Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What kind of feeling? - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 Bar_left59%What kind of feeling? - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 Bar_left27%What kind of feeling? - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What kind of feeling? - Page 3 Bar_left15%What kind of feeling? - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+13
lililovelilica
RIchard
mariangie
ButterflyWingsx
nina
aya-chan
nausica
Conrad Weller
juliet
kanachanimmortal
Duskola
Fine of Fate
Ribbon07
17 posters

What kind of feeling?

Ribbon07
    Ribbon07
    Human

Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".
    Warning ZoneWhat kind of feeling? - Page 3 Dropsoa

What kind of feeling? - Page 3 Empty What kind of feeling?

Post by Ribbon07 Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

In chapter 87, Yuuki said her feeling for Zero are real. But what do think what kind of feeling she means?

blood-girl
    Human

What kind of feeling? - Page 3 Empty Re: What kind of feeling?

Post by blood-girl Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:37 am

I've always thought this for a long time. There is the type of love that you feel for a brotherly type figure, then there's the love that you feel for someone you are attracted too. I think the brotherly type love, like the "I married my best friend" love, is what Yuki feels for Zero. What kind of feeling? - Page 3 2289681036 What kind of feeling? - Page 3 230572241
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:50 pm

blood-girl wrote:"I married my best friend" love, is what Yuki feels for Zero. What kind of feeling? - Page 3 2289681036 What kind of feeling? - Page 3 230572241

I think so, too Smile  It's a different kind of love from what she felt for Kaname. With Kaname, Yuuki always knew. She had a crush on him for years and years, and Kaname was her first love. First loves are passionate and all-consuming. With Zero it was only platonic... at first. I think Yuuki was surprised when her feelings for Zero grew (as were a lot of readers  Razz ). But Zero and Yuuki's friendship is / was a solid foundation for them to develop a more intimate relationship wub We all know that Kaname will never disappear from Yuuki's heart (Zero understands this more than anyone, because he knows Yuuki). Still, I don't think that invalidates Zero and Yuuki's relationship at all. They both cared for each other, and both Yuuki and Zero got to be happy and spend centuries by each other's sides. Did they actually get married? I don't think that's ever mentioned. But when Zero takes Yuuki's hand and says he regrets ever turning his back on what he wanted (bonus chapter 93.5), I think it's implied that they get together after that point. At least the ending of Vampire Knight wasn't  entirely devastating in the end What kind of feeling? - Page 3 3161994949
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am

it's funny how a person's mindset can change over time. i was totally bummed with how there was not to be a Yumi ending....that sucked. a lot.

nothing can be changed though, it was over and done with....you're left with it, and then you get to thinking!

personally i always shipped Yumi but i never had anything against Zero. i just didn't think the love was as strong as with Yumi, (at least on Yuki's side). but, if she had to be with anyone else then Kaname, i'm glad it's Zero, and i don't mind that at all. i don't know if they got married, but for sure they lived together to the end of Zero's life, and she also gave birth. (as she had 2 kids in the end. -one for each-)

so i have to agree. it wasn't a complete devastating ending.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:06 am