Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    What kind of feeling?

    Share

    Ribbon07
    Human

    Posts : 37
    Join date : 2012-06-18
    Location : Somewhere under the rainbow...
    Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".
    Warning Zone

    What kind of feeling?

    Post by Ribbon07 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:50 pm

    In chapter 87, Yuuki said her feeling for Zero are real. But what do think what kind of feeling she means?

    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Location : Wherever location I am at the time :)
    Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by Fine of Fate on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:16 pm

    Hmm, love-love, friendship-love, brother-love? I think it might be love-love, but I can't say for sure. But then again it might just be that, her feelings, as in everything she feels for him.

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by Duskola on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:49 pm

    Oh, I don't know anymore. I'm very disappointed by her behaviour. Very very disappointed. I'm starting to think that everything we've been saying in other topics until now (about ancestors' theories, "They are finally back where they belong" referred to Yume in Hino's artbook, and so on) were totally non sense.

    Don't misunderstand me, they obviously were not Smile but I'm burning with rage. This chapter seems to me totally nonsense. She went to the mansion to do what? Maybe we'll discover it in next chapter, but I can't believe she went there only to see if there was some dust. So, previous chapter was all window dressing?
    And now, what do we have here? ANOTHER BALL?? A MASQUERADE? Why? Because masquerade is a totally-gothic-fashion thing, so they HAVE to be somewhere in a gothic comic? Who needs a masquerade now?

    Oooooooh I'm really EXPLODING. I have to calm myself down and think.

    You asked about Yuuki's feelings. Well. In previous chapter, Zero asked to Yuuki if his feelings were manipulated from the beginning (that is, from the panel we see in these scans, when Zero arrives to Yuuki's home). I think that this chapter is meant to be as the answer to that question: obviously, his feelings - and Yuuki, too - were not manipulated at all. The clear proof is that

    Spoiler:

    they kiss while remembering the past.


    But they always talk about the past, they always remember the damn past, so what are Yuuki's feelings now? We had very strong words towards Kaname from her in every single previous chapter (FROM THE VERY BEGINNING OF VK), that made us understand she would have staid with Kaname even if Zero and her were not a ex-human vampire and a PB. And now what? She simply remembers the same old three memories in which she cares for Zero and she abruptly understands that everything with Kaname was a charm? That she loves Zero and not Kaname? Oh gosh. This girl is really a turncoat.

    Don't misunderstand me, again. If she had showed a bit of romantic interesting in Zero for the last 86 chapters, I would accept this episode. But as she never did, and as we all said, she was free to stay with Zero and not to go with Kaname from the very beginning, now I have a real headache.

    The only thing I can think about, is that this ball was set up by Kaname in some way. But have we to think that Kaname really wants to start up a new race of super-super-PB by mixing Yuuki and Zero's genoma? OMG. I think I'm going to burn all my VK volumes if this ball is gonna turn into a mess and a trivial "Oh I've been saying until yesterday that I love Kaname, but, oh, Zero is too hot and I suddenly want to stay with him, so let's kill Kaname and put an end to all this".

    I'm really furious, so please forgive me if I've hurt somebody with my words.


    EDIT: I know, I know, we had already said that there could be a false Zeki endings before the real one. But are really we sure it's false, from this chapter? Only Hino knows.

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:34 am

    Duskola wrote:Oh, I don't know anymore. I'm very disappointed by her behaviour. Very very disappointed. I'm starting to think that everything we've been saying in other topics until now (about ancestors' theories, "They are finally back where they belong" referred to Yume in Hino's artbook, and so on) were totally non sense.

    Don't misunderstand me, they obviously were not Smile but I'm burning with rage. This chapter seems to me totally nonsense. She went to the mansion to do what? Maybe we'll discover it in next chapter, but I can't believe she went there only to see if there was some dust. So, previous chapter was all window dressing?
    And now, what do we have here? ANOTHER BALL?? A MASQUERADE? Why? Because masquerade is a totally-gothic-fashion thing, so they HAVE to be somewhere in a gothic comic? Who needs a masquerade now?

    Oooooooh I'm really EXPLODING. I have to calm myself down and think.

    You asked about Yuuki's feelings. Well. In previous chapter, Zero asked to Yuuki if his feelings were manipulated from the beginning (that is, from the panel we see in these scans, when Zero arrives to Yuuki's home). I think that this chapter is meant to be as the answer to that question: obviously, his feelings - and Yuuki, too - were not manipulated at all. The clear proof is that

    Spoiler:

    they kiss while remembering the past.


    But they always talk about the past, they always remember the damn past, so what are Yuuki's feelings now? We had very strong words towards Kaname from her in every single previous chapter (FROM THE VERY BEGINNING OF VK), that made us understand she would have staid with Kaname even if Zero and her were not a ex-human vampire and a PB. And now what? She simply remembers the same old three memories in which she cares for Zero and she abruptly understands that everything with Kaname was a charm? That she loves Zero and not Kaname? Oh gosh. This girl is really a turncoat.

    Don't misunderstand me, again. If she had showed a bit of romantic interesting in Zero for the last 86 chapters, I would accept this episode. But as she never did, and as we all said, she was free to stay with Zero and not to go with Kaname from the very beginning, now I have a real headache.

    The only thing I can think about, is that this ball was set up by Kaname in some way. But have we to think that Kaname really wants to start up a new race of super-super-PB by mixing Yuuki and Zero's genoma? OMG. I think I'm going to burn all my VK volumes if this ball is gonna turn into a mess and a trivial "Oh I've been saying until yesterday that I love Kaname, but, oh, Zero is too hot and I suddenly want to stay with him, so let's kill Kaname and put an end to all this".

    I'm really furious, so please forgive me if I've hurt somebody with my words.


    EDIT: I know, I know, we had already said that there could be a false Zeki endings before the real one. But are really we sure it's false, from this chapter? Only Hino knows.

    i totally agree with you ,that was a total nonsense.false zeki ending before what? scratch
    do you think a proud person like kaname sama should take in end such a dull girl who being his fiancee going around kissing guys.i don't know about others but the star crossed lovers thing is nowhere in this manga(specially in second arc).
    yuuki will end up killing kaname(she already killed him emotionally now only his body is alive which she will easily kill with artemis.).i can't believe hino developed yume just to make it dead in such a cheap way.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by juliet on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:53 am

    i totally agree with you ,that was a total nonsense.false zeki ending before what?
    do you think a proud person like kaname sama should take in end such a dull girl who being his fiancee going around kissing guys.i don't know about others but the star crossed lovers thing is nowhere in this manga(specially in second arc).
    yuuki will end up killing kaname(she already killed him emotionally now only his body is alive which she will easily kill with artemis.).i can't believe hino developed yume just to make it dead in such a cheap way.

    dont believe it. The same thing she was saying and at the Dilemma chapter, and then what happened? nothing...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by Duskola on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:27 am

    @juliet, what is the Dilemma chapter? scratch

    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by Conrad Weller on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:33 am

    well to be honest yuuki says many things ,"i belong to kaname."
    "i drank the blood of the person i never thought i would." when she drinks zero's blood. now she says she cherishes zero. when yuuki was a human and kaname asked her to stay by his side forever after the soiree in which we first see sara she says," i have always wanted to hear these words."

    as for the almost kiss between zero and yuuki, well just exactly how many times yuuki and kaname have kissed: 4 times.
    zero and yuuki only once. the second one doesn't happen so it doesn't count as a kiss.


    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by Duskola on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:38 am

    @Conrad Weller, two, Zero kisses her when they say goodbye after she becomes a PB. Another time she tries and kiss her, when they are both human, but he can't. And yes, you're right, Yuuki says many things. Maybe she's just a teenager who is trying to decide who is hotter between them, after all. We all overestimated both her and the plot.

    (OT: Oooooh I like the Uraboku's pictures in your signature they raised my spirit lol!)

    nausica
    Human

    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2012-10-02
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by nausica on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:15 pm

    Conrad Weller wrote:
    as for the almost kiss between zero and yuuki, well just exactly how many times yuuki and kaname have kissed: 4 times.
    zero and yuuki only once. the second one doesn't happen so it doesn't count as a kiss.


    Hey, Conrad Weller, it's nine ten times for Yume kiss scene. I did my count and here is the result as of now.
    - Little Yuuki was fed on Kaname's life energy through mouth in her flashback
    - Kaname fed Yuuki on his blood through mouth in volume 8
    - Yuuki kissed Kaname in volume 9.
    - Kaname gave Yuuki's breathless kiss in volume 11.
    - Yuuki kissed Kaname's cheek in volume 11
    - Kaname kissed Yuuki after asking Aidou not take give her blood tablets in volume 11
    - Kaname kissed Yuuki after asking her to end his life with her Artemis in volume 11
    - Kaname kissed Yuuki on the stairway in volume 12
    - Kaname held and kissed Yuuki's face after she said "No, you love me but you are conflicted" in volume 14
    - Kaname kissed Yuuki's forehead after asking her to stay home and wait for him quietly in volume 14.

    Razz

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by aya-chan on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:29 pm

    Honestly, I hope this story won't turn into a cheap, draw version of Twilight. I want to believe that Hino does not lack imagination so badly and will be original.

    About the suppose kiss in this chapter -

    can anyone of you be 100% sure that they kissed? The angle the panel it's draw is meant to mislead the reader but it doesn't exist a physical evidence of their kiss i.e. their lips touching.

    I can even give you examples from other manga where charas apparently kissed / it was given the impression that they kissed

    1. mami x shigure (watashi ni xx shinasai)

    Spoiler:

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/watashi_ni_xx_shinasai/v04/c017/25.html

    2.

    yukina x akira (watashi ni xx shinasai)

    Spoiler:

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/watashi_ni_xx_shinasai/v04/c017/41.html

    But what they did in reality -

    1.

    Spoiler:

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/watashi_ni_xx_shinasai/v04/c017/26.html

    2.

    Spoiler:

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/watashi_ni_xx_shinasai/v04/c018/7.html

    In watashi ni xx shinasai, yukina thought that mami and shigure kissed mostly due to the angle she saw the entire scene and the same goes for shigure when he thought that yukina x akira kissed.

    The situation from the vk's last chapter may be the same. we see zero benting his head down, we see zero x yuuki from an angle where is given the impression that they kissed, and in the next panel we do not see their lips touching but their faces close to each other.

    Until we won't have a confirmation - a testimony of them or a flashback of their kiss - the apparent kiss between zeki is just an assumption.

    And I found it strange for this kiss, who in some view is very important to not be shown to the reader; also, why yuuki doesn't blush?

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by Duskola on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:37 pm

    aya-chan wrote:Honestly, I hope this story won't turn into a cheap, draw version of Twilight. I want to believe that Hino does not lack imagination so badly and will be original.

    *cries in despair*

    @aya-chan, you totally resumed the origin of all my rage and disappointment.

    As for the kiss not being real, it may be. But can we be objective in this? I think that everyone looking at that scene would sense there was a kiss, or something very close to a kiss.
    Still, Yuuki's POV is strange. Again, she thinks "Why did it have to end like this?", that is the same thing she thought when she took Zero's blood: that she cares about Zero, but she ends up by hurting him in some way. What I want to say, if you finally reach to kiss the one you really love, you wouldn't think "Why did it have to and like this?". I mean, this was the end you were looking for. If this is the start of their true relationship, it's not an "end", but a "start": Yuuki should be happy to have finally understood what she wants and to have finally overcome the "obstacles" that existed between her and Zero. Still, "The boy I want to cherish" leaves really little room to any other interpretation, even if they didn't kiss at all: Yuuki feelings for Zero are real and deep, whatever they may be.

    Let's see what happens in next chapters, and let's hope we'll avoid the cheap Twilight version (in which, in any case, Zero would be Jacob, so... lol!)

    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by Conrad Weller on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:46 pm

    Duskola wrote:@Conrad Weller, two, Zero kisses her when they say goodbye after she becomes a PB. Another time she tries and kiss her, when they are both human, but he can't. And yes, you're right, Yuuki says many things. Maybe she's just a teenager who is trying to decide who is hotter between them, after all. We all overestimated both her and the plot.

    (OT: Oooooh I like the Uraboku's pictures in your signature they raised my spirit lol!)

    i love uraboku too but back on topic i would be very disapponited if yuuki did kiss zero since i am a yume fan but if kissing is the critera by which cannon pairing is decided in a manga yume is done deal then and i am all for it. kaname and yuuki have kissed more.

    as nausica pointed out there are numerous kisses between kaname and yuuki.

    nausica wrote:
    Conrad Weller wrote:
    as for the almost kiss between zero and yuuki, well just exactly how many times yuuki and kaname have kissed: 4 times.
    zero and yuuki only once. the second one doesn't happen so it doesn't count as a kiss.


    Hey, Conrad Weller, it's nine ten times for Yume kiss scene. I did my count and here is the result as of now.
    - Little Yuuki was fed on Kaname's life energy through mouth in her flashback
    - Kaname fed Yuuki on his blood through mouth in volume 8
    - Yuuki kissed Kaname in volume 9.
    - Kaname gave Yuuki's breathless kiss in volume 11.
    - Yuuki kissed Kaname's cheek in volume 11
    - Kaname kissed Yuuki after asking Aidou not take give her blood tablets in volume 11
    - Kaname kissed Yuuki after asking her to end his life with her Artemis in volume 11
    - Kaname kissed Yuuki on the stairway in volume 12
    - Kaname held and kissed Yuuki's face after she said "No, you love me but you are conflicted" in volume 14
    - Kaname kissed Yuuki's forehead after asking her to stay home and wait for him quietly in volume 14.

    Razz

    of course i remember all of them, but i was talking about mouth to mouth kisses and i remembered later lttle kaname and yuuki already kissed when little kaname was feeding yuuki his life energy as you also pointed out.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by nina on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:09 am

    Unfortunately I wasn’t able to read thoroughly all the posts but from some passages here and there I got the impression that the scene between Yuuki and Zero is perceived as a kiss? I mean there is the impression/belief that they actually kissed? O.O

    Frankly I’m surprised because I didn’t perceive it as a kiss and I thought it was obviously Hino’s attempt –at least with the panels that we have- that this was an attempt to seem like a kiss. If it was a kiss … I mean if their lips did actually touch then why didn’t she show it? She spent 2, not 1, but two panels emphasizing on that their faces were very close but yet their lips never touched.

    From my POV I see this as Hino’s effort to convey actually that they didn’t kiss but if someone would look at them from a distance –thus a the panel from afar- would have the impression that they indeed kissed… but not us –the readers- who had 2 close-ups.

    And I wonder if this was actually a kiss that meant to indicate the radical twist in the script … the big swing from Yume to Zeki… that this was the kiss based on their mutual romantic feelings that are finally realized and expressed through that kiss; don’t you think that the LEAST that Hino owed to have done would be to SHOW this kiss??? I don’t know but if I were a Zeki who longed for that kiss for um… years now, I would feel robbed …

    Additionally … isn’t at least weird the timing? None of the fans who believe in that scene as real questioned why there; why at that very moment that coincide –totally randomly I suppose Razz – with Kaname’s arrival???
    They had plenty of time, space and opportunities to do that before … for example when Yuuki offered her blood to Zero in the train … wouldn’t be hotter to grab her there and kiss her in the heat of the moment?

    Isn’t peculiar or even frustrating that this BIG moment was interrupted from Kaname again??? How many times did Hino display the same pattern??? How many times Kaname interrupted a Zeki moment?
    Or maybe that was exactly the purpose? Just asking…

    Furthermore … where is the necessary background which justifiably led Zero to kiss Yuuki at that moment? If I got it correctly the recollections, the flashbacks scenes are from Yuuki not Zero … so I would find it more suitable if it was Zero’s thus and these nostalgic moments led him to try and kiss her. I.e. I mean what triggered Zero’s move?
    I miss the emotional backup for Zero … because from a guy who hours before had heard Yuuki’s firmly statement “I want to clear up our relationship once again … I cannot live with you and I belong to Kaname”, I would expect that he would want something solid … something that would convince him to make that move towards the girl who –I repeat- hours ago declared to him that she belongs to another man.
    At least I would doubt that frivolous girl, who says other and means differently…
    But even if my reasoning ain’t correct; and let’s say that Zero indeed carried away… the very fact that Kaname was there isn’t too much of a coincidence? Doesn’t create suspicions for the spontaneousness or authenticity of this move?

    Based on all the above queries … how impossible it would be for one to think that this is all a make-believe scene to serve certain purposes? A scene that took place in a make-believe masquerade ball … a trap to lure Kaname there?
    How impossible it would be if Zero just leaned on Yuuki and whispered to her that Kaname was already there; since minutes before she was wondering if he will show up???
    Or the above scenario does actually fit and ties all the previous scenes; and more importantly fits with Yuuki’s sorting out from the previous chapter that if they would cooperate they should be clear about their relationship???

    Long story short … for the time being and with the panels that we have I see that scene as pretence to serve some purposes rather than a truly romantic Zeki kiss.
    At any rate if this is actually a kiss then I expect in the next chapter Hino to show it clearing up any doubt … until that happen I have many reasons to believe in the alter scenario that I mentioned above.
    And in any case what it would matter IMO would be a kiss from Yuuki to Zero… or a kiss that would show that Yuuki is participating actively and not a repetition of the one-sided kiss of the 1st arc…

    And I mean such a kiss >>>
    Spoiler:

    Is not that we do not have examples or that Hino doesn’t depict such scenes Razz… so why she hesitates now? Doesn’t the supposedly “big bang” deserve it? lol!





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by Duskola on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:53 am

    @Conrad Weller: UUUUraboku I also changed my avatar with Zess-chan ( :Q_____ ) because for now I'm a little disappointed by Yuuki Razz my poor cute little Yuuki... I love her so much as a character that I really DON'T WANT to see her become frivolous or throw away all her developments I've seen until now.

    BUT as @nina says, I was also too hot-tempered (as supposed by an hot Italian girl lol... just joking) and I think we have to wait next chapters to understand what actually happened.

    And @Conrad, I'm with you, too, when you say that if we judge Yuuki's feelings by how many times she kisses each of them during the story, well, as everything else, her relationship with Kaname surpasses the Zeki one by far. And maybe nobody of those who thinks that this "kiss" is the proof that she loves Zero and not Kaname went back through every panel to see how many times Yuuki told she loves Kaname, and how many times (zero) she told the same to Zero (lol!).

    But it's not a matter of counting and checking all this, it's the fact that - as @nina says:

    nina wrote:And I wonder if this was actually a kiss that meant to indicate the radical twist in the script … the big swing from Yume to Zeki… that this was the kiss based on their mutual romantic feelings that are finally realized and expressed through that kiss; don’t you think that the LEAST that Hino owed to have done would be to SHOW this kiss??? I don’t know but if I were a Zeki who longed for that kiss for um… years now, I would feel robbed …

    Additionally … isn’t at least weird the timing? None of the fans who believe in that scene as real questioned why there; why at that very moment that coincide –totally randomly I suppose – with Kaname’s arrival???
    They had plenty of time, space and opportunities to do that before … for example when Yuuki offered her blood to Zero in the train … wouldn’t be hotter to grab her there and kiss her in the heat of the moment?

    Isn’t peculiar or even frustrating that this BIG moment was interrupted from Kaname again??? How many times did Hino display the same pattern??? How many times Kaname interrupted a Zeki moment?

    So, despite the kiss or not kiss question and so on, the fact is that from this very scene we can't see a true change in Zeki's feelings and in the balance of the supposed "love triangle". Everything is like the beginning. Yuuki cherishes and cares for Zero - Oh, what a news! She's been telling this since the first few chapters - but there is always a big BUT, that is her love for Kaname - oh yes, it's love.

    After reading this chapter again, I agree with everything you said, @nina. If there was a kiss, this is a very strange timing, and it's true that "oh my, the ball, the atmosphere of the masquerade in which, with a mask, everyone is freer to express his/her own feelings". I thought something like this too, but please: we are in the middle of a war and of some sort of plan, so we have no time to kiss and dance and play like nothing is happening. And, I repeat, it's very strange to see this "kiss" and Yuuki's POV together, as Yuuki repeats something she's been telling from the very beginning, that is: "I really care for Zero, I love Zero, my feelings for him are real, so why did it have to end like this?". Like this what? If this was the start of her relationship, it would not be an END. Without a doubt, she has strong feelings for Zero but she also feels guilty, and in this scene too. I sense she feels guilty in this scene for something she's doing right now. So, what is she doing, or what she intends to do, apart the "kiss or not kiss" question?

    We'll discover in next chapter lol!

    But I'm not going to stand anyone else telling me I've read the story through blue lenses, in Schopenhauer's style, and that I (we) interpreted all the previous chapters in my (our) own way, and that "now the story is truly going like it has to be". So, I'm not going to state what I really think as it's the only possible truth (as somebody does).

    If this kiss is a fake, then Hino was very clever, because I was deceived, too, and because the whole scene (the two of them dancing, the two of them with heads near, Yuuki's memories, Yuuki's POV) truly spreads how deep Yuuki's feelings are, and how she's capable to love and care. And these feelings are so deep that my own first thought was: "Well, after a lot of chapters in which she says she loves Kaname, and after a few hours in which she told Zero she made her final decision, she changed her mind again??? Oh my Yuuki, you make me crazy!".

    So, less then a half of my rage was due to the fact that I like Yuuki and I don't want her to become a turncoat after seeing her grow and becoming stronger. AND more than a half of my rage was due to the fact that I can't find the sense of these two last chapters in the plot, not because I'm longing for a Yume ending and so on, but, well, what's the point in going to the mansion to do nothing at all, then throwing down a hill to hurry to Isaya's home, and then organizing a BALL? O_____O I mean, I really hoped to see some development in the obscure points Hino left back - but I know that some don't think there are obscure points at all -.-'' - and now, what it seems to me is that she's taking time for the pleasure to draw some gothic scenario lol! maybe she's sad because VK is going to finish and wants to make it last as long as she can?

    Well, but I think she's much more clever than this and I don't really think she's going to make a mess in a so well organized plot, so let's see next chapter.


    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by nina on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:45 pm

    Duskola wrote:@juliet, what is the Dilemma chapter?

    I suppose Juliet was referring on chapter 51 where Yuuki’s inner human side “fought” with her vampire side and in the end we saw her resolution thus and the “dilemma” title >>
    Spoiler:

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2179-16/vampire-knight/chapter-51.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2179-17/vampire-knight/chapter-51.html

    Eventually Yuuki grabbed the hand of the little vampire girl inside her. I presume that this was a symbolic way from Hino to show us that Yuuki embraced her true nature something that is also supported later by the fact that Yuuki finally bitten Kaname after 1 year.

    BUT as @nina says, I was also too hot-tempered (as supposed by an hot Italian girl lol... just joking) and I think we have to wait next chapters to understand what actually happened.

    Haha I’m hot-tempered too lol must be the genes shhh and I can feel you. Don’t worry … sometimes letting the steam out is a good thing (~_^)

    This is Hino’s style after all… it’s always difficult to interpret for sure every current chapter without the continuation … thus and IMO the best way is to look at the bigger picture and try to connected as many scenes as possible … to consider the wider frame where is placed a scene in question, in order to draw some connotations until the story provide solid explanations.

    So, despite the kiss or not kiss question and so on, the fact is that from this very scene we can't see a true change in Zeki's feelings and in the balance of the supposed "love triangle". Everything is like the beginning. Yuuki cherishes and cares for Zero - Oh, what a news! She's been telling this since the first few chapters - but there is always a big BUT, that is her love for Kaname - oh yes, it's love.


    Exactly Very Happy
    And as you said … what is the new? That Yuuki cherish or cares for Zero? Who ever doubt about that? But isn’t only this that Yuuki says and thinks in this chapter… is it? Let’s track down Yuuki’s line of thinking:

    -She also is troubled cuz she believes that Zero is hungry … she tries to interact with Zero as in the past > “How did I use to talk to Zero in the past?” << doesn’t this line deprive the spontaneousness of Yuuki’s actions?

    - After her attempt to “lure” Zero to feed upon her, he reveals a shocking new … that he actually fed upon his preys! Note Yuuki’s shocked face after this revelation. Doesn’t this create sympathy, “pity” or even guilt to Yuuki? I think yes simply because Yuuki believes that her existence partly brought this misfortune to Zero too. Hence and later says to him >>

    Yuuki: You too…you are a lot like the boy who used to worry about and protect me, and who I hurt.

    There is the guilt part … she hurt him even though her genuine intention was and still is to cherish that boy >>

    Yuuki: Why did things end up like this? The boy I want to cherish…And my feelings for him are real…

    Ofc her feelings are real … this also answers to Zero’s words of the previous chapter that their feelings were manipulated… something that I never believed as true.
    So is out of the blue Yuuki’s thought that she wants to cherish that boy; or there is an emotional path that Yuuki follows to end up saying this line; which as Duskola also pointed out isn’t something new anyway?

    And more important might be her last thought over Kaname’s depiction >> “But I” … what? Could it be that despite I want to cherish that boy and never meant to hurt him I might do that again? Well we shall see…

    And something else that it doesn’t support the notion that Yuuki’s thoughts and feelings have the romantic touch in them at least IMO…
    If we note her flashbacks we will see that are all scenes that indicate her care and efforts to help Zero… from their childhood till their times at the academy where she fed him with her blood… BUT what is missing from these recollections? IMO is missing the most important moment IF Yuuki there was expressing her romantic feelings towards Zero >> their kiss! IF she was in that mood … IF she wanted to be kissed from Zero wouldn’t she have thought their previous kiss? Isn’t that the most romantic moment of the two of them? Isn’t the moment that Zero declared his romantic feelings for her without doubt??? Just wondering again how Hino “forgot” to add this flashback… >>

    And, I repeat, it's very strange to see this "kiss" and Yuuki's POV together, as Yuuki repeats something she's been telling from the very beginning, that is: "I really care for Zero, I love Zero, my feelings for him are real, so why did it have to end like this?". Like this what? If this was the start of her relationship, it would not be an END. Without a doubt, she has strong feelings for Zero but she also feels guilty, and in this scene too. I sense she feels guilty in this scene for something she's doing right now. So, what is she doing, or what she intends to do, apart the "kiss or not kiss" question?

    We'll discover in next chapter

    My perception exactly Duskola \0/ … and note Yuuki’s facial expression when she removes her mask and looks at Kaname… seems like a girl who was caught or even startled by Kaname’s appearance? I don’t get that feeling at all…

    If this kiss is a fake, then Hino was very clever, because I was deceived, too, and because the whole scene (the two of them dancing, the two of them with heads near, Yuuki's memories, Yuuki's POV) truly spreads how deep Yuuki's feelings are, and how she's capable to love and care. And these feelings are so deep that my own first thought was: "Well, after a lot of chapters in which she says she loves Kaname, and after a few hours in which she told Zero he made her final decision, she changed her mind again??? Oh my Yuuki, you make me crazy!".

    I second that… and you are pointing out a very important issue that many of us are forgetting in our attempt to support our ships … that is Yuuki and her character. How Yuuki would be seemed if one moment says I belong to that man and the next she feels in love with another?
    And bottom line … why Hino had to put her in the very previous chapter to say these words; … words that came out of nowhere… just to reverse them in the blink of an eye making Yuuki the most unstable and frivolous girl??? Where it supposed to have gone all her efforts to grow; to find her resolutions; to find what she really feels and wants through all these chapters? All these were for nothing?

    Frankly if this was real and I mean in the way that Hino seems to serving us Yuuki’s swing then I wouldn’t only say that Yuuki isn’t only a girl who doesn’t know her bearings or that she has a torn heart between two boys; but that she has a split personality … that she suffers from bipolar disorder lol

    So, less then a half of my rage was due to the fact that I like Yuuki and I don't want her to become a turncoat after seeing her grow and becoming stronger.
    .
    .
    …what's the point in going to the mansion to do nothing at all, then throwing down a hill to hurry to Isaya's home, and then organizing a BALL? O_____O I mean, I really hoped to see some development in the obscure points Hino left back

    I feel the same… well many times we are caught up with the LT and we disregard the rest of the plot … not without Hino’s “help” ofc… IMO she plays with this from every angle and if you look it … from Yume or from Zeki perspective … and synchronously she is sacrificing on this altar the rest of the story which I found it sad especially in this phase of the story which most likely is gearing towards the end… the script doesn’t need such “tricks”… but this is only my personal taste.

    There are many things that running under the surface –one as you stressed out; what Yuuki did at the mansion?- and other too that I probably will mention in the main thread for this chapter.





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by juliet on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:56 pm

    Just wondering again how Hino “forgot” to add this flashback… >>

    M...good observation > apparently cherishing someone does not necessarily mean having romantic feelings of him, love is enough> I think that here Yuuki stretches her guilts of their past, how the started, how they ended > yet the kiss that misses is obviously missing...isn't that what you first rememeber from your lovers or potential boyfriends?



    My perception exactly Duskola \0/ … and note Yuuki’s facial expression when she removes her mask and looks at Kaname… seems like a girl who was caught or even startled by Kaname’s appearance? I don’t get that feeling at all…

    not at all surprised...


    trying to see the forest and not the tree >

    Like this what? If this was the start of her relationship, it would not be an END. Without a doubt, she has strong feelings for Zero but she also feels guilty, and in this scene too. I sense she feels guilty in this scene for something she's doing right now. So, what is she doing, or what she intends to do, apart the "kiss or not kiss" question?

    She started by almost saying goodbye to Yori > Yuuki wanted to be remembered, that's an indication that she might feel that she wont return

    Zero followed her > that means she would do this with or without him

    She specifically explains to him that she belongs to Kaname > so that he knows her feelings, can not say that she manipulated her feelings in any way

    visits the mansion, then joins Isaya idea for the masquearade > they are preparing something, they must have a plan...

    they dance she reflects the past (without the kissing scene), she asks herself how they ended up like this: so in reality she asks about today...

    how today they reached this point where >

    her last lines are: I want to cherish this boy, my feelings are real but I...

    so despite wanting to protect him and care for him, and she means it she is about to do something that she originally intended to?

    Isn't that the total feeling of the scene? or i am so wrong?

    she lingers to the past, she feels that she has done harm there, but it seems that there is more coming > she makes it clear that she means no harm, she has already explained to Zero what's the case (she belongs with Kaname).

    How is that following the script until now at least? and one last thing...at the end of the panels with the flashbacks, Zero's gaze seems aware of something, and then we have the kiss..

    we know that he can sense Kaname from kilometers away (remember the scene at the mountains), he knows when a pureblood is near, why does he choose that moment? isn't that another clue there?

    I think that it's not Kaname interrupting, its Zero and Yuuki that picked that moment...Kaname seems to come from the inside of the building, if so that was not so unexpected either...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by Conrad Weller on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:42 pm

    Duskola wrote:@Conrad Weller: UUUUraboku I also changed my avatar with Zess-chan ( :Q_____ ) because for now I'm a little disappointed by Yuuki Razz my poor cute little Yuuki... I love her so much as a character that I really DON'T WANT to see her become frivolous or throw away all her developments I've seen until now.

    BUT as @nina says, I was also too hot-tempered (as supposed by an hot Italian girl lol... just joking) and I think we have to wait next chapters to understand what actually happened.

    And @Conrad, I'm with you, too, when you say that if we judge Yuuki's feelings by how many times she kisses each of them during the story, well, as everything else, her relationship with Kaname surpasses the Zeki one by far. And maybe nobody of those who thinks that this "kiss" is the proof that she loves Zero and not Kaname went back through every panel to see how many times Yuuki told she loves Kaname, and how many times (zero) she told the same to Zero (lol!).


    ah you understood what i was trying to say it's just zekis are pretty happy about a kiss. it's not exactly something to brag about. i was pretty amused by some comments that zeki has won. i am sorry but i see no such thing.

    because then it's pretty obvious yume will be the pairing to prevail in the end. well
    i hope it will be yume, whether there was a kiss between zero and yuuki or not i am not bothered. i have never twice looked at zeki scenes.




    Last edited by Conrad Weller on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:56 pm

    Conrad Weller wrote:ah you understood what i was trying to say it's just zekis are pretty happy about a kiss. it's not exactly something to brag about. i was pretty amused by some comments that zeki has won. i am sorry but i see no such thing.

    because then it's pretty obvious yume will be the pairing to prevail in the end. well
    i hope it will be yume, whether there was a kiss between zero and yuuki or not i am not bothered. i have never twice looked at zeki scenes.

    I've always been confident that Yume will be the pairing to prevail in the end. For the simple fact that it's taken Yuuki such a long time to say what she feels for Zero. It shouldn't be hard at all for her to figure out what Zero means to her. And here with 87 chapters...she wants to cherish the boy. Something she's said before, nothing new there but some Zekis think this means she's deeply in love with Zero. Ok, so Yuuki is deeply in love with the boy she wants to cherish, but she's not at all in love with the man she's loved her entire life and claim she wants to fall to the deepest depths with? scratch I'll never understand Zekis logic.

    Now the kiss, Yuuki doesn't look flustered...there's no blush. Kaname always teased Yuuki in the past, how she blushes even after they've kissed many times. I can only think that there was no kiss, or if there was a kiss it wasn't that kind of a kiss...but Yuuki simply letting Zero kiss her becoz this will probably be the last time.


    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by Duskola on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:56 pm

    nina wrote:Haha I’m hot-tempered too lol must be the genes shhh and I can feel you. Don’t worry … sometimes letting the steam out is a good thing (~_^)

    *_* \O/ lol!

    nina wrote:This is Hino’s style after all... it’s always difficult to interpret for sure every current chapter without the continuation

    NOW. I. UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAND. *cries*
    I mean, these are the first two chapters I read “monthly”, and I think my view of the story until them was also influenced (and made more clear) by the fact that I read it all at once. And maybe I was led to think about a possible Yume ending mostly because of this? Now I can understand why some are so frustrated lol! and maybe confused... because if you read VK chapter by chapter every month, it's very difficul to connect the pieces and not to let your rage and frustration floating around lol!. Well, lesson achieved (?) lol!

    nina wrote:what is the new? That Yuuki cherish or cares for Zero? Who ever doubt about that?

    I'm starting to ask myself the same thing, as I'm tired to explain that I. NEVER. THOUGHT. THAT. ZERO. IS. ONLY. A. SIMPLE. FRIEND. OR. NOT. IMPORTANT. TO. YUUKI. And that I'm not in Yuuki's head, I can rely only upon what she's said until now. But all I receive back, is hate and underestimation for both Yuuki, Kaname and their relationship (sometimes masked with an apparent understanding). So, why should I respect a POV that doesn't respect mine – or is simply based on the hidden assumption that there obviously is an interpretation more fitting than mine? I don't know.

    nina wrote:she tries to interact with Zero as in the past > “How did I use to talk to Zero in the past?” << doesn’t this line deprive the spontaneousness of Yuuki’s actions?

    Correct, and this surely is not a hint they are drawing closer, that may be the prerequisite for a long waited and passionate “kiss” scene IMO.

    nina wrote:
    (Zero) actually fed upon his preys! Note Yuuki’s shocked face after this revelation. Doesn’t this create sympathy, “pity” or even guilt to Yuuki? I think yes simply because Yuuki believes that her existence partly brought this misfortune to Zero too

    Correct again, because she understood that Kaname's plan (about Zero, too) directly involves her. And now we have an explanation for Zero's extreme desire to go hunting. Not only for his hate, but also for his self-control. Oh, well, but poor poor Zero, every evil action he does, is justified, because he's so unlucky. If we might need a proof that he didn't grow up a bit and keep hating vampires (and Yuuki's PB side), here it is.

    nina wrote:
    this also answers to Zero’s words of the previous chapter that their feelings were manipulated... something that I never believed as true

    I also sensed Yuuki's POV as an answer to Zero's question in last chapter, that maybe a lot forgot lol!

    nina wrote:IF Yuuki there was expressing her romantic feelings towards Zero >> their kiss! IF she was in that mood … IF she wanted to be kissed from Zero wouldn’t she have thought their previous kiss? Isn’t that the most romantic moment of the two of them? Isn’t the moment that Zero declared his romantic feelings for her without doubt??? Just wondering again how Hino “forgot” to add this flashback... >>

    *applause*

    And let us not forget Zero's kissing attempt in the first few chapters! lol! And the fact that the suffering for being "separated" from her "true love", that she felt when they kissed goodbye, should truly be the key of the twist.

    nina wrote:Frankly if this was real and I mean in the way that Hino seems to serving us Yuuki’s swing then I wouldn’t only say that Yuuki isn’t only a girl who doesn’t know her bearings or that she has a torn heart between two boys; but that she has a split personality... that she suffers from bipolar disorder lol

    Oh yes, but many would prefer a crazy main female character only to make poor Zero happy. Let's imagine Zero's life near a bipolar-disorder-Yuuki lol! hooooow happy will he be! As soon as she meets somebody else, or as soon as she changes his mind, she's going to leave him at home knitting.

    ButterfyWingsX wrote:Ok, so Yuuki is deeply in love with the boy she wants to cherish, but she's not at all in love with the man she's loved her entire life and claim she wants to fall to the deepest depths with?  I'll never understand Zekis logic. 

    Zekis logic is that Yuuki's love for Kaname has always been false, or that she doesn't love him anymore since he left her (or before). You must not state that, probably, the fact she never said the word “love” to Zero should cast at least some doubts about this interpretation: this is what it is, this is what they think, and this is the end, yours is only but one interpretation among many possible. I mean, I HAD some doubts about Yume reading this chapters (and some panels in the past), but they NEVER HAD a doubt about Zeki by reading the whole 86. BUT I also read some comments of Zekis that truly accept the fact that – maybe – some of Yume's love words could be true lol! wonderful!

    The fact is, when I state that Yuuki loves Kaname, I'm not going to tell how the story will end. I'm aware that we may have a Zeki ending, it's a possibility. But I READ about Yume's love and I can't simply deny it existed or exists. But this is the only reaction to this simple assumption: “OMG! Do you really want to tell me that we WON'T have a Zeki ending???”. So. What's the point in this? The two facts are not strictly connected – Yuuki loves Kaname, but her mind can still change, Kaname might die, and there can be a clever way that Hino finds to solve the puzzle and finally have Zeki together. So, why do they feel the need to strictly deny Yuuki have ever truly loved Kaname?

    Maybe because if they admit that Yume's panels are real, this would lead them to a big pile of doubts and damage their supposed “truth”? Maybe because they are accidentally admitting that if this kind of love is real, then Hino can't erase it simply with a few maybe-kiss or true-kiss panels?

    Oh, well, let's stop this or I will surely accidentally offend someone.

    Wonderful commen @juliet, too. I've just developed some of the points you listed – and some others- in the main 87 chapter topic.

    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by Conrad Weller on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 am

    ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    Conrad Weller wrote:ah you understood what i was trying to say it's just zekis are pretty happy about a kiss. it's not exactly something to brag about. i was pretty amused by some comments that zeki has won. i am sorry but i see no such thing.

    because then it's pretty obvious yume will be the pairing to prevail in the end. well
    i hope it will be yume, whether there was a kiss between zero and yuuki or not i am not bothered. i have never twice looked at zeki scenes.

    I've always been confident that Yume will be the pairing to prevail in the end. For the simple fact that it's taken Yuuki such a long time to say what she feels for Zero. It shouldn't be hard at all for her to figure out what Zero means to her. And here with 87 chapters...she wants to cherish the boy. Something she's said before, nothing new there but some Zekis think this means she's deeply in love with Zero. Ok, so Yuuki is deeply in love with the boy she wants to cherish, but she's not at all in love with the man she's loved her entire life and claim she wants to fall to the deepest depths with? scratch I'll never understand Zekis logic.

    Now the kiss, Yuuki doesn't look flustered...there's no blush. Kaname always teased Yuuki in the past, how she blushes even after they've kissed many times. I can only think that there was no kiss, or if there was a kiss it wasn't that kind of a kiss...but Yuuki simply letting Zero kiss her becoz this will probably be the last time.



    i agree with you. zekis tend to forget yuuki's feelings towards kaname.

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by Duskola on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:33 am

    @Conrad Weller, they don't forget and can't forget. But as you can read elsewhere, they simply believe that Zeki is a forbidden love that Yuuki didn't want to follow because Zero is a hunter, plus hates PB, so he doesn't accept her as she is (and this is true - that he hates PB and stubbornly blame Yuuki for the fact of being a PB lol! ). So, the "inescapable decision" she made choosing Kaname is due to the fact that "she knows what is her place" and she simply can't love a hunter - that, on top of that, hates her true nature. So, as now she could dance with him, she finally understood that he doesn't hate her and this is why they kissed. Consequence >> She always forced herself to say all those love things to Kaname until now, as they were provoked by her perception of "impossible love" for Zero.

    That is >> the only possible explanation and sense of the story that supports this POV, is that all Yume scenes until now were based upon a Yuuki's stubborn and childish belief, so she said "love" words to Kaname because she had no other choice and didn't want to be alone.

    Well, I think that any interpretation based on the fact that all those love panels were fake or forced, is a bit far-fetched. Why they can't simply say: "Well, she loves Kaname but she hasn't understood her feelings for Zero yet"? Why do they have to find "possible alternative explanations" for the FACTS and SENTENCES we've been reading until now? Why Yuuki's love for Kaname and her possible change of mind to Zero's advantage simply CAN'T coexist?

    In any case, is there a post in this forum that collects all the sentences and panels in which Yuuki shows her feelings? If not, I think I'll try and collect them so that we can build an absolutely objective global view of the story until now.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by nina on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:10 pm

    Duskola wrote:

    In any case, is there a post in this forum that collects all the sentences and panels in which Yuuki shows her feelings? If not, I think I'll try and collect them so that we can build an absolutely objective global view of the story until now.

    Yeah I remembered that I had tried to gather some of the Yume quotes HERE
    Are not all of them there … so if you want you can add more in that list. There are left many out. See that’s the “problem” with the Yume no-love Razz … are so many the lines that someone will need days to gather all of them … whereas the “true loves” can be found in a few lines *cough* lol!





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by Duskola on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:48 pm

    Ooooooh @nina that's wonderful! lol! I had some great ambition - to create a post with ALL the quotes and panels regarding both Yume and Zeki in the whole plot, so that I can link it to any other who says me "Kaname brother-zoned" or "Yuuki has always had a forbidden love for Zero, it's clearly stated in ch. X" and so on.

    (Every allusion is pure coincidence lol!).

    BUT creating something like this - that is, checking every scene and sentence from chapter to chapter - would take me some time, so, would you mind if I link that post for now? So that every Zeki that comes out of the blue with some strange and disconnected theories may be invited (by me) to comment every sentence you gathered and contextualize them as he pleases! lol!


    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by Conrad Weller on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:26 pm

    Duskola wrote:@Conrad Weller, they don't forget and can't forget. But as you can read elsewhere, they simply believe that Zeki is a forbidden love that Yuuki didn't want to follow because Zero is a hunter, plus hates PB, so he doesn't accept her as she is (and this is true - that he hates PB and stubbornly blame Yuuki for the fact of being a PB lol! ). So, the "inescapable decision" she made choosing Kaname is due to the fact that "she knows what is her place" and she simply can't love a hunter - that, on top of that, hates her true nature. So, as now she could dance with him, she finally understood that he doesn't hate her and this is why they kissed. Consequence >> She always forced herself to say all those love things to Kaname until now, as they were provoked by her perception of "impossible love" for Zero.

    That is >> the only possible explanation and sense of the story that supports this POV, is that all Yume scenes until now were based upon a Yuuki's stubborn and childish belief, so she said "love" words to Kaname because she had no other choice and didn't want to be alone.

    Well, I think that any interpretation based on the fact that all those love panels were fake or forced, is a bit far-fetched. Why they can't simply say: "Well, she loves Kaname but she hasn't understood her feelings for Zero yet"? Why do they have to find "possible alternative explanations" for the FACTS and SENTENCES we've been reading until now? Why Yuuki's love for Kaname and her possible change of mind to Zero's advantage simply CAN'T coexist?

    In any case, is there a post in this forum that collects all the sentences and panels in which Yuuki shows her feelings? If not, I think I'll try and collect them so that we can build an absolutely objective global view of the story until now.



    i thought yuuki loved kaname even when she was in her human form too, so the thing that you are saying that the zekis think is pretty funny.

    yuuki is a pureblood and she loves kaname no matter what. it didn't bother her when she was a human and it didn't bother her when she realises she is a pureblood because her love for kaname remains unchanged.

    you re actually making it sound like she loves kaname out of obligation which isn't true. if this is what zekis think, well then i have nothing further to add.

    in anycase you answered zekis problem yourself. they don't want to admit yuuki loves kaname.

    i wonder why someone would want to waste their time in making a story of obligatory love. since the supposed obligatory love takes up most of the story. not to mention many romantic scenes are between the two people who everyone believes is fake love or a form of obligation.

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by mariangie on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:08 am

    A rant :


    There are 2 different online English scanlations available . Which differ basically in one phrase / sentence . This happens during Yuuki's inner dialogue of pages 38 - 40 .


    S2S scan translation :

    Yuuki : ( thinking ) " Why did it turn out to be like this ? The guy that I wanted to treasure . Fondness . This feeling is real too . It's hidden in me ... but I ... "

    Whitelily scans translation :

    Yuuki : ( thinking ) " Why did it end up like this between us ? The boy that I want to cherish ... I love him . this feeling is also real . It exists inside of me ... But ... I "

    Japanese text :

    "どうして こんなことになつちゃったんだろう" " 大切にしたい男の子"

    "好き" "この思いも本物在処は私の中...."

    "でも  私は---"


    The bolded word / phrase is the same one that appears on top of Zeki's kiss in every version .

    " 好き " is the word for " suki " . No discussion here . This is the only word translated dramatically different on both versions .

    The rest of the words in each translation are more or less equivalent . Look different only because of translator's variants on wording .

    Spoiler:
    Note :
    By the way , there are only 2 suspension marks in the Japanese original version . After " It's hidden inside ... and the one after " But I ... " Ones placed correctly in the S2S version . The WhiteLily added a third one after " The boy I want to cherish ... " . And they put suspension marks after the word " but ... " . When in the original the suspension marks are after the word "I "

    This could change the interpretation a little . Not as much as the " Suki " word .

    An advise for translation teams , try to keep punctuation marks positions as accurate as possible .

    But my questions are :

    Why translate " SUKI " as " I love him " instead of " I like him " / " Fondness" ?

    Why Hino used " SUKI " instead of " AISHITERU " ?


    " SUKI " is more commonly used in non - romantic situations . The " I like X thing / person . " Or in platonic love . "AISHITERU " is more used when romantic love is implied . ( As " AI " is the word for romantic love . ) If Hino had the intention to prove Yuuki now sees and loves Zero as a man . Hino could had used a more specific phrase / word as "AISHITERU " ' the usual words in Japanese for " I love you " or a similar word with the word " AI " on it .

    But this time I want to see people opinion . Give your reasons why to use the " I love him " version instead of the " I like him / Fondness " one .

    Sponsored content

    Re: What kind of feeling?

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:05 am


      Current date/time is Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:05 am