Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

New VK Bonus Ch!! Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
New VK Bonus Ch!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
New VK Bonus Ch!! Bar_left59%New VK Bonus Ch!! Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
New VK Bonus Ch!! Bar_left27%New VK Bonus Ch!! Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
New VK Bonus Ch!! Bar_left15%New VK Bonus Ch!! Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

2 posters

New VK Bonus Ch!!

Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning ZoneNew VK Bonus Ch!! Dropsoa

New VK Bonus Ch!! Empty New VK Bonus Ch!!

Post by Saphira_K Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:35 am

cheers cheers  here is the raws to the Chapter we've all been waiting for!!

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4209192645

and the translation!

http://ihavetobenkyou.tumblr.com/post/135008520716/vampire-knight-december-2015-special-chapter

sSic_stretcher

enjoy!

New VK Bonus Ch!! 6f91da3f8794a4c2a215f71e09f41bd5ad6e39ee

extra edit: http://tatsukida.blogspot.gr/2015/12/by-request-vampire-knight-side-story.html

Because the previous translation unfortunately is down you can find a full summary at Kat's blog at the link displayed above.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

New VK Bonus Ch!! Empty Re: New VK Bonus Ch!!

Post by juliet Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:07 am

Saphira_Kuran wrote:cheers cheers  here is the raws to the Chapter we've all been waiting for!!

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4209192645

and the translation!

http://ihavetobenkyou.tumblr.com/post/135008520716/vampire-knight-december-2015-special-chapter

sSic_stretcher

enjoy!

New VK Bonus Ch!! 6f91da3f8794a4c2a215f71e09f41bd5ad6e39ee

thank you! You are really fast.

I was not expecting this. When did you learn it? Is there another chapter coming?

By the way what happened with Hino Matsuri's new manga? Has anyone any idea?

LOL I am full of questions, after my anti-hino campaign.

Spoiler:
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:45 am

juliet wrote:

thank you! You are really fast.

I was not expecting this. When did you learn it? Is there another chapter coming?

By the way what happened with Hino Matsuri's new manga? Has anyone any idea?

LOL I am full of questions, after my anti-hino campaign.

Spoiler:

you're welcome! Very Happy
    i found out last night (after which i posted here). i am following Shuriken to Pleats on fb, and that is where i found out. finding the translation was easy after that...for sure, they are fast! Shocked

yes! it would seem that another chapter is coming out, and if this bit of information is true, then we can expect one in February. although i had heard this one was to come out in January, but obviously it came earlier...

i want to know too! i've been waiting and waiting for Shurikin to pleats english translations, but after 3 chapters, everything came to a standstill. so i don't know what's going on, except that it must still be rolling, last i seen they were already at chapter 11 at the time. lucky them sSic_cold  rofl

but i'm interested in this series...so from me, i'm interested to read more. i think it could be good.

Spoiler:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:24 am

yes! it would seem that another chapter is coming out, and if this bit of information is true, then we can expect one in February. although i had heard this one was to come out in January, but obviously it came earlier...

Seeing the random pattern that she follows with these chapters, guess it may be Rei’s birth and Zero’s joy as a father? Or we might  see the Zeki family altogether.

Not that I mind actually she owns also to Zekis some kind of Zero family moments. All that Hino has been doing so far is giving to the Zeki fandom the lousy treatment “Hey Zero was not the one but since I had to sacrifice Kaname to make a tragic end, you have to live with that”.

So yes, some attribution and to Zero’s character would be nice.

i want to know too! i've been waiting and waiting for Shurikin to pleats english translations, but after 3 chapters, everything came to a standstill. so i don't know what's going on, except that it must still be rolling, last i seen they were already at chapter 11 at the time. lucky them sSic_cold  rofl

but i'm interested in this series...so from me, i'm interested to read more. i think it could be good.

Ah that’s why I lost trace of it, not that I am huge fan, I remembered it after some time and thought that since the chapters had progressed, and having no idea what is happening in that manga after 5-6 months, would be nice to read all the chapters together but it seems that the west fandom does not care enough for that.

Not strange that she is feeding us VK-After shots. She needs the extra attention or money.

Good luck there. Hope to keep your sanity in one place after the masterpiece she created here.

About the masterpiece

Spoiler:

ps. Do you see these links that are underlined at some names? They are ads from the mother forum and I have no idea how they are removed, so do not pay any attention to them. I do not add these myself. Just to make it clear. It's quite frustrating actually.
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:25 am

juliet wrote:Seeing the random pattern that she follows with these chapters, guess it may be Rei’s birth and Zero’s joy as a father? Or we might  see the Zeki family altogether.

Not that I mind actually she owns also to Zekis some kind of Zero family moments. All that Hino has been doing so far is giving to the Zeki fandom the lousy treatment “Hey Zero was not the one but since I had to sacrifice Kaname to make a tragic end, you have to live with that”.

So yes, some attribution and to Zero’s character would be nice.

i agree. as here she seems to be in the process of showing what is past, and then presenting some of the present with Kaname, i do believe that she will continue to make "jumps" in time.

and yes, i think this will be quite satisfying for the Zekis, there are several cute moments, and as they do live together in the end, it's only right that this get shown.

juliet wrote:Ah that’s why I lost trace of it, not that I am huge fan, I remembered it after some time and thought that since the chapters had progressed, and having no idea what is happening in that manga after 5-6 months, would be nice to read all the chapters together but it seems that the west fandom does not care enough for that.

Not strange that she is feeding us VK-After shots. She needs the extra attention or money.

Good luck there. Hope to keep your sanity in one place after the masterpiece she created here.

it would seem...well i thought there was potential, but as it's early you never know how it would progress. needless to say i was intrigued enough to continue, but it seems that this will be a lost cause.

i guess the problem here is that Hino is just no good for offering a long story with enough proper intrigue\plot to carry through without making mistakes. i agree, for VK she made many errors.
    yet i can't help but be a fan because of the amusing day to day happenings. clearly though she maintained a better job with a shorter story like Captive Hearts, delivering humor and carrying out a satisfactory job at the same time.

Spoiler:
    Smile  thanks for that, but i don't recall seeing anything..actually all i've noticed is that under the location that each member puts, the image or whatever it should have been doesn't seem to work anymore. just see "warning zone"
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:16 pm

I edited your initial post to include a new link to summary of the chapter made by Kat. Many thanks there to all translators that help the fandom, sometimes due to been in a hurry or anticipation, I forgot my manners.

If you have not read it yet, I recommend seeing it first and then reading the spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am

juliet wrote:I edited your initial post to include a new link to summary of the chapter made by Kat. Many thanks there to all translators that help the fandom, sometimes due to been in a hurry or anticipation, I forgot my manners.

If you have not read it yet, I recommend seeing it first and then reading the spoiler:

cheers  thank you! yea, the ones from tumblr tend to disappear alarmingly fast
    affraid

Embarassed  yes, i missed that too in the rush! i'm grateful\thankful for their hard work in doing us this favor! Razz

so i went to read this new translation, and i just wish i could know who's better? this translation is ever so slightly different...

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:57 am