Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Share

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Wed May 25, 2011 3:11 pm

    Yeah I translated chapter 72 myself and thought I would share it, it is the first time I have made a scanlation so sorry if it is not perfect Crying or Very sad

    Press spoiler to view chapter Very Happy

    Spoiler:




































































    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 726
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by nuitetoile21 on Wed May 25, 2011 4:35 pm

    thank you!!!!!!!!!

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Wed May 25, 2011 4:52 pm

    nuitetoile21 wrote:thank you!!!!!!!!!

    Not a problem, last time I got really fed up with waiting so this time I thought I would get on with it myself, it was nice to see what Kaname was saying

    Lol I am in love with him

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by juliet on Wed May 25, 2011 5:23 pm

    sLo_BigBearHug for the trouble that you went through and amount of time you spent..

    as for Kaname you are not the only one...LOL wub he is turning more and more adorable






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by nina on Wed May 25, 2011 5:24 pm

    WOW! Thank you Kanamelover you're such a sweetie for sharing!!!!

    May I ask you about the translation? You did it; or is from other source?

    Sorry for asking but cuz we have multiple versions for Yuuki's monologue about the tablets that's why I'm asking.

    Thank you in advance ...





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Wed May 25, 2011 5:36 pm

    nina wrote:WOW! Thank you Kanamelover you're such a sweetie for sharing!!!!

    May I ask you about the translation? You did it; or is from other source?

    Sorry for asking but cuz we have multiple versions for Yuuki's monologue about the tablets that's why I'm asking.

    Thank you in advance ...

    Well I translated it all myself but just to make sure mine made sense I compared it to other translations as well, about Yuki's monologue I got a little confused, and then I had to have a long look at other translations so I could get it as accurate as possible, but as you can see, the end of Yuki's monologue I couldn't really make out, I think someone else did, but I don't like stealing!

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by nina on Wed May 25, 2011 5:47 pm

    Kanamelover<3 wrote:
    nina wrote:WOW! Thank you Kanamelover you're such a sweetie for sharing!!!!

    May I ask you about the translation? You did it; or is from other source?

    Sorry for asking but cuz we have multiple versions for Yuuki's monologue about the tablets that's why I'm asking.

    Thank you in advance ...

    Well I translated it all myself but just to make sure mine made sense I compared it to other translations as well, about Yuki's monologue I got a little confused, and then I had to have a long look at other translations so I could get it as accurate as possible, but as you can see, the end of Yuki's monologue I couldn't really make out, I think someone else did, but I don't like stealing!

    A! Thank you Kanamelover for the clarification!

    Your translation fit with the impression I also had!

    Thanks again!!!





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by juliet on Wed May 25, 2011 6:15 pm



    Thank you again KanameLover...M...I want to ask again; because I am confused. The victim of the auction was not a victim after all? Have you understand that part?

    This chapter since Yuuki sits at the roof does not seem to continue from wherethe previous one left us..did you notice?I may have a gap here but I have not understand that part also. scratch






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Wed May 25, 2011 6:47 pm

    juliet wrote:

    Thank you again KanameLover...M...I want to ask again; because I am confused. The victim of the auction was not a victim after all? Have you understand that part?

    This chapter since Yuuki sits at the roof does not seem to continue from wherethe previous one left us..did you notice?I may have a gap here but I have not understand that part also. scratch

    I got a little confused too, it appeared that the Vampire Yuki was chasing was running away and he had paid for the girl to escape (boyfriend)and the "Hunter found us" part was the distraction I think? Yuki was sitting on top of the building of the auction I think. That girl was a victim but she got rescued in a way.

    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2010-09-12
    Location : GR Night Dorm
    Humor : Black
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by libra on Wed May 25, 2011 9:55 pm

    kaname lover thank you very much for all this work

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by juliet on Wed May 25, 2011 10:24 pm

    Kanamelover<3 wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    Thank you again KanameLover...M...I want to ask again; because I am confused. The victim of the auction was not a victim after all? Have you understand that part?

    This chapter since Yuuki sits at the roof does not seem to continue from wherethe previous one left us..did you notice?I may have a gap here but I have not understand that part also. scratch

    I got a little confused too, it appeared that the Vampire Yuki was chasing was running away and he had paid for the girl to escape (boyfriend)and the "Hunter found us" part was the distraction I think? Yuki was sitting on top of the building of the auction I think. That girl was a victim but she got rescued in a way.

    I still do not get how the girl that the vampire was ready to auction turned out to be this guy's girlfriend...yes, anyway... sLo_BigBearHug Kanamelover, thanks for answering there.

    At first i thought that this is a kind of slave market going on, with the vampires auctioning humans to other vampires, against the will of the humans. now that girl was aware of it, so I realize that she wanted this..to offer her blood in exchange for a vampire's protection or even blood I guess?

    Anyway since I did not get that part very well, at least I will retain myself to the safe conclusion that apparently the tablets and the co-existence ways, are not endorsed by everyone, there are still vampires that prefer getting fresh human blood to satisfy their lust, humans may even be dragged into this and agree on that matter. Of course the slave bargains here opens the door to assume that even worst things may be happen with the children's kidnappings and all.

    On top of that the latest attacks and all these dangers that happen lately expose the real face of the vampire society and the lack of control mainly from the hunter's part. It seems that in a way there are not enough..

    LOL Yuuki is really more strict with Zero and far colder than she used to be, not to mention colder than usual/ I think that gives Maria's the courage to go and claim him fpr her part.

    At the same time Takuma wants to speak to Yuuki!! It's exciting! He may tell her of an insight or to watch out, or perhaps his decision to join nightclass?

    I still do not get what he wanted there though or was he just looking for an excuse to see and talk to Yuuki?

    And Maria finally exposes her feelings for Zero? Is she for real? I guess yes..she liked Ichiru and even though this sounds unfair to Zero but she is a vampire and she might provide a solution to his thirst as we see here Sara notices.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Wed May 25, 2011 10:28 pm

    juliet wrote:
    Kanamelover<3 wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    Thank you again KanameLover...M...I want to ask again; because I am confused. The victim of the auction was not a victim after all? Have you understand that part?

    This chapter since Yuuki sits at the roof does not seem to continue from wherethe previous one left us..did you notice?I may have a gap here but I have not understand that part also. scratch

    I got a little confused too, it appeared that the Vampire Yuki was chasing was running away and he had paid for the girl to escape (boyfriend)and the "Hunter found us" part was the distraction I think? Yuki was sitting on top of the building of the auction I think. That girl was a victim but she got rescued in a way.

    I still do not get how the girl that the vampire was ready to auction turned out to be this guy's girlfriend...yes, anyway... sLo_BigBearHug Kanamelover, thanks for answering there.

    At first i thought that this is a kind of slave market going on, with the vampires auctioning humans to other vampires, against the will of the humans. now that girl was aware of it, so I realize that she wanted this..to offer her blood in exchange for a vampire's protection or even blood I guess?

    Anyway since I did not get that part very well, at least I will retain myself to the safe conclusion that apparently the tablets and the co-existence ways, are not endorsed by everyone, there are still vampires that prefer getting fresh human blood to satisfy their lust, humans may even be dragged into this and agree on that matter. Of course the slave bargains here opens the door to assume that even worst things may be happen with the children's kidnappings and all.

    On top of that the latest attacks and all these dangers that happen lately expose the real face of the vampire society and the lack of control mainly from the hunter's part. It seems that in a way there are not enough..

    LOL Yuuki is really more strict with Zero and far colder than she used to be, not to mention colder than usual/ I think that gives Maria's the courage to go and claim him fpr her part.

    At the same time Takuma wants to speak to Yuuki!! It's exciting! He may tell her of an insight or to watch out, or perhaps his decision to join nightclass?

    I still do not get what he wanted there though or was he just looking for an excuse to see and talk to Yuuki?

    And Maria finally exposes her feelings for Zero? Is she for real? I guess yes..she liked Ichiru and even though this sounds unfair to Zero but she is a vampire and she might provide a solution to his thirst as we see here Sara notices.

    AHHH Very Happy I really hope that there will be the MariaxZero relationship, just so Yume can be ok!

    Also I think in a way Yuki isn't the right girl for Zero but Yori or Maria could probably do a good job of looking after him sSic_stretcher

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Wed May 25, 2011 10:31 pm

    libra wrote:kaname lover thank you very much for all this work

    No problem, I have been ill with a very bad cold (in Summer?!?) and was very bored so I got up at 9am and made it, lol it didn't seem like ages but when I looked at the clock when I was done it was like 12pm!

    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : in my own little world
    Humor : ALWAYS GOOD :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by love ice on Wed May 25, 2011 11:30 pm

    is it just me ore does Yuuki start to ack a little like Kaname?
    they way she's thinking, I can't help but thinking that it can be something kaname will said ^^

    And I wonder if yuuki is jealous ore don't like it when Maria said she wanted Zero for her self.

    I truely hope Maria is getting Zero hehe, so that no one will pair up Yori with Zero. coz i rather see Yori with Hanabusa hehe^^

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Akaruisama on Wed May 25, 2011 11:53 pm

    love ice wrote:is it just me ore does Yuuki start to ack a little like Kaname?
    they way she's thinking, I can't help but thinking that it can be something kaname will said ^^

    And I wonder if yuuki is jealous ore don't like it when Maria said she wanted Zero for her self.

    I truely hope Maria is getting Zero hehe, so that no one will pair up Yori with Zero. coz i rather see Yori with Hanabusa hehe^^

    I have also noticed it cheers . Yuuki is starting to act a little like Kaname. There was a scene with previous chapter, where Yuuki said something what can be said by Kaname.


    It is interesting. Perhaps, after one year together she is more close and more similar to him

    souka
    Human

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2011-04-26
    Location : Nowhere...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by souka on Wed May 25, 2011 11:56 pm

    Kanamelover you're great for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I was a little confused at the beginning with the auction girl e.t.c. but now I think I've got it!!

    By the way, I hate Sara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    P.S.: Kaname, we miss you... cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by sweetsolace on Thu May 26, 2011 9:08 am

    juliet wrote:
    Kanamelover<3 wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    Thank you again KanameLover...M...I want to ask again; because I am confused. The victim of the auction was not a victim after all? Have you understand that part?

    This chapter since Yuuki sits at the roof does not seem to continue from wherethe previous one left us..did you notice?I may have a gap here but I have not understand that part also. scratch

    I got a little confused too, it appeared that the Vampire Yuki was chasing was running away and he had paid for the girl to escape (boyfriend)and the "Hunter found us" part was the distraction I think? Yuki was sitting on top of the building of the auction I think. That girl was a victim but she got rescued in a way.

    At the same time Takuma wants to speak to Yuuki!! It's exciting! He may tell her of an insight or to watch out, or perhaps his decision to join nightclass?

    I still do not get what he wanted there though or was he just looking for an excuse to see and talk to Yuuki?

    And Maria finally exposes her feelings for Zero? Is she for real? I guess yes..she liked Ichiru and even though this sounds unfair to Zero but she is a vampire and she might provide a solution to his thirst as we see here Sara notices.

    rofl I imagine... since Maria and Sara are aiming for Zero now, is it possible that Takuma is also starting to hit on Yuki??

    Yes I don't think it's written on Maria's face that she could be teasing. In the fanbook it says she's an honest, kind girl. And previously she was watching Zero and Yuki talk and that same expression on her face again later was shown.. I think she's sincere in wanting Zero. But for what purpose? LOL the vampires , like Sara for example wants Zero to be her dog. XD Could Maria want Zero as some sort of pet too? rofl cheers

    love ice wrote:is it just me ore does Yuuki start to ack a little like Kaname?
    they way she's thinking, I can't help but thinking that it can be something kaname will said ^^
    she is Kaname's sister after all, even maria noticed. Razz Razz


    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by KuranPrince on Thu May 26, 2011 9:09 am

    Thanks for sharing the scanlated chapter. I hope that Kaname returns to Cross Academy and kiss Yuuki. And I hope that one day Maria will capture Zero's heart and never let go of it!!!!!

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Thu May 26, 2011 6:09 pm

    KuranPrince wrote:Thanks for sharing the scanlated chapter. I hope that Kaname returns to Cross Academy and kiss Yuuki. And I hope that one day Maria will capture Zero's heart and never let go of it!!!!!

    I absolutely agree with you, and btw where did you get your Profile picture (I loveeee it!)?????

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by juliet on Thu May 26, 2011 6:15 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:
    rofl I imagine... since Maria and Sara are aiming for Zero now, is it possible that Takuma is also starting to hit on Yuki??

    Haha, if that would happen that would be Bervely Hills already..Ah..I like the fact that destruction is destruction and the worries, worries but meanwhile;

    Maria wants to take Zero as her boyfriend...Takuma asks for a reason to see Yuuki ...Sara is looking for another reason to isolate Zero drawling ...Kain worries for Ruka..Ruka worries about Kaname and Kaname wants Yuuki... and the harem wants its madam... "Fufu, you are so cute"... rofl rofl







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by RedSonja on Thu May 26, 2011 10:51 pm

    i think that there is something wrong with maria......she may have been brainwashed by sara!! affraid
    i cant wait to see what its going to happen!!! bounce bounce
    also in the last panel where yuki says "so unpleasant", i believe she was refering to both the tublets and what maria said (about her taking away zero)...thats my opinion...
    cmon yuki!!!face it!!!you love zero!!!show some emotions for him!! i need some love here!!!

    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Knightmare on Fri May 27, 2011 12:46 am

    BlueMoon wrote:i think that there is something wrong with maria......she may have been brainwashed by sara!! affraid
    i cant wait to see what its going to happen!!! bounce bounce
    also in the last panel where yuki says "so unpleasant", i believe she was refering to both the tublets and what maria said (about her taking away zero)...thats my opinion...
    cmon yuki!!!face it!!!you love zero!!!show some emotions for him!! i need some love here!!!

    what? Brainwashed by Sara? Course not. She's definitely provoking Yuuki her deliberately cos she's not asking for permission, she wants to bug Yuuki with her "stealing Zero", she's obviously playing matchmaker for Yuuki and Zero. Maria knows how to act sneakily thanks to Shizuka. Her comments on Yuuki being "that man's" sister doesn't make me think she likes Kaname all that much.

    About the human girl, Yuuki says she is one of his victims because she is human, but that doesn't mean Yuuki has the right end of the stick, she didn't know the girl was in on it. The guy wasn't going to auction off his girlfriend. The guy's clearly a adorable, he likes a human girl and has no problem making a victim of another and this human girl has no problem with what he's doing either, she was even warning them about the hunters.


    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by juliet on Fri May 27, 2011 3:36 pm

    Knightmare wrote:what? Brainwashed by Sara? Course not. She's definitely provoking Yuuki her deliberately cos she's not asking for permission, she wants to bug Yuuki with her "stealing Zero", she's obviously playing matchmaker for Yuuki and Zero. Maria knows how to act sneakily thanks to Shizuka. Her comments on Yuuki being "that man's" sister doesn't make me think she likes Kaname all that much.

    And Maria playing the matchmaker between Zero and Yuuki makes sense? Even if this happens, from Hino's part this match making scenario would be a great failure to convice us that Maria cares (since when?) for the relationship between Zero and Yuuki. Not only she does not have a motive here to act like a match maker (while Yori for example would be more justified to act that way because you can say that she cares initially for Yuuki and would like to replace her relations with Zero) but even her initial-profound interest on Zero that she tells, sounds fishy...does she recall that he is a vampire hunter?

    affraid Aouts!!


    Knightmare wrote:About the human girl, Yuuki says she is one of his victims because she is human, but that doesn't mean Yuuki has the right end of the stick, she didn't know the girl was in on it. The guy wasn't going to auction off his girlfriend. The guy's clearly a adorable, he likes a human girl and has no problem making a victim of another and this human girl has no problem with what he's doing either, she was even warning them about the hunters.


    Yep...merci! cheers it's far more clear what you say here. I was confused with Yuuki's term 'Victim", ..






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by sweetsolace on Fri May 27, 2011 4:01 pm

    juliet wrote:
    Knightmare wrote:what? Brainwashed by Sara? Course not. She's definitely provoking Yuuki her deliberately cos she's not asking for permission, she wants to bug Yuuki with her "stealing Zero", she's obviously playing matchmaker for Yuuki and Zero. Maria knows how to act sneakily thanks to Shizuka. Her comments on Yuuki being "that man's" sister doesn't make me think she likes Kaname all that much.

    And Maria playing the matchmaker between Zero and Yuuki makes sense? Even if this happens, from Hino's part this match making scenario would be a great failure to convice us that Maria cares (since when?) for the relationship between Zero and Yuuki. Not only she does not have a motive here to act like a match maker (while Yori for example would be more justified to act that way because you can say that she cares initially for Yuuki and would like to replace her relations with Zero) but even her initial-profound interest on Zero that she tells, sounds fishy...does she recall that he is a vampire hunter?

    affraid Aouts!!

    huh I didn't notice before that Maria is suggesting on a vampire hunter... lol... perhaps she's attracted to his oppressive, caring nature. I also don't think Maria is playing here.... she strikes me as an honest girl and i dont see her as the type to teast or test people, she is somewhat too innocent for that role, however straightforward approach she had shown lately.. i agree with you, maria so far had nothing to do with zero or yuki's relationship nor did she care, it was the far time she was intruding into their relationship through this, perhaps she saw in zero a likeness in Ichiru that she missed? after all they're identical twins.. Razz so far that's the only reason I can think of why she's interested in him...but I feel there's something more here.... maybe there's another reason other than romantic related i.e. she wants him because she loves him. Maybe her family or her side needed his powers as vampire hunter?

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by juliet on Fri May 27, 2011 4:24 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:huh I didn't notice before that Maria is suggesting on a vampire hunter... lol... perhaps she's attracted to his oppressive, caring nature. I also don't think Maria is playing here.... she strikes me as an honest girl and i dont see her as the type to teast or test people, she is somewhat too innocent for that role, however straightforward approach she had shown lately.. Maybe her family or her side needed his powers as vampire hunter?

    Vampire hunters+ vampires = LOVE?

    Are there any other examples...LOL? is this combination the first to break the prejustices among vampires and hunters OR it happens regularly and only Zero is stucked with that, dragging us also into his "hate" mode?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 pm


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:32 pm