Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? Bar_left59%Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? Bar_left27%Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? Bar_left15%Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+3
juliet
nina
chacile
7 posters

Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death?

chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneCan the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? Dropsoa

Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? Empty Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death?

Post by chacile Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:50 pm

I would've wanted to create a poll, but since it's not an option for me, i'll just do it this way..

From the first time I've read that Kaname has a past with the Bloody Rose, when he specifically stated that it is a weapon that can kill even Yuuki (Ch46 pg15). And when he again specifically told Yuuki to use the Artemis to pierce his heart if she is to leave him (Ch52 pg12).. I have been wondering if the BR, which seems to be the most vicious weapon in existence is actually incompetent to kill Kaname? Looking at chaps 83 & 84, it seems that my guess.. that the BR CANNOT, seems to be true. Just how many times did the BR entangle Kaname? and just how vicious the attacks were? and how he always comes out unscathed even when he's being weakened by the sword that he's been holding?

Is the fact that Kaname was the BR's master a very big factor or is Kaname just powerful beyond compare in the VK world? What do you guys think? king
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? Empty Re: Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death?

Post by nina Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Hm I do not know even if Hino can answer to that question hahaha

My understanding from what we know so far is that the BR obeys Kaname and that’s why he cannot get killed from those veins.

However as an anti-vampire weapon must have the ability to kill him I mean if Kaname let it.

Another thought that crossed my mind is that the BR obeys whoever is the strongest.
    Because normally it should obey Zero i.e. its wielder from which it obtains blood … the veins are stemming from Zero’s body viz we can say that they are an extension of Zero’s body’s veins.
    But every time that Kaname orders it the veins retreat. So could it be because the BR recognizes him as stronger?

Yet, should an anti-vampire weapon obey a PB over a hunter? scratch

Another thing is why Kaname and some of the Kurans can wield anti-vampire weapons. Perhaps if Hino sheds some light over this issue we will be able to explain better the connection between Kaname and BR.

Even if the sword that Kaname wields weakening him –as Sara claims- still he is able to wield it something that none other PB can.

Another factor to this equation is Kaname’s words in the first arc
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-46-page-6.html

The BR recognized his voice and the taste of his blood as well, why?
    Is it cuz Kaname was its first owner back in ancient times thus it was fed from his blood; or is it cuz of the HW’s soul/spirit that are transferred into the BR?
    Then again if it is only the HW’s soul; how it can recognize Kaname’s blood taste? As far as we know Kaname only took HW’s blood but not vice-versa. So?

Another thingy that triggers my curiosity about BR is its name … how, when and why was named Bloody Rose? In ancients times it hadn’t a name so it must have took its name later and perhaps its name symbolizes something lol.

All these questions I think are related in a way or another with Kaname’s relation with BR.

The simpler explanation would be that Kaname is so powerful that nothing can kill him except if he allows it but personally I want something more than this lol.

We have discussed the anti-vampire weapons and Kaname’s relation/contribution in their creation lengthily in this thread for anyone that would be interested >
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t140-anti-vampire-weapons

I still think that some of those theories might be valid and in my logic are explaining a lot.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? Empty Re: Can the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death?

Post by juliet Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:42 am

Is it cuz Kaname was its first owner back in ancient times thus it was fed from his blood; or is it cuz of the HW’s soul/spirit that are transferred into the BR?
    Then again if it is only the HW’s soul; how it can recognize Kaname’s blood taste? As far as we know Kaname only took HW’s blood but not vice-versa. So?

Another thingy that triggers my curiosity about BR is its name … how, when and why was named Bloody Rose? In ancients times it hadn’t a name so it must have took its name later and perhaps its name symbolizes something lol.

I incline to the fact that he recognizes his blood and that is enough as a proof to say that probably Hooded Woman had consumed Kaname's blood there...either by taking the formula that he constructed using parts of his body and/or directly drinking from him, then her heart was used...also...

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-82-page-25.html

perhaps Kaname's reference in here is not irrelevant...

"No matter whose body the blood is put in, it still belongs to the pureblood..."

and if you think about it...

BR feeds from Zero who has Kaname's blood inside him and it was already fed before by Kaname since it recognizes his blood...in the ancient times...

and it also has a part of ancestor's feelings inside/ seems to obey/listen/recognize...

so it's a cycling phenomena, i tend to think...much more influence...

chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:11 am

So I guess, it boils down to Kaname being the King (as an ancestor and most powerful vampire) after all. Kaname cannot be killed unless he willed it.. king

However, on the other hand.. It's also puzzling why did he choose to sleep in the coffin when he had wished to die that much after the war between the purebloods? He could have chosen suicide as an option, but he did not ---> much to my delight.. Very Happy

Like Juliet, I'm also more inclined to the idea that just like how the BR is sucking Zero's blood, it had also sucked Kaname's blood in it's awakened form..
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Like Juliet, I'm also more inclined to the idea that just like how the BR is sucking Zero's blood, it had also sucked Kaname's blood in it's awakened form..

actually I am with the idea, to take this one step further, but this is only a theory nothing more, that since Kaname used his body parts to create the anti-vampire formula, HW consumed the formula that he made with the purpose to pass it to the hunters>

this could explain why she looked pale when Kaname saw her the last time they met, and also why she was killed>
    because she did not had the power to regenerate her heart since she had consumed the anti-vampire formula that could transfer this power to her and from her to the weapons.

Mostly i base that to the fact that Kaname's part was used in relation to the metal soup/blend that he created > then he had intended to sacrifice himself > then the HW reaches the hunters with the knowledge that she can help them> then she dies from her sacrifice so normally she should not (if only her blood was enough or her blood carrying Kaname's powers ONLY), there had to be a different element there that made her die and since we are referring to anti-vampire weapons she seems to be the first victim of the new 'discovery'.

Only a guess there, but if so its of no wonder why the mother metal can possibly react to him and answer his call...along with the weapons BR, Artemis and so on.

LOL endangering thought though...

Dragonsrose15
    Dragonsrose15
    Human

Post by Dragonsrose15 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:21 am

It can probably kill him. I don't think Kaname is an exception to the power of the weapons, but he is different in the fact that he can utilize them just like Yuuki can.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:58 am

Bloody rose is a Vampire Killing tool...The word say by itself
    But i've considered the fact that Kaname is The Pureblood Ancestor of the Grand Kuran Family! drawling wich means i'm not certain yet....
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:01 am

chacile wrote:So I guess, it boils down to Kaname being the King (as an ancestor and most powerful vampire) after all. Kaname cannot be killed unless he willed it.. king

However, on the other hand.. It's also puzzling why did he choose to sleep in the coffin when he had wished to die that much after the war between the purebloods? He could have chosen suicide as an option, but he did not ---> much to my delight.. Very Happy
    I wonder too. Lol, maybe Kaname went to sleep hoping he would find Yuuki in the future. They did meet in the past after all, and in his childish mind he did feel a strong need to protect her warmth. Very Happy

On the topic whether BR can kill him, I think it can IF Kaname allows it, but it obeys Kaname due to his blood and he can control it. So my understanding is that BR obeys Kaname if Kaname tells it too, but if not then it can kill him if it's being controlled by someone else.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneCan the Bloody Rose fatally wound and bring Kaname's death? Drops5black

Post by kanamekuranlover Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:08 am

ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    chacile wrote:So I guess, it boils down to Kaname being the King (as an ancestor and most powerful vampire) after all. Kaname cannot be killed unless he willed it.. king

I wonder too. Lol, maybe Kaname went to sleep hoping he would find Yuuki in the future. They did meet in the past after all, and in his childish mind he did feel a strong need to protect her warmth. Very Happy

On the topic whether BR can kill him, I think it can IF Kaname allows it, but it obeys Kaname due to his blood and he can control it. So my understanding is that BR obeys Kaname if Kaname tells it too, but if not then it can kill him if it's being controlled by someone else.

RIGHT..... Very Happy
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:53 am

ButterflyWingsx wrote:

lol.. I think so too especially when he mentioned that he felt he had seen those eyes (Yuuki's eyes) before. A hope for a future no matter how tiny the probabily would be.

Thinking about it, i wonder just how much control Kaname can have over the BR? If he is to launch a killing intent against Zero, to what extent can he control it? Though I probably won't see it happening. .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:50 am