Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Share

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Akaruisama on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:09 pm

    I'm YuMe fan but I also like scenes between Yuuki and Zero. Their relationship always was very interesting so I want to see development in this. These two know each other well and there is many problems and secrets hidden behind. Yuuki has a feelings for Zero as a lover but she also love him like older brother. I think there is a necessity to explain much between them. They will never be happy if they don't do it soon.

    It is weird but I hope there will be more Zeki scenes in the next chapters. Do you think it is possible now?

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:06 pm

    Hm, interesting subject...
    but first you we have to know if Yuuki has romantic feelings for Zero, and if so how can be sure of that? I am under the impression that even Yuuki does not know or realize what her feelings for Zero exactly are..hm?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Akaruisama on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:59 pm

    I think she has romantic feelings for Zero. Her conversation with Kaname is proof for that, there was when she was hungry and blamed herself for desire of Zero blood.

    She begun to understand that her place is by Kaname's side. In spite of that, it will be goog for her to face her own future. If she didn't do it, she would never be happy with Kaname. There is need to say goodbye once again.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:23 am

    Akaruisama wrote:I think she has romantic feelings for Zero. Her conversation with Kaname is proof for that, there was when she was hungry and blamed herself for desire of Zero blood.
    She begun to understand that her place is by Kaname's side. In spite of that, it will be goog for her to face her own future. If she didn't do it, she would never be happy with Kaname. There is need to say goodbye once again.

    She had said that a chunk or her heart is still attached to Zero and that her thirst may not be satisfied all the way due to that...I suppose that that's the part in "Dillema", I think this is the chapter that you are refering to...

    Yet some pages before she had been thinking of Kaname, going that she feels like drinking him to the limits of his existence. Isn't that a contradiction?

    So who is it that she desires at that chapter?

    Another contradiction when she tells to Kaname if it's allright to stay with him or to continue to touch him like that and then she runs away...guilty of her feelings, feeling that she needs to punish herself for feeling that way or stating so cruel things to Kaname. She seems very trouble and confused herself there, in order I to make a clear assumption about who she loves and just how much.

    Count also the fact that when she stated that line about Zero she had no used her fangs yet on Kaname to feed, she was just licking his blood and Kaname had said that her thrist can not be satisfied if she did not use her fangs to feed properly. Ever since, has there been another reference to Yuuki's thirst (has it? I do not remember...)

    But in the current chapter, Yuuki seems far more stable, she can bite, she desires Kaname and speaks only about him. So can she still have feelings romantic feelings for Zero?

    I agree with you that only if she confronts Zero we are going to learn what she is really thinking about him and I would also be very curious to see them together, but her feelings had never been clear (at least to me) due to the circumstances that she went through apart from the last chapter...seeing her going back again would be another Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad for myself...








    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:03 am

    Well, all i can understand is that as Kaname has a contradictory personality, Yuki is just the same with her feelings and decisions.
    At one time, she wants Zero and at the next she wants to devour Kaname? Lol... Poor Kaname and Zero, should they be happy or mad?
    Yuki is getting really annoying for me and i am amazed at Kaname for not loosing his cool and...
    Kaname: Yuki choose one: Zero or me?
    Yuki: I love you Onii-sama...
    Kaname: Then stay with me.
    Yuki: but then again, i also like Zero.
    Kaname: Yuki, i think you need some personality adjustment.

    faih
    Human

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-11-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by faih on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:47 am

    Well, i believe that yuuki loves both kaname and zero in a romantic way, and its very natural.

    She was rescued by kaname, and then she learned that she is his sister. she does love him, but i believe that subconsciously, she forced herself to leave with him, because that's the right thing to do (both purebloods). Their relationship was predecised and "fated".

    On the other hand, she grew up with zero, she got to know him far better than kaname, and they formed their relationship gradually and in a more natural way.

    That's why i believe we have much more to see about yuuki and zero in the future, and i'm looking forward to it!! (zeki fan Razz)

    ntalia
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2010-11-17
    Location : Kaien Cross Academy
    Humor : Always !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by ntalia on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:30 am

    The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:Well, all i can understand is that as Kaname has a contradictory personality, Yuki is just the same with her feelings and decisions.
    At one time, she wants Zero and at the next she wants to devour Kaname? Lol... Poor Kaname and Zero, should they be happy or mad?
    Yuki is getting really annoying for me and i am amazed at Kaname for not loosing his cool and...
    Kaname: Yuki choose one: Zero or me?
    Yuki: I love you Onii-sama...
    Kaname: Then stay with me.
    Yuki: but then again, i also like Zero.
    Kaname: Yuki, i think you need some personality adjustment.

    sFun_hailbig
    i tend to agree with you !!!

    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:50 am

    faih wrote:Well, i believe that yuuki loves both kaname and zero in a romantic way, and its very natural.

    She was rescued by kaname, and then she learned that she is his sister. she does love him, but i believe that subconsciously, she forced herself to leave with him, because that's the right thing to do (both purebloods). Their relationship was predecised and "fated".

    On the other hand, she grew up with zero, she got to know him far better than kaname, and they formed their relationship gradually and in a more natural way.

    That's why i believe we have much more to see about yuuki and zero in the future, and i'm looking forward to it!! (zeki fan Razz)

    Finally someone who realizes the love between Zero and Yuki.
    I also believe that we will get to see a lot of cute scenes and romance between them.
    Go ZeKi!!! :hammers: :hammers: :hammers:
    :machineguns:

    Thanks Ntalia!
    wub

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Akaruisama on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:10 am

    I have never thought someone can deny existing love between Zero and Yuuki. Yuuki is hesitant, but she has already said she loved both of them. I think it is possible, because she love each of them in different way. Kaname is the one who was always admired by her, who she loved for distance being sure it was impossible. Zero was a guy with whom she spent her childhood, who was growing with her and was more close to her. I think she realizes her feelings to Zero when they had to separete.
    Yuuki's feelings for Kaname have more passion, she joins her feelings for brother, lover and protector with him. They are stronger because she have tried to vanish them long time. I hope she would be able to remove her feelings for Zero and give all her heart to Kaname.

    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 153
    Join date : 2010-10-29
    Location : Somewhere in this world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Hauru on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:16 am

    Akaruisama wrote:I have never thought someone can deny existing love between Zero and Yuuki. Yuuki is hesitant, but she has already said she loved both of them. I think it is possible, because she love each of them in different way. Kaname is the one who was always admired by her, who she loved for distance being sure it was impossible. Zero was a guy with whom she spent her childhood, who was growing with her and was more close to her. I think she realizes her feelings to Zero when they had to separete.
    Yuuki's feelings for Kaname have more passion, she joins her feelings for brother, lover and protector with him. They are stronger because she have tried to vanish them long time. I hope she would be able to remove her feelings for Zero and give all her heart to Kaname.

    I agree with you .Yuuki, please .give all of your heart to Kaname!
    YUME FORVER!

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 am

    faih wrote:Well, i believe that yuuki loves both kaname and zero in a romantic way, and its very natural.

    She was rescued by kaname, and then she learned that she is his sister. she does love him, but i believe that subconsciously, she forced herself to leave with him, because that's the right thing to do (both purebloods). Their relationship was predecised and "fated".

    On the other hand, she grew up with zero, she got to know him far better than kaname, and they formed their relationship gradually and in a more natural way.

    That's why i believe we have much more to see about yuuki and zero in the future, and i'm looking forward to it!! (zeki fan Razz)

    Faih I welcome you once more to the forum cheers, your opinion is welcomed but I disagree in certain points ...and Akar as well...

    Akaruisama wrote:Zero was a guy with whom she spent her childhood, who was growing with her and was more close to her.

    Yuuki spend her adolescent with Zero, not her childhood years, Zero came when Yuuki 11 to twelve years old if I am not mistaken and not sooner than that...but she knew Kaname and they were friends since she was five (prior to getting her memories back). After getting her memories the time that she in fact knows Kaname is longer than Zero...in reality.

    faih wrote: she does love him, but i believe that subconsciously, she forced herself to leave with him, because that's the right thing to do (both purebloods). Their relationship was predecised and "fated".

    That's why i believe we have much more to see about yuuki and zero in the future, and i'm looking forward to it!! (zeki fan Razz)

    We have to wait and see what happens...they definetely have to meet a resolution. Zero's supposed avoidance of her is just a front and Yuuki needs to see that instead of running away from him (as she had said) the better way would be to confront him and stand up to herself and her nature so to provoke him to come out in the open (wouldn't that be a bettter scenario?) I think she had never considered the possibility herself to be with Zero in a romantic way, therefore when he confess to her she seems suprised...

    But I do not think that she forced herself to be with Kaname because not so many chapters ago (before her change to a pureblood vampire) she had said that she wanted to live an ardeous life with Kaname (when he had asked her) and on the other hand after her change she had said that "I will return to your arms" when Kaname left her to face Rido..And lastly because she even said hersef that "I only want Oni-sama's blood" to Zero upon their separation. Now is it my fault that Hino has built a long time Yume expectation?

    Akaruisama wrote: I think she realizes her feelings to Zero when they had to separete.
    Yuuki's feelings for Kaname have more passion, she joins her feelings for brother, lover and protector with him. They are stronger because she have tried to vanish them long time. I hope she would be able to remove her feelings for Zero and give all her heart to Kaname.

    I am still concerned about how romantically Yuuki sees Zero...for the current arc we had two indications that she might be thinking of him; 1. the piece of her heart and 2. the "nostalgic" scent...
    M, she has to make a decision even though in Chapter 66 she seems far more determined....
    (at least in terms of "desire"). I also wait to see what will happen in the Zeki side...

    I think that Yuuki has still many explanations to give to us and to clarify her feelings for the guys, whatever that might be. I think that until now both parts (zekis and yumes) have been irritated by her "I do not know how certain I am about this" behaviour but she can't go back and forth continuously...that's unfair to both of them.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Akaruisama on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:00 pm

    I think Yuuki has already decided to stay with Kaname and it seemed she loves him more passionately latly. Althought, she has also certain feelings for Zero. It can be denied.
    Hino also want to reveal it in that way.





    She only glares at Zero with love bur she holds Kaname with such passion...

    yagari_super_fan
    Human

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2010-12-17
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by yagari_super_fan on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:22 am

    I think Yuki and Zero are perfect for eachother. I think they should get together. Plus, I cannot stand Kaname because he ruined everything. Like in Guilty, he turned Yuuki into a prissy vampire, left Zero all alone and sad, got Ruka's hopes up, and copied off of Yagari's sweet hairdo.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:34 pm

    yagari_super_fan wrote:I think Yuki and Zero are perfect for eachother. I think they should get together. Plus, I cannot stand Kaname because he ruined everything. Like in Guilty, he turned Yuuki into a prissy vampire, left Zero all alone and sad, got Ruka's hopes up, and copied off of Yagari's sweet hairdo.

    Poor Kaname is to be blamed for anything ha? lol! Like he had a choice... Especially the copied Yagari's hairdo style rofl rofl rofl I am sorry but I could not resist laughing with that it was so funny.

    In general Kaname's and ancestor's attachement (that was what Kaname had said about the ancestor attachement) resembles very strongly the kind of bonding Zero and Yuuki developped during the first arc.

    I remember that Kaname said that he avoided taking blood (during his ancestor time) because he had no wish to bond with someone. So we know from what he states that the act of blood giving-providing creates a kind of bond between the giver and the receiver.

    What Zero and Yuuki develop is that kind of attachement, if I am not mistaken at the chapter where Zeri points his gun at Yuuki, he also uses the word attachement to describe the bond they have and that's also the main title of the chapter, I can't recall exactly so.

    Futhermore that attachement is still vague and also Kaname's attachement with the female ancestor was vague or ambigious if you remember.

    When Yuuki faces her feelings about Zero and says that a chunk of her heart is still with Zero to Kaname, Kaname chuckles and says that he does not mind. I think I can understand that better if I put his attachement with the ancestor there as he knows exactly the bond that can be created by the extended blood providing act, he had been there.

    I can also go further and say that Kaname is not dissapointed there because for him the feelings that Yuuki now perceives as complicated are clear. He knows that kind of "bonding"...and how it fades away.

    Under this view Zero and Yuuki may hold a special bond that can not exaclty fall under a certain label and may drag us in a love triangle issue until Yuuki clarifies this bonding to herself. Perhaps that is still a quick theory...







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Akaruisama on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:49 pm

    I agree with Juliet. There is obviously the special bond between Zero and Yuuki which Kaname understands very well. I think Kaname is still attached in some way to ancestor as Yuuki to Zero. He loves Yuuki more than himself but he is still influenced by that woman, it couldn't be avoid.
    Yuuki has to clarify her own feelings, but she won't vanish this bond from her heart. Kaname knows about that and he don't force her.

    Nodachi
    Human

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2011-02-01
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Nodachi on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:31 am

    Yuuki certainly loves Kaname. He saved her, protect, awoke from a human dream, but ... Also, he cheated her, lied and he got into a serious fight with Zero (I'm talking about the incident with the Bloody Rose in the lead role.) Let us not forget the "real"brother Yuuki, Juuri and Haruka's own son was dead. He was killed by Rido, but now his body resides ancestor of Kurans. By it Yuuki is lost in their own feelings and memories of Kaname. Ceases to believe in her brother, but is confident that she will not leave him.
    The Zero does not believe in "true" Yuuki. This fool must finally believe that the current Princess of the Kuran family is the same Yuuki Cross, but with long hair and two fangs. She is still the same smiling girl who rescued him from the fall into a Level E. And nothing will change that. Kaname will have to stand with Yuuki face to face and explain the reason of the murder of Aidou's father, with all him intrigues and lies. Already a particle Yuuki cries of indignation, but her heart yearns and cries for Kaname as much as for a her beloved Hunter.

    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Location : Quezon City, Philippines
    Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by missdaredevil07 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:33 pm

    I'm so happy that there's a post here specially for Zero and Yuki. (^u^)

    Although Yuki's feelings are indeed confusing, there's really no concrete way of predicting who she might end up with. (@_@) After all her relationship with both Zero and Kaname have their own upsides and downsides. Plus, Hino-sensei can sometimes be too capricious with her story.ha-ha-ha

    I'm also looking forward to what would happen to Yuki and Zero once they meet again. I hope they could resolve and compromise everything. After all, no discordance can't be resolved by conversing rationally and maturely. :emo:

    No matter what....I just hope for Zero's happiness. Sad He have always been lonely ever since the night her parents got killed. He had been faced with so many pain already. If he's not going to end up with the girl he loves most, he at least deserves to be able to find and accept himself and be able to let go of his hatred and anger...that way, somehow he can find happiness again. cheers :lolipop:

    From the anime, VK Guilty, Chapter 10

    (flashbacks)

    Zero: (Kill me with your own hands)

    She who didn't know anything...

    (I'm relieved that you're alright, Yuuki)

    I wanted to protect her...but..

    (How can I ever hate you?)

    The me I am now...is filled with so much revenge and hatred...

    (Perhaps it's because of Yuki that I can live on)

    Yuki's already...

    (Eaten by the vampire Yuki - Yuki)

    Already.......

    :too much cry: Zeroo...(T_T)

    BloodSunset
    Human

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Location : Canada
    Humor : Peverted ;D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by BloodSunset on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:30 am

    I don't believe there are romantic feelings, I believe there is a bond (as Juliet stated) but other than that I really don't see any romantic bond. Why? Well, ever since she met him she has been looking after him, washing him, making sure he had his shirt on properly, and that continued to when he was a vampire. She had to do what she could, because by instinct that is what she had always done. To me, they're relationship is more like a sisterly/brotherly or motherly/sonly thing. She protects him, and he is precious to her. I DO believe Zero has romantics for Yuuki, he makes that very clear, but I see this love as one sided. Yuuki desires only Kaname's blood now, and their love has grown much more passionate. Even as he left, she wished to follow him. Also, the fact that once Kaname confessed to her all his lies and even that he WASN'T her brother she still wished to stay with him because he was the only Kaname she knew, and the one that she loved. Also, the fact that she faced Kaname as an equal, and wished to start over. I believe Hino is leading to an ultimate Yume end.

    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Location : Quezon City, Philippines
    Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by missdaredevil07 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:55 am

    BloodSunset wrote:I don't believe there are romantic feelings, I believe there is a bond (as Juliet stated) but other than that I really don't see any romantic bond. Why? Well, ever since she met him she has been looking after him, washing him, making sure he had his shirt on properly, and that continued to when he was a vampire. She had to do what she could, because by instinct that is what she had always done. To me, they're relationship is more like a sisterly/brotherly or motherly/sonly thing. She protects him, and he is precious to her. I DO believe Zero has romantics for Yuuki, he makes that very clear, but I see this love as one sided. Yuuki desires only Kaname's blood now, and their love has grown much more passionate. Even as he left, she wished to follow him. Also, the fact that once Kaname confessed to her all his lies and even that he WASN'T her brother she still wished to stay with him because he was the only Kaname she knew, and the one that she loved. Also, the fact that she faced Kaname as an equal, and wished to start over. I believe Hino is leading to an ultimate Yume end.

    Well you have your own points, but let's just see about that until the story nears to and end... :3 After all, even Yuki herself is confused with her own feelings, Zero is confused with himself...so we can't really tell which is which if they themselves can't understand. (@o@) What I know is that up to now, Yuki still can't get herself wholly to Kaname.....even now that they're apart. :3 Surprised

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by mariangie on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:50 am

    For me , Yuuki has mixed feelings for Zero now . She had loved him as her family and foster brother . As her best friend . As the one she could confide her secrets and troubles . As the one she could confort as a mom do to her child .But her love then didn't appear to be romantic . She became a pureblood vampire . She told him the man she needed is Kaname . Zero bites her . Then he kiss her and tell her she is now her enemy . To go with the man who could spend the same time frame as her . Now she appears to have guilty feelings about not giving Zero what he wants from her . That he isn't now her friend , nor confident , nor family . She wants him happy . But she could not make him happy as long she is his enemy . She doesn't know how to make things as were before . I don't think she had left her romantic feelings for Kaname to start seeing Zero as a man .

    Absolutly Zero is in love with Yuuki . But he has a lot of issues for not trying his best to gain her . He has problems with his lost of humanity . Turning into a vampire and becoming Level E in a future . Knowing he never could life the same lifespan as her . Knowing by drinking her blood that her love feelings were for Kaname .

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:58 am

    She wants him happy . But she could not make him happy as long she is his enemy . She doesn't know how to make things as were before . I don't think she had left her romantic feelings for Kaname to start seeing Zero as a man.

    But can Yuuki make Zero happy even with being his friend? because since Zero sees her romantically and Yuuki is with another man, Zero's feelings again would make him unhappy. So how good is friendship if he can not be with her as a loving couple?

    Also she is a pureblood vampire and Zero does not accept that part of hers. He considers her to be her enemy due to her "nature". So again even if she responded back to his feelings how would she make him happy since Zero would hate that part in her and as he hates his vampire self.

    And another point let's say that Yuuki erases Kaname from her heart and Zero finally accepts. After so many chapters and struggle to find love wouldn't their romance be dragged in the chapters of the manga finally offering what kind of love story? Not the love which is unconditional, not the love that is passionate but the love where you have to deal first with yourelf and then be able to love? but love should cime first, despite the obstacles that stand in the way with the heroes trying to surpass the obstacles and not being the ones going back and forth, rejecting, hurting, and then change their opinion like nothing there happened.
    If Hino made it that way this romance would seem almost to be forced on the heroes and not as a natural one. I am not sure if you understand my point, I hope you do.







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Akaruisama on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:53 am

    juliet wrote:
    She wants him happy . But she could not make him happy as long she is his enemy . She doesn't know how to make things as were before . I don't think she had left her romantic feelings for Kaname to start seeing Zero as a man.

    But can Yuuki make Zero happy even with being his friend? because since Zero sees her romantically and Yuuki is with another man, Zero's feelings again would make him unhappy. So how good is friendship if he can not be with her as a loving couple?

    Also she is a pureblood vampire and Zero does not accept that part of hers. He considers her to be her enemy due to her "nature". So again even if she responded back to his feelings how would she make him happy since Zero would hate that part in her and as he hates his vampire self.

    And another point let's say that Yuuki erases Kaname from her heart and Zero finally accepts. After so many chapters and struggle to find love wouldn't their romance be dragged in the chapters of the manga finally offering what kind of love story? Not the love which is unconditional, not the love that is passionate but the love where you have to deal first with yourelf and then be able to love? but love should cime first, despite the obstacles that stand in the way with the heroes trying to surpass the obstacles and not being the ones going back and forth, rejecting, hurting, and then change their opinion like nothing there happened.
    If Hino made it that way this romance would seem almost to be forced on the heroes and not as a natural one. I am not sure if you understand my point, I hope you do.


    I understand and totally agree with you juliet. sLo_BigBearHug

    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Vampire_Zero on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:44 am

    Yeah, i agree too with Juliet, but still i think there's a possibility that K aname dies in the end, if that happens Yuuki will have to go with Zero plus Yuuki has feelings for Zero can't deny that and probably when Zero too feels same he will definitely accept her no matter what, after he himself is a vampier and is living with that, but most importantly i want Yuuki to DIE !!!

    Nodachi
    Human

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2011-02-01
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Nodachi on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:40 pm

    Vampire_Zero wrote:Yeah, i agree too with Juliet, but still i think there's a possibility that K aname dies in the end, if that happens Yuuki will have to go with Zero plus Yuuki has feelings for Zero can't deny that and probably when Zero too feels same he will definitely accept her no matter what, after he himself is a vampier and is living with that, but most importantly i want Yuuki to DIE !!!



    Ano ... I agree with you, but I do not have such apathy for Cross Yuuki; p. I write "Cross", because now (after chapter 68) Yuuki is probably closer to Kaien than Kuran's family ;p

    ShiroiYuki911
    Human

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Location : Lost somewhere...
    Humor : Do you really want to know?
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by ShiroiYuki911 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:59 am

    I do love the idea of a romantic relationship between Zero and Yuuki- I just think that she's confused. I think that she would have felt a powerful bond and trust towards who she thought was her brother- Kaname- but I think there would have been a desire to follow Zero- who she was very close with. However, now that she's in custody by the Hunter's association, I wonder what tpye of tension with rest between her and Zero.
    I think that it pretty obvious- though not entirely confirmed (???)- that Zero has feelings for Yuuki.
    Yuuki seems to be a little more complicated...with Kaname in the picture and all...

    Sponsored content

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:25 am


      Current date/time is Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:25 am