Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Bloody Waltz sign ups Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Bloody Waltz sign ups I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Bloody Waltz sign ups Bar_left59%Bloody Waltz sign ups Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Bloody Waltz sign ups Bar_left27%Bloody Waltz sign ups Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Bloody Waltz sign ups Bar_left15%Bloody Waltz sign ups Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+5
soulkeeper_pol
emoyuki
sweetsolace
aristocratic-pureblood
Blood Lust
9 posters

Bloody Waltz sign ups

Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Humor : I see Undead People!
    Warning ZoneBloody Waltz sign ups Dropsoa

Bloody Waltz sign ups Empty Bloody Waltz sign ups

Post by Blood Lust Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:39 am

At Cross academy after 100 years. After the Day students found out that the Night Class were vampires... The fact was forgotten because seemed so natural that no one noticed anything any more. And with each set of new students the fact became beleived by less an less students. Until this was completely forgotten. Naturaly the head of Cross Academy was glad this happened. No one even knew the name of the Head Master or Mysstress of school. Some students even doubted that there were even a head of school. But lightly there have been besare murders. Murders that grew more bloody with each killing. At first the Night Class was naturally blaming one of their own but then Night Class students started to be killed off to. It got to the point where fewer students were enrolled. Naturally several investigations were run but no information was found on who could be the killer. Yuki Cross. Head of the School Guardians who's cover job was to enforce the rules. (The Guardians real task is to keep peace between the Vampire and Human students.) Started to appoint more human students giving each one who joined a weapon that could kill both humans and vampires. But its only a matter of time before another murder takes place and innocent blood is spilled.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now to get down to the point. This is a mystery/survival RPG
    Rules.
    All Vampire Knight Forum Rules apply
    No God Modding.
    What i say is law
    If you are to be gone for a period of time please PM me
    if anyone who remains inactive for more then a week with out notification. There Character will meet there untimely demise.
    Bullying and flaming is not tolerated)
    Romance and Violents are okay just keep it apopriat for younger teens.
    Only i roleplay as Yuki

Name:
    Class: (If Night Class you are a vampire if Day Class you are a Human)
    Personality:
    Appearence:
    History:
    Weapon: (Day Class only)
    Blood Line: (Pure blood (Only me and one other person) Aristocrat. Normal Vampire. Night Class Only.)
    Abilities/Powers:( Night Class Only)

My sign up

Name: Michael Alucard
    Class: Night
    Personality: Michael is cunning and clever and a little sadistic. But very kind and will fend for people in a bind. (But will expect a favor later. Stating "You Owe me for this." He is very pasionate about people and things he likes such as art and music being able to play the piano. He aslo very fond of Roses his favorites being Blood Red and Black
    Appearence: Michael stand at 5,4 and has Black Hair wearing his bangs so that they cover his left eye. His eyes like sparkling saphires (Red when he's angry or thirsty.) he is rather slender and small for his age. He wears the typical Night Class Uniform but when not wearing that he wears a black blaiser with black trasours and black dress shoes with a red ribbon around his neck tied into a bow. With a long flowing cape.
    History: Michael is from a long family of vampires and is a model Student. He is learned to play the piano from his father Vincent Alucard. He is appalled at the state of school with the murders which had started taking place a year before his familly enrolled him in Cross Academy. He hopes to find the culprit and end him.

Bloodline: Pure Blood
    Abilities: Standard pure blood abilities such as being order to order other vampire against there will along with turning other humans into vampires. He can also utilize the art of Wind and Telekinesis.

Last edited by Blood Lust on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    aristocratic-pureblood
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : I bite. :)
    Warning ZoneBloody Waltz sign ups Drops2

Bloody Waltz sign ups Empty Re: Bloody Waltz sign ups

Post by aristocratic-pureblood Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:29 am

How do you sign up?
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Post by Blood Lust Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:06 am

Just simply fill out this Charater form describing what your character is like.

Name:
    Class: (If Night Class you are a vampire if Day Class you are a Human)
    Personality:
    Appearence:
    History:
    Weapon: (Day Class only)
    Blood Line: (Pure blood (Only me and one other person) Aristocrat. Normal Vampire. Night Class Only.)
    Abilities/Powers:( Night Class Only)
    aristocratic-pureblood
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aristocratic-pureblood Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:24 am

Name: Shutsu Aksunya (my nickname is Shadow)
    Class: Night Class
    Personality: Sometimes cocky, nice, protective, quiet.
    Appearance: Brown-red-black hair, Black-red eyes, my uniform is usually nice and neat, casual, not so much.
    History: I was born in France, in the country, both my parents were vampires, my mom was a pure blood, and my dad is dead, but he never told us if he was Pureblood or not. So i don't really know what I leval I am. I am in Line For the Aksunya inheritance.
    Weapon: I have a bloodwhip, but i seldom use it. I got it from my mom.
    Bloodline: Aristocrat (pureblood?)
    Abilities/Powers: I can control ice, heal fast, and i canmake girls do what I want, (not that I abuse that).
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Post by Blood Lust Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:26 am

Approved. I like how speak through your character through first person. Ive never seen someone do that before. anyway i will pm you when the RPG starts okay.
    aristocratic-pureblood
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aristocratic-pureblood Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Thanks!
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneBloody Waltz sign ups Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:22 pm

I have a question though, what's god modding? And placing pictures of the characters and events that depict a scene is ok right? and can I sign up for more than character or just one? Smile
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Post by Blood Lust Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Its basically when someone takes control of another persons character or acts superior to all other characters.

Had an idea for a character.
    Name: Harley Hellsing
    Class: Day
    Personality: Harley is a hardworking and cheerful with a zesty and spunky personality. Like most girls of the day class she's in love with all of the guys often going to point to threaten to bludger them with her weapon if they refuse. She has a horrible temper and will take it out on the nearest person and is very easily offended. However if one of her friends are in danger she will go to great lengths to help them.
    Appearence: Harley wears the typical girls Day Class uniform. She stand at 5,3 has pale skin with blood red hair which is usually straight going down to the tips of her shoulders. She has a heart shaped face with green eyes long black eyelashes
    History: Harley is from a small average family which does not struggle with money but not enough to afford the full tuition for Cross Academy (Paid through a scholar ship.) She fell in love with all of the boys of the night class and one night snuck out of the of the Sun Dorm and into the Moon Dorm and witnessed one of the students drinking another's blood. She then came to the assumption that they were vampires. Naturally the Head master tried to erase her memory but for some reason the spell wouldn't work so Harley was forced to join the School Guardian Comittee. And was given a magical weapon
    Weapon: A large magical silver hammer which can swing with the force equivlant to being hit with a car.

New Rule: Look up at the rule section
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:58 pm

ok thanks. im curious about RP and want to try it once. Razz hope others will join. and this is Survival right? Razz

--
    here's my character, disclaimer:not mine.

Name: Leis Sothem
    Class: Night class
    Personality: always smiling, curious, meek on the surface/ mysterious, deceptive, sly on the inside.
    loves to cook, eat, and most of all, to sleep most of the morning. By night she watches the stars or observes students with a curious smile on her face. She doesn't like getting involve in anything unless it interests her, she prefers to be a bystander watching from a distance. Though she is friendly to everyone, she doesn't have friends, mainly because she loves her own company.
    She is a thinker, and probably this is what would describe her best for those who don't know what she's thinking. Her calm serene appearance oftentimes become an excellent mask to her thoughts.

Appearence: fair almost translucent complexion, crimson eyes, straight black hair until her shoulders with fringe.
    Spoiler:
    height: 5'4

History: she came to the cross academy one day hoping to find entertainment, either with the vampires or the humans, and also a place to stay and study before she is at the right age to inherit the family business. She seems to have a partial view on both races, or is it..? In her biodata and registry it says she became an orphan after their mansion burned down and killed all household members including her parents, leaving her as the only survivor. Yet anyone who looks at her everyday demeanor would not even suspect it.

Blood Line: aristocrat.
    Abilities/Powers: immunity from mind control, ability to go/warp to other places that is not obstructed in her line of path (an instant, invisible way of running), intensive blood drain

Last edited by sweetsolace on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Post by Blood Lust Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Approved, Thank you for signing up Sweet Solace.
    emoyuki
    emoyuki
    Human

Location : hell didn't want me, heaven didn't me, the vampires rejected me so im stuck here in love with a vampire
    Humor : Bite Me

Post by emoyuki Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:30 am

Name:Karin Kazza
    Class: day class
    Personality:shy, emo, {has a bit of a crush on Shutsu, but don't tell him ;]}, likes kittens, cupcakes, hello kitty, and cemataries
    Appearence:Black hair, brown eyes, pale complexion
    History:I don't remember my past
    Weapon: Bloody razor blade and a chocolate bar
    Blood Line: human

ummmm and that's about it
    is this better
    im new at this sorta thing sorry

Last edited by emoyuki on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cuz bloodlust told me to)
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Post by Blood Lust Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:56 am

Theirs some teensy little problems with your sign up.
    1. Only Day class who are in the School Guardian Comittee are able to have weapons. (And anyone who signs up to the day class is automaticly placed in the Dicipline Comittee)

2. Your powers are little to extreme. Mind control is a little much for a normal vampire.

please edit it and fix these problems. Thank you.
    soulkeeper_pol
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by soulkeeper_pol Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:37 am

Oh nice. I'll try to ressurect my character from vkonna. XD

Name: Pollen Mikamura
    Class: Day (I'd like to be human in the night class like before but you create the rules so I guess its not possible)
    Personality: Upbeat and never hesitates to wear a smile, she always tries her best to please others and not make anyone angry. She stays out of the limelight as much as she can. This is because her uncle is a high ranking official and she has been trained since birth to not let her real feelings show or people will use it against her.
    Appearance: Very long (to her knees) dark red hair that she braids and clips into a bun with chopsticks. Her eyes are originally obsidian black (but they change colors according to her mood)<--- if not allowed then will be edited, but it could also be the effect of the vampire weapon she carries.
    History: She was orphaned at a very young age of seven and is rumored to have killed both her older brothers and her mother (her uncle's sister). There is also some rumor that her father was actually a vampire aristocrat but no one seems to believe this as she is human. Her mother was one of the best vampire hunters in the hunter society but for unknown reasons she disappeared for several years and came back with a husband and two little kids (Pollen's bothers)
    Weapon: Two ruby-like stones in the form of tears are imbedded in the back of her hands (one of each). These stones allow her to store pain and damage into her own body without being harmed herself. This process allows her to heal other people. The stones also enables her to release the pain and damage stored and inflict it on another person. The real form of these two stones are that of five-bladed huge claws.
    Blood Line: NA
    Abilities/Powers:NA

Edit: edited post to add picture

Pollen's claws when released:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by soulkeeper_pol on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Post by Blood Lust Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:13 am

Approved. I guess i can get the RPG Started first thing tomorrow.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Name: Annabeth Von Nox-Aëre (Short: Anna)
    Personality: Silent but observant. She seems a apathic at first. She has a bad view on everyone and everything, but if you get to know her or get in her good graces somehow, she might surprise you. The people she does care about, she's loyal to them and willing give up a lot for them. She doesn't fall in love easely, but when she does she's willing to give up a lot for it. She is very smart and has as sense of humour, but it's more the dark, ironic kind of humour. She follows the happenings at Cross Academy well.
    Appearence: Very light blonde hair, almost white. Pale complexion, very dark eyes, in contrast to her hair. When she wears her uniform, she usually lets out the white jacket. At other times she likes very delicate, but always black clothes.
    History: She has a long bloodline (from aristocrats). She's from somewhere in Europe, but no one really know where. Because of that there's not much known about her family. They never make any public appearences, (even though they have quite a high status)the reson is unknown. The servants in the Castle however, never manage to stay long.It is known however, since she decided to join the nightclass, she hasn't had any contact with her family at all.
    Blood Line: Aristocrat.
    Abilities/Powers: Inflict pain on others with her mind ( It's, something with there heads she's messing with) Super fast. It is told she has predicting dreams. (smart, but I don't know if that really counts as a vampire thing.
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Post by Blood Lust Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Apporved
    soulkeeper_pol
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by soulkeeper_pol Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:28 am

Seems to be hard to get day class students.

Here's another one:

Name: Jin Akoya
    Class: Day
    Personality: Flirts at everyone with a skirt, including lady vampires. He flirts in a gentlemanly manner befitting that of a lord. He seems to care about nothing except having fun. But when unchecked he sometimes stares out to the open sky as if seeing something no one else can see.
    Appearance: Very light wavy blond hair with a shaggy-layered hairstyle that runs three inches below his shoulders. His eyes are startlingly a bright golden color. He stands at 5'10".
    History: He is the youngest b@stard son of one of the highest officials in Japan (and is Pollen's cousin). His mother is unknown, but it seems to be one of the princesses in some foreign country his father constantly travels too. The Akoya household has been known to hold positions of power and has been one of the families entrusted with the secrets of the existence of vampires. They are placed in the government to ensure the secrets are kept safe. The youngest child in each generation is sent to the Vampire council to be trained as a Vampire Hunter but as a b@stard with three older brothers it was his older brother Shin who was sent to the hunters society instead. Being deemed useless in the family, Jin was sent to Cross Academy to watch over Pollen. This has greatly aggrieved Jin as although he loves flirting with girls, he avoids Pollen like a plague.
    Weapon: A gunblade (like that in final fantasy games hahaha). It originally just looks like that of a black revolver (similar to a Norica model 38) but when released the point turns into a long huge blade.
    Bloodline: NA
    Abilities/Powers: NA

Gunblade:
    Spoiler:
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Post by Blood Lust Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:54 am

Approved. Now to start the Roleplay
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:56 am

Name: Ren Miyagi
    Class: Day class
    Personality: Ren has a flair for investigating anything unusual, a curiosity that doesn't seem obvious with his stoic attitude. He is laid back and easy going, sometimes too much that it borders on indifference and apathy. He is often seen with his arms crossed behind his head as though in indifference. Ren has a knack for being straightforward about what he thinks about something or someone, bad or good, which often gets him on the bad side of people around him. His ability to read between and beyond the lines as well as outside the box in a given situation gives him a different image other than what he shows on the outside.

Appearance: he has black hair, deep brown eyes, thick eyebrows, lean built, normal complexion

Spoiler:

Height: 5'9

History: He entered Cross Academy hoping to find an answer to a mystery. His registry reveals that he is an ordinary boy coming from a family serving under the human government.
    In truth he has vampire traits in his blood, as he is from a distinguished line of vampire hunters known for their use of unique and deadly anti vampire weapons. His elder brother was brutally murdered by a vampire when he was 6, and it affected him to the point he became aspired to be a hunter, but the desire to kill was just as much as the desire to know more about vampire nature.

Weapon: twin swords with a serrated back side and poisonous edge that has a venom that can also affect humans. he keeps the swords on its guitar-like case and hides it on top of the closet in the dorm bedroom.
    Spoiler:

i might edit this later Razz

Last edited by sweetsolace on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    soulkeeper_pol
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by soulkeeper_pol Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:56 am

Where's the roleplay thread? Anyway we need more participants XD

My last and final character

Name: Aziel Rak Sirus Ciel Dragner
    Class: Night
    Personality: Silent and observant. He is the type that sits on a corner and ignores everything happening around him, including violence but doesn't forget a single detail he has seen or heard. He usually just sits on his table and play cards, trying to pile them up into a pyramid. He is very good at pretending not to know anything and not getting involved.
    Appearance: Dark midnight blue unruly hair with his bangs clipped up by a red flower pin. He has clear silver eyes and a very innocent smile.
    History: Aziel enrolled in Cross Academy to get information about the whereabouts of his older half-brother Shade Kranz Vohn Ylian Dragner, who is a pureblood vampire and the last of the Dragner pureblood line. Their father had died seven years ago due to suicide after mourning his wife's demise for ten years. His wife, the beautiful Dragner princess was his own twin sister who died for reasons unknown. However Shade had disappeared two years after the death of his mother, and the all powerful Mishel, lord Dragner had set the task to his mistress son to find his heir before he killed himself. Aziel's mother a noble vampire, was also a Dragner, a cousin of his father's whose pureblood father married a noble vampire of the Raven clan. Bound by family loyalty, Aziel vows to find Shade and bring him back home.
    Weapon: NA
    Bloodline: Noble
    Abilities/Powers: Although not all Dragners exhibit this trait, Aziel seems to have inherited the power of absorbing elemental powers like earth, fire, ice and lightning and then claiming them as his own aura. This power is what they call the "Dragon skin" which is rare even in the Dragner pureblood line. This so-called power also enables the user to harden their skin using the earth aura and to heal wounds faster using the air aura. Altho it is a very powerful defense skill, it has very limited offensive power and thus Aziel usually relies on basic hand to hand combat.

His hair looks like this: but the front is pinned up with a flower clip.
    Spoiler:

Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:06 am

Very interesting. Never done this before, but I'll give it a try. Smile

Name: Lydie Nightingale

Personality: She is very shy, and keeps to herself. She silently observes others, and by doing so notices things most tend to not. She is very distrustful of peoples, and only fully trusts her family. She prefers to be in the company of animals, which she loves.
    Appearance: Long dark red hair to her waist with fringe. She has green eyes, and stands at 5'2.

History: The only daughter of a family who doesn't have a lot of power politically. Her family is very traditional and her grandmother doesn't like the fact of her going to an academy. She is expected, when she is old enough, to marry her fiancee, who was chosen for her when she was born, and support him mainly by producing children for him. Her marrying him will be very politically advantageous for them.

Blood Line: Aristocrat.

Abilities/Powers: She is able to summon the Celestial Beasts, but because of this she isn't physically strong and when attacked is damaged more than normal vampires of her class, but it doesn't interfere with everyday life. Her dragon swoops from the sky and attacks. The tiger charges enemies. The Phoenix shoots fireballs. The turtle protects her completely from attacks, but she can not attack at all while it's active. Her normal attack is summoning a white owl.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:28 pm

I wanna do this to!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Name: Blaise Blake

Class: Day Class

Personality: She´s sweet but very hard to get close to. She´s smart but don´t like going to school because she thinks it´s boring. She is a perfect leader. Always know what to do. She dosen´t fall in love easily for the most of the time she thinks that boy´s are stupid. She likes punk music and her roomate Lillian is for the most time tired of asking her to turn the music down.

Appearence: She has long black hair and very white skin. She has Blue eyes. She goth so when she not are wearing her school uniform she wearing black clothes.

History: She was homeless when she was little. She wsa taking in by the hunters because vampires can´t control her. She´s not a hunter but she´s a gurdian anyway. She thinks the war between Humans and vampires is stupid. Why can´t there be peace? She always ask herself.

Weapon: Long Chinesse sword.

That´s my character hope she´s okay cheers
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Post by Blood Lust Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:21 am

Devine Rose: Approved

VampireCythia: Approved

Attention all. The roleplay has started.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:15 pm

I just want to ask how work a RPG? Do you decide for youself what happen to you character or do the game master control that? Is it like the game master decide what happen and you decide what you character are going to chose? Sorry for asking but my first time to play a roleplay scratch
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Post by Blood Lust Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:56 pm

You just right from your characters prospective. Right now the night class is going to class. Just write a pharase or paragraph that depicts your characters thoughts and actions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content