Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+8
audraliann
aiko
KuranPrince
tssf
aya-chan
sweetsolace
juliet
Nightclaws
12 posters

Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime?

Nightclaws
    Human

Warning ZoneIs there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 Empty Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime?

Post by Nightclaws Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:14 am

First topic message reminder :

I was wondering if there is going to be a season 3 for Vampire Knight. Some people say there isn't and some people say it's out in Japan and it's called Vampire Knight Destiny, so I'm really confused.

Although, I'm guessing that there's going to be a third season, but it's not going to be out in a long time because in the manga Hino haven't even revealed who the real bad guy is and until he/she is revealed and killed, I don't think there's going to be a third season, but I'm just guessing, I don't know for sure.

I really hope there is going to be a third season. I really want to watch it. *crosses fingers*

There might have been a topic that is like this one, but I didn't find it so...

tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime?

Post by tssf Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:36 am

Feronia wrote:Thanks for responding to me. I had heard so little about the situation that I didn't know if it was the fact of "not enough content for the episodes" or something else. And I agree....Hino is a wonderful mangaka artist. I'm 36 and my 14 year old daughter has managed to get me and even her dad into Vampire Knight. I'm surprised that with as many fans that Hino has for Vampire Knight, that she hasn't gotten an offer for season 3 yet. That is unheard of. If Vizmedia won't make an offer, what about FUNimation? Sorry to be nosy but I just can't imagine no offers have been made yet knowing Vampire Knight's growing popularity. I don't really listen to rumors anyway. That's why I actually like to ask people that would more than likely know. Hope Hino gets things all worked out. Smile
    Well, as popular as Hino is with Vampire Knight, we all have to consider the manga, which is rather dark, especially as the story moves on. Not to mention that the manga is popular for a shoujo manga... It's directed towards girls and if you read the manga, you might have noticed a problem. The second season of the anime is based on the manga too loosely. Hino isn't the kind of mangaka we can predict and the same happened in the anime. For example Sara was left out completely - no one knew she would be important and I would be worried about the third season. They would just have to change many thing back so they fit the manga better and so on, which is hard to do... We also don't knw for sure whether there were offers or not, but many people doubt a third season would really pay off or it's simply too dangerous to start making episodes and then miss another major twist in the story. Besides, Guilty was pretty messed up and because of that it's probably better for the profit to make another manga into anime format... I honestly don't know, but for now there are no news.
    Feronia
    Human

Warning ZoneIs there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there going to be a season 3 for the Vampire Knight anime?

Post by Feronia Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:15 am

Now that I think about it, my daughter did tell me that there were some parts in the show that were not in the books. I really don't get why these screen/script writers change so much of the content compared to the actual books that other authors write. My husband did tell me that they treated the book, "Percy Jackson & the Olypmians; The Lightning Thief" and "Eragon". It angers me that these screen/script writers change things around and omit content for the movie to their liking. It's not fair to the viewers and it really isn't fair to the authors who work really hard on those stories. I know that there is no news on this situation; I'm just angry at the fact that they would do this to a talented artist and writer. I will still keep my fingers crossed that things all work out in the end for her. Thanks for discussing this with me. Aside from my classes, I will be on periodically. Have a great day! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:54 pm