Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Bar_left59%Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Bar_left27%Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Bar_left15%Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+36
Zeki4rever
MorningStar
aya-chan
lidyzeroforever
Evil in love
msa-x
Bloodredhead
mariangie
SassyKnight
Alayna Paige
kialovejapan
Shoujo-Zo18
Yuki_kuran12345
kanachanimmortal
theangelgirl1992
Kikotsukino
emogirl4evr
caela
KuranPrince
blackvampira
shizza24
Yuuki Kuran
lililovelilica
missdaredevil07
Nodachi
BloodSunset
Lisi
love ice
rhyme
Zero Kiryuu!!!
nina
juliet
Akaruisama
The Chrysalis Whispers
Hauru
kanamenyuuki4ever
40 posters

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

Warning ZoneWho do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Dropsoa

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Empty Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

I think yuuki will choose kaname....
    Because she told kaname that she is weird because she loves her own brother in the anime...
    Who do you think she will choose?

KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

Post by KuranPrince Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:01 pm

lucykaede wrote:i am an afraid yume who thinks one day she may go to zero. Sad
    but i also believe that kaname and yuuki will end up together,i mean what is the point of reading a manga when you are not sure of your own ship.well i called her an idiot because she is protecting sara,i mean really sara.why she is protecting a liar like her??and she knows that she killed hanadagi and her blood tablets are effecting everyone.

I wouldn't give up hope for Yume... even if they're in the tag team battle against Zero & Sara. Yuuki likes Zero... but only as family... the very same family that they had lived for the last 4 years with their guardian/father figure Kaien. Secondly, I don't see Yuuuki protecting Sara... not to mention the true fact that she had tampered the blood tablets (using her own blood) and letting Yuuki's Night Class go out of control, puting the pharmaceutical president and some humans behind bars and the now escaped guard of the Hanadagi clan.

18 chapters away and there's no turning back. There's a very strong possibility that Yuuki will become her fiance's equal, light up his darkest hour, and save him from Rido's contradiction. Yuuki will become Kaname's Vampire Knight. 'Nuff said.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWho do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Drops5black

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero?

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:45 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:i am an afraid yume who thinks one day she may go to zero. Sad
    but i also believe that kaname and yuuki will end up together,i mean what is the point of reading a manga when you are not sure of your own ship.well i called her an idiot because she is protecting sara,i mean really sara.why she is protecting a liar like her??and she knows that she killed hanadagi and her blood tablets are effecting everyone.

I wouldn't give up hope for Yume... even if they're in the tag team battle against Zero & Sara. Yuuki likes Zero... but only as family... the very same family that they had lived for the last 4 years with their guardian/father figure Kaien. Secondly, I don't see Yuuuki protecting Sara... not to mention the true fact that she had tampered the blood tablets (using her own blood) and letting Yuuki's Night Class go out of control, puting the pharmaceutical president and some humans behind bars and the now escaped guard of the Hanadagi clan.

18 chapters away and there's no turning back. There's a very strong possibility that Yuuki will become her fiance's equal, light up his darkest hour, and save him from Rido's contradiction. Yuuki will become Kaname's Vampire Knight. 'Nuff said.

wonderful comment. Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2554657431
    i too hope that she will become his vampire knight and i wanna see yuuki kicking sara's bitchy ass.i hate sara very much.she is so mean.i hope in next chap she atleast helps kaname.hope so...... Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2747345646
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic
    Warning ZoneWho do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Dropsoa

Post by kialovejapan Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:02 pm

well for how the manga goes ahead,unfortunately I think that yuuki'll choose kaname Sad ...her feelings for him are so strong...!! And kaname's feeling too...!!! I' m a zeky and in my hearth I hope that yuuki 'll choose zero... Sometimes i can't stand yuuki because she doesn't make up her mind...!! Well... Come one...!! Take a choiche and see what happens with pro and cons...!!
    Alayna Paige
    Alayna Paige
    Human

Post by Alayna Paige Tue May 01, 2012 12:29 am

I know if i was Yuuki I would go with Kaname. Zero is sweet and a good man him and her are like famly.
    Alayna Paige
    Alayna Paige
    Human

Post by Alayna Paige Tue May 01, 2012 12:39 am

yuuki and kaname sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Tue May 01, 2012 3:15 am

kialovejapan wrote:well for how the manga goes ahead,unfortunately I think that yuuki'll choose kaname Sad ...her feelings for him are so strong...!! And kaname's feeling too...!!! I' m a zeky and in my hearth I hope that yuuki 'll choose zero... Sometimes i can't stand yuuki because she doesn't make up her mind...!! Well... Come one...!! Take a choiche and see what happens with pro and cons...!!

Yuuki have already made up her mind, Kia. She have already chosen to be with Kaname. Not only that, she had already told Ruka to bring her soon-to-be husband back into her arms. I don't see her choosing Zero and join forces with Sara. Zero have already told Kaname's fiancee not to hurt Sara. I hope Yuuki does kick Sara's ass and save Kaname's life from his eternal darkness.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWho do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue May 01, 2012 4:29 am

kialovejapan wrote:well for how the manga goes ahead,unfortunately I think that yuuki'll choose kaname Sad ...her feelings for him are so strong...!! And kaname's feeling too...!!! I' m a zeky and in my hearth I hope that yuuki 'll choose zero... Sometimes i can't stand yuuki because she doesn't make up her mind...!! Well... Come one...!! Take a choiche and see what happens with pro and cons...!!

Don't think that way! Have hope until the end Kia!! Every moment Zero & Yuuki are together it brings them closer, and the more they learn about each others' situation, the more understanding will be regained. Yuuki just witnessed the man who she thought would never betray her, going for the kill on another man who he KNOWS is important to her...and had told her he accepted it. Didn't you see the shocked and hurt look on her face at the end of chapter 82?? No way will she forgive Kaname for hurting Zero. Even though Ruka actually took most of the blow... but either way, the pain in Yuuki's eyes was real. Yes.... Yuuki is a very indecisive girl, but you know, recent chapters hasn't shown her romantically wanting Kaname, but to cut him down and stop his evil plans. There is still a chance for Zeki... a strong chance. You can't think such somber thoughts, you have to enjoy and anticipate each chapter until the end, not dread it ^^
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWho do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Tue May 01, 2012 9:58 am

KuranPrince wrote:

Yuuki have already made up her mind, Kia. She have already chosen to be with Kaname. Not only that, she had already told Ruka to bring her soon-to-be husband back into her arms. I don't see her choosing Zero and join forces with Sara. Zero have already told Kaname's fiancee not to hurt Sara. I hope Yuuki does kick Sara's ass and save Kaname's life from his eternal darkness.

KuranPrince I dont know why you think that Zero is on Sara's side...Zero cleary said this chapter "I am the master of Bloody Rose...And I am my own master." Saying that he is his OWN master!

Yuki has NOT chosen Kaname. That was in the PAST. NOW She is trying to STOP him. How is that wanting to be with him???

Kaname really pisses me off...I liked him in the beginning but now what he is doing is a bit extreme. Kaname has "taken advantage" of everyone by taking advantage of their own decisions. sFun_hailtheking

Even if what Kaname's true intentions are good, the path he is taking to accomplish it is EVIL. Killing Aido's Father, hurting or possibly killing Ruka, attempting to kill Zero...Yuki is never going to forgive him for all he has done...And she especially wont forgive him destroying Zero's everything.

And no KuranPrince, Yuki is not going to light Kaname's "eternal darkness" Razz You can really crack me up.....

Last edited by SassyKnight on Tue May 01, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWho do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 01, 2012 10:40 am

SassyKnight wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

KuranPrince I dont know why you think that Zero is on Sara's side...Zero cleary said this chapter "I am the master of Bloody Rose...And I am my own master." Saying that he is his OWN master!

Yuki has NOT chosen Kaname. That was in the PAST. NOW She is trying to STOP him. How is that wanting to be with him???

Kaname really pisses me off...I liked him in the beginning but now what he is doing is a bit extreme. Kaname has "taken advantage" of everyone by taking advantage of their own decisions. sFun_hailtheking

Even if what Kaname's true intentions are good, the path he is taking to accomplish it is EVIL. Killing Aido's Father, hurting or possibly killing Ruka, attempting to kill Zero...Yuki is never going to forgive him for all he has done...And she especially wont forgive him destroying Zero's everything.

And no KuranPrince, Yuki is not going to light Kaname's "eternal darkness" Razz You can really crack me up.....

just answer one ques,even if kaname dies and yuuki chooses zero how they both gonna stay together,yuuki will live for eternity and zero may fall to level e or maybe not but still he couldn't become equal to a pureblood so how this all will work out??kaname was never an obstacle between zeki,he gave her freedom in every sense,she was free to choose zero in 1arc and in 2arc.the main point is how they are gonna stay for the same time limit??
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Tue May 01, 2012 11:25 am

By SassyKnight:

SassyKnight , he answered that because it's official . Zero is with Sara's faction . Equal to saying Zero being at Sara's band or side .

This is from Lala magazine :

Sara's side

Sara hides in the Academy . She succesfully made Zero help her by telling him Kaname's previous crime !?

Link here of the translated official Lala page where it's stated :

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c082/3.html

The part of Zero stating he is his own master means he has done all his choices by himself . Nobody forces to do anything . He has chosen to help Sara by his own free will . Because he though taking any help Sara could give him to fullfil his desire of revenge against Kaname was better than any bad consequences he could get from her help .

That's something very important to remember . Zero has acted as other people wanted . This includes not only Kaname and Sara . But Yuuki as well . The thing is he is very proud and stubborn to admit he is acting by the influence of external factor beside himself . He would never confess he is being manipulated or taken by a fool . One of Zero's weak points is his impulsiveness . So people who wanted to use him . Will have to appeal to his primal hates , desires and emotions . At the same time trying to make Zero think he is the one making the right choices and not the other person for him .
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue May 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Every moment Zero & Yuuki are together it brings them closer, and the more they learn about each others' situation, the more understanding will be regained.

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2555855207

Hm…hm… Yuuki and Zero are together? Yuuki hasn’t chosen Kaname??? Then why she demands him back???

Zero decided to side with Sara and kill Kaname! Do you think that Yuuki is on their side?

Yuuki on the other hand demands her man BACK … NOW … not in the PAST>>

Kaname … MY KANAME is over there … I have to go WITH HIM
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-79-page-4.html

You didn’t come here to bring me away like the other day right?
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-79-page-6.html

She wished Kaname to take her away i.e. to leave TOGETHER AGAIN!

I haven’t given up … If you want to give up on me please kill me with your own hands …

Just pierce my heart with this sword!

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-81-page-14.html

I have to go … I have to go to that person … Ruka-san set yourself free.

GIVE ME BACK that person please

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-82-page-28.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-82-page-29.html

What exactly from the above show that Yuuki hasn’t decided with who she is IN love with???

These cues are from the last chapters and I remember perfectly well both of you in the end of every chapter to predict that Yuuki will turn her back to Kaname and go to Zero hahahaha … how many times must your wishful thinking to be crashed from Hino???

Orly??

Ofc you don’t know because you do not read Hino’s story but a version that circulates only in your circle Razz

Sorry but how can you say that; the moment that the author herself has said/depict crystal clear that ZERO IS ON SARA’S SIDE >>>

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2m5jcaq

> He is on her side ...

> He gave her his hand
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-81-page-5.html

> He drank from her in order to gain more power to kill Kaname!
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-81-page-30.html

And you still can claim that Zero is together with Yuuki on this?

OR >>

Yuuki just witnessed the man who she thought would never betray her, going for the kill on another man who he KNOWS is important to her

You mean Zero right? Hahaha yes I agree … Zero tried to kill Kaname … the man that he thought was Yuuki’s happiness … but apparently since Yuuki is just a corpse to him why to care? Isn’t that what he thought???

Why did I wish that? i.e. why he wanted Yuuki’s happiness? >> and immediately gives his hand to Sara and seals the deal with her to destroy Kaname!

And you still can say >>

Didn't you see the shocked and hurt look on her face at the end of chapter 82?? No way will she forgive Kaname for hurting Zero.

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 707342981

Who attacked to whom huh?

Bloody Rose suck all the blood out of that person
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-82-page-17.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-82-page-24.html

My god! I’ll lose my hair with what I’m reading!

Well excuse me but Kaname should have to let Zero kill him huh? Hahaha what a joke!

Zero cleary said this chapter "I am the master of Bloody Rose...And I am my own master." Saying that he is his OWN master!

Yeah with the difference that what he said was hot air hahaha cuz the reality is that Kaname kicked his butt and Zero in the end totally collapsed in front of Kaname >>>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-82-page-30.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-82-page-31.html

Where is the MASTER now??? Well there is always Touma too … maybe he can try to drink from him next time and confront Kaname Razz Razz Razz

@mariangie agreed! cheers cheers cheers
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 01, 2012 1:08 pm

nina wrote:
    Every moment Zero & Yuuki are together it brings them closer, and the more they learn about each others' situation, the more understanding will be regained.

Hm…hm… Yuuki and Zero are together? Yuuki hasn’t chosen Kaname??? Then why she demands him back???

Zero decided to side with Sara and kill Kaname! Do you think that Yuuki is on their side?

I haven’t given up … If you want to give up on me please kill me with your own hands …

What exactly from the above show that Yuuki hasn’t decided with who she is IN love with???

These cues are from the last chapters and I remember perfectly well both of you in the end of every chapter to predict that Yuuki will turn her back to Kaname and go to Zero hahahaha … how many times must your wishful thinking to be crashed from Hino???

Orly??

Ofc you don’t know because you do not read Hino’s story but a version that circulates only in your circle Razz

Sorry but how can you say that; the moment that the author herself has said/depict crystal clear that ZERO IS ON SARA’S SIDE >>>

> He is on her side ...

> He gave her his hand

OR >>

Yuuki just witnessed the man who she thought would never betray her, going for the kill on another man who he KNOWS is important to her

You mean Zero right? Hahaha yes I agree … Zero tried to kill Kaname … the man that he thought was Yuuki’s happiness … but apparently since Yuuki is just a corpse to him why to care? Isn’t that what he thought???

Why did I wish that? i.e. why he wanted Yuuki’s happiness? >> and immediately gives his hand to Sara and seals the deal with her to destroy Kaname!

And you still can say >>

Didn't you see the shocked and hurt look on her face at the end of chapter 82?? No way will she forgive Kaname for hurting Zero.

Well excuse me but Kaname should have to let Zero kill him huh? Hahaha what a joke!

Zero cleary said this chapter "I am the master of Bloody Rose...And I am my own master." Saying that he is his OWN master!

Yeah with the difference that what he said was hot air hahaha cuz the reality is that Kaname kicked his butt and Zero in the end totally collapsed in front of Kaname >>>

Where is the MASTER now??? Well there is always Touma too … maybe he can try to drink from him next time and confront Kaname Razz Razz Razz

ah nina my nina Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 36224405 you are so good,i claim you to be mine. Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2554657431 just like yuuki.he he...
    well on a serious not i whole heartedly agree what you wrote but yuuki don't know he drank from sara not that she cares much but she sure will be surprised,i hope kaname won't tell her that he was the one who attacked zero to create more hate,poor guy how much pain he is bearing alone. cryyyyyyy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue May 01, 2012 2:11 pm

i hope kaname won't tell her that he was the one who attacked zero to create more hate,poor guy how much pain he is bearing alone.

what do you mean?
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Tue May 01, 2012 2:43 pm

mariangie wrote:
    By SassyKnight:

SassyKnight , he answered that because it's official . Zero is with Sara's faction . Equal to saying Zero being at Sara's band or side .

This is from Lala magazine :

Sara's side

Sara hides in the Academy . She succesfully made Zero help her by telling him Kaname's previous crime !?

Link here of the translated official Lala page where it's stated :

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c082/3.html

The part of Zero stating he is his own master means he has done all his choices by himself . Nobody forces to do anything . He has chosen to help Sara by his own free will . Because he though taking any help Sara could give him to fullfil his desire of revenge against Kaname was better than any bad consequences he could get from her help .

That's something very important to remember . Zero has acted as other people wanted . This includes not only Kaname and Sara . But Yuuki as well . The thing is he is very proud and stubborn to admit he is acting by the influence of external factor beside himself . He would never confess he is being manipulated or taken by a fool . One of Zero's weak points is his impulsiveness . So people who wanted to use him . Will have to appeal to his primal hates , desires and emotions . At the same time trying to make Zero think he is the one making the right choices and not the other person for him .

nina wrote:

Orly??

> He is on her side ...

> He gave her his hand

OR >>

And you still can say >>

Mariangie and Nina... excellent work! It shows undeniable proof that Yuuki is determined to bring Kaname back not matter what obstacle she's now facing. She's doing whatever it takes in order to stop her fiance and (simultaneously) save his life. I tip my hat off to the both of you.

Sorry, Sassy... but there's undeniable proof that it's official that Zero is on Sara's side because they both share the same common goal-- to kill Kaname. The wreckless hunter cares nothing about the Night Class... except revenge.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue May 01, 2012 3:44 pm

lucykaede wrote: but yuuki don't know he drank from sara not that she cares much but she sure will be surprised,i hope kaname won't tell her that he was the one who attacked zero to create more hate,poor guy how much pain he is bearing alone. cryyyyyyy

Even IF Yuuki misunderstands the scene that she saw (i.e. Kaname attacking Zero) and even if she doesn’t know that Zero drank from Sara in order to kill Kaname and that he was the one who attack still this will be a misunderstanding cuz the truth is far from that.

A factitious icon cannot last for long … lies have short legs and the truth has always a way to shine sooner or later ^^

And as a matter of fact Kaname is the one who tries to create a fictitious reality for Yuuki so really I cannot blame her; whatever and if her reaction will be.

However Yuuki should search for the TRUTH behind ALL these and not only of what happened at the HA … and I believe that she will ^^

She has chosen her own path which making her the master of herself … she wants to stop Kaname from a self-destructive course BECAUSE she wants him BACK!

The girl had grown wings in order to follow him and we are still talking where her heart lies? lol!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 01, 2012 6:20 pm

nina wrote:
    lucykaede wrote: but yuuki don't know he drank from sara not that she cares much but she sure will be surprised,i hope kaname won't tell her that he was the one who attacked zero to create more hate,poor guy how much pain he is bearing alone. cryyyyyyy

Even IF Yuuki misunderstands the scene that she saw (i.e. Kaname attacking Zero) and even if she doesn’t know that Zero drank from Sara in order to kill Kaname and that he was the one who attack still this will be a misunderstanding cuz the truth is far from that.

A factitious icon cannot last for long … lies have short legs and the truth has always a way to shine sooner or later ^^

And as a matter of fact Kaname is the one who tries to create a fictitious reality for Yuuki so really I cannot blame her; whatever and if her reaction will be.

However Yuuki should search for the TRUTH behind ALL these and not only of what happened at the HA … and I believe that she will ^^

She has chosen her own path which making her the master of herself … she wants to stop Kaname from a self-destructive course BECAUSE she wants him BACK!

The girl had grown wings in order to follow him and we are still talking where her heart lies? lol!

yes......i hope she and kaname are gonna reunite now.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Tue May 01, 2012 11:04 pm

KuranPrince wrote:

I don't agree with you, I'm sorry but NEVER SAY NEVER! In my opinion until we don't see what Kaname has going to do with Zero... (kill him or not...)...I don't know if Yuuki choose Kaname if this one could kill Zero...

@Shoujo-Zo18:
    Don't think that way! Have hope until the end Kia!! Every moment Zero & Yuuki are together it brings them closer, and the more they learn about each others' situation, the more understanding will be regained. Yuuki just witnessed the man who she thought would never betray her, going for the kill on another man who he KNOWS is important to her...and had told her he accepted it. Didn't you see the shocked and hurt look on her face at the end of chapter 82?? No way will she forgive Kaname for hurting Zero. Even though Ruka actually took most of the blow... but either way, the pain in Yuuki's eyes was real. Yes.... Yuuki is a very indecisive girl, but you know, recent chapters hasn't shown her romantically wanting Kaname, but to cut him down and stop his evil plans. There is still a chance for Zeki... a strong chance. You can't think such somber thoughts, you have to enjoy and anticipate each chapter until the end, not dread it ^^

Yeah you're right! Yes yes of course I read the 82 chapter Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2555855207 ...And the image of Yuuki that push off Kain is so touching!! She is between two fires...Kaname and Zero...She's closer to either...!!! And sometimes really she makes me get mad...[strike]Yuuki you have to say "Zero, I always love you!!!"
    don\'t speak ) sSig_DOH Ops ..... sEm_oops
    .... Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 4150079169 lol! .....
    Well, I thought that "somber" things 'cuz the outputs of the new chapters are soo slowly that I was stuck in the previous chapter (when Yuuki and Kaname lived toghether....XD)...so I put all my energy to support Zeky!!! We'll never give up....!!!! ^^Thanks for the support you gave me! I appreciate a lot!

Last edited by kialovejapan on Tue May 01, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Tue May 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Okay lets calm down please. Keep personally comments out of discussion, we're here to discuss the manga.

Thank you

Last edited by Bloodredhead on Wed May 02, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 02, 2012 12:02 am

I'm sorry.
    Thank you.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed May 02, 2012 12:11 am

The reason why I said that to you because it shows proof that Yuuki only loves Kaname. If you still don't believe me, take a much closer look at the two pages.

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 V027

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 V028

I'm not making you angry just because Zero is officially on Sara's side. The quote that I've said to you shows undeniable proof. Sorry that you've denied it. If I were you, I wouldn't start the war... especially the flame wars. Good day, ma'am.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 02, 2012 12:25 am

it shows proof that Yuuki only loves Kaname.
    I don't wanna starts war, in any way! I swear you! Smile
    But you can't say that... "Yuuki only loves Kaname" Yeah saying that Yuuki shows her feelings to Kaname!! Of course!!!! She is her fiancee lol! !!! Which girlfriend wouldn't do such a thing for his love?!?!...But in the bottom of her heart Yuuki feels something for Zero too!!! The Hino's story hasn't finished yet!!!! Only at the end you can say that Yuuki only loves Kaname...!! Or so I'm thinking of that.... Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1064584243
    If you still don't believe me, take a much closer look at the two pages.
    It doesn't need to add the pages...I know what you're saying ^^...And I'm not angry because Zero is on the Sara's side...!!! It's a momentary thing! I'm angry to read some things you had said...but it doesn't matter...It's passed!!! Love and peace! Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2554657431 ok?! I don't like fight...! Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 3887309346
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed May 02, 2012 12:36 am

kialovejapan wrote:
    it shows proof that Yuuki only loves Kaname.
    I don't wanna starts war, in any way! I swear you! Smile
    But you can't say that... "Yuuki only loves Kaname" Yeah saying that Yuuki shows her feelings to Kaname!! Of course!!!! She is her fiancee lol! !!! Which girlfriend wouldn't do such a thing for his love?!?!...But in the bottom of her heart Yuuki feels something for Zero too!!! The Hino's story hasn't finished yet!!!! Only at the end you can say that Yuuki only loves Kaname...!! Or so I'm thinking of that.... Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 1064584243
    If you still don't believe me, take a much closer look at the two pages.
    It doesn't need to add the pages...I know what you're saying ^^...And I'm not angry because Zero is on the Sara's side...!!! It's a momentary thing! I'm angry to read some things you had said...but it doesn't matter...It's passed!!! Love and peace! Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2554657431 ok?! I don't like fight...! Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 3887309346

In other words, you're denying everything that Hino have written... past and present. Yuuki doesn't feel a single thing for Zero romantically. Zero wants to kill Kaname... this is what the hunter and Sara wants. Zero siding with Sara isn't a momentary thing-- It's a PERMANENT thing. Please don't make me repeat myself once again. If you want to deny things, Kia... I'm not here to destroy your sunken ship while defending my support for Kaname & Yuuki Kuran. How would you feel if Zero falls into Level-E? Then what...? Love and peace... if there is one.

Last edited by KuranPrince on Wed May 02, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional information)
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Wed May 02, 2012 1:30 am

Inapproprate posts have been deleted, this is the second time i am having to post in warning this evening. If behaviour continues stricter action will be taken by the satff.

I suggest not ignore the warnings again.

Thanks
    msa-x
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Zeki final!

Post by msa-x Wed May 02, 2012 4:30 pm

I think that Yuuki will choose Zero, because he was always there for her, and in chapter 80 he said the hope of yuki happiness with Kaname. Anyway...the love story of zero and yuki began like "best friends" that in fact are in love (hidden). Now appears other guy (Kaname) that put confussion to yuki, but finally she realise that Zero was the one always ♥️
    Razz
    if Hino leave Zero alone...the manga will be a terrible drama, and there won't be justice U___U
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Wed May 02, 2012 6:16 pm

msa-x wrote:I think that Yuuki will choose Zero, because he was always there for her, and in chapter 80 he said the hope of yuki happiness with Kaname. Anyway...the love story of zero and yuki began like "best friends" that in fact are in love (hidden). Now appears other guy (Kaname) that put confussion to yuki, but finally she realise that Zero was the one always ♥️
    Razz
    if Hino leave Zero alone...the manga will be a terrible drama, and there won't be justice U___U

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 2412465706

Have you replaced in your mind Kaname with Zero like a Yume edited picture? Razz Cuz what you describe above is Kaname and not Zero lol!

1. “He was always there for her” >> Kaname from the first day of her life whereas Zero only for 4 years

2. “He said he hoped for Yuuki’s happiness with Kaname” >> yeah and immediately afterwards decided to destroy Yuuki’s happiness by killing Kaname i.e. her happiness.
    But in any case this shows that Zero always knew with who Yuuki was IN love with.

3. “Anyway...the love story of zero and yuki began like "best friends" that in fact are in love (hidden). Now appears other guy (Kaname) that put confussion to yuki, > > > O.O in which manga?

Cuz the one who came first in Yuuki’s life was Kaname! >>

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-28/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-29/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

The one who has been introduced first to us as the savior of Yuuki’s life was again Kaname!

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-8/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-9/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html

The one who has been introduced first in the academy’s days was again Kaname!

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-12/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-14/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-15/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html

(Zero even to this comes second http://www.mangareader.net/104-2056-16/vampire-knight/chapter-1.html Razz Razz Razz)

The one who was (and still is) Yuuki IN LOVE FROM the day 1 was again Kaname!>>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2158-10/vampire-knight/chapter-32.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2158-11/vampire-knight/chapter-32.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2158-12/vampire-knight/chapter-32.html

Who do you think yuuki will choose? Kaname or Zero? - Page 4 Ev18ba

So I repeat myself … in which manga are you referring to? IF someone brought confusion to Yuuki that was Zero and NOT Kaname!

Therefore since every requirement that you mentioned reflects on Kaname and Yume then “If Hino would ever left Kaname alone would be a terrible manga and there won’t be justice” << I totally agree ^^

And if I may add something more there will be no logic in it ^^
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Wed May 02, 2012 6:53 pm

For You
    msa-x wrote:I think that Yuuki will choose Zero, because he was always there for her, and in chapter 80 he said the hope of yuki happiness with Kaname. Anyway...the love story of zero and yuki began like "best friends" that in fact are in love (hidden). Now appears other guy (Kaname) that put confussion to yuki, but finally she realise that Zero was the one always ♥️
    Razz

And for me
    "I think that Yuuki will choose Kaname, because he was always there for her, and in chapter 80 Zero said the hope of yuki happiness with Kaname. Anyway...the love story of zero and yuki began like "best friends". Now appears other guy (Zero) that put confussion to yuuki, but finally she realise that Kaname was the one always ♥️ (good for her)
    Razz
    if Hino leave Kaname alone...the manga will be a terrible drama, and there won't be justice U___U"

Wow bounce ... rofl ... It seems to be right for me..

@ Nina... cheers I wholeheartedly agree with you...you nailed it.. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:53 pm