrote:My dear beloved Cousin has said. NO MATER WHAT, YUUKI AND KANAME BELONGS TO EACH OTHER, SO OFC AT THE END THEY WILL BE TOGETHER! ( I admind her Yume spirit, well i admind the japanese Yume fans spirit XD)
    And I believe in her, I believe that Kaname and Yuuki was made for each other, she was after all BORN to be his wife ;D

for me i feel like the reason why Yuuki still has Zero in her heart, was because he has choose to ''kill her and all the pureblood vampires'' in another word, he said she is his enemy
    which will break her heart ofc, since she has said before that Zero is like her brother. (skip other romatic screen with zero choice to be blind, coz i'm a Yume fan XD LOL)

I agree with you.. maybe that's one of the reasons why yuuki still have zero in her heart.. they were truly made to be together.. yeah right.. Very Happy

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Largeanimepaperwallpapenh
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:44 pm

I'm YUME too but sometimes I have the feeling that she will choose zero.

yuki said a chunk of her heart is attached to zero and she thinks about zero and so though zero said he will her!!!
    and in chapter 67 kaname left her.
    Sad

I hope she will not start to flirt with zero in the next chapter(s) just because kaname left her. that would be awful 'cause she wanted to start over with kaname.

rhyme
    rhyme
    Human

Post by rhyme Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Lisi wrote:I'm YUME too but sometimes I have the feeling that she will choose zero.

yuki said a chunk of her heart is attached to zero and she thinks about zero and so though zero said he will her!!!
    Sad

I hope she will not start to flirt with zero in the next chapter(s) just because kaname left her. that would be awful 'cause she wanted to start over with kaname.

hahahaha..lol! I really hope so that she will not flirt with zero because kaname leaves her.. is that a rebound??.. oh well.. I still believe that she will run after kaname.. and hold onto him tightly.. and ends well...

maybe in the next chapters Zeki fans will rejoice.. coz there's a possibility that something will happen between them.. and now that kaien cross brought yuuki to the association.. no doubts this is really exciting..

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Largeanimepaperwallpapesm
    bouncing
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:26 pm

rhyme wrote:
    Lisi wrote:I'm YUME too but sometimes I have the feeling that she will choose zero.

Sad

hahahaha..lol! I really hope so that she will not flirt with zero because kaname leaves her.. is that a rebound??.. oh well.. I still believe that she will run after kaname.. and hold onto him tightly.. and ends well...

maybe in the next chapters Zeki fans will rejoice.. coz there's a possibility that something will happen between them.. and now that kaien cross brought yuuki to the association.. no doubts this is really exciting..

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Largeanimepaperwallpapesm
    bouncing

I am sorry but Kaname has left in such a condition, Yuuki is supposed to be devastated and the next chapter could be a zeki featuring romance? Unless Hino wants to reprent Yuuki like the super superficial girl or s***, I propose doing so, LOL.
    rhyme
    rhyme
    Human

Post by rhyme Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:09 am

juliet wrote:
    rhyme wrote:

Sad

bouncing

I am sorry but Kaname has left in such a condition, Yuuki is supposed to be devastated and the next chapter could be a zeki featuring romance? Unless Hino wants to reprent Yuuki like the super superficial girl or s***, I propose doing so, LOL.

.. everything is possible to happen.. the zeki romance was just a wild guess.. i have no intention to have a double meaning about it.. I am really sorry for this..

change topic.. but as i read the chptr. 69 .... yuuki was so confused of what's happening.. but i do not want to see that the characters are sad, down, I do not want to see people devastated.. so miserable.. i hope for happy moments..

awww.. can't wait for it to happen..

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Largeanimepaperwallpapema
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:53 pm

rhyme wrote:

.. everything is possible to happen.. the zeki romance was just a wild guess.. i have no intention to have a double meaning about it.. I am really sorry for this..

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 Largeanimepaperwallpapema

Yes I agree with you that everything is possible, that's Hino, I was just reffering to the NEXT chapter alone under the certain conditions, I can not see any mutual Zero-Yuuki romance going on. After all they have tones of things to sort out before they reach the "Oh my love"...state.
    rhyme
    rhyme
    Human

Post by rhyme Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:01 pm

.. oh~kei.. but i am really sorry.. just a misunderstanding..
    BloodSunset
    BloodSunset
    Human

Humor : Peverted ;D

Post by BloodSunset Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:30 pm

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Yume, then again, I never saw Zeki...I only saw that as a sisterly/motherly relationship. As she was trying to help him as she had from the very beginning. (I would recommend reading the Chapter 69 preview thread...they make some very good points on symbolism within the manga) I honestly don't believe Kaname has "left" her but is rather protecting her, he most likely knew that Kaien would bring her to the Hunter's Association as a suspect, this would protect her from Sara. Yuuki is going to hold tightly to Kaname, she made that clear when she stated she wanted to follow him. Anyway...thats my opinion on the matter.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:41 pm

BloodSunset wrote:I'm pretty sure it's going to be Yume, then again, I never saw Zeki...I only saw that as a sisterly/motherly relationship. As she was trying to help him as she had from the very beginning. (I would recommend reading the Chapter 69 preview thread...they make some very good points on symbolism within the manga) I honestly don't believe Kaname has "left" her but is rather protecting her, he most likely knew that Kaien would bring her to the Hunter's Association as a suspect, this would protect her from Sara. Yuuki is going to hold tightly to Kaname, she made that clear when she stated she wanted to follow him. Anyway...thats my opinion on the matter.

sLo_BigBearHug I totally agree with you, my opinion is the same.
    BloodSunset
    BloodSunset
    Human

Humor : Peverted ;D

Post by BloodSunset Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Thats good to know. =) Glad someone understands my opinion <3
    Nodachi
    Nodachi
    Human

Post by Nodachi Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:44 am

I have a slightly different opinion. Maybe Kaname is ideal for Yuuki but this in no way alters
    the fact that she cheated (he admitted, saying: "So I tricked you"). Maybe my memory is wrong,
    but Kuran Kaname not used Bloody Rose against Zero? He knew that if he kill Zero, Yuuki will
    get into a frenzy. She was staring into Kaname to the limit - but in the anime when he kissed her,
    she began pushing him, kicking and pulling hair.
    Kaname now turn on eyes of "his beloved fiancee, " cold-bloodedly killed Aidou's father.
    And ... he escaped.
    Zero vowed to kill Yuuki - but both he and Kaien, and even Yagari and Kaito know he would
    never have done. This is Hunter, but Yuuki vision will always be alluring to his senses - he threw
    himself on Aidou when he muttered something "wrong". Zero may defend with hands and feet to yourself, but it is not able to escape;]Zeki FOREVER!
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Any kind. :D

Post by missdaredevil07 Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:36 am

Nodachi wrote:I have a slightly different opinion. Maybe Kaname is ideal for Yuuki but this in no way alters
    the fact that she cheated (he admitted, saying: "So I tricked you"). Maybe my memory is wrong,
    but Kuran Kaname not used Bloody Rose against Zero? He knew that if he kill Zero, Yuuki will
    get into a frenzy. She was staring into Kaname to the limit - but in the anime when he kissed her,
    Kaname now turn on eyes of "his beloved fiancee, " cold-bloodedly killed Aidou's father.
    And ... he escaped.
    Zero vowed to kill Yuuki - but both he and Kaien, and even Yagari and Kaito know he would
    never have done. This is Hunter, but Yuuki vision will always be alluring to his senses - he threw
    himself on Aidou when he muttered something "wrong". Zero may defend with hands and feet to yourself, but it is not able to escape;]Zeki FOREVER!

Wow! I'm so happy I found a Zeki fan just like me! I noticed before how I'm the only one rooting for Zeki in almost every post...(T_T) I was so sad. But now I can share my fangirling with you! WEE ZEKI! <3

Last edited by missdaredevil07 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:28 pm

missdaredevil07 wrote:
    Nodachi wrote:I have a slightly different opinion. Maybe Kaname is ideal for Yuuki but this in no way alters
    And ... he escaped.

Wow! I'm so happy I found a Zeki fan just like me! I noticed before how I'm the only one rooting for Zeki in almost every post...(T_T) I was so sad. But now I can share my fangirling with you! WEE ZEKI! <3

I'm YUME fan, but I'm also glad that there is more ZEKI fans in this forum lately. Discussion is much more interestings when people havinh different opinions discuss.
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Any kind. :D

Post by missdaredevil07 Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:59 am

Akaruisama wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    And ... he escaped.

I'm YUME fan, but I'm also glad that there is more ZEKI fans in this forum lately. Discussion is much more interestings when people havinh different opinions discuss.

Wow, thanks Akuruisama. Very Happy Yes...I've developed wider prospects because of the others' different opinions. And it's really fun actually....
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 am

juliet wrote:Hasn't she chosen Kaname already? You mean at the end? Well in the end I can not really guess, because many things might have happened up to there, but yes I do hope it's Kaname. Now Zero can always be happy somewhere near them-close them-around them....anyway the way Cross did it.
    Yes..she asked Kaname to stay with him snugling together FOREVER
    So she already chose him as her lover and fiance,after all she always loved him,as a human and after as a vampire ALWAYS! Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 1713890440
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark

Post by Yuuki Kuran Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:03 am

Logically she already did choose Kaname.

She left with Kaname.
    She is the fiance of Kaname.
    She has faith in Kaname.

He lies to her, keep's secrets, and yet she still has faith in him and is doing what she feels he wants her to for now. Everything has always been about Kaname for her ever since she left with him.

The only logical way she'd end up with Zero at this point is if Kaname died, but even then it would be a 50/50 chance.
    It has to be taken into consideration on how the mind thinks and the heart pains. Even if one man is out of the picture it doesn't mean she'll move onto the other. Kaname's death has the chance to make her hurt so bad that she wouldn't even want to be with Zero.
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 am

Yuuki Kuran wrote:
    The only logical way she'd end up with Zero at this point is if Kaname died, but even then it would be a 50/50 chance.
    It has to be taken into consideration on how the mind thinks and the heart pains. Even if one man is out of the picture it doesn't mean she'll move onto the other. Kaname's death has the chance to make her hurt so bad that she wouldn't even want to be with Zero.

I don't think that Kaname's dying would mean she would choose Zero because that would just kill the whole point of the Love triangle since it would be like "oh she chose Zero just because kaname is dead and she can't be with him" For her to truly be with Zero, Yuuki has to decide that she loves him not Kaname, not because he's dead so the option of choosing Kaname is invalid now...
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark

Post by Yuuki Kuran Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:53 am

shizza24 wrote:
    I don't think that Kaname's dying would mean she would choose Zero because that would just kill the whole point of the Love triangle since it would be like "oh she chose Zero just because kaname is dead and she can't be with him" For her to truly be with Zero, Yuuki has to decide that she loves him not Kaname, not because he's dead so the option of choosing Kaname is invalid now...

It depends on how Hino writes it, really.
    Let's take a look at Kaname. His first love sacrificed herself and wanted Kaname to go on living. He sunk into despair, but in time was able to love another.

If Kaname were to sacrifice himself and succeed, which I don't seem likely I'm just using a situation example, he most likely would also tell Yuuki to go on living. After healing time with Zero by her side she could regain her love for him on her own accord and end up with him.

The option of choosing Kaname is still extremely valid because it's still the path she is on. She has faith in him so much that she has accepted being a piece in his game and for now is doing the role she feels he has planned for her to do. All her thoughts generally counter around Kaname. She also took on Kaname's responsibilities to maintain co existence. She's following completely in Kaname's footsteps from part one right now and taking on his responsibilities from the first part of the series. Her only stated reason for even drinking Zero's blood right now has been for the sole purpose of being able to do those responsibilities and become the pureblood Kuran in Kaname's absence. Her love for Kaname is being shown to be unconditional, even when he is lying and keeping secrets from her.
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:55 am

Yuuki Kuran wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:

It depends on how Hino writes it, really.
    Let's take a look at Kaname. His first love sacrificed herself and wanted Kaname to go on living. He sunk into despair, but in time was able to love another.

If Kaname were to sacrifice himself and succeed, which I don't seem likely I'm just using a situation example, he most likely would also tell Yuuki to go on living. After healing time with Zero by her side she could regain her love for him on her own accord and end up with him.

The option of choosing Kaname is still extremely valid because it's still the path she is on. She has faith in him so much that she has accepted being a piece in his game and for now is doing the role she feels he has planned for her to do. All her thoughts generally counter around Kaname. She also took on Kaname's responsibilities to maintain co existence. She's following completely in Kaname's footsteps from part one right now and taking on his responsibilities from the first part of the series. Her only stated reason for even drinking Zero's blood right now has been for the sole purpose of being able to do those responsibilities and become the pureblood Kuran in Kaname's absence. Her love for Kaname is being shown to be unconditional, even when he is lying and keeping secrets from her.

Well yes I agree it depends on the author she could make it that way somehow. And I do agree on a strong possibility for yume being endgame. I think both pairings have a 50/50 chance for now. And as for Yuuki's thoughts, I think they are still split between the guys since even though she remembers Kaname her thoughts wander to Zero as well. She even stated earlier how her thirst couldn't be quenched because a part of her is attached to Zero. And about the bite, well this again shows that her mind about who she really loves is still not made up since if she had only bitten Zero just for the purpose of obtaining blood in order to function properly as a Kuran princess, then she could have taken the same amount of blood from Zero's wrist as he initially offered her. The fact that she went for the neck (especially after reminding herself of her promise to kaname just a while ago) shows that she still has feelings for Zero. So we can't just put the possibility of Zeki being endgame out of the equation.

blackvampira
    blackvampira
    Human

Post by blackvampira Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:22 pm

yuki does have feelings for zero. go Zeki. yuki must choose zero! Very Happy
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:06 pm

blackvampira wrote:yuki does have feelings for zero. go Zeki. yuki must choose zero! Very Happy

Yuuki may have feelings for Zero, but it's not as strong as her feelings for Kaname. Can't deny that. Yuuki have already chosen her soon-to-be husband Kaname and will one day break the curse that's haunting him since he was resurrected and love him a whole lot more.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Yuuki Kuran wrote:Logically she already did choose Kaname.

She left with Kaname.
    She is the fiance of Kaname.
    She has faith in Kaname.

He lies to her, keep's secrets, and yet she still has faith in him and is doing what she feels he wants her to for now. Everything has always been about Kaname for her ever since she left with him.

KuranPrince wrote:
    blackvampira wrote:yuki does have feelings for zero. go Zeki. yuki must choose zero! Very Happy

Yuuki may have feelings for Zero, but it's not as strong as her feelings for Kaname. Can't deny that. Yuuki have already chosen her soon-to-be husband Kaname and will one day break the curse that's haunting him since he was resurrected and love him a whole lot more.

*NODS* I so agree with you! cheers Yuuki has already make her choice more than once and she still firmly sticks with it! >> Kaname Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 2 3530524148

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:52 am