Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 Bar_left59%Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 Bar_left27%Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 Bar_left15%Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+5
soulkeeper_pol
emoyuki
sweetsolace
aristocratic-pureblood
Blood Lust
9 posters

Bloody Waltz sign ups

Blood Lust
    Blood Lust
    Human

Humor : I see Undead People!
    Warning ZoneBloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 Dropsoa

Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 Empty Bloody Waltz sign ups

Post by Blood Lust Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:39 am

First topic message reminder :

At Cross academy after 100 years. After the Day students found out that the Night Class were vampires... The fact was forgotten because seemed so natural that no one noticed anything any more. And with each set of new students the fact became beleived by less an less students. Until this was completely forgotten. Naturaly the head of Cross Academy was glad this happened. No one even knew the name of the Head Master or Mysstress of school. Some students even doubted that there were even a head of school. But lightly there have been besare murders. Murders that grew more bloody with each killing. At first the Night Class was naturally blaming one of their own but then Night Class students started to be killed off to. It got to the point where fewer students were enrolled. Naturally several investigations were run but no information was found on who could be the killer. Yuki Cross. Head of the School Guardians who's cover job was to enforce the rules. (The Guardians real task is to keep peace between the Vampire and Human students.) Started to appoint more human students giving each one who joined a weapon that could kill both humans and vampires. But its only a matter of time before another murder takes place and innocent blood is spilled.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now to get down to the point. This is a mystery/survival RPG
    Rules.
    All Vampire Knight Forum Rules apply
    No God Modding.
    What i say is law
    If you are to be gone for a period of time please PM me
    if anyone who remains inactive for more then a week with out notification. There Character will meet there untimely demise.
    Bullying and flaming is not tolerated)
    Romance and Violents are okay just keep it apopriat for younger teens.
    Only i roleplay as Yuki

Name:
    Class: (If Night Class you are a vampire if Day Class you are a Human)
    Personality:
    Appearence:
    History:
    Weapon: (Day Class only)
    Blood Line: (Pure blood (Only me and one other person) Aristocrat. Normal Vampire. Night Class Only.)
    Abilities/Powers:( Night Class Only)

My sign up

Name: Michael Alucard
    Class: Night
    Personality: Michael is cunning and clever and a little sadistic. But very kind and will fend for people in a bind. (But will expect a favor later. Stating "You Owe me for this." He is very pasionate about people and things he likes such as art and music being able to play the piano. He aslo very fond of Roses his favorites being Blood Red and Black
    Appearence: Michael stand at 5,4 and has Black Hair wearing his bangs so that they cover his left eye. His eyes like sparkling saphires (Red when he's angry or thirsty.) he is rather slender and small for his age. He wears the typical Night Class Uniform but when not wearing that he wears a black blaiser with black trasours and black dress shoes with a red ribbon around his neck tied into a bow. With a long flowing cape.
    History: Michael is from a long family of vampires and is a model Student. He is learned to play the piano from his father Vincent Alucard. He is appalled at the state of school with the murders which had started taking place a year before his familly enrolled him in Cross Academy. He hopes to find the culprit and end him.

Bloodline: Pure Blood
    Abilities: Standard pure blood abilities such as being order to order other vampire against there will along with turning other humans into vampires. He can also utilize the art of Wind and Telekinesis.

Last edited by Blood Lust on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blood Lust
    Human

Bloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloody Waltz sign ups

Post by Blood Lust Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:56 pm

You just right from your characters prospective. Right now the night class is going to class. Just write a pharase or paragraph that depicts your characters thoughts and actions.
    emoyuki
    emoyuki
    Human

Location : hell didn't want me, heaven didn't me, the vampires rejected me so im stuck here in love with a vampire
    Humor : Bite Me
    Warning ZoneBloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by emoyuki Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:21 pm

my friend is going to do my character for me cuz im really busy lol!
    aristocratic-pureblood
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : I bite. :)
    Warning ZoneBloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 Drops2

Post by aristocratic-pureblood Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:31 pm

As I walk into class, I'm apprehensive...Me and Kaname have been sort of friends, for the sake of Yuki, I just hope we can make up. Yuki hates it when we fight...
    -Shutsu
    aristocratic-pureblood
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aristocratic-pureblood Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:36 pm

As I saw Shutsu walked into class, I sighed, he is soooo perfectly beautiful!!!! I wish he would dance with me!!!! Maybe he will. Uggghh, the teacher always tells me to be quiet...
    -Karin

(she wanted me to do this for her...she's busy... Smile )

Last edited by Blood-boy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)

Post by sweetsolace Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:38 pm

@blood-boy

wtf are you doing? this is the sign up thread. if you want to role play look for the role play thread.
    aristocratic-pureblood
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aristocratic-pureblood Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:40 pm

sweetsolace wrote:@blood-boy

wtf are you doing? this is the sign up thread. if you want to role play look for the role play thread.

I am disinclined to talk to you, I was told to do this so i am...it was an accident. Smile
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)

Post by sweetsolace Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:43 pm

aristocratic-pureblood
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aristocratic-pureblood Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:54 am

I know that...already got a mom, thanks Very Happy
    SweetHoney
    SweetHoney
    Human

Warning ZoneBloody Waltz sign ups - Page 2 Dropsoa

Post by SweetHoney Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:36 am

I loved to sign up but I'm a bit confused, Yuuki is still there but what about the rest of the night class? Like Shiki etc?

Name: Nadeshiko Kisae
    Class:Night Class
    Personality: Rather shy, mysterious, protective
    Appearence:Long brown hair, dark blue eyes
    History: Last decendant of the Kisae/Hio clan due to the murder on her family by Rido in the past. She came to cross academy in hopes to forget her past and move on while she does her modeling career with other classmates in the night class (This is why I'm unsure if Shiki etc are in it since my charcter is based with him and stuff ^^; )
    Blood Line:Pureblood
    Abilities/Powers: Basic Pureblood powers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content