Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Bloody Waltz (Role Play) Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) Bar_left59%Bloody Waltz (Role Play) Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) Bar_left27%Bloody Waltz (Role Play) Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Bloody Waltz (Role Play) Bar_left15%Bloody Waltz (Role Play) Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

5 posters

Bloody Waltz (Role Play)

Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Humor : I see Undead People!
    Warning ZoneBloody Waltz (Role Play) Dropsoa

Bloody Waltz (Role Play) Empty Bloody Waltz (Role Play)

Post by Blood Lust Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:19 am

If you havent already but intrested. Sign up here.
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t922p10-bloody-waltz-sign-ups#18827
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    At Cross academy after 100 years. After the Day students found out that the Night Class were vampires... The fact was forgotten because seemed so natural that no one noticed anything any more. And with each set of new students the fact became beleived by less an less students. Until this was completely forgotten. Naturaly the head of Cross Academy was glad this happened. No one even knew the name of the Head Master or Mysstress of school. Some students even doubted that there were even a head of school. But lightly there have been besare murders. Murders that grew more bloody with each killing. At first the Night Class was naturally blaming one of their own but then Night Class students started to be killed off to. It got to the point where fewer students were enrolled. Naturally several investigations were run but no information was found on who could be the killer. Yuki Cross. Head of the School Guardians who's cover job was to enforce the rules. (The Guardians real task is to keep peace between the Vampire and Human students.) Started to appoint more human students giving each one who joined a weapon that could kill both humans and vampires. But its only a matter of time before another murder takes place and innocent blood is spilled.

Yuki, Harley, and Michael.
    It was sunset at the distant Cross Academy, many giggling girls and lustorous boys were waiting for the night class to come through the Moon Dorm gate. "Alright girls i know their hot guys in there but you need to control your selves. You wont look that attractive if you are fussing over them." Yuki Cross yelled attempting to control the crowd. "Harley help me!" Yuki yelled at red haired girl who was among the giggling girls. "Oh right." Harley cried as she then starting pushing back the crowd once again. The gates then flung open as the entire Night class started to flood out. Some of them ignoring the gaggiling girls and guys while other ate up the attention. A Black haired boy with his bangs parted so that they covered his left eye walked out. "So annoying these girls." Michael Alucard thought to himself. "They wouldn't be this loving if they knew what i was." He thought to him self.

soulkeeper_pol
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Bloody Waltz (Role Play) Empty Re: Bloody Waltz (Role Play)

Post by soulkeeper_pol Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:32 am

Jin Akoya
    The sunset was beautiful, Jin had always loved the sunset more than the sunrise. He was leaning at a nearby tree near the Sun male dormitory, gazing up into the darkening sky. One thing that can be seen wherever one treads. The sky. If one gazed up to the sky, one could be anywhere. Jin sighed and closed his eyes imagining that he was somewhere else. The rustle of footsteps didn't make him open his eyes. The footsteps where light. A female. "I am always happy to have a beautiful maiden join me." he said instinctively, a habit of his.

"What are you doing here Jin?" The voice was very familiar, and it startled Jin out from his reverie. He pushed himself of the tree and faced her with startled eyes.

"Pollen. I'm sorry I didn't know it was you." He hurriedly said, his mind thinking up of ways to excuse himself from her presence.

Pollen's eyes narrowed for a tiny second and then it was gone like he had just imagined it. Replacing it was a beautiful smile, a kind smile, a forgiving one. A smile that absolved anyone of faults. Jin hated that smile. For some reason, only he found it empty. And it made him feel cold. "So I guess uncle sent you here to protect me. Thanks for coming Jin, and welcome to Cross Academy."

"Right." His eyes wandered to the red jewel engraved in the back of both her hands and finally found the excuse he was looking for. "And I'm sorry our meeting has to be brief but I just remembered I'm on guardian duty today." He took out the revolver from his hidden holster and raised it up to show her proof. "I guess Akoyas cannot be normal students, even b@stard children." With that he bowed a bit and then walked away. He was new so he wasn't sure he was walking to the right direction, he only knew he had to distance himself from her.

Pollen Mikamura
    "I guess Akoyas cannot be normal students, even b@stard children." Was Jin's last words as he hurriedly left her presence. Pollen watched his retreating back with no emotions on her face. Only her eyes which were normally an obsidian black color had turned a dark purple. It wasn't a very noticeable change and no one would probably realize what it meant even if they had noticed it. The self deprecating smile that curved her pretty lips this time was genuine. Jin had always seen through her. And because of that he hated her. Yes she was very angry at her uncle for sending Jin. She knew he didnt send Jin over to protect her at all. Jin was her uncle's spy. And if she made a wrong move, he was also her executioner.

Pollen shook her head and waved the dark thoughts from her mind. This was not the time for dark thoughts. She was not on guardian duty today and so she had time to snoop around. Maybe this time she would find news of Shade.

Aziel Rak Sirus Ciel Dragner
    Aziel walked out of the Moon dorms with the rest of the night class, seemingly oblivious of the racket the day class were making. But in reality his vampire senses were at full alert, listening to conversations and remembering names. So far he had found no clue whatsoever as to Shade's whereabouts and he was getting a bit annoyed. The last clue he had of Shade was news from one of the Raven clan vampire spies saying he had visited Cross Academy to speak with the chairman. But it was very difficult to get an audience with the chairman, and even then he didn't know the extent of the chairman's knowledge about Shade and he didn't want to give anyone unnecessary information. The secret of Shade's disappearance was kept only in the Dragner family and a select few of the Raven clan families. To everyone elses knowledge, Shade Kranz Vohn Ylian Dragner was merely sleeping.

Aziel stopped walking as the huge gates of the Moon dorm where opened and the noise became louder. A black haired boy who looked no more than fourteen walked past him. His expression showed that of annoyance. Aziel couldn't blame him. And he wondered once more if coming to Cross Academy had not been a good idea after all.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneBloody Waltz (Role Play) Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Author's notes (a/n): I'm new to roleplay mechanics so if I do something wrong feel free to correct me Cool

Leis
    When the gates opened and the night class came out of their dorms to
    proceed to the classrooms, it was like the very blaze of sunlight itself
    opening up to her, a blaze that has nothing to do with the glorious
    setting of the sun obscured in the horizon, but a fire that lit up the
    eternity she had been spending for the longest time... The human's
    emotionality struck her like an interesting innovation that she looked forward to seeing, among other things during her stay in the academy.
    The cross
    over of the vampires to the humans and their reactions never fail to
    amuse her every time.
    "They're like a bunch of cattle being herded towards their pen... For another day of being selected for the chopping block." the thought occurred to her as part of her everyday thoughts and made her smile, distantly wondering how they can be so unchanging with their swooning routine despite the grisly murders happening around them, in favor of being enraptured with a night creature's beauty and elegance. The thought amused her again, "Humans can be so interesting."
    Leis followed the unruly procession, a ghost of a smile on her face as if she had a secret that only she knew. Every now and then she glanced around with the corner of her deep crimson eyes, watching-- observing the people around her.
    the scenario was the same. the feelings remain unchanging. the notion did not falter.
    The sweet smile on Leis' face was as wondrous and elegant as her movements as she made her way towards the classrooms as the humans swooned and screamed on the sides, intoxicated by their beauty. She subtly gave them what they wanted and more, moving like a newly awakened wraith and once again cause more noise among the humans. She grinned. People can be so predictable, and yet this was the only one that never failed to give her an unwelcome distant feeling of hunger. It pulsed down her throat like a raw piece of meat, and made her eyes look more lustrous and vibrant . But years of practice made her ignore the hunger pang, and she continued onwards.
    She found herself looking forward to the events happening in this new school like a toddler on her first day at the playground.

Ren

He stood by the sides of the road that welcomed the night students with a good view , his stoic indifferent presence sticking out among the frenzied crowd as the only one who wasn't holding a placard banner or squealing in delight and excitement. Of course he wasn't here for that.
    During the first few days of his stay at the school he had heard of rumors of the students beauty and elegance, and was driven by curiousity to see what made them so different they had to be separated from the rest of their class, who looked ordinary at most.
    No... this people were anything but ordinary. Ren was confirmed of this notion when the gates opened and the beautiful creatures walked in, and once again he was struck by a distant feeling of hate... he didn't know why. He ignored it and continued surveying the people. Among the incoming crowd and noise he recognized some of the night class students that were popular among the talks of his classmates.
    A dark haired slender young man walked among the crowd, his signature hair parted to the side said he was the model student Michael Alucard. The girls around him fawned when he walked by, much to his apparent annoyance, and among them was one of the so called guardians who were supposed to help with herding. Ren moved along his observations and his eye caught someone who was walking close to the line he was standing on. The young woman had short ebony hair and had a ghost like quality about her... She seemed like a new student. He didn't recognize her name, but her appearance captured his curiosity. She seemed almost as if she had the same intentions as him, glancing about her surroundings as if it fascinated her. Then as he was watching, a small flicker changed the intensity in her eyes as though a fire had been lit, and this seemed to increase the noise. But Ren was thinking something else. Her eyes, which were nearly dark red in color before she came near them, now changed to a shade of bright crimson, and only he seemed to notice the change.
    "Vampire."
    The thought rung loudest in his mind, shutting out the rest of the noise around him as his heartbeat sounded too loud in his ears and his mouth became dry. his eyes narrowed and he could only find himself following her wraith-like movements.
    It can only be a vampire, he said to himself almost unbelievable, and everything else seemed to fall into place.
    The delicate quality and grace in their movements indicating inhuman strength and agility...
    The flawless beauty and elegance of their appearance..
    The signature color change in their eyes when they became hungry for blood..

The discovery made his breath hitch in his throat, but a moment after he was able to calm himself. If they were vampires, which he was definitely sure of, then all makes sense... In face of the mysterious murders happening around the school, he was nearly certain the culprit can't just be this creatures..
    Ren suddenly felt the need to know more, not just the vampires. But for now he decided the situation has changed and he needs to think about what he just found out, deciding to keep the discovery to himself as he exited the noisy crowd and went straight to his dorm bedroom.
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Post by Blood Lust Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Michael couldn't help but notice that one of the students was staring at him with a look with loathing. He steps by him holding the book "Dracula" in his right hand. (To Ren) "Hello i am Michael. President of the Moon dorm. Now what is you name." He asked.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:02 am

This is my first time, so if I do anything wrong, please tell me.

Lydie Nightingale

While walking down the path, Lydie was looking at all the people around. She clutched her books to her chest not liking at all how the humans were looking at them. She couldn't wait til this was over. And they had to go through this everytime?

"Nightmare!" Lydie thought.

Lydie looked at the vampires around her, instantly seeing that some loved the attention, some amused, and some rather annoyed. She didn't trust them, but she trusted them a whole lot more than the vampire hunters. At that thought her eyes went to the prefects. She didn't trust them at all either, but she was grateful that they kept the humans away.

So far she wasn't enjoying her stay, and with the murders that was going on... Well, this was not enjoyable at all.

"Maybe I shouldn't have come here at all" Lydie thought with a sigh.
    soulkeeper_pol
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by soulkeeper_pol Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:25 am

Jin Akoya
    Jin just arrived in time to see the gates of the night class open. He just arrived yesterday so this was his first day on duty. But he was not new to vampires. Men fear what they do not understand. This had been a famous Akoya saying. And thus, since birth they have tried to bleed this fear out of their children. At three, was the first time Jin had been bitten by one. It wasn't a pureblood so he didn't turn. He should have been traumatized by the experience but instead he was fascinated. But why not, the vampires where the epitome of elegance and beauty. And Jin so loved beauty.

Without thinking, Jin slipped into the crowd. Someone pushed him when he was almost near the night class students and he staggered and found him self face to face with a beautiful girl with beautiful green eyes. She was clutching a bunch of books to her chest. Her long dark red hair was a shade similar to that of Pollen's but that was the only thing they had in common. The vampire was smaller, in fact at 5'10" the girl could barely reach his shoulders. And she was not smiling as Pollen was almost always prone to do. Jin just could not resist.

"I'm sorry for the crowd milady, but if you would but take my hand, I'll swear to be you knight forever and protect you from these rampaging masses." He bowed and offered her his right hand. He had no idea how she would react to his words. Would she feel insulted? Or would she be amused? For some reason Jin felt his heart beating faster.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:30 am

Lydie Nightingale

Lydie stared in shock at the boy in front of her, who was offering his hand to her. She was not expecting that at all. When she suddenly found herself face to face with him she thought he would immediately go back to where he was. Perhaps mumble an "excuse me", but not to offer to be her "knight" and speak to her in that manner. And it was completely unexpected when he bowed and offer his hand to her! She didn't know what to think of this prefect.

She stared at his hand and unconsciously flinched like it was poison or something of the likes. She soon looked up at his face, which showed he was awaiting her response.

After a few more moments Lydie finally got over her shock and found her voice.

"Thanks, but no thanks," Lydie stuttered out, and then attempted to get past him. Hoping he wouldn't try to stop her.
    soulkeeper_pol
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by soulkeeper_pol Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 am

Jin Akoya

"Thanks, but no thanks," was the only thing the vampire girl with the beautiful green eyes said as she tried to walk past him. That disappointed Jin a bit. If she had been angry at him, it would have given him more opportunities to talk to her. At this rate, letting her pass was the only noble thing to do. Doing more would draw too much attention. So he surprised himself when he stepped up to walk beside her after she passed by him. The other vampires were surely glaring daggers at him, but his fear of vampires had long been drained from him.

Jin walked beside the green eyed girl like he had all the right to do so and glanced at the books she was carrying. "I've always wondered what the night class students study about." He chatted away as if they were long time friends. "I mean, what more does one need to learn after living for hundreds of years."
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)

Post by sweetsolace Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Ren

Ren stopped in his track when the man approached and sensed the unknown source of hate grew darker, more stronger when Michael approached and thought the man had said something about wanting to know his name. His hunter's blood boiled within him, irrevocably stirring unbidden emotions. But thankfully when he faced him he didn't look angry and managed to keep a cool front. Distantly he wondered why a stranger would want to know about his name. Already the other girls and guys on the sides of the line with him were stabbing him with dagger stares---he didn't need the scandal.
    "It's Ren." he said, and immediately it made the commotion nastier, he could feel more envious stares behind his back. He tried to keep his anger from showing. But more than that he wanted to keep what little composure/sanity he has left after what he found out. Seeing the "dracula" book the man was holding with his pale complexion made his skin crawl. A feeling of nausea threatened to engulf him.
    "Look, I've got to go." Ren made a sound in his throat and looked away, hoping it would hide his paleness. He elbowed his way out of the crowd jostling behind him, hoping it would be the last of the creatures he would see that day.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Lydie Nightingale

"I've always wondered what the night class students study about. I mean, what more does one need to learn after living for hundreds of years." The light blonde prefect chatted.

Lydie stared at the shaggy haired prefect. She was shocked that he was walking beside her and talking to her like they were old friends. And why did he want to know that? Why was he so curious? And what was with that last comment? She just couldn't figure this prefect out. She didn't trust him one bit.

Lydie wanted him to just leave her alone. She didn't like the attention, and she definitely didn't like what his attention caused. The vampires glaring daggers at them (well him, but she still felt it) was not a pleasant feeling at all.

After a moment's thought she decided to answer his questions in hopes that it would make him leave her. Which she was desperately hoping it would.

"There are many things to study. A vampire's thirst for knowledge is usually insatiable. And besides I must learn as much as I can to be the best wife I can be to my fiancee," Lydie said and then looked to the side. "That's the only reason I'm allowed to come here..."
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Post by Blood Lust Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:54 am

Michael saw the young man run away. "Pathetic" He smirked. He then made his to the school building for ethics.

Harley was now getting her serious face on now that their were no more beautiful boys to distract her. She brought out a large silver hammer and started to patrol the school buildings.
    soulkeeper_pol
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by soulkeeper_pol Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:02 am

Jin Akoya
    They were nearing the classrooms. The green-eyed vampire's reply made him focus his golden gaze at her. Well, at the top of her head that is, as at the moment it was all he could see. She wasn't looking at him at all, but she answered his question which was more than one could ever hope for. She had mentioned a fiance, but Jin was not one to care about things that had not yet come to pass. So he pretended not to have heard her last statements.

"Insatiable. I like that word. But for the life of me, I don't get why such a beautiful word could be associated with studying. There are a lot of ways to gain knowledge. Traveling and trying out things first hand are better suited to such elegant existence whose life can go on to almost forever." And then he took his gaze off her to settle on the looming campus doors just a couple of paces away. "Although, for the sake of the dream of coexistence I guess it cant be helped that one has to be cooped up here like lab rats. The killing I have heard to be going around campus though, doesn't seem to be a good sign of improvement."

They were almost really near the front doors when a girls scream was heard from inside. Jin automatically reached for his gun and instinctively stood in front of the redhead he was walking with. If he had time to think about it, he would have realized how stupid that was. She was probably a hundred times stronger than him. The night class students seem to have smelled the scent of blood as they looked really uneasy. Unsure on whether they were to charge in, Jin looked around for Yuuki.

The smell of blood was flooding his senses. His instinct to investigate the issue made him want to use his powers, escape the crowd and look for another entrance. But he fought it. Right now the prefects needed him more. The day class students were still following the night class students and some have even mingled in the night class crowd. The prefects were very busy trying to herd them away. Not everyone in the night class had great control over their thirst. And if one of them went out of control, the prefects might have trouble keeping the day class safe.

Aziel was thankful they had a pureblood in their midst. At least he would have some semblance of control over the other vampires. He looked at the black haired boy and was reminded that the pureblood vampire was young. Not as young as his looks implied but by vampire standards he was indeed still a boy. Aziel wondered if this was going to be the end of their secret.

Pollen Mikamura
    The night class would be gone from their dorms right now, this was a great time to investigate. Without hesitation she faced the night class dorm gatekeeper. "I am Pollen Mikamura, day class prefect, sent to investigate the Moon dorms."

The hooded gatekeeper narrowed his eyes. "I did not get any word from the chairman about this. No such reports were sent to me."

Pollen gave him her most innocent smile. One that depicted confidence, trust and pride. "There was no such report. I was sent by Yuuki and not the chairman."

The hooded man didn't seem to trust her entirely but for some reason he relented. Pollen had been a school prefect for months now and thus the guardian knew her. She had deliberately waited all these months to start her investigation, just to gain some of their trust. "Fine. You may pass."

Pollen beamed him another smile. "Thank you." she said, and without haste walked into the opened Moon dorm gates. And thus, she was not able to hear the scream coming from inside one of the Cross Academy school rooms.

OOC: Let's pick up the pace a bit guys, lets get the story going. XD
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Post by Blood Lust Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:23 am

"What is this!?" Michael jeered as the scent of blood reached his nostrils. He then ran to the sun Dorm. He pretty much broke down the front door to the Girls Dorm . Many girls started coo and awe but Michael had to little time to pay attention. He whisked to the room where the smell was coming from until he crashed into someone.

While potrolling the school ground Harley and Yuki heard a loud scream from the Sun Dorm Girl's dormitory. They both ran as fast as their legs could carried them bursting through the Girl's Dorm Back Door. The rushed up the stairs and searched frantically through each room until they crashed into another bystander

"What are you doing here." Michael and Yuki and Harley yelled at each other. "I caught the scent of blood and thought that it could be another murder." Michael answered. "We heard a scream come from here and i smelled blood coming from this building." Yuki Answered. Michael then tried to open the door but it was locked. "Step aside, ts my turn now!" Harley warned as she swung her large hammer into the door knocking it down. They then saw the horribly mangled body of first year girl. Blood Splattered all over the walls. The window broken. Possibly an escape route for the killer. "Damn it! We missed him!" Harley cussed.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:32 am

Lydie Nightingale

Lydie listened to what the blonde prefect said. Lab rat? Was that what they were? Well, like he said it couldn't be helped. That led her to another realization; she had to relent that he did have a point on all accounts. Not like she would ever voice it out loud though. Never! She wanted him to leave not stay and chat.

She saw that they were near the front doors, which she was very thankful for. But before they could reach it a girl's scream filled the air and the scent of blood entered her senses. She immediately froze, going into alert. The blood was making her uneasy. She knew another murder must have taken place. What else could it be?

She saw the blonde prefect immediately take out his weapon and stand in front of her. She couldn't believe he would do such a stupid thing. He didn't need to protect her. But his presence near her kept others away, who would have no doubt crowded around her. And just him was better than a whole bunch of people around her, especially humans, so she decided to stay put. For now at least...
    soulkeeper_pol
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by soulkeeper_pol Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:59 am

To his utter amazement Michael Alucard went bursting into the Sun dorms to investigate the crime. Aziel cursed. He was the only one who could have controlled any of the night class students who might go out of control. And from what he could sense Yuuki had also gone to investigate. Suddenly the smell got thicker, and Aziel knew they had found the source and had broken through the door allowing the scent to come out stronger. "To hell with these guardians!" Aziel was watching every single night class student, ready to take action if necessary.

It was a good thing the day class attention had now changed from fear to curiosity. Some had started to run towards the Sun dorms, eager to know what had happened. In fact almost everyone had started running inside except for the night class students who still looked really uneasy.

"Okay everyone classes are canceled. You need to go back to your dorms." Aziel sighed inwardly.

Jin Akoya
    "Okay everyone classes are canceled. You need to go back to your dorms." Yuuki was nowhere to be found so Jin took it upon himself to make the decision. He faced the green-eyed girl whose name he still didn't know. "I'm really sorry about this milady, but I think its much safer if you all go back."

One of the night class vampire chuckled. "Safer for who?" His eyes had gone red, as the scent of blood excited him. Jin glared at the vampire, his golden eyes almost glittering with enmity. "For both parties, that is if you don't want us to end up killing each other."

"You sound really overconfident for a sheep." Another one of the night class vampire joined in with the laughing. This time a female. She actually took in a deep breath, as if inhaling some delicious scent. Her eyes were also as red as blood. "To deliberately tease our senses like this and then send us back, I think you owe us a snack." Her grin showed her fangs.

Aziel's hands clenched on the revolver he was holding. He resisted the urge to point it at the cocky vampires and shoot. It was a good thing the day class students had all ran to the Sun dorms but if he made a commotion now when they were so near might trigger some of the day class students to come running back. Where the hell where the other guardians. He mused to himself.

Pollen Mikamura
    The Moon dorms where eerily quiet and vampire maids ignored her, though she can sense that their other senses were following her closely. Although, Pollen could tell that it seems some of their attention were elsewhere. As if something bothered them. Pollen paid it no mind.

A Dragner had enrolled at Cross Academy about two months ago. Was it all coincidence? Pollen thought his room was as good a start as any.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:49 am

Lydie Nightingale

Before Lydie could even react to what the prefect said they were interrupted by other Night Class students. She listened to them carefully and sighed. She didn't want to get involved, or protect the prefect at all, but she wanted to go back to the dorms and be alone.

"You really want to snack on a prefect? Isn't that low and disgraceful. It'll make you look bad," Lydie said matter-o-factly. Usually she was very sigh, but with all that was going on, she wasn't her normal self. It was true the smell of blood was tempting, but she would never let it control her. If she did she might be labeled as unworthy for her fiancee, and she couldn't afford that.

The vampires turned on on Lydie and glared at her.

"Are you really protecting this prefect?" a vampire sneered.

"Ofcourse not," Lydie replied. "I merely don't want some fools to ruin our reputation."

"What!? How dare you say that? You are of little importance. Your only hope is to marry your important fiancee. Without him, you are nothing. What do you know?" A vampire all, but yelled, flashing threatening eyes at Lydie.

Lydie took a step back. She hoped she didn't get in trouble with the other vampires. This did not look good at all.
    soulkeeper_pol
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by soulkeeper_pol Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:45 am

Jin Akoya
    "You really want to snack on a prefect? Isn't that low and disgraceful. It'll make you look bad," Jin's jaw almost dropped in shock. He had not expected the green-eyed vampire to speak up at all, especially to insult one of her kind. All the students in the night class came from a noble lineage although some of higher rank than others.

"Are you really protecting this prefect?" Another vampire had sneered to which the green-eyed vampire refuted with a denial and another insult. She actually called the others fools. If they were not on such dangerous grounds Jin would have smiled at that.

But the vampires were getting aggressive. The smell of blood was getting deeper into their senses bringing out their thirst for blood. Jin decided that shooting them would cause too much noise and thus he unleashed his gunblade Helios. The gun turned into a huge golden sword. The revolver remained its handle and between the blade and handle was a gear-like contraption with pointed tips. Like the rays of the sun.

He stepped in between the green-eyed girl and raised his sword. Without facing her, he spoke in silent tones "I'm Jin Akoya by the way. I just wanted you to know, in case I don't make it through this." But there was a huge grin on his face he could not wipe off.

He should not get involved. Outwardly Aziel didn't look like someone who cared about what was happening around him at all. But inside he was burning with annoyance. His first instinct had been to help out if necessary, until he was reminded of why he was here. If he got into trouble, he would loose the only clue he had of Shade's whereabouts.

Jin Akoya. He had heard him mention his name. The day class guardian did not seem to fear the vampires at all, even when he was surrounded by so many. But such was not surprising. The Akoyas were known to have children more frightening than vampires. He only hoped his confidence was not founded on foolish notions.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:32 am

Lydie Nightingale

Lydie watched as the prefect released his gunblade. She eyed the weapon warily, realizing he was more dangerous than she had first thought.

"I'm Jin Akoya by the way. I just wanted you to know, in case I don't make it through this."

Lydie watched with wide eyes as the prefect stepped before her. Why on earth did he want her to know his name? For a moment she wondered why he was protecting her, but then remembered it was his job, which made her a little more comfortable.

Lydie began a debate within herself. Should she stand up for herself or let this prefect, Jin Akoya protect her? If she got in trouble with these vampires it would look bad on her family. But it may also look bad if she just let a prefect protect her.

The smell of the blood was starting to overcome her senses. She knew her eyes must be red, but she wasn't going to let it control her. That would be very damaging to her family's name if she did let something like that happen. With that thought, she made up her mind. She needed all of her strength to control her blood lust, and if she got too involved there was no telling what would happen.

So, she decided to leave it to the prefect. She thought him quite foolish to do such a thing, but it was her only choice. And if the vampires decided to attack, she would make sure they wouldn't draw the slightest bit of blood.

"You may attack us, but you will never harm us. So choose your next step wisely," Lydie said with confidence.
    Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Post by Blood Lust Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Michael bursts through the door. "Cease this senseless fighting!" Michael shouts which brought the crowd into complete silence. "If a full scale riot takes place once more. I will personally end the one who started it with my own will! Go back to your classes." Michael ordered.
    emoyuki
    emoyuki
    Human

Location : hell didn't want me, heaven didn't me, the vampires rejected me so im stuck here in love with a vampire
    Humor : Bite Me

Post by emoyuki Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:58 pm

ok im gonna do this for my character and blood boys since he has a colon infection sSc_jawdrop3 right now

karin kazza sighed."ahhhh, Shutsu will never notice me. i'm just an outsider and all he thinks about is yuki cross. i can't and won't live without him. im gonna kill myself." once class got out karin went up to her room, took out her pistol, and shot herself splattering blood on the window panes.

Shutsu was walking down the main sidewalk in between the boys and girls dorms when he heard a gunshot. he looked around. "hmmmm",he tought, "probably just Zero screwing around again." Shutsu walked off.

"karin's suicide note said: dear whoever finds my body. i killed myself because i was in love with Shutsu and i could never be with him." Shutsu was reading the school newsletter. he was shocked. if he had known he could have stopped it. she did cut herself. he did know that but he didn't bother her about it after all she was a human who was in a mental ward for a while.....he forced himself not to let it bother him.....

i hope this is alright killing off my character. i got really busy.

rofl

Last edited by emoyuki on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz i can)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:48 am