Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? Bar_left59%Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? Bar_left27%Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? Bar_left15%Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+6
lililovelilica
mariangie
2rsa
Saphira_K
nina
Rikana-hime
10 posters

Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end?

Rikana-hime
    Human

Warning ZoneIs there any way out left for Kaname in the end? Dropsoa

Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? Empty Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end?

Post by Rikana-hime Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:06 pm

In this last chapter, do you think there is way out for him? Or he have to spend his eternal life alone in the furnace (Gosh, he always lonely Crying or Very sad )
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? Empty Re: Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end?

Post by nina Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:43 pm

Rikana-hime wrote:In this last chapter, do you think there is way out for him? Or he have to spend his eternal life alone in the furnace (Gosh, he always lonely Crying or Very sad )

Nope. There is NO other way out BUT to LIVE << this is what I ought to say as a:

-hard-hard-hard-core Kaname’s worshiper
    - #1 priestess of Kami-sama-cult
    - #1 Kaname’s slave in my Kaname-sutra fancies

*busted* rofl rofl

This is a depiction that I found on the net Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 2nbdedi
    I assume that is from the current Lala promoting the next last chapter of VK. Do you get a positive feeling from it; or that a tragedy is just around the corner? I think is the former…

Ok seriously now… normally as of now –and after chap.92 which despite the last breathtaking panel was pretty hopeful- I would have been 100% sure that Kaname will be safe and sound in the end.
    And this is also pretty much the atmosphere that I get from various places (tumblr, Baidu etc)

BUT for me Hino is akin to trolling so I have lost much of my faith in her as a reliable author.
    Rants are coming so I’ll put a spoiler for not bothering whoever doesn’t want to read them.
    Spoiler:

So under this scope anything can happen, even the sun could rise from the west in her story if she likes to. Razz Razz Razz

However at this point, literally a breath away before the closure, rising the hopes for Kaname’s survival (after numerous chapters of drama and angst about his life) just to shot them down the next second I would say that this would be extremely cruel and sadistic even for Hino. If she aimed for a tragic end then it would be more decent to keep on the same depressive tone.

But to be fair, Hino also is moving on certain axes steadily. I mean if we remove the wrapper (i.e. the excessiveness) still we can detect some pillars in the story that seem that she is respecting thus far, mostly psychological-emotional ones.

Technically what still keeps me optimistic is the fact that Hino materialized bit by bit all the preconditions that I had in mind from a long time ago for a happy ending >> Kaname alive ^^

These preconditions were:
    1. Yuuki’s firmly love and faith (even blind) if she had to, for Kaname. As they say falling in love is akin to leap of faith… and she did that leap even when everything seemed so dark for Kaname. >.<

2. The 1 was fundamental ofc since it was more than obvious that she was Kaname’s reason to live, his driving force from day 1, plus the fact that she was repeatedly pronounced as Kaname’s savior. (So now what it’s left is to fulfill the last part of her role which is to save him since as it seems thus far, her heart is on the right place.)

3. Kaname’s absolution (Aido-dono being alive etc) i.e. to collapse his fabricated façade as a villain. Even though that Yuuki’s firm faith in him was pointing in that direction (cuz is almost impossible to see the heroine being in love till the last moment with a villain since that would drag her in the mud as well) still Kaname should be acknowledged from others too. >> This happened via Cross and lastly via Zero (< the last boss as I like to describe him since his hatred for Kaname was bottomless.)

4. Yuuki remaining as a PB.

5. Somehow Kaname’s plans to start failing/not going everything as he planned. (something that we also saw from Yuuki’s interferences)

So since Hino pretty much actualized the above as I said what is left to complete it is Yuuki to successfully pull Kaname into the light for good. The reference of the “beam of light” and in Kaname’s last words I don’t think that is random at all. On the contrary are pinpointing to Yuuki’s line >>
    “Even so I believe that someday, we will be able to get out of this dark forest and the day where we warm our bodies under the sun will come…”

Actually what the last chapter emits is that everybody is shouting to Kaname “You must live! Snap out of it and grab the beam of light!” … every positive force in the story is now fighting to protect the King (among other things ofc but all are on the King’s side). So ain’t only Yuuki’s battle anymore… ain’t only Yuuki that screams You must live, hence all of them are gonna fail?
    And it is clearly a matter of failure or success pretty much focused on Kaname as the title of the current chapter indicates >> “The way to stop King’s choice is…” bounce bounce bounce

Ofc even though all want Kaname’s survival and Hino expresses that more intensely through Zero in this chapter, as we can see from Takuma’s line “I know is pointless trying to stop you…” this role is placed again on Yuuki as it should be. So Kaname’s survival once again is close tight with the main heroine’s success, thus can Hino afford her heroine’s failure?

Now I know all these are theoretical, showing for the moment only the direction and we still miss the realistic solution. But where there is the will there is a way as well, no?!
    Additionally the fact that Hino still keeps unrevealed the realistic solution that can also practically save Kaname’s life perhaps it is good cuz this could be the twist that she has in store to serve the climax since this is her style anyway.
    What that twist could it be? I personally was hoping that could be the cancellation of the sacrifice i.e. no new weapons at all, but after the last chapter where the limited remaining weapons started to crack I dunno if this is possible anymore.

So if a sacrifice is unavoidable maybe Isaya can complete the feat. The way Hino portrayed his profile plus his eager to put an end into his life offering something positive makes him the perfect candidate. I mean if he was thankful for been able to “save” Yuuki and serve the King; wouldn’t be more epic closure to offer his life to humanity; saving literally Kaname’s life and figuratively Yuuki’s too? Three birds with one stone ^^

Anyway… these are only my own thoughts whilst trying to control my feels from bursting…
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? Empty Re: Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end?

Post by Saphira_K Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:59 pm

nina wrote:
    Rikana-hime wrote:In this last chapter, do you think there is way out for him? Or he have to spend his eternal life alone in the furnace (Gosh, he always lonely Crying or Very sad )

Nope. There is NO other way out BUT to LIVE << this is what I ought to say as a:

*busted* rofl rofl

This is a depiction that I found on the net Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 2nbdedi
    I assume that is from the current Lala promoting the next last chapter of VK. Do you get a positive feeling from it; or that a tragedy is just around the corner? I think is the former…

Ok seriously now… normally as of now –and after chap.92 which despite the last breathtaking panel was pretty hopeful- I would have been 100% sure that Kaname will be safe and sound in the end.
    And this is also pretty much the atmosphere that I get from various places (tumblr, Baidu etc)

BUT for me Hino is akin to trolling so I have lost much of my faith in her as a reliable author.
    Rants are coming so I’ll put a spoiler for not bothering whoever doesn’t want to read them.
    Spoiler:

So under this scope anything can happen, even the sun could rise from the west in her story if she likes to. Razz Razz Razz

However at this point, literally a breath away before the closure, rising the hopes for Kaname’s survival (after numerous chapters of drama and angst about his life) just to shot them down the next second I would say that this would be extremely cruel and sadistic even for Hino. If she aimed for a tragic end then it would be more decent to keep on the same depressive tone.

But to be fair, Hino also is moving on certain axes steadily. I mean if we remove the wrapper (i.e. the excessiveness) still we can detect some pillars in the story that seem that she is respecting thus far, mostly psychological-emotional ones.

Technically what still keeps me optimistic is the fact that Hino materialized bit by bit all the preconditions that I had in mind from a long time ago for a happy ending >> Kaname alive ^^

1. Yuuki’s firmly love and faith (even blind) if she had to, for Kaname. As they say falling in love is akin to leap of faith… and she did that leap even when everything seemed so dark for Kaname. >.<

2. The 1 was fundamental ofc since it was more than obvious that she was Kaname’s reason to live, his driving force from day 1, plus the fact that she was repeatedly pronounced as Kaname’s savior. (So now what it’s left is to fulfill the last part of her role which is to save him since as it seems thus far, her heart is on the right place.)

3. Kaname’s absolution (Aido-dono being alive etc) i.e. to collapse his fabricated façade as a villain. Even though that Yuuki’s firm faith in him was pointing in that direction (cuz is almost impossible to see the heroine being in love till the last moment with a villain since that would drag her in the mud as well) still Kaname should be acknowledged from others too. >> This happened via Cross and lastly via Zero (< the last boss as I like to describe him since his hatred for Kaname was bottomless.)

5. Somehow Kaname’s plans to start failing/not going everything as he planned. (something that we also saw from Yuuki’s interferences)

So since Hino pretty much actualized the above as I said what is left to complete it is Yuuki to successfully pull Kaname into the light for good. The reference of the “beam of light” and in Kaname’s last words I don’t think that is random at all. On the contrary are pinpointing to Yuuki’s line >>
    “Even so I believe that someday, we will be able to get out of this dark forest and the day where we warm our bodies under the sun will come…”

Actually what the last chapter emits is that everybody is shouting to Kaname “You must live! Snap out of it and grab the beam of light!” … every positive force in the story is now fighting to protect the King (among other things ofc but all are on the King’s side). So ain’t only Yuuki’s battle anymore… ain’t only Yuuki that screams You must live, hence all of them are gonna fail?
    And it is clearly a matter of failure or success pretty much focused on Kaname as the title of the current chapter indicates >> “The way to stop King’s choice is…” bounce bounce bounce

Ofc even though all want Kaname’s survival and Hino expresses that more intensely through Zero in this chapter, as we can see from Takuma’s line “I know is pointless trying to stop you…” this role is placed again on Yuuki as it should be. So Kaname’s survival once again is close tight with the main heroine’s success, thus can Hino afford her heroine’s failure?

Now I know all these are theoretical, showing for the moment only the direction and we still miss the realistic solution. But where there is the will there is a way as well, no?!
    Additionally the fact that Hino still keeps unrevealed the realistic solution that can also practically save Kaname’s life perhaps it is good cuz this could be the twist that she has in store to serve the climax since this is her style anyway.
    What that twist could it be? I personally was hoping that could be the cancellation of the sacrifice i.e. no new weapons at all, but after the last chapter where the limited remaining weapons started to crack I dunno if this is possible anymore.

So if a sacrifice is unavoidable maybe Isaya can complete the feat. The way Hino portrayed his profile plus his eager to put an end into his life offering something positive makes him the perfect candidate. I mean if he was thankful for been able to “save” Yuuki and serve the King; wouldn’t be more epic closure to offer his life to humanity; saving literally Kaname’s life and figuratively Yuuki’s too? Three birds with one stone ^^

Anyway… these are only my own thoughts whilst trying to control my feels from bursting…
    oh wow, that was wonderfully stated!!! as always Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 36224405 i agree full-heartedly. i really think kaname will live and therefore a yume ending as yuuki would have it no other way...ah well, if i can't have him, i suppose she can. but he's mine on the weekends wub i feel that in the last 2 chapters kaname is reconsidering even though he continues to go with his plan. like when he told yuuki in ch 91 tif she really though it could be, and now in this chapter i think what zero said is playing over and over in his head too. i'd say yuuki if she can find a way, he'll be much more inclined. i'm totally dying to see the next chapter!!!!!
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:07 am

THERE MUST BE A WAY OUT!!
    Yuuki and Kaname must end up together and I have to see their children!! These days everybody is waiting for price William and kate's baby but I only want to see the royal vampire couple's baby!! I'm not even joking. Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 1713890440

Ok,ok.Jokes aside.I agree with everything Nina-san said.^-^
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:31 am

nina wrote:

*busted* rofl rofl

Spoiler:

Excellent post as always !

My only difference is : I think Isaya won't become the new furnace . Too cruel destiny for him to spend eternity alone in that metal . When in reality he wants to die .

I believe the furnace won't be remake ever .

What appears now to be Isaya's purpose in the story is to let Yuuki announce to the rest of purebloods remaining that she is available for her "Grim Reaper " service . As Artemis will be the only anti - vampire weapon remaining . Isaya will be her first client .
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Thank you guys sLo_BigBearHug and let’s keep sending our positive thoughts to Hino!
    I’m even willing to practice Zen while waiting for the last chapter, even though for a person like me this would be the greatest feat of my life! Hahaha Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? Levitation

Saphira_Kuran wrote: i feel that in the last 2 chapters kaname is reconsidering even though he continues to go with his plan. like when he told yuuki in ch 91 tif she really though it could be, and now in this chapter i think what zero said is playing over and over in his head too. i'd say yuuki if she can find a way, he'll be much more inclined.

You think so? Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? Baa60776
    Maybe you’re right but if so then were only a few glimpses like the moment he nestled Yuuki after so long or in this chapter when Zero shouted out “If you don’t want her to cry anymore, follow your heart and come out to protect this academy with me […] let’s drive them away…”… that very instant when he stood side by side with Zero maybe just maybe he played these words in his mind. But that could only have been just for a few seconds.

I think these panels say it all >>
    Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 2j17rk6

Look his expression when realizes the crack on the BR… he knows… the time is running out Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 33c4b951

I wonder; how could he reconsider? Does he have this luxury now?
    How could he let himself to hang on a futile hope? *tissues, tissues*

What I think of him is that he is frozen… he froze his feelings the moment he left Yuuki in order to be able to walk down this lonely self-destructive path… he is indeed a dead-man-walking (he said it that without her there is no life for him) because if he didn’t have done that; the pain would have been unbearable.

Yuuki/Hino had described this state of mind perfectly >>
    “When you abandon yourself to the darkness it’s so freezing cold that you may not feel anything … but if it were to melt it’ll start hurting…”

As Zero was frozen in the beginning of the 2nd arc, or as Yuuki tried to freeze her heart in order to capture Kaname even if she had to injure him, the same goes for Kaname too. So this almost emotionless frozen front that he puts on is a defense mechanism which if it melts it’ll start hurting like hell… so he can’t let it happen… not atm that so many things are at stake.

But I want to believe that when a realistic solution rises things will be different because deep inside him there is still buried the yearning to take into his arms the girl he loves and spend millions of nights ^^ Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 3751784264

2rsa wrote: THERE MUST BE A WAY OUT!!
    Yuuki and Kaname must end up together and I have to see their children!! These days everybody is waiting for price William and kate's baby but I only want to see the royal vampire couple's baby!! I'm not even joking.

Hahaha … if you haven’t read it yet; read this.
    It’s about moments of the Kuran family with chibi Yuuki and Kaname, Juuri and Haruka. It’s soooo sweet and moe moe that it melts you! And it’s the closest thing to your wish for the time being… (~_^)

mariangie wrote: My only difference is : I think Isaya won't become the new furnace . Too cruel destiny for him to spend eternity alone in that metal . When in reality he wants to die .

I believe the furnace won't be remake ever .

What appears now to be Isaya's purpose in the story is to let Yuuki announce to the rest of purebloods remaining that she is available for her "Grim Reaper " service . As Artemis will be the only anti - vampire weapon remaining . Isaya will be her first client .

You think is still possible a scenario without new metal at all? I really would love to see that happening cuz still this development IMO could serve the story better on a symbolic level. For example the academy shouldn’t be turned again into a HA.

But as I said I cannot see practically how Hino could pull that off now. (???)
    How Yuuki’s role as a “Grim Reaper” could countermove the PBs’ attack? scratch
    Could you elaborate it a bit further; cuz it is interesting Smile
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:45 pm

^ what i wonder is, did cross have something up his sleeve or not? remember the hesitation? why? i can't help but think something was going around there.
    what if cross found a way to not have the furnace? i gotta agree with mariangie, having a furnace again is rather dismal. a re-creation of the same circle. question: does hino have what it takes? how morbid does she want to make the story?
    i still think that at the time when kaname is ready to throw out his heart, some block buster news will come and change all that. it would make for an awesome nerve wracking ending.
    i thought the same nina when i saw the panels where he saw the bloody gun crack. what was interesting is that after zero said his piece it appears that kaname is reflecting, but then his expression changes when he sees the gun, like "oh yea,BUT" what a reminder lol.
    still hino has an opp to change things. now the weapons are falling apart, so if there is a trick in the sleeve to be revealed it's now or never.
    it's hard to say how kaname could reconsider. all i can say is that if he would recieve a piece of info that would change things, that would give him another goal, (and yuuki) perhaps he would allow himself to feel again. as he said, yuuki is what gave fire/life into him. what if he could have it all?
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Saphira_Kuran wrote:^ what i wonder is, did cross have something up his sleeve or not? remember the hesitation? why? i can't help but think something was going around there.
    what if cross found a way to not have the furnace? i gotta agree with mariangie, having a furnace again is rather dismal. a re-creation of the same circle. question: does hino have what it takes? how morbid does she want to make the story?
    i still think that at the time when kaname is ready to throw out his heart, some block buster news will come and change all that. it would make for an awesome nerve wracking ending.
    i thought the same nina when i saw the panels where he saw the bloody gun crack. what was interesting is that after zero said his piece it appears that kaname is reflecting, but then his expression changes when he sees the gun, like "oh yea,BUT" what a reminder lol.
    still hino has an opp to change things. now the weapons are falling apart, so if there is a trick in the sleeve to be revealed it's now or never.
    it's hard to say how kaname could reconsider. all i can say is that if he would recieve a piece of info that would change things, that would give him another goal, (and yuuki) perhaps he would allow himself to feel again. as he said, yuuki is what gave fire/life into him. what if he could have it all?
    In my mind it's not that Kaname would reconsider staying alive and he would be like OBLIGATED to be alive in order to save Yuuki!
    If things could be this simple,that's why i think it's not easy to end a manga or Book,it's difficult to think in a way you won't hurt the readers feelings,ain't i right?
    scratch
    Killing Yuuki would drive me mad,KillingKaname would make me travel to Japan only to ask Hino why did she'd done this to him?Killing Zero would make me a little sad too...but by assuming her preview with Kaname and Zero taking Yuuki's hands,makes me a little assured that both 3 are alive at the END! shy With Kaname as her husband of corse! Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 2554657431
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:57 pm

From Nina :

You think is still possible a scenario without new metal at all? I really would love to see that happening cuz still this development IMO could serve the story better on a symbolic level. For example the academy shouldn’t be turned again into a HA.

But as I said I cannot see practically how Hino could pull that off now. (???)
    How Yuuki’s role as a “Grim Reaper” could countermove the PBs’ attack?
    Could you elaborate it a bit further; cuz it is interesting

I had not thought a lot about this before . But I try to answer your question .

We know for sure there is a battle between the purebloods and the hunters / Night Class factions . Purebloods are few in number . But have 3 things hunters haven't : time , patience and almost endless supply of food soldiers . Hunters have almost no anti - vampire weapons available . The few they have are starting to break . The Academy walls began to crumble . Pureblood vampires already enter the Academy area . Hunters eventually become tired .

Even if Kaname success in sacrificing himself to create a new " parent metal " . How long could it take for hunters to create a few anti - vampire weapons before the purebloods destroy all the building and the people inside ? Not sure . But I presume at least several hours for one simple rod or sword . Time the hunters / Night Class need to stall successfully from the purebloods and vampire servants attackers . Them for some tired hunters to try to use those weapons against pureblood vampires who had not fight at all .

For now , the things look bleak for the hunters . Even if the hunters success in winning , this would be at the cost of many human deaths .

What I can imagine to happen ?

Cross appears at the furnace area where Yuuki is stopping Kaname from sacrificing himself . After some conversation . Everybody agrees there is no need for a new furnace . Maybe Yuuki broke it .

All of them go outside . The fight continues . The last anti - vampire weapon , Bloody Rose breaks . Yuuki uses at last her butterfly powers to stop the fight . She tells the purebloods they have no need to continue the fight because there will be no more furnace ever . She makes Kaname promises this . She also tell them she promises to use the only remaining anti - vampire weapon Artemis only for justice . To kill only the ones who want to die . The purebloods don't believe her . Isaya appears . He tells about the good intentions of Yuuki and her " Grim Reaper " Service . He tells Yuuki he will be her first client . Yuuki agrees . She kill Isaya with Artemis . The rest of purebloods finally trust her . Accepting a new non - aggression treaty between humans and vampires .

Of course a lot more can happen . And I can be wrong . But I hope that nasty furnace is no more needed .

2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:11 pm

nina wrote:
    It’s about moments of the Kuran family with chibi Yuuki and Kaname, Juuri and Haruka. It’s soooo sweet and moe moe that it melts you! And it’s the closest thing to your wish for the time being… (~_^)
    That was sooo CUTE! Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 2554657431
    Thank you Nina-san. Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 36224405
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:33 pm

2rsa wrote:
    nina wrote:

You're welcome 2rsa … I’m glad you enjoyed it! cheers

mariangie wrote:
    I had not thought a lot about this before . But I try to answer your question .

Thank you Maria and sorry if I troubled you. The same points that you tried to answer crossed my mind too and are playing over and over again in my head but I’m hitting on walls *sigh*

Let’s see…

Even if Kaname success in sacrificing himself to create a new " parent metal " . How long could it take for hunters to create a few anti - vampire weapons before the purebloods destroy all the building and the people inside ? Not sure . But I presume at least several hours for one simple rod or sword . Time the hunters / Night Class need to stall successfully from the purebloods and vampire servants attackers . Them for some tired hunters to try to use those weapons against pureblood vampires who had not fight at all .

Exactly! There is a loophole either way regarding the time… and if it must be repeated the same ritual that HW did then the hunters must also drink Kaname’s blood etc… that makes it even worse…

An answer to this could be that Hino doesn’t intend to be so accurate and fastidious with these details and will skip (miraculously Razz) the time factor. And I’m thinking of that; cuz Kaname proceeded with the ritual, so this probably indicates that the creation of new metal can still help the hunters to counter the PBs’ attack, or else Kaname’s move would have been invalid.
    Or that if the PBs sense the new metal; could withdraw and cancel the attack since their primary goal now is to stop the creation of new weapons, and not lose their lives in the battle.

For these reasons; even though I agree with your observation, I discarded the time as a factor which could play as an excuse for the cancellation of the sacrifice.

Cross appears at the furnace area where Yuuki is stopping Kaname from sacrificing himself . After some conversation . Everybody agrees there is no need for a new furnace . Maybe Yuuki broke it .

All of them go outside . The fight continues . The last anti - vampire weapon , Bloody Rose breaks . Yuuki uses at last her butterfly powers to stop the fight . She tells the purebloods they have no need to continue the fight because there will be no more furnace ever . She makes Kaname promises this . She also tell them she promises to use the only remaining anti - vampire weapon Artemis only for justice . To kill only the ones who want to die . The purebloods don't believe her . Isaya appears . He tells about the good intentions of Yuuki and her " Grim Reaper " Service . He tells Yuuki he will be her first client . Yuuki agrees . She kill Isaya with Artemis . The rest of purebloods finally trust her . Accepting a new non - aggression treaty between humans and vampires .

I see…
    A similar scenario had played in my mind too, but before the last chapter… before we see that the remaining weapons cannot last long which means that either way, even and if the PBs didn’t launch an attack now; the remaining weapons at some point would “expire”, so the existence of the mankind would have been placed on the good will of the PBs alone… who could trust them???

This is my big problem… cuz if the hunters had some weapons; with the assistance of the good nobles, balancing their loss of powers (as we see happening) could have countered the PBs. This could have been a great proof and in action that no more weapons were needed and more importantly; that there was still a safety net for humanity…
    Thus under these conditions I was imagining that Yuuki’s interference could have played a similar role, as the one you described above.
    Well to be frank I see it a tad difficult for Hino choosing to show Yuuki killing someone like Isaya, but she could have played the peacemaker between the two fronts >> by canceling the sacrifice –which for the PBs is like a declaration of war- could gain their trust and since she has the trust of the hunters already (or Zero as the future president could also contribute towards that direction) then to persuade all the parties to back off i.e. placing herself as the mediator could seem more realistic and plausible.
    Well this ^^^ was my scenario where no new weapons were needed but it was based and on the remaining weapons as well… thus I unfolded it to stress out further the gaps that the destruction of the current weapons creates.

So let’s get back in to reality since we cannot count on the old weapons lol

How can humanity trust its existence on the good will of the PBs? Even if Yuuki offer her services as Grim-reaper (and why the Artemis to still work; one could wonder; but let’s accept that it will continue to work eternally) that will serve only peaceful PBs (like Isaya f.e.) who at some point would like to end their lives.
    But; the PBs do not seem and so peaceful (prime example Touma). And since Yuuki cannot counter alone a full attack of them; how her services could persuade the evil ones?
    Also such deal wouldn’t make Yuuki an eternal target; or captive in a very dark role? (I already see Kaname boiling hahaha)
    Not to mention about the hunters and most importantly Zero’s role in the future. Without weapons even Zero is totally powerless.

What I mean is that something is missing from the equation… the deal sounds to me unbalanced, giving the PBs a clear advantage.

Well, these are the walls that I mentioned above. However that does not mean that Hino will serve us necessarily a satisfactory/realistic resolution without loopholes in the end either…

Except if she’ll pull a wild-supernatural-new-card, combined with some of the above scenarios and present the resolution in a more believable fashion…

For example as you mentioned, a super-powerful- Yuuki who is able to counter a full attack of all the PBs together, alone… (it’s hard to “accept Yuuki in such form- she would be stronger than Kaname too! O.O but I’m willing to…)
    However we won’t have hunters at all and even if that could have and a bright side (remember how Cross wanted to break this curse and live as a plain human; the same could apply and to the rest! Maybe this could also be the beam of light that even Yagari would grab)… but what about Zero?
    Hahaha it is almost impossible to imagine him without the BR Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 131249377 rofl

Well despite all my reservations IF Hino could envision a good wrapper and cancel the creation of new weapons; that would be really awesome and more compatible with the idea of the co-existence if I may say so.
    Not to mention that such a huge change would give substance to the entire 2nd arc as regards the action part, compared to the repetition of a new sacrifice, new weapons blah blah blah…
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:57 pm

2rsa wrote:
    nina wrote:
    OF Course it's cute,we're talking about Yume brothers together when they were children but it's also cute reading and hearing kaname being so confortable and happy to be with a family^^
    Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 2554657431 I'll never forget this moment Hino-sensei you're awesome,almost got tears in my face Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 36224405
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:39 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    2rsa wrote:
    nina wrote:
    OF Course it's cute,we're talking about Yume brothers together when they were children but it's also cute reading and hearing kaname being so confortable and happy to be with a family^^
    Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 2554657431 I'll never forget this moment Hino-sensei you're awesome,almost got tears in my face Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 36224405

i've never seen this either!!! it was beyond adorable. i love seeing the kuran family together especially kaname and yuuki Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 2554657431 i would love to see the yumis acting like that again....carefree Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 2554657431
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:16 am

Every time I read each and every comment... makes me realize that both Yuuki and Kaname deserve their happily ever after. They truly deserve each other since their prologue of the first chapter.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Saphira_Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    2rsa wrote:

i've never seen this either!!! it was beyond adorable. i love seeing the kuran family together especially kaname and yuuki Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 2554657431 i would love to see the yumis acting like that again....carefree Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 2554657431

I see... so I wasn’t the only one who didn’t read them till recently? geek Just in case here https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t44-vampire-knight-drama-cds you’ll find the links for the CD-dramas that have been translated.
    It’s worth to read them all I tell you! I was overjoyed for discovering something “new” after years in VK!
    Did you ever think Kaname broadcasting for Cross-academy’s radio with Yuuki watching him; or having a competition with Takuma in cooking for who would make the best course >> explosive for Yuuki??? Hahaha I certainly didn’t!
    I just wish that Hino would have made all these into omake >ω<

Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:24 pm

nina wrote:
    I see... so I wasn’t the only one who didn’t read them till recently? geek Just in case here https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t44-vampire-knight-drama-cds you’ll find the links for the CD-dramas that have been translated.
    It’s worth to read them all I tell you! I was overjoyed for discovering something “new” after years in VK!
    Did you ever think Kaname broadcasting for Cross-academy’s radio with Yuuki watching him; or having a competition with Takuma in cooking for who would make the best course >> explosive for Yuuki??? Hahaha I certainly didn’t!
    I just wish that Hino would have made all these into omake >ω<

nope you're not the only one. and yea, it is really refreshing.
    trust me, i went all mad dog over the site yesterday rofl and i'm reading them now. i read that the ones you've mentioned^ cracked me up laughing, it was priceless. just what are they thinking sometimes Razz i think they use yuuki as a valid excuse sometimes rofl
    i liked the one too when chairman tries to get zero and kaname to get along on account of yuuki going bald Razz
    and the one when kaname chases yuuki, trying to get the "yuuki observation" journal cheers
    probably will be more, but this is all for now lol. i'm just enjoying myself reading these goody-tidbits king
    arinicole1027
    arinicole1027
    Human

Post by arinicole1027 Thu May 02, 2013 11:20 pm

My first thought was for Yuki to threaten Kaname by saying she'll throw her heart into the furance but after ch.89 i figure that maybe she would get pregnant which would prevent kaname from throwing his heart into the furnace (but without the whole twilight issuse). I mean you can't leave a baby without its father, it would be just too cruel.
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Mon May 06, 2013 12:37 am

arinicole1027 wrote:My first thought was for Yuki to threaten Kaname by saying she'll throw her heart into the furance but after ch.89 i figure that maybe she would get pregnant which would prevent kaname from throwing his heart into the furnace (but without the whole twilight issuse). I mean you can't leave a baby without its father, it would be just too cruel.

yea, but how can she use that? kaname must be aware that he could have made her pregnant, so considering, he probably figures he's still doing both a favor...despite removing him as a father.
    but you don't find out overnight.
    i think she'll have to cook up some other trick, though what that may be... scratch
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneIs there any way out left for Kaname in the end? Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun May 19, 2013 9:44 am

furnance will be made,it is so obvious.yori's words put more weights on this thing.she said humans can't go anywhere around without scythe or something like that.yuuki felt bad about it.
    the real question is that how furnance can be made without kaname having to sacrifice.
    Moonstone Song
    Moonstone Song
    Human

Humor : VAMPIRE KNIGHT IS AWSOME!!!!!! Just saying... :D
    Warning ZoneIs there any way out left for Kaname in the end? Drops1black

Post by Moonstone Song Thu May 23, 2013 9:06 am

Even though I'm a Keriu Very Happy not a Kuran Evil or Very Mad i think even Kaname does NOT deserve this fate so there is possibly a way out for him... maybe... Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 594618053 almost..
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Fri May 24, 2013 12:30 am

Moonstone Song wrote:Even though I'm a Keriu Very Happy not a Kuran Evil or Very Mad i think even Kaname does NOT deserve this fate so there is possibly a way out for him... maybe... Is there any way out left for Kaname in the end? 594618053 almost..

Welcome Moonstone! i love your username Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:30 am