Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Share

    Poll

    Who best fit Yuuki? Zero Or Kaname?

    [ 88 ]
    46% [46%] 
    [ 103 ]
    54% [54%] 

    Total Votes: 191
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5023
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 pm

    Who best fits Yuuki? Who is made for her? Zero Or Kaname? And why?



    OR




    I know both are Very Happy but what about what Yuuki needs?


    Last edited by juliet on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    ZeroLover
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-10-03
    Location : Wherever Zero is
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by ZeroLover on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:45 pm

    juliet wrote:Who best fit Yuuki? Who is made for her? Zero Or Kaname?

    Simple, ITS ZERO, naturally. Who can compare to that silver haired god like bishounen... Its not a question, its an answer. lol! lol! lol!
    avatar
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:48 pm

    ZeroLover wrote:
    juliet wrote:Who best fit Yuuki? Who is made for her? Zero Or Kaname?

    Simple, ITS ZERO, naturally. Who can compare to that silver haired god like bishounen... Its not a question, its an answer. lol! lol! lol!

    Actually, its even more simple than that. The best man/ vampire for Yuki is Kaname.
    He is amazing, charming, gentle, caring, strong, loving, courageous...
    He is the best choice for a somewhat careless girl like her.
    END OF TOPIC! rofl rofl rofl
    Just kidding!~
    rofl rofl rofl rofl
    avatar
    ZeroLover
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-10-03
    Location : Wherever Zero is
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by ZeroLover on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:50 pm

    TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:
    ZeroLover wrote:
    juliet wrote:Who best fit Yuuki? Who is made for her? Zero Or Kaname?

    Simple, ITS ZERO, naturally. Who can compare to that silver haired god like bishounen... Its not a question, its an answer. lol! lol! lol!

    Actually, its even more simple than that. The best man/ vampire for Yuki is Kaname.
    He is amazing, charming, gentle, caring, strong, loving, courageous...
    He is the best choice for a somewhat careless girl like her.
    END OF TOPIC! rofl rofl rofl
    Just kidding!~
    rofl rofl rofl rofl

    GAWD, do you hear yourself? You are completely obsessed over Kaname.
    Well, i am also obsessed over Zero, but that's not the point.
    We have our different opinions and i respect your opinion...
    not really.
    rofl rofl rofl
    Now, now lets hug. rofl
    sLo_BigBearHug
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5023
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:08 pm

    Now I have not answered yet...

    I need to think about it....

    Yuuki and Zero - they share the same age and they are really funny together more carefree, with Zero she used to be more relaxed but of course their friendship played a role in that...but would he be able to guide her? she is acting careless....

    Kaname and Yuuki- he is far more mature and he can help her find her path-but if Yuuki does not get over the Kaname Embarassed Embarassed subject this Clan will have no descendants-let's see if she comes around after all that eitherwise I think I am going to offer her myself to Zero... rofl rofl rofl







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    ZeroLover
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-10-03
    Location : Wherever Zero is
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by ZeroLover on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:12 pm

    juliet wrote:Now I have not answered yet...

    I need to think about it....

    Yuuki and Zero - they share the same age and they are really funny together more carefree, with Zero she used to be more relaxed but of course their friendship played a role in that...but would he be able to guide her? she is acting careless....

    Kaname and Yuuki- he is far more mature and he can help her find her path-but if Yuuki does not get over the Kaname Embarassed Embarassed subject this Clan will have no descendants-let's see if she comes around after all that eitherwise I think I am going to offer her myself to Zero... rofl rofl rofl


    GAWD, you are so funny Juliet. You're right, there will be no descendants...
    now i am officially perved... L0L...
    When you do decide to give Yuki to Zero, let me know if you need any help..
    avatar
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:16 pm

    juliet wrote:Now I have not answered yet...

    I need to think about it....

    Yuuki and Zero - they share the same age and they are really funny together more carefree, with Zero she used to be more relaxed but of course their friendship played a role in that...but would he be able to guide her? she is acting careless....

    Kaname and Yuuki- he is far more mature and he can help her find her path-but if Yuuki does not get over the Kaname Embarassed Embarassed subject this Clan will have no descendants-let's see if she comes around after all that eitherwise I think I am going to offer her myself to Zero... rofl rofl rofl


    Hm, that is ewally a huge issue but don't worry Kaname will teach her how to... sSig_censored sSig_censored sSig_censored sSig_censored
    sSig_busted lol!
    After all, he is more experienced and who can better teach Yuki than him? lol!
    If you gave Yuki to Zero, I WILL.............
    go to Kaname and cheer him up.
    lol! Just don't forget to tell me when, timing is very important. rofl rofl rofl
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Akaruisama on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:18 am

    I voted for Kaname, he is better match for Yuuki. Kaname is one of the purebloods, he can spend eternity with her,he can save her from lonelity. Even Zero admitted that in their last conversation. He also need her far much more than Zero.
    For Zero it is impossible to do that for her. I think that they both to be together is not for Zero, because If he wnted to be with her, he would have to fall to his vampire state and be depended on her.

    KanameLover
    Human

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2011-05-13
    Warning Zone

    Kaname is better

    Post by KanameLover on Fri May 13, 2011 1:03 am

    my answer would be Kaname is better i mean even zero said he wanted yuuki away from him and yeah they have an amazing friendship and yuuki seems calm with zero but when shes with kaname its acsually better plus he has been with her and he was the one that took care of her and he even killed someone just to protect yuuki so i think its better Kaname for her sBo_jumping plus Kaname is very cute the way he is drawn ;}


    Last edited by KanameLover on Fri May 13, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : answer)
    avatar
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2011-05-12
    Location : Sweden
    Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by minimalve on Fri May 13, 2011 9:37 am

    The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:
    juliet wrote:Now I have not answered yet...

    I need to think about it....

    Yuuki and Zero - they share the same age and they are really funny together more carefree, with Zero she used to be more relaxed but of course their friendship played a role in that...but would he be able to guide her? she is acting careless....

    Kaname and Yuuki- he is far more mature and he can help her find her path-but if Yuuki does not get over the Kaname Embarassed Embarassed subject this Clan will have no descendants-let's see if she comes around after all that eitherwise I think I am going to offer her myself to Zero... rofl rofl rofl


    Hm, that is ewally a huge issue but don't worry Kaname will teach her how to... sSig_censored sSig_censored sSig_censored sSig_censored
    sSig_busted lol!
    After all, he is more experienced and who can better teach Yuki than him? lol!
    If you gave Yuki to Zero, I WILL.............
    go to Kaname and cheer him up.
    lol! Just don't forget to tell me when, timing is very important. rofl rofl rofl


    We shall not forget when he left yuuki to dwell in his bloods memories down by his tomb, he also changed her clothes and when she got embaressed by it he said "It's not my first time" ;) ;) hihi*

    I vote for Kaname becuase he can be more of a bad guy than zero, Kaname knows what he wants, Zero does not ... yet... rofl
    Yuuki needs guidance, not a baby like zero...
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2823
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nina on Fri May 13, 2011 1:39 pm

    KanameLover wrote:my answer would be Kaname is better i mean even zero said he wanted yuuki away from him and yeah they have an amazing friendship and yuuki seems calm with zero but when shes with kaname its acsually better plus he has been with her and he was the one that took care of her and he even killed someone just to protect yuuki so i think its better Kaname for her sBo_jumping plus Kaname is very cute the way he is drawn ;}


    Yuuki can’t be calm near Kaname … when he looks at her, when he touches her all her senses turn on!

    Welcome on board KanameLover! sSig_hi





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by aya-chan on Fri May 13, 2011 2:45 pm

    I voted for kaname. of course kaname is more fit for me than yuuki Very Happy , but I wasn't included in that poll Crying or Very sad

    nina wrote:
    Yuuki can’t be calm near Kaname … when he looks at her, when he touches her all her senses turn on!

    Welcome on board KanameLover! sSig_hi

    yep, yep you have right. when yuuki is near kaname all her senses are aware of his presence. her heart beat faster when kaname is looking at her, she blushed when kaname kiss her.
    avatar
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2011-05-12
    Location : Sweden
    Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by minimalve on Fri May 13, 2011 4:04 pm

    aya-chan wrote:I voted for kaname. of course kaname is more fit for me than yuuki Very Happy , but I wasn't included in that poll Crying or Very sad

    nina wrote:
    Yuuki can’t be calm near Kaname … when he looks at her, when he touches her all her senses turn on!

    Welcome on board KanameLover! sSig_hi

    yep, yep you have right. when yuuki is near kaname all her senses are aware of his presence. her heart beat faster when kaname is looking at her, she blushed when kaname kiss her.


    I wanna be yuuki for one day. wub wub wub Kaname...
    avatar
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 153
    Join date : 2010-10-29
    Location : Somewhere in this world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Hauru on Fri May 13, 2011 6:13 pm

    I voted for Kaname. Because... When I think about Yuuki and Kaname , A wedding dress pop out from my brain! and so does bell's ringing sound!!(I don't know why,LOL) lol!
    avatar
    souka
    Human

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2011-04-26
    Location : Nowhere...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by souka on Fri May 13, 2011 6:27 pm

    I want Zero for myself so...Kaname is the best for Yuuki!!!

    They can even spend eternity together and leave me and Zero enjoy our remaining 40-50 years..!!!!!

    :lolipop: :lolipop: sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5023
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Fri May 13, 2011 10:14 pm

    Hauru wrote:I voted for Kaname. Because... When I think about Yuuki and Kaname , A wedding dress pop out from my brain! and so does bell's ringing sound!!(I don't know why,LOL) lol!

    Υοu too ha? Haha, lOL, it's so good that I am not the only one around here, LOL sLo_BigBearHug






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Akaruisama on Fri May 13, 2011 10:21 pm

    juliet wrote:
    Hauru wrote:I voted for Kaname. Because... When I think about Yuuki and Kaname , A wedding dress pop out from my brain! and so does bell's ringing sound!!(I don't know why,LOL) lol!

    Υοu too ha? Haha, lOL, it's so good that I am not the only one around here, LOL sLo_BigBearHug

    I have never thought about that before. Yuuki in weddind dress, amazing!
    Did anyone watched a wedding of Wiliam and Kate from royal family? It would be better...

    perla333
    Human

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-03-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by perla333 on Sun May 15, 2011 12:05 am

    I vote for Kaname because I like him more. From the outset I like Kaname a lot and I think they should be together wiht Yuuki Smile
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5023
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Sun May 15, 2011 1:32 pm

    Akaruisama wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Hauru wrote:I voted for Kaname. Because... When I think about Yuuki and Kaname , A wedding dress pop out from my brain! and so does bell's ringing sound!!(I don't know why,LOL) lol!

    Υοu too ha? Haha, lOL, it's so good that I am not the only one around here, LOL sLo_BigBearHug

    I have never thought about that before. Yuuki in weddind dress, amazing!
    Did anyone watched a wedding of Wiliam and Kate from royal family? It would be better...

    Ι did...I did.. ( a little though)...you did not imagine her? I think Hino has in a way...remember that photo with the mirror that we have discussed, isnt that like a wedding dress? the white one she wears?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Akaruisama on Sun May 15, 2011 2:06 pm

    juliet wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    Υοu too ha? Haha, lOL, it's so good that I am not the only one around here, LOL sLo_BigBearHug

    I have never thought about that before. Yuuki in weddind dress, amazing!
    Did anyone watched a wedding of Wiliam and Kate from royal family? It would be better...

    Ι did...I did.. ( a little though)...you did not imagine her? I think Hino has in a way...remember that photo with the mirror that we have discussed, isnt that like a wedding dress? the white one she wears?


    I remeber, it was really like wedding dress. I imagined myself in such dress in time of my wedding!
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by aya-chan on Sun May 15, 2011 2:11 pm

    juliet wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    Υοu too ha? Haha, lOL, it's so good that I am not the only one around here, LOL sLo_BigBearHug

    I have never thought about that before. Yuuki in weddind dress, amazing!
    Did anyone watched a wedding of Wiliam and Kate from royal family? It would be better...

    Ι did...I did.. ( a little though)...you did not imagine her? I think Hino has in a way...remember that photo with the mirror that we have discussed, isnt that like a wedding dress? the white one she wears?

    what mirror, what white dress? i don't know nothing. more details please!
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2823
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nina on Sun May 15, 2011 2:22 pm

    aya-chan wrote:
    what mirror, what white dress? i don't know nothing. more details please!

    I think juliet is referring on this pic ...





    Kaname and Yuuki are like bridal couple! wub





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5023
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Sun May 15, 2011 2:26 pm

    Yes thank you Nina, I was just looking for that, my internet connection is very, very slow, thank you sLo_BigBearHug

    That's the one Aya, and I am sure you are aware of that, but arent they like a wedding couple? By the way nice photo Nina, very clean..






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2011-05-12
    Location : Sweden
    Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by minimalve on Sun May 15, 2011 3:16 pm

    nina wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    what mirror, what white dress? i don't know nothing. more details please!

    I think juliet is referring on this pic ...





    Kaname and Yuuki are like bridal couple! wub

    Though,.. there is no ring on either one of their fingers, and I doubt Kaname being the gentleman he can be would forget about such a thing as a pretty ring for yuuki!! Smile
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5023
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Sun May 15, 2011 3:42 pm

    I just said it resembled a wedding dress and they are like a wedding couple...
    I do not think that they are actually married dear Minivalve.
    ...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Sponsored content

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:31 pm