Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' Bar_left59%Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' Bar_left27%Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' Bar_left15%Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

3 posters

Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'

Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning ZoneTranslation of 'Fleeting Dreams' Dropsoa

Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' Empty Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'

Post by Kara Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:21 am

A Vampire Knight fan on Tumblr has kindly taken the time to translate each chapter of the new novel, 'Fleeting Dreams', into English and has made each chapter available as a separate download Very Happy

All you need to do is save the files to your computer, extract, and voilà! cheers

Link: http://mine-b.tumblr.com/post/109043108902/vampire-knight-fleeting-dreams-light-novel

List of Chapters:

Deranged Love [Viz scan]
    "A dying Rido reflects on his obsessive love for Juri."

Gifts for Yuuki [50 pages]
    "Kaname rewards Yuki for doing well in her studies with tutor Aido."

Hidden Love [17 pages]
    "This is the story of Sara’s first love."

Queen of the Abyss [63 pages]
    "After Zero parts ways with Yuki and returns to being a vampire hunter, he encounters the vampire Shien."

A Maiden’s Melancholy [27 pages]
    "White Lily reveals her true sentiments for Zero."

In a Thousand Years [69 pages]
    "A year after the final battle, the Day and Night Classes find themselves on a hunt at Cross Academy."
    blood-girl
    Human

Humor : Hey, baby, what's you're blood type.

Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' Empty Thanks!

Post by blood-girl Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:51 am

Wow, extremely helpful, since I am not yet fluent in Japanese, thanks for alerting us! Smile
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' Empty Re: Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'

Post by Saphira_K Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am

cheers cheers thanks!!! i've been on the prowl for this for ages. i'm so happy someone had mercy and shared! Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' 1713890440

Sponsored content

Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams' Empty Re: Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:44 am